Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

mileyR

Established
They deleted it on YouTube but if you have Facebook this documentary is a MUST WATCH holy shit it’s a little long but it’s worth it please watch pretty much sums up the entertainment industry and all these symbols we question it’s not a joke it’s real and they allow themselves to be puppets :( so just go to your face book and search for “out of the shadows”

Attachments

Vmort

Star
RED SHOES by Christopher Lord - Truthiracy House of Widsom
Saturn (EL) rules time and Zodiac. CROWN of EL = Cronus, Crone, Old (time). Phoenician = "Cronus" (EL), Latin "Corona", German = krone (scull cap), Greek = Cronus or Kronos = Saturn, Father of time.
In Pizzagate scandal many people are wondering what the Red Shoes stand for in the group picture with Tony Podesta. I have to first to teach you about the esoteric meaning of color Red and meaning of shoes.
1. LIFE. Red is the color of natural sexual arousal. So red represents Fertility of Nature (LIFE) or LOVE and Passion. Red is the color of Love and romance. Red District of Amsterdam -- SEX (XXX). This is why strippers and prostitutes wear RED to signal their nasty sexuality.
Red is the color of Blood. Red represents female menstrual cycle that startes at teen (of Age). Red means you are of age to have sexual intercourse. This is the age of a teen begins to wear RED lipstick.
Our Red Bloody Heart is what we are LOVE and HATE with. The symbol of our SOUL, our LIFE. The Heart of LOVE, DEATH and Sarcrifice.
The SUN is the center of our Solar (SUN) System. SOL = SOUL = SUN. This is why the center of our human body is called the SOLAR Plexus.
The Sun God is the OFFspring of Mother nature. Isis (ICE, Winter, Death) -- Cow Godess. Apis - Egyptian BULL God, green one. ORphan -- OFFspring, Son. Traveling Fool (Sun, SON) left all alone to pass from one status to another. Jester, Jack sharacter.
ORE (Hebrew Light) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold). Sunrise -- SUN RA EYES.
The Travelling Fool! The Character of Nature! The FOOL KING of the SUN! First BORN of the DEAD!
RA (RE) was the Sun God the Travelling Fool on his annual journey. The ancient belived the Sun God walked across the sky! REd ROse.
The Sun is: RA (RE), Apollo (Apple EL) the Bull (Ball, Bol), Apollyon Devil of the Bible! Diablo is the Devil! DIA - Bull one of two BI - BULLS, TWO seasons Summer and Winter, Blue and Red. Apple (EL) -- Knowledge (to KNOW) -- SEX, LIFE!
OBELisk of the Egyptian RE. BEL = BAAL= BULL. SUNDIAL = SUN -- Die- EL. Obelisk symbolized Sun god RE|RA. The Word "Obelisk" is Greek rather than Egyptian.
These massive stone shaft were built from red granite and polished with sand and often their tops were capped with gold.
The Wachington Monument is the OBELisck (penis) of the God of nature, the Agricultural God of Death and REsurrection!
Feet are symbol of ones LIFE. Shoes reflect who you are, your personality. By their shoes you will know them. Our feet are what we use to walk through life, they symbolize our heart and our SOUL. This is why our shoes have SOLES. Sole = Soul, bottom of a shoe (Hell).
Feet (shoes)Walk -- life. Soul (Sole). Life& Death. RED SHOES -- SUN Walker. Red Shoes of Jesus -- Passover, End.
Agape (love) -- A GAPING hole, vagina. Passover -- Door, Portal, Tunnel of EL-- Red door -- Blood Way -- Vagina or anus. Pizza Gate. P izza Gate. [P] is a Gate. Open says me. (Sarah Ashcraft). Sex Magic.
Now you will understand why SOLE is our SOUL from your HEART (life) and why our SOUL is the SOL of the SUN.

2. DEATH. Red is the color of Blood sacrifice. SacRED -- Sacrifice RED. The color Red can also represent death.
SOL DIER (SUN DIE) "One who Dies for the Sun". Soldier dies in WAR. WAR -- RAW, RA is the SUN God. Soldier -- SOL (SOUL) DIER One who dies as a Sacrifice to the SUN (SOL) God!
War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square
Scull and Bones -- DEcapitation. Scull eating the CROSS of TIME . Red (Bloody) shoes of EXECUTIONER.

Re/ Ra -- Egyptian Solar Deity (God)
Light RAY. Red light ray = right eye sun. War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666.
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square. 12 (6), 12x12 = 144, 18, 216, 6x6, Magic Sun, 36, 111, 666.
ORE (Hebrew Light 216) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold).

Green one: Fertility, Nature. Apis (Bull God), Osiris, Baal, Tammuz, Dionysus, Saturn, Jesus.
REsurrection Gods: DEath & REbirth
DEscend to the underWORLD (Winter)
REborn again OFFspring (Summer)

Duality: Life & Death of the Nature, Fertility Game. Hearts (cards) -- Life, Spades -- Death.
Summer Winter, December -- DEath of the YEAR
White, Day, SUN (RA - RED)= LIGHT, LIFE Night -- MOON, EVEning, BLUE
EL- light. Light No EL -- No Light
Sunrise -- Life Underworld = Sun down = Darkness, Death
Spring -- Green nature, Rise. Flame Autumm -- Fall. EMBER, ORANGE.
Good (God) -- RA/ RE, Summer Winter (Evil) Bad: Satan, DEVIL, Saturn, Set En
FIRE (HOT SUN) Summer EMBER (Cold, BRRR) Winter, BLUE = Ice
LIFE (Start) DEATH (Finish)

Autumm-- Death of the YEAR, Cyce. EMBER, ORANGE month.
SeptEMBER (7 & 9) September is the beginning of fall.
OctoBER (8 & 9) The colors ORAnge and black represent Haloween.
NovEMBER (9 & 11) Eleven = EL even. EVE of November (9, 11), NOV = 9 (11th month)
DecEMBER (10 & 12) DEath.

Haloween (Samhain) OctoBER 31st. Druidic celtic festival New year.
Whole = Hallow, Holy. Sam = SUN = Summer. Fiun = End. End of the Chain (Hain).

mileyR

Established
Thoughts on BTS with their UN connection going to nyc soon and getting diplomatic passports from the president ? I see this thread is kind of quiet now but I think they are obviously working very closely with the SK president and as discussed in other threads it’s becoming very clear that they might not enlist… they will be more protected now and agendas will be pushed HEAVY..

Boopdedoop

Established
kind of wish @boti came back :( even though i didnt agree with somethings she still gave very insightful info
Yeah I wish she would too I was actually able to keep up with the news of whats going on in the world on this thread but now shes gone and its real sad. The things she spoke about for kpop was actually really realistic as well and much more believable to any illuminati thread.

Boopdedoop

Established
Thoughts on BTS with their UN connection going to nyc soon and getting diplomatic passports from the president ? I see this thread is kind of quiet now but I think they are obviously working very closely with the SK president and as discussed in other threads it’s becoming very clear that they might not enlist… they will be more protected now and agendas will be pushed HEAVY..
of course, they wont enlist they have been avoiding it for yearrsss even when its brought up in interviews they skirt around that question as fast as possible such as
"If my country needs me too I will go"
literally that's like well dang if I have to ill go but they are seriously avoiding it worse than they are with covid. Don't expect to be seeing them join the military anytime soon. Not like kpop artists do much during in their military enlistments anyway.

Marrymarie2

They reduced the prison sentence of the Mastermind of Nth room to 42 years. The way they deal with sexual crimes is a joke. Im sure next year they will reduce it to 20 years and after a coupla years he will be a free man. That is how they love and support their sex offenders.

Remind me to Gwangju Inhwa School case, terrible

Luisy

Established
Never posted here before but am very curious where is Boti? I hope she is doing well. She is totally gone for a while. If I understand her ideology well she will post here on her thread anyhow no matter who is disagreeing with her on any debate. She was very dedicated to this thread. She was never inactive more than one day once before her this massive silence and used to post couple of posts literally every single day and now totally gone??? I dunno its very odd to me and fishy.

5hawol

Established
Never posted here before but am very curious where is Boti? I hope she is doing well. She is totally gone for a while. If I understand her ideology well she will post here on her thread anyhow no matter who is disagreeing with her on any debate. She was very dedicated to this thread. She was never inactive more than one day once before her this massive silence and used to post couple of posts literally every single day and now totally gone??? I dunno its very odd to me and fishy.
I miss her too. This thread used to be my go to thread for all kinds of topic. I pray she is still alive and happy wherever she is.
@boti Thank you for all the wisdom you shared with us while you were here. I understand if you don't wanna come back ever. Be happy and well wherever you are. God Bless!

queen82

Star
right even if i disagree with some thing she said , her post are always informative and well done, i hope she's fine too

Luisy

Established
I miss her too. This thread used to be my go to thread for all kinds of topic. I pray she is still alive and happy wherever she is.
@boti Thank you for all the wisdom you shared with us while you were here. I understand if you don't wanna come back ever. Be happy and well wherever you are. God Bless!
Yes I agree. She is the admin and very good in her position.
Btw why won't she come back ever?? What happened??

Luisy

Established
Btw I'm curious again about boti. Someone who claims to work in the entertainment industry, how can she manage her time to investigate, analyze and write all the stuffs in here everyday? With couple of posts on different topic everyday? It would take hours to organize everything even for a professional and I can't understand if she really believes entertainment industry is all corupt, why is she still there? Plus she was constantly complaining about it on a forum? Along with a boyband with whom she never met but holds this much grudge? Something is weird about her that doesn't add up.