Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

queen82

Star
Grammy’s is a pile of shitty show, it’s more of a Illuminati/Freemasons party where they give each other prizes.
I can’t blame BigHit desperately pushing for a nomination and win, but the reason why in the past boyband haven’t ever won or even been nominated is because they do shitty music targeted at younger girls and the commercial success has no meaning whatsoever.
Even so, every other boyband would have deserved more, even within the Grammy parameters, a nomination or a win, compared to BTS.
Seeing bighit sending their album for any of the categories mentioned, especially best pop VOCAL album...made me sincerely laugh.
There is no “vocal” in their album. No voice. Just computer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpoprants/comments/jd5tw2
they should nominated for Best autotune vocal and they would probably win ahahah

queen82

Star
Crazy fans. The posting that’s no longer available was removed after armys bombed every single user who have uploaded material from that footage to delete it because it was apparently a stalker filming.
They are so stupid. They keep everything private because they now the truth would ruin their image/career.
Obviously BigHit tipped off people to do a recording and trend on the internet with new stuff. To make some money for Bang.

Gayness at around 1:17. Everyone acting the usual gay, Taehyung with cameras around, for no reason, felt the need to slap Jin’s butt.
The most used and mocked stereotype - slapping buts as a gay dude.

Just their fans getting crazy tattoos.

http://instagr.am/p/CGf6O40J1M5/
what kind of tattoos is ?

queen82

Star
It looks like a QR code, where one uses a QR reader to a product that has been registered (it could be anything, from food to music, merchandise, etc) and after scanning the info to the code pops up.
Apparently she tattooed a QR code of epiphany. She can scan herself, like a robot, and then Epiphany pops out on the screen.
i recognize it's an QR code, i mean i say that because i didn't saw someone with that type of tattoo

Nobodybuthere

Established
My personal theory about the vminkook relationship is that either JK is bi, TH is super gay, and JM is in some gender dysphoria stage. I remember him all proud about his muscles and being manly and now he looks like a woman. It also seems like he doesn’t know what gender to date, if he likes girls or boys. JK has been giving hints that he likes men as well, and girls too so he might be bi. As for TH, super super gay. Just look at how good-looking his friends are, and they’re all actors (most actors are gay, believe me) and him following gay people on twitter (Conan Gray, Halsey) and wearing lady clothes, acts feminine and making his voice higher than lower, yup gayyyy. Based on what I’ve seen and try to understand all the videos about their “interactions” and @boti opinions (which are scarily accurate, logical, plausible, backed-up with personal anecdotes and experience) I think they all have engaged in sexual activities with each other, especially JK and TH. JM on the other hand, has some sort of attraction to JK and was very sexual with him at a time. The Taekook thing being the center of attention of ITS, was just BH cashing in on their relationship and to create traffic. And idk why but they give me friends with benefits vibe after their Fake Love era. Jikook seems more like genuine friendship despite the gay undertones put in. Taekook just confuses me but I think what they had was most likely sexual. And about TH being a potential pedo, I’m not sure about that cause to this day I believe MJ was innocent. Maybe they like interacting with children to fill those years of childhood that they never had. But I might be wrong on all these, it’s just a theory :)
Which actors do you think are gay?

Nobodybuthere

Established
Does anyone else think that all those rumors about BTS not being enlisted are made because they already have made a deal to escape the army?
It seems like that they won't leave for 2 years for army, so it has been better for Bang pedo to make politicians make decision or act to avoid their enlistment. They will convince koreans that BTS are the greatest thing ever that happened to the country, so let's let them stay away from serving in army.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Cannibalism is eating people

Sodomy relates to sexual perversity such as anal sex
———-

BTS enlisting in the army as speculated in some posts by me, is unlikely to happen as long as they bring that money to the table.
Whatever the media writes or whatever their statements are, it’s all manipulation because from what I’ve read South Koreans are pretty strict on military exemption and the public doesn’t like people who are being exempted without reason.
Sports - yes. Classical music - yes.
Kpop? Hahahahaha.

They try to prepare the public and warm them up, but the bomb is already with Jin being able to enlist next year. That’s already a unmerited and unjustified exception.
At some point i’ve mentioned that if they keep pushing the extension, they will start pretending that they’re too old/have medical issues, etc. already a few of them have made public some health issues they have.
Jungkook and Jimin are tattooed, Jungkook heavily, I’ve read somewhere that this isn’t a golden thing in the military.

The moment Jin received an exception and was able to postpone without reason his enlisting, that moment it was clear they will not enlist. As long as they keep on with this format, they will find ways to postpone.

In a previous post I posted informations and articles over the fact that Jin’s postponement was already in discussions and granted almost 2 years ago.
Yet, they lied about it and even a few months ago said - if and when the time comes, we will enlist.

At that time they already knew that Jin has been granted a postponement.
They lied because they were aware of the backlash.
They were asked multiple times in the past 2 years - how about military. They sat on the truth and lied about it.

But hey - they’re all angels.

No. As long as they’re in BTS, they won’t serve. Afterwards they’ll come with medical excuses. Or other reasons.
I also think that way. They knew everything in advance and act innocent as it was when people found that Suga had stolen the sample of a satan worshipper for his Daechwita, and nobody wondered why did he use it if it's occult. Obviously they are the most covered by the government of SK. And now they use humilation ritual to make BTS more impressive in the eyes of koreans. I think the scandal of Samsung and Hyundai erasing them from Chinese advertisement is done for it.

ayo05

Established
Every single aspect of their life in front of the cameras is planned into a sick derailed minuscule tiring detail and connections revealed through secret BigHit staff members acting as “army”.
Not referring to this member in particular.

Their fans can’t even properly count from 1-10 but 0.1 seconds after BTS uploads something, they already found the connection. My ass...

I can never make that connection that fast... I remember the YouTube live of yoongi painting but I completely forgot about it after.. They are soo dedicated it's scary...

HANNA1999

Rookie
Every single aspect of their life in front of the cameras is planned into a sick derailed minuscule tiring detail and connections revealed through secret BigHit staff members acting as “army”.
Not referring to this member in particular.

Their fans can’t even properly count from 1-10 but 0.1 seconds after BTS uploads something, they already found the connection. My ass...

EXACTLY, I think some big army accounts are run by Bigs*it staff. Not only Twitter accounts but also youtube channels, I remember seeing a channel explaining only BTS's MVs theories, but it was very detailed like how can a single person know and notice all these details ... and they were very very careful.

Meanwhile...
" Affection " they said .. LOL

halley

Rookie
EXACTLY, I think some big army accounts are run by Bigs*it staff. Not only Twitter accounts but also youtube channels, I remember seeing a channel explaining only BTS's MVs theories, but it was very detailed like how can a single person know and notice all these details ... and they were very very careful.
It reminded me I_u's last song. As soon as the song was uploaded, in 10 minutes, comments were full of "theories" and all of them were same.
There are lots of fake paid "fans" in twit_ter, inst@ and y0utu_be.
Sometimes, even the fan-idols interactions can be fake. They sometimes put people in airports, fan signs or concerts too, they scream for the idols.
They say/do something crazy so that the group or idol will get attention.

5hawol

Established
Cannibalism is eating people

Sodomy relates to sexual perversity such as anal sex
———-

BTS enlisting in the army as speculated in some posts by me, is unlikely to happen as long as they bring that money to the table.
Whatever the media writes or whatever their statements are, it’s all manipulation because from what I’ve read South Koreans are pretty strict on military exemption and the public doesn’t like people who are being exempted without reason.
Sports - yes. Classical music - yes.
Kpop? Hahahahaha.

They try to prepare the public and warm them up, but the bomb is already with Jin being able to enlist next year. That’s already a unmerited and unjustified exception.
At some point i’ve mentioned that if they keep pushing the extension, they will start pretending that they’re too old/have medical issues, etc. already a few of them have made public some health issues they have.
Jungkook and Jimin are tattooed, Jungkook heavily, I’ve read somewhere that this isn’t a golden thing in the military.

The moment Jin received an exception and was able to postpone without reason his enlisting, that moment it was clear they will not enlist. As long as they keep on with this format, they will find ways to postpone.

In a previous post I posted informations and articles over the fact that Jin’s postponement was already in discussions and granted almost 2 years ago.
Yet, they lied about it and even a few months ago said - if and when the time comes, we will enlist.

At that time they already knew that Jin has been granted a postponement.
They lied because they were aware of the backlash.
They were asked multiple times in the past 2 years - how about military. They sat on the truth and lied about it.

But hey - they’re all angels.

No. As long as they’re in BTS, they won’t serve. Afterwards they’ll come with medical excuses. Or other reasons.
Your post reminded me of our S*HINee little bean T*aemin. He disclosed earlier this year that he was flat footed and recently he tattooed on his arm and torso. Seems he wants to be exempted as well. huhuhu our cute lil puppy fluff fluff don't wanna go to army.

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
The same creeps looking like pedophiles at that little girls a few months ago.

They look as if they're at a striptease show.
..But looking at twenty something girls hardly qualifies as paedophilia.

Just for the record, sexual interest in children below 13 is paedophilia and sexual interest in teenagers is called ephebophilia. Paedophilia is a serious crime and punishable under law but ephebophilia isn't, tho I admit its kinda ewww.
Giving Paedophile tag to just anyone isn't right. The guys there are in a programn and they had to look interested at the performance (duh) . Lets give them a break. They are just doing their job.

5hawol

Established
It’s sad to see that the “victimhood” agenda in order to get attention has attracted children that young and how parents encourage this.

View attachment 44174
I think why people like T*aehyun is because he is kind, friendly and very polite. Lots of fans and non fans who have seen them in real life says T*aehyung, R monster and J*hope are the best at greeting people. They are always courteous towards others. No matter what they are in their private life, its still a very good admirable trait to treat others with respect and courtesy. We have to give them that at least

queen82

Star
I think why people like T*aehyun is because he is kind, friendly and very polite. Lots of fans and non fans who have seen them in real life says T*aehyung, R monster and J*hope are the best at greeting people. They are always courteous towards others. No matter what they are in their private life, its still a very good admirable trait to treat others with respect and courtesy. We have to give them that at least
they were trained to be gentle and kind in front of fans and other people

5hawol

Established
they were trained to be gentle and kind in front of fans and other people
Yeah, but still some fail to do so. There are some really really rude stars and just their rude stares make fans feel small and insignificant like wtf... Also some of them give better looking fans more attention. T*aehyung is one who treats everyone equally putting no distinction to looks, age, gender, class... Do I sound like a fan? I am not I swear

Last edited: