Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Truthteller

Veteran
This is something new, I guess ..:)

http://instagr.am/p/CB3qfqeJGTP/
Poor kid... I have long a held a suspicion that the younger kids and trainees under Pig$hit are subject to a lot of abuse, especially after seeing those BT$ magazine covers with all the pedo code imagery. It is sending a signal to the pedo-homo mafia network. Their CEO seems to have an affinity for young boys and men for sure and seeing how the gay maffia in Hollyweird is pushing them, i can’t help but think that more disturbing things are happening behind the scenes. BT$ themselves are all adult men but I god knows what the underage trainees may be going through for the sake of the company and their success.

TxT for sure look as if there is something wrong with them. Mentally. They look frightened and intimidated, at least.
I find Bang Si-Hyuk to be one of the most perverted and evil person in the music industry. For other labels (from small to independent and major), including those in the USA, they simply have a policy of using the people under their contracts as money making objects. They don't intervene personally as much.
But this evil of a man, has personally been involved in every aspect of their life. One must be a very sick man to destroy the life of young people by directly gas-lightening and manipulating them (this excludes any form of abuse that was seen on tape towards Jungkook and Tae). The more f***ed up they are, the more control he has over them, more money.
This applies not only to him, but to the rest of the staff and CEO's, investors, etc. They are now about to OFFICIALLY gamble with their life.
Next to Bang, I find the tall guy/manager - I believe his name is something like Seojin - to be hella of a creep. They both look like rapists. I've seen a video from one of their mandatory airport appearance, where Seojin in order to get quicker in front of them pushes Tae out of the way with his body, exposing Tae directly to the screaming fans walking next to him. Not just once, or twice. That guy travels all over the place with them - probably to keep an eye on them, because he doesn't look like the typical manager (neither does Bang, despite calling himself their manager, he does absolutely nothing in terms of management. More in terms of abuse). I know they all have their own "manager" on paper, but it looks more like they all have a guy controlling them. Also I found it a bit creepy for him to have spent private time with them in their hotel room, or bedroom back from when they were younger.

The one thing on paper clearly despicable that he did, showing the lack of respect towards women and his retarted mind, was the case with Lele Pons that blonde something (interviewer? singer?) who hit on Tae and asked for his number.
There were a number of things that went wrong here. For once, it was kind of embarrassing and a bit desperate to do such a thing, but that's her problem. Tae should have clearly told her that it isn't his number, but his "manager" number. ok, he doesn't understand or speaks english and for sure he was instructed to not give his number away (Daddy Bang for sure doesn't want BTS nephews any soon).
But when that girl started to text to what she believed to be Tae, any decent person, especially as a man, should have had some kind of respect, and if not respect then at least a duty to inform Tae and her as well, that she is writing to the wrong number.
Instead of doing this, he went ahead and PUBLICLY humiliated that girl by posting on twitter how she asked for Tae's number and how he gave his number instead and the girl started writing messages after messages. He didn't stopped just there. He was replying to almost every question/tweet reveling more and more about the story. Saying how she wouldn't stop, how he got like 30 messages daily, etc.
Not only could she have sued, but Tae (since in the end they all work for BTS and not the other way around), should have publicly apologize to the girl and fire that creep.
What kind of a person does such a thing? What kind of a man?? I was scrolling to the comments of their fans who were ecstatic about that girl being humiliated, mocking her, denigrating her. Including him, Seojin, he also often responded with a mockery of her.

People say it was Lele Pons, I am not so sure, I would think it was Bebe Rexha, because she was the one sticking her tongue out in Tae's face, sitting behind him and repeatedly asking him to do pictures with her.

It doesn't even matter directly who. I felt horrified reading the tweets thinking about how that poor girl, whoever that was, got trashed by some 14 y old who barely have their period, yet they are writing fantasy stories about how they wished to be r***d by the members and the members are actually reading a lot of this stuff. At least Tae does, according to his statements and referrals. So he must have no problem. Neither with the text, nor with the minors writing those kind of things.

But those are the creeps around them, humiliating women, the staff with many of them adults taking part in their destruction since they were young and the female stalkers filming them while they undress, selling private info and taking pictures of their private things in their hotel room while they are out.

As always, in the end, they are still 100% responsible for their decisions and they seem to enjoy not only Seojin's company, but for sure they adore and divinize Bang.
I have no doubt that they (Tae, BTS) laughed together with Seojin over the incident, equally mocking the girl, because that's their level of intelligence.
You are who your friends are.

BTS' friends are gays, creeps, abusers and pedos.
this is very will written I agree

I feel bad for TXT, they are getting abused and used every way possible, I don't even believe TXT there to hit fame or something like BTS...I believe TXT there only to be abused and used

I agree about Bang pedo..that guy doesn't manage the company..he is only there to abuse them, I don't understand why BTS like him, when all what he do is abusing young boys...why no one is interested in suing bang pedo?

cdigital379

Established
I don’t know much about older videos except 3 boy bands and two Psy videos. I know that I liked both the music and the videos.

I believe it has to do with a general problem of conservatives countries flipping into democratic ones opening Pandora’s box where quality doesn’t matter anymore.

The first thing the agenda attacks is religion, “conservative” looks broken by misinterpreted “freedom of speech” aka I will wear a thong on the stage and “grind on that wood” like a prostitute.

The effeminization of the male stereotype in men.
After that the rest is the same.

The masons have an entire book of symbols and loyalty is being measured by the abundance of usage in ones daily life. Professional and personal.

It’s not about the meaning. The main purpose is to put as much as possible into display.

You could debate every single video. There is no “hint” about who’s next. It’s just a bunch of satanic symbols put together.

Take any BTS video after 2017. Fake Love for example. None of the stories make any sense. It’s not about something sooooo deeeeep. It’s about a bunch of hunderts of people sitting at the table and puzzling with Masonic symbols.

Hobi sitting on a pile of Nestle products?? That’s free promotion. Well. Not free because Bang was obviously paid to include their Snickers and Twix or whatever he was sitting on.
The difference with BTS is (since almost none of their obsessive fans could even begin to understand what it means and even if they did, they would probably join the Freemasons to praise Satan like their idols), that it goes to extremes just to keep fans occupied and obsessed. Resulting in high traffic on social media and internet, resulting in ads being viewed or clicked on, ending with people making money.

Take their last cartoon video. Like always someone from the staff put out the similarities between images from their video and their real experiences which “happened” to be taped and suddenly fans start analyzing and trending.
Every time the same. Minutes after a video has been released...up you go. “Someone” managed to go over millions of videos and pictures to find the parallels in a matter of seconds.
It’s all just about attracting the eye and keeping people trending stuff. Not about art.
They could do decent videos and still use some symbols but they don’t even care.

All it matters is to include as much symbols as possible and overcharge the eye and mind with lots of flashy colored images.
And since they’re all doing it...hahaha. At some point I can’t anymore. My eyes hurt. And it’s for sure not because of the devil.

Same goes for all their shows - BTS Run, bombs and ALL the other bands.
It’s all the same. Pushing homosexuality, gender dysphoria and p***philia.
Destroying the male stereotype, because let’s be honest - who would watch girl groups with members looking like the lesbian stereotype - unwashed, hair all over the place, face tattoos, etc

With girl groups it’s all about Lolita Looks teasing again pedophiles, attracting lesbians and young girls who look up and say - mommy I want to wear hot pants and bra on the street and hold hand with a 20 something dude..

I started looking at old videos. Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Whitney Houston. And now compare it with Kpop..

HONESTLY....I think you pretty much said it for us all "woke" people. What you typed out, I could NOT have said it better myself. KUDOS!!!! =0}

cdigital379

Established
this is very will written I agree

I feel bad for TXT, they are getting abused and used every way possible, I don't even believe TXT there to hit fame or something like BTS...I believe TXT there only to be abused and used

I agree about Bang pedo..that guy doesn't manage the company..he is only there to abuse them, I don't understand why BTS like him, when all what he do is abusing young boys...why no one is interested in suing bang pedo?
I agree about TXT. I do not follow them or BTS that much. But they start these boys out as innocents...then EXPLOIT them by changing their concept in2 something "sinister"!!! But I am praying for them and ALL the idols...and out clerestories here in the USA as well as those abroad.

BANG PEDO gives me the ULTIMATE CREEPS. Check out this picture with Rain and Zico on this new "hunger games" theme idol show called "I-Land".

Read the article when you have time....but I am shocked to see Rain next to Bang Pedo. EWWW.......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1593134233020.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The they "try" hide the injuries of a a trainee and staff member.....

AndrAt3A

Established

neptunejoo

Established
I watched ErEm VLive, 2019. When he showed his 'shrines' of dolls. KAWS, those dolla are so disturbing. But the most disturbing things are those pair of baby shoes on his piano. Like wtf? Who decorates with baby shoes?

When he showed that he was like 'uhhh i like these, so cute' and my mind went to all those possible things he's done.

Yeah...no. Things don’t work at all like this. The more one looks into their past, the more clear things are.
Let’s not forget that when Bang started the company and recruitment, the other half was and still is his criminal cousin and Netmarble. I assume some sort of money laundering scheme.
I expressed my suspicions that Bang sold private pictures and recordings of Tae, Jungkook and Jimin, while they were underage, to pedophiles. They had cameras in their dorm filming them at night. This is actually illegal. But who cares, I guess. Their creepy president must enjoy it.
They went from having a president belonging to an extreme cult, to having a president belonging to an extreme and creepy cult.

—————
This sounds a bit like a pre-warning for possible rumors going around.
Isn’t it always nice to see how BigHit attacks children just to keep the truth coming to the light?

the comment are disgusting..all of them hailing Bighit pathetic act..even they sue children, its freaking children and still fans hail them

and I wonder why bighit is so big about suing but other companies does not do such thing like SM, though its another horrible company but just wondering, Bighit obviously pushing for erasing internet freedom of speech, and they want everybody scared before saying anything

AndrAt3A

Established

I don't known if I should post this here or the other thread, but I like the discussions here more.

This a major kpop reactor who has been posting and talking about kpop for about 3 years and now he comes out about his experiences with other men and about how he used to think he was straight and that the last 3 years he changed/noticed that he wasn't.

Wanted to share more "evidence" i guess of what kpop can do to other's perceived sexuality.

Bonus: he makes this dub videos of bts and it shows what the fandoms really believe bts to be like or what the western fans want them to be like.

Here's how he sees bighits favorites specifically:
Jim1n
jungk00k

cadiz

Star
look here:

Numbers are probably fake, but see how BP comeback once a year and breaks all the records with no effort. meanwhile BTS to keep the fame going needs to do variety shows, and put new content every week.
So BTS have to work way harder to get the same results.

From the article I posted:

The south Korean girl group’s music video for "How You Like That" earned 86.3 million views, enough to set records for most viewed YouTube video in 24 hours

It’s not such a great week for compatriots BTS, who were the previous record holders with the video for "Boy With Luv" featuring singer Halsey. "Boy With Luv" is now scrubbed from the record books.

Fanwars are going full force on social media. Another way to keep fans compromised to stream even harder next comeback. o_O

AndrAt3A

Established
The fact that they released a single/video on the same day, it’s not a coincidence. This was a coordinated decision from which both parties benefit.

BP made headlines and army went all nuts to “make up” for the “loss”.

In all the cases, views on YouTube don’t mean a thing anymore. They are either fake, or just a matter of crazy fans wasting the time creating multiple accounts and streaming all day the same song for no personal benefit.
As far as their “stay gold” video and song goes, this is one of those examples where your objective has no connection to something of professional meaning and fails.

Their cringy manipulation attempts to use certain words and certain images backfired. Both the song and video are by far the worst they’ve came up with.
If I look back at their past releases, up until DNA with their “this isn’t a coincidence baby, you and i are meant for each other blabla”, all of the songs were reaching out to a broader demographic. BigHit’s strategy to concentrate only to a certain fraction easy to manipulate with words like “we’re only seven with you”, etc and videos appealing to gays, was for sure businesswise a good decision, because it generates within a shorter period of time a lot of revenue, but it damages on the long term.

Since longterm isn’t a notion for them as a band, BigHit again wins also from BTS’s losses.

Same goes for their eternal television shows appealing to only children, disturbed mothers and creepy people sexualizing them while wearing toys or drag outfits.

——-
Out of curiosity - what would happen if the sandcastle would get hit by a wave?

Such as BigHit no longer having power of intimidation over dispatch and other people holding information on them, once a member decides to quit?

Because I am positive that no matter what the scandal would be - one of them having a girlfriend, being gay, doing drugs, etc., those crazed fans would defend anything to keep their obsession alive.
It might hit BigHit but if one of them leaves, that would be it.
And the only one I see leaving from the people that matter (Jungkook, Tae, Jimin), is Tae.
I can’t imagine BigHit / BTS surviving with Tae gone. He’s the most valuable member on paper, generating the most revenue and it’s obvious that with the exception of the juul incident, he has no incident going on and his family is the only one that never comes up due to security reasons.
There are more rumors about all of them, than Tae and I doubt it’s because there’s nothing there

So. I wonder what would happen to BigHit if he would leave. :cool:
Stay gold mv was just an extended commercial
20200701_194508.jpg20200701_194834.jpg20200701_194832.jpg

AndrAt3A

Established
This was uploaded to their twitter....

AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THINGS!
20200702_122605.jpg

Screenshot_20200702-122557_Twitter.jpg

AndrAt3A

Established
This new thread makes me think of bts 21 century girl song. It was on their 2016 wings album which felt like their breaking out point.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lyrics:
You worth it, you perfect
Deserve it, just work it
You are pretty or pretty again
Light or light is your truth and reason
If someone keeps blaming you

Tell em you're my lady go and tell (Electrolysis)
No matter what other people say, what this world is
You are the best for me
Never boil it

No matter what anyone says, you're okay (Alright)
You are strong

You say yes or no, yes or no
20th century girls
(Live your life, live your life, come on baby!
21st century girls

(You don't mind, you don't mind, that new lady)
Say you are strong
Tell me you're enough

Let you go, let you go, let you go
Let it go, oh
All my ladies, put your hands up
21st century girl hands up
Now scream

You are passing by guys say
"Oh yeah, what is he who is it?"
I'm fascinated, women say
"Well, what else is this? Who is this?"

(Oh bae) Never lower it
(Okay) Don't hit you with them
(You're mine) You're beautiful enough
Don't worry don't worry
Baby you're beautiful
You You You

--Chorus Repeats--

Everybody wanna love you
Everybody gonna love you
Don't worry about anything else
Everybody wanna love you bae
Everybody gonna love you bae
You deserve to be loved

Now scream

Now scream
-----------------------------------------------------------
The 21 Century Agenda goal = one world globalization.
Bts/Fila- One world One Fila.
20200704_202558.jpg

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Kanye West has announced he is running for president in 2020 election!

Will he make a good President?
Oh no... Kim Kardashian gonna be first lady!
Kanye is mentally unstable. If anyone is under MK ultra (mind control) it’s him. Dude is not in a correct state of mind most of the time. Look at him LOL

His famous mental break down

After which he returned blond and all drugged up.
1593961885458.jpeg

Taeyong

Rookie
everytime I ask armys about how BTS changed them life all of them says "they taught us how to love ourselves"
like we were made to love ourselves since the beginning it's ur problem if you say everything in order to follow the crawd what idiots