Eurovision 2021

amaranthine

Established
So did anyone watch the first semifinal? I dig the general concept of Eurovision (european countries getting together showing their best songs) but there are some creepy agendas going on that are annoying and ultimately give a sour taste to an otherwise fun competition. This semifinal was horrible, Lithuania was just creepy, bad arrangement, uninspired performance, dead eyed performers, no emotion, like a drug that keeps you sedated with a distancing effect to what is going on around you - the stuff of serial killers. Dualistic black and white patterns - check. How is their entry so popular? Don't need to waste words over El Diablo, nor the fallen angel guy (with a really tacky 90s ballad feel to it). I was most surprised by Australia's entry. How in the hell are people saying that was a good vocal performance?! It makes me think I live in a twilight zone episode. Not one phrase was well done, shaky vocals (I get the sound she tries to project but she just doesn't suceed with it), sounds like she is always on the edge of hurting her vocal folds, off key 50% of the time. She was desperately trying to keep it together, the vocals and the choreography, but you could see in her eyes it was way more than she could chew. And people in the comments find it good... How did standards of the general public get so low. I am not saying that the old Eurovision was great, I find most of that orchestra backed era boring and shallow. Nor do I find all entries to be bad, mostly I enjoy a couple of songs each year, sometimes a song is really decent and smartly crafted. But this year is utter shit. There is not even one song that I even like let alone love. It's been the same with mainstream pop, just terribly lazy all around. It seems the muse has left the building and these artists are walking in circles, trying to catch something, but because inspiration is not something you find when all you pursue are fickle things, it makes it all seem like a sad march towards oblivion.

Mini Contini

Established
This is the first time of my life when Eurovision is held in my homeland. And this is the first time I'm not watching it. But I think you did a great job on watching it so you know what millions of people are exposed to and influenced by and analyse it.

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
This is the first time of my life when Eurovision is held in my homeland. And this is the first time I'm not watching it. But I think you did a great job on watching it so you know what millions of people are exposed to and influenced by and analyse it.
Ah so you're from Netherlands. Hi from a fellow european :) Netherlands is a nice place, but I did get some bad vibes in Amsterdam, especially around the airport. Have a friend who moved there for work.

Can't blame you for not watching Eurovision. What made you stop though?

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
Ah so you're from Netherlands. Hi from a fellow european :) Netherlands is a nice place, but I did get some bad vibes in Amsterdam, especially around the airport. Have a friend who moved there for work.

Can't blame you for not watching Eurovision. What made you stop though?
Nice to meet you, where are you from?
There are tons of reasons that made me stop watching it, I don't know where to start haha. I know it's another way of dumbing down the masses, distracting them from reality and the real issues (people have been talking about Eurovision in the Dutch media non-stop for the last two or three weeks or so). And for many people, sadly enough, the predictive programming (Eurovision is loaded with that), really affects their behavior towards and opinion of what TPTB have planned to do. But it is also the other way around, luckily.

Truthteller

Veteran
Italy won and this comes directly from the band frontman damiano david insta page. Yet another one pushing the lgbqtxyz gender dyphoria agenda.
1621725557403.jpeg
Not a single normal looking male there. Since Madonna’s very occult and ritualistic performance in in Isr@el Eurovision, it is hard to watch, at least it opened my eyes.

Last edited:

Kaeya

Rookie
I watched it, lots of all seeing eyes, duality patterns, devil worship etc obviously...as a matter of fact I was just saying I was astonished there were no lgbtq+ (probably forgot some letters here) "performers" when Italy came on lmao! we thought they were the worst act tbh...

eurovision-2021-results-scores-scaled.jpg

the devil is 16th. fortunately people still care about some "symbols". And it's nice that they didn't dare to have a "visually" symbolic performance.

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
Nice to meet you, where are you from?
There are tons of reasons that made me stop watching it, I don't know where to start haha. I know it's another way of dumbing down the masses, distracting them from reality and the real issues (people have been talking about Eurovision in the Dutch media non-stop for the last two or three weeks or so). And for many people, sadly enough, the predictive programming (Eurovision is loaded with that), really affects their behavior towards and opinion of what TPTB have planned to do. But it is also the other way around, luckily.
I'm from Slovenia! But you have to be fair, not every performer is agenda driven and with most performances one can have a pretty good time watching along with his friends and family. Plus with the stupid agenda shit you can laugh along with everyone at the stupidity. I would say it is best to laugh at the "devil".

amaranthine

Established
I was pleasantly surprised with plenty of performances (nothing truly outstanding, but some decent and fun songs all around) but mostly with how the people voted (don't mistake the final score with the popular vote, Malta, for example, received almost all its points from the judges and only 30 from the televotes). Not one agenda driven song received much points. Lucifer and Cyprus were among the great losers, even after all the hype they got in the media. Malta did really bad in the popular vote, after many seemed to think it had a chance at the top spot. When the score came I watched with glee at the reactions. Same happened to The Netherlands performance which I guess really rubbed Europeans the wrong way with its preachiness. When the presenter said:"The audience has awarded you...0 points!" I laughed out loud. I had no problem with Italy winning, even if generic rock is not my thing, people mostly voted for it because glam rock is kinda popular, every once in a while a genre song wins as everyone gets tired of regular pop songs winning, and they had a good drummer, decent singer and their performance was all around professional.

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
Italy won and this comes directly from the band frontman damiano david insta page. Yet another one pushing the lgbqtxyz gender dyphoria agenda.
View attachment 56331
Not a single normal looking male there. Since Madonna’s very occult and ritualistic performance in in Isr@el Eurovision, it is hard to watch, at least it opened my eyes.
Madonna was one of the reasons I stopped watching it. My God, that was awful in every possible way!

amaranthine

Established
View attachment 56331
Madonna's performance was one of the most disgusting performances I had ever seen. "Not everyone is coming to the future". What kind of a message is that to give to the public watching and paying for your performance. Plus that p***phile should be in jail and not allowed to roam the earth.