Even Conspiracists Are A Part Of The Problem

Lisa

Superstar
Considering all media about the Antichrist shows he will be some guy, a human born... I doubt it. I believe the Antichrist is a spiritual force, the antithesis of the Holy Spirit.

But just as Christ rose as a man, perhaps the Antichrist will as well.

We will have to wait and see I guess.
Well there is also an antichrist spirit which is in the world probably because the ruler of this world is satan...but satan does use people for his own ends too. Someone has to be in charge of the beast system don't ya think?

Aero

Superstar
I don't believe in the Antichrist, maybe as an archetype but that's it. It's a symbol like any other. I do believe in Archons though. They are like Satan's henchmen basically. And they take form as obstacles to try to stop souls from ascending. In the worldview of Gnosticism there would be no reason for the devil to destroy his own realm.

And the Archons also explain why our society is neck deep in bullshit and can't do much about it. None of that even matters, we are here for one reason. To escape through spiritual means.

Daniel

Rookie
Was going to contribute some more, but in the midst of it, for some unknown reason I got a blue screen giving NETIO.SYS as reason, which is a network driver. I've had the computer for 1 year, and barely ever get bsods, so I take it as a sign to stop. ;P Well, it was nice as long as it lasted.

I really hope some day people start posting hard evidence, until then we'll see what happens.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I just want to share a reflection on my view of conspiracy forums and what they have accomplished since 9/11.
I started following such forums a decade ago, for some forgotten reason. There I found people with perfectly valid reason, debating why for instance 9/11 was an inside job. There done, proven.

Ten years later and there has been no disclosure, no justice for the afflicted. So, what in reality has all this debate accomplished? All I see is an eternal tug-of-war between different opinion on these things when Illuminati's doing never before has been so transparent.

Their motto is divide and conquer is really as valid as ever. What they want is to create disagreement and the emotional result from it. It's just all another mind trap that they do not care if you fall into. So which options are we left with? As far as I see, there's only one.

We must find so much evidence, so much proof that it's impossible to deny the truth.It isn't the government such proof must be presented to, they have already been bought and paid for since the foundation of Civilization. It is the mass population that must be convinced, and that's the only way.

When finally the general public know that they've been had, that for instance the War on Terror is an fictional invention, can there be any permanent closure.

I've probably watched most conspiracy documentaries worth watching. They are of course valid most of them, but the thing that is missing is proof that is really convincing, and require no need for personal research. Face it, the general person will never research who Lee Harvey Oswald knew, and his connection with Jack Ruby.

Discussion about minor things that Illuminati do can be fun and interesting, but debating, conflict and anger will just further their cause. Remember that. And they know the things they do, such as JFK, and 9/11 will cause such debate, they know...
There aren't enough people truly interested in having investigated what happened on 9/11. It doesn't matter how many people frequented that forum. Supposedly, there's some 10% (maybe more) of Americans who question the official 9/11 story. 10% is more than 30,000,000 - which is still a tiny figure in a massive country of one third of a billion. Even if 30 million care it still isn't enough to change anything - you need the majority. The whole problem is it's far more common to accept the official version on what happened the day - or even to just be indifferent about it - than to openly question what really happened that day. As long as this remains the case there will be no change and the opinion of hundreds or thousands or even hundredthousands of 'conspiracy theorists' won't matter in the slightest. As such, you can't really fault these people for not having accomplished much - at least they've tried.

With regard to actual proof regarding these theories - which is obviously something that must be demanded - I think that while the various videos freely available on YouTube scrutinizing these events and the official explanations of them may not constitute actual proof, many are nonetheless so incriminating the need for the public to start questioning whether they can trust what they're being told becomes very clear.

No I would not consider Ventura a shill I don't guess.....The video below is where he confronted Icke about the Reptilians issue.
Ventura hosted an American TV series called "Conspiracy Theory."
Icke is an example of somebody very damaging to the credibility of the conspiracy community. Even if one assumes Ventura is an actual shill and Icke is a real truther it's still Icke damaging the effort to get the truth out more. If one starts espousing theories that are so incredibly wild - reptilians, moon actually some kind of construction rather than a celestial object and whatnot - without having 1000%, completely bulletproof evidence - then one is not doing the truth a favor but the opposite. It stands to reason Icke may be an agent put in place to make anybody questioning what's going on look completely insane. When I declared I believe in some of these conspiracy theories to a friend the first thing she asked was "omg, do you also believe celebrities are actually lizzards". Even if Icke really believes in that he should not be stating that openly if he's interested in getting the truth out because he world just isn't prepared to even consider such a thing.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
I don't believe in the Antichrist, maybe as an archetype but that's it. It's a symbol like any other. I do believe in Archons though. They are like Satan's henchmen basically. And they take form as obstacles to try to stop souls from ascending. In the worldview of Gnosticism there would be no reason for the devil to destroy his own realm.

And the Archons also explain why our society is neck deep in bullshit and can't do much about it. None of that even matters, we are here for one reason. To escape through spiritual means.
okay John Lamb Nash ;)

TruthSucker

Established
And not speaking about it doesn't it make any better neither. Plus the fact that forums always bring together some sort of facts making it much more easier for "beginners", which we all was, to connect some dots.
So no, I don't think it's changing nothing. Of course we're not "writing down" the bad guys on this planet. But we do inform, ourselves and others, at least I hope so.

And coming together and discussing this and that topic and exchanging thoughts, isn't that a good thing? Because this is already a change, a change of views and opinions.
I mean how do you want to start a big change if not in heads? You don't go out, starting a rebellion or whatever if you don't know what the goal/the enemy is.
Of course you could say now "why not go outside and spread some information?" because that would be a logical step for you. I don't know how people running around in your country, but in mine they would say "what u talking about? go see some doctor."

We are all "conspiracy theorists", you didn't now? We are crazy. Because we doubt what they tell us.
And the rest of my opinion is in my signature.