European Court of Human Rights rules that defaming Prophet Muhammed is not free expression

DesertRose

Superstar
To be very clear, Islam does not recognize Jesus Christ as God. Islam rejects Jesus Christ. Christianity proclaims Jesus Christ, therefore they are not the same or even similar. It's dishonest to present anything other than the truth of the vast difference between the two beliefs.
that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him will be a Just ruler according to Islam as well.
Of course Islam does not recognize Prophet Jesus as The One God (who is being dishonest)? I distinctly wrote prophet and 'Just ruler.'
He is the messiah that will be sent by God to overcome the Anti-Christ.
I always differentiate between our belief systems......stay around and your will see that.
Thanks for posting that quote from the Quran! I have posted it before.
Look over the link as well.
https://www.islamicity.org/5640/jesus-will-return/
Let's keep the religious talk in the right forum......Cheers

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
To be very clear, Islam does not recognize Jesus Christ as God. Islam rejects Jesus Christ. Christianity proclaims Jesus Christ, therefore they are not the same or even similar. It's dishonest to present anything other than the truth of the vast difference between the two beliefs.

Koran: Sura 98:30 The Jews say ‘Ezra is the Son of God’; the Christians say, ‘The Messiah is the Son of God.’ That is the utterance of their mouths, conforming with the unbelievers before them. Allah assail them! How they are perverted! They have taken their rabbis and their monks as lords apart from God, and the Messiah, Mary’s son – and they were commanded to serve but One Allah; there is no god but He;

Bible: Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
And here you are, lying again...... for Trumpers, dishonesty is like water or air isnt it?