Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sara1995

Established
View attachment 37564
King saint Stephen of Hungary statue over the moon. The statue is in Budapest.
After digging on the internet I found something interesting:
First of all this is not the first time BTS has referred to Budapest even if they have never been there before.
When they won BBMA last year they did this live 2nd May and NJ randomly mentions Budapest which everyone kinda ???

A month after in their press conference in UK ( Wembley) : 1st June.

View attachment 37568
View attachment 37569
View attachment 37570

That's not the end : before going into further details I would like to copy past from wikipedia what a Masonic lodge is :
A Masonic lodge, often termed a private lodge or constituent lodge, is the basic organisational unit of Freemasonry. It is also commonly used as a term for a building in which such a unit meets. Every new lodge must be warranted or chartered by a Grand Lodge, but is subject to its direction only in enforcing the published constitution of the jurisdiction.
Technically, Freemasons meet as a lodge not in a lodge. In this context, the word "lodge" refers to a local chapter of Freemasons, meeting as a body. However, the term is often misused to refer to the buildings or rooms that Masons meet in. Masonic premises are also sometimes referred to as temples ("of Philosophy and the Arts"). In many countries Masonic centre or Masonic hall has now replaced these terms to avoid arousing prejudice and suspicion. Several different lodges, or other Masonic organisations, often use the same premises at different times.

How does that relate to king saint Stephen?
View attachment 37571
Here is the link to the official website of St Stepehen lodge :

St Stephen Lodge’s History

St Stephen Lodge can trace its history back to 1864 when it was consecrated as Hungary’s first Budapest Lodge.

There are many comparisons to its modern successor in so far as it operated in a language other than Hungarian (German) and its membership was drawn from a largely expatriate community. Like it’s modern day incarnation, it also met on Saturdays and was a pioneer in areas such as Charity for children in need of medical assistance.

St Stephen Lodge as it exists today was reborn in 1999 and is warranted by the Symbolic Grand Lodge of Hungary to work in the English language. It uses a form of old Emulation Ritual and draws it’s membership from both the Hungarian and expatriate community in Budapest – although it also boasts a large international membership.

It’s members have included a Past Grand Master of the SGLH , Deputy Grand Master and has provided Grand Secretaries, Grand Registrar’s, Grand Treasurer, Grand Tyler as well as other distinguished members of the Board of General Purposes.

It has grown from it’s 7 Founding fathers to a vibrant Lodge of more than 50 members and can boast a registered Charitable Foundation which is directed at the welfare of Children through it’s belief in HOPE (Health, Opportunity, Protection and Education).

It also sponsors one of the Hungarian Royal Arch Chapters – Cockfosters, a founding Chapter of the Symbolic Grand Chapter of Hungary

And here is their emblem:

View attachment 37572
do you think only Namjoon knows abt this or other members too? Saint Stephen"s masonic lodge one

Awoken2

Superstar
You mentioned that he was “beaten” up to get in the car- this is a wrong information.
Floyd was highly drunk and aggressive from the beginning. (Report+video).
Where have you got this particular information from?

There is video evidence showing that at the beginning the policeman arriving at the scene followed the law and nothing happened until Floyd (who was a huge man) aggressively refused to be handcuffed, to get in the car
I will post video evidence to prove that despite his size he didn't "aggressively refuse to be handcuffed" he was yanked out of the vehicle, turned against the vehicle door and cuffed whilst being held in position by two police officers Any refusal to be cuffed could only have been verbal as he was never in a position to act violently.

to get in the car and threw himself to the ground resisting the arrest and refusing to get in the car claiming he’s claustrophobic
This part appears to be verified by the video I will post but does not constitute an act of violence.

When the other police car arrived, 4 police officers were not able to bring Floyd in the car. They were simply not able to arrest him.
This is false, he was bundled into the car, he was cuffed behind his back at the time, whilst in the car Floyd sustains an injury to his mouth which appears to be caused by a police officers fist. He is them dragged out of the car where he was then knelt on until he died.

Exhibit A

Sara1995

Established
BigHit acquiring all sorts of weird companies with BTS’s money. Niiiiiccceee.
One it’s something of a live streaming company like vlive or whatever that Naver platform was that they’ve used for live content.
The other one is a cryptocurrency based browser. Crypto currency is used to hide your monetary activities. It’s what pedophiles, sex abusers are using. Crypto is also used for gun and drugs dealing.
The only reason for using crypto currency is so that authorities cannot tie you up with evidence of payment for the crimes committed.

They are making all these acquisitions for the purpose of somehow showing that their company isn’t only BTS revenue, but their wealth is still tied up to BTS.
If there’s anything going on with one of the members, especially golden boys, it doesn’t matter how many crypto companies they are purchasing.
Fans are still not going to use weverse or the other gambling app they’ve acquired.

When BTS is gone, BigHit is gone.

Giving the nth-room scandal, the fact the predators targeted BTS fans, I find it tasteless at best for them to acquire a crypto web browsers.
Basically all pedophiles will have free way to target fans of BTS, young girls, using now that browser because it’s the “family’s browser”.

And I wonder why they didn’t comment over nth..?
I wonder how many of them and their affiliates were involved.

Please notice the propaganda for the two companies acquired/partnership :

1) BTS LOVES THIS STREAMING TECH

no. BigHit acquired something with BTS’s money and it order to make it work they use BTS’s name.
Would anyone use anything from what BigHit acquired if it wouldn’t be for BTS?
The answer is no.
It will still be the same answer if BTS is gone.
Until then BigHit will make additional money using BTS.

2) Brave partners with BTS to Release Browser to Japan.

We already know that BTS have always released Japanese albums. While claiming they don’t release music in English to stick to their own language. :cool:
Again. Why ALWAYS using BTS’s name, if BigHit is such an amazing company worth 5billions because they made this money out of thin air.
You want to prove you are a stable company with long time investments proving security for investors, yet, every step related to BigHit involves BTS.

AND. for all “V” lovers out there

Who’s gonna get the copyrights ? BigHit. Not Taehyung Kim.
they are getting wasted.all companies are the same they use idols and doesnt care abt them thats sad

Sara1995

Established
What an obvious and disgusting gay propaganda.
How about reading something from the Bible? Like how homosexuality is a sin?
How about teaching the young people copying every little things you people are doing, about family values, morals, virtues?
Nah...let’s promote homosexuality and gay movies in addition being ok with older big guys going after young skinny little boys.

http://instagr.am/p/CBQnrkGnM9N/
Some fan wrote on weverse he saw and read that.He also watched that movie some other idols also did not just Taehyung JB from GOT7 for example I dont think this was gay propaganda he just wanted to read.Last year he also played a melody on piano he said in vlive with Jhope that the movie was meaningful

Last edited:

Sara1995

Established
I don’t quite follow what you want to say, other than writing things that aren’t true in his defense (which wasn’t the purpose of the thread as per page one), but Taehyung is the one who has mentioned most of the times gay movies, gay singers, gay videos, the one who is wearing ladies clothes, the one with the most “lady-like” make-up, the one in charge to promote the gay agenda.
It is the 3rd time mentioning the movie.

If the other BTS members did it, if the members mentioned three times the movies and constantly recommending gay “singers”, gay actors, gay movies, gay videos, then I’ve missed something.
Either way, he’s the one bringing it up again. Again. In detail.

This isn’t a fan account.

It doesn’t even really matter who exactly is.

It’s about the idea behind it and if you aren’t aware about gay mafia and propaganda, how the members have enforced this agenda through their position in order to manipulate the perception of young people over the subject, I recommend looking it up.

THAT’s how gay propaganda works. Showing gay content as something normal.
They obviously have been successful judging by your comment.

That movie is disgusting.
I mean that what man says in the movie one fan wrote it on weverse and Tae saw and read it maybe he is gay and giving hints abt it we can never know what is on his mind while doing it.it can be gay propaganda or maybe not only he knows we are just assuming. and I remember when in festa JK said I am still me which also was from gay movie Love Simon

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran

Sara1995

Established
To “heaven” ? And you also wanna thank God. YOUR god.
Great.
View attachment 37768

Their video is an endless portrayal of 7 depressed little boys. Let’s keep on romanticizing depression, play the victim-card.
Except you’re 7 old men jumping on balloon castles doing shows for children.
A little portrayal of a normal average 25 y old men would be nice.
At least change the eternal depressed victim story.
doesnt it show from 2013 till to this day?

Hon33

Veteran
what abt it?
Gone with the Wind was a hugely romanticised portrayal of the American South at the time of the American Civil War.
It failed to acknowledge the true horror with which slaves were treated, opting to depict a harmonious relationship between the main character Scarlett O’Hara and her slave Mammy. However, in reality, that is not a true depiction.
It also reinforced racial stereotypes of the time.
It has only been taken down temporarily. It is proposed that when the film is re-listed, it will be placed within historical context, and how it didn’t reflect the true suffering of slaves.

Princessssss

Established
I forgot to post this earlier when I’ve mentioned how they use Taehyung to get money as well as when I’ve talked about copyrights.
The purple Samsung edition which is made this way due to Taehyung and how even for this he should receive copyrights.

http://instagr.am/p/CBVTtsAJMrm/
Actually back in the day when Justin bieber used to be like a upcoming star and big and fans were crazy over him , his fans ( beliebers) knew that ‘their colour’ was purple , It was apparently his favourite colour , and it was everywhere logos his merch concerts. Funnny isn’t it

Sara1995

Established
when it comes to squeezing out, BigHit knows who is the most prolific member.

View attachment 37793
do
How they’re being used by the Korean government to make money for them:

Also - world, this is the end. Oh my God. A polish show made “racists” comments about BTS because they couldn’t pronounce their name correctly, thought BTS is a Chinese group and made comments to
BTS’s pinky lady-outfits.
Now their fans want to erase the show.

This is one of their crazed fans postings. If you read the article, you’ll see that other people claim it is not really true what the army’s are saying.
Either way - do they look gay according to the stereotype of troubled gay people thinking they are girls? Yes. There are gays who don’t wear ladies clothes, don’t act or embrace gender dysphoria.
Did their appearance and outfits got worse over the course of the past 3 years?
Yes. Especially Jimin and Tae.
What is it there to complain about?
It’s not as if someone’s making
this shit up.

View attachment 37791
We all remember Gender Dysphoria. I mean...how can we forget about it. It has been on everyone's mind, ears, cancellation, destruction, men enforcing themselves into women and children's bathrooms, etc.
Gender Dysphoria is a mental disease. "They" call it transsexuals are people, too. You're a human being either way, nobody is saying otherwise, unless you are a monster...so....
The issue has developed quite quickly amongst teens (Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria), and encouraged by crazy parents who should be subjected to investigations by child support, who would, with the help of paid doctors, with no therapy first, reccomend surgery.
I believe that many people who are not familiar with this disease don't understand, that this is not a way to cure or help with the disease. Goal of every therapy is to make the patient healthy, free of his/her mental disease. Means engaging in therapy with those homosexuals so that they overcome the insane idea, that they can be anything else but what they were born as human beings.

After endless scandals of toddlers (1 y old) being declared gender dysphoric (well, again, they call it transgender/transsexual 'cause sounds better) by their crazy, also gender dysphoric, parents, children as little as 7 being subjected by chemical treatments with the goal of stopping the normal physical and mental development (see Texas case), etc... The Department of Housing and Human Services finalized a regulation Friday reversing an ObamaCare rule that sought to protect transgender rights and abortion access.

"The policy shift redefines gender as a person’s biological sex, whereas an Obama-era regulation defined sex as “one’s internal sense of gender, which may be male, female, neither, or a combination of male and female.” Federal civil rights laws prevent discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, and sex, however that may be defined.

Under the new policy, hospitals and insurers, on the basis of religious freedom, can refuse to provide services such as abortions and gender-transition procedures.

Under the Obama-era federal rule, a hospital could be required to perform gender-transition procedures such as hysterectomies if the facility provided that kind of treatment for other medical conditions. The rule was meant to carry out the anti-discrimination section of the Affordable Care Act, which bars sex discrimination in health care but does not use the term “gender identity."

=========

Basically under Geffen and Soros owned Obama, hospitals were FORCED to perform hysterectomies for no medical necessity, other than a person's delusion. They wouldn't have done it for a schizophrenic, rest assured.

Take a look, or try it for yourself, how the illuminati media is presenting this decision, as if Trump administration is abolishing "transgender rights", "killing their rights".
WHAT rights? The right to get treatment? No. There are no discriminations there.
The right to be insane while mutilating your body and forcing doctors, hospitals, insurer to pay for it? ....

This is how insane leftist owned media is covering the news. Instead of saying thank you for the government protecting children and young adults.
By the way - nobody can stop them to get the surgery. Those privileged people will always find people donating them $$$,$$$ six figures for the surgery, or have an insurance that covers the costs. They only need a doc confirming gender dysphoria and some pressure. It's not like they will ever be stopped from being insane, because they don't want to be otherwise.

Articles are describing the ruling - allowing doctors to "REFUSE TO TREAT GENDER DYSPHORIA".
You don't treat gender dysphoria, or any mental disease by making the very own problematic to a reality nightmare. Surgery and hormones to mutilate yourself mentally and physically are not the treatment. It's only worsening the condition, which is why so many have gotten "out" of their gender dysphoria regretting everything.

View attachment 37889View attachment 37890
is there a therapy that cures gender dysphoria? help to feel themselves in their own body without sex change?

neptunejoo

Established
I want this covid to end. We use entertainment for escapism from boring life? Now it feels like I am on the verge of amusing myself to death.

No matter where I turn, I always bump into some sort of "them" the idols. Or trainee or new debut boy/girl bands or something.

People keep talking about Netflix series or celebrities. I succumbed to the rabbit hole, it is hard to resist when there is nothing to do.

The only thing that is in advantage of this covid situation is entertainment industry. Those who already have platform and base.

ghramos

Established
Haven't watched that, thank you. Also for the link.
For people who barely know how to speak, I "wonder" why do they pick up a book and why that book has to be THE alice.
Did I see it correctly ? JIMIN = Dorothy? :D . I get it.

I didn't knew that about Bieber. :p You mean Bieber who might have been abused by men?...

Surely, a color already existing cannot be used as one's "logo", but take a look here. I am pretty sure, Samsung wouldn't have used this color, if Suga would have mentioned "I purple you" in one of their concerts.

http://instagr.am/p/CBYuyQdpoIX/
http://instagr.am/p/CBYVRMlJjhh/

It's sad, when I think about it, how, an intelligent a decent person, could have used all this influence for something good and not things like this.

http://instagr.am/p/CBXA8ofJE5m/
or mocking Jesus.

The idea of them not knowing that they are mocking religion and Jesus in that "on" video, is non-existent.
Back in 2004, Lil Wayne rap lyrics is making reference to "cash money" ARMY and purple heart in Destiny's Child song "Soldier."

I have this song on my playlist since 2004, and it reminds me of 875 fanbase. It's crazy.

Truthteller

Veteran

Dear BTS why dont you raise 1m$ to support absued children in your very own homeland ?

They really got away with it as secondary abuse... 11 years old got their personal informations stolen and got threatened by death to put scissors in their vaginas and other vile sexual acts to satisfy sexually frustrated psychopaths 260000 high profile men the Korean government is still protecting???

Ah.... Wolves don't eat one another I guess.
Because the support of BLM is orchestrated by their elite masters such as Soros and the media tycoons that are supporting And pushing them to the youth. They are not supporting it for a good cause. May very well also be a tax evasion scheme. Alot of these wealthy people and companies are known to use charities for money laundering and tax evasion.
A big portion of their fandom is a cult of easily manipulated sheep. I believe that is they start a fecal eating challenge their fans will pursue. They know this that is why they had all the biblical imagery in their video juxtaposed beside the satanic ritual scenes. They aren’t even shy about it. Also makes sense why Candyman chose to include a cult leader speech in his song. Very appropriate.