Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am a Christian and I respect muslims and other believers (even though my motherland is under attack of azerbaijanis, who are muslims, it doesn't make them evil, their evilness is in their national politics and history falsification with hatred). Regarding everything that happens in Europe between Christians and Muslims I have an idea. What if they put that hatred between them letting both parties to destroy each other, so after will be easier to convince people that we need one religion and the most "peaceful" religion as they will represent is satanism?
Thank you my friend, despite what is happening to your country you are able to still not blame a whole religion. Thank you so much. Your post made me smile :) and I don’t know much about the conflict so I don’t comment on it but I am so sorry. My prayers are with all victims.

yes you are totally right. I believe this is the best way to eradicate religion. My friends and I were talking about this. They want to create a war between Muslims and the west.Before the dajaal/“antichrist” comes they want to delete any religion to enforce the NWO. Take China for example. They are trialling it there.There aren’t just Muslims in those concentration camps but Christians also. If any Chinese even tries to raise awareness, China will detain them also. Is it a coincidence terror attacks occur during the time of elections also. There were 2 terror attacks done in Afghanistan also by Isis, but no western media reported it because it doesn’t fit their agenda. Isis is creating so many problems for any religious person despite the religion and it’s all an agenda.If Biden wins he will continue to bomb the Middle East.Europe and America created the refugee crisis, after bombing multiple times in the Middle East. Now refugees are dying in the seas and people are attacking immigrants because of global terror. To think that the west doesn’t have any involvement in terror organisations is Scary. It’s all an agenda. They won’t let islam be practiced at all in the west. Muslims will be detained. More killings both in the Muslim world and the west against each other. More attacks on innocent people in the west. It’s just a viscous cycle created by the elite:(

Nobodybuthere

Established
Thank you my friend, despite what is happening to your country you are able to still not blame a whole religion. Thank you so much. Your post made me smile :) and I don’t know much about the conflict so I don’t comment on it but I am so sorry. My prayers are with all victims.

yes you are totally right. I believe this is the best way to eradicate religion. My friends and I were talking about this. They want to create a war between Muslims and the west.Before the dajaal/“antichrist” comes they want to delete any religion to enforce the NWO. Take China for example. They are trialling it there.There aren’t just Muslims in those concentration camps but Christians also. If any Chinese even tries to raise awareness, China will detain them also. Is it a coincidence terror attacks occur during the time of elections also. There were 2 terror attacks done in Afghanistan also by Isis, but no western media reported it because it doesn’t fit their agenda. Isis is creating so many problems for any religious person despite the religion and it’s all an agenda.If Biden wins he will continue to bomb the Middle East.Europe and America created the refugee crisis, after bombing multiple times in the Middle East. Now refugees are dying in the seas and people are attacking immigrants because of global terror. To think that the west doesn’t have any involvement in terror organisations is Scary. It’s all an agenda. They won’t let islam be practiced at all in the west. Muslims will be detained. More killings both in the Muslim world and the west against each other. More attacks on innocent people in the west. It’s just a viscous cycle created by the elite:(
I suspect that the war in Armenia is a sacrifice for the Antichrist or Dajjal, we know that devil wants more blood as it is going to appear. There was a prediction in one place that nowadays will be many sacrifices among ordinary civilians and celebrities, because of the Antichrist. What happens in the Middle East with arabs is also a genocide, jews kill them by many means, the same is about Pakistan and Afghanistan. Nobody talks on this topic as much as it was in 2011-2015, seems like the world have forgotten what led after the Arab spring throughout the whole region.

Regarding Armenians' relation with Muslims I would like to mention that after the Armenian genocide by Turkey many Armenians rushed to Arab countries such as Lebanon and Syria, and arabs made shelters for them and took care even though they were Christians. I am grateful for that, so I can't hate the religion, I hate those perverts who use the religion in their bloody intentions, such as Erdogan.

Last edited:
I suspect that the war in Armenia is a sacrifice for the Antichrist or Dajjal, we know that devil wants more blood as it is going to appear. There was a prediction in one place that nowadays will be many sacrifices among ordinary civilians and celebrities, because of the Antichrist. What happens in the Middle East with arabs is also a genocide, jews kill them by many means, the same is about Pakistan and Afghanistan. Nobody talks on this topic as much as it was in 2011-2015, seems like the world have forgotten what led after the Arab spring throughout the whole region.

Regarding Armenians' relation with Muslims I would like to mention that after the Armenian genocide by Turkey many Armenians rushed to Arab countries such as Lebanon and Syria, and arabs made shelters for them and took care even though they were Christians. I am grateful for that, so I can't hate the religion, I hate those perverts who use the religion in their bloody intentions, such as Erdogan.
can you share the prediction? :oops:...about sacrificing civilians and celebrities
it make sense...since there is a lots of celebrities that are dying in insane numbers

Nobodybuthere

Established
can you share the prediction? :oops:...about sacrificing civilians and celebrities
I don't certainly remember the source, because I am watching for Information in many places. Maybe it was Tamara. I know that she is evil herself, but the signs exposed by her are very interesting as someone occult tells about them. I don't believe in her theories but there is a half truth in analyses of mvs.

I don't certainly remember the source, because I am watching for Information in many places. Maybe it was Tamara. I know that she is evil herself, but the signs exposed by her are very interesting as someone occult tells about them. I don't believe in her theories but there is a half truth in analyses of mvs.
yeah her videos are very interesting and I believe she knows a lot as she her self is part of the occult...but some time she put false information but I think her channel is good to watch but with cautions though

Thank you! I am glad they are helping in those countries :) I would do the same.
politicians are corrupt not the people. It’s sad that the people have to suffer. Erdogan also turned his back on Chinese Uyghurs and sent them back. When relatives of those detained contacted the UN, instead of helping them, the UN turned all of those seeking help to the Chinese Government. The government then detained the relatives of these victims also. Then BTS have the nerve to be ambassadors for such a corrupt organisation.
Pakistani government also did not speak about China’s genocide on Muslims and Christians that has been happening since 2013. It only became relevant in 2018. Imran Khan didn’t want to comment because trade with China is going good. Makes me sick and ashamed

About migrants this is how they are treated
They don’t die directly but die because their homes have been raided. When they flee they are met with heroic conditions and end up losing their lives. Who caused the crisis? America and Europe.

Right now, Muslims aren’t being treated really bad ( that is what I said in my post lol) but it’s going to be like this because it’s part of the agenda. Since the beheading, Islamophobic attacks have risen, higher cctv is french Muslim shops, closures of several mosques, Muslim homes with unrelated terror links have been raided and attacked. Let’s not forget about Burma, India, Kashmir, China, Syria, Palestine which are still carrying atrocities. Muslim women are banned from going to shops .This is just the start, it’s just going to get worse. My mother has been assaulted 3 time’s in the last year personally. The amount of discriminatory actions that don’t include physical assault are too many to count.

Obviously there are Muslim counties who enforce gruesome policies and atrocities on their minorities also and I stand with them but the fact is no one talks about the effects of Isis terrorism and how much Muslims have to suffer after these attacks also.

The truth is, it’s what I expect when Muslim leaders don’t even stick for their people also. Macron supporting Saudi’s involvement in Yemen. Muslim countries don’t even follow Islam, it is more a dictatorship

you are talking about muslims, while you again claimed it's all about migrants.

based on the map you have linked, I could count in europe between 2011 and 2017:
attacks against muslims:
90 deadly
282 injuries

attacks by muslims against non-muslims:
778 deadly
2256 injuries

meaning

90 (muslims) vs 778 (non-muslims) deadly

and

282 (muslims injured) vs 2256 (europeans injured)

with respect in regards to the fact, that at that time muslims were only accounting for about 8% of the european population.
this does not include the daily attacks in germany, counting for approx 80 per day and daily rapes.

it also does not include the new year's eve terror leaving 1250 women being sexually abused within a few hours after muslims took over the entire train station sexually abusing every single woman at the eyes of walking citizen held at gunpoint trying to save the girls and police running away, as they were overpowered by the crowd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

You failed to include this

and of course this

A total 1400 white british children age 11-16 raped , abused, tortured, many resulting in pregnancies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the numbers don't put your agenda in a good light. neither you claiming the attacks on you. I could list all attacks against me and citizens only in my city, but I also don't like self-victimizing so I prefer to talk about other victims.

still spreading misinformation about the entire west banning muslims from praying

quoted my own words, since I mentioned last week how muslims don't allow in many cities where they are in high number represented, citizens to enter their own stores, refuse to shake a women's hand, are banning women from outside gatherings and many other things.
now you claim the same about muslim women not allowed to enter the store?!?
You are talking about one case of not being allowed to enter the store because of the head scarf which is against western values, which has been imposed either way by erdogan all over europe? nobody can say a thing? we all have to walk as if we're lesser creatures?
In muslim countries women are being killed for fighting over their right to get rid of that scarf.
That's not "muslims women not being allowed to enter stores"

this is the 3rd time you are copying an incident I have reported and making it into a victimhood case which is only making things worse.

mosques have been closed in cases of money laundering or connection to isis. not because of your farfetched idea that "the entire world hates my religion".

How long are you going to keep with this islam propaganda??
Ok I’m gonna ignore you now :)

you are talking about muslims, while you again claimed it's all about migrants.

based on the map you have linked, I could count in europe between 2011 and 2017:
attacks against muslims:
90 deadly
282 injuries

attacks by muslims against non-muslims:
778 deadly
2256 injuries

meaning

90 (muslims) vs 778 (non-muslims) deadly

and

282 (muslims injured) vs 2256 (europeans injured)

with respect in regards to the fact, that at that time muslims were only accounting for about 8% of the european population.
this does not include the daily attacks in germany, counting for approx 80 per day and daily rapes.

it also does not include the new year's eve terror leaving 1250 women being sexually abused within a few hours after muslims took over the entire train station sexually abusing every single woman at the eyes of walking citizen held at gunpoint trying to save the girls and police running away, as they were overpowered by the crowd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

You failed to include this

and of course this

A total 1400 white british children age 11-16 raped , abused, tortured, many resulting in pregnancies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the numbers don't put your agenda in a good light. neither you claiming the attacks on you. I could list all attacks against me and citizens only in my city, but I also don't like self-victimizing so I prefer to talk about other victims.

still spreading misinformation about the entire west banning muslims from praying

quoted my own words, since I mentioned last week how muslims don't allow in many cities where they are in high number represented, citizens to enter their own stores, refuse to shake a women's hand, are banning women from outside gatherings and many other things.
now you claim the same about muslim women not allowed to enter the store?!?
You are talking about one case of not being allowed to enter the store because of the head scarf which is against western values, which has been imposed either way by erdogan all over europe? nobody can say a thing? we all have to walk as if we're lesser creatures?
In muslim countries women are being killed for fighting over their right to get rid of that scarf.
That's not "muslims women not being allowed to enter stores"

this is the 3rd time you are copying an incident I have reported and making it into a victimhood case which is only making things worse.

mosques have been closed in cases of money laundering or connection to isis. not because of your farfetched idea that "the entire world hates my religion".

How long are you going to keep with this islam propaganda??
Also that’s because not all anti Muslim hate crimes have been recorded. I didn’t victim blame anyone. I talked about specific cases of crime against Muslims. Didn’t even go into state crimes done by Europe in the last century. Didn’t go into p***philia being a majority of white men. Didn’t do into statistics regarding white terrorism or white homicides in the U.K. because I have never blamed all white people, ever. I have blamed the governments in my own countries both Pakistan and Britain, both Muslims countries and non Muslim countries. Goodness you are so annoying

You clearly believe you know everything. I unblocked you because I thought perhaps you could be level headed for once. But no, I have no desire to talk to you as you clearly have your mind set up that 1.8 billion people hate you and that anyone who defends the religion are promoting Islamic propaganda. No one said Muslims were perfect. They are not. But you can’t group a whole faith into that.

I suggest we just ignore eachother. Go ahead and press the ignore button at the top of my profile. I am doing the same to you. Goodbye

OwlMoon

Established
at the same time stock falling terribly

View attachment 45137

The Comment :D

View attachment 45138View attachment 45139
Will it go up once bts release their album?

Could be a sign on further changes as BigHit uploads trailers on their official website and not YouTube channel. (or I wasn’t able to find it).

If I haven’t overlooked it on their YouTube channel, this would be the last item of their autonomy of content upload under BigHit.

lives: Naver —> YouTube —> ”live” concert/BigHit
social media: twitter —> weverse/BigHit
videos: YouTube —> BigHit

with BigHit’s acquirement of a browser, it won’t take long until fans will use it instead of their regular browser

They only thing missing is a streaming service and that would be.

https://ibighit.com/bts/video/be/PDZFe2p606E015PKMnBA2rKN.php?l=eng
Actually they’re still very active on YT, last upload was 3 days ago about their U.N speech, there’s about 2-3 videos. But it wouldn’t surprise me if they made a streaming service, your predictions on BigShit future plans are scary accurate, I’m always amazed!
Twitter banning President' trump -tweets. on the day of election. For no reason.
Also still banning all tweets showing democrat's fraud

————

France training dogs to detect people having the flu. Sorry. I mean Corona.

Also in France

and Italy

U.K.

Can dogs really sniff the virus? That sounds impossible but what do I know lol

Btw what is EISTEE?

OwlMoon

Established
Hello! May I ask who Tamara is? Is she like marina abramovich the satanist?

Nobodybuthere

Established
Hello! May I ask who Tamara is? Is she like marina abramovich the satanist?
Hi, there are some evidences that she is one of them, yes, she is a satan worshipper. Moreover, there are many inappropriate nude photos of her on her Instagram which were posted till 2015. The person who has such a pervert and lust life can't tell anything about the morality as she does in her videos. Anyway she makes videos with true explanation of the symbolism, so I still watch them.

ayo05

Established
Yes, why? They look boring to me haha what about you? JK looks hot tho lol
They say they are bringing vack the BST era but that looks nowhere near..the BST concept.. But eeeh who knows. This album will be a shocker one.. And all thus "Let's see in December" is just creeping me out. I believe there is a solar eclipse this year i don't know who is gonna get sacrificed

Princessssss

Established
Yes. I have met him once at a rehearsal. I was very young, had no idea about anything but he was scary.
We were a group of children performing at an event he was conducting.
I hid from him all night. It was a memory I still have about him.

mikhail pletnev is also a very nasty case. He is equally a brilliant musician, but was caught while he was living in Thailand with a young boy.
No word afterwards.

Many of the top conductors since then have been accused of sexual abuse.
thats is creeepy , unfortunate you’ve met him .

Princessssss

Established
refugees are not dying in the seas because of the west
people don't attack immigrants because of "global terror", most of the immigrants living in Austria, Sweden and US.
singular attacks occur. in a ratio of approx 400 attacks by migrants to 1 against a migrant.
almost 80% of the crimes in germany are committed by immigrants/migrants, even though they make up for only 20% of the population. this comes after police has kept the records private for more than 7 years.

there is no country in the west banning or criminalizing muslim prayers.
they shouldnt bann muslim prayers what has that to do with it ?, and arab or muslim populated countries should allow christians to practise their religion , wich actually is how it should be islamically.

http://instagr.am/p/CHNKUIyJBZi/ Have you seen this?? When I was an army I was a yoonmin shipper, but now thank God,I see it for what it truly is. They do this knowing people ship them so that they continue with their obsession,for the shippers its like a line of coke.it drives them into a frenzy, they trend them on twitter and bang pd smirks knowing he's plan obviously worked!
Ewww. Jimin looks like a slut and yoongi looks like he's dying inside.