Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

cadiz

Star
Hearing that kids as young as eleven years old scares me. Guys, this is a serious issue for so many reasons. The main reason that scares me the most is this:

In South Korean news, we hear about all the horrific news about women who were victims of r*pe, not just from the kpop industry but from every level of society. But how come we rarely hear about the victimised men in South Korean news?

At least the women have a chance of seeking justice for themselves. However, I have my reservations about South Korea being a male dominated patriarchal society where women are still not treated as equals. That's another conversation entirely.

But what about the men? I recently read in an online book that in South Korea, Male on Male r*pe is a Legal Impossibility. This means that even if men fall into the hands of rich and corrupt male predators, they cannot pursue legal action for r*pe. They can only pursue a lesser charge of s*xual assault, where the punishment is way less severe. So how will they protect themselves or get justice if even the laws of their own country will not protect them?

So if Mr Bang Si Hyuk will go ahead with this idol producing show, I will be very worried and afraid for all of the participants involved.

Side note: Women can be s*xual predators too. It's just that I don't have information on that just yet in terms of South Korean Law.

that is true about men not reporting sexual abuse

But several kpop boygroups did report they were abused in other ways by producers. Like this group :

Korean Boyband Speaks Out About Being Abused By Producer

The producer would verbally abuse the members, slap them and even hit them with a baseball bat.
“In 2015, producer A hit us in the buttocks several times in the basement practice room and recording studio. He threatened us, ‘If you tell your parents, I will kill you.’”

He added, “My brother Lee Seung Hyun was assaulted by A until his head was bleeding and his thighs and buttocks were bruised. Vocalist Lee Eun Sung also suffered bruises.”

He also revealed that in one instance, around the period of their debut, the producer wound a guitar string around his neck and would pull it whenever he made a mistake during that practice session.

cadiz

Star
why do you think rap line has so many solo oportunities while the others get nothing?
How many solo mixtapes rap line gets, with all those expensive MVs?

The most popular members are maknae line. so the most logic thing would be to give them solos too.
People say is because rap line produce their own songs but meh.....a lot of producers could help maknae line, I see no reason to have no solo albums after all this time.

Jinn situation is weird too, he is the oldest and has no solo activity, no solo album.
Next year he should enlist and by the time he is out he will be old, starting an acting carreer after 30. you should be a very good actor to succed (And I don't see Jinn having those skills)

There is a big difference in the oportunities BT$ members get (rap line getting everything)
Sugar having collaboration with IU, Halsey, Sora, Suran.
RM last year making collaboration with OTR, Jhope making expensive video with Becky G.
All of them having mixtape with solo music videos.

Do you think is about levels? Rap line being more involved in the whole occult thing. Just curious.

Last edited:

Princessssss

Established
why do you think rap line has so many solo oportunities while the others get nothing?
How many solo mixtapes rap line gets, with all those expensive MVs?

The most popular members are maknae line. so the most logic thing would be to give them solos too.
People say is because rap line produce their own songs but meh.....a lot of producers could help maknae line, I see no reason to have no solo albums after all this time.

Jinn situation is weird too, he is the oldest and has no solo activity, no solo album.
Next year he should enlist and by the time he is out he will be old, starting an acting carreer after 30. you should be a very good actor to succed (And I don't see Jinn having those skills)

There is a big difference in the oportunities BT$ members get (rap line getting everything)
Sugar having collaboration with IU, Halsey, Sora, Suran.
RM last year making collaboration with OTR, Jhope making expensive video with Becky G.
All of them having mixtape with solo music videos.

Do you think is about levels? Rap line being more involved in the whole occult thing. Just curious.
I Agree , maybe their contract is different , so they get to do more activities that rap line . I Feel like maybe they are more restricted to how many ‘solo’s they can do

cadiz

Star
I Agree , maybe their contract is different , so they get to do more activities that rap line . I Feel like maybe they are more restricted to how many ‘solo’s they can do
yes, I write that post because I saw this:

Sugar gets expensive video, his second solo mixtape, collaborations with big Korean and International artist.
And Jin gets......a cameo on Sugar's video?

Jin comes from a rich family so what is he winning from this whole boy band situation?
he is just there....having cameos on MVs. While other members get solo oportunities left and right.

Maes17

Superstar
Mattel, who has partnered with BTS for their dolls is an other company associated with the NWO/Elite/Gay Mafia. And one of their most important tool of propaganda since it is a monopole when it comes to toys worldwide.

The makers of Barbie have introduced the new gender dysphoric Barbies, or as the Satan’s worshipers are calling it “gender-neutral/transsexual” dolls.

Additionally Mattel released, without parental warning, Barbie cartoons where the female Barbie calls herself “Benjamin”.

One of my friend was shocked to catch the scene from her kitchen while she thought her children would be safe watching Barbie cartoons.

Voices of mothers have been completely ignored, scrutinized, terrorized and vilified.

They have been classified as a “hate group”.
We are talking about mental diseases in here. Gender dysphoria, homosexuality.

We are talking about a gay agenda and a satanic one, as their Gods are both male and female.

We are talking about medicine, early sexualization of children, decriminalization of p***philia through all possible means.

At least put a warning, don’t pack the doll on plain sight and write: this cartoon and these toys are depicting gender dysphoria. A mental disease affecting gay people.

In order to purchase the toy or watch the cartoon you must be at least 18 years old.

https://www.advocate.com/business/2019/10/02/one-millions-moms-mattels-gender-inclusive-dolls-promote-sin

One Million Moms: Mattel's Gender-Inclusive Dolls Promote 'Sin'

Tracy E. Gilchrist

October 02 2019 2:31 PM EDT

The virulently anti-LGBTQ group One Million Moms’ latest target is Mattel’s line of Creatable World dolls, which are aimed at making play more inclusive for all kids.

“Mattel has actually created a toy that glorifies gender inclusivity and ignores one’s biological sex. Calling 'gender' a label is the same as saying that being a male or female is no different than being tall or short,” One Million Moms writes in a petition demanding Mattel discontinue its recently announced line of dolls.

The Creatable World line consists of six customizable kits that include long and short hair options and clothes and accessory options that run the gamut of having traditionally been associated with feminine and masculine looks.

“Creatable World gives kids a blank canvas to create their own characters. Switch long hair for short hair – add a skirt, pants, or both. It’s up to you! Mix and match, swap or share,” the Mattel website reads.

“Toys are a reflection of culture, and as the world continues to celebrate the positive impact of inclusivity, we felt it was time to create a doll line free of labels,” said Senior Vice President of Mattel Fashion Doll Design Kim Culmone, said in a statement.

But One Million Moms views the dolls as an existential threat to society. The petition reads:

“Mattel is confusing our innocent children by attempting to destroy very definitive gender lines. Why can’t the toy manufacturer let kids be who God created them to be instead of glamorizing a sinful lifestyle? The gender inclusive dolls are the most ridiculous toys 1MM has seen in a while.”

“Mattel is following a trend to desensitize America by telling children they can be whatever gender they want to be. This irresponsible line of toys is dangerous to the well-being of our children. Mattel should avoid aiming to please a small percentage of customers while pushing away conservative customers who hold to the age-old truth that a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl.”

This year alone, One Million Moms has protested the existence of a possible lesbian couple in Toy Story 4, Whole Foods for hosting a drag story hour, Arthur for featuring a cartoon rat’s wedding to a male aardvark, and a Parentsmagazine cover featuring gay dads.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a progressive organization that monitors bigotry, classifies the American Family Association, One Million Moms’ parent organization, as a hate group for the misleading information it spreads about LGBTQ people. The Million Moms group has a history of objecting to LGBTQ-inclusive media and advertising.

——————————
Yet, it wasn’t enough for the gay propaganda, earlier sexualization of children.

One men suffering from gender dysphoria was not satisfied with the body of the dolls because the body isn’t showing genitalia.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/slate-new-gender-neutral-barbie

Transgender writer for Slate: New gender-neutral Barbie dolls are too ‘playful,’ do not go far enough in ‘deconstructing the gender binary’

Still not woke enough

In an op-ed for Slate Magazine, a transgender writer criticized toymaker Mattel's line of "gender-neutral" Barbie dolls, saying they are too "playful" and do not go nearly far enough in "deconstructing the gender binary."

Alex Myers, "a transgender guy who's spoken to young people about gender for nearly 25 years," characterized himself as "deeply skeptical" of what the line of dolls, which was launched in September,is actually communicating.

"On a basic level, the doll falls far short of actually embodying or even representing a nonbinary identity," Myers informed his audience. "'Gender-neutral,' the term Mattel uses in its marketing of the doll, is not, in fact, a term that many — any? — people use to describe themselves. They use 'gender-fluid,' or genderqueer, or nonbinary, or nonconforming."

"If you move past that, you get to the body," where, Myers says, "we have … nothing."

"The bodily blankness," he argues, "erases so much of what the discussions — personal and political — about gender focus on. These dolls do not have bodies that are like ours; these dolls do not have bodies that society reads in a gendered way at all. That sort of misses the entire point."

This begs the question: Does Myers want children's' toys to have genitalia? Altered genitalia? What indicators of gender would he like to see included for the dolls to more accurately express what it is like to be nonbinary?

——————

Mattel has conducted a gay propaganda on children already 3 years ago

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/nov/29/barbie-comes-out-in-support-of-same-sex-marriage
Gender neutral dolls?
Mayne. I’m o_O

cadiz

Star
I don't understand the logic behind this
so they see BTS sitting on a couch and then they go and buy it? what do they win from that?

They want to have the same couch as BTS just to....fell closer to them?
lol I'm sorry but I dont think these fans are right in the head.

There is nothing impressive about this. it's just sad all around

Princessssss

Established

I saw this Jung-kook comment and remember what you always say Boti.

He has a big fear of leaving the boy band to try and be independent. He says he is good at nothing.
Feels like a teenager with fear of leaving his family home to face the real world.
It was from break the silence , apparently there was a part that they where talking about disbanding , that they will have to face it and cope with it .

Kittyn

Established
Well..I personally do not believe in the theories of them being "inside" the cult, as to taking part in rituals, or sacrifices, or under MK Ultra. I have expressed my opinion as to why I don't believe it, so I can only offer my opinion from a more pragmatic point of view, or at least something which does not involve rituals, or sacrifices.

What sells is the maknae. I barely see or remember Yoongi, Namjoon or Hoseok in general, even though they had solo mixtapes out which were NOT AT ALL promoted, so BigHit is clearly out there only to sell them all together as much and as long as possible and is using solo project for his benefits and damaging actually the rappers.
Doing too much in order to promote a solo project will damage the group and the perception of it in general - to that a little bit later.

I've listen to all their mixtapes, it was a bad decision to use those 3 people somehow as an "appetizer" to boost BTS's appeal while their solo projects came and went away with even less exposure than a new photoshoot.
You have military enlisting coming up slowly for all the rappers. Which means solo maknae it's a joker card that Bang is holding into his pockets for the time when losses are going to be even bigger than now.
Without knowing much at the beginning about kpop and their entire history in general, when I have discovered BTS and heard about the rapper's each solo mixtapes, I've already thought back then, that solo projects for the "maknae" will only happen if the others either enlist, or, if the band disbands he will go with Jungkook because he screwed Taehyung for good.

When it comes to maknae - Jimin is God forbidden that guy opens his mouth to sing. And he's weird on camera. But the gay factor undeniable, so he will sell with that, when time comes.

To me it was obviously that Bang Si-Hyuk put all his solo hopes in Jungkook and has been grooming him for later, as well as preparing the fans for his solo career after BTS. He already is considered to be the "soloist" of the band, that was cleverly done as manipulation. By preparing the fans for years now with Jungkook as the main attraction, he made sure that Jungkook won't receive the usual backlash of someone as a former member of the band going solo, which happened everytime a band member went solo. First of all it was their fans fury over a member quitting the band, so breaking their fantasies.

He cannot promote Jungkook and Taehyung AND the band (I have mentioned earlier that promoting one solo project more, will take away people's focus on the band). He also can't have them both with solo tapes, especially not at the same time because they will cancel each other. And not to forget - he put Jungkook in the front and Taehyung in the back for the past years.
He's only using Taehyung as a promotion dumbtool. Nobody else in the band has more fans than Taehyung. I'm almost scared to see what kind of crazy things people are doing to "celebrate" Taehyung's birthday.

So the situation with Jungkook and Taehyung's solo mixtapes it's a bit shaky as a business decision and unfortunately it will be one based on Bang Si-Hyuk's and the company's needs and not what's good for the members. Well, as always.

Since they had this big slap on the face with Corona, I wouldn't be surprised if Jungkook and/or Taehyung do release mixtapes this year, in the end Bang Si-Hyuk is making hundreds of millions of losses, that were obviously planned as income, he must have a lot of creditors that he owes money to.

I've spoken about it in my posting regarding their new building costing I believe around 15 millions per year only to rent (or something around it). Obviously they were estimating double the amount from what they've made from their touring last year to pay many of their runnings costs and now they DON'T have any income, instead huge running costs. They have to pay everyone and keep the company going. But how do you keep a company going, which only exists because of BTS?
With no income, how do you pay at least 2 mil monthly plus staff plus your own living costs? ////
Let's not forget - as for now, BigHit instead of already 100 - 200 millions on their bank account from only a few weeks of touring, if it wouldn't have been for corona, have NOTHING. ZERO.

If he releases anything solo related, it will be because of money. But then again, it will affect the band's image as a hole.
If he's giving out solos of Jungkook and Taehyung too early, it might have a backlash once you will see one or the other member enlisting for military. Maybe fans will say - Nah, I'd rather pay to see Jungkook solo, than BTS without Namjoon, or Taehyung. Or Hoseok.

Also...pardon me...but...What is Jin supposed to do with a solo mixtape? Who would listen to that? Jimin?

Whoever goes into acting, he won't have a chance in a serious movie. That person will always be one of BTS's singers, it will affect the output of the movie. None of them have any acting experiencing, Taehyung might have been all cute and actually not bad at all in Hwarang, but that was years ago and especially it was during a time where Taehyung wasn't so obsessed about how he looks and desperate for attention. I believe Taehyung now would have issues doing a simple role.
Any director taking any of them for a movie, would discredit himself.

I would like to point out to another aspect of the issue - what they are doing is unprofessional.
If you want to be a rapper, BE a rapper. Assume the responsibility of going on stage and performing for one hour. NOT in front of children obsessed with you. In front of fellow rappers. How many rappers do you think would come to listen to shorty Yoongi who never had one concert in his life... none of them have any history as rappers or musicians. They all hide behind the 100+ staff deciding about what they're about to do.
I looked over Yoongi's mixtape credits. He doesn't have one song that was fully written and produced by him.
At the same time it must be frustrating for at least Yoongi to know he cannot have a solo career not just because of BTS, but because of his own fault, it must be frustrating for Namjoon to know that noone will look at him without BTS and as far as Jungkook and Taehyung goes - like both of them said - without BTS they are nothing.

Obviously they don't have what it takes to go solo (long term). Look at Justin Bieber - he was equally the typical cute young guy who had massive success because girls went crazy over him. But dude knew how to perform and had 1000+ concerts on his own.
Those boys don't know what it actually means to go on stage and perform the music. They never had one concert on their own without obsessed fans.

My conclusion is that it's simply a business decision. Everything Bang Si-Hyuk does with BTS is business decision and what's good for him and not what's good for the members. He kept Jungkook and Taehyung for the time when he will need the most a boost. And he will do whatever it takes to promote Jungkook and less Taehyung.

p.s. 1. Hoseok's video looked equally, if not much more expensive. The visual aspect of the band it's what sells the most. Girls fanning over their look, this is why they all invest so much into how they look, how their video looks, how their booklet looks,etc. How EVERYTHING looks.

p.s. 2. Either I am missing something, but isn't like all their mixtapes have been released only as digital?? and Not physical? Like BTS are doing? With promotion, and photoshooting, and and and different versions? And you wanna tell me that this doesn't smell fishy..
If you search suga gloss on youtube, there's a preview of him doing raps in a small bar same with rapmon and zco but anyway these are just small venues.
Sugar's then rapper name was Gloss.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
....if they were 14 years old and have that thinking, as a friend, brother, sister, PARENTS, I would have tried to explain how dumb and damaging this thinking is.

In the end they are so old for all of this, that it’s terrifying to see grown ups thinking like this. I can only imagine the satisfaction Bang Si-Hyuk has knowing how much he brainwashed them and how easy they are to manipulate.
As long as they think there is nothing outside BTS/Bang Si-Hyuk/BigHit for them , they will always be those people’s property.
I have watched some fragments from the newest break the silence episode and by now I could only repeat myself saying that I am, with every thing they are posting or releasing, more and more disgusted and even troubled by how deep their stupidity and insanity is evolving.

In the latest episode, almost all of them if not everyone this time, Has to absurdly emphasize over how close they are, how much they grow together, how THIS (the band, their “relation”) is more important than anything and how nothing compares to the feeling of being on stage in front of army.

People. Guys. MEN in almost their 30s. Doing playback in front of underage girls obsessed with them.

By now they have long time stopped being able to sing live, or to dance somehow at least like background dancers.

Their desperation for attention, their “daddy’s issues” become more and more obvious. For an outsider.
So many people start having mental issues around 25-30 because that’s the time when your childhood issues are starting to come up on the surface and if you don’t start analyzing by then the things that you are doing, your behavior, your aspirations, your needs, QUESTION what you are doing, WHY you are doing it, you are going to worsen all the unresolved issues.

Which is what they are doing. With everything.

The more they push “their relationship”, the more I laugh thinking they have no idea how stupid, unrealistic and childish all of this is and how they actually have no idea about any type of relation, especially the one between them.

By now they haven’t noticed that they are guilting each other to stay in the band and be some sort of monkeys for children, until one day when they will wake up not understand anything from what’s going on around them, about life and have severe mental issues.
All of it because of their desperation for fame, attention, money, coming from nothing worth respecting.
I agree.
And looking at the story of popular boy bands. There is always one member that leaves ( Zayn, Timberlake, a few EXO members ) it's just a natural process because boy bands are not meant to last long term.
That enviromment is so controlled and fake that is completely normal for adults to get tired of it (i mean have you seen those fansigns where they have to wear cat ears? lol)

In BT$ case, I think they are too addicted to fame and money. And they are too scared of losing it all.
Just look at Sugar trying to be the korean Eminem (anti pop products) and then saying the boyband is "forever" o_O...Bang Pedo got lucky with these guys that are so desperate to be popular they would do anything. They are the perfect definition of puppets.

Hmm..wow. Soft porn for minors and underage girls.

http://instagr.am/p/CAu13H9i-qD/
Taehyung crying over he can’t live without the members.
Yeah. This is so wrong from so many points of view.

http://instagr.am/p/CAu0qx5oOA0/
I see nothing wrong with what Hoseok said and with the fact that Taehyung can't live without his members. I can't live without my friends too, cause they are like a family to me, just as members like a family to each other.
Showing collarbones is now considered as pornography? What the fuck? You must be kidding me.
I am not trying to defend them. But all u do is just hating on them. They could say they like to eat chocolate and you somehow would find the reason to hate on them cause of this. I've seen a lot of your post and almost all the time you just hate on them. You are just as delusional as armys who can't live without them, you can't live without hating on them. Disgusting.

Last edited:

Rawdollmariah

Established
I see nothing wrong with what Hoseok said and with the fact that Taehyung can't live without his members. I can't live without my friends too, cause they are like a family to me, just as members like a family to each other.
Showing collarbones is now considered as pornography? What the fuck? You must be kidding me.
I am not trying to defend them. But all u do is just hating on them. They could say they like to eat chocolate and you somehow would find the reason to hate on them cause of this. I've seen a lot of your post and almost all the time you just hate on them. You are just as delusional as armys who can't live without them, you can't live without hating on them. Disgusting. and no I am not an army.
I’m not trying to start anything but you say your not trying to defend them but you are:/ plus it’s more people that have said worse than what she said.What point are you trying to make? And we’re supposed to be supportive of someone satanic oh ight;) And if she wants to hate let her nobody is stopping her it’s called FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Rawdollmariah

Established
I am not defending them, I am being logical. Boti always makes things looks worse than they really are. She is so perverted that she sees vulgarities where a normal person would not see them.
if you blame them for gay agenda, transgender agenda and satanic symbolizm then I understand that and I support that. But hating on them cause they flirted and showed collarbones and calling it soft porn? Saying someone is crazy cause he basically said he loves his friends? Boti is the crazy one. I am saying that not just because this one post she posted, I have seen soooo many of her posts filled with just anger and overstatements. Toxic. the examples that I gave are the most harmless if you can call them like that.
A person with a healthy mindset would not have written this:

SAYING SOMEONE IS GAY BECAUSE HIS FRIEND IS SLEEPING ON HIS LAP?????
and saying that in a such disgusting way. this shows very well what kind of person she is.
enjoying Taehyung sleeping on his penis
WHAT?
If you read this and you still think that she have no problem with her mindset than its strange.
and finding this pictures creepy? there is literally nothing creepy about it
She’s really not even hurting nobody:/ she’s setting her opinion like everyone else I really don’t see the problem but go off I guess. Also like I said it’s other people that said worse than her.And your going after HER yeah okay:/ But I’m not tryna start an argument so I’m leave it alone

I am not trying to defend them. But all u do is just hating on them. They could say they like to eat chocolate and you somehow would find the reason to hate on them cause of this. I've seen a lot of your post and almost all the time you just hate on them. You are just as delusional as armys who can't live without them, you can't live without hating on them. Disgusting. and no I am not an army.
Boti was told to create her own thread if she wanted to talk about what she wanted, in the manner in which she wanted to, and so she did create her own thread

Many people in the main BTS thread DIDNT like the nasty, vile, hateful commentary made by Boti, and a few members spoke and said analysis of the work is what we want, not constant negative hateful bashing
NOT because people just adore BTS still, but because that energy and vibe is not nice. It can be vulgar, crass and just unpleasant.
As iv said before its likened to Regina George. Possibly why not many people are active here despite knowing this thread exists

BUT, Boti is well with her rights to say whatever she wants in her own thread, in which ever way she wants

Boti at times provides interesting articles and information.
U can participate in Main BTS thread which is peaceful and pretty open and chilled, and come here and read what Boti shares and just move on from what u dont like reading

Boti is a skilled debater and voicing ur opinions will deem pointless lol

Just say thanks for the information and move on :)

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
You can’t be that blinded over a fantasy involving a stranger to a point where you refuse to see hypocrisy, p***philia, them being not so “cute” and “innocent”, but have no problem with affiliate them with Satan. Because the Satan part doesn’t really change your perception over them. Obviously. In my observation people only start raging against anything regarding directly the members.
It’s fine. They are doing rituals. Are under mind control. We can talk about all of that. But as a soon as someone says they are gay and maybe on their best route to become p***phile, the moment you say they aren’t “cute” and show perverse things going on, all fans caught in their fantasy are raging.

You can still be a fan without taking those things personally or deal with your own issue because in that moment is your fantasy that is being disrupted. Nothing else.
Dear Boti:
The theory of "BTS are innocent boys who are forced to do this" is always the easiest choice. Just blame "Satan" and Big hit for everything and keep loving BTS unconditionally.

I'm glad you made this thread! People will always call you a hater. But don't let them stop you.

cadiz

Star
Bighit like to recycle the same content ' same formula and mix it with pseudo serendipitous new themes to make it seem like they're really onto something ' while keeping the fans busy and obsessed with decoding "theories"
This year coincidently it is the 77th anniversary of Antoine de saint exupery book The Little Prince ' it's a too beautiful coincidence not to cease the chance and make the theme of the new festa and it deals with the Inner Child within the adult and going on a journey to find oneself bla bla .... Oh serendipity Young Forever! Bighit is genius.....
Emmmm No ? That's called recycling. They should recycle plastic for change itd serve the environment instead of recycling content broke army are ready to sell their kidney to buy. Next !
well they have been recycling that "forever young" storyline for years now.
they will be 50 years old and still talking about school and teen angst lol. I really see no creativity around here.

But fans are easy to satisfy. they think everything BH does is "genius"

Riptide

Established
An interesting bit from Dominique Young - a former contestant of P. Diddy's 'Making the Band.'

She didn't make the band, but she was offered a solo deal by P. Diddy's record label. Listen to her after the 1:15 mark.

The details must've been pretty ugly. Anyone who's watched that show knows she went to great lengths and put in a lot of hard work to try and make the band, so for her to reject that solo deal is weird.

cadiz

Star
1. It should have have been Suga, NOT BigHit apologizing.
2. I thought Suga produces everything.

1."bad boy" rapper hidding behind his company like a scared little boy.
2. Sugar is a genius producer Armys said, but it looks like he don't even produce the tracks for his own mixtape...ooops
maybe he will need to "pop some pills" to get creative inspiration ;)