EUROPA: The Last Battle

Has anyone seen this 10 part documentary?

If not, you MUST see it.

It will enlighten you to TRUTH that has been buried, twisted and lied about for over a century.

It keeps getting pulled from YouTube, but it’s also on Vimeo.

i watched it since you recommended it.

was that the only segment consolidated into one big episode, or are there parts 2-10? there werent any credits/sources at the end of the film.

Let me guess. It’s all the Jews fault.
this first(?) segment discusses the origins of russian bolshevism and how the jews were the major force behind it. thats all factual and indisputable. however, there are parts that are not making sense. i wanted to see if there is a second segment to it before i commented.
for example... yegoda was jewish and head of the NKVD at the time. true. but then he was executed by stalin in 38. if it was a total jewish conspiracy which seems to be the theme of the video, why would stalin have him, a fellow jew, killed?

so far for me, its mixed facts.

this first(?) segment discusses the origins of russian bolshevism and how the jews were the major force behind it. thats all factual and indisputable. .
Yeah actually it is disputable, a lot of Jews were part of the Party, Trotsky was, Lenin was on his mother’s side but it was unlikely he even knew about, and since when has Stalin been Jewish?

Regardless it is understandable while the majority of Russian Jews supported it. The Russian Empire was probably the most anti-Semitic place in Europe, as would be clearly demonstrated by The White Army.

Yeah actually it is disputable, a lot of Jews were part of the Party, Trotsky was, Lenin was on his mother’s side but it was unlikely he even knew about, and since when has Stalin been Jewish?

Regardless it is understandable while the majority of Russian Jews supported it. The Russian Empire was probably the most anti-Semitic place in Europe, as would be clearly demonstrated by The White Army.
the video is claiming that stalin may very well have been jewish. i havent looked into it. again, this was why i was waiting for the credits and sources section of the video.

sure, the pogroms against the jews by the cossacks were a huge factor in the revolution. you have no argument from me. however, the video is also claiming that the bolshevist jews promulgated much of the bloodshed (and misery) during the revolution and after for the next several decades.
assuming that is true for the moment, do you justify this violence in retaliation?

the video is claiming that stalin may very well have been jewish. i havent looked into it. again, this was why i was waiting for the credits and sources section of the video.

sure, the pogroms against the jews by the cossacks were a huge factor in the revolution. you have no argument from me. however, the video is also claiming that the bolshevist jews promulgated much of the bloodshed (and misery) during the revolution and after for the next several decades.
assuming that is true for the moment, do you justify this violence in retaliation?
Yeah well the video is likely lying in order to make an Anti-Jew propaganda piece.

Sure the Red Army/Terror was brutal, it’s war and I’m not going to sugarcoat it. It’s not easy to take control of a country and the Bolsheviks believed that the ends justified the means for sure.

Still an American commander at the end of WW1 said that he had never seen a force with such little regard for life as The White Army. They weaponized Anti-Semitism with the protocols ( actually White Army Propaganda influences a lot of ya’lls worldview, Etagloc literally posted some once ) and charming slogans such as : “Strike at the Jews and save Russia!” so it’s understandable while people might want retaliation. I’m not saying it’s justified but there are reasons for it.

I further want to clarify that Bolshevism was ultimately the worst thing to ever happen to the workers of the world ( especially because of Stalin later on ) because it soaked the worker movement in so much blood, but I shudder to think what the world would be like if Czarist Russia remained intact or if the Whites prevailed.

i watched it since you recommended it.

was that the only segment consolidated into one big episode, or are there parts 2-10? there werent any credits/sources at the end of the film.
Yes, there are 9 other parts....I would enter in “Europa The Last Battle Part 2” in the search box and it would pull up the video. I did that for all 10 parts.

It’s extremely enlightening if you watch the entire series.

Yeah well the video is likely lying in order to make an Anti-Jew propaganda piece.

Sure the Red Army/Terror was brutal, it’s war and I’m not going to sugarcoat it. It’s not easy to take control of a country and the Bolsheviks believed that the ends justified the means for sure.

Still an American commander at the end of WW1 said that he had never seen a force with such little regard for life as The White Army. They weaponized Anti-Semitism with the protocols ( actually White Army Propaganda influences a lot of ya’lls worldview, Etagloc literally posted some once ) and charming slogans such as : “Strike at the Jews and save Russia!” so it’s understandable while people might want retaliation. I’m not saying it’s justified but there are reasons for it.

I further want to clarify that Bolshevism was ultimately the worst thing to ever happen to the workers of the world ( especially becausegew of Stalin later on ) because it soaked the worker movement in so much blood, but I shudder to think what the world would be like if Czarist Russia remained intact or if the Whites prevailed.
I agree with most of your post, especially the part about Bolshevism.

But the part I disagree with is that it is about white supremacy. It is not.

There is NOTHING at all wrong with wanting to preserve your country’s culture, traditions, values, roots, and even race.

And.....GASP!....that includes white people. Yes, I said it.

It is not supremacy if you believe ALL races should feel that same sense of preservation for their race as well. It is supremacy when one race tries to squash that in another race, and that is currently being done with the white race.

People have marginalized white people & made them to feel as if they cannot be proud of or seek to preserve their culture & heritage.

What a shame, that white people have been brainwashed to feel guilt over something they cannot change; their race.