Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

MariMarrie

Veteran
And i am just now remembering that the backmasking of tons of their songs they talk about please save us, just found it really creepy
Hyundai’s fuel cell systems offer both diverse applicability and scalability well beyond zero-emissions vehicles. By leveraging our system, our partners in mobility, infrastructure and energy can further advance the potential for a comprehensive hydrogen ecosystem.
Maybe save us is save the earth??? With zero emmision vehicles?

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
About cafe's culture in s.k

I think cafe's bussiness have a good market is s.k, especially if the cafe owner is an idols / idols family, there will be many customers who come
Most idols want to have a property business, own a building and rent it out so that if they not famous anymore they can still have money but this business certainly costs a lot of money
if there are not enough funds they usually open a restaurant, Suga's, Jhope's, Jimin's parent, Yesung from suju, etc
And jk start this:
According to real estate insiders, Jungkook bought the 2-story house in November last year, paying 7.63 billion KRW. The house was built in 1976 and occupies 637 square meters of land, with floor space of 230.74 square meters. Currently, the house is being rented out by a foreign company
Umm chanyeol from ex0 too, rain, psy they hve a building being rented
That's pretty much what I thought too, I was just wondering why exactly cafes. For some reason it just sounds dumb to me. But maybe I'm the dumb one here.
Also I remember Yoongi saying something like if he wasnt an idol he would've wanted to run a furniture store, if I'm not mistaken.
Buying land and renting it out is smart, it's just the cafe thing, man...

Door

Rookie
Your nephews and family are lucky to be allowed to homeschool. In Germany going to school is mandatory until 9th grade (last time I was in school like ages ago). But it hasn’t change since then because people that I know have the issues described by you and a hard time dealing with the fact that they aren’t allowed to homeschool.

It teaches you how to be brainwash and to become a perfect soldier for them. Like the example I have given above in regards to “Friday’s for Future”.

It is nice to know that you still practiced and did extra math-hours, you are one of those special cases especially nowadays. When math is “racist” and must be abolished.

Basically everything that makes one smarter and forces to use the brain, is “racist”. Meaning - we don’t want children to be smart so we’re going to play the racist card.

Yes, that scene with the “depressed” person, that’s exactly what I am talking about.

This plus the romanticizing of depression making it seem “cool”.

Depressed people don’t walk around saying they’re depressed. They actually fight suicidal thoughts and want to get better. It’s very easy to spot fake depression.

You have depression in some cases of bad PMS. I have it. It started in my mid 20s and it’s scares me a bit every time. And every time I try to fight it. Even though I know it only lasts a few days, whenever it starts, it feels like the end. I try to push my self and that’s the attitude to go with. Not having BTS “talking about mental health” so that millions of little girls dream of getting their attention through letters saying they are also depressed and having anxiety issues.

Really?

Regarding your last paragraph - it’s Korea 10 years ago. Now it’s even worse.

Would you allow your children to NOT learn in a good school (Korea isn’t yet facing the American and European issues), instead writing “gang” lyrics in a world where colleagues are in the business of either dealing drugs, guns and prostitutes or exploited by even bigger monsters..

I mean their parent all knew what a horrible exploitation labels are playing.

I wasn’t following Korean pop entertainment at all and even I heard about their slave contracts about 15 years ago.

I believe their parents must of thought what you wrote and once the money came in, then everything was forgotten.

Still - no money in the world can make up for the quality, who they are, what they are doing.

Yoongi is still the wanna-be rapper only gayer and with 10seconds rap per album.

Yes, their parents had to sign for their contracts (those under 18).

Regarding Yoongi selling his music - I already said that maybe he wasn’t that good, but what I missed to mention is that no one is earning money for song writing unless you are established and connected. Which takes years, or it used to take years. Now...you know...the gay agenda...the same issue over and over again.

It doesn’t work the way Yoongi wants to portray it.

For a 16 y old to earn money from writing lyrics, that’s so unrealistic! Another story made to draw empathy/victimizing.
Yeah, it is lucky. Being able to homeschool is truly something to be grateful for.
Oh, no, you misunderstood, I never had to take extra math classes, fortunately. I meant that if I had to I'd hate it, because I never found math particularly interesting.
I'm assuming by "racist math" you mean like AI, which uses math, being considered racist when the results arent "acceptable"?

I also think a genuinly depressed person probably wouldnt want to talk about it, especially with a stranger. But at the same time, I dont really know the guy, I don't know his inner workings to know his motivation, and it's not like I'm some Boomer going "these damn kids! Back in My day...!", I'm only 25, but it just seemed so odd to me. Especially since it's not the first time I'm hearing someone implying that "normal is being always happy". Even if you're right and he said that to get attention, a healthy person wouldn't use depression for attention, so either way there's some kind of struggle going on in him.

Oh wow, that sounds really scary. I fortunately havent had that. I can't imagine what it's like expecting that at some point during the month you'll be feeling depressed and still feeling like it's too much, even though you know that it just happens every month and that it'll pass.

I dont know, I don't trust schools either way, but in Yoongi's case maybe it was just a phase of rebelion. Even if Korean schools dont have the same issues that American/European schools have, like the creepy and destructive stuff they put in the kid's heads nowadays, even without it, schools still suck and are mostly incredibly boring and pointless.

"Would you allow your children to NOT learn in a good school (Korea isn’t yet facing the American and European issues), instead writing “gang” lyrics in a world where colleagues are in the business of either dealing drugs, guns and prostitutes or exploited by even bigger monsters.."
Well, I've already said what I think about schools. And I don't really think you can not allow your kid to write "gang" lyrics. I mean, how would you know that they're doing that unless they tell you? Or unless you find the lyrics in their room? I mean, my parents didn't know I wrote poetry in middle school until I told them about it. And if you do find the lyrics, how would you control your kid to not write any More of those "gang" lyrics? Yoongi said he managed to keep it a secret. And if they're seriously angry "gang" lyrics, I'd just talk to the kid about it, if they have so much anger pent up, then I'd think it's my fault, as the parent, for not recognizing what is going on in the heart of my child. I also dont think a healthy kid would want to enter a business of drugs, guns, prostitutes, etc. I mean, what boy would want to wear makeup and do gayish fan-service, or dance infront of teenage girls? I was genuinly surprised when I heard that Yoongi renewed his contract, because I was almost sure he would wait until the contract ended and then say "thats it, I want to only be a producer now and focus more on creating music. Enough of this idol crap".

"Yoongi is still the wanna-be rapper only gayer and with 10seconds rap per album." Ahahahah. That's... sadly true.

Yeah, I dont know what he was thinking. I already thought that selling your cd's is kind of odd, I mean, maybe it's common for underground rappers to do that, but just, why would anyone buy a cd from an artist they dont know? How do you expect to make money from that? But I remember he did write a beat for some other rapper, who apparently heard Yoongi's music and liked it, so he wasnt a "nobody", but still it's a very unstable situation.

Door

Rookie
Hahahahaha. No. I really mean thy want to fed rid of math/science in schools by claiming it is racist.

Same for classical music.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-education-math-white-supremacy

If Yoongi would have wanted to rap, he would’ve left BTS the moment they debuted.

1. no more dream is slightly focused on Jungkook, with
  2. We Are Bulletproof pt.2 (jeez drama much, debuting with part 2. Where is part 1. Comes when they disband. ) being totally focused on Jungkook.

Between 2013 and 2015 they released a few mini albums counting for one full CD, by 2015 they were already far from being a “hip-hop” group and going the opposite direction.

https://www.hypable.com/bts-song-album-list-complete-guide/

I was not aware about the part you wrote regarding him selling one song to some other rapper, but still...he wasn’t Shakespeare, his lyrics (still !) are very much Highschool level, he recycled the same one idea about school/“hardship” (see article above, he is being quoted talking and doing the same propaganda they’re told to do - victimizing themselves ) but never grew from that.

I can’t imagine him at 16 selling lyrics which appeal more to schoolgirls.

Everything that was told in that interview with the other rappers was on point.

He wanted/wants the fame knowing bloody well, that what he does and what he says is not compatible.

The older he got, the more his bad character and limitations have come forward.

He dreams about having “haters” and the one guy who pointed out to his hypocrisy in a very decent way, becomes some sort of a jealous hater.

No. He just pointed out that you cannot be a puppet for a company, wearing gay clothes, lipstick, eyeshadow while rapping about how tough and cool you are.

Well, he’s not rapping anymore so bye.

His lyrics in “D”, a song which I like only because I don’t understand the lyrics, same thing over and over again / how people are jealous and stupid while his passport is full.

How about ‘them pink sweaters, dude?

He seems to live the perception of other “colleagues” in a non-existent way.

There is no reason for jealousy, he can’t rap. I cannot name one rap song today that can stand on its feet.

I mean I like a lot things like cyphers and some other songs from his solo cd (the first one), but it’s the same lyrics over and over again, Highschool level.

Min 1:30

Min 2:50

A song that I like but obviously it’s just catchy lyrics because he didn’t choose to become a rapper, he choose to wear make-up and make Bang rich from selling photos and posters for $152.

and

https://youtu.be/grrpg_r1Nb8

————

One “little” thing not to be missed - it is one thing to be part of a group, an other to be a soloist.
As part of BTS he is invisible either way. As a “rapper”, “dancer”, “singer”.
Even if he were a big shot, he’d still NOT face the same stage and circumstances as a solo rapper.
"White supremacy manifests itself in the focus on finding the right answer."
"The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so"
"Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity as well as fear of open conflict."
This sounds like something you'd read on The Babylon Bee.
Kind of makes me wonder, it's like whoever comes up with this nonsense is just testing how far they can push it before parents say "No". Like "Look how helpless these people are, we are openly brainwashing their kids, and telling little 'white' boys and girls they're racist, and they let us! They're completely mentaly gone!"
It's so weird, I remember when I was little I didnt know what racism was, I just thought that if you're saying bad things about a whole group of people that you're just being mean, because you dont know them individually.

But what if Yoongi couldn't have left because of the contract?

Yeah, he wrote a beat, not rap, for some rapper who heard his stuff and liked it. I remember Yoongi was very proud of that. I'd be too, if I was just a teenager, and some bigger rapper wanted to buy a track from me.

Sometimes it even seems like he's using the same topics and even almost the same lines. Although I might be wrong, because I can only come up with one example from the top of my head.
Tomorrow:
"Same day, same moon
24/7 every moment repeats
My life is in between.

Don’t get too far away, tomorrow"

So far away:
"Everything is changing but why am I still here.

Don’t far away, if I had a dream,
If only I had a flying dream"

And I still like both of these songs, even though they remind me of each other.

Ahaha, yeah, I too like the beat of D, but not the lyrics. I dont like boastful rap, it sounds silly to me.
Really? Why do you say he can't rap? I personally think he can, but maybe I'm not seeing/hearing something? To my ears I prefer Yoongi rapping to Namjoon or Hobi.

"he choose to wear make-up and make Bang rich from selling photos and posters for $152." ahahaha.

Speaking of which, do you remember, Yoongi in his first mixtape, in The Last said "Show me the money, It’s not that I couldn’t but I didn’t". What do you think about that line? When that mixtape came out, I kind of naively thought he meant "I wont be a part of your silly rap show because I'm above it", or something like that, haha. But now I wonder if it could've meant something else.

Yeah, it's kind of sad that Yoongi writes these "I'm so big and successful, you cant reach me on charts" or some crap, but it's BTS that nobody can reach on charts, not Yoongi himself. I remember even wondering about the first mixtape, I saw Army saying "we have to support Suga, because he's a part of BTS", I was surprised because I kept thinking "so you're not supporting him because you like the mixtape?" The same with the song Yoongi wrote for Suran. Would Suran's song really win something if Army didnt support it because BTS Suga produced it? I mean, if Yoongi said "by the way, I produced that song" only AFTER the fact. Did people vote for the song because they genuinly liked the song, or because BTS Suga's name was on it? And dont get me wrong, I think the song is nice, Yoongi did a good job, the music is great, I personally find the lyrics boring, but it's a nice song.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
BTS teaming up with Justin Bieber is going to be awful, I can feel it already.

http://instagr.am/p/CONmjkIpSaT/
https://pannative.blogspot.com/2019/02/eunwoo-and-moonbin-promoting-homosexual.html

http://instagr.am/p/COP9MGBIs6d/

http://instagr.am/p/CORxTefpeUM/

So fucking creepy, he’s almost 26. It would he creepy at any age, but to be this old and this sick, Jimin has some unresolved issues.

http://instagr.am/p/COP-khDoNK0/

They’re only wearing girls accessories

http://instagr.am/p/COPiv4Qo6IK/

———

Oh, look. Bang pimpin Taehyung and BTS for yet another company.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CON8tujJuU5/?igshid=f8t5ghzne9yv

——
Once you know how everything is arranged, who is paying magazines like “time” , everything being connected and part of the agenda, it is even funny sometimes to read this kind of articles.
At least they somehow said the truth - “a BTS fuelled empire”

https://time.com/collection/time100-companies/5953582/hybe/
i read about a collaboration with Taylor Swift too ..Hoseok seems uncomfortable by the expression , maybe he's tired to do fanservice

queen82

Star
the caption/translation...

http://instagr.am/p/COSjZkJooao/
//////////

Will Smith’s creepy gay son

http://instagr.am/p/CN9GippDqab/

/////////

Read description and second slide

http://instagr.am/p/COU65FIALIS/
I had to look up what akgae means:

Akgae(악개) is a K-pop fandom term for a fanwho likes only one member of a music group and hates the others. It is an abbreviation of "akseong gaeinpaen" (악성개인팬) or "malicious individual fan”

Why is someone supposed to like all the members of a band??

////////

Don’t know who/what Amul is, but the cartoon is bad, not funny, they all have almost the same face and once again they’re portrayed as little weird grown-ups looking like children

https://indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-in-india/amul-cartoon-bts-upcoming-single-butter-7297754/
Willow Smith actually coming out saying that she's polyamorous , don't know if you heard that

Borabora

Rookie
Willow Smith actually coming out saying that she's polyamorous , don't know if you heard that
I have read it and it is so embarrassing. her way of thinking is very shallow. humans are not animals.

Every person is created in the image of God, that human sexuality reflects that image in terms of intimate love, communication, fellowship, subordination of the self to the larger whole, and fulfillment. God’s Word makes use of the marriage relationship as the supreme metaphor for His relationship with His covenant people and for revealing the truth that that relationship is of one God with one people. Therefore God’s plan for human sexuality is that it is to be expressed only in a monogamous lifelong relationship between one man and one woman within the framework of marriage. This is the only relationship that is divinely designed for the birth and rearing of children and is a union made in the sight of God, taking priority over every other human relationship

queen82

Star
Unfortunately yes. I haven’t read articles, only seen the headline.
Will Smith family is so disturbed, like a perfect family picture for Satan.
Same goes for Alicia’s Keys aka homewrecker aka let’s pull a PR stunt to make it seem normal.
He cheated on his ex-wife already with someone else, has children with all of them and she’s a creepy Illuminati puppets with an annoying screaming voice.

i actually liked Alicia Keys back then , after she sold her soul i start to dislike her

queen82

Star
I have read it and it is so embarrassing. her way of thinking is very shallow. humans are not animals.

Every person is created in the image of God, that human sexuality reflects that image in terms of intimate love, communication, fellowship, subordination of the self to the larger whole, and fulfillment. God’s Word makes use of the marriage relationship as the supreme metaphor for His relationship with His covenant people and for revealing the truth that that relationship is of one God with one people. Therefore God’s plan for human sexuality is that it is to be expressed only in a monogamous lifelong relationship between one man and one woman within the framework of marriage. This is the only relationship that is divinely designed for the birth and rearing of children and is a union made in the sight of God, taking priority over every other human relationship
i wouldn't surprised if she said that to got attention

Borabora

Rookie
I think it's safe to say that BTS will slowly be hated and abandoned because of their crazy fans.

Here's one of a discussion about bts-v fans terrorizing journalists

Their fans think that the idol belongs to them and they have the right to control the idol's life. They forget that bts also famous because of the interference by journalists and the media too. If the media hates the idol then they can choose not to cover any news about the idols or even just to publish the scandal (eq: bigbang)

Last edited:

queen82

Star

or...BTS suffering from age regression and repression.

———

http://instagr.am/p/COYx9PaI_N4/

This isn’t funny, especially given how hysterical, aggressive, uncontrolled and dangerous they are.
It is obvious that they chosen someone fat as the main “army” to promote their unhealthy agenda.

————

Manipulation and lies over lies “your participation and donations..”
They went to talk and brought money to one of the leading criminal organizations- UNICEF.
Great job done !
What put BTS there, is promoting the most perverted and evil things on the planet, from Coca-Cola to homosexuality, mental illnesses, masks, big pharma, love yourself bullshit.

http://instagr.am/p/COYvrf0JKLt/
—————-
http://instagr.am/p/COYWp5yle4_/
Couldn’t find anything related to this, but if it’s true, only proves once again their hypocrisy.
———

Sicko gay pervert

http://instagr.am/p/COIduwNAiog/
Second slide - he wanted to be funny.

—————-
To put Botox in your lips as a guy is a sign of mental illness. To put THAT much, is a sign of time to go into a psychiatry.
What Jimin did to his face is horrible.
Soon he’ll be looking worse than Olli.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COYZEkupvhQ/?igshid=1q8vlg0vr3ay3
they should have choose a better before Jimin picture, his traits was really nice , he didn't need that much plastic surgeries

currygang

the caption/translation...

http://instagr.am/p/COSjZkJooao/
//////////

Will Smith’s creepy gay son

http://instagr.am/p/CN9GippDqab/

/////////

Read description and second slide

http://instagr.am/p/COU65FIALIS/
I had to look up what akgae means:

Akgae(악개) is a K-pop fandom term for a fanwho likes only one member of a music group and hates the others. It is an abbreviation of "akseong gaeinpaen" (악성개인팬) or "malicious individual fan”

Why is someone supposed to like all the members of a band??

////////

Don’t know who/what Amul is, but the cartoon is bad, not funny, they all have almost the same face and once again they’re portrayed as little weird grown-ups looking like children

https://indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-in-india/amul-cartoon-bts-upcoming-single-butter-7297754/
About the Amul thing - Amul is the name of a large milk cooperation and they've been making ads with puns based on whatever socio-political-cultural thing is trending for years now. It's their marketing shtick. As for them looking like children in the ad, well that's how all the Amul girl adverts are. Everyone is drawn in the same style as the Amul girl - the girl in the red dress with polka dots. You can read more about it here but it's completely irrelevant to the thread:

Also, I'm not even surprised they cashed in on the BTS butter thing - army in India has only grown because of the lockdown. And it's the same vulnerable demographic - young teenage girls. Kids I knew and even friends who had such different views about music and art are now hardcore "armies" and it's just sad. Not to mention a whole bunch of Indian fan accounts that keep surfacing on Instagram and YT along with sites like pinkvilla that have blown up with such crappy, badly written articles that say nothing.

Borabora

Rookie
http://instagr.am/p/COc10RAJMrm/
There must be at least 30 people in that tiny room. When it comes to filming without masks, suddenly there is not more danger.
The hypocrisy...

———

Steven Crowder on Billie Satanish’s segment

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COaxKeXB8KX/?igshid=1xmhpjemfhjvm

———-
Mental

http://instagr.am/p/COdFwVUjM5S/
——-

No wonder things turn out the way they do.
@Borabora kind of like a follow up to your article about their bullying journalists
http://instagr.am/p/COc34pUJckN/

He gave money to Bang's connection. Whenever they do things like this, is
a) to attract publicity and generate donations for the people Bang is interested in;
b) to interfere politically (like when they donated 1 mil to BLM and army did the same, basically funding terrorists)

I just saw a cut from RUN BTS x na this morning, I noticed how awkward the atmosphere was. It's not even funny but everyone acts as if bts is hilarious. especially when na pd mentioned army it felt very scripted and cringey. I can't stand it and immediately close the windows.

oh yeah about Taehyung, he is very awkward and looks feminine.

And thank you for reminding me about that two points @boti,

This morning i also searched some information regarding donation and it's relation with taxes.

Here are my findings from Fidelity Charitable:

What tax strategies can be used for charitable contributions

Many people know they can deduct donations to charity from their income taxes but increasing your knowledge of tax planning strategies can maximize your giving impact. Check out these easy tips.

A. Long-term appreciated assets—If you donate long-term appreciated assets like bonds, stocks or real estate to charity, you generally don’t have to pay capital gains, and you can take an income tax deduction for the full fair-market value. It can be up to 30 percent of your adjusted gross income.

B. Combine multi-year deductions into one year - Many taxpayers won’t qualify for the necessary deductions to surpass the standard deduction threshold established by tax reform in 2017. However, you can still receive a tax benefit by “bunching” multiple years’ worth of charitable giving in one year to surpass the itemization threshold. In off-years, you take the standard deduction. Use our Charitable Giving Tax Savings Calculator to estimate your savings.

C. Estate Planning - By naming Fidelity Charitable in your will or as a beneficiary of a qualified insurance policy, retirement plan or trust, you reduce or even eliminate the burden of estate tax for your heirs. Your Giving Account continues to support the charities you love and your legacy lives on. (It is important to consult your tax and estate planning advisors regarding modifications to your estate plans.)

D. Donor-advised fund - A donor-advised fund is a dedicated account for charitable giving. When you contribute to a charity that sponsors a donor-advised fund program, such as Fidelity Charitable, you are eligible for an immediate tax deduction. You can then recommend grants over time to any IRS-qualified public charity and invest the funds for tax-free growth. Donor-advised funds provide many benefits for organizing and planning giving, but they also offer advantages in terms of income, capital gains and estate taxes. In some cases, these benefits are more advantageous than those from contributing to a private foundation.

We can read more here :

what I mean is not necessarily if celebrities make donations to reduce taxes, but it could also:
A. To help that cause. He/she agree with the mission and want to help create a difference.

B. Publicity. It is always good PR when a celebrity or businessman helps out a charity. Both in the public eye and with their associates.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I just saw a cut from RUN BTS x na this morning, I noticed how awkward the atmosphere was. It's not even funny but everyone acts as if bts is hilarious. especially when na pd mentioned army it felt very scripted and cringey. I can't stand it and immediately close the windows.

oh yeah about Taehyung, he is very awkward and looks feminine.

And thank you for reminding me about that two points @boti,

This morning i also searched some information regarding donation and it's relation with taxes.

Here are my findings from Fidelity Charitable:

What tax strategies can be used for charitable contributions

Many people know they can deduct donations to charity from their income taxes but increasing your knowledge of tax planning strategies can maximize your giving impact. Check out these easy tips.

A. Long-term appreciated assets—If you donate long-term appreciated assets like bonds, stocks or real estate to charity, you generally don’t have to pay capital gains, and you can take an income tax deduction for the full fair-market value. It can be up to 30 percent of your adjusted gross income.

B. Combine multi-year deductions into one year - Many taxpayers won’t qualify for the necessary deductions to surpass the standard deduction threshold established by tax reform in 2017. However, you can still receive a tax benefit by “bunching” multiple years’ worth of charitable giving in one year to surpass the itemization threshold. In off-years, you take the standard deduction. Use our Charitable Giving Tax Savings Calculator to estimate your savings.

C. Estate Planning - By naming Fidelity Charitable in your will or as a beneficiary of a qualified insurance policy, retirement plan or trust, you reduce or even eliminate the burden of estate tax for your heirs. Your Giving Account continues to support the charities you love and your legacy lives on. (It is important to consult your tax and estate planning advisors regarding modifications to your estate plans.)

D. Donor-advised fund - A donor-advised fund is a dedicated account for charitable giving. When you contribute to a charity that sponsors a donor-advised fund program, such as Fidelity Charitable, you are eligible for an immediate tax deduction. You can then recommend grants over time to any IRS-qualified public charity and invest the funds for tax-free growth. Donor-advised funds provide many benefits for organizing and planning giving, but they also offer advantages in terms of income, capital gains and estate taxes. In some cases, these benefits are more advantageous than those from contributing to a private foundation.

We can read more here :

what I mean is not necessarily if celebrities make donations to reduce taxes, but it could also:
A. To help that cause. He/she agree with the mission and want to help create a difference.

B. Publicity. It is always good PR when a celebrity or businessman helps out a charity. Both in the public eye and with their associates.
they all looks feminine compared to the past, not just Taehyung

queen82

Star
View attachment 55370View attachment 55371View attachment 55372View attachment 55373View attachment 55374View attachment 55375View attachment 55376
View attachment 55377
Another example of manipulation.

For years they presented this image of troubled suicidal teenage girl with baggy clothes saying it’s OK to look like a douche bag, the gay guy version, but then little by little, when it didn’t sold as it used to sell anymore, she tried a video where apparently she was trying to make a point, how she (still) doesn’t need to be “sexy”, yet, she was still undressing in a front of a screen for everyone to see.

Now this vogue foto-shooting where she looks like a gay-male-prostitute.

She went from “fuck all bitches who undress for money” to looking like a gender Dysphoric gay dude on the cover of Playboy the cheaper version.

Using your body as a currency - no matter if it is through wearing little clothes or wearing on purpose baggy ones to draw attention, equals the same. You’re using your body to make money.

In addition you’re a hypocrite when you try to make it seem as if you’re better or not at all from the same tree as the rest of the hookers.

The pictorial looks cheap and bad, she looks bad in all pictures because the “clothes” are unflattering.

She has huge boobs, is fat, and her body needs some running.

Ok. Still not an issue for a magazine like vogue with people paid to make the subject look good.

They could have made her look good. Instead they tried to make a point - that every body looks sexy.

No. It doesn’t.

Not on a fashion magazine cover that everyone sees. While you’re still trying to make desperately the point that THIS looks good. While THIS is what you’ve been bitching about to sell cd’s and all the troubled lesbians and gay teenagers following you, wearing the same shitty baggy clothes, are going to be surprised how you proven that you can’t even be everything you attacked. Despite you dreaming of it for years.

Of course Billie Eilish trashed and attacked the very thing she’s trying now. Because she knew that you can’t smoke pot and stuff your gut with junk food AND have a hot body to look good in skimpy underwear.

The leftist propaganda nowadays says that being fat is healthy. And looks good.
I’m sure she’s going to find one fineass man to bang her. Yes, pun intended due to her creepy brother calling himself “finneas”

p.s. to the last picture - being high or looking high for a fashion magazine, or any magazine , is NOT hot, sexy or attractive.
This goes for BTS as well who have the same two gimmicks for pictures : either too cool for school, or, daddy Bang just inserted one of his needles.
don't know but she doesn't looks sexy or attractive in those pictures...

queen82

Star
http://instagr.am/p/COhIYhNpRHp/

This supposed to be from their “underground” time. When they were so “poor” and Bang a millionaire.
Take a look in the background. Mountains of styling products, dvd screens for every chair, stylish deco mirrors, comfortable hairs

———-

Another free promotion for Bang’s business.

————
They made everything purple. Is Taehyung getting extra paid..? No. Because Bang is getting all the money.

http://instagr.am/p/COfWnIgJLjn/ ———

How nice. Once again mocking Jesus and religion . It's not even "artistical". Just mockery pseudo-erotic-p***philia. She's like 60 or around it.

http://instagr.am/p/CHPqpBvjSmT/

After which Jesus wears a flower headband while getting sexual with the “mother”

http://instagr.am/p/CHNDDCsji2s/
———

Vatican priest about Freemasonry takeover

———-

What an idiot

https://www.instagram.com/p/COf4JDABbzq/?igshid=aek7zr6qkvqa

———
Dinner at Tom Hanks

---------
J-hope situation remind me when Britney Spears didn't remember to have meet Taylor Swift, it could be part of the mind control or something..

Borabora

Rookie
didn’t know about Namjoon, but boy does everything so that he can be called a “leader”.
They look so horrible and Jimin with those colored lenses, how can someone not see how plastic and unnatural it looks ?? Especially a guy.

Going full Taehyung/purple modus.

p.s. this goes around on Instagram. I believe they did it on purpose to have another reason for trending on the internet and be talked about.

http://instagr.am/p/COh1SMMoS09/
What I saw was a collection of self-deprecating boys. they look plastic