Everyone Knows About Creepy Joe Biden, Right?

Major Blood

Rookie
Me as well is interested in what he was whispering.
But you can tell by her sight that it wasn't something good.
She seems pretty disgusted.

At 5:03 he says "I like kids better than people." At 6:20 he asks "Can I have one with Jess alone?" (Jess the is the girl in front of him.) Then, to Dad, "She's a lovely child" and "If I were young..."

In all of these he has his hands all over the girls' hair.

At 8:50, while petting the girl in the white dress and stroking her hair, then kissing her head, he says "Do you know what my Dad used to say?

"That granddaughters have one important job -- take care of Pop."

https://www.musiclessons.com/youtube/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

Aero

Superstar
Apparently Joe Biden has some plans in the works to open shelters for victims of abuse. So at least we know someone with some experience is involved. Like all he has to do is remember every person he touched. That's what a victim looks like Joe!

I don't think he's that bad. But he did have a touching problem. There was another thread about it here. It's some weird subconscious power play. And it can't possibly be healthy.

Major Blood

Rookie
Apparently Joe Biden has some plans in the works to open shelters for victims of abuse. So at least we know someone with some experience is involved. Like all he has to do is remember every person he touched. That's what a victim looks like Joe!

I don't think he's that bad. But he did have a touching problem. There was another thread about it here. It's some weird subconscious power play. And it can't possibly be healthy.
Do you think someone like John Podesta privately looks down at someone like Biden?

Like would Podesta look at these videos of just touching someone's hair, or whispering in their ear, and think of Biden as a lightweight or an amateur?

Aero

Superstar
Do you think someone like John Podesta privately looks down at someone like Biden?

Like would Podesta look at these videos of just touching someone's hair, or whispering in their ear, and think of Biden as a lightweight or an amateur?
Lol oh geez.

Podesta would be like, dude. You got to know where every camera is, and every angle. And then avoid them when you touch people. Or get them into some kind of bullshit "interview" and get the victim alone. So he would just call him stupid.

polymoog

Superstar
I've got news for yall. Biden is touring the country right now in an effort to gauge interest in him running for president. Creepy.
the DNC would never run him if they had any brains. the internet would destroy him with memes.
they wont run hillary again-- she will be way too infirm at that point. maybe jerry brown from CA might be a good choice. hes a solid lib and he plays ball with the NWO.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
the DNC would never run him if they had any brains. the internet would destroy him with memes.
they wont run hillary again-- she will be way too infirm at that point. maybe jerry brown from CA might be a good choice. hes a solid lib and he plays ball with the NWO.
If the want to actually win back the presidency.... Tulsi Gabbard is their main hope. However its doubtful she will receive the Democratic party support needed to run on their ticket, let alone their nomination.....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Hero status..... I particularly enjoyed this quote from the article "Grand officials said after the show that they had no idea who the man was or how he got the premium seat ticket."
im in total agreement.
people standing up and speaking the truth at moments like these are real heros. we need to let these elites know that we have no compunction and no fear about questioning them directly about their slimy ways.
(the only confrontation i was ambivalent about was when someone gave chelsea clinton some shit during a book signing-- as far as i am concerned, she is (was, at the time) off limits to personal attack, even though both parents are slimeballs. the guy started talking to her about her real father, webster hubbell. amazingly, she was completely at ease.)

justjess

Superstar