Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

LilaqQen

Established
yes. its funny bc when i was an army i thought that the way bt5 were and their personalities on camera were really them, but then when i got into t ex t, the new group under bh, i realized that they make them play roles. For example, ka1, who is the youngest, has to play the cute-naive member, and be0mgyu has to play the energetic member, and it reminded me of jk and j-h0pe, and i realized it was all just a facade. However, i'm debating whether bt5 whole love yourself message during that era was genuine or fake... bc i think the members did struggle with self-love and acceptance.
I'm curious about their real life personalities. J#hpe is probably very judgemental and serious in real life judging his temper whenever the members can't do a dance move right, Ji!min is jealous of others as well as annoyed, JK seems to have some mental issues (glitches) and tries to act mature (thus all the tattoos and all) and blabla...a former intern at S#m even said that they had to write personality traits for the idols. Aren't they interesting enough to be shown to the world? A female former idol had that energetic trait and said she didn't like to act like that. Cringe. As if they are not human beings but some fictional characters 'written' by others. In anime you have an energetic and loud one, the quiet, cool and collected one, the smart one, the annoying one and so on. These idols seem like real life anime characters..of course every person has different personas but in every group they have these...

swayy000

Star
There is just one thing i don't understand: How is BTS promoting child abuse? Is it because they used the colors of the pe## flag in their Dynamite video?
apparently the ice cream truck in the music video had the ped* flag colors too, and in p*zzagate ice cream means male prost1tut1on i think. There were also other codes that they said throught the song in the lyrics but i can't remeber. They also have pictures in ealier eras where they pose infront of pizza boxes and pizza boxes represnt ch1ld prost*tut*on. The members know what the codes mean also.

This video explains, its starts at 8:38:

Also t ex t promote it too
txt1.jpg
along with the devil horns, look at the shape of icecream on the bottom right....
txt2.jpg
notice how the pizzas are runny too. its sick.
txt3.jpg
on top of be0mgyu there are pizza boxes and on the side their are pasta sauce cans.
Pasta=boy
sauce=0rgy

r3d v3lv3t, bl@ckp*nk, and other groups promote it too.

swayy000

Star
I'm curious about their real life personalities. J#hpe is probably very judgemental and serious in real life judging his temper whenever the members can't do a dance move right, Ji!min is jealous of others as well as annoyed, JK seems to have some mental issues (glitches) and tries to act mature (thus all the tattoos and all) and blabla...a former intern at S#m even said that they had to write personality traits for the idols. Aren't they interesting enough to be shown to the world? A female former idol had that energetic trait and said she didn't like to act like that. Cringe. As if they are not human beings but some fictional characters 'written' by others. In anime you have an energetic and loud one, the quiet, cool and collected one, the smart one, the annoying one and so on. These idols seem like real life anime characters..of course every person has different personas but in every group they have these...
exactly its sad. I hate how they don't let them be themselves, its like they treat them like robots or something. I would geniunely love the members for who they really are, not their fake personas and also they need to allow them more freedom and let them say what they really want to say.

swayy000

Star
I doubt Trump would have done anything.
Not on his first term.
It’s the same situation with Epstein. It involves so many people of highest rang, FBI/CIA, basically the worst of the worst.
No words of Epstein and all the people he provided children for, no words of nth-room, no words of UNICEF and their abuses, no words of all Clinton’s and Obama’s p***phile ring, no words of GEFFEN (except Bang Pedo signing with his record company) and Lucian Grainge being hyped about it...

View attachment 52216View attachment 52217

Those people will always get away.
Worst part is, even if everyone would be exposed, nothing would happen.
People are ignorant. Best example is the Corona - lie.
For a year now human rights have been removed and people don’t have a problem with it.

What CAN BE DONE though is people like BTS members - Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon to stop promoting homosexuality and p***philia. To stop engaging in communications with minors, sexual acts in front of the camera and rather than going at unicef meetings talking bullshit, they should make people aware about what’s going on with UNICEF / UN working for child trafficking or how they’re actually being told by their label every single word they are allowed to say and every single gesture which has to be homosexual erotic contact.

Those seven men are constantly encouraging their fans to support child abuse, p***philia, gender Dysphoria, the election of Biden, donating millions to terrorist groups.
They are the ones claiming “Blabla” all the abc when it comes to not receiving awards, engaging in illegal interaction with minors, making the worst criminals of the world rich.

They are the one supporting and funding the agenda of the worst people of the world.

They are equally guilty and responsible.
not only bt5, but other groups as well, as well as artists in the states. They know what they are doing and what they are promoting. Of course their company makes them do it, but they accept it. That's why I will always be cautious if they ever try to come out to talk against child abuse, r@pe, etc.
idk if you have seen this, but you might want to. There's two parts on their channel :

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
Sure you do, Jan.

Bebe Rexha was constantly hitting on Taehyung mimicking blow jobs and even though he didn’t seem to agree to a personal selfie with her, she didn’t cared, put her face on his shoulder and took a picture.

https://www.music-news.com/news/UK/138326/Bebe-Rexha-revealed-she-is-currently-writing-an-idea-for-BTS
she did WHAT?? when??? and whats up with bebe rexha and bigshit??? s00bin from t ex t (the new group under bigshit) ALWAYS mentions her whenever they are asked their favorite songs or favorite artists... i used to think it was just to promote her for clout, but possibly something more behind the scenes that we dont know....:oops: its so weird, just take a look the titles for these articles

edit: i saw the video you posted of it and... ew. I felt bad for t@e.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
she did WHAT?? when??? and whats up with bebe rexha and bigshit??? s00bin from t ex t (the new group under bigshit) ALWAYS mentions her whenever they are asked their favorite songs or favorite artists... i used to think it was just to promote her for clout, but possibly something more behind the scenes that we dont know....:oops: its so weird, just take a look the titles for these articles

edit: i saw the video you posted of it and... ew. I felt bad for t@e.
i wonder if she do some service for them or they do some service for her , if you know what i mean

swayy000

Star
I wasn't aware of that, but it makes it even weirder.
I doubt anyone under BigHit is allowed to mention someone without permission. Especially females, but not limited to.
Sometimes (in general) people tag each other to test possible interest regarding a collaboration, but Bebe Rexha is as problematic as Halsey. She also claims to be lesbian (well...BIsexual, but it's still homosexuality, the disease), and it is obvious how she (Bebe) managed to be in the spotlight/have a record deal...

I was aware about videos like this.
My personal opinion is that they aren't victims of any abuse.
I don't believe that the members realize that they are promoting p***philia, but their behavior and interaction with fans is still a promotion of p***philia and not just promotion, they (especially Taehyung and Jimin+Hoseok) are literally engaging in communication/chat/exchange of half-nude pictures with minors which in some countries is still punishable with prison and considered to be a criminal offense.
The fact that it is natural for them, points only to their sickness, the greedy parents and even greedier and sicker people, managers and lawyers around them.

Same as with the rest...they don't come up with this stuff. It's all written and in tune with a political agenda, started in the US by Obama. The whole victimhood, cancel culture, love is love, acceptance, etc.
Those are clear words used by the elite to make people, especially young ones, sick.

The "self-love and acceptance" concept is one of a destructive nature. One should not accept and love himself no matter what. It borders on a series of mental issues up to multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, depression. It disconnects one from the reality.
If, no matter the reality, one is always assuming the best of himself in a way of denying a necessary process of criticism in order to develop ourselves as human beings, the natural effect will be insanity. Which isn't a medical term, but I am summing it up for all sorts of mental issues anyone with this "love yourself" agenda will likely develop.

for ex. rather than learning for school, with the new leftist agenda around the world, more and more young people are looking for excuses, or victimizing in a way that makes them thing : "this is too much, school is so hard, I have mental issues" , etc.
BTS comes and say - that's normal, everything it's hard, but you are perfect the way you are.

which is bullshit.

with this attitude, young people will fail more and more in their life while not understanding why the "love yourself" and acceptance, or the Obama/Biden propaganda of "healing" isn't working, will most likely develop anxiety and depression.
And to top all of that, here comes BTS once again to make sure they mention how "depressed" they are.
Next you know their fans are all depressed writing them letters...

The idea of different personalities (which now in kpop is "roles", like you've written) was first seen in the first boy band put together by a label - the Backstreet Boys, except in their case it was natural. Back then it was very clear (like with Spice Girls), that they were looking for different characters within a band.
They took it at a next level with Spice Girls, because you clearly had BABY SPICE, acting and dressing like a barbie doll, SCARY SPICE looking and acting according to the name, POSH SPICE...SPORTY SPICE...etc.

To appeal to different major personalities within the consumer.

I've never seen JIN FAG mentioned before. It deserves some accolades.

"lived in Australia" ///weird, how he cannot speak english.
It confirms again that his family had means, the connections to high society, or maybe places frequented by wealthy/connected people but what crossed my mind watching the video - it makes it harder to believe that someone like Jin would decide to live daily in the conditions mentioned by BTS regarding their years in the dorm. I can't imagine all of them really having lived for years together when JIn and maybe one or two others obviously were living in better conditions at home.

Things again don't add up.
Sorry this post is so long lol but:
I hope to God they weren't abused in anyway, but again the p*zzagate, p3d0, mk ultra symbolism, and all that other stuff that they put in their mvs and photos make me think twice.
However, I do think that the members do know that they are promoting p3doph1l1a, just like they know them and their company are worshipping the devil. I think in one interview, bang p3do said that there was a "spirit" that lives inside him that gives him inspiration in music and the motive for him is anger. Also, I posted this in another forum, but jk once said this. I think he had to pick which members would be in team heaven or hell.
jk2.jpg
I also made a post in another forum talking about how they did the devil horn sign on purpose while playing a game.
There's many others like their boy meets evil song, on lyrics basically talking about how they are accepting that they sold their soul and they know where they'll go, etc. It's sad. I pray that they may be delivered and know the truth

But here's why I think they know they are promoting p3doph1l1a. In the video I mentioned, i think in part 2, the youtuber exposes how bt5 know the code words, like ice cream and lollipop. Ice cream represents male prost1tut1n and lollipops represent a male's genet*l*a, and the first instance is where they were at a shop, and they wanted to buy ice cream, but they realized they didn't have enough money when they got to the cashier. I think it was j-h0pe, but he says, "we'll sell you jin instead", or something along those lines, in place of the ice cream. Jin looked shocked as j-h0pe pushes him to the cashier, and you can also see jungk00ks smile fade in the back when he made that "joke" and he wasn't laughing while the other members where. J-h0pe was making fun at how they will sell j1n to be a pr0st*tute in place of ice cream. Another instance is where jk had to spend the day with L33 M1n w00 for some show. I think jk was 19 at the time, but m1n w00 was acting real sus around him (if you know what i mean), and made really weird jokes (he literally says to jk , "shall we try surfing kiss later?", in a scene when they were practicing surfboarding. He does alot of other weird things in the video). They only meet for half a day but he was already talking about how we wanted to go on an oversees trip with jk to spend more time with him ( i think jk was a minor) and jk randomly says after that he wants more ice cream...
There are also other instances in the video where the members joke about lollipops aka you know what, pasta, etc. Also bandanas stand for bdsm and during anpanman performances they all wear bandanas (coincidence, i think not) and t@ehyung twirls the end of his bandana around his head like a girl while singing, trying to act "flirty".

Lastly someone else mentioned in a video where bt5 meet t ex t, at 16:20, there's the lover boy symbol and the members look away embarrased when they saw it. J-h0pe randomly does the devil horn symbol too when he sees it...

the thumbnail for that video on yt is also where they show that part. but like i said thats why ill be cautious whenever any of them try to speak out against this, because they've been promoting it since the beginning knowingly :(

edit:
seems like theyve been keeping in touch...

Last edited:

Kittyn

Established
I've never seen JIN FAG mentioned before. It deserves some accolades.

"lived in Australia" ///weird, how he cannot speak english.
It confirms again that his family had means, the connections to high society, or maybe places frequented by wealthy/connected people but what crossed my mind watching the video - it makes it harder to believe that someone like Jin would decide to live daily in the conditions mentioned by BTS regarding their years in the dorm. I can't imagine all of them really having lived for years together when JIn and maybe one or two others obviously were living in better conditions at home.

Things again don't add up.
Maybe he just stayed a short time but I am wondering how rich is he and it looks like the school he went to is not a middle class school. It's still a mystery why he joined BTS aside from what he mentioned to make his mom proud.

More school pics: https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/old-letter-jins-brother-resurfaced-just-cutest-thing/

Last edited:

queen82

Star
They live in a bubble trying to escape reality. That's their primarily reason of their desperation of staying in the band. They lived so much like toddlers, not making any decision, not facing consequences, not learning anything, while being so overhyped, that they are simply like a collapsed star, crushing on its own gravity.
I don't see any disbandment, as a collective decision for a few years. The only alternative is if one member leaves. That's how with bands always ends.
Bang Si-Hyuk / BigHit already working against them. They are still using BTS for everything, but making sure to be able to stay alive once they are gone.
Since I've spoken in the past about it - their contracts/lawyers/everything...I doubt their own lawyers really work for them. It doesn't look like the decisions which are being made, are in their best interest. Not just individually, but also as a band.
It has become obvious that BigHit is only using them while destroying the band.

Exactly. That's text book Hitler. The bigger the lie, the more you tell it. That's how they normalized homosexuality, now romanticize it all together with p***philia.

As with Epstein - I believe he died there. It was the easiest way out. It became clear for him that this time it's over. He got next to nothing sentences every time. Most likely he got caught this time for some political interest and blackmailing of the elite of the elite between each other. Him on the loose, as crazy as he was, he would have caused only trouble. In the end he was procuring children for pedophiles. Not hard to replace.
i have a feeling that some of them especially the maknae didn't know how the real life is if they disband

queen82

Star
That's true, but it/s because they simply refuse to work, or do anything involving their brain.
Jimin doesn't know what to do, so he gets drunk.
Jungkook goes partying.
Taehyung plays videogames with underage girls, eats until he doubles his size and drinks/smokes/is doing drugs.

Their voices are meanwhile unbearable to hear and not even here do they fulfill their duty because it is obvious that they don't practice.

Playing games for 5-7 years old seems to be better than work or even practicing

and of course the gay coupling. You DON't compliment another dude. That's gay. That's not normal.

i remember that one of the Take That member became very depressed after the Take That split up, it was Howard Donald, because he found himself overnight with doing nothing, he no longer left the house etc, he was about to thrown himself in the Thames , i wonder if this would happen with Bts members too after their disbanding

queen82

Star
Also Gary Barlow.
Quote from this interview :

"Admitting that his misery reached its lowest ebb when he went through a period of not working, he adds: "It wasn't not being famous any more, or even not being a recording artist. It was having nobody who needed me, no phones ringing, nothing to do. Because I'm still too young to do nothing. I was 24 when all that happened."

The difference being they were really singing and writing songs.

I believe Bang will use them until they are in their graves. Especially afterwards.
Yoongi and Namjoon for "writing/producing", even though most likely it will be someone else writing and producing the music and Bang will only use their names, like he did when promoting TXT.
Hoseok - dance "teacher" with BigHit
Jimin - something within BigHit to attract young confused boys suffering from homosexuality
Jungkook - big time solo, or a big downfall due to the fact that all this surveillance coming from BigHit in order to prevent an image disaster won't last forever. He is like a child who doesn't know that you cannot stick your fingers in the electrical outlet
Taehyung - giving his desperation for attention and "being loved" nomatter how he looks and what he does, as well as lack of ambition based on the fact that no matter how badly he performed, the most important thing was to have "army" screaming his name....I don't see good perspectives, since Jungkook is and will be Bang's safest bet.
Jin is already involved in things outside the band and was never involved that much emotionally. He seems to be smart enough to appreciate the hype while not being a dancer or singer, so he took this opportunity and made the best out of it. Including - getting exempted from the military.
even Robbie Williams suffered from depression , he admitted in an interview some years ago

Vision

Veteran
I feel like you really hate gays, personally I'm not a fan of it either but you are obsessive about it, as they (not BTS) have punished or affected your career/personal life. Let it go. Don't let them live in your mind rent free. One simply has to look at your past posts in the K-pop threads and a pattern is evident about 'gays'. Let go. It's not healthy. I actually recommend looking at other groups.

Do better.
Be better.

I believe Bang will use them until they are in their graves. Especially afterwards.

Jimin - something within BigHit to attract young confused boys suffering from homosexuality
Having said that, this did make me chuckle.

LilaqQen

Established
That's true, but it/s because they simply refuse to work, or do anything involving their brain.
Jimin doesn't know what to do, so he gets drunk.
Jungkook goes partying.
Taehyung plays videogames with underage girls, eats until he doubles his size and drinks/smokes/is doing drugs.

Their voices are meanwhile unbearable to hear and not even here do they fulfill their duty because it is obvious that they don't practice.

Playing games for 5-7 years old seems to be better than work or even practicing

and of course the gay coupling. You DON't compliment another dude. That's gay. That's not normal.

Then the 'they work sooo hard, buhuu' is a facade too? Their music might be produced by others since we all know about Suga's controversy, but the dance practices may be hard. Bighit could make them train until they pass out. The members are their clients after all

LilaqQen

Established
Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Jared Leto, Halsey, etc..they all say the same "I work so hard". As mentioned in the past - you never hear a ballerina or a pianist ever complaining. While the people doing nothing are the ones feeling they have to reassure the world that they work. Which is a joke since obviously they don't to anything.

BTS's choreography is not hard at all. I've explained in the past by taking multiple videos and analyzing them. They basically use the same steps from their first two videos released /// I don't remember when exactly they released bulletproof. in 2013?
They have no leg work, no technical steps, no nothing. A lot of hand movements.
Like beyonce, it looks like she dances, but she only moves her ass and wig. All covered in a "choreography" meant to hide all that.
Of course they work with people who are concentrated on masking their lack of dancing abilities.

Another thing is that only Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung actually move somehow. The other three are a catastrophe.

There is no reason why they should be exhausted from practicing. Compared to any other group...I can imagine why some people might get angry. Anyone else can somehow sing and somehow dance together especially with great choreos.

If they were "exhausted" during tours...maybe they partied too much and were too hangover or drugged.
From what I've seen most of their concert is not dancing but jumping or playing around.

And, again, given the fact that their choreography doesn't impose any technical difficulty, it cannot be so much practicing involved.
But, self victimizing is what contributed to their fame, so the more "exhausted" they look, the more their fans believe that BTS members are out there dying on the stage only for fans.
I really do hope that this Korea wave will lessen or completely vanish in the future. Suddenly all teenage girls wanna marry Korean guys because they are 'oh so innocent' and live there not knowing that they are still conservative in that sense and only wanna marry Korean women (since they have the same culture etc which makes it easier to adapt). SK is in a different mentality right now (they think because of Kpop they are the mightiest, but actually are pretty insecure about themselves. Foreign fans gave them more confidence in that sense but maybe it was a little too much. I don't have anything against them but these teenies are just too naive. Especially when i watched videos of female idols in front of their managers, it gave me chills. No respect towards women, no kind words, nothing. Of course not everyone is like that but also not like any idol

MariMarrie

Veteran
Ronan Keating advice for who will audition for next global boyband's BH&Universal

He also offered his own advice for those who will audition, which only served to add more fuel to the flames.

That’s really important, you know reach for the mirror and grab that heart and pull it towards yours… if you can get that right the Korean Louis Walsh will love you… It’s about looking down that lens and making that boy or girl believe that you are looking into their eyes and that it’s you that they want in your life, in their heart and in your bed.
— Ronan Keating

He's not wrong btw