Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

ayo05

Established
i am not personally in contact with anthony's call.
but yes, everything is scripted, yet they are the ones accepting to promote homosexuality, which is why they've become so famous, which is why everyone becomes famous, once you cater for the gay mafia.
classical music is not that mainstream, neither is opera, or ballet, but there is more money involved in this segment, and the abuse higher.
same goes for theater or movies.
i don't believe their comfort regarding the sexual content is scripted. so if you think that they are not gay, only play for the camera....i doubt it very much.
neither yoongi nor namjoon are seen touching each other the way Jungkook/Taehyung/Jimin and sometimes Jin are doing.
Yoongi is barely seen interacting with the rest. It doesn't mean he's not gay, it only means he did not agreed to that and even on stage he seems very uncomfortable around the gay interactions of the 3 mentioned above. so does Namjoon, but is always trying to cover it up with a fake laugh.

if you show a clip to any dude who's normal, he will laugh at you and them. the idea of a boyband itself is based on a group of gay men in their 20s, appealing to younger girls due to their gay nature and effeminate abnormal behavior.
take that for example, robin williams left the band saying he had enough with all the gays in the band and the homosexual atmosphere.
n sync had its gay member, lance bass.
backstreet boys are the only ones with no gay member to my knowledge, but they were the first to promote the "boy band" myth and homosexuality 20 years ago was still not that mainstream, or the holy grail.

their success equals the amount of bad things they are freely promoting.
OH and he alsonstated something abkut if Jin isn't sacrificed that Jungkook is his best guess. He also said that he thinks Jin might be true one with the 148iq and not Namjoon and about JK's tattoo.. And it symbolizes something (OBVIOUSLY). I'll just screenshot it cause I really want to talk about this..

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
The one with JK and V getting distant from the members I feel like they were either close before or never close at all.. I feel like Jimin RM and SUGA enjoys what they are doing and if they don't, they are REALLY good at hiding it. (And I am sorry in advance if the pics seem out of place..some of them didn't want to upload:rolleyes:...) And if that's the case I can just put out a link to the thread... And pls share what you guys think I realy one to no what you guys think...(Man I wish Anthony was still here lol)

Attachments

OwlMoon

Established
My personal theory about the vminkook relationship is that either JK is bi, TH is super gay, and JM is in some gender dysphoria stage. I remember him all proud about his muscles and being manly and now he looks like a woman. It also seems like he doesn’t know what gender to date, if he likes girls or boys. JK has been giving hints that he likes men as well, and girls too so he might be bi. As for TH, super super gay. Just look at how good-looking his friends are, and they’re all actors (most actors are gay, believe me) and him following gay people on twitter (Conan Gray, Halsey) and wearing lady clothes, acts feminine and making his voice higher than lower, yup gayyyy. Based on what I’ve seen and try to understand all the videos about their “interactions” and @boti opinions (which are scarily accurate, logical, plausible, backed-up with personal anecdotes and experience) I think they all have engaged in sexual activities with each other, especially JK and TH. JM on the other hand, has some sort of attraction to JK and was very sexual with him at a time. The Taekook thing being the center of attention of ITS, was just BH cashing in on their relationship and to create traffic. And idk why but they give me friends with benefits vibe after their Fake Love era. Jikook seems more like genuine friendship despite the gay undertones put in. Taekook just confuses me but I think what they had was most likely sexual. And about TH being a potential pedo, I’m not sure about that cause to this day I believe MJ was innocent. Maybe they like interacting with children to fill those years of childhood that they never had. But I might be wrong on all these, it’s just a theory :)

queen82

Star
BigHit's IPO and Bang's billions that he just made in one day depend on BTS and BTS depends on their robotic "clean" image, meaning no personal life, statement, relationships. An eternal parasocial connection/relation with a group of mostly underage girls called army.
In order to ensure the investors that this scenario will stay like this, back then I've estimated what now became reality, that their shares and enforced lock on their wealth with the company will be part of the "warranty". If one of the members falls out of the line, especially the younger ones, they will practically loose all their money.
If they would have valued their freedom more than a stadium full of minors and playback on stage, they would have rejected the deal, because now they stand to loose everything if one does something stupid (in Bang's eye). Maybe Jin or some others got a better deal, but most of them don't really matter to the fans. The game is always focused on Jungkook, Jimin and especially Taehyung.

As far as your screenshots are concerned, I do not quite understand what is your question.
I don't believe in any secret signs or message BTS is trying to send. Freemasons always try to put all their "symbols" in everything as sign of their own worship and loyalty. It often makes no sense. The purpose is to throw them out.
BTS has no input or influence over lyrics, songs, videos (often they have no idea about what video is going to be released for their song), booklet, photocards (they were wandering around visiting their own shop looking at pictures as if they've seen it for the first time, because they were unaware about what the bosses have decided).
I don't believe in "sacrifices" at least when it comes to BTS, so far Jin was "programmed" to die a few times over the years, he is still alive and BTS are at this stage more valuable as a whole, than whatever "rituals" of "sacrifice" one wants to believe in.

If Taehyung can't stand Jin, it could be as always because of Jungkook with whom Jin seemed to have always been touchy. Probably the same reason why he seems uncomfortable with Jimin, maybe he feels that someone took his "BFF" away, which is a very childish way of thinking. He seems to be more easy going with the rest, because the rest didn't interact much with Jungkook.

Taehyung changing his behavior or becoming more distant - my opinion is that he tried a different fake attitude in order to get the member's attention and also - every other member around him evolved, matured, focused on something, but this is again the same old theme with Taehyung I end up writing about.
I don't think members intentionally leave him out of something, there is always the element of jealousy, but everyone else has something in their life they work for, while he refuses to work.
Maybe deep down he feels weird about the situation, but nobody is stopping him doing something on his own.

His ups and downs point out to some bi-polar condition, he takes medicine (he is obviously on anti - depressants/anxiety meds, he has the typical swollen cheeks and eyes), drinks.

Rest assured BigHit has hundreds of people working for them who each come up with one idea and they put all together, which is why everything related to BTS - every story, video, entry, is overloaded with millions of little things, to keep fans preoccupied in "analyzing" what it could all mean. The more they analyze and share on twitter/social media, the more engagement, the more money are being earned.

Of course, as part of the Freemasonry, they will bring in everything, including their b21 line, masonic symbols, characters, satanic meanings. The same things you will find in every other project from any other band of other companies.
The difference between BigHit and the rest is that they were unable to bring up another band so they\re focusing on BTS and put all their masonic symbols and creatures in their stories, games, toys.

They tried with other bands and failed, so now, their only golden ticket is BTS, which is why their IPO is actually a real danger, more than any "ritual" or "hint", "secret message" etc.
they tried with other bands and failed, it makes me think of Txt and before them the girl band Glam , some members were involved in scandals and messed up the reputation of the group

OwlMoon

Established
Exactly! !! Your post is gold! Some people here still defend them and try to make excuses for them.I swear if you meet one of these idols and try to help them bcs you think they are victime they will Lough at you or ignore you or even worse tricking you by playing the role of the victims and you will end traded in a prostitution ring.these idols can be found in clubs and they usually trick girls/Boyes .most of these clubs have links with human trafficking these idols they are completely aware of what they are doing .they have chosen this path.not only male idols even female idols are witches I swear they also indulge in prostitution. Some Korean youtuber /instagramer confessed that he received an offer of millions of dollars in order to sleep with a female celebrity. She spot him in the net and asked her managers to contact him.he said they didn't tell him who she is.but he refused their offer.you see these celebrities are wolves in sheep clothing. They are hungry for power.the more they get power the more they use it to abuse people. The real mk ultra mind control is done to us the massses
I’ve never thought of it that way, I’d like to hear more from you, btw can you tell me the name of the Youtuber? I’d like to watch the video :)
You should post more. I read this info from a korean saesang saying " Most angels in the industry are devils and devils are angels. Your fave hip hop boys are possibly freaks behind the scenes."
I think South Korean celebrities are all freaks behind the scenes, think about it all the clean-cut image, the no romantic partner relationships, no drugs and alcohol, it’s highly likely these “idols” are fucked up inside. They indulge in things that they can’t do publicly and put on a “mask” that make people think they are innocent and good. I think most sasaengs after finding out about their obsession leaves all that behind and try to forget the trauma

OwlMoon

Established
they tried with other bands and failed, it makes me think of Txt and before them the girl band Glam , some members were involved in scandals and messed up the reputation of the group
I don’t think any group that BigShit puts out after bts is gonna be a moneymaker for them. Txt or that iland boys with the stupid name group is gonna be as big as bts. Most likely Bang Pedo is gonna milk everything he can from bts before they’re exposed, burnt out, washed up, or even worse death

ayo05

Established
I don’t think any group that BigShit puts out after bts is gonna be a moneymaker for them. Txt or that iland boys with the stupid name group is gonna be as big as bts. Most likely Bang Pedo is gonna milk everything he can from bts before they’re exposed, burnt out, washed up, or even worse death
Dang girl... So blunt LOL

ayo05

Established
BigHit's IPO and Bang's billions that he just made in one day depend on BTS and BTS depends on their robotic "clean" image, meaning no personal life, statement, relationships. An eternal parasocial connection/relation with a group of mostly underage girls called army.
In order to ensure the investors that this scenario will stay like this, back then I've estimated what now became reality, that their shares and enforced lock on their wealth with the company will be part of the "warranty". If one of the members falls out of the line, especially the younger ones, they will practically loose all their money.
If they would have valued their freedom more than a stadium full of minors and playback on stage, they would have rejected the deal, because now they stand to loose everything if one does something stupid (in Bang's eye). Maybe Jin or some others got a better deal, but most of them don't really matter to the fans. The game is always focused on Jungkook, Jimin and especially Taehyung.

As far as your screenshots are concerned, I do not quite understand what is your question.
I don't believe in any secret signs or message BTS is trying to send. Freemasons always try to put all their "symbols" in everything as sign of their own worship and loyalty. It often makes no sense. The purpose is to throw them out.
BTS has no input or influence over lyrics, songs, videos (often they have no idea about what video is going to be released for their song), booklet, photocards (they were wandering around visiting their own shop looking at pictures as if they've seen it for the first time, because they were unaware about what the bosses have decided).
I don't believe in "sacrifices" at least when it comes to BTS, so far Jin was "programmed" to die a few times over the years, he is still alive and BTS are at this stage more valuable as a whole, than whatever "rituals" of "sacrifice" one wants to believe in.

If Taehyung can't stand Jin, it could be as always because of Jungkook with whom Jin seemed to have always been touchy. Probably the same reason why he seems uncomfortable with Jimin, maybe he feels that someone took his "BFF" away, which is a very childish way of thinking. He seems to be more easy going with the rest, because the rest didn't interact much with Jungkook.

Taehyung changing his behavior or becoming more distant - my opinion is that he tried a different fake attitude in order to get the member's attention and also - every other member around him evolved, matured, focused on something, but this is again the same old theme with Taehyung I end up writing about.
I don't think members intentionally leave him out of something, there is always the element of jealousy, but everyone else has something in their life they work for, while he refuses to work.
Maybe deep down he feels weird about the situation, but nobody is stopping him doing something on his own.

His ups and downs point out to some bi-polar condition, he takes medicine (he is obviously on anti - depressants/anxiety meds, he has the typical swollen cheeks and eyes), drinks.

Rest assured BigHit has hundreds of people working for them who each come up with one idea and they put all together, which is why everything related to BTS - every story, video, entry, is overloaded with millions of little things, to keep fans preoccupied in "analyzing" what it could all mean. The more they analyze and share on twitter/social media, the more engagement, the more money are being earned.

Of course, as part of the Freemasonry, they will bring in everything, including their b21 line, masonic symbols, characters, satanic meanings. The same things you will find in every other project from any other band of other companies.
The difference between BigHit and the rest is that they were unable to bring up another band so they\re focusing on BTS and put all their masonic symbols and creatures in their stories, games, toys.

They tried with other bands and failed, so now, their only golden ticket is BTS, which is why their IPO is actually a real danger, more than any "ritual" or "hint", "secret message" etc.
They like sacrificing things to the devil like kids. And they like to scarifice an artist for other artists fame so if one of the member of BTS get into some deep sh*t or possibly dies. (GOD FORBID!!!! I HOPE THE F*CK NOT) I won't be suprised seeing an group becomeing big. But I believe that won't happen any time soon because Bang needs them as of NOW... Like they literally made millions (or billions idk I forgot lol) just from their concert right? This quanrantine is doing him justice if u ask me.

And also...idk why in Hollywood an artist tends to die before or on the day of a mucis show... That is some deep ritual sh*t if u ask me. Just look at Chad Boseman and Kobby Bryant... Brad died the day before Vmas and Kobby died on the day of the grammys... It's like a routine.
(And btw I didn't really ahve a question I jyst wanted to see ur view on this... Thank u!! <33)

queen82

Star
i heard that Big Hit want debuted another girl group , sorry for my english

My personal theory about the vminkook relationship is that either JK is bi, TH is super gay, and JM is in some gender dysphoria stage. I remember him all proud about his muscles and being manly and now he looks like a woman. It also seems like he doesn’t know what gender to date, if he likes girls or boys. JK has been giving hints that he likes men as well, and girls too so he might be bi. As for TH, super super gay. Just look at how good-looking his friends are, and they’re all actors (most actors are gay, believe me) and him following gay people on twitter (Conan Gray, Halsey) and wearing lady clothes, acts feminine and making his voice higher than lower, yup gayyyy. Based on what I’ve seen and try to understand all the videos about their “interactions” and @boti opinions (which are scarily accurate, logical, plausible, backed-up with personal anecdotes and experience) I think they all have engaged in sexual activities with each other, especially JK and TH. JM on the other hand, has some sort of attraction to JK and was very sexual with him at a time. The Taekook thing being the center of attention of ITS, was just BH cashing in on their relationship and to create traffic. And idk why but they give me friends with benefits vibe after their Fake Love era. Jikook seems more like genuine friendship despite the gay undertones put in. Taekook just confuses me but I think what they had was most likely sexual. And about TH being a potential pedo, I’m not sure about that cause to this day I believe MJ was innocent. Maybe they like interacting with children to fill those years of childhood that they never had. But I might be wrong on all these, it’s just a theory :)
I personally think jikook betrayed taehyung or left him, or he messed up big time

OwlMoon

Established
“BTS are originals, to be sure, but they joined the Wall Street chorus and sang the same old, tired tune on their IPO.”
https://fortune.com/2020/10/16/bts-ipo-k-pop-going-public-bhe-big-hit-entertainment/

—————
Oh. gays canceling gays and gays hating lesbians on twitter. All Conan Gray. Plus r*pe jokes and romanticizing depression.
Oh boti, don’t act all surprised with what these gay boys tweet hahaha they’re literally toxic like you said. I bet they spend their days hating on each other but didn’t see that coming from Conan oh well, what do you expect from a boy who wears skirts right?

And about the article, I didn’t really understand it. Can you explain? When it comes to finance and politics my mind goes blank haha

ayo05

Established
No hate but you gotta admit, txt is nothing compared to bts in terms of popularity although I think they can sing, while they still can. And ENHYPEN is literally one of the worst name for a group
Yea ur right just how u said it was funny. Lol

Vision

Veteran
@boti with her detailled analysis (MA!) she's really pushing for a first win at VC or wants an ending fairy..?

queen82

Star
:):cool:

I am trying to bring the truth and reality out. above rituals, esoteric, cults.
Behind all that it’s simply an agenda of controlling people through all means possible, Europe and especially what Germany has done/destroyed is the best example.

Bang using the members and their weak spots (need for attention/fame), it’s all there. The new contracts, IPO shares, lock on resale...in this case for example if it would have been a fair and normal deal, he wouldn’t have needed to put a lock on their shares.
Or...despite how it’s been portrayed in the media, that Bang gave them shares into company, I believe the truth being - he forced it upon them, instead of giving them cash, so that he can go along with the IPO.
His IPO and company can only exist as long as BTS exists in the exact same format - 7 gay babies with no life other than “army”
How to ensure this? He tied their entire wealth to his IPO.
I am glad if more and more people realize that is all about one hand washing the other - labels/managers/investors/governments/companies making money, pushing the tools of globalization and homosexualisation while “artists” get what they wished for - fame, money, screaming fans with no effort or work.

Bang isn’t to be fully blamed for any manipulation he was able to exercise so far. Nor are the members to be considered victims or empathize with.

One time I’ve mentioned how they’re each other’s worst enemy, guilting each other for staying in the band simply because they don’t want to loose the free clothing and money they earn, the only thing that they do being filming themselves.
They live together to spy and control each other.
I bring up this post and the language used by Yoongi.
There’s a LOT of evilness in all of them.
To even believe they are even near the image portrayed, would be a mistake.
it really looks like a cult not a band, where's no one is allowed to leave