Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Door

Rookie
The part with scratching hands was to create a scenario similar to those given in those circles, creating a fake story, involving "sufferance" , blood, "pain" etc and then it's very easy to write anything when you're given key words/scenario. This was the reason why I invited people to write (for themselves, not necessarily in public) some lyrics build on the story given. To prove that if you're giving some effort, you'll be able to write lyrics similar to those of BTS without having any relation to the story or words written.
But also yes, it influence the state of mind. Especially their target - aren't all BTS and Billie Eilish fans filled with "hardship" and dealing with "mental health issues" ? Suddenly? Just because BTS mentioned?
Aren't BTS constantly using semi-suicidial words and thoughts and their fans desperately trying to get their attention by becoming depressed? Aren't BTS fans feel depressed but also "healed" through BTS's lyrics and music...?.....

What Bang did with that disgusting questionnaire and the lack of backlash should have been the biggest warning. Since their fans are minors, he should have been arrested, or fined for it.
This whole business with boybands is about manipulating young girls.
EVERYTHING about it - the lyrics, the photos, videos, it's an entire process in which people are hired who know what works the best into manipulating young teenagers, especially girls, which isn't very hard. All you need is cute boys, some struggling lyrics, some sentimental appealing to their hormones, the rest is history.

The easiest way to trap teenagers is to tell them that they are trapped, parents/school/life keeps you hostage, you can't do what you want to to and THEY have the answer. Similar to the political game - you are a victim, everything is bad, we have the answer.
It is normal for any teenager to believe this. I was raised more strict and back in my days parents and teachers used to tease the "libertarian" ideologies imported from the west.
I understand why you would like the song, why any young person would like N.O, so based on what I've wrote before, let's take the lyrics:

[Hook: RM]
A good house, a good car, will these things bring happiness?
In Seoul to the SKY, would your parents be happy?
[Verse 1: Jungkook]
Dream is gone, no time to breathe
School, house and PC room is all we have
We live the same life
And have to become number one

For us it's like a double spy between dream and reality

1) they had no idea what owning a car or house means, hence happiness. They didn't even had a driver's license. Prooving - someone else wrote the lyrics, by default they couldn't have known what they talk about, it's standard things especially to attract young people who (correctly) are being told, that if you work and learn through school you would get a good job, earn a house, have a car - HELL YEAH. Nowadays governments want to take your car and house so owning a house that noone can take away is actually quite important.

2) I did not had a PC, nor a PC room, nor a house and for many people being accepted into a good school is a dream already.
BTS didn't even went to school/highschool as you know from what I've pointed out in the past.
So no, they don't live the same life like you or others, because you probably had to go home and learn for school.

3) what dream what reality. They use some farfetched lyrics again to attract young people and worsening the already sensitive situation of teenagers always thinking everything sucks.

[Verse 2: Suga]
Who is the one who made us into study machines?
It's either number one or a failure
They trap us in borders, the adults
There’s no choice but to consent
Even if we think simply, it’s the survival of the fittest

Who do you think is the one who makes us step on even our close friends to climb up? What?

come again?? "study machines" ?
where. when.
Already talked about teenagers thinking adults are the worst, trapping them.
"No choice but to consent"
Yes, there are plenty reasons for that - brain isn't even fully developed until 20 or so !
You give full consent to a child/minor/young person -- they'll be dead within one month.
Stepping on close friends to climb up..please...such a kitsch to pretend he knows what he's talking about.. The only one who stepped on someone is Bang.

[Pre-Chorus: V, Jungkook]
Adults tell me that hardships are only momentary
To endure a little more, to do it later
[Chorus: All, Jungkook, Jimin]
Everybody say NO!
It's not going to work anymore

Don't be captured in others dreams
We roll (We roll) We roll (We roll) We roll
Everybody say NO!
It has to be now
We've done nothing yet
We roll (We roll) We roll (We roll) We roll

Everybody say NO!

They are basically telling young people to tell adults how things are...hahahahaha.
"others dreams" ? This isn't an original though and if we''re talking about "others dreams"...they are Bang's monkeys who made a at least 2,7Billion fortune out of them. Yet they can't figure it out?? After 11 years..

The same goes for the rest of the song, no need to quote the entire text. Except one verse:

"Adults say that we have it so easy"

Yes. And they still have it. They act and think like children who have no idea about the evil that's going on in the world, because they don't learn, don't read, don't collect information, yet think they know better.
Yes, as a young person you have it easier, because you have no clue about how evil the world is and what real problems are.

hahaha, Katy Perry, like Beyonce, like everyone else, use the word "inspiration" every time they STEAL.
There is NOTHING in that Katy Perry's song which fits the definition of the word "inspiration". Only intellectual theft.
I guess you're right. I wonder why the company decides to focus so much on such dark topics. After what you've said, it really seems way too suspicious and creepy. Especially since, and I dont remember when exactly that questionaire happened, about 3 years ago at least, it's weird to make a dark story when they know a lot of BTS fans suffer from depression.
I dont know about using words, but their music videos were definitely odd, especially the ones before.
Sorry if this is off topic, but that reminded me, I'm really curious what you think. In the other thread, maybe a year ago, I did a review of the Save me Webtoon. And BTS music videos have always been around struggles and suffering, but the webtoon kind of shed light on a lot of their music videos, which used the same imagery over and over. I'm curious, why so much focus on that story? Why be focused on a story where the character, based on real people, suffer from abuse, bullying, depression, and die? I mean, before the webtoon I just thought the music videos are just little stories, until I realized that the same themes were repeating, but it seems like almost all of BTS' music videos ((Run, I need you, Most Beautiful Moment in Life: prologue, Hilghlight Reels, (and it seems like) Fake Love, Euphoria, Short Films (Begin, Lie, Stigma, etc), and possibly more)) are about one story - which is the Save Me webtoon.
Do you think the webtoon idea came inspired by the music videos, and that they were random? Or did they plan at the start the story? And decided "this is the story, and we're gonna spent a hell of a lot of music videos telling it"?

In the story Jin keeps going back in time to save the others. Namjoon works at a gas station, and almost goes to jail after a fight with a customer, which Jin prevents by going back in time. Kook falls from a building right on Jin's car, which is just horrifying imagery in the webtoon, I wont post it here. This seemed like a suicide, but Kook just slipped when he was enjoying the night view. Yoongi burns himself alive after his father says no to his music dreams, and that Yoongi will end up killing himself like his mother (And Yoongi is the only character in the story who hates Jin for saving him). Jimin is trapped in a hospital where his mother put him, and shown that Jimin sees his feet covered in dirt. So I'm guessing it's OCD? Jhope suffers from narcolepsy. And Tae has dreams where he sees Namjoon in jail, Yoongi in a fire, and in one he's even drowning and sees Jimin drowning too, who he tries to reach. Tae also has an abusive father, who he in the end of the story tries to kill, but accidentally stabs Jin.

Here are a couple of moment, some are even exact shots from the music videos:
_save_me_webtoon_jin_0.jpg_save_me_webtoon_kook_0.jpg_save_me_webtoon_namjoon_0.jpg_save_me_webtoon_tae_0.jpg_save_me_webtoon_tae_1.jpg_save_me_webtoon_tae_2.jpg_save_me_webtoon_yoongi_0.jpg_save_me_webtoon_yoongi_1.jpg_save_me_webtoon_jimin_0.jpg_save_me_webtoon_hobi_0.jpg

Ooh, that's very interesting. I interpreted the song differently.
A good house, a good car, will these things bring happiness?
In Seoul to the SKY, would your parents be happy?

I interpreted this as "if I get a good house and good car, will I really be happy?" Since for a lot of parents that is the definition of a good life for their kids. To get into one of the 3 big unis and become a government worker.
School, house and PC room is all we have
This is about parents only being focused on school. There even a line in the song: There’s no conversation topics beside studying.
For us it's like a double spy between dream and reality
I kinda agree with you on this one, it's vague. But I assumed that it is about how in South Korea it's common for parents tell their children to only focus on studying, and nothing else. And I even remember Yoongi in one interview saying that in middle school his parents threw away all of his raps, and after that Yoongi promised that he would only focus on studying, while secretly doing music. If I'm not mistake, Namjoon also talked about something similar, like hiding his lyrics from his parents and putting blank paper in his textbooks so he could pretend like he was studying.
They trap us in borders, the adults
There’s no choice but to consent

I never thought it was about no choice as in - let kids roam around free, ahaha. I thought it meant you have no choice about your future. And I agree that children are too immature to decide, but is that an excuse for parents to decide a childs life for them? If you have a good relationship with your parents - you'll listen to them, because you know they're wise. If not - no matter what they say, you will rebel, simply out of frustration. If a parent acts in a way of "you're gonna do it my way, and I don't want to hear anything about your disagreeing with me", that never leads to anything good.
Even if we think simply, it’s the survival of the fittest
Who do you think is the one who makes us step on even our close friends to climb up? What?
This is about being number one in your studies.
Don't be captured in others dreams
I thought this was about being captured in your parent's dreams. Being what will make your parents happy.
Adults say that we have it so easy
I dont think it has anything to do with knowing evils of the world, since the song is about school. In context, I thought it meant how parents say "you only have to focus on your studies right now, not on adult responsibilities like all adults do".

I do agree with you a bit that the song kind of sounds like it's creating an "us vs them" mentality, deviding kids and their parents. Like, "c'mon, kids, rebel, school sucks, lets focus on our dreams, no matter how impractical they could be". Especially since it comes from, and look at it how most BTS fans see it, it's 7 guys who have actually managed to achieve their dreams. They're not some rapper who says "I've tried for 10 years to become successful, and I feel like I should just give up on it, because I'm getting nowhere, I'm broke and unhappy. But hey, shoot for the stars! I'm sure you can achieve your dreams!"

Edit: It just hit me. I usually watch BTS music videos without sound, and I wanted to check something. Why is the music video for I Need You so violent? Like, you hear "I need you girl!" as you see Tae stabbing his father. I just cant. I mean, where exactly is the connection between what you see on screen and the lyrics?

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Oh GOD. Not Scooter Braun.
Can be added to the list of worst (people) criminals in the industry.

Yes

He stole Taylor Swift’s catalogue through a disgusting move and Taylor claims it was arranged and funded by Soros.
After that she started promoting all over he place homosexuality and gender Dysphoria
He is also Justin Bieber’s manager. The one who introduced him to...everything.
What ur opinion abt this boti?

MariMarrie

Veteran
Giving what I wrote about BTS members, everyone using BTS - BigHit/Bang/Lenzo/Staff/Lawyers/eveveryone in the company as well as the people who got rich because of all personal issues with BTS members not getting rid of their unintelligent and desperate need for attention which obviously led amongst others to gave up their rights even in their second contract - proving how their lawyers work for BigHit’s interest, because what makes the money is the image+copyrights, not BTS per se or their music/concerts, I can only once again place the attention on everything I wrote about them - sorry. A bunch of idiots with potential who are being used in a damaging way for young people, while everyone is fighting over getting a piece of their success for financial gain.
Obviously many other companies must have tried the same and if Bang/Lenzo are signing with Warner is only because Warner offered them behind closed doors access to whatever they wanted.
I don’t mean “rituals”, little boys, etc. those are for free. I mean access to private banks, funds, investments, even cash handed to them privately.
Etc

It shows that I was right with my financial analysis and BTS is still working as an employer for BigHit. Meaning they’re getting paid a salary while all the earnings are directed to BigHit.
With some minors exceptions.

Ending my post with the very first quote of the article (thank you for posting, this is ...bigger and worse by day) :

“The investment could give HBO the rights to content from BTS, TXT, and more.”

Actually one more thought - Bang knows it won’t last forever so maybe he’s being comfortable and gets smart advices (when it comes to exploiting BTS, him, his cousin and the people behind it are the best ) with cashing in as much as possible now for a percentage of BTS’s copyrights, which at a certain point in the near future will loose their value.

I don’t believe the txt part. I mean I believe it, as in copyrights, but txt is such a failure. I believe the article only mentions something in addition to BTS because it is so obvious that there is no company BigHit.
There is only BTS.
So basically Lenzo and Bang as well as the third which I never mention, but equally important (still forgot his name), are selling (some?) of BTS’s copyrights. And BTS don’t have anything to say.

All BTS cares, grown men, is for little children to hype them no matter what, and people around them to bow because they are soooo famous.
Meanwhile you have it right there in the article how dumb they are.
You must be really dumb and desperate to sign a contract at the highest point of your career and STILL give up all your rights. Still not having a say in what T-shirt to wear, still acting like a baby so that pervert pedo boss makes some money and you can check all the comments made by children after the show.

If they would at least not promote worst of the worst...but that’s the whole point.
At least when only Bang and Netmarble were holding the copyrights + 100 other investors, that was one thing.
But now more and more people own their asses.

What if one day one of them wakes up and is disgusted about what happen and doesn’t want to be associated with all of it anymore ?
Good luck with that.

I had one time in my life the chance to sign with two big labels interested. Coincidentally Warner was one of them, but my post has nothing to do with it, Warner is big, several divisions, secondary companies, etc.
The condition was to sign off my copyrights.

I thank God for my decision. It wasn’t even a difficult one.
Otherwise they would have used my image, dance, music to promote gays or vaccines or whatever they want. Out of my hands.
I don’t think I would have been able to sleep at night.
I was in a situation where I had no money and especially needed a practice room. They offered me a lot of money. Not suspiciously much, but enough to be rich, because I was performing quite often at that time.

No matter what you do in life, don’t give other people your rights in contracts. As much as possible of course. Most of the time it’s difficult to avoid the situation. Think about it that once you give up your rights you have no power anymore over your work or anything associated with you.
in BTS’s case - they already had money and especially power over Bang and BigHit. They never needed Bang or the company.
When you’re in a situation of holding all cards and you decide to loose because someone gives you an invisible robe (the story of the naked prince), you must be the dumbest person on the planet. Childish and desperate.
Hope those comments on social
media at worth for them.
Or the screams at concerts. Despite their playback and cracked voices. Except Jungkook’s voice.
Iam agree with u, idk why bt5 still there? what they think? not confident or too scared? They already had the power to get out from that company
, ahh I remember you once said that you are more peaceful now, I'm sure you chose the right thing, life is not always about money even though we do need it. actually peace is the true wealth

Borabora

Rookie
I've been an army for a while, and I decided to quit.
I, too, felt that there was something wrong with the band since they became famous, especially the gay fan service, it's disturbing. It saddens me to see them lose their self-image.

let me quote choi siwon's tweet about his opinion on homosexuals before he deleted it because it went viral :
"While I respect all genders, I do not wish to acknowledge homosexuals, as I have been taught that God created man and woman with specific characteristics and duties. I realize that with globalization, there are many [entertainers] who do not share my views. There are those who are value-oriented and those who are success-oriented. However, shouldn’t an actor deliver an image to his audience through roles he chooses to portray, based on his beliefs in life?".

bts members are all grown men, and i am sure they are aware of the path of life they are currently choosing. they choose to become elite puppets consciously and for the sake of fame. they actively campaign "love myself" but on the other hand they constantly seeking validation from their millions fans just to know that they are loved.

They "love myself" agenda is simply to make humans become more selfish to put their own interests first rather than believe in God.

for me, the bts wave (with all the dark agenda behind it) is scarry as hell.

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
You know that I have nothing to do with the being "trapped", "forced" afraid to escape, etc theories.
I've talked in the past how BTS isn't the only case of young boys hyping over being cheered. I mean...isn't it like the coolest thing for a kid who doesn't have to practice all day long like a classical musician, ballerina, or even a "nerd" in mathematics (which starts early in school)...to be suddenly hyped for basically just standing there on a stage and all girls, no matter what you do, fainting over how "cute" you are?
Children fight for attention, they wish attention.
Bang seemed to have constantly lead a psychological manipulation over them by making sure they believe they have no future without him. The way they always thank the staff, etc. It's their job. BTS don't realize even normal common things. It's a staff member being paid for what he's doing. Not that you don't have to be grateful for having people around you that you can trust, when you are famous, the trust is basically to not leak private things, but even this trust has been broken. Whether the rumor is real or not, BTS seemed to have gathered together after a show surprised about something private that has been leaked, wondering how it got outside.
Well...look around you, the people you "thank" are the ones who leaked information only they could have had access to.

They don't understand the importance of their image. Even if they don't, it's a manager's job, yes a MANAGER, to cover your BEST interest.
The whole thing it's a fraud, because a manager gets 10-20% of your fee for a concert. A lawyer works either on a annual fee or gets a percentage (5%) from everything else, things like all the commercial they sign up for.
The situation itself it's a fraud - you can't have your manager dealing everything, because that guy, especially someone like BANG, will do things based on what's in HIS best interest, especially since he also has a company.
To go even further - a manager is NEVER the guy working for your record company, or lawyer, or associated with anything else, than covering your best interests. A manager is the one who goes to BigHit and Bang and says - it is in Yoongi's best interest for this year to have a solo CD, the requirements for signing a new contract are as follow.....
Bang as a manager things not just against each of the individual's best interest, but also against the interest of the band. The only thing that matters for him is himself and his company.

When David Geffen (THE worst gay p***phile in the industry) took over Michael as his Lawyer/Manager he ruined him. Michael's former manager was Branca who Geffen hates.
Geffen fooled Michael Jackson who was desperate similar like BTS for attention and obsessed with going into movies, with the promise of making movies for him through Disney (along with Spielberg and Katzenberg), as such MJ fired Branca but they only used him.
During his time, through Branca, MJ purchased ATV (today Sony/ATV) for 47 millions, a company owning copyrights of many famous bands and singers, among others...all the BEATLES catalogue.
After his success over MJ firing Branca, Geffen at one point eyed probably the most valuable possession anyone in the music history could have had as a single person - the ATV catalogue. He offered MJ 75millions and even MJ, as blinded as he was, had a bad feeling so he called Branca.
In the end the catalogue sold for 1B, though it's worth more than that, with the last 50% MJ owned being sold by his estate to Sony.
p.s. Beatles also don't own their catalogue/copyrights, but people still hype them and buy their music.

What I want to say is that, even someone like MJ was utterly obsessed with people's attention and superficial things.

It is obvious that BTS are pathologically in need for attention and wooing/worshiping from their fans. They also get a considerable amount of money and benefits (free merch, clothes, entries,etc).
They are incapable of making any decisions, because they gladly let those kind of things in the hands of the people working for BANG (which is important because the staff doesn't have a contractual obligation towards BTS, but towards Bang).
If they never were in a position to make the smallest decision - not even such as....should I copy at tomorrow's test rather than spending one more hour learning ? ...for sure they are comfortable with this situation, which for them it's perfect.
They are still getting paid a salary, like any other BigHit employee, their name is still featured all over the place, the most important thing for them, their face is all over the walls, all over the shows, and they even live in the fake world created about them.
Believing they are singers, or important, or "idols".
They are only afraid of loosing the fake bubble of fame around them.
If they don't even care about at least improving or correcting their singing mistakes.
The only "fear" is the one they don't notice - the one of facing reality. Like I have written once - their crying on stage, especially Taehyung's regarding disbanding, was the fear of loosing this bubble around them and facing reality.
The feat that after 10 years when despite their lyrics, they were the ones partying and having fun, while other people their age were studying, they would loose all this "summer-camp" lifestyle and would actually have to do something.

Yes, I am at peace with my decision, after I've been through those 5 stages of grief before I started knowing more and more about how things work in the industry and in the world in general. I was afraid over my future, trying everything possible in order to "make it" , though not in a BTS way, just living with concerts and performances, whatever the size of the stage, but practicing my profession for which I've worked for and not playbacked, I thought more or less my life is over until I realized that it would have been over if I would have been part of it by giving up my copyrights, especially singe I write all the material, including when working in a group of people. That's how I make my living.
I am not the only case. When you are young/ish, without much knowledge, you have no idea about this profession and who is making it at the top.

If a average music writer is making 6 figures yearly from copyrights, you can imagine that BTS's copyrights are worth more than the Beatles, probably a considerable amount of a few billions, because, like the issue with Taehyung's purple color and Samsung I have mentioned in the past, copyrights aren't limited to music.
They go into logo, style, video, photography, quotes, and many others.
If my song, I believe it can be as much as 30 seconds, doesn't have to be full played, is streamed once in a Radio, depending on the show's traffic/time/audience, I can make 50 EUR. That's about 60 us dollar.
How many billions of times have BTS been played monthly all over the world? How many times featured for a few seconds on TV, train stations, billboards, how many times their brand used in commercials, editorials, etc..
Now time the 60 dollars x 4 x a few billions, because they get paid just for being mentioned in a TV show, in a 30 seconds clip , copyrights for image, audio, video, performance.

They are so caught in this childish desperation, because yes, they never grew up, they are uneducated and ...not the brightest in the sky, Bang knows it, as long as they are cheered and talked about, the fact that they are even paid additionally, for them must be a big thing.

I doubt some of the members here, who are the same age as BTS, would find pleasure in being superficially worshiped by little children while you are not doing a thing. I am not talking about teaching children. I am talking about doing nothing with your life except playing children's games, sitting on a stage doing playback when you know damn well that you can't sing, yet cry over some creepy 16 old BOYS (cause with them is the opposite sex cheering) obsessed with you, wearing, doing and expressing the most embarrassing stupid thoughts, similar to the brain of a 7 year old, but being PROTECTED at the same time from any corrections by anyone, since BigHit is sueing you, so you think that you can say whatever stupid thing is going through your head with NO consequence, and afraid of loosing the fun of THIS life.

That's what they are afraid of, living in a world they don't realize it doesn't exists.
If they would have read ONE book, one single important book, like Crime and Punishment, maybe they would have realized how bad it is what they are doing to themselves. and the evilness of their parents..except Jin's.
Couldnt agree more, iam speechless

Truthteller

Veteran
Bt$ have gotten really boring, but unfortunately it seems like Pedo Bang has now become unstoppable after buying up Scooter Brauns company. It doesnt matter how many failed kpop groups they pump out, success and money is granted now. Scooter Braun is now also one billion usd richer , granting him a billionaire status that opens new doors. He is also a close friend of another notorious pedo homo music mogul -David Geffen. The whole thing just shows how all these media moguls are connected and working towards the same goals and agendas, hence why you the the same themes, symbols and agendas all over the place. Another point is how the rich 1% always seem to be getting richer based the on ridiculous premises of stock price, percieved values and public manipulation. Just like how to richest billionaires such as Bezo$ and EloN Mu$k have become hundreds of billions of dollars richer in one year, while the world is in shambles because of covid. These things don’t benefit the economy or general public in the long term, just the owners.

Speaking of agendas,
Lately it seems that the feminization of men and gender blurring agenda has really become stronger and much more visible. I recerntly saw that the New England Journal of Medicine (perhaps the most respected medical journal in the world) published an opinion about how gender should not be assigned on birth certificates! I could nor believe my eyes. It’s complete madness and is now trying to infiltrate the scientific communtity. Ask any sane person in the medical or science community.

They are not trying to make women stronger, in fact quite the opposite, women are continuosly reduced to whores and sex objects in the media. It seems that they have similar plans for boys and young men. It is very obvious with the new generation of influencers including Tik Tokers, social media personalities and ”artists” like Lil Na$ XX. James Charles is a great example. Ladyboy. Caught sexting 15 yo boys every week and grosses every one out. Unfortunately he seems to have full ammunition from the media bosses.

queen82

Star
Bt$ have gotten really boring, but unfortunately it seems like Pedo Bang has now become unstoppable after buying up Scooter Brauns company. It doesnt matter how many failed kpop groups they pump out, success and money is granted now. Scooter Braun is now also one billion usd richer , granting him a billionaire status that opens new doors. He is also a close friend of another notorious pedo homo music mogul -David Geffen. The whole thing just shows how all these media moguls are connected and working towards the same goals and agendas, hence why you the the same themes, symbols and agendas all over the place. Another point is how the rich 1% always seem to be getting richer based the on ridiculous premises of stock price, percieved values and public manipulation. Just like how to richest billionaires such as Bezo$ and EloN Mu$k have become hundreds of billions of dollars richer in one year, while the world is in shambles because of covid. These things don’t benefit the economy or general public in the long term, just the owners.

Speaking of agendas,
Lately it seems that the feminization of men and gender blurring agenda has really become stronger and much more visible. I recerntly saw that the New England Journal of Medicine (perhaps the most respected medical journal in the world) published an opinion about how gender should not be assigned on birth certificates! I could nor believe my eyes. It’s complete madness and is now trying to infiltrate the scientific communtity. Ask any sane person in the medical or science community.

They are not trying to make women stronger, in fact quite the opposite, women are continuosly reduced to whores and sex objects in the media. It seems that they have similar plans for boys and young men. It is very obvious with the new generation of influencers including Tik Tokers, social media personalities and ”artists” like Lil Na$ XX. James Charles is a great example. Ladyboy. Caught sexting 15 yo boys every week and grosses every one out. Unfortunately he seems to have full ammunition from the media bosses.
Bts have nothing to offer anymore, why they didn't just simply split up ..

MariMarrie

Veteran
HAHAHAHA, this isn't the first time I am seeing something similar. But seriously, pictures on social media are so good, why paying that much. What's the reason? does it come with Jungkook cleaning the house for one month?
2000 $....my oh my.

I've seen that clip, to me it looked like Taehyung went to Jungkook to show him his biceps, after he did some pushups on the floor. He pushed his chest into Jungkook's hand and Jungkook agreed that he had muscles, or something like this.
U right, just print the photo of jk from internet its easier.
Just search: a growman and his hairclip
Yap tae want to show his muscular chest, but look jk's face, hahahah

queen82

Star
HAHAHAHA, this isn't the first time I am seeing something similar. But seriously, pictures on social media are so good, why paying that much. What's the reason? does it come with Jungkook cleaning the house for one month?
2000 $....my oh my.

I've seen that clip, to me it looked like Taehyung went to Jungkook to show him his biceps, after he did some pushups on the floor. He pushed his chest into Jungkook's hand and Jungkook agreed that he had muscles, or something like this.
Jungkook looks pissed off ..

queen82

Star
Finally someone stopped his corrupted project

Netflix. Again. Taehyung.

Also Taehyung (purple).

I mean...Bang...you know...

When the company that uses you like a monkey asks you to take a picture to sell more stuff for them...you say - fuck you.

http://instagr.am/p/CNSBrtcJtvm/
——-

I wrote in the past about Tencent/BigHit/Netmarble.
This story has been causing a lot of troubles.

http://instagr.am/p/CNRAcVtIfra/
What a (my favorite word lately) coincidence. Warner/BigHit/Tencent.

Masks masks masks promotion. Making people sick.

http://instagr.am/p/CNR1-u3p6qe/
he put fingers in his mouth , that's gross not cute like one of the comments said

Pranali

Rookie
Life goes on mv

20210408_001542.jpg

Film out mv

20210408_001608.jpg

They used same painting in both mv. Does anyone know what that painting/design symbolize ? Or is it just because big shit is poor

Pranali

Rookie
Same tactics as always.
Putting things in video to create discussions which will generate views on older stuff.
Save me/I’m fine
All their videos + solo videos using similar scenery.
This video has a lot in common with fake love, but fake love was better —> I’ve seen fake love trending somewhere.

It’s a good tactic to keep older videos and music streamed and trending.
Especially now with their IPO, which is basically making money by speculating over non-existing objects, this kind of trending is boosting the value, which has gotten higher and higher in the past 2 months.
Yes fake love came im my mind too when i was watching film out.

Fake love

Screenshot_20210408-201014_YouTube.jpg

Film out

Screenshot_20210408-201106_YouTube.jpg

Both scenes looks so similar. The curtain is at the same side. And Jin is alone shown in storm in both mv.

azure sirius

Rookie
Dear Cadiz,
Thank you for remembering me and for your kind words.

The best way to explain the reason of me leaving the other thread and starting this one is if you could take a look at what happened in the pages 1329-1331 where for almost 24 hours hours I was targeted by a member, who used false pretense in the style of “Social Justice Warrior” , to hide the fact that one single sentence regarding Jungkook in a dancing analysis, which took me more than 30 min to make, caused her uncontrolled lashing out at me, pointing out to her need of reading about the members being “victims” who are actually “suffering” because they are abused within the cult.
That’s the short version of it and it sounded to me like an obsessive fan.

It wasn’t necessarily because of that particular member that I left the thread, there have been some trolls, obsessive and unstable members who simply can’t be dealt with other than ignoring.
The one or the other members tried to calm down the situation, but that member simply couldn’t stop herself, exploded once I caught her up in her lies and nobody actually really jumped in pointing out to the problematic of obsessive fans.

Which made me revise the entire thread and come to the conclusion -like I’ve mentioned in my answer to her - I feel that the spirit of the thread is one under the need to read only a certain type of things about the members, which is making them seem as victims under a spell, mind controlling programs, spirits, Black Magic, Satan, etc. so in the end to victimize them rather than accepting a more plausible truth, something that has always been the case for any pop male young singer/boyband.
I respect the people who went into great detailed analysis, but I don’t believe in most of it. Especially not the spirit of it, the one of thinking that BTS are victims under some sort of control with all the upcoming sacrifices and who dies when because he’s a victim who was chosen from the beginning to die.

It made no point for me to antagonize anyone, or come in and dispute everything that was written, I never mentioned it, which is why I am explaining my decision publicly here, to also express my thoughts over what was written in the thread.

MK Ultra is a failed CIA project who might or might not still exist.

BTS don’t look anything like someone under mind programming. They wouldn’t be able to perform and engage publicly or else (recording for ex) in any activities.

Freemasons do engage in all the rituals mentioned in the thread, but this only happens with a handful of selected people, older, people who have catered to the highest degree for a long time and whose loyalty has been tested multiple times at high levels, targeting them and catching them with dirt (see politicians) , helping them in compromising situations and make sure they will serve until they die. People in high functions or people with great influence, people who are being blackmailed for the gain of others.
If anything this applies to BigHit inner circle of investors, CEO’s and Bang Si-Hyuk.
Not BTS.

At 22-28 they have somehow the mentality of children, have nothing to offer to the high degrees of Freemasons (they aren’t running a hedge fund/ aren’t CEO of a company) and cannot be trusted.
Which is why I doubt they have anything directly to do with that high of a level in the Freemasonry.

I wanted to open this thread for my research, in order to be able to talk and expose things that don’t go that far into the satanic theories and felt that the other thread is simply more about - let’s blame voodoo on the members obvious culpability.

I doubt that many people in the thread have read the Masonic code, or went over all the MK Ultra documentation...

For me the personal aspect of the members and the business decisions made it’s more important and interesting than finding Satan in everything just to think they’re under a spell.

Their eyes “shifting”?
Yoongi seems to be on light anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds. Jimin seems to be on heavy anti-depressants and sleeping pills.

They’ve been constantly stalked and surrounded by their own 30+ staff members. Being closely filmed and photographed day and night, from how they eat and sleep to how they yawn, breath, brush teeth’s, etc.
That’s mental abuse not related to Freemasonry or mind control. That’s mental abuse and people selling their souls for fame and money rather than getting a job/studying/learning/practicing.
Why bother practicing your voice when you could just watch TV and do playback.
On the other hand you have musicians who walk around with blood and wounds on their fingers from all the practicing and the true meaning of “hard work”. Funny how those people never complain about it.

When people talk about “selling their souls”, they don’t talk about a pact with satan.
It’s simple - some people are choosing respect and dignity over money and fame.
They only regret it once the superficial aspect of it - mostly fame and screaming fans, which is what the members are desperate for- fades away and you are left there with a guilty conscience and nothing of substance. While the next generation of young pretty boys willing to please even more the bosses are looking down on you.

With all the cameras, and lights, and people touching them left and right...the one moment where they don’t have a camera sticking up to their face is actually when they do interviews. Because of the distance between cameraman and them.

Of course they will inadvertently use this moment to loosen up a bit, especially since they still don’t have a clue about English language.

In the end, I could equally be wrong. :cool:

I will be updating this thread with my research and analysis and this way I won’t bother the people in the other thread, where my view over the entire subject in the end simply doesn’t collide with the rest.
Hello @boti Im new in your thread. I like your analysis that are more acceptable than the theories of magic, direct pact with satan concept etc, thank you for your great effort!

I always wondered how can they actually get time to do all those so called secretive rituals, that wouldn't make any sense to me. Now how you represent other plausible realistic reasons, its more clear why they choose to be a part of sinister business and corrupted industry and I finally understand the large gap between being a victim and signing a destructive contract which never go hand in hand.

I want to ask some questions I hope those are not annoying. The conspiracy theory of mk ultra is quite popular whenever any celebrity shows those glitches. Now I understand those are effects of heavy drugs and they were just mentally unstable. Then why there are so many signs of broken mirror, showing so many copies of an idol, for example in bts IDOL mv they showed multiple versions of bts that apparently represents split personas. Sometimes they also show how idols are being tortured in a laboratory. Surely there can be many possible concepts behind it but why these are repeated so many times in hollywood and kpop? I know they are way too busy from trainee days to present days practicing, shooting, passing around and doing shows to be a victim of mk ultra programming that would be needed a lot of time if that was really applicable for them, but still I am curious why they need to show all those repeated signs and concepts? I hope this question isn't interfering your personal analysis.

Borabora

Rookie
actually I pity them, but once again this is the life they have chosen.

I believe, there cannot be a happy ending for all the deception these people have committed

I remember back then how big Britney Spears was, with all the money, fame, power and influence she had among generations, but until now her life is still under the control of her master. She doesnt even have control over her wealth, her private life, even her children. She was repeatedly fed drugs and alcohol which caused her mentally unstable.

azure sirius

Rookie
Starting right with something you wrote : "I finally understand the large gap between being a victim and signing a destructive contract which never go hand in hand."

There are many reasons to despise the "victimhood" culture, one of them being because it's a bullying strategy and a manipulation/controlling tool in to making people obedient to insanity and manipulate the mass.
Many people in my field have been abused by teachers.
The difference is that the punishment was related to poor performance of a field that is of no comparison with the disgrace of those in the "music" industry, no matter if Korea or America/Europe.
I can't say I feel pain seeing some of the videos of female protagonists of kpop bands starving themselves, because they way I grew up, the beating, starving or punishment were at no given point in relation to a final result which would make one famous. It was about not honoring the profession.
Those girls starving themselves, or female singers sleeping around (Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyonce) are doing it because they have nothing to offer, yet want to become FAMOUS. Same goes for males.
Never is a contract perfect, in every field there are sacrifices, but two different scenarios.
I would have sacrificed some of the things that would have gone against my principles - such as doing many interviews to be more popular, but not to be a monkey.
When you REALLY work and do serious, quality-worthy things, even if it's an essay for the school, it's difficult to accept doing what those people are doing, because your vision about life and your work it's simply the opposite.

Knowing so many people personally and reading about those which I do not know, what contracts they've signed, how they developed, etc., those people are simply imbeciles (there is no other way to put it), who haven't worked at all (see Beyonce always claiming she "worked so hard"), the results are obvious for at least a professional, so in their world, the most important thing it's to become famous.
But when fame fades away, they start complaining about "selling the soul to the devil". Well...no one forced you into signing that contract, or, like in this case RESIGNING the contract. Just because reality and life gives you a "hello" every now and then, can't come and say that you sold the soul to the devil.
It means you had no soul and no work to start with it.

To the rest of the things you mentioned, I have talked at some point in the past more in detail about everything, so I am putting it in a short version here:
MK Ultra - existent/non-existent...who cares, because the elite has now the same results through media manipulation.
See zombies beating up people for not wearing masks, because they believe what governments are saying, lacking common sense, if not historical background.
Just look up in the history to see that world has always been controlled by the same people who made up their fortune through slavery (no, not a black thing, slavery has existed long before whatever it is presented in the media) , the same global slavery that exists today in a different from - we all work for the elite and if we don't do what they order (masks, vaccine, etc), then you loose your job, the little freedom, etc.
We are all manipulated by the media controlled by them and act accordingly. The main purpose of MK (at least in theory) was to extract information.
The project itself was isolated, otherwise it cannot work. You cannot have outside things interfere with it. It's like mixing up medicine when you're trying to see if ONE certain medicine works, it ruins everything.
The victims where subjected day and night to their experiments and not sent in the society to perform Fake Love. It wasn't a controlled situation, but either way - BTS couldn't physically have the time to be held hostages in a mind control program, for no reason.
They are not just happy, they seem to feel for ever grateful to Bang and the rest, because thankx to them they are now famous.

Glitches - I don't know of anyone in the industry who isn't drug - or alcohol addicted and not just industry. I have dealt with so many people on drugs (heavy and marijuana), they are impossible to interact with. I've seen those glitches 24/7.
I have commented on this in the past, how I believe Bang is giving some anti-depressents to Yoongi and Taehyung as well as "boosters" to all before concerts, how Jimin and Yoongi are obviously alcohol addicted, Jungkook seems to have some issues with alcohol, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing hard drugs, because those are common in body-builders and the gang he's hanging out with.

Concepts - normalizing violence and creepiness, making things appear more "interesting" to those who don't spend their time with old school movies and basic human issues.
I recommend wong kar wai. His movies are sexual, dramatic, "broken" but also human at the same time.

For youth, who is the main target of those in Hollywood or Music entertainment, their perception of "normality" is being shaped through movies and music and if most of them are violent, or "dark" - which for a young person who just yesterday was playing with dolls it attracts the highest attention and desires at an age where you deal with hormones and puberty - they will develop interest in superficial and weird stuff, rather than spending their times with more decent themes.
Hollywood isn't what it used to be after homosexuals took over, the movies nowadays are just sex, drugs, violence, etc.

Symbols - since almost are backtracked to Freemasonry, they don't mean a thing as a first reason. Freemasons just put everything all over the place. Freemasons don't give "hints" whenever they are about to kill someone and they for sure don't give two cents on BTS, especially harming them physically, or psychologically, because they need them obedient to be used as monkeys. The best way to do that is to give them some room, while keeping restrictions.
Kennedy, Breitbart, Ceausescu (Romania's former leader), they got killed because they were having access to information and were stepping out of the line.
Kurt Cobain was high on drugs and just a singer with a band in the end.
Asia is famous for their suicide rate.
When you're about to kill someone, you make sure it doesn't track back to you. They don't kill people but first give "hints" to the public, shoot a video and then go ahead with the "ritual".
Ritual and sacrifice for what? There is no need for some kpop-ers to be killed.
There are enough people who actively took part in their satanic/masonic partys, who have been in the industry, who have exposed what they are doing - nothing happen to them, they are still alive. Only influential people in politics are dangerous. Or those with proof, even though nowadays people have prove over masks who don't filter the virus, and vaccines who aren't vaccines, mortality rate who isn't higher than usually, yet, they still deny the proof.
Every little thing means something in a culture, I am saying this as someone who analyzed poems and consumed literature/analysis. You practice the analysis of literature.
Moon is not a satanic symbol for me. So Namjoon mentioning Moonchild is a nice reference.
Presenting BTS with "split personas" , paired with their kitschy lyrics promoting the same idea, that they are trapped, cannot escape, are suffering, they are broken, blabla, etc, no offense, we all been there, as young people, but this shit works only on young girls.
As an adult, I laugh at their lyrics, luckily I don't understand a thing without translation, as a younger girl I would have probably found it interesting, but wouldn't have time to listen to it.
Most important - IT SELLS.
It's not BTS showing signals, it's a team of people who know what it sells (Marilyn Manson, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce, Billie Eilish) and that's what you get.
If all BTS videos would be like boy with love, it wouldn't be that interesting. You put hands in their photos, or Yoongi's video, broken mirrors, whatever other 1000+ signs, fans will start taking things literally, and especially getting emotional involved. First the heart pumps for seeing their "cute" faces, then " oh my, God", all the "deep" stuff with symbols that means nothing, but keeping them preoccupied, or others believing they are about to be "sacrifice".
It seems to me that the poor word "sacrifice" has lost its meaning.

No offense to those who want to believe those things, but make sure you also get the full story, or more realistic scenario/background.

If you look at BTS's videos, they are filled with fake dramatic and non-sensical images, no relation between them. The goal it's to put as much as possible in the picture, feed the fans with some "theories" to keep them talking about it.
In an industry as superficial as this one, with mostly low-quality stuff, you're forgotten by the next day. Through those "concept" videos , though even this is an offense to the usage of the word in professional terms, BTS is being talked long enough until the next posting. Which happens almost every other day, since they are constantly releasing pictures or making commercials.
Bang/BigHit's tactic isn't one of showing or letting the members sending "signs" over being sacrificed. It's a PR tactic paired with basic knowledge over this business.
Another perfect example being Billie Eilish.
Creepy, Weird, Dark, Symbolism sells.

You take a step back and you realize that their videos are bad, with no story, no sense, full of makeup and they are still alive.

As a manager/label owner, you don't need any sacrifice, abuse or MK Ultra to make people like BTS do what you want to, in fact they are the ones begging you.
Thank you so much for explaining my question in so much detail.
Another thing I want to ask regarding mk ultra and excessive sexual abuse. For many theorists the book "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier" is a strong evidence for claiming entertainers are the part of mind control programming. I wonder how much legit this book's information and how much its even applicable for entertainers. Yeah I don't believe they have any trace of being mind controlled, but this book is the only thing keeps others far away from absorbing other real life answers of them being industry puppet.