eurovision

Vixy

Star
DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT -PAINTINGS

Well there you have it; the gasmasks, the flowers in the hair the dying children and animals and what not. :/ Her performance was about boasting on how they'll kill christians imo. And yes they will do it, even the bible states some of us will die for his name. Those who are healthy will be beheaded and those of us sick whose organs they cant make use of, will be gassed. The information about this has been out for ages.

Vixy

Star
I've got it! I know what crimes she's talking about now!

She's talking about all the workers who got corrupted by being bought. They are MANY and they are gaged by their own crimes. And as long as their work fit the agenda, noone'll know about it. I'm not talking about the medical care alone but lawyers, district attorneys, judges, anyone!

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
Just found this breakdown of illuminati/satanic symbolism in some of the performances at Eurovision (I apologize if this is a repost, i didn't see one for this particular video yet)

Just found this breakdown of illuminati/satanic symbolism in some of the performances at Eurovision (I apologize if this is a repost, i didn't see one for this particular video yet)

they really did go overboard with the symbolism this year, theres so much its hard to catch it all

DevaWolf

Veteran
they really did go overboard with the symbolism this year, theres so much its hard to catch it all
I guess as the masons are quite a big fellowship, ofc they are going to use their symbols whenever they can. But I don't think they're half as powerful as most VC people seem to think.