Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

queen82

Star
Thank you, MariMarrie.
I am happy if I was able to bring some perspective.

Yes, Black Swan is a good mach for him. also fake love and on. Weirdly enough, he doesn't look gay at all, despite the movements being more for female dancers. another problem with their choreography - it's not at all made for male dancers.
His choreo in Black Swan doesn't have a lot frontal face, which would be the problem with Jimin, because whenever this is the case, he always does something gay. Like in his song Filter. Or Boy with Love.
It's also the little things that makes him stand out - the smallest movement in hands, or fingers, is executed on its own. In ballet you work a lot on your hands and neck movement, basically every inch of your body. With him - wether genuinely, or trained, this is the case.
It was maybe last year when they performed an intro with Jimin dressed all white and barefoot - that moment was also one that suited him.
as insecure as he seems to be, I believe dancing brings him some balance. giving the fact that he took early on dancing lessons and he was already accomplished as a dancer when he joined the band, over the time, he managed to not let go fully of it.

I've never seen emotion in anything Jungkook does, Jungkook was more preoccupied this time right in the beginning in touching and kicking Jin's ass.
but, as I've mentioned once, he is suitable as "lead" in BTS, because he's not special. It's not like he's captivating all the attention.

I believe Taehyung got used to, and expects being hyped no matter what he does, no matter how he looks and this kind of sufficiency is destructive. first of all personal.
he tries to make himself look "cool" whatever he thinks that means, and with his laziness - it's not about what he is doing, the quality of it, it's more - hey, I am here and that's enough. while his insecurities grow more and more.
black swan is the song where he sounds bad due to his nasal voice, which is again something of a bad technique and zero usage of the lower part from the neck down of the vocal chords.
With his original voice, this would have been a good song for him.
Hoseok's voice sounds good on black swan.

Taehyung was a very good dancer and someone who, similar like Jimin, would execute an entire movement.
there is nothing difficult about black swan dance, but you still have to practice and workout at the gym + run.

BigHit showing they don't give a damn abuot the quality, it's more about quantity and reaction - they could and should have done another take of the shot where he moves his microphone by mistake. it's unacceptable to let something outing the playback. reaction on the internet ? how "professional" and amazing he was, the way he moved back his microphone.
in professional terms - this is a huge mistake for a movie/music video director.
they knew each of them gets a separate camera - jungkook shouldn't have started foundling Jin's ass during filming - unprofessional.
reaction on the internet ? all the hyping over Jungkook.
Taehyung shouldn't have used the single camera to play the exhausted victim once again not to mention it's distracting for the other members who don't know - are you hurt? should we continue? they ignored him either way, knowing it's all fake.
reaction on the internet - please save him, we must protect the baby at all cost, they do all this for us.

the same way the other bands you posted the videos of, executed better the BTS songs, the same way seeing Jimin in this performance made my see how boring the rest of them are.
it wouldn't have been difficult for the rest to improve their dancing.
I guess....what for? if their fans faint no matter what they do, and they aren't bothered by the lack of progress..
You can see, that with the exception of Jimin, who actually enjoys dancing, the rest of them are loving the attention afterwards. each of them love something else, but it's not singing and it's not dancing.
Jungkook was more preoccupied in touching and kicking Jin's ass, don't know but it makes me laugh

Door

Rookie
I've already asked this on the BTS discussion thread, and been told to ask here instead.
I was wondering, is a celebrity responsible for their actions if they're "programmed" to behave a certain way? I don't know much about MKUltra, but if I understand it correctly, the subject is tortured to the point of severe dissociation, then a new personality is programmed. A personality that the main personality is likely unaware. And then this new personality can be activated at any time by a handler. How can one even leave or decline doing something they would be against, if they are programmed? Or do you think a person is told "hey, we'll give you money and fame, but in exchange you will be our puppet, and we will program you to do what we want against your will"? But then if so, wouldn't it be easier for the person to just "play a role" without any torture, if they're told to do so? I hope my question makes sense. I just don't quite get how the two things can exist at the same time. How can someone be evil, and yet also a programmed victim, so to speak. I'm quite confused by this, but I also don't know that much on the topic.

MariMarrie

Veteran
I've already asked this on the BTS discussion thread, and been told to ask here instead.
I was wondering, is a celebrity responsible for their actions if they're "programmed" to behave a certain way? I don't know much about MKUltra, but if I understand it correctly, the subject is tortured to the point of severe dissociation, then a new personality is programmed. A personality that the main personality is likely unaware. And then this new personality can be activated at any time by a handler. How can one even leave or decline doing something they would be against, if they are programmed? Or do you think a person is told "hey, we'll give you money and fame, but in exchange you will be our puppet, and we will program you to do what we want against your will"? But then if so, wouldn't it be easier for the person to just "play a role" without any torture, if they're told to do so? I hope my question makes sense. I just don't quite get how the two things can exist at the same time. How can someone be evil, and yet also a programmed victim, so to speak. I'm quite confused by this, but I also don't know that much on the topic.
I hope this can answer a little of your curiosity, if there is something missing and there is still something to ask, other members may be able to answer

You don't have to agree with everything in this thread, but at least it can give you different point of view

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
I am also going to mention my own posting from yesterday, adding this:

i believe i wrote about it a long time ago - legally speaking any mental abnormality is a primarily factor to be consider in any lawsuit brought against a criminal. It doesn't fully get you off the hook, but there is a difference between killing someone or raping because you like it, or if you have suffered some damages and your mind doesn't function properly.

my own critique against the hole BTS is under mind control/rituals etc is due to the lack of knowledge over those subjects. it's not enough to just read on wikipedia or watch some documentaries about it. you do need some psychological and medical knowledge over the subjects.
MK Ultra was a project in a closed environment and the subjects weren't performing or walking in society during the experiment.

in terms of how the mind can be influenced you don't need a mk ultra project, the newspapers and media are doing all the job, which is why billions are being poured into BBC, or NyTimes and the major news papers and national TV stations in germany.
as an example - take corona, climatechange, gender dysphoria, vegan diet, etc...
all the panic created in the brains of the people and observing them acting like zombies was only the result of media influence and by the way - people have been severely beaten up or hurt, just because those under the influence of media believed and still believe that a person not wearing a mask is a deadly danger, or someone who points out to the faulty data when it comes to climate change is the reason why the world will go down 5 years ago ( al gore said something about the north pole loosing all ice by 2015 or something like that).
you have people believing that you are a monster and harassing you because you don't separate biblical your trash and the list goes on and on.

That's mind manipulation without drugs. or mk ultra
the difference being that the attackers usually get off (see all the BLM murders and crimes) because the governments need to get rif of people telling the truth.

as tragic as mk ultra was, what is going on at this very own moment is more dangerous.

you mentioned "tortured until a new personality is created".
in my yesterday's answer i was talking about something similar, without me having taking part in any "rituals" or mind control programs.
it does change everything about you if you a) don't have either a solid background or family; b) are still young-ish to in your 20s, because you are still growing up mentally.
once you're within that environment, wether if it is entertainment, or media, radio, newspaper, you can't really go with your own mind and will.
your brain goes into something like stockholm syndrom depending on how weak you are and how big the effort you put into your work was. you either get out, or you start telling yourself that what you do is the right thing.
take Yoongi as an example. His parents must have had their reasons to not agree with what he is doing, he himself was not pleased with the direction of the band even looong before it started getting really gay. he is still in the band, after two "rebellious" acts. you can't stay into something like this unless you're telling yourself it's the right thing to do.

it doesn't matter if it is BTS or people not famous. it's the way the world exists nowadays.
i am not the only one to have said that I even got used to the constant gaying of BTS and don't find it that ridiculous or sick anymore. that's also brainwashing, mind control. without drugs, without changing my personality with anything else, but the gaslighting through media, university, schools.
the first shaping and changing of personality starts at home and many parents nowadays are those who they themselves are being brainwashed and believe in unicorns, letting their boys playing with dolls and girls dressed up like prostitutes.
the second brainwashing, mind control,. changing personality takes place in school. where you have children screaming and harassing each other for not being "environmental" enough, not wearing masks/not wearing them properly, or not being gay.

I talked about the many suicides occurring in people over 65 - caused often by governments ensuring elderly people of having a horrible life after retirement, loss of job, low pension and those between 25-40 - it is not surprising. that's the time your brain starts bringing problems from the past, that we all carry around unnoticed. wrong environment, drugs, alcohol drive people in that age range to depression and suicide, not some rituals.
most of them being men. who are also the ones engaging in the most crimes, due to fatherless homes. not just in america.
although this data is from US only, I am giving it as an example

View attachment 49650

the suicide rate has increased drastically in the past 50 years. the (happy for the evil rulers of the world) reason being the "modern" world with sex, crimes and violence being showed constantly on TV, video games, magazines, etc.
Than the romanticizing of mental illnesses, drug abuse, drug legalization, promiscuity.
which is why I said that the MK ultra program is/was less dangerous, if you take a look around, consult the data and read a bit about how media is being used to shape your personality, mind, desire, habits, intelect, etc.. basically everything.

psychologically speaking, when people do bad things out of conviction, they don't realize it's bad, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. as simple and stupid as it sounds, but that's the science behind it.
if you ever talked about someone behind their back, or even little things, if you ever did something which you thought at that moment that it's right, but it turned out to be wrong, when you did those things, your instinct and brain told you it's the right thing to do.

then you have psychopaths for example, studies have showed that psychopats lack a certain activity in the brain area responsible for empathy. the psychopat boyfriend might use you, exploit you without feeling any guilt because he lacks empathy and because he doesn't care if he's doing something bad or not. that's a different scenario. rest assured he knows he is doing evil and something bad.
he simply doesn't care.

mk ultra was a program designed as a torture method to extract information from nazis after the second world war. same technique without drugs is being often used from extracting confessions and is legally not allowed. it's forced confession if the suspect hasn't been given proper treatment.

if your question is whether bts members are guilty or realizing their guilt or doing things against their will, i can't answer this question because I don't believe they are under anything but their own stupidity and desperation for fame. i don't thing they've ever been involved in anything.

i can say this - they all come from what it appears to be conservatives families. people who have lived NOT in seoul, main city, but more country side. for them wearing lipstick, make up and touching each other must have been something disgusting and immoral to do. remember taehyung even making fun of the gay stereotype designer.
knowing all of that , they still ended up doing the full program and started telling themselves that this is the right thing to do.

as someone who has been observing session of patients suffering from mental illnesses, from depression to schizophrenia, alzheimer, etc. the whole idea that BTS is under some drug mind control to shape their personality, is absurd. they don't present any signs. and it would have been unnecessarily. they were all way to hyped to skip school and get free clothes, while considering each other some replacment of a pseudo-family.
all those companies are aware of that. you take young people out of their homes ( i've finished school abroad, living alone, i know the feeling), they will, like a dog, get accustomed and try to replace the idea of home and family, with whatever you give them.
it's the same principle - you have a dog from when he was little, you take care of him for at least 1-2 years until the maturity starts in dogs, no matter if you give up the dog to someone else after this period and leave him there for 5 years, once you take him back, the dog will still only recognize you as his owner.
you give the dog during this period away, he will get attached and follow whoever took care of him in his developing period.

BTS grew up half at home half with Bang and all the staffers, the difference being that for BigHit and the staffers, BTS are only tools that generate money.
what BTS members don't get due to their lack of intelligence, is that while they blindly trust and do whatever bang and the staff members are telling them, the relation is not mutual.

they are happy to do nothing, wear makeup as they're obsessed with looking unreal and un-manly. no need to use torture for getting information from them. that's absolutely baseless.
i can see signs of Taehyung and Yoongi being under psych meds lately, the past year, and yoongi the past 3, but that's it.
I think you kinda lost me half way through, haha. I agree with you on quite a lot. I too think it is more likely that people get influenced from their surroundings and end up justifying their actions (which is scary how easy of a state that is to enter). I might be mistaken, but I think it was Marshall McLuhan who even said that people who have become literate before being exposed to tv or radio were physiologically almost impossible to make respond to adds or media.
I don't particularly care whether BTS are to be considered guilty or not (that is not for me to decide either way). I'm more curious how MKUltra supposedly ties into the system. I don't really believe that MKUltra is used on celebrities, but I wonder why there is so many symbolism in music videos and songs that tie back to MKUltra. Perhaps it is a way to make us believe that they're programmed victims. Or maybe it's a red herring. Whatever it is, I'm just curious about it.

ayo05

Established
I think you kinda lost me half way through, haha. I agree with you on quite a lot. I too think it is more likely that people get influenced from their surroundings and end up justifying their actions (which is scary how easy of a state that is to enter). I might be mistaken, but I think it was Marshall McLuhan who even said that people who have become literate before being exposed to tv or radio were physiologically almost impossible to make respond to adds or media.
I don't particularly care whether BTS are to be considered guilty or not (that is not for me to decide either way). I'm more curious how MKUltra supposedly ties into the system. I don't really believe that MKUltra is used on celebrities, but I wonder why there is so many symbolism in music videos and songs that tie back to MKUltra. Perhaps it is a way to make us believe that they're programmed victims. Or maybe it's a red herring. Whatever it is, I'm just curious about it.
I mean the symbols are there for a reason... They do it on purpose.. They put those symbols there on purpose knowing fully well that fans won't know sh*t. They are basically telling us what they do behind closed doors. If they put images of a butterfly constantly not probably means they are vitims or they are ppl in the industry that are. The typical saying, "the best way to hide a secret is right in front of you" fits well in this case...
I am not saying you have to believe me. But since ur were curious on why the symbolism shows up, i had to answer.

ayo05

Established
I found somethings interesting... I have come to realize that BTS picks out the dates for their comebacks on purpose. (Also with gematria too)
The numbers for 138 and 227 are the same for both dates.. Coincidence? I think not?
Link: Metlife Info

2. Love Yourself: Answer
The Love Youself: Answer was realeased on August 24, 2018. Two years later (2020) they were on thr NBC today show and performed dynamite (which was also realeased in August but on the 20th this year, so you see how they are both August? ... But Idk I might be reaching for this one but nothing is a coincidence nor is it impossible) and Anpanman which was a track in their Love Youself Answer Album.
Screenshot_2020-12-28-11-05-43.pngScreenshot_2020-12-28-11-05-47.png
Screenshot_2020-12-28-13-11-07~2.png
The 129 for both dates are the same.
(The link to the performance)
(I also want to point out that this year they have been using the number 4. Like on August 20 they realease dynamite, 4 days later they are on the NBC show, and on November 20 they released Life goes on, four days later they are nominated for the Grammys. That is why I am worried about Jin because his birthday is on the 4th but i might be reaching again LOL. But I just thought I would share this also)

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
The symbols which appear in most of the music videos,are freemasonry-symbols, not related to the former CIA-project MK Ultra.
Freemasons/Illuminati must show, promote, display their symbols everywhere as sign of their loyalty.
You find them equally in ballet, Opera, musicals, theatre, operetta, skating, books, paintings. Etc.

I don’t know what a “programmed victim” is, I assume someone who has been a victim of the cia’s mk ultra. Then again, it’s two different things.

Regarding their songs - they don’t write their songs. Neither BTS nor blackpink nor Selena nor Beyoncé, etc.
If one sees lyrics in a song that gives somehow of a green pass to take words out of it and interpret it as God knows what, one must consider the brainwashing used towards the fans or people listening. Which leads to the same issue. Media influencing our brains.
If Yoongi or Billie Eilish talk about depression, sufferance, abyss, death, sacrifice, blood, etc...
firstly it’s about romanticizing drugs and depression in order to make people dependent on drugs and kill themselves/depopulation.

Second, look at them how their fame is based on the constantly victimizing which goes hand in hand with this destructive culture we’re living it, the victimhood culture/cancel culture/cancelation of freedom of speech. Billions are poured into that. Their lyrics and videos of constant hurting are just part of the agenda. Not satanic or symbolistic.
A political agenda with lots of money involved meant to erase any truth, history, medicine, common sense, etc.
just playing the victim, say you’re depressed, you’ll be getting attention and front page in any magazine while the one who said gender dysphoria is a mental disease has to pay a fine, goes to jail or looses his/her job.

It’s not about mk ultra or Illuminati which again are two separate things.

Those people are being used through the lyrics or video of their songs to make teenagers and the new generation a bunch of losers, either drugs/pills/alcohol addicted, prostitues, aggressive, unstable, etc.

How often aren’t their fans getting attention on social media because they start wanting to identify with the stupid lyrics talking about being “trapped” or a victim, lost, wanting to kill themselves, talking about darkness, mean people around them...it’s all the same.

I haven’t seen so far anything
that “ties back to mk ultra” in terms of symbols. Just a bunch of Masonic symbols to fill out the screen.
Which is literally what they do. Even when it doesn’t fit at all.
They see empty screen or stage, they’re gonna put like idiots all their symbols without making sense.
Not even within their own parameters.

I know of two things that people on forums, not just here, are eager to hold on to and say - hey, that’s programming.
Hair dying and “glitches”.

Hair dying / cutting is firstly a thing done to constantly look different in pictures. Unless you have a certain image to hold on to, like Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Marilyn Monroe with their blonde hair image, Marilyn Manson with black hair, Kurt Cubain - blonde, nick from BSB - blonde, etc.

then, in men - lots of gay people are dying their hair making them look more effeminate. Drug users, or “punks” are dying their hair on different colors, even homeless people. It’s some sort of a life style
It’s quite dangerous since it can lead to adrenal fatigue and all the chemicals being absorbed into skin, especially if it is done quite often.
In order to achieve those bright light colors, you need to completely dye the hair at the extreme, which only works if you let the bleach on your hair for at least 30-45 min.
I used to dye my hair in white - the same process no matter the color- and I couldn’t do it at some point, due to the nausea from the bleach.

Kpop is a cult obsessed with physical appearance. In order to promote homosexuality and make boys/men look like girls, naturally, hair dye is one “must”.
It’s still not a symbol of MK ultra.

The glitches in videos - it’s a common effect used so often in movies or videos to make things look cool. It’s just an effect.
The “glitches” in people’s eye - take Cardi b, Rihanna, Beyoncé, lady Gaga. Those people are stoned as fuck, hooked up on drugs, pills or alcohol.
I don’t know how many of you have dealt daily with addicts, but I had to and it’s hard to handle or communicate with those people because they’re out in the space. Their brain is frozen, they can’t concentrate on anything, look far away. Etc.
it’s not glitches, it’s just addiction to something that freezes your brain.

In the case of the kpop bands I’ve seen or American/English music - those people (boys/men/girls), are very unintelligent. There is little brain activity going on. They can’t think so they look as if they’re lost, but is simply lack of brain activity.

Those were the only “mk ultra symbols” I’ve seen people talking about. Although there is no relation between those two and a sign for mk ultra project.

Not to forget - when is everyone supposed to constantly take 6 months off to become the subject of a CIA mind project which, if still existent, is somewhere secretly located.
When are they supposed to do that, since they’re always doing either interviews or photo shootings.

I don’t think there’s any hint of projects or torture or anything else. Just people who want to see it like this.

It would be more productive to show to the world how labels and entertainment are using bad parenting in their advantage to seduce them into becoming addicts or suicidle.
I wouldn’t let my children be so dumb listening to some lunatic like Billie eilish talking about killing herself on a song written by someone else while having a very weird relation with her brother whose girlfriend looks exactly like his sister.

Take a look a Russia. You don’t see that much of this agenda happening.
It’s all about money. They found other ways to use their youth and young people in more productive ways than being gay or pill addicted.

If you want, give me an example of a song or a video where you believe this to be a secret message or a symbol of a singer or a band member who has been a victim of CIA’s mk ultra and I can try giving you an input from an other perspective.
Oh I didnt know know that those same symbols are Freemasonry symbols. I guess that's why checkerboard floors are both Freemasonry, and also duality. I haven't thoughts of that. Are butterflies also a Freemasonry symbol?
I didn't know you could find the same symbols in opera, musicals, theatre, etc. I guess I sound not really cultured, haha. Do you have any particular examples in theatre that I can look up? I'm quite curious to know more.
Yeah, romanticizing depression is a good point. I guess miserable people are much easier to control. How can you control a happy and grateful person who doesn't need anything from you? It's so sad somehow to me, seeing all those celebrities who obviously NEED the attention of fans and others, like they don't exist without their fans.
By MKUltra symbols I meant broken mirrors (that apparently means a shattered personality), monarch butterflies, one eye covered (but I already know that is also a Freemasonic symbol), but now that you say all that, it does make more sense. And the way you put it sounds a lot more realistic than MKUltra. I just see it mentioned so much, it's very mainstream, but there's no 100% proof that that is what is going on with these celebrities, and I think being certain in these kinds of matters is dangerous, because you close your eyes to other possible truth.
Thanks for taking the time to answer me in so much detail.

ayo05

Established
This guy has a whole blog were the those gematria on events and he did it on the deaths of Sulli, that shinee members names I can't spell lol, and Go Hara.
(@boti i forgot what u said about ur view on scarifieces so if u don't want to read this it's totally fine.)
He does really good gematria so I thought I'd share this.

ayo05

Established
The thing is - those calculations only work if one translates everything in English, or whatever other language happens to fit into the project, but for something to be universal valid, it should universally match all languages.
Km/h and miles might give different numbers for the same speed equation, but there is one universal constant applied, to which both react.

Meaning once you calculate in Korean or Romanian for example, the numbers don’t match anymore and when doing something like this, can’t just simply switch to Hebrew or other language to match some numbers.

Even if they match some symbolic numbers, it still doesn’t have to mean something.
13 and 33 are lucky numbers for other people.

the pages quoted - I don’t understand what the person’s or this calculation’s goal is - which by the way it’s faulty.
It just lists numbers.

I do believe there could be something general with numbers and codes. But not in a way that everything which checks a box of numbers, has to be a “sacrifice”, especially when you don’t have the reason for it.

According to a separate calculation, she didn’t died 1333 weeks after she was born, she died 1332 weeks and 6 days after being born.
Alternatively even less by one day - 1332 weeks and 5 days because no specific time of her death was given.

View attachment 49961

The calculation uses number 46 as a reference because of 199 days between March 29 and October 29 both 2019.

Not only is this irrelevant because she was born and died in two different years, but by making those kind of calculations one can get whatever result one wants to, but, her estimated date is listed also as October 13, which would change the results.

Also - I did the calculation and I get 215 days between those dates. Not 199.

View attachment 49964

The word “eclipse” in German means “Finsternis”, which gives other numbers according to those calculators, whoever invented them, etc.

View attachment 49963
Meanwhile people all over the world are committing suicide same as those pop stars
For example more people have died recently in one month from suicide in Japan, than any covid deaths throughout the entire 2020.

Sometimes people simply die. Maybe God wanted this way, maybe there is no explanation.

Or they are being killed.

Either way, the word “sacrifice” should be used as it is, and not confused with the killing/murder of someone else.

There is a difference, both moral and legal, related to the intent of a crime.

Robbery, jealousy, preventing a secret of another crime to be exposed. Etc. there is always a reason. Even for serial killers. Or random killings by the same lunatic.

If this or others have been killed because of a ritual within the freemasonry or other cults - which I don’t doubt, I know they take place, even though not so often, there are more children being abused and killed for their blood, than some random kpop-ers no one has heard about - there is always a motive behind it.

I am not dismissing the theory as a whole. I am skeptical about labeling everything as a sacrifice.
For a sacrifice to exist, the higher purpose must be determined.
It’s definitely not charting for two weeks on Billboard.

https://www.lexico.com/definition/sacrifice
I wish I could explain it to you more (i really do) but like I said i am not an expert (i'm not even a novice yet not to talk of intermediate LOL).. I am still learning but in terms of gematria and the sacrifice thing we can have opinions on that and not believe it (it's up to anyone), but as long as we all know that they are evil and manipulative then i'm chill... That's really the core thing we all (this world) needs to know.

And i get the feeling u don't want me to post like sacrifice things on here and gematria too, which is COMPLETELY okay since ur like the admin and I really respect you, so i'll probably just post it on the other bts thread if that is what u want. (If this comes off as me getting an attitude or mad I promise i'm not:) I just don't know how to word stuff sometimes)

ayo05

Established
I wouldn’t want this to become a thread dealing deeply with sacrifices, rituals etc.

but it’s not like you were constantly posting to those subjects, you also kept it within limits which I appreciate.

I didn’t mind you posting this or the other posts regarding those calculations. If you have something else, please feel free to share.

If it happens - which never was the case so far - that the discussion goes over pages, I might respectfully jump in to bring back the track.
Ofc I will keep it on the low (i still have to respect that this is BTS entertainment and politics so yea)

I see Jimin and Taehyung being the ones who aren’t concentrated on anything else but being famous. Famous famous famous though there is no reason for them to be famous.
They aren’t more different than any other guy from the street.
Just a fabricated hype around a band or a person.
What all are those bands and people famous for?
It’s not like they’re the ultimate dancers or singers. In fact who sings ?
YESSSSSSS they are not different from the regular men, some armies are mad that Pewdiepie got number one for most handsome men 100 instead of Tae who was 2.
Tae is handsome and all but Pewdiepie is FINEE... MAANN that guy is fineeee. Tae can't compare to him and fans need to know that not everyone will think Tae is handsome (or the whole of BTS) and that's okay. Tae doesn't luie life based on what others think of him.(Eeeehhh he does a little but that's another story LOL)

And also I don't think artist care about these rankings... Like armies always cross their boundaries (other stans to but i'm talking about amry right now). They always make sure BTS wins all these useless fanmande ranks like the Jimin one which was stupid. Also did u know they made Jimin king of kpop?
Screenshot_2020-12-29-15-06-52~2.png

Anyways as I was saying BTS don't care about useless things like this (but if they doo then chileee)

queen82

Star
Ofc I will keep it on the low (i still have to respect that this is BTS entertainment and politics so yea)

YESSSSSSS they are not different from the regular men, some armies are mad that Pewdiepie got number one for most handsome men 100 instead of Tae who was 2.
Tae is handsome and all but Pewdiepie is FINEE... MAANN that guy is fineeee. Tae can't compare to him and fans need to know that not everyone will think Tae is handsome (or the whole of BTS) and that's okay. Tae doesn't luie life based on what others think of him.(Eeeehhh he does a little but that's another story LOL)

And also I don't think artist care about these rankings... Like armies always cross their boundaries (other stans to but i'm talking about amry right now). They always make sure BTS wins all these useless fanmande ranks like the Jimin one which was stupid. Also did u know they made Jimin king of kpop?
View attachment 49977

Anyways as I was saying BTS don't care about useless things like this (but if they doo then chileee)
they're both handsome, but i saw regular men that were way handsome than them and could be in that list ahahah

queen82

Star
Hahahahahaha. No I did not know that! I would be curious though as to the reason of being cured as the king of pop.
To me being handsome/attractive has to do with personality and intelligence.
I used to like Putin when I was younger as a man because of his intelligence.
Couldn’t stand Clinton who was at that time a handsome man one could say.

Taehyung used to be charming and special, but as he grew older his neediness for attention and all the rest bad signs transformed him into a unpleasant appearance including when he acts like a “baby”.

Yoongi was the most interesting one but as time went through, his “smart-ass” remarks developed into just being some sort of jackass.
If he would have been so smart-ass as he wants to appear, he wouldn’t have stayed in the band doing nothing and wearing the most ridiculous outfits.

Same as everyone in this world, we all have qualities that makes us special as human beings but it’s not enough if we don’t take care of ourselves including looking into our problems and mistakes as much as possible. Nobody is perfect.

I watched some fragments on Instagram from Taehyung’s birthday and the same things over and over again - eating like a baby and fans fainting over his “pouting”, looking at staff members behind the camera, talking about his face and pimples, Jungkook. Etc.
I mean - he’s 25.
His older v-lives were more mature than this one.

I am somehow amazed about the craziness of his fans and all the money poured into birthday-projects.
A further proof of bad management and the fact that the company has not, does not and will not act according to each member’s own interest.
Paired with his / theirs issues and intelligence.

A smart person could have taken productively advantage of this situation. Like setting a non-profit organization, and using the donations for projects that are close to one’s heart.
The millions his fans have spent could have been used either to fight abuse in his own country, child trafficking, hunger. Even politics.

But no. He/they are hyper-ventilating over billboards all over the place.

I mentioned over the time how it looks that they’re betrayed by their own lawyers.
A lawyer covers one’s interests. Where are their interests covered when obviously the decisions made are profitable only for BigHit/Bang but bad for the members. At least and foremost Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin.
at least Bsb and Nsync break up with their manager when they realize the bad management they were under , but Bts is another case , i think they didn't want loose the power , money, and fame , they aquitted in years ...sorry if my english is not perfect ..

ayo05

Established
I watched some fragments on Instagram from Taehyung’s birthday and the same things over and over again - eating like a baby and fans fainting over his “pouting”, looking at staff members behind the camera, talking about his face and pimples, Jungkook. Etc.
I mean - he’s 25.
His older v-lives were more mature than this one.
Wait aren't you the age has vmin? Or was it sope? Cause i have been realizing that when I meet ppl around like let's say Jimin's age or RM I release how much BTS act like childish fools for their fans cause no regular 25 or 26 acts like this, they probably don't act like this off camera but still... It's compete madness. Idgaf what shit they are promoting.by doing that... That's complete physo now, cause all theit talk about "stay with me" or "love me" or "be with me forever" is just creepy now. Fans that are even old enough to be their nieces or like lil sisters call them babies. When in Korea you would have to call them oppa cause they are older. (And it's mostly international fans, America to be precised that are so spoiled and nasty)

Their lyrics to pied piper is really creepy too.. It is literally saying I know u can't stop loving me i am taking over you.. Fans thought it was talking about BTS telling them to do their homework. That's complete bull.. If they were talking about that then the "I'm taking over you" line wouldn't be on there.
Even this line as nothing to do with home work
If I’m ruining you right now
Please forgive me
Because you can’t live without me
Because you know all of this
I’m takin’ over you
I’m takin’ over you...
Fans are blind...

queen82

Star
Wait aren't you the age has vmin? Or was it sope? Cause i have been realizing that when I meet ppl around like let's say Jimin's age or RM I release how much BTS act like childish fools for their fans cause no regular 25 or 26 acts like this, they probably don't act like this off camera but still... It's compete madness. Idgaf what shit they are promoting.by doing that... That's complete physo now, cause all theit talk about "stay with me" or "love me" or "be with me forever" is just creepy now. Fans that are even old enough to be their nieces or like lil sisters call them babies. When in Korea you would have to call them oppa cause they are older. (And it's mostly international fans, America to be precised that are so spoiled and nasty)

Their lyrics to pied piper is really creepy too.. It is literally saying I know u can't stop loving me i am taking over you.. Fans thought it was talking about BTS telling them to do their homework. That's complete bull.. If they were talking about that then the "I'm taking over you" line wouldn't be on there.
Even this line as nothing to do with home work
If I’m ruining you right now
Please forgive me
Because you can’t live without me
Because you know all of this
I’m takin’ over you
I’m takin’ over you...
Fans are blind...

so did you mean that off camera they act their age ? it could be possible, that on camera was just an act , you forgot that Taehyung is an actor ..

ayo05

Established
I don’t know anyone who behaves like them. I doubt it’s just for the camera. I mean the spirit of it. They’re stuck like in a psychosis in this baby-like mentality. The 3 “young” ones.
Their parents, if they wouldn’t be milking them off like anyone else, would have told them long time ago to cut the crap.

The pied piper lyrics....you can’t live without me..?
Guess it sounds maybe catchy but giving the fact that they appeal to children, and the fact that most of their fans do believe that BTS is living for and with them, in the end the issue are the parents allowing their children to listen to those songs, believing fantasies rather than explaining the problematic.

I don’t get it how those children manage to have school and spend the rest of the day doing things for BTS. Then complaining about school. I doubt they really learn.
——————-

Thanking them for making young people developing all sorts of mental issues so that Gates’s private company WHO, Pharma industry and all the rest of the people involved can make money from the pills they’re selling. And get rid of more people as they commit suicide.

I think the man just told us the meaning bys V's snowflower.. It's about covid and health workers..

Also Jimin and TXT are getting hate and BIGHIT knows about it. They made a statement
https://weverseapi.weverse.io/static/shares/communities/1/notices/675 (this is for txt.. Idk about Jimin's)

And fans think Jimin saw it (the hate comments) already and now they are all mad on twitter. Apparently he got r*pe threats by some NCT fans and a Tae stan and they made fun of his ED (Eating Disorder).
I guess the eating disorder was from his deadly diets he did back then. But i don't think bighit or even Jimin confirmed it but whatever.

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
I am also going to mention my own posting from yesterday, adding this:

i believe i wrote about it a long time ago - legally speaking any mental abnormality is a primarily factor to be consider in any lawsuit brought against a criminal. It doesn't fully get you off the hook, but there is a difference between killing someone or raping because you like it, or if you have suffered some damages and your mind doesn't function properly.

my own critique against the hole BTS is under mind control/rituals etc is due to the lack of knowledge over those subjects. it's not enough to just read on wikipedia or watch some documentaries about it. you do need some psychological and medical knowledge over the subjects.
MK Ultra was a project in a closed environment and the subjects weren't performing or walking in society during the experiment.

in terms of how the mind can be influenced you don't need a mk ultra project, the newspapers and media are doing all the job, which is why billions are being poured into BBC, or NyTimes and the major news papers and national TV stations in germany.
as an example - take corona, climatechange, gender dysphoria, vegan diet, etc...
all the panic created in the brains of the people and observing them acting like zombies was only the result of media influence and by the way - people have been severely beaten up or hurt, just because those under the influence of media believed and still believe that a person not wearing a mask is a deadly danger, or someone who points out to the faulty data when it comes to climate change is the reason why the world will go down 5 years ago ( al gore said something about the north pole loosing all ice by 2015 or something like that).
you have people believing that you are a monster and harassing you because you don't separate biblical your trash and the list goes on and on.

That's mind manipulation without drugs. or mk ultra
the difference being that the attackers usually get off (see all the BLM murders and crimes) because the governments need to get rif of people telling the truth.

as tragic as mk ultra was, what is going on at this very own moment is more dangerous.

you mentioned "tortured until a new personality is created".
in my yesterday's answer i was talking about something similar, without me having taking part in any "rituals" or mind control programs.
it does change everything about you if you a) don't have either a solid background or family; b) are still young-ish to in your 20s, because you are still growing up mentally.
once you're within that environment, wether if it is entertainment, or media, radio, newspaper, you can't really go with your own mind and will.
your brain goes into something like stockholm syndrom depending on how weak you are and how big the effort you put into your work was. you either get out, or you start telling yourself that what you do is the right thing.
take Yoongi as an example. His parents must have had their reasons to not agree with what he is doing, he himself was not pleased with the direction of the band even looong before it started getting really gay. he is still in the band, after two "rebellious" acts. you can't stay into something like this unless you're telling yourself it's the right thing to do.

it doesn't matter if it is BTS or people not famous. it's the way the world exists nowadays.
i am not the only one to have said that I even got used to the constant gaying of BTS and don't find it that ridiculous or sick anymore. that's also brainwashing, mind control. without drugs, without changing my personality with anything else, but the gaslighting through media, university, schools.
the first shaping and changing of personality starts at home and many parents nowadays are those who they themselves are being brainwashed and believe in unicorns, letting their boys playing with dolls and girls dressed up like prostitutes.
the second brainwashing, mind control,. changing personality takes place in school. where you have children screaming and harassing each other for not being "environmental" enough, not wearing masks/not wearing them properly, or not being gay.

I talked about the many suicides occurring in people over 65 - caused often by governments ensuring elderly people of having a horrible life after retirement, loss of job, low pension and those between 25-40 - it is not surprising. that's the time your brain starts bringing problems from the past, that we all carry around unnoticed. wrong environment, drugs, alcohol drive people in that age range to depression and suicide, not some rituals.
most of them being men. who are also the ones engaging in the most crimes, due to fatherless homes. not just in america.
although this data is from US only, I am giving it as an example

View attachment 49650

the suicide rate has increased drastically in the past 50 years. the (happy for the evil rulers of the world) reason being the "modern" world with sex, crimes and violence being showed constantly on TV, video games, magazines, etc.
Than the romanticizing of mental illnesses, drug abuse, drug legalization, promiscuity.
which is why I said that the MK ultra program is/was less dangerous, if you take a look around, consult the data and read a bit about how media is being used to shape your personality, mind, desire, habits, intelect, etc.. basically everything.

psychologically speaking, when people do bad things out of conviction, they don't realize it's bad, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. as simple and stupid as it sounds, but that's the science behind it.
if you ever talked about someone behind their back, or even little things, if you ever did something which you thought at that moment that it's right, but it turned out to be wrong, when you did those things, your instinct and brain told you it's the right thing to do.

then you have psychopaths for example, studies have showed that psychopats lack a certain activity in the brain area responsible for empathy. the psychopat boyfriend might use you, exploit you without feeling any guilt because he lacks empathy and because he doesn't care if he's doing something bad or not. that's a different scenario. rest assured he knows he is doing evil and something bad.
he simply doesn't care.

mk ultra was a program designed as a torture method to extract information from nazis after the second world war. same technique without drugs is being often used from extracting confessions and is legally not allowed. it's forced confession if the suspect hasn't been given proper treatment.

if your question is whether bts members are guilty or realizing their guilt or doing things against their will, i can't answer this question because I don't believe they are under anything but their own stupidity and desperation for fame. i don't thing they've ever been involved in anything.

i can say this - they all come from what it appears to be conservatives families. people who have lived NOT in seoul, main city, but more country side. for them wearing lipstick, make up and touching each other must have been something disgusting and immoral to do. remember taehyung even making fun of the gay stereotype designer.
knowing all of that , they still ended up doing the full program and started telling themselves that this is the right thing to do.

as someone who has been observing session of patients suffering from mental illnesses, from depression to schizophrenia, alzheimer, etc. the whole idea that BTS is under some drug mind control to shape their personality, is absurd. they don't present any signs. and it would have been unnecessarily. they were all way to hyped to skip school and get free clothes, while considering each other some replacment of a pseudo-family.
all those companies are aware of that. you take young people out of their homes ( i've finished school abroad, living alone, i know the feeling), they will, like a dog, get accustomed and try to replace the idea of home and family, with whatever you give them.
it's the same principle - you have a dog from when he was little, you take care of him for at least 1-2 years until the maturity starts in dogs, no matter if you give up the dog to someone else after this period and leave him there for 5 years, once you take him back, the dog will still only recognize you as his owner.
you give the dog during this period away, he will get attached and follow whoever took care of him in his developing period.

BTS grew up half at home half with Bang and all the staffers, the difference being that for BigHit and the staffers, BTS are only tools that generate money.
what BTS members don't get due to their lack of intelligence, is that while they blindly trust and do whatever bang and the staff members are telling them, the relation is not mutual.

they are happy to do nothing, wear makeup as they're obsessed with looking unreal and un-manly. no need to use torture for getting information from them. that's absolutely baseless.
i can see signs of Taehyung and Yoongi being under psych meds lately, the past year, and yoongi the past 3, but that's it.
Boti abt MK Ultra victim, remembering me to Hunger Games movie, mk ultra victim cant even think clearly after a years of treatment, is the reality like that?

MariMarrie

Veteran
I think the man just told us the meaning bys V's snowflower.. It's about covid and health workers..

Also Jimin and TXT are getting hate and BIGHIT knows about it. They made a statement
https://weverseapi.weverse.io/static/shares/communities/1/notices/675 (this is for txt.. Idk about Jimin's)

And fans think Jimin saw it (the hate comments) already and now they are all mad on twitter. Apparently he got r*pe threats by some NCT fans and a Tae stan and they made fun of his ED (Eating Disorder).
I guess the eating disorder was from his deadly diets he did back then. But i don't think bighit or even Jimin confirmed it but whatever.
Ya jimin probably read the hate comments, he is very active on social media and seem can't live without a cellphone,
I've even read a very harsh comment if Yeontan is better than JM