Etagloc's Pictorial Key To Mysticism

Etagloc

Superstar
This is from the ask VC thread. It was locked so I can't use the quote feature so I'mma just use copy and paste. The link to my post is here https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/ask-vc.6/page-7#post-13210

.... I think Christian Monk's posts got deleted. I couldn't find his posts. Anyways:

Me: :D:p
Christian Monk (I'm quoting him):
Well we are in a dire situation on earth right now. We have a puppet like trump acting like a tyrant and no one can stop him?! We have bombs falling on Afghanistan and Syria and VC the mighty illuminati exposer is talking about some alien stuff in Brazil and Rihanna doing one eye poses
Me: Riight.....and only your neo-nazism can save us :rolleyes:. Go join stormfront if it's that important to you. You can go hang with your nazi friends there and masturbate to Hitler photos.

Christian Monk:
What on earth are you talking about. Why are you bringing hitler into this lmao. congratulations you've exposed yourself. I'm sure you work for this site too lmao
Me: I brought Hitler into this because you're a neonazi. Are you ashamed of your nazi god?

And you are a random person popping up out of nowhere. People on this site know me. I'm a regular here. I was on the old forums. Anyone who knows me knows I don't work for this site. You're the outsider. You're the one who suddenly came out of nowhere ranting about jews. You have 11 posts you random.
/endquotes

I couldn't find his posts but according to what I said he came out of nowhere ranting about jews. Anyways, I can't really find the context. But you can clearly see how I feel about nazism and Hitler.

Last edited:

floss

Star
Yeah I understand Satan. What I'm saying is it doesn't matter what I do. I'll always have one foot in that world of "demons" you all speak of so much. And nobody tricked me, I got snatched up and dropped in. I didn't have a personal relationship with Satan when I was 4 years old. And that's when he got me anyway, so Thanks God?
@Aero
You sound like this guy

Aero

Superstar
Is there a shorter version of that video? I like videos to be no more than 15 minutes. Thanks

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Aero - I think part of satan's PR has always been that he has "got you".

His nature is to be an accuser and he can and will bring up any dirt on you he can, rather like a blackmailer might. I don't care what spiritual paperwork people held in his power might feel they have signed...

Every sin, past present and future has had its price paid on the Cross by Jesus. Our mind struggles to find loopholes and scurry away from the light of the Gospel, but hang in there - you are no more lost than I was.

If you were stuck in a rubbish contract with an expensive, poor quality broadband provider, it would take a provider with more financial clout and a very generous offer to buy you out and bring you over to their better service. A rough analogy I know, but He is greater than the fallen one, and you really can be released from your spiritual broadband provider.

You may have a wave of emotions telling you a thousand reasons why that is not true, and even remember the good times with how things have been at times. That's why people stay in abusive relationships. I would go with the Lauryn Hill option...

Violette

Star
Yes I do, nothing was exposed and it was jumping to conclusions, filling in gaps and really long logical stretches, but if you believe in the bible, you'll believe in anything.
I don't care at all if people have group sex covered in blood (just as long as there is consent) if you don't like a sexual practice don't do it, simple as that and leave the rest of us alone.
But Christianity isn't about spirituality (almost devoid of it actually) but has always been about power and control, it's been political right from the start.
You speak against Christianity so harshly, even had the audacity to call God a demon which astounding considering that you're a supporter of Crowley. Of course you don't have issues with sexual perversion, you're a follower of Crowley! He worshipped Pan who is a deity surrounded by lust and sex. There's nothing wrong with sex itself but when Pan is depicted as statue having sex with a goat it makes me believe there's something very off about that. I've brought it up before and I'll bring up again, Crowley supports child abuse and sacrifice.
"MAGIC IN THEORY AND PRACTICE" (PAGE 87 & 88) For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most suitable sacrifice. For evocations it would be more convenient to place the blood of the victim in the triangle the idea being that the supposed spirit might obtain from the blood this subtle but physical substance which was the quintessence of its life in such a manner as to enable it to take on a visible and tangible shape.Those magicians who object to the use of blood have endeavoured to replace it with incense. But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best." If you thought VC's article on pizzagate was a stretch then any explanation you have for that passage other than being explicit support of child sacrifice is a stretch. Crowley was a known and proud wicked man. He praised deities such as Pan, Thoth, and Baphomet. Yet you don't think he's a bad guy. It sounds like you're much more likely to believe anything than me.

TMT

Star
You speak against Christianity so harshly, even had the audacity to call God a demon which astounding considering that you're a supporter of Crowley. Of course you don't have issues with sexual perversion, you're a follower of Crowley! He worshipped Pan who is a deity surrounded by lust and sex. There's nothing wrong with sex itself but when Pan is depicted as statue having sex with a goat it makes me believe there's something very off about that. I've brought it up before and I'll bring up again, Crowley supports child abuse and sacrifice.
"MAGIC IN THEORY AND PRACTICE" (PAGE 87 & 88) For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most suitable sacrifice. For evocations it would be more convenient to place the blood of the victim in the triangle the idea being that the supposed spirit might obtain from the blood this subtle but physical substance which was the quintessence of its life in such a manner as to enable it to take on a visible and tangible shape.Those magicians who object to the use of blood have endeavoured to replace it with incense. But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best." If you thought VC's article on pizzagate was a stretch then any explanation you have for that passage other than being explicit support of child sacrifice is a stretch. Crowley was a known and proud wicked man. He praised deities such as Pan, Thoth, and Baphomet. Yet you don't think he's a bad guy. It sounds like you're much more likely to believe anything than me.
Again if you bothered to read you would know that passage is about ejaculations. To say he "worshiped" Pan is a lazy misreading of his philosophy. No deity is viewed as real they are symbols and archetypes for energies and aspects of our own consciousness.

Other people called him wicked and vile, he took to calling himself that so they wouldn't have any power over him. He was despised by the elites of his time and by the moral authority. He took to acting outlandish mainly just to toy with people like you.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Again if you bothered to read you would know that passage is about ejaculations. To say he "worshiped" Pan is a lazy misreading of his philosophy. No deity is viewed as real they are symbols and archetypes for energies and aspects of our own consciousness.

Other people called him wicked and vile, he took to calling himself that so they wouldn't have any power over him. He was despised by the elites of his time and by the moral authority. He took to acting outlandish mainly just to toy with people like you.
I understand that perspective. It is the same one claimed for "After School Satan". The whole thing is just an ironic mocking of the Bronze-Age superstitious nonsense of those trapped in the past because they can't face the cold hard reality of nihilism.

I am familiar with the philosophy but it reminds me of a man in a cell chatting through a hole in the wall to someone outside. He presumes he shares that same prison but is outside in the sunlight. The man outside feels sad for the one inside who believes that everyone is a prisoner.

Violette

Star

Male and high intelligence are specific descriptions, why use those traits if he's just talking about sperm? Also how can you place the blood of sperm in a triangle? He doesn't believe those deities were real, I'll accept that. Why chose them as symbols and archetypes for energies and aspects for our consciousness? Pan, baphomet, lucifer, Thoth may all have qualities that seem good but they're also associated with evil as well. Why aspire after deities that are associated with evil? There's too much good in this world to embrace darkness. I think his hymn to lucifer is very telling of his worldview. "With Love and Knowledge drove out innocence. The Key of Joy is disobedience." Lucifer is a narcissistic, manipulative liar. How anyone can acknowledge Lucifer from the Bible and think he's the good guy is beyond me.

TMT

Star
Male and high intelligence are specific descriptions, why use those traits if he's just talking about sperm? Also how can you place the blood of sperm in a triangle? He doesn't believe those deities were real, I'll accept that. Why chose them as symbols and archetypes for energies and aspects for our consciousness? Pan, baphomet, lucifer, Thoth may all have qualities that seem good but they're also associated with evil as well. Why aspire after deities that are associated with evil? There's too much good in this world to embrace darkness. I think his hymn to lucifer is very telling of his worldview. "With Love and Knowledge drove out innocence. The Key of Joy is disobedience." Lucifer is a narcissistic, manipulative liar. How anyone can acknowledge Lucifer from the Bible and think he's the good guy is beyond me.
He's using symbolism to discuss energy flows within yourself during orgasm okay? Male and high intelligence as a method to channel yourself into the fullest expression of the creative force as symbolized by the previous adjectives.

Those things are all associated with evil due to the veil of terror that has been Judeo-Chistian-Islamic worldview, and I can not believe that anyone would worship God after even just a cursory reading of the Bible. He is an angry, jealous, insecure murderer who demands obedience at the threat of eternal punishment.

And that is the difference between you and me, you bend your knee and be a slave to something, and I have taken control over my own soul.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@TMT

There are two kinds of people.

Those who say to God "Thy will be done" and those to whom God says "Thy will be done".

The reward of those who seek their own self will one day be given it in all it's smallness.

I wish I could reach you but all I can say is that whatever you have done, you are still loved and valued by the One who sent his Son to pay for your eternal life.

I pray that one day you see things differently.

JoChris

Superstar
He's using symbolism to discuss energy flows within yourself during orgasm okay? Male and high intelligence as a method to channel yourself into the fullest expression of the creative force as symbolized by the previous adjectives.

Those things are all associated with evil due to the veil of terror that has been Judeo-Chistian-Islamic worldview, and I can not believe that anyone would worship God after even just a cursory reading of the Bible. He is an angry, jealous, insecure murderer who demands obedience at the threat of eternal punishment.

And that is the difference between you and me, you bend your knee and be a slave to something, and I have taken control over my own soul.
If you truly have control over your own soul, I give you this challenge:
For one week obey these *particular* commandments that Jesus gave the Jews on the Sermon on the Mount. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5-7&version=KJV

DON'T do any of the following
* say a single angry word to anyone. Verses 5: 21-22
* look at one person - real life, TV or online with any lust 5:27-28
* say a single swear word INCLUDING "OMG (oh my God)", whether silent to self, or in jest 5:33-36
* do ONLY good deeds and say nice, loving words to people you hate, whether in person or online 5:43-47
* only do good things in private, so you get no public recognition or applause 6:1
* worry about a single thing, whether justified or not 6:25-27
* judge any person unfairly one single time 7:1

If you truly have control over yourself, you will be able to do the above for 1 WEEK no worries.

Violette

Star

WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES BELOW!!

IMG_2267.JPG IMG_2269.JPG IMG_2270.JPG
Those things are associated with evil because they are evil. You don't have to be religious to see that. Murder is killing someone without a just cause like child sacrifice for instance. God did demand for people to be killed in the Bible, it was never random and always had a just reason. The difference between you and me is that you're a slave to the flesh and I'm saved by grace. Eternal punishment is a reality not a threat. We are all given the choice to choose whatever path in life we want to take. All I can do is pray for you TMT. You may think that's stupid or pointless but I'll do it regardless. The fact that you think God is evil and not the deities I've discussed is honestly concerning.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
View attachment 537 View attachment 539 View attachment 540
Those things are associated with evil because they are evil. You don't have to be religious to see that. Murder is killing someone without a just cause like child sacrifice for instance. God did demand for people to be killed in the Bible, it was never random and always had a just reason. The difference between you and me is that you're a slave to the flesh and I'm saved by grace. Eternal punishment is a reality not a threat. We are all given the choice to choose whatever path in life we want to take. All I can do is pray for you TMT. You may think that's stupid or pointless but I'll do it regardless. The fact that you think God is evil and not the deities I've discussed is honestly concerning.
Woah those pictures are gross.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@TMT

An alternative perspective to think about. One writer considered how things look from God's standpoint....

"It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased."

C.S. Lewis, The Weight of Glory, and Other Addresses