Entire family becomes transgender

mecca

Superstar
How many people had this strong urge to be the opposite gender 100 years ago?
The same amount... not very many. Transgender people have always been a minority and will continue to be one. You're making a big deal out of nothing... everyone is not going to turn transgender.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
He also created people with both male, and female genitals. So I have serious questions about your whole theory there. It seems pretty standard for religious folks to completely gloss over hermaphrodites. Does the Bible have anything to say about that?
They would probably say they are "abominations," even though it's not their fault.

Aero

Superstar
They would probably say they are "abominations," even though it's not their fault.
Pretty sure I've brought it up before, and I never get a response. Calling them anything would break the illusion. That every transgender person must be turning to the dark side. But for me it's a simple equation. If there is clear proof that people are born biologically different, and the mental controls the physical. Than what's the debate?

I just want people to get how silly it all sounds. The idea that people can be pressured into turning gay, or trans. We can't even pressure each other into changing our favorite brands. Could we pressure any of these religious folks into devil worship? Probably not, but in the world of illusion it's easy to be turned into something else.

elsbet

Superstar
That would incredibly ignorant of them, if they did.. and wrong.

“'Teacher,' his disciples asked him, 'why was this man born blind? Was it a result of his own sins or those of his parents?' 'It was not because of his sins or his parents' sins,' Jesus answered. 'He was born blind so the power of God could be seen in him'” (John 9:2-3).

I suppose you could substitute blind with anything.

rainerann

Star
Actually @Trenton has made one of the best arguments with scripture for the subject of hemaphrodites that I have ever heard. We have had several threads about this subject already and so it has already been discussed. I supported Trenton’s effort to understand and explain this from a biblical perspective openly.

Outside of this, I think the subject is used for social engineering purposes and don’t like participating in threads like this because of that. I don’t like how media tries to herd me into a political opinion because I am a Christian with a subject that isn’t really a political concern. It is more of a social discussion that is being used to divide people politically. I don’t like it. I don’t want to participate in it. I do believe Christ came to heal and bring freedom. Fewer laws equals more freedoms in my opinion so I don’t understand why everyone wants to make everything political. I think we are becoming too dependent on government to intervene and turning a republic democracy into a beast because we are all passively arguing and trying to control the social opinions of our representives instead of expecting them to do their real job.

It is like the transgender bathroom thing. Everyone was freaking out about it and the reality is that male to female people could have been using the girls bathroom this whole time and no one would have noticed and that is the way it should have stayed. We are talking about a private moment. A women’s bathroom has stalls. We don’t watch each other pee. No one would have noticed if you were standing or sitting or whatever you were doing because the door would be closed and that’s how it should have stayed. Privacy is just being taken away everywhere.

So this subject is excessive in most cases, in my opinion. In the case of a story like this, even though I don’t think it is the healthiest environment for children as a parent, it does fill me with a deep sense of relief that people who are so different enjoy the same privileges and that discussion of this subject does not equal oppression of the people involved in the situation we are discussing. It brings me great relief to know this, but in reality, there are 15 other things I would rather do with my time than pursuing a deeper understanding of these people and their story.

Trenton

Veteran
Does anybody know any healthy, happy transgender persons? They seem almost universally unstable and unhappy to me, and the Illuminati appears to agree...
I know several transgender people who are healthy and happy and live normal lives, and have jobs, and children, and wives or husbands.

Though, i will say, these are transgender people who you'd never know were transgender just by looking at them, they often live "stealth" so no one knows they're trans. They appear in every way to be a "normal" man or woman.

On the other hand, I of course know many more transgender people who are still very much upset with life, struggling, and unhappy. Often they're young, and very open about being "queer". I think a lot of mal-treatment they get is due to being overtly open about being trans. They're also often liberals and sjw types so...

I'm intersex, but after getting medical treatment for a year or so now, I look like a normal man. I never get "misgendered" anymore, I'm always respected, called "Sir", treated kindly. And on top of that no one even knows im also homosexual. Because when I'm in public, (and even at home tbh) i don't "seem" gay. People are actually really friendly and nice to me in public, and this is here in Missouri. So, i think happiness has a lot to do with how you present yourself and act around other people.

It does seem to be rare for a transsexual to be happy, and live a prosperous life, but they DO exist.

Helioform

Star
That would incredibly ignorant of them, if they did.. and wrong.

“'Teacher,' his disciples asked him, 'why was this man born blind? Was it a result of his own sins or those of his parents?' 'It was not because of his sins or his parents' sins,' Jesus answered. 'He was born blind so the power of God could be seen in him'” (John 9:2-3).

I suppose you could substitute blind with anything.
I have seen some Christians call them that before.

Good scriptural answer btw.

Lisa

Superstar
He also created people with both male, and female genitals. So I have serious questions about your whole theory there. It seems pretty standard for religious folks to completely gloss over hermaphrodites. Does the Bible have anything to say about that? Because apparently God did not make man and woman to be perfect sexes.

I think it's gossiping. I think you are feeding into the narratives coming from the big cities. In most of the country it's not normal to see transgender people walking around. In Ohio I've seen 1 transgender person my whole life. And I've only met a few gay people. So the takeaway here is that in densely populated centers diversity is basically required for survival. This is where all of our news and popular culture comes from. There's multiple different worlds going on in front us. Like we should be real careful not to see what we want to see.
Well, we aren’t talking about hermaphrodites...at least not in this story. Those people were just people who decided they are something other than what they were born being. And I think we all know how this works, because of the homosexual agenda that has been going on for years...you present something that people think is wrong or weird as normal and voila! It becomes normal and mainstream.

Well, one can never really tell if someone is transgender can we? I was at Starbucks and put my order in, and was watching the very busy crew get out the orders...and I was caught amazed when out of the mouth of what I thought was a girl, was a very manly voice.

I worked in retail and the last few years especially, I’ve worked with more homosexual people...so this is not a trend that’s abating. It seems no matter where I go there are many homosexual people around. And now that I think about it, I know of 2 that I see at my job now. The waiter that waited on us the other weekend was homosexual.

I don’t know how many teen girls that I’ve seen that are trying to look like boys just from being out shopping. I also know that the boy that thinks he’s a girl that has his own reality show...its just a matter of time, when people will be influenced by that, that’s the way entertainment works, it influences the culture whether we like it or not, it will affect the culture around you.

I remember watching a rerun of the Bob Newhart show, and one of the characters was divorced..they had the Odd Couple with 2 divorced men...and lo and behold divorce starts being ok. Then there’s the last 10 or so years that every show has a homosexual in it...and we see people thinking homosexuality is ok.

elsbet

Superstar
Well, we aren’t talking about hermaphrodites...at least not in this story. Those people were just people who decided they are something other than what they were born being. And I think we all know how this works, because of the homosexual agenda that has been going on for years...you present something that people think is wrong or weird as normal and voila! It becomes normal and mainstream.

Well, one can never really tell if someone is transgender can we? I was at Starbucks and put my order in, and was watching the very busy crew get out the orders...and I was caught amazed when out of the mouth of what I thought was a girl, was a very manly voice.

I worked in retail and the last few years especially, I’ve worked with more homosexual people...so this is not a trend that’s abating. It seems no matter where I go there are many homosexual people around. And now that I think about it, I know of 2 that I see at my job now. The waiter that waited on us the other weekend was homosexual.

I don’t know how many teen girls that I’ve seen that are trying to look like boys just from being out shopping. I also know that the boy that thinks he’s a girl that has his own reality show...its just a matter of time, when people will be influenced by that, that’s the way entertainment works, it influences the culture whether we like it or not, it will affect the culture around you.

I remember watching a rerun of the Bob Newhart show, and one of the characters was divorced..they had the Odd Couple with 2 divorced men...and lo and behold divorce starts being ok. Then there’s the last 10 or so years that every show has a homosexual in it...and we see people thinking homosexuality is ok.
I was thinking about this, as well. The article isn't talking about people with a legitimate, physical, medical issue.

How something like this could occur (if the article is true)-- possibly ONE family member.. let's say the father-- identified as a woman. The wife, whether it was conscious or not, wonders how ON EARTH she's going to keep her family together. Maybe this was her solution. Now, the kids are on board too. Idk, but marriage (not all of them, and not for everyone, of course) is binding spiritually-- men and women forgive things, and tolerate situations that no one would ever expect them to.. but they do.

I would like to think that God is probably not finished with them just yet.

Lisa

Superstar
I was thinking about this, as well. The article isn't talking about people with a legitimate, physical, medical issue.

How something like this could occur (if the article is true)-- possibly ONE family member.. let's say the father-- identified as a woman. The wife, whether it was conscious or not, wonders how ON EARTH she's going to keep her family together. Maybe this was her solution. Now, the kids are on board too. Idk, but marriage (not all of them, and not for everyone, of course) is binding spiritually-- men and women forgive things, and tolerate situations that no one would ever expect them to.. but they do.

I would like to think that God is probably not finished with them just yet.
Well, she married a different guy, this is not the father of her kids. That would probably be even weirder, but I have read articles or an article recently about that very thing. The man decided he was a woman and the woman decided she was a man.

Ya, I don’t know what you do if your the husband or wife who’s spouse has decided to be opposite. I read another article that a man decided he was a woman and his wife was going to stay with him and I thought ?
How does that work then? Not judging, but genuinely wondering how does that work?

Yes, I suppose people do tolerate many things in a marriage, but I think that with the divorce rates, its not as much as it used to be.

Well, God isn’t finished with anyone until they are dead and they can’t make the choice anymore. But, I think that in the times of the end...lawlessness will indeed be the end times situation leading to terrible things, as the Bible tells us it will.

Aero

Superstar
We aren't, but the article doesn't state the facts you're claiming. The article lists transgender as a birth defect. Which is in fact more in alignment with my comparison to hermaphrodites.
Well, one can never really tell if someone is transgender can we?
True but come on. It's a guy in a dress carrying a purse. What else could he be?

Ok, gay people exist. That isn't really in dispute. And I don't need to be explained the influences of popular culture. I just have to caution against conflating two separate issues. Something being normalized, is a lot different than something being OK. Or tolerated. That's why people like me promote tolerance. I don't want to turn everyone gay, but if they are gay they are gay! We can't stop them from being gay. We can't even stop people from eating sugar.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Another totally confused transgender family...I feel sorry for the poor son who ’understands’ them.

Parents who are BOTH transgender reveal the biological father to their son has undergone her reassignment surgery after nearly ten years of 'emotional baggage'
1600359376363.jpeg

• Louise and Charlie Draven will both undergo gender confirmation surgeries
  • They are raising seven-year-old son called Star, who they say understands them
  • While Louise has had surgery, Charlie has been on waiting list for 26-months

Lisa

Superstar
I wouldn't trust a Daily Mail article if they reported that it was raining in Dublin.