Everyone Knows About Creepy Joe Biden, Right?

Did you see the part where Jeff Sessions, attorney general, whom is leading a rampage against this kind of stuff, slaps his hand away?

jeff sessions knows. i bet all of the DC politicians know who are the criminals (hillary) and pedophiles biden) and rapists (bill) and drug traffickers (bush family) but keep their mouth shut if they want to keep their job. or the life, in seth richs case.

jeff sessions knows. i bet all of the DC politicians know who are the criminals (hillary) and pedophiles biden) and rapists (bill) and drug traffickers (bush family) but keep their mouth shut if they want to keep their job. or the life, in seth richs case.
I believe they do know, but all it will take is a few brave and most likely martyrs to shut the whole thing down.
With Sessions campaigning against human trafficking, I am hopeful, but, ahhhh, we will see...

Isn't it worse that they know, but do nothing? How can you trust anyone who would even be a part of that type of system. And since when is Jeff Sessions campaigning against human trafficking? I thought that was Ivanka's thing

for those who didnt look up what he said:

" ..by the way do you know how horny it makes me standing next to a 13 yr old girl... <indechiperable>... youre a good little girl"

theres a few people who hear "by the way, Do you know how horny I am, to have a 13 year old girl standing this close to me, talk to my daughter Ashley about the film, youre a beautiful girl"

one would need to find a very good version of this clip on youtube and listen ultra closely. i cannot find a very good audio clip of it.

LOL that's a lot of info in one sentence and yep, absolutely

for those who didnt look up what he said:

" ..by the way do you know how horny it makes me standing next to a 13 yr old girl... <indechiperable>... youre a good little girl"

theres a few people who hear "by the way, Do you know how horny I am, to have a 13 year old girl standing this close to me, talk to my daughter Ashley about the film, youre a beautiful girl"

one would need to find a very good version of this clip on youtube and listen ultra closely. i cannot find a very good audio clip of it.
i believe it