eurovision

anyone see the images of madonna at the eurovison contest.
you have one eye covered, what looks like a swastika on her chest, robes men in black monk robes, a guy in white something paganistic like a sacrifce
i dont watch it but from the images in this article, plenty of mk ultra and Illuminati images.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7043267/Icelandic-bondage-band-defy-Eurovision-bosses-political-song.html13666564-7043267-image-a-181_1558212737954.jpg
the triangle
13669120-7043267-image-a-18_1558219719166.jpg
no need for explanation
13665706-7043267-image-a-109_1558210608411.jpg
the multi personas, looks like water torture and all his characters look in pain

Attachments

Last edited:

icexplorer

Rookie
I watched it and I don't believe that every artist was involved in "illuminati" stuff, but mostly the guests that were invited (Madonna, Cochita, Foureira, Verka...).
The entire (4 hours) contest can be watched on youtube

Netta, the last-year winner executed a song that I interpreted as a human sacrifice.
Madonna mocked christian religion, with a church background, priests, and a lot of other stuff.
And of course, the lgbt agenda was pushed once again (honestly come on, Cochita is more like a parody of gay people than a real one)

The usual stuff !

Vixy

Star
Was just gonna make a thread about it.. Look at this:

A high satanic priestess performs with Palestinian flags in the holy land of Israel. The devil must feel proud about this one. I shiver.
This looks an awful lot like the picture in Denver international airport:

She even said it herself:

"'First you had a dream and then you had to believe in that dream, and you had to make many sacrifices." Yeah, like cutting up newborn infants..bet she likes that part.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
anyone see the images of madonna at the eurovison contest.
you have one eye covered, what looks like a swastika on her chest, robes men in black monk robes, a guy in white something paganistic like a sacrifce
i dont watch it but from the images in this article, plenty of mk ultra and Illuminati images.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7043267/Icelandic-bondage-band-defy-Eurovision-bosses-political-song.htmlView attachment 22042
the triangle
View attachment 22043
no need for explanation
View attachment 22045
the multi personas, looks like water torture and all his characters look in pain
There's something with water and its symbolism, cant really remember it now but think it was something about demons being present within the water or coming from the water.

Awoken2

Superstar
After hearing this I developed an envy for deaf people. Now you can either conclude that she must have missed the sound check or it was purposefully bad to ensure the video's go viral. After such a car crash of a performance you can guarantee millions of curious people will be looking at this. Job done. That's the dark arts for you

Deadlylady

Established
After hearing this I developed an envy for deaf people. Now you can either conclude that she must have missed the sound check or it was purposefully bad to ensure the video's go viral. After such a car crash of a performance you can guarantee millions of curious people will be looking at this. Job done. That's the dark arts for you

This so messed up stuff right there.
It begins with the reconstrution of solomon's temple. You can see them all in cloaks looking like priests.
They are adding new pillars showing a construction.
Then they do a little ritual when she is in a prostrate position. It gets dark holes opens and she gets up but the scene looks like someone being possessed almost.

They change her clothes and she is now the antichrist/deccal.
We see christian priest etc in the background and she is talking about not being ready to punish them yet?
She blows and a big fire kills everybody.
Then she sings "not everyb0dy is c0ming to the future. Not every0ne that is here is going to last".
We see the statue of liberty broken.
Smoke around a city.
Tall buildings have have been burnt and are just in ruin.
Forest fire.
People jumping, looks like committing suicide?
Ending with "wake up". Irony.

Awoken2

Superstar
This so messed up stuff right there.
It begins with the reconstrution of solomon's temple. You can see them all in cloaks looking like priests.
They are adding new pillars showing a construction.
Then they do a little ritual when she is in a prostrate position. It gets dark holes opens and she gets up but the scene looks like someone being possessed almost.

They change her clothes and she is now the antichrist/deccal.
We see christian priest etc in the background and she is talking about not being ready to punish them yet?
She blows and a big fire kills everybody.
Then she sings "not everyb0dy is c0ming to the future. Not every0ne that is here is going to last".
We see the statue of liberty broken.
Smoke around a city.
Tall buildings have have been burnt and are just in ruin.
Forest fire.
People jumping, looks like committing suicide?
Ending with "wake up". Irony.
They paid her a million dollars for 8 minutes work. The tv audience around the world was over 200 million. That's one hell of a lot of minds that those words and images have been received by.

All is mind. Every catastrophic event that happens starts off in people's minds, be it in the conscious or subconscious.

The insidious messages she conveyed to the world was that overt I don't think it even qualifies as occultism....let's be fair, she hid nothing.

Deadlylady

Established
They paid her a million dollars for 8 minutes work. The tv audience around the world was over 200 million. That's one hell of a lot of minds that those words and images have been received by.

All is mind. Every catastrophic event that happens starts off in people's minds, be it in the conscious or subconscious.

The insidious messages she conveyed to the world was that overt I don't think it even qualifies as occultism....let's be fair, she hid nothing.
Isn't this predictive programing? They plan to make something and make people get used to it before it happens.

Awoken2

Superstar

Vixy

Star

LuLz!

finally watched it
lyrics from madonnas song '' not everyones coming to the future'' that sounds like a threat.
the songs were more disturbing than i thought.
the beginning with like a prayer the temple, gas masks really do remind me of the denver airport like someone said. they seem to be getting more and more out their with their agenda
and this flashing up for a few seconds at the end, not sure what it means and the statue of liberties arm breaking off is worrying but also remind me of the spire breaking in notre dam.

Attachments

Last edited:
13669724-7045447-Disappointed_Madonna_left_Eurovision_fans_disappointed_on_Saturd-a-26_1558251...jpg

i just noticed the persons tattoo on the floor too. one eye covered the crown. very in your face with the agenda, but he lyrics really are freaky

Allegra

Veteran
Everything in this mass ritual is nothing but an attack to Christ esp Maddona's performance.

Screenshot_122.pngScreenshot_120.png
Screenshot_121.png
View attachment 22160

i just noticed the persons tattoo on the floor too. one eye covered the crown. very in your face with the agenda, but he lyrics really are freaky
That's horus' eye, classic illumy symbol. But the hand though, and the way it is positioned.

Honestly rather than hating on these puppets for mocking God and did all kind of abominations, I feel sorry and sad because their soul will be perish and eternal damnation is what waiting for them. Sad but it's what they chose.
Screenshot_123.png

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The freemason shakedown reminded me of snape and narcissa's unbreakable vow in harry potter and half blood prince.

View attachment 22231

Hp is believed to be extremely occultic and there was one article which says that jk rowl1ng is a witch ,well,who knows:oops:
What is Harry Potter really about?

“The aim of Harry Potter is to show how death can be vanquished; how an ordinary mortal human being can enter a process of transmutation and transfiguration that will alchemically transform him or her into an eternal, perfect child of God, filled with overwhelming compassion for suffering humanity.”

“All the characters are symbols or personifications of aspects of the process, symbolically called, "making the Philosopher's Stone". With this stone the alchemist can make gold, i.e. the Gold of the Spirit, and the Elixir of Life, i.e. eternal life...”

http://www.harrypotterforseekers.com

#occultic

Allegra

Veteran
The freemason shakedown reminded me of snape and narcissa's unbreakable vow in harry potter and half blood prince.

View attachment 22231

Hp is believed to be extremely occultic and there was one article which says that jk rowl1ng is a witch ,well,who knows:oops:
yup HP is indeed occultic. It is gateway to occultism for people esp children and teenagers. In case you don't know, Vold3m0rt is actually what we call necromancer in real world.
I dont know about her being a witch but seeing at her works and all the spells yup, it is highly likely jaykay growling is one because the symbolism and all references and connections to occultism in her works are not something a normal person would know unless they are themselves familiar with it.

Deadlylady

Established
yup HP is indeed occultic. It is gateway to occultism for people esp children and teenagers. In case you don't know, Vold3m0rt is actually what we call necromancer in real world.
I dont know about her being a witch but seeing at her works and all the spells yup, it is highly likely jaykay growling is one because the symbolism and all references and connections to occultism in her works are not something a normal person would know unless they are themselves familiar with it.
Necromancy is the biggest joke because nobody can contact the dead. When a person is dead their soul goes to a different place and you cannot contact them anymore. They can see you when you go to their grave and pray but that's about it.
What is really happening is that they contact jinn/demons that are acting like the dead. Making their voice and look and sound like the deceased person. And I guess Mad0nn@ is into this stuff and she was been fooled that she can talk to her mother. Like she said in one of their recent song.

Allegra

Veteran
Necromancy is the biggest joke because nobody can contact the dead. When a person is dead their soul goes to a different place and you cannot contact them anymore. They can see you when you go to their grave and pray but that's about it.
What is really happening is that they contact jinn/demons that are acting like the dead. Making their voice and look and sound like the deceased person. And I guess Mad0nn@ is into this stuff and she was been fooled that she can talk to her mother. Like she said in one of their recent song.
Yes you are right about necromancy! No one can summon the soul of the dead. It is demon indeed!! I know this very well too!