Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

MariMarrie

Veteran

ayo05

Established
No cause why? No no no why? African parents will not be taking this.. Unless they want their data accessed.. I might aswell be ready to give up whatsapp because I know damn well i am not doing that sh*t..
On the bright side that also means no more videos and photos from African parents from Insta and Facebook.. YAYYY. (Cause i try to ignore all those videos and when i check them i never respond back.. LOL)

MariMarrie

Veteran
They were popular only in Europe. They failed at USA market cuz of stiff competitions from backstreet boys, insync, etc during their time.
and they typical boyzone like, often recycle songs, is westlife managed by simon too? if i am not mistaken i have seen a video that simon makes ildivo to replace westlife?

5hawol

Established
It's been a week for people in my country to campaign to delete WhatsApp and replace it with telegram, I don't know if my WhatsApp can still be a threat or not because I don't have a Facebook account
Iam curious about this too. Will it be better to delete Facebook account rather than whatsapp?

MariMarrie

Veteran
Iam curious about this too. Will it be better to delete Facebook account rather than whatsapp?
Iam curious too, or whatssapp automatically not work if we dont hve fb account?.. hmmmm...

Same case like SweetNight, but Nive choose to apologize

5hawol

Established

MariMarrie

Veteran
Facebook and Whatsapp

Whatsapp already belongs to Facebook (same as instagram). I personally have deleted my facebook account and app years ago when they announced having more access to your data.
I always suspected that Facebook/Zuckerberg has access to more data than admitted through whatsapp, but now it's official. Must have something to do with possible legal actions against them.
As long as you have either of them (facebook or whatsapp), Zuckerberg, or the company as such will have access to all your data. Also instagram.
i only use instagram as desktop and don't have the app.

alternative messenger apps, like mentioned by @MariMarrie , are telegram. or I've heard a booming about the app called "signal".
I personally recommend for now for sure telegram, as you can get into groups and q anon stuff.

this fits well, because I was planning to post this article with following comment>

Is there anyone in the Kpoop industry who isn’t gay??
Is there nobody normal anymore? Healthy able musicians are being whipped out for shitty gay music.
“Yoo Hee Yeol enviously remarked with a laugh, “I want to have good chemistry with V too.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447866wpp/btss-blue-grey-co-producer-nive-talks-about-how-he-ended-up-writing-songs-with-v

Back to the article you posted, I believe that the guy wrote the song and mistakingly let it slip out.
Put it this way. If I write a song and someone else the lyrics, my honest reaction would be to call it so and say - I wrote the music and x wrote the lyrics.
If I write a song with someone else together and both are equally involved, the honest reaction is to acknowledge this.

giving the fact that I don't believe Taehyung wrote shit, maybe one word, or sentence which doesn't count, I find it more credible that someone else wrote the song, which is very bad either way.
This whole thing wouldn't even have made it in the headlines, as I've read the article I posted before reading the one you posted.
They only made it a deal as per a romanian saying "se simte cu musca pe căciulă" , meaning when someone knows he's guilty

BigHit they know they lied about it and have created this sick cult of people who would automatically jump out of nowhere to claim their Gods to everything.

How often in the past years haven't we heard about similar "incidents" ....? cause everytime BigHit or BTS claim they wrote something, someone else intentionally or unintentionally brings light into the real writer.
Ya boti ya i hve though about blue&gray but iam not sure so i keep it, just to compare
20210110_164726.jpg
Arston co prod of stay said thank to rm,jin, jungkook to made a song
Meanwhile
20201121_095901.jpg
Why he only said thank you taehyung, not thank you tae to make a good song

MariMarrie

Veteran
Another sickening article of romanticizing depression and promoting it.

All the gay people in the industry and young teenagers not knowing now to get attention the fastest way would be better off without this promotion and romanticizing of mental illnesses.

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/k-pop/bands/article/3116963/bts-suga-and-superm-mina-twice-and-aron-nuest-how-k-pop

————-

Great. More money for Bang Pedo.
As he needs it with all the bad BigHit investments.

https://news.samsung.com/global/make-your-everyday-epic-with-galaxy-and-bts

—————-

Ooh, let’s have another crying party. Why should anyone remember you ? What is it that the member “Suga” from the band BTS has done besides playback, wearing pink lipsticks, glittery headbands, make-up and gaying around while trying to move as if he was dancing.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/bts-suga-says-he-doesnt-want-to-be-forgotten-at-golden-disc-awards

————-

...or....how hysterical unstable unsupervised teenagers are doing nothing for their own life, instead, they watch #gayshit believing some strangers “love” them and would do anything for them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3cszj9g

BBC releasing a “documentary” over such a shit. Fits perfectly with what they usually promote.

——————-

What BTS does is making young people sick, pushing homosexuality, gender dysphoria and p***philia.
There is no “gender neutral” as in a form of life. Yes, fashion items can have a neutral cut, but the confusion is about "gender neutral" being used now only in relation with "there are no genders" as per gender dysphoria.
and wearing women’s clothes constantly to look like a disturbed female, is a sign for psych ward
The person writing this shows equally signs of troubling mental disorder.

quote from the article:

“BTS Clothes Are Gender-Neutral

One thing that you can always see in the KPOP industry, is that BTS clothes are often used gender neutral. Especially BTS loves to use more feminine fashion pieces in their wardrobe. In BTS fashion you always see originally female pieces worn by them. For instance, everyone loved Sugas Snow White sweater in the “IDOL” MV or his flower jeans jacket. By wearing those clothes BTS fashion shows character strength and sexual security.

They round off their outfits by wearing a lot of female accessories like a choker necklace, earrings, or a scarf. BTS clothing style always gives the fans something to look forward to, besides their awesome performances.”

https://www.fashionchingu.com/kpop-fashion/bts-clothes/

————

Just BigHit and their usual boring tactics of getting trends on the internet. Releasing two carefully selected images of a girl with no name apparently from their upcoming girl group.

She looks alarmingly young and from the pictures here...pedophiles are already having a field day

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/the-only-trainee-revealed-so-far-to-be-in-bighit-x-source-musics-new-girl-group

Maybe she’s just a model they used for promotion. Or really a member. Who knows. Important thing is BigHit got another article with useless information which draws attention to another band nobody asked for.

—————

So many trademarks for so many useless things that brought them (aka BigHit Bang Lenzo&co) billions on the shoulders of BTS

https://trademarkalertz.com/owner/BigHit Entertainment Co., Ltd.

---------------

they found wreckage from the airplane

--------------

Vatican is officially THE most perverted thing.

https://www.rt.com/news/512030-pope-francis-covid19-vaccine/
This is really heartbreaking because I had once a flight with sriwijaya back in 2011, the age of the plane is indeed an old. I do not know how good the maintenance of the company is but what I know is that the pilot is experienced even when the weather is bad and almost uncontrollable if I'm not mistaken in 2016 he can landing the plane safely

MariMarrie

Veteran
airline companies often falsify documents in order to avoid maintenance costs. I don't remember well, I believe it was an accident involving italian airlines, either way eurpean, like 15 or 20 years ago, they saved on the liquid that is de-icing the airplane before starting (they use a substance like a spray over the airplane), in the end the airplane crashed due to icing.
the airplane wasn't old.

But to allow an airplane that old to still be active...don't know. if the airplane checks all securities...on the other hand we see what happened with the new boeing max and everything that they've lied about and how they lied about the dangers.
Why they do that? isnt a safety always first? I have a relatives who own a aviation company, not a big plane just a little one like cessna and pillatus n yeah sometimes they trick the maintenece like a cannibal some part with a grounded one to minimalize cost, but a small plane like this usually to take a cargo with single pilot i know its not a good deal too but a big plane like boeing or airbus it will be fatal and they took a lot of passanger, why they took a big risk, really heartbreaking

Ya the boeing 737 max accident in Indonesia too in 2018 the crash site is not far from what is happening right now
And ethiopian airways, that 737-max is really a failed product??

queen82

Star
airline companies often falsify documents in order to avoid maintenance costs. I don't remember well, I believe it was an accident involving italian airlines, either way eurpean, like 15 or 20 years ago, they saved on the liquid that is de-icing the airplane before starting (they use a substance like a spray over the airplane), in the end the airplane crashed due to icing.
the airplane wasn't old.

But to allow an airplane that old to still be active...don't know. if the airplane checks all securities...on the other hand we see what happened with the new boeing max and everything that they've lied about hiding the dangers and not even informing the pilots about the nose and balance issue, as well as the automatically correction which led to both crashes
the incident that you mentioned happened at the Milan airport or was another ?

queen82

Star
Unfortunately I have no detailed recollection.

I read it in a romanian newspaper.
I found another incident in Romania, the pilots refused to use the machine claiming it was not necessary.

The same article mentions an Air Banat airplane crush from 1997 in Verona where the pilots refused to used the defrosting machine.

The airport director was sentenced to 3 years prison.

Maybe this 1997 accident was the one I had in mind.

https://www.hotnews.ro/stiri-esential-10442950-piloti-carpatair-acuzati-vrut-decoleze-fara-efectua-operatiunile-degivrare-pilotul-incercat-indeparteze-gheata-matura.htm

Since you mentioned Milano, I look into this accident:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linate_Airport_disaster

After the 2009 Air France crush I started looking into airplane accidents and almost all were caused by human error. Many of them due to “savings” or improper settings.
yes about the Milan airport incident , i remember that a man that work at that airport have severe burns and he had many surgeries , very sad

sandonthebeach

Established
Just BigHit and their usual boring tactics of getting trends on the internet. Releasing two carefully selected images of a girl with no name apparently from their upcoming girl group.
Oh God, they want to debut another group? They have debuted two groups already, please, enough.
Basically everything which secures freedom of speech is being removed.
They're banning anyone who's not on board with the nwo agenda.