EU Digital Covid Certificate - manatory in France!! UPDATE - ENGLAND TOO!!

Wigi

Veteran
Ah yes Macron did a despotic speech yesterday saying health pass is going to be mandatory coupled with 'we need to vaccinate the world right now' as if he's an emperor.

Well It's time for resistance and if I have to lose my job so be it I'll never surrender to that heinous government and I know i'm not the only one thinking like that. Fleeing babylon has a whole new meaning for me now.

They are looking for everyones weak point.

Don't lose hope. Just stand up to them as much as you can.
If I wasn't addicted to medicines, I would look for a village to escape to. Now I'm thinking how to survive or die without surrender.

Daze

Superstar
Here in the US, New York and California were the most strict with the con-vid scam. It cost them both pretty dearly, as millions have left those states, especially the economic sectors. I assume the same will happen with France. People will just up and leave.

If I wasn't addicted to medicines, I would look for a village to escape to. Now I'm thinking how to survive or die without surrender.
Nearly everything "western medicine" has put out has a natural cure. Odds are whatever medication you're on you can replace it with something from nature.

If they are addictive pain killers it will be more difficult, but people have managed to walk away from all manor of addictions from cigarettes to meth.

May the Creator make your path easy.

Here in the US, New York and California were the most strict with the con-vid scam. It cost them both pretty dearly, as millions have left those states, especially the economic sectors. I assume the same will happen with France. People will just up and leave.

Nearly everything "western medicine" has put out has a natural cure. Odds are whatever medication you're on you can replace it with something from nature.

If they are addictive pain killers it will be more difficult, but people have managed to walk away from all manor of addictions from cigarettes to meth.

May the Creator make your path easy.
the worst: antidepressant. even reducing the dose causes suicidal tendencies.

Daze

Superstar
the worst: antidepressant. even reducing the dose causes suicidal tendencies.
I would do some research online to see if anything can replace them.

For what its worth the best "anti depressant" is to remember the Almighty. Strengthen your relationship with him and ask him alone for a cure.

Verily, in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest. (Qur'an 13: 28)

Remember me, and I will remember you (Qur'an 2: 152)

I know you're not Muslim but the Quran was sent to mankind, so this applies to you as well.

I would do some research online to see if anything can replace them.

For what its worth the best "anti depressant" is to remember the Almighty. Strengthen your relationship with him and ask him alone for a cure.

Verily, in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest. (Qur'an 13: 28)

Remember me, and I will remember you (Qur'an 2: 152)

I know you're not Muslim but the Quran was sent to mankind, so this applies to you as well.
I'm muslim. but our dialogue got very personal. lets go private.

The Agrarian

Veteran
The one good thing about the European Union is tons of people can travel to Schengen Zone nations that don't have such draconian laws. If I were French I'd head east to Bulgaria or Lithuania.

Daze

Superstar
Hey government,

let individuals make a choice
Its not so much the gooberment, its more their paymasters such as lobbies and corporations.

Believe it or not there are 2 groups, Blackrock and Vangaurd (?). I think those were the names. Familiarize yourself with them. They are massive corporations worth trillions and the companies they own is outright staggering. They are behind con-vid.

Here's an interesting vid recently releases by Hugotalks.
Video is 3 minutes.

Maes17

Superstar
Its not so much the gooberment, its more their paymasters such as lobbies and corporations.

Believe it or not there are 2 groups, Blackrock and Vangaurd (?). I think those were the names. Familiarize yourself with them. They are massive corporations worth trillions and the companies they own is outright staggering. They are behind con-vid.

Here's an interesting vid recently releases by Hugotalks.
Video is 3 minutes.
Even the paymasters so to speak in some shape or form are a type of control rather than choice.

Daze

Superstar
There is already instant protests. Looking at shots in the video there might be a few 1000 or more. While a larger protest is being planned.

While many say protests do nothing, you should still attend if you're in the area as they do make a difference. If nothing else they show discontent and the powers that be know their limits. As 1 cop against 30 people is nothing more then a bystander.

It seems 65% of France refuses to vaccinate. I don't think you guys have anything to worry about as the majority will always make the laws.

The Agrarian

Veteran
There is already instant protests. Looking at shots in the video there might be a few 1000 or more. While a larger protest is being planned.

While many say protests do nothing, you should still attend if you're in the area as they do make a difference. If nothing else they show discontent and the powers that be know their limits. As 1 cop against 30 people is nothing more then a bystander.

It seems 65% of France refuses to vaccinate. I don't think you guys have anything to worry about as the majority will always make the laws.
65% refusal?
French are badass then... I'm impressed.
Hopefully we can 1-up them with an even higher refusal rate!