Even Conspiracists Are A Part Of The Problem

Daniel

Rookie
I just want to share a reflection on my view of conspiracy forums and what they have accomplished since 9/11.
I started following such forums a decade ago, for some forgotten reason. There I found people with perfectly valid reason, debating why for instance 9/11 was an inside job. There done, proven.

Ten years later and there has been no disclosure, no justice for the afflicted. So, what in reality has all this debate accomplished? All I see is an eternal tug-of-war between different opinion on these things when Illuminati's doing never before has been so transparent.

Their motto is divide and conquer is really as valid as ever. What they want is to create disagreement and the emotional result from it. It's just all another mind trap that they do not care if you fall into. So which options are we left with? As far as I see, there's only one.

We must find so much evidence, so much proof that it's impossible to deny the truth.It isn't the government such proof must be presented to, they have already been bought and paid for since the foundation of Civilization. It is the mass population that must be convinced, and that's the only way.

When finally the general public know that they've been had, that for instance the War on Terror is an fictional invention, can there be any permanent closure.

I've probably watched most conspiracy documentaries worth watching. They are of course valid most of them, but the thing that is missing is proof that is really convincing, and require no need for personal research. Face it, the general person will never research who Lee Harvey Oswald knew, and his connection with Jack Ruby.

Discussion about minor things that Illuminati do can be fun and interesting, but debating, conflict and anger will just further their cause. Remember that. And they know the things they do, such as JFK, and 9/11 will cause such debate, they know...

Last edited:

williejonesjr

Veteran
Well, tbf, a lot of "conspiracy theorists" are a little off- kilter. Take shills like Alex Jones. He's nuts & a lot of us follow his lead or have at least acknowledged him.
Plus the info nowadays is so twisted. Everyone has their own theory of who did what, and preaches it like gospel, when, you're right- we have no proof.
It's hard to know what to believe (reptilians?) and what not (gov't created AIDS to sell quilts)

Lisa

Superstar
Their motto is divide and conquer
I actually think they are trying the opposite. They only act like they want to divide and conquer, but the truth is they want us to unite...to get us to drop our differences and unite for the greater good...whatever that means.
I think there has only been one time in history where man has been united like that and that was at the Tower of Babel.

Daniel

Rookie
I actually think they are trying the opposite. They only act like they want to divide and conquer, but the truth is they want us to unite...to get us to drop our differences and unite for the greater good...whatever that means.
I think there has only been one time in history where man has been united like that and that was at the Tower of Babel.
I don't want to seem rude but, are you trying to tell me that Illuminati are the good guys?
Well, that's the first time I've heard that theory.
Do you have any reasons why you think they are trying to unite us? And why they haven't succeeded ;P

Tatilina

Star
The NWO wants to unite us, and those, who have the unity attitude with those with the spirit of the antichrist, will go along nicely and fit in well with the NWO agenda. Eventually, they will worship the beast which will lead to their falling away from Jesus Christ. Jesus comes to divide and conquer!

Matthew 10:34

34“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn

“ ‘a man against his father,

a daughter against her mother,

a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

36a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’c

37“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.38Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

No of course she doesn't believe that the illuminati (lame term for them) are NOT the good guys. Unity is not always a good thing!

Lisa

Superstar
I don't want to seem rude but, are you trying to tell me that Illuminati are the good guys?
Well, that's the first time I've heard that theory.
Do you have any reasons why you think they are trying to unite us? And why they haven't succeeded ;P
Hi Daniel :)
No, I don't believe that they are the good guys.

Think of the European Union...the uniting of countries, no borders, no nationalities, one people under a common flag.
Or climate control...trump backs out and the world is pissed.
Plus the Bible says their will be a one world government and a one world religion with the pope trying to make the uniting of religions under a common banner work.

Using us against them doesn't really seem to keep people apart as people try to find commonality to unite together thinking they are saving the world when maybe the are bringing people closer to the plan of unification?

Why haven't they succeeded? Well God did scatter us at the tower so that was pretty powerful. It's pretty hard for people to just drop what they think and believe to unite with others if they think those others are wrong. But if you say for example for the good of this or the good of that and all the wars and terror, maybe you shake people up enough for them to say...well maybe it's ok to compromise what I believe since others are doing the same and unite for the common good.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Well, tbf, a lot of "conspiracy theorists" are a little off- kilter. Take shills like Alex Jones. He's nuts & a lot of us follow his lead or have at least acknowledged him.
Plus the info nowadays is so twisted. Everyone has their own theory of who did what, and preaches it like gospel, when, you're right- we have no proof.
It's hard to know what to believe (reptilians?) and what not (gov't created AIDS to sell quilts)
Reptilians are a figment of Ickes vivid imagination and are only used to sell books.....Ventura cornered him on that and he got all pissy and walked out of the interview.

Tatilina

Star
I am not a conspiracy theorist as I don't theorize about conspiracies. I believe that it is biblical prophecy being fulfilled. I'm not even interested in half of the stuff conspiracy theorists are such as what goes on in the entertainment industry with pop stars or whatever, and I don't believe in the Illuminati, what I do believe in is this. I believe that unseen spiritual battle is raging around us. I believe it is the powers of this dark world and spiritual forces at work behind the scenes. Not by any group of feeble old men...

Ephesians 6:12

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Lisa

Superstar
I am not a conspiracy theorist as I don't theorize about conspiracies. I believe that it is biblical prophecy being fulfilled. I'm not even interested in half of the stuff conspiracy theorists are such as what goes on in the entertainment industry with pop stars or whatever, and I don't believe in the Illuminati, what I do believe in is this. I believe that unseen spiritual battle is raging around us. I believe it is the powers of this dark world and spiritual forces at work behind the scenes. Not by any group of feeble old men...

Ephesians 6:12

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Is the antichrist a real person then or a spiritual force?

Daniel

Rookie
I'm going to contribute with absolute proof that they, before initiating 9/11 knew exactly how conspiracy theorist's would react, and probably beforehand had deviced plans how to disarm them. One of them is of course to discredit them. Anyhow, here you go, this little gem:

1.It shows the text : Maverick Feed Store, replace Maverick with Conspiracist, it's symbolically the same thing, Loner.
2. We have the two biggest conspiracy events in modern time, 9/11 and JFK

Attachments

Tatilina

Star
The bible never states that the AntiChrist is a man, it says the man of lawlessness or the man of perdition. But it never specifically says The Antichrist man, no, it speaks of the spirit of the AntiChrist and anyone who DENIES that Jesus is the son of God is an AntiChrist.

1 John 4:3

but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Lisa

Superstar
The bible never states that the AntiChrist is a man, it says the man of lawlessness or the man of perdition. But it never specifically says The Antichrist man, no, it speaks of the spirit of the AntiChrist and anyone who DENIES that Jesus is the son of God is an AntiChrist.

1 John 4:3

but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
I think Daniel thinks he will be a man...
And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.
Daniel 9:27

Tatilina

Star
I think Daniel thinks he will be a man...
And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.
Daniel 9:27
When the times come, if we are still here to see it, then we will know, but as for now, it is completely sheer speculation based upon ones own interpretation of scripture. I will leave it at that!

Trenton

Veteran
Is the antichrist a real person then or a spiritual force?
Considering all media about the Antichrist shows he will be some guy, a human born... I doubt it. I believe the Antichrist is a spiritual force, the antithesis of the Holy Spirit.

But just as Christ rose as a man, perhaps the Antichrist will as well.

We will have to wait and see I guess.