Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.
for sure some fans will stay.
But I think the group lost whatever made them special.
Like I said, their last comeback with ON was a big flop, this time with Dynamite they had to do a bunch of remix, and a song in all English using radio payola to get better results.

Most fans buy this song in massive numbers because they saw it as "the last chance to give BTS #1 and a grammy". (because they believed Jinn was going to enlist soon).
But when fans realize BTS are probably not even going to enlist and will keep doing a new song every month for them to buy, I see them eventually getting tired.

Of course this could only be my wishful thinking, but I don't see BTS as talented or interesting enough to keep their fame going for so long. Only time will tell.
You’re so right... it’s the same concepts over and over again. Fans just stream because they have to. It’s not a matter of actually putting out good music anymore.. look at BlackPink ice cream.. no one even liked it but it got ridiculous amount of coverage.

Every boy group has an expiry date... they last for a certain time then another one comes along and takes their place. There is only one ever boy group at a time dominating and then members get tired and fans get tired of the same thing all over again. It happened With the backstreet boys, nsync, one direction and BTS no matter how much they push their satanic agenda... will also die down. But I think Bighit are planning a bad downfall for BTS. That’s what I get from their weird storyline at least

cadiz

Star
You’re so right... it’s the same concepts over and over again. Fans just stream because they have to. It’s not a matter of actually putting out good music anymore.. look at BlackPink ice cream.. no one even liked it but it got ridiculous amount of coverage.

Every boy group has an expiry date... they last for a certain time then another one comes along and takes their place. There is only one ever boy group at a time dominating and then members get tired and fans get tired of the same thing all over again. It happened With the backstreet boys, nsync, one direction and BTS no matter how much they push their satanic agenda... will also die down. But I think Bighit are planning a bad downfall for BTS. That’s what I get from their weird storyline at least
Most of those teen sansations last for a short time. especially celebs like BTS that are based on their visuals and fanservice.
if they were still doing decent music and entertaining shows maybe they could last for longer.
But their recent songs and movies are a constant repetition.

they compare themselves to the Beatles, but that band had classic songs that lasted for decades.

10 years from now I think nobody will care about them
People will say: "remember that asian boy group that was everywhere on social media? what was their name again?"
But some BTS members are starting to believe they are music legends and their fall will be pretty damaging for their ego.

cadiz

Star
Look here:

Big Hit Reveals Jin’s Enlistment Can Be Delayed Until End Of 2021

Big Hit stated, “BTS consists of members born between 1992 and 1997 who are required to enlist as active duty soldiers. It has been assessed that it will be possible for the oldest member Kim Seok Jin (Jin) to delay his enlistment until the end of 2021.

To minimize the risk of reduced sales
due to our core artists’ impending hiatus from issues including military enlistment, we are reviewing a wide variety of business options such as pre-produced albums and video content as well as a flexible operation of artists who are able to promote.”

lolll Bigshit knows BTS can't take hiatus for long, their fans move on in the meantime.
I still think they will make another excuse next year for Jinnn not to enlist, and if he do he will maybe serve for shorter time.

BH is for sure using the billboard and grammy thing to escape.

another thing:

It says BTS contract ends in 2024.....so BH lied when they said BTS signed for 7 more years. Something strange happpening here.

cadiz

Star
Wait. WHAT ??

Nobody can extent their enlisting after the 30th birthday and nobody has waited until the last day to enlist in the military.

Koreans arrest people who aren’t even living in Korea. I read of an American with Korean parents who was stripped of his citizenship even though he was born in the USA, lived for his entire life there and suddenly received a letter from the government and if I remember well, he even risked being arrested once he enters SK.

If he postpones it, it will be a dirty governmental approvement. All this for what? Scoring a no 1 on a meaningless US chart??
The 24 contract is fishy indeed because by then, everyone except JK and TH would have had to enlist. So it makes no sense unless the other 3 up to enlistment “delay” their military duty until 24 and while they all 3 go together, it will make free room for TH and JK to go solo and renew afterwards their contracts.

But 2024?

I wonder why this info has become available now and not sooner...

Wish I could pay off Dispatch :cool:

At the same time, this was one of the comments which makes it more confusing
They had to put out that info for their IPO. by 2024 year almost all of them will be 30.
if they even enlist because I think they won't.

I think they will try everythig to get them out of enlistment, they already got a special treatment for Jinn.
how embarrassing, right now during corona it would be easier to enlist, they can't even tour anyways. But they are too adicted to the fame, can't give that up.

sandonthebeach

Established
Fans just stream because they have to.
Exactly, even if the song is meh, they stream like crazy.
But I think Bighit are planning a bad downfall for BTS. That’s what I get from their weird storyline at least
This delaying military services news, is making them no good. Prepare the fans for it, make a couple of albums and perhaps do some solos......but this.....guess their supposed replacement (TXT) lacks any sort of charisma or interest to the public, so they need to keep BTS as long as they can.
Every boy group has an expiry date... they last for a certain time then another one comes along and takes their place. There is only one ever boy group at a time dominating and then members get tired and fans get tired of the same thing all over again.
It's understandable. Fans get old, and the members of the boy group get old. You can't do forever the aegyo, the acrobatics, being hyper and other stuff when you reached 30. As they grow older, they perhaps want different things.
10 years from now I think nobody will care about them
Exactly, who remembers now the Backstreet Boys? And they were huge in the 90's. There were lots of boygroups in the 90's, but today, nobody remembers them, except in 90's nostalgia videos.

cadiz

Star
Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
Bigshit mediaplay going full force with the military thing
Every day a new article giving reasons for BTS to not go to military.
They do really seem desperate. They better realize it's pathetic and that, I don't think the Koreans are gonna buy the exemption from military because "They've won a Grammy" or "make lots of money".

ghramos

Established
It is sad to learn this young lady took her life. The turkish press released an article implying Suga or her father having some responsibility with her early death. It is all over twitter, and the fandom is in an uproar.

Added Army article headline translation: "Min Yoongi, a vocalist of BTS, has attempted suicide at age 15 and has been accused of encouraging suicide."

42C22611-B7E3-4BAD-9899-F0ACED26E8FF.jpeg55014DAC-4150-4EBA-87BC-CC2CCDFAC09D.jpeg7A67C515-1DDB-4433-ADB4-82ED4B8D5A23.jpeg060000D5-247F-4644-A322-9F579AF84C25.jpegA9C0AB43-36C7-42BB-A201-FA98054DBFE4.jpeg

Last edited:
This guy, India’s best paid actor, is gay. Of course he danced his f*****as to BTS

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/tiger-shroff-dances-to-bts-dynamite-says-he-is-in-love-with-the-song-6584955/

Worse is that in 2011 an article appeared about his FATHER, Jackie Shroff, equally a bit time actor in India, who came out as gay in 2011. He was married to his longtime girlfriend Ayesha Dutt in 1987 and have two children.

Hate those gays. The evilness. Rather than searching for God, or if not for God, then common sense, for the sake of your family looking for a way back to normal as many others through will and love for their family were able to do, you gay pervert would rather leave your family and children to stick it into someone else’s ass. Or get your ass f***ed.

——————

This isn’t funny, cute, or exemplary. Describing “army” as some sort of world dominating underground power.
:cool: Makes me laugh. Except it’s not funny.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2020/09/06/meet-the-new-anonymous-100-million-bts-army-and-k-pop-stans-a-cyber-threat-to-be-reckoned-with/

—————

I can’t imagine how exactly they managed to generate $1.4 billions, streaming doesn’t pay that much, but the fact that it’s being posted by the ministry of culture who is on a heavy payroll now, makes it clear - they won’t enlist in the military. Not as long as they’re paying politicians to break the laws.

http://instagr.am/p/CE0ZzLap3Ir/
Maybe he should also mention that in the U.K. BTS got kicked from no 1 to no 3 already in the early release of Dynamite, they now slipped to no 13 and they don’t trend in any other country.

On Billboard pop chart they landed no 30 with only a little bit over 2000 plays

Summary: they paid YouTube to not delete the views to make them count for Billboard, paid Billboard to twitch the numbers so that they get a no1 which still has no meaning, their song is barely played anywhere, only gay dudes dancing to it and the Korean Minister for Culture makes a big deal out of it with false claims because he gets paid for it.

Niiiiicccceeeee

+

View attachment 41532
Wait what??? Tiger is gayy!!????

And ik I saw many army saying they didn’t like dynamite. It’s not even a good song lmao. Their music is really boring I’m sorry

I personally don’t know who this guy is, but unless Putin goes out saying he likes BTS, I don’t see any man who isn’t gay, watching some possibly gay dudes and wooing about them.
But that’s my personal opinion.

As far as this guy Tiger goes, I spent a while today going over multiple articles. According to every single post, it’s not even a question or uncertainty.
Keep in mind - his father came out as gay almost 10 years ago mentioning that he knew back in the 80s-90s that something gay was going on with him. That didn’t stoped him to do anything against him, he even had two kids, one of them being Gay Tiger.

Tiger is a well known Indian celeb. A heartthrob to many south Asian girls (as a south Asian I never saw the hype but my friends were obsessed with him)

I don’t keep up with Bollywood but the celebs there are known for being racist, and full of nepotism, being perverts etc I didn’t know they had any link with homosexuality as south Asian culture is very closeted. But like that so is Korean but that doesn’t stop Kpop groups cross dressing and prancing around in the opposite gender

This homosexual agenda really is affecting the world. I had no idea about his dad I am shocked

cadiz

Star
This guy, India’s best paid actor, is gay. Of course he danced his f*****as to BTS

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/tiger-shroff-dances-to-bts-dynamite-says-he-is-in-love-with-the-song-6584955/

Worse is that in 2011 an article appeared about his FATHER, Jackie Shroff, equally a bit time actor in India, who came out as gay in 2011. He was married to his longtime girlfriend Ayesha Dutt in 1987 and have two children.

Hate those gays. The evilness. Rather than searching for God, or if not for God, then common sense, for the sake of your family looking for a way back to normal as many others through will and love for their family were able to do, you gay pervert would rather leave your family and children to stick it into someone else’s ass. Or get your ass f***ed.

——————

This isn’t funny, cute, or exemplary. Describing “army” as some sort of world dominating underground power.
:cool: Makes me laugh. Except it’s not funny.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2020/09/06/meet-the-new-anonymous-100-million-bts-army-and-k-pop-stans-a-cyber-threat-to-be-reckoned-with/

—————

I can’t imagine how exactly they managed to generate $1.4 billions, streaming doesn’t pay that much, but the fact that it’s being posted by the ministry of culture who is on a heavy payroll now, makes it clear - they won’t enlist in the military. Not as long as they’re paying politicians to break the laws.

http://instagr.am/p/CE0ZzLap3Ir/
Maybe he should also mention that in the U.K. BTS got kicked from no 1 to no 3 already in the early release of Dynamite, they now slipped to no 13 and they don’t trend in any other country.

On Billboard pop chart they landed no 30 with only a little bit over 2000 plays

Summary: they paid YouTube to not delete the views to make them count for Billboard, paid Billboard to twitch the numbers so that they get a no1 which still has no meaning, their song is barely played anywhere, only gay dudes dancing to it and the Korean Minister for Culture makes a big deal out of it with false claims because he gets paid for it.

Niiiiicccceeeee

+

View attachment 41532
So ONE song that stay ONE week at the top of billboard chart is dong all that for the economy??

what did a song like "gagnam style" did then? because that song was a true hit not carried by obsessed fans.
But I didn't see PSY getting all that praise from the goverment.

And here we have yet ANOTHER article about how BTS song is so important:

BTS can postpone enlistment up to next year

I never saw a media play this agressive only for a song, there is a big campaign to show them as the "saviors of korea".
it's no doubt they have strong ties with the goverment.

halley

Rookie
So ONE song that stay ONE week at the top of billboard chart is dong all that for the economy??

what did a song like "gagnam style" did then? because that song was a true hit not carried by obsessed fans.
But I didn't see PSY getting all that praise from the goverment.

And here we have yet ANOTHER article about how BTS song is so important:

BTS can postpone enlistment up to next year

I never saw a media play this agressive only for a song, there is a big campaign to show them as the "saviors of korea".
it's no doubt they have strong ties with the goverment.
I looked at comments they are right.

If b_tea_s can get exemption what about owner and all their family descendants of LG, Samsung, steel and petroleum industries in Korea, they make the most of the money for Korea. What about energy industries ? I know that Korea's steel, energy and technology industries are the backbone of their economy.

[+555, -300] It's not like these guys were promoting with the Korean flag on their backs, they were ultimately working for their own personal gain and lucked out. Why does that deserve an exemption?

[+278, -72] If that's the case, then Samsung and all their family descendants deserve army exemptions for what they've done for our country too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ stupid fangirls need to get a clue

[+336, -147] There are other men in their twenties who are giving up their jobs to enlist, why should BTS get an exemption?? They worked to make money and happened to get famous along the way, that now deserves an exemption? Then what about all the Korean companies who are bringing in foreign money? Do they deserve exemptions too?? Armies with busted brains, please wake up. You guys haven't even served yourselves.

[+43, -5] BTS will serve as a good role model for the youth if they serve...

[+34, -3] BTS is very amazing and cool but... I don't think they deserve an exemption ㅜㅜ

[+32, -3] Just have BTS serve as a special unit on Dokdo and let the entire world know that Dokdo is ours

[+22, -4] What exactly did they do for this country? They released albums that made them enough money to buy nice homes and import cars and turn their CEO into a chaebol. What has that done for the country? What did they sacrifice for us?

[+27, -11] Hasn't BTS done more for the country than gold medalist athletes?
- The difference is that those athletes are competing with South Korea in their name. Does BTS getting #1 on the Billboard say anything about South Korea on the chart? By just reading BTS, do you think people will be able to tell whether they're Korean or Japanese or American?

cadiz

Star
I looked at comments they are right.

If b_tea_s can get exemption what about owner and all their family descendants of LG, Samsung, steel and petroleum industries in Korea, they make the most of the money for Korea. What about energy industries ? I know that Korea's steel, energy and technology industries are the backbone of their economy.

[+555, -300] It's not like these guys were promoting with the Korean flag on their backs, they were ultimately working for their own personal gain and lucked out. Why does that deserve an exemption?

[+278, -72] If that's the case, then Samsung and all their family descendants deserve army exemptions for what they've done for our country too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ stupid fangirls need to get a clue

[+336, -147] There are other men in their twenties who are giving up their jobs to enlist, why should BTS get an exemption?? They worked to make money and happened to get famous along the way, that now deserves an exemption? Then what about all the Korean companies who are bringing in foreign money? Do they deserve exemptions too?? Armies with busted brains, please wake up. You guys haven't even served yourselves.

[+43, -5] BTS will serve as a good role model for the youth if they serve...

[+34, -3] BTS is very amazing and cool but... I don't think they deserve an exemption ㅜㅜ

[+32, -3] Just have BTS serve as a special unit on Dokdo and let the entire world know that Dokdo is ours

[+22, -4] What exactly did they do for this country? They released albums that made them enough money to buy nice homes and import cars and turn their CEO into a chaebol. What has that done for the country? What did they sacrifice for us?

[+27, -11] Hasn't BTS done more for the country than gold medalist athletes?
- The difference is that those athletes are competing with South Korea in their name. Does BTS getting #1 on the Billboard say anything about South Korea on the chart? By just reading BTS, do you think people will be able to tell whether they're Korean or Japanese or American?
yes, the comments are divided that's why Bigshit keeps insisting.

this comment:

the BTS group is made of korean men, but the song is not representing korean art or culture in any form.
it's extremely americanized, even RM told JK he looked american in the MV.

They are making all this huge deal of a song that was #1 for a week.
Cardi B WAP (a song about wet ass pussy) is going #1 this week on Billboard. Talent is not needed.

yes, the comments are divided that's why Bigshit keeps insisting.

this comment:

the BTS group is made of korean men, but the song is not representing korean art or culture in any form.
it's extremely americanized, even RM told JK he looked american in the MV.

They are making all this huge deal of a song that was #1 for a week.
Cardi B WAP (a song about wet ass pussy) is going #1 this week on Billboard. Talent is not needed.
If I was Korean it would be very embarrassing to see that a song written in all English with no links to South Korea apart from the members would get no 1 on billboard. I would feel extremely degraded because to me it would feel like Korean pop wasn’t good enough and therefore the only way to gain this “milestone” would be to Americanise it. I don’t understand how that even counts as a win for South Korea, let alone it being underwhelming for them to delay or be exempt from military.

What’s the deal with billboard in Korea anyways I’m beyond confused lol. Zayn who is Pakistani won a billboard but I didn’t see an Pakistani fans rejoicing... I didn’t even think anything of it. Is it big in America because as a Brit I think it’s just a normal and rigged national ranking system

cadiz

Star
If I was Korean it would be very embarrassing to see that a song written in all English with no links to South Korea apart from the members would get no 1 on billboard. I would feel extremely degraded because to me it would feel like Korean pop wasn’t good enough and therefore the only way to gain this “milestone” would be to Americanise it. I don’t understand how that even counts as a win for South Korea, let alone it being underwhelming for them to delay or be exempt from military.

What’s the deal with billboard in Korea anyways I’m beyond confused lol. Zayn who is Pakistani won a billboard but I didn’t see an Pakistani fans rejoicing... I didn’t even think anything of it. Is it big in America because as a Brit I think it’s just a normal and rigged national ranking system
yep the song is produced and written by US people too, I don't know how a song like that is meant to represent Korea.

and you are right, I never saw a whole country feeling proud of a song for topping billboard.
it's clear that with BTS there is a huge machine behind them, and the media is meant to push them as something so extraordinary.

myskinMylogo

Rookie
Same as with the YouTube views, which this time were not deleted (the fake ones), their numbers don’t add up.
It’s been up for hours now. How they are the first act of CENTURY to stay at no 1 on the Billboard Hot100 in the second week - a chart based on streams (the majority being fake).
How they didn’t used bundles - really? Using multiple album covers to feed the obsessed fans with different set of pictures only to sell the same album in multiple copies.
That’s serious selling of music? Where’s THEIR decency in that.
Congratulations for beating Cardi B’s song WET ASS PUSSY. That’s an achievement koreans are proud off.
On the same chart at No1 you had one of the worst songs of the century - Call Me Maybe.
Even their video isn’t funny or real
http://instagr.am/p/CE4TziXpJRg/
cringing sooooooooo hard at them pretending to be surprised, they obviously know their spot on the chart was planned.

Vision

Veteran

There are some rumours about JK being involved as well (girls and boys??) That time when Dispatch reported weeks after the incident, only to include others but not telling the full story. Basically covering for JK and I thought there's more to that..
Interesting. I just saw this trending from a twitter link on the BTS thread..931k tweets (and counting!)

I only got back recently into Kpop because of Twice and Stray Kids end of last year. I've noticed SKZ is relatively popular and still a fairly new group so the fact that Woojin left fairly easily despite being the peak or nearing peak popularity, my gut instict is he had info. He had info he could leverage to leave the group, possibly a scandal or something that could compromise JYP - my assumption is they let him leave easily to avoid such an issue. Likewise he knows he's popular enough to do something solo (more money for him and a less intense routine with JYP).

edit: Or perhaps they let him leave easily as he was being problematic?..? Less of an issue if you're out instead of managing an idol who's struggling to follow their strict contract.

SKZ have continued as normal so it didn't really feel like they've lost someone..? In comparison to other members leaving.

Princessssss

Established
9E6EBE72-CDAE-4B43-810E-4EC3048276E5.jpeg7A5E9749-A74E-48E6-8A6F-D3B4B1CBADF8.jpeg

Apparently the batteries and other bts product they sell are of bad qualities especially the batteries , k fans have been speaking about it and Sharing the bad quality of the batteries, this have lead them to share other products that where lacking .

I Gues these batteries havent been under control check like leaking batteries , deformed , bound to explode , I think bighit is doing anything to keep costs low by even selling shit items