Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rawdollmariah

Established

Dear BTS why dont you raise 1m$ to support absued children in your very own homeland ?

They really got away with it as secondary abuse... 11 years old got their personal informations stolen and got threatened by death to put scissors in their vaginas and other vile sexual acts to satisfy sexually frustrated psychopaths 260000 high profile men the Korean government is still protecting???

Ah.... Wolves don't eat one another I guess.
Not surprised honestly like four days ago they was just working with cult leaders and people who got exposed from human trafficking:/

Hon33

Veteran
Heterosexuality is the norm. Everything else isn't. That statement proves what's wrong about normalizing homosexuality&co.

Unnecessary straight people? Unnecessary straight characters?? Is this a joke?

View attachment 37947

I am just going through the first 10 comments. This can't be real. Those children/people are mentally ill.

View attachment 37950

The comments here...these people need to be hospitalized. Have their "oppressed" minds checked.
Also, "fun" fact? Isn't THEIR speech hateful according to their demands?

Are you actually serious?
You think you understand the world so well, yet you don’t even understand that this is written ironically - it’s not serious! They are saying this as a joke - it’s an internet trend right now.
No one is actually saying heterosexuality is wrong or they don’t think it’s disgusting.
They make these jokes about everything. If you search “stop normalising...” on Twitter, you’ll see this about all kinds of topics:
- stop normalising men
- stop normalising low-rise jeans
- stop normalising short people
- stop normalising Riverdale
Those are all examples of it.
Then people write ironic comments underneath.
I suppose you can’t help it if you don’t understand it’s not actually a call to stop normalising heterosexuality. Perhaps you need a little more life experience?

Princessssss

Established

Hey everyone the video is only 4 minutes long... for anyone who wants to laugh their a** off I strongly recommend....

This is the most insane hilarious shit ever... the way these stoned celebrities undermine people intellect and suddenly become preachers.
This is too hilarious. Been laughing for an hour and I can hardly stop. They're freaking crazy and they want to drive people crazy with them
.. like...

I seriously cannot. I'm crying from how much I laughed.

And the dude comments makes it even more hilarious than it already is. This is gold I swear I'm dying of laughter.

Because it's the Zombie apocalypse here's an advice from Sharon "stoned" about how to make a safe ROOM in the bathROOM LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH thanks for sharing laughed so hard this is pure comedy

Hon33

Veteran
First of all thank you for your previous posting, for full disclosure, the member you just replied to has stalked me for a month, I though she's gone, but now that she's back, the member is trolling every single forum she visits and seems to have some sort of issues that cannot be cured on a forum.

Regarding the tweet, I have not realized that they are joking until later, when they started with giving their children away for adoption, because: spending my life since a child surrounded by gays, whatever "sarcasm" they might have been using and quoting all things that normal people do say about them, that's how they really think, in fact a considerable amount of people answering thought it is for real. I my self heard every single of those statements made by gay people.
I've been over some of the profiles - they weren't kidding or using sarcasm 100%. Some of them had a lot of angry tweets against ...the rest. Using sarcasm to say it's sarcasm when in fact it's what you think, makes it only more problematic.

Normal people might find it uncomfortable seeing two dudes sticking their tongue down the throat in open spaces or buses, but it's gay people who are totally creeped out over normal couples holding hands, or even seeing couples together. They really do mock normal couples, they don't like watching movies unless they have a crush on the male actor, because love stories have been about...love stories of men and women and it causes them discomfort watching these movies.
For ex - I have no problem watching a love scene (non-gay) and seeing a woman getting naked, despite the lack of attraction. Gay people are scared and some of them have even vomited by seeing either a penis in a movie (as a lesbian), or a naked female body as a gay dude.

It's indeed their mentality, ironically, of thinking that it is normal people who are abnormal because they are attracted to the OPPOSITE sex, because THAT's what is wrong. Damn, I could take every single answer on that thread and say that despite the "sarcasm", every single line holds truth about how much more uncomfortable gay people are in the presence of normal people - people perfectly normal to them. Deep down gay men hate women and lesbians hate men.
Gay men hate lesbians, lesbians hate gays. They have to tolerate each other for the appearance, but there is more reality in the hate of a homosexual towards normality, or let's say towards "heterosexuality" than the opposite case. I mean excluding the battery cases, but on the other side nobody is talking about how many normal people aren't being beaten up daily on the streets.

So no, I did not took it easy even when I realized that it is meant to mock normal people, because I know very well how they think. I don't profoundly hate gay people for their existence, I am branded though due to my experience, I've seen exactly what they are for more than 15 years. But gay people deep down hate the norm because they are constantly being reminded of what they are. Not normal. So they are constantly living a reality that they don't want to accept. Which is fueling their already existing hate.
One day they "love" you, the other day they'll hate you. We all know about the love-hate relationship of gay people and popstars or movie actors/actresses.

The biggest fake smiles you will get it's from a gay guy, even when he's your "friend". He will go home and bitch about you to his friends worse than a mean girls.

That thread? As "sarcastic" as it wanted to appear, it's what they really think. Even their "joke" about giving the child up for adoption? I've seen documentaries and videos about children adopted by gay couples, or born through insemination, etc...and said despite the fact that the parents took care of them, there was always an expectation for the child to be gay and disappointment up to rejection for not wanting to be. So THAT shit, it's real. It happened. The same people are advocating for not allowing gay couples to adopt or use insemination, talking about the problems they've faced as children in a gay household and refusal to be gay.
----------
Now. Back to your other post....yeah, it makes sense what you say. Taehyung has indeed picked his friends....they do look like hustlers and bad people. It is true. Every picture with him and his friends brings up some weird dudes. I remember the first one that I've seen was when he went out to a movie and the dude sitting next to him gave me creeps. Not less than the rest, such as his backup-dancers, or the "hwarang-gang" . I don't know if you've seen it, but there is a short clip of him doing press for hwarang and one actor really jumps on him to hug and hold him reaaaalllly weird.
Last year when he posted a pic with some other people they were driving in the car and one of them looked like he was drinking red wine from a normal cup mid day in the car. They all looked like someone who would visit nth-room.

I understand your nice analogy, "eagles dont fly with pigeons" and "Appear weak when you are strong; appear strong when you are weak."
I am trying to form an impression and it's difficult. Especially since it's obvious that he wants to please everyone. Jordan might label it as a pathological "agreeability" ;)
While everyone was eager to drink, especially Jungkook while underage and while everyone has gotten drunken so often on camera, he seems the one who wants to be included and forces himself to participate in those kind of stupid childish rituals, on the other hand he's the only one who did not appeared drunken on camera except some pictures I believe with Jungkook and Jimin. Well and Namjoon. Of course..Haven't seen him drunk.

You think he's hustling with people worse than the members?

Oh, and yes, please, when you have the time, I'd like to know about Mnet.

Stalking you for a month? You’re delusional!

The people writing these tweets aren’t necessarily even gay - it’s not sarcasm. It’s just a joke?

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Except that is the other part of the story medias wont disclose being a FS is really a job legalized stalking that benefits both parties full access to their schedules ect... not all of them are rich enough for the flights hotels... it's a Job. They make a lot of money from running fansites selling pics doing even gallery events and suchs ( the company even give them money to do donations on the boys name ) it's fifty fifty mutual gains. That's why most arent obsessed or loyal they walk out the door when it doesn't bring in money anymore.
And others like headliners resolve to blackmail possibly for how much they know about an idol.

It's literally buisness they live off legally stalking a celebrity it's a plus if it's their favorite two birds with one stone.
You are absolutely correct. In fact Headliner was a fansite of Infinite’s L when they were at their peak. Most of these professional fansites jump from one idol to another, many times covering more than one under different names at the same time. They go whereever they can make the most money, it is a legit business and an important part of the industry. A job somewhere in between a paparazzi and a PR firm. Not much different to how western celebrities call on paparazzi themselves to stay in the tabloids.

Hon33

Veteran
That gay Forbes writer. Again. Well he actually still posts daily about BTS - trying to get a date??
Now, the title says:
Blackpink Became The First Korean Group (That Isn’t BTS) To Reach The On-Demand Streaming Chart Last Week”

WHAaaaatt?
What does this even mean?? Are they or are they not the first Korean group? If they are why mentioning BTS? If they aren’t the first Korean group to reach the “on-demand-Streaming-Chart”, then say they’re the second group.
Idiot.

What exactly is it you don’t like - what he wrote or what he is?

taepeach

Veteran
Yes his family chose to not disclose the reason of death.
Kinda odd following his Instagram activity. Especially his last post.
View attachment 38065
May 31st.
Plus being in the club of 27 and being a public idol who had fans of course why should anyone want to question his reason of death? Lets see what huge success will it be granted to

Sara1995

Established
Plus being in the club of 27 and being a public idol who had fans of course why should anyone want to question his reason of death? Lets see what huge success will it be granted to
he was no longer in the
also some of the members of Top Secret including Yohan were members of No Other Man Kpop band which disbanded and after they joined here and also their band member maknae sexually assaulted a girl when he was 16 I guess and he was sentenced for 3 years prison in 2018 which sexual assault happened in 2014 and he left the band

Shuna

Star

I checked this unofficial BTS mv and I noticed this

View attachment 38094
View attachment 38095
I think all his tattoos have precise meaning...

In the mv there's the recurring theme of Eclipse or dark sun it even ends with a Saturn sort of logo.

View attachment 38096
It's like a fire eye.

View attachment 38097
View attachment 38098
View attachment 38099

Jin is 27 if nothing happens to him this year. My bet will be on JK.
Not wrong, even if nothing happens to Jin, I'm targeting Jin. But it's true that I don't stop looking at Jungkook ... I don't know, if I started the analyzes by Jin, but wanting to be sure, I passed, one by one, each member. And even if, I fell, a lot of times on Jin, I am not completely sure, despite the clues, including this one, among others:

But, it does not burn in this clip, it looks, the eclipse, is it not supposed to burn? So he can see his future, since he represents Jin in my opinion. Until Suga is the victim of the ritual.

Sara1995

Established
Not wrong, even if nothing happens to Jin, I'm targeting Jin. But it's true that I don't stop looking at Jungkook ... I don't know, if I started the analyzes by Jin, but wanting to be sure, I passed, one by one, each member. And even if, I fell, a lot of times on Jin, I am not completely sure, despite the clues, including this one, among others:

But, it does not burn in this clip, it looks, the eclipse, is it not supposed to burn? So he can see his future, since he represents Jin in my opinion. Until Suga is the victim of the ritual.

is that a must for someone to die in every Kpop band? or just some bands?

Last edited:

Sara1995

Established
I have studied the storyline very closely... very very closely...
What I can tell is Jin is freaking smart.

I have figured out many things not only related to the storyline or Bt21 but by simply watching them especially the latest lives...

It would be very long to share everything in detail. But trust me when I tell you if there's one person most likely to survive it is Jin.

You know how the clues are purposely dropped all alluding to Jin ? That's a way to Jinx it kinda. I don't know the proper word to explain it.
Sir Paul McCartney did the same thing some fifty years ago... If you check The Beates albums and photo concepts everything strongly alluded to him being dead.
The barefoot crossing of abbey road... Jin barefoot during wings photoshoot...
In the end however who got sacrificed? John Lennon. I have studied the Beatles history well enough and it was tragic.

I have proof that Jin is the one with 148 IQ that NJ is a double agent and Jin strongest ally. NJ is but a front leader.
How Jk and Tae truly loved eo ( no am not a shipper I swear) SugaKookie in the storyline? That's them... The piano ... Love is not over and how Tae got discredited and Jin shared the credits with Jk on his first self produced song... Just like in the storyline the headmaster threatens Jin to expose his bad doings; Jin sells his friends.
He's not saving them he's saving the matrix the blue mirage the dream ; he is abraxas confirmed by his fellow bandmates. Members reveal in Bt21 that RJ is a Spy. ( RM/RJ ;) ) Taehyung is really the one disturbing the matrix and occasionally JK who's lucid dreaming; he's shattered between illusion and reality Red and Blue ( purple ). How he has a brain damage...

I literally did a decalcomania of the storyline with real life events and it matches incredibly well. Like a movie unfolding before your eyes.
You know that in Army Zip Jin movie is titled The hero's friend that survives.
View attachment 38116
View attachment 38117

Being the hero is too burdensome ;) better be the friend that survives. I've watched him so closely how he speaks his hidden influence... Smart Cunning Amzing acting skills Plays victim very very very well. Doesn't like to come off as smart or having anymore influence behind closed doors... yet if you watch many of their lives members been dropping clues about Him financing their ON MV having a hand in their rigged awards having a hand in their performances in stadiums... Bts are an open book for whoever knows how to listen. They spill so much and shade one another so much...

There's a Namjin Vlive where Jin draws a deer and Namjoon tells him that's Jungkookie ; what's interesting is Jin draws a lighting bolt above the deer head and he says the deer gets hit by a natural disaster.
View attachment 38118

View attachment 38120
View attachment 38121
Lol. Good luck.

I'm not even gonna go full detail about how Jin got in between tae and kook early days how Jimin stepped in the game to increase his popularity how he played tae knight in shining armor and fought with him in his war against Jin ( Tae hates Jin guts I can't even explain... lmao I really wish I'd keep all the videos and screenshots that show that... never ever get fooled by their closeness on camera all of them they're professional actors )
How Jimin betrayed Tae...and how tae is basically now a lone wolf.

This festa theme was about the little prince it was confirmed obviously that Jk is the little prince .... in that drawing Jin colored there's a fox playing guitar while the deer is singing. When Jk joins suga radio FM they act out a segment about the little prince when he meets the fox. At the end Suga kook comment that the fox is greesy....
Needless to say that the little prince dies in the desert bitten by a snake who tricked him because he wanted to return to his planet and find his rose.
(Guess who's the rose lol; even if Jin appropriated the role in their bang bang con performance Jin holds the rose and give it to Jungkook at the end ... same thing with Moon... the first to ever address the moon was Taehyung in his song 4 o'clock ; promises that he will collect pieces of the moonlight in scenery and even drops a moon rabbit clue in the mv of his song Sweet Night.... so Jin writes a song called moon which is himself and he revolves around Earth there are two Vlives that disclose the Earth identity 2 days before suga birthday and Namjoon Jhope customizing army bombs live. )

Anyway... as Namjoon said during his commentary on 7 album about Jin's moon : I hope his love for earth isnt a crush lmao.

View attachment 38125
View attachment 38126
View attachment 38127

Fishing is definitely a code word for something by the way. And during Mama 4th December Jin bday Jungkook draws that moon with a Fisherman and as he described Jin in festa : Jin is an angler.

I have a lot to say about that... about how the renewal of the contract was another chance for Jin... just look back at his Mama speech 2018...
Festa 2018... how tae and Kook were the ones hesitating to resign. Not even my reasoning like you just hear them they say everything you need to know.

2018 is also the year they fell apart tae and kook.

Festa 2020 when Jin speaks about Jk withdrawing from them how he wished he knew what was inside his head. Tae face says everything.

https://twitter.com/kooOclock/status/1271547264511684608?s=20

Anyways if nothing happens to Jin this year and if ultimately there would be a sacrifice God forbid... in five years Jk would be 27.

Two of Jk tattoos say : rather be dead than cool by Kurt Cobain. The other is : Make hail while the sun shines.
During BTS seventh anniversary John Guk ( John) trended.
View attachment 38128

View attachment 38129

Some months ago Jin replied to a comment on weverse it was a spoiler to a historical drama Kingdom on Netflix Jin trolls by saying the main character dies on a car accident. We'll see lol ?

We already have Jk associated with car accidents both in real life and in the storyline engrained in our subconscious. ( ironically Jin hits him with a car in the storyline)

Before Jungkook out of blue tells Jin "Save Me"

Jin says that his favorite part was "if this was a game I'd reload again"

Jin says you cant reload in real life...

To which Jhope says "and you play games so much..."
Jin immediately gets defensive " No! This is not a game"

He even gets teary eyed.
This 7 comeback it was hinted already that JK is icarus ( wingless ) and it was hinted way before in blood sweet and tears when he's suspended mid air tableau of the lament of icarus shown. He also danced to Save Me in Mama 2019.

Not making any accusations these are the lives of people we're speaking about.

You see it's easy to mistrust people like tae because they're presented as the bad guys. People like Jin are more dangerous more so because they have kind faces and present themselves as the good ones the inoffensive defenseless ones until they hit and you dont see it coming.

In the end these are but theories I relied a lot on the storyline tried to figure out what could be derived from real life...see what matches.

I have so much in store because I do listen to what they say carefully ... I just dont have the time to put everything out there plausibly in a chronological order supported by evidence from none other than their own mouths.
and also let me say one thing to you about that deer and fox thing in one of their vlives last month or so when they were reacting to their debut videos Namjoon said Jin looks like a fawn which is a deer also and in 2016 April Fools day Jin changed their twitter display to tibetian fox and he said it was Namjoon

Sara1995

Established
Namjoon and Jin are two faces of the same coin.
Jin gives Namjoon a lighter .... Namjoon uses a lighter to burn the bird pic symbol of Jk corruption. He presents himself as the mentor for Jk in blood sweet and tears when he's the one responsible for his corruption. Making him drink the hallucinogenic drink.
Hmm I dont know if you read a conspiracy theory that Paul Mccartney actually died and get cloned

Sara1995

Established

Sara1995

Established
It's for you to think of them whatever you want. They speak for themselves to me.
I dont know I never watched or pay attention to what they do what they say deeply like you guys did I only knew them from 2018 I never analyzed cause I am not into it for example before BTS I only was fan of One direction after they disbanded I didnt get interested in them individually and already I was losing interest in BTS before even knowing this illuminati thing

Last edited:

Rawdollmariah

Established
Okay something I realized is that Stay gold” is a reference Nothing gold can stay,” meaning that all good things must come to an end. And part of bts lyrics is

Attracted to, stay gold

I’ll steal your heart magically,even in a dream stay gold

I’ll find you.

Rawdollmariah

Established
I wanted to say something thanks for everyone in this thread especially you @boti you brought me into light and showed me a lot of things including @anythony’s call I know you haven’t been here for long but you showed me a lot of things too. But I also want to thank the other people in this thread for showing me things too. I’m come in talk time to time. But thank you guys for everything Amen. Stay safe guys