Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Awoken2

Superstar
This is a thread about BTS, being approached from the perspective of speculations in regards to their relation with
What do you mean by approaching it from a different perspective?

As you are already aware the BoTS thread is still going strong and so far BTS have been studied, scrutinised, dissected, de-coded, investigated, discussed, debated, exposed, occulted, labelled, connected, rebuked, idolized, criticized, illuminated, criminalised, categorised, stigmatised, crucified and every other word ending in ised!!!!

What possible other perspective can there possibly be over one SINGLE band ffs!?!?

RaquelCF

Rookie
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/break-silence-suga-reveals-bts-member-wanted-leave-group-episode-1/

Some quotes from this article:

“We’ve become closer than family, in a way,” Suga explained. “We can put everything else aside, and talk freely about how we can move forward and improve.”

If a member wanted to go off in a different direction, Suga said the other members would try to persuade that member to stay and work things out as a group.

“We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

1)
members of Freemasonry are calling themselves “brothers” and consider this relation to be of higher and stronger importance than anything else, including family. They turn family members of a “brother” away, if they don’t join the cult.

Similar as Scientology.

2)
They are grown men almost in their 30s, who got stuck together by accident 8 years ago and are firstly forced to get along. It’s not a free choice. And it’s not family.

It’s a weird, forced and imposed upon relation, which was used as marketing to manipulate children and young girls falling for it.

I doubt they can even stand each other with some exceptions based more on a professional respect, rather than real sympathy.

Given the unnatural aspect of the situation as well as the psychological and intellectual issues associated with it (goes for any boyband, not just BTS), the real perception of each other is almost non-existent because it’s of primarily necessity for them to force themselves into liking each other.

It’s what everyone else before them has said and talked about. How they are all family and so strong together.

Then they break up and are happy they aren’t forced anymore to get along.

Their already unnatural behavior of constantly complementing, touching and gazing at each other has become one of the main visual elements of the problematic.

There was a time after the idea of “boybands” started, with Lou Pearlman and Backstreet Boys, that the notion of “boybands are gay” was a thing due to the homosexuality behind it, of young to adult men spending high amounts of time together “freely”, playing the “we are so close” card.

Robbie Williams left Take That saying they are all gay;

Backstreet Boys broke up or took a pause and had a gay member.

It’s the unnaturalness of the concept for a man to be part of a „boyband”, with the stigma of the word being the one of gay young guys with feminine looks touching and playing with each other while young girls, who don’t understand the problematic and the entire agenda behind it, are screaming at their sight.

At their age...no man should speak like a little 5 year old child who’s missing the 3 friends he met on the summer camp.

“We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

3)
This quote right here bears so much problematic.

It’s obvious that by now everything is scripted and they have to put up a face most of the time.

The main people in the band already wanted to leave and the group’s initial concept went into a different direction much to Yoongi’s and Hoseok’s dismay.
They are guilting each other into staying in the band after the motto - if I have to do it, then you’ll do it too.

It’s similar to the behavior of abused people turning into abusers.

If a member would want to leave (something which already happened a few times - that people know of publicly), the others would try like they always do, to pressure and to guilt the other person into staying, until they give up.

From blaming the one who wants to leave for the disbanding of the band and financial losses for everyone, to pointing out how much the member who wants to leave is going to be blamed and hated, how he won’t be able to do much outside the band, etc.
I am positive that it’s not just out of fear of disaster that they don’t have girlfriends (whoever is left who’s not gay), or fear of backlash from their obsessive possessive fans.

I can imagine the biggest pressure coming from the each of the members out of envy. Envy for someone in the band having a relation, while they are stuck with each other. So they would use a bullying tactic to blame the member in question because of course, every thing outside the band a member is doing affects all the members.

So they don’t allow each other outside the band to leave free.
If a member would want to leave, Yoongi’s continuation of the sentence should have never been the one of giving away that they would try to persuade him.

After more than 8 years, some of them 10, whoever wants to leave obviously has had enough so persuading would just be the old bullying and pressuring tactic for the other’s benefits, rather than the benefit of the member who wants to leave.

Which is why - every since Yoongi himself got “persuaded” at least twice- after the second time he looked more miserable than ever and has never been the same.

Professionally or personally.

He is obviously on meds and developed multiple ticks.

———
We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

“because of certain reasons”

So one has have to come up with reasons that can’t be denied even by the rest of the members?

It’s like a medieval voting system?

Otherwise what, Yoongi? If you or others don’t agree, the member in question can’t leave?

If someone would want to leave there will be so much pressure that even if he stays out of guilt, chances are high that the psychological traumatic effects will have a life threatening effect.
Very well said.
I’m so curious when they were talking about disbanding in 2018 which of members it was that wanted out.
But I also don’t even know if you just decided you wanted out that you could just leave freely in the industry they’re in? Seems impossible.

And yes if someone didn’t want to be apart of the band anymore saying “we’d try to persuade them to stay” is putting it lightly. I feel like he’s talking about having a full blown argument stating that if we have to suffer so do you kinda thing
It’s true that they also don’t seem as close as it’s being portrayed. I believed for a while that they were all super tight but that’s just not the case. Think of it kinda like co-workers that are forced to be around each other all the time like you said. In a Vlive recently Jimin stated something along the lines of “after this is all over, V is probably gonna be the one who I’m going to continue my friendship with”.
I’m also not saying they hate each other but I can only imagine how much they get on each other’s nerves lol. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows like they make it seem

Door

Rookie
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/break-silence-suga-reveals-bts-member-wanted-leave-group-episode-1/

Some quotes from this article:

“We’ve become closer than family, in a way,” Suga explained. “We can put everything else aside, and talk freely about how we can move forward and improve.”

If a member wanted to go off in a different direction, Suga said the other members would try to persuade that member to stay and work things out as a group.

1)
members of Freemasonry are calling themselves “brothers” and consider this relation to be of higher and stronger importance than anything else, including family. They turn family members of a “brother” away, if they don’t join the cult.

Similar as Scientology.

2)
They are grown men almost in their 30s, who got stuck together by accident 8 years ago and are firstly forced to get along. It’s not a free choice. And it’s not family.

It’s a weird, forced and imposed upon relation, which was used as marketing to manipulate children and young girls falling for it.

I doubt they can even stand each other with some exceptions based more on a professional respect, rather than real sympathy.

Given the unnatural aspect of the situation as well as the psychological and intellectual issues associated with it (goes for any boyband, not just BTS), the real perception of each other is almost non-existent because it’s of primarily necessity for them to force themselves into liking each other.

It’s what everyone else before them has said and talked about. How they are all family and so strong together.

Then they break up and are happy they aren’t forced anymore to get along.

Their already unnatural behavior of constantly complementing, touching and gazing at each other has become one of the main visual elements of the problematic.

There was a time after the idea of “boybands” started, with Lou Pearlman and Backstreet Boys, that the notion of “boybands are gay” was a thing due to the homosexuality behind it, of young to adult men spending high amounts of time together “freely”, playing the “we are so close” card.

Robbie Williams left Take That saying they are all gay;

Backstreet Boys broke up or took a pause and had a gay member.

It’s the unnaturalness of the concept for a man to be part of a „boyband”, with the stigma of the word being the one of gay young guys with feminine looks touching and playing with each other while young girls, who don’t understand the problematic and the entire agenda behind it, are screaming at their sight.

At their age...no man should speak like a little 5 year old child who’s missing the 3 friends he met on the summer camp.

3)
This quote right here bears so much problematic.

It’s obvious that by now everything is scripted and they have to put up a face most of the time.

The main people in the band already wanted to leave and the group’s initial concept went into a different direction much to Yoongi’s and Hoseok’s dismay.
They are guilting each other into staying in the band after the motto - if I have to do it, then you’ll do it too.

It’s similar to the behavior of abused people turning into abusers.

If a member would want to leave (something which already happened a few times - that people know of publicly), the others would try like they always do, to pressure and to guilt the other person into staying, until they give up.

From blaming the one who wants to leave for the disbanding of the band and financial losses for everyone, to pointing out how much the member who wants to leave is going to be blamed and hated, how he won’t be able to do much outside the band, etc.
I am positive that it’s not just out of fear of disaster that they don’t have girlfriends (whoever is left who’s not gay), or fear of backlash from their obsessive possessive fans.

I can imagine the biggest pressure coming from the each of the members out of envy. Envy for someone in the band having a relation, while they are stuck with each other. So they would use a bullying tactic to blame the member in question because of course, every thing outside the band a member is doing affects all the members.

So they don’t allow each other outside the band to leave free.
If a member would want to leave, Yoongi’s continuation of the sentence should have never been the one of giving away that they would try to persuade him.

After more than 8 years, some of them 10, whoever wants to leave obviously has had enough so persuading would just be the old bullying and pressuring tactic for the other’s benefits, rather than the benefit of the member who wants to leave.

Which is why - every since Yoongi himself got “persuaded” at least twice- after the second time he looked more miserable than ever and has never been the same.

Professionally or personally.

He is obviously on meds and developed multiple ticks.

———
We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

“because of certain reasons”

So one has have to come up with reasons that can’t be denied even by the rest of the members?

It’s like a medieval voting system?

Otherwise what, Yoongi? If you or others don’t agree, the member in question can’t leave?

If someone would want to leave there will be so much pressure that even if he stays out of guilt, chances are high that the psychological traumatic effects will have a life threatening effect.
Your thoughts are very interesting. I don't know much about Freemasonry or Scientology, but I agree that his words have a lot of meaning packed into them. (Though I'm also quite curious whether there is anything lost or misunderstood in translation.)
It's also interesting that it could very well be them guilt tripping each other to stay, either because, like you said "if I have to do it, then you’ll do it too ". We can speculate about their relationship with each other all day, but we'll never know the truth. Maybe they're afraid that if one popular member leaves - that will be the end for them, as they'll lose their fame. Maybe you're right and it's out of envy. Again, I don't know, but it deffinitely is an interesting situation.

"If a member wanted to go off in a different direction, Suga said the other members would try to persuade that member to stay and work things out as a group.

It's interesting that he doesn't say it like "If any of the members struggle, we with respect try to help each other and overcome difficulties". Persuading someone can also mean trying to make someone do what they don't want to. Why did he say "persuade"? And the thing you pointed out about reasons is also very interesting. I don't know what exactly he meant, but it's an interesting point that it could be like a member would have to get consent from other members.

That whole statement sounds so wrong. You respect each other and THAT'S WHY if someone said they can't do this anymore you of course persuade that person? What reasons are we talking about? Like Jimin having a twisted perception of what he should be and starving and overworking himself almost to death, for example? Like Tae going from a dorky boy interested in singing and art to a young man who is i-cant-even-put-into-words what he's become into? Like he himself having social phobia, thinking he's ugly and untalented and having suicidal thoughts? Does this sound like a healthy environment for talented young people? And how is that respectful? How exactly do you respect each other? This is just painful to read. What has the industry done to these guys?
No matter how you look at it, it doesn't sound respectful in the least. And it's really odd coming from a group that keeps talking about empathy. This isn't empathetic or respectful. No wonder their "Respect" song is pretty much just saying "what is respect? Idk". They don't know what respect is. I'm wondering if that could have something to do with the fact that it doesn't seem in the slightest like they're being genuinly respected by the company or sometimes even by "fans".

I know people say that they've chosen this lifestyle and that I should respect their free will, that they're addicted to their fansy lifestyle, but it still makes me a little sad because I don't think when these guys were just young but talented boys with enthusiasm shining in their eyes they understood to what extent they're about to sell their souls.

Last edited:

RaquelCF

Rookie
Oprah’s connections:

https://blackchristiannews.com/2019/02/brazilian-faith-healer-who-was-interviewed-by-oprah-in-2010-is-accused-of-abusing-over-600-women-and-running-baby-farms-where-young-girls-were-raped-their-babies-were-sold-to-childless-couples-and-t/

Brazilian Faith Healer Who Was Interviewed by Oprah in 2010 is Accused of Abusing Over 600 Women and Running Baby Farms Where Young Girls Were Raped, Their Babies Were Sold to Childless Couples, and the Girls Were Murdered After 10 Years of Giving Birth
February 1, 2019

Joao Teixeira de Faria, 77, ran a baby trafficking operation where children were ‘farmed’ in Brazil before being sold to childless couples around the world (pictured with a patient in 2012)
A celebrity faith healer who is accused of abusing over 600 women ran a baby trafficking operation where children were then sold to childless couples.

Joao Teixeira de Faria, 77, was arrested on December 17 on the outskirts of Abadiania, in rural Brazil on r*pe charges.

De Faria, who is also known as ‘John of God’, became a wanted man after a bombshell late night chat show on Brazil’s Globo TV network aired accusations from ten women of abuse at his Casa de Dom Inacio de Loyola in Abadiania.

Now the activist Sabrina Bittencourt – whose investigations lead to his arrest – claims the celebrity medium ran a baby trafficking operation where children were ‘farmed’ in Brazil before being sold to childless couples around the world.

She alleges that young girls were held captive in remote farms where they were forced to produce babies – before being murdered after ten years of giving birth.

John of God – known as Joao de Deus in his native language – denies all of the charges against him
Dutch choreographer Zahira Lieneke Mous (left) and nine other anonymous women made accusations of abuse against him on a late-night talk show Conversa com Bial. American tour guide Amy Biank (right) claims she witnessed the abuse
Bittencourt told the Mirror that she spoke to women from at least three continents, including Europe, who claimed they bought Brazilian babies from John of God for as much as $50,000.

She said she spoke to former members of Teixeira’s gang, who described how the scheme worked, after they became ‘tired of being complicit’ in his crimes.

Bittencourt, who now lives outside Brazil, claimed Teixeira would offer money to poor girls, aged 14 to 18, to go and live in mineral mines or farms he owns in the Brazilian states of Goias and Minas Gerais.

There they would become sex slaves, repeatedly forcibly impregnated and their babies ripped from their arms.

She claims: ‘In exchange for food, they were impregnated and their babies sold on the black market.

‘Hundreds of girls were enslaved over years, lived on farms in Goias, served as wombs to get pregnant, for their babies to be sold.

‘These girls were murdered after 10 years of giving birth. We have got a number of testimonies.’

Faria arrives at the Dom Inacio Loyola House in Abadiania, Brazil last month after police said they found a suitcase full of emeralds and cash
She added: ‘We have received reports from the adoptive mothers of their children that we sold for between $20,000 and $50,000 in Europe, USA and Australia, as well as testimony from ex-workers and local people who are tired of being complicit with John of God’s gang.’

Appealing for others with knowledge of Teixeira’s crimes to come forward, she said: ‘I ask that the embassies of Holland, USA and Australia demand an impeccable conduct from the Brazilian authorities.’

In December last year, Dutch choreographer Zahira Lieneke Mous, as well as an American witness, along with nine anonymous women alleged sexual abuse by Faria on a Brazilian TV show.

After the initial interview on TV authorities were reportedly contacted by more than 600 other accusers, including Faria’s adult daughter, Dalva Teixeira.

His 49-year-old daughter told magazine Veja, that under the pretense of mystical treatments her ‘monster’ father abused and raped her between the ages of ten and 14.

She told the magazine that he stopped after she became pregnant by one of his employees.

Upon learning she was pregnant, Dalva told the magazine that her father beat her so ferociously that she suffered a miscarriage.

His work caught the attention of Oprah and he was interviewed by the host in the grounds of his clinic in 2010 (Faria pictured above with Oprah)
Following the claims Faria was given a period to surrender last month but skipped the deadline and police were forced to pursue him
He went on the run as his reputation – which had been built up over several decades – was tarnished.

Court documents show that he had attempted to withdraw nearly $8 million before surrendering to police on charges of r*pe.

The elderly medium, who has been interviewed by Oprah and has treated Bill Clinton, was pursued after skipping a deadline to hand himself in.

According to a video released by the newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo, Faria said: ‘I surrender to divine justice and justice on Earth.’

Police say they discovered a suitcase crammed with $300,000 worth of Brazilian reals and bunches of emeralds they have yet to appraise in his home.

Representatives for the law office representing Faria have decline to comment on the case.

He denies all of the charges against him.

Faria rose to international fame for his ‘psychic surgeries’ that he claimed could cure diseases, including cancer.

He gained international exposure in 2010 when Oprah Winfrey visited his retreat to interview him for her talk show and described an experience with him as ‘blissful.’

In a since-deleted column on oprah.com, Winfrey wrote that she was overwhelmed by the experience of seeing him cut into the breast of a woman without anesthesia and that she left feeling ‘an overwhelming sense of peace.’

She has since stated that she hopes justice will be served.

Faria, known as ‘John of God’, arrives at a police station a day after being officially ruled a fugitive, in Goiania, Brazil, on December 16
He attracted followers from around the world, all looking for spiritual guidance or cures for afflictions who mobbed his spiritual centre.

Known in Spanish as Joao de Deus he claimed to draw his powers from King Solomon, the King of Israel, the Washington Post reported.

He claims that his power comes from God who works through him and Catholic iconography adorned his retreat.

During his surgeries he used bizarre methods such as shoving metal instruments up people’s noses until they nearly touch the brain, as well as operating without anesthetic.

Australia’s 60 minutes program reported that he took scalpels to people’s eyeballs and pushed knives down people’s throats.

He used legitimate medical instruments to carry out his strange procedures which he told the programme could remove tumours.

They also described how he had raked in millions from the sale of pills which were analysed and found to contain nothing more than passionflower essence.

He is currently being held at the Aparecida prison complex in Goiania, with the local paper reporting he was visited by two of his daughters.

He is charged with two counts of r*pe and two counts of statutory r*pe as detectives continue to deal with allegations being fired at the healer.

Dutch choreographer Zahira Lieneke Mous accused the medium of manipulating her into performing sex acts then raping her during a visit to his clinic, she revealed on late-night talk show Conversa com Bial.

A woman pictured praying at his clinic in 2012 where many of the alleged abuses are said to have taken place
Faria’s followers wait for their turn to be attended, at his ‘healing center’ Casa de Dom Inacio de Loyola, in Abadiania, southwest of Brasilia
Thousands gathered at his clinic daily for the chance to be healed by Faria, who is said to have supernatural powers
Self-styled spiritual healer Faria uses scissors to perform a spiritual surgery on a woman’s nose at the Casa de Dom Inacio de Loyola in Abadiania, Brazil
American tour guide Amy Biank also appeared on the show claiming she witnessed Faria carry out his abuses.

Nine other Brazilian women, who all chose to remain anonymous, also told the Brazilian TV network they were abused too on the premise of transferring his ‘cleansing’ energy, according to BBC.

Some said they were seeking a cure for their depression and sexual assault trauma when the alleged abuse took place.

Mous said she went to the Abadiania centre in 2014 seeking healing from the trauma of her previous sexual abuses.

During her second visit she was told she was chosen to have a private consultation with Faria.

She recounted that she was told ‘You feel special’, according to Folha de São Paulo.

In that horrific second session she claims Faria came close to her, smelled her skin and asked her to stand with her back facing him and led her to a bathroom.

Once there he allegedly touched her genitals and forced her to have anal sex.

She said didn’t run away because she wanted to be trained as a medium at the centre.

She overcame her self-denial four years later.

‘I was terrified of them sending bad spirits in my direction, wrecking my life; that I would not be able to sleep,’ she said on Globo TV.

Other victims said they were also abused after they were chosen for private consultations that made them feel special.

They all said Faria offered them crystals and gemstones after the abuse.

SOURCE: Daily Mail, Leah McDonald
This is seriously one of the saddest most disturbing things I’ve ever read.
Thank you for your research on it I genuinely had no clue this had happened

RaquelCF

Rookie
There is NO way to organize a live concert of 7 men who need to get dressed, change, get hair and makeup done (because....no they shouldn’t), without involving at least 30 other people in the same closed room.

It has been discovered that Coronavirus stays in the room for at least 10 minutes, how most of the spreading emerged as well as the possible intention caused in lab for spreading the virus.

They should accept that keeping fans obsessed and attached so that the company, bosses and investors make money does NOT go above safety and social distancing during a new spike of cases in South Korea.

If “army loves them sooooo much”, protest the concert for their own sake. But no. Because keeping the obsession growing it’s the most important.

I read about the fact that they’re having this concert too I’m like what?! They really don’t want the guys to rest lol. They must be really scared the fans might lose interest...... also you need to pay for this concert as well

Hon33

Veteran
There is NO way to organize a live concert of 7 men who need to get dressed, change, get hair and makeup done (because....no they shouldn’t), without involving at least 30 other people in the same closed room.

It has been discovered that Coronavirus stays in the room for at least 10 minutes, how most of the spreading emerged as well as the possible intention caused in lab for spreading the virus.

They should accept that keeping fans obsessed and attached so that the company, bosses and investors make money does NOT go above safety and social distancing during a new spike of cases in South Korea.

If “army loves them sooooo much”, protest the concert for their own sake. But no. Because keeping the obsession growing it’s the most important.

You are really behind the game on this one. SM have already had 3 of these concerts. The 4th is this week.
If the BTS concert is similar to theirs, there was very little in the way of costume changes etc.
Perhaps you don’t understand the successful “trace and track” strategy that South Korea have had in controlling the virus. They have had just over 200 deaths while countries like America are approaching 90000. Even with the spike - which was absolutely to be expected - they are doing an amazing job.
The world is looking to them as an example.
Incidentally there has never been an official lockdown there. Their rigorous testing policy is believed to be the reason behind its success with this. They have protected their people, without their country shutting down. As soon as someone is diagnosed, all their contacts are traced and isolated. They do that via a phone app, which regularly updates people on the exact location of people who were diagnosed. People can immediately identify if they were at risk from that contact and must isolate.
From that perspective, it’s highly unlikely that anyone who has been in contact with the virus would be working.
At the very outset of this, Chungha and her whole staff had to isolate.
Of all the things you can accuse South Korea of, being careless about Covid-19 isn’t one.
Someone should tell Trump to follow their example! I live in a small part of UK with a population of 3 million and even our deaths are almost 500!

Hon33

Veteran
Meanwhile more and more fake Corona death cases exposed.

USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Romania, France are amongst the countries where the government are granting extra funds to the entire healthcare system (insurance, hospitals, doctors, coroner, etc) for every “corona” case they deal with, prompting those institutions to declare basically every death case as caused by the Coronavirus, in some countries denying autopsy.

In one case, the family of a person suffering for a long of brain cancer have sued the hospital because they declared the death-cause as Corona, even though the person was on the verge of dying before the situation in general expanded and there was nothing prior to her last days indicating Corona, nor have there been cases near the deceased.

Taken from this YouTube channel which I recommend:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd3HQiNlNvrBnSVv8MLTDIw/featured

https://renaissancehorizon.com

Renaissance Horizon

Total Fraud: Colorado Health Department re-classifies alcohol poisoning death as a Covid-19 death

In Colorado, a guy died of alcohol poisoning. The coroner and pathologist tested his blood and got a result of .55, which is off the charts. However, the Colorado Health Department re-classified him as a Covid-19 death because he had previously tested positive.

The coroner says that the state health department is full of it and coronavirus had nothing to do with his death.
This is an absolute parody of what the state health department is supposed to be doing.
This places the entire Colorado death toll in question. If they would commit such an outrageous fraud as this, how many other "Covid-19 deaths" on their list are also fake?

https://durangoherald.com/articles/324539
You are actually making me really angry because your misinformation is actually dangerous and yet you accused me of being deranged about HIV.
In the U.K. we don’t even have health insurance. Our health care is free at the point of delivery! Practically my whole family works within our health service and I can tell you there is no secret incentives for reporting deaths as coronavirus.
Are you really so stupid that you don’t know that one of the major concerns is that deaths are being grossly underreported because people are being under diagnosed.
Ignorance is a very dangerous thing. At least, if you’re going to spread spurious nonsense check that your basic facts are right.

Hon33

Veteran
BTS ‘stand to lose £200m from postponed Map Of The Soul tour’

...therefore BigHit is going at any length to make up for the almost half of billion US dollars in losses.

Further losses for BigHit:
Unreported income such as from pictures and videos taken by “fan sites” sharing profits with the company, social ranking, income from copyrighted material used by media and mostly - sponsorship deals for banners and other forms of publicity placed in the arena during their concerts.

Why wouldn’t they make it up? They’ve got employees to pay? People rely on them for money to live? They are not a charity!

AndrAt3A

Established
I posted this in the other thread, but I believe your not viewing it there.
When we talk about the gay agenda and queer baiting in kpop, i look to your analysis/opinion.

I have always believed the reason they didnt get the grammy or their solo performance is because they haven't completely been immersed into the gmafia. In hollyweird in order to really "succeed" you have to cater to them in some way or form. I bT2 only hint at it and use subtext/ subtlety in their promoting of gmafia content. If they were to actively show this kinda stuff, I think hollyweird would promote them more as their 'influence' to a younger audience is what they want.

What are your thoughts @boti ?
Here is my post:
this makes me think that BiTS is way more toned down on queer baiting. Although any queer bait is a bad thing in general.
I felt it didnt belong in the shipping thread cause it's more along the lines of the gay agenda thing in kpop in general. G0t7 are arguably the closest group to them and this is them on the regular. When I say non famous Korean guys aren't air touchy this is what I mean.
This is clearly alluding to romantic rather than platonic. 90% is Jacks0n aka Namj00ns BFF

Hon33

Veteran
I think the exact same thing.

I have to say that I’ve stumbled upon things FAR WORSE than BTS when it comes to queer-baiting (Is it your term? It’s good..)
But I don’t see those super-gays being successful outside. Do you see what I mean?
Can’t always push the gay agenda to please one side while loosing more money from the other.

That’s the thing with BTS - they (BigHit and Bang) are subtle enough to not make it totally creepy (I mean...I’ve been equally corrupted and manipulated by the media because at the beginning seeing them I was - No Way and now it’s kind of...whatever) and it was slowly progressing.

From being more careful with their interactions to totally...gay agenda.

First time in USA - coolio, video shows with girls and asking girls to come to their concert.

Second time - slightly hugging and “we don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend at this moment”. While for Vogue Russia (I believe it was vogue) they are all “we don’t have girlfriends.

Based on what you’ve wrote I would express the thought that the problematic here is the direction at this moment.

They’re getting older so it will be very creepy to see them the older they get do the same things. Or suddenly go to the point where they kiss each other. That wouldn’t stand good with many of the parents giving money to them and would cut some ties with bosses who are not supporting homosexuality.

See Saudi Arabia.

They need both camps which is why not ALL of them are so obvious gay.

The 3 golden boys are basically in charge of that. They are the bait so to say.

So - what’s the plan. Is Bang going to push more the gay agenda ? How? Have them literally kiss on the stage?

Their appeal to young fans is still the one of them being available to girls.

They only scream when they see two of them hugging or doing other gay-service because in the subconscious their brain releases lots of endorphins and in that moment automatically they connect that image to their own feelings towards the one or the other member.

They don’t really see Jimin dry humping Taehyung or Jungkook. They basically see themselves being in that scene.

It’s like the effects of going with your boyfriend to a wedding. Seeing love makes people want love.

If he hasn’t push it until now, it will be kind of difficult to push it now.

People already, even now, despite the “army attack”, are branding them as gay.

Imagine all the stories involving even “lying” to the fans about their sexuality. Do you think their fans despite all their “support” will 100% feel the same enthusiasm as before?

It’s not that they’re “afraid” to come out as the reason to why they’re not pushing it more.

It’s the loosing the appeal.

I believe they are a powerful- if not the most powerful- tool at this moment to promote homosexuality and confusion about what is right and wrong.

But they are definitely not catering high enough because they are not a stable sure thing.

It’s becoming more and more obvious that they are manufactured so their appeal or force over the fans is not really theirs.

And...I believe at some point someone might break down because they are living way far away from reality.

Look at this moment what’s going on.

Taehyung with his half naked selfies and interacting with most likely minors (yeah, Taehyung...I know so I am just mention only this thing), while he was the one being natural, talking about classical music, jazz, etc...all of that is not appealing anymore.
Well behaved and cultivated Taehyung isn’t “hot” enough.

I feel it’s like the company says - ok. Who’s the one the girls go most crazy about - Taehyung. Let’s up the game and post a naked selfie.

Next - Jungkook. Let’s have him showing his tattoos and have his high feminine voice sing the cover of a gay singer.

Next - let’s have them both for the first time ever do a live together.
Jimin and his diets, behavior, addiction to alcohol

Yoongi who is looking very weirdly lately.
Their often postings on social medias that feels forced.

It’s like the company has no clue what to do.

They are trying all sorts of things, like throwing things in a basket and hope for one to hit it.

Catering, catering. But NOT boybands. Not a “sure” longlasting thing. That’s the issue. It’s too unpredictable.

As far as Grammys goes...that thing is a bloody dark hole.

I don’t know if you are aware about the fact that they’ve been plagued with incidents over incidents up to the director quitting like one or two weeks before this year’s edition.

Talking about money missing or money being handled inappropriately, prizes being decided and given to people that were not only bottom of the list but affiliated with board members, etc...

It’s all about money, interests and keeping some appearance every now and then giving a Grammy to someone with good music.

It would have been very obvious that it’s faked if a apparently “serious and respectable” music show, or THE music show in the biz, will suddenly give an award to BTS. For anything related to music or video.

Most of the people in the music don’t even know their name, or laugh about it.

Even them winning for that booklet was obvious as hell that it was all for gay mafia agenda.
7 boys, lying next to each other, “vulnerable”, slightly crying, bare feet...c’mon....all the male creeps out there fantasizing over them and the inappropriate content, or let’s say the obvious homosexual content...

For me, THAT win was obviously an item on the agenda.

So totally with you on this one, observe the upcoming period of time, I’ve posted in this thread about their newest commercial for Lotte (look into the scandals involving Lotte), see maybe if you smell the company’s confusion over dealing with this situation.

This year should have been a financial boom for BigHit. It became their worst year. Forget the Grammys next year...
If there is anyone doing the high catering thing is the company with their influence, not the members or the band. Think about the fact that they’re worth about 5 billion and Bang Si-Hyuk alone about 1 billion (I believe he has more than that)

They’ve already won by not winning a Grammy. Didn’t “army” went on to stream like crazy I don’t know how many songs making them trending all over the internet?
That’s where the real money comes from. Fans.

Bottom line - they can only cater to the gay mafia up until to a certain point without loosing fans or money.
It’s very common in South Korean culture for men not to enter serious relationships before they go to the military. Presumably that’s because it’s difficult to settle down with someone and then have to go away for almost 2 years. The most common age for men to marry there is around 31/32 years old.
The marriage rate in South Korea is at an all time low. I can’t help think the mandatory military service in SK interferes with relationships. That and the fact that for many families, parents still have a huge influence over who their children marry. Because relationships aren’t developed in the they are in many western countries, many decide not to marry.
That’s not from Wikipedia by the way. Continue speculating if you like though, don’t let the truth or reality get in the way of it.

You are actually making me really angry because your misinformation is actually dangerous and yet you accused me of being deranged about HIV.
In the U.K. we don’t even have health insurance. Our health care is free at the point of delivery! Practically my whole family works within our health service and I can tell you there is no secret incentives for reporting deaths as coronavirus.
Are you really so stupid that you don’t know that one of the major concerns is that deaths are being grossly underreported because people are being under diagnosed.
Ignorance is a very dangerous thing. At least, if you’re going to spread spurious nonsense check that your basic facts are right.
Hello hon33.

It has become global public knowledge now that Corona death statistics have been rigged worldwide.

I can tell u from my country alone that the stats have been rigged. My friends grandmother died of a heart attack and it was listed as covid. This has been happening worldwide im really surprised u dont know because even the american government has released a statement saying even if u died of other illnesses and it was suspected u had covid or tested for covid etc etc u will still be listed as a covid death. U really don't know???

Hon33

Veteran
Hello hon33.

It has become global public knowledge now that Corona death statistics have been rigged worldwide.

I can tell u from my country alone that the stats have been rigged. My friends grandmother died of a heart attack and it was listed as covid. This has been happening worldwide im really surprised u dont know because even the american government has released a statement saying even if u died of other illnesses and it was suspected u had covid or tested for covid etc etc u will still be listed as a covid death. U really don't know???
I really don’t know. As I’ve always said, I have to go on my experience, my knowledge and the evidence in front of me.
Here in the UK we have had about 32000 deaths. These figures - and I believe it’s the same worldwide - only include hospital deaths. In reality, they estimate that deaths could be up to 70% higher than they are reported to be.
I have family and friends working in the health service here. I know people who have had Covid-19 and survived and I know people who have had it and died.
In the elderly care home where my friend works, 10 people died in one weekend. They had all been tested and confirmed as having the condition.
Covid-19 is a very complex condition and it can cause multiple organ failure, as well as pneumonia and other complications. There is a new inflammatory response they are reporting in children, for example.
Recording of deaths and what is put on a death certificate is quite complicated. On it will be listed a primary diagnosis, then secondary diagnoses. So quite often, the primary diagnosis may be different from the thing that actually killled you. If, for example, someone dies of a heart attack it may be recorded as the cause of death “secondary to Covid-19”. Would they have died of a heart attack if they didn’t have Covid-19? Maybe or maybe not?

I can honestly tell you, that I believe everything they are saying about the number of deaths arising from Covid-19. The death rates in individual countries have been higher in the past number of months than they would normally be at this time of year. If you look back at the pattern of deaths in previous years, most countries all around the world have had a spike this year. This huge spike has been brought about by Covid-19. If you take Covid-19 out of the equation, then what is causing these increased numbers?
I think you have hinted at where you live before and if I am right, your country is one that has managed the outbreak a lot better than many others. Although, there is some concern it may not have reached a peak. They have implemented screening and strict lockdown which is now being eased a little? Because some countries already a significant community healthcare system which had screening for tuberculosis and HIV, they were able to screen for Covid-19 among the general population and that has been hugely successful in keeping the figures down. In countries like the U.K. and USA, that has not been the case as our health service isn’t geared toward those type of screening programmes. That is why our figures are so much higher.
There is no public acknowledgement where I live that the figures are being manipulated. People know they are not, because they have lost loved ones to the condition. I suppose if you live in a country where death rates aren’t as high - especially when those are countries like the US which are huge world powers - it can be difficult to understand how the figures could be so high.
The lack of testing in the U.K. and USA in the early stages has had a substantial negative impact. The USA has been dismissive in general of the severity of the situation.

Hon33

Veteran
I think the exact same thing.

I have to say that I’ve stumbled upon things FAR WORSE than BTS when it comes to queer-baiting (Is it your term? It’s good..)
But I don’t see those super-gays being successful outside. Do you see what I mean?
Can’t always push the gay agenda to please one side while loosing more money from the other.

That’s the thing with BTS - they (BigHit and Bang) are subtle enough to not make it totally creepy (I mean...I’ve been equally corrupted and manipulated by the media because at the beginning seeing them I was - No Way and now it’s kind of...whatever) and it was slowly progressing.

From being more careful with their interactions to totally...gay agenda.

First time in USA - coolio, video shows with girls and asking girls to come to their concert.

Second time - slightly hugging and “we don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend at this moment”. While for Vogue Russia (I believe it was vogue) they are all “we don’t have girlfriends.
Based on what you’ve wrote I would express the thought that the problematic here is the direction at this moment.

They’re getting older so it will be very creepy to see them the older they get do the same things. Or suddenly go to the point where they kiss each other. That wouldn’t stand good with many of the parents giving money to them and would cut some ties with bosses who are not supporting homosexuality.

See Saudi Arabia.

They need both camps which is why not ALL of them are so obvious gay.

The 3 golden boys are basically in charge of that. They are the bait so to say.

So - what’s the plan. Is Bang going to push more the gay agenda ? How? Have them literally kiss on the stage?

Their appeal to young fans is still the one of them being available to girls.

They only scream when they see two of them hugging or doing other gay-service because in the subconscious their brain releases lots of endorphins and in that moment automatically they connect that image to their own feelings towards the one or the other member.

They don’t really see Jimin dry humping Taehyung or Jungkook. They basically see themselves being in that scene.

It’s like the effects of going with your boyfriend to a wedding. Seeing love makes people want love.

If he hasn’t push it until now, it will be kind of difficult to push it now.

People already, even now, despite the “army attack”, are branding them as gay.

Imagine all the stories involving even “lying” to the fans about their sexuality. Do you think their fans despite all their “support” will 100% feel the same enthusiasm as before?
It’s not that they’re “afraid” to come out as the reason to why they’re not pushing it more.

It’s the loosing the appeal.

I believe they are a powerful- if not the most powerful- tool at this moment to promote homosexuality and confusion about what is right and wrong.

But they are definitely not catering high enough because they are not a stable sure thing.

It’s becoming more and more obvious that they are manufactured so their appeal or force over the fans is not really theirs.
And...I believe at some point someone might break down because they are living way far away from reality.

Look at this moment what’s going on.

Taehyung with his half naked selfies and interacting with most likely minors (yeah, Taehyung...I know so I am just mention only this thing), while he was the one being natural, talking about classical music, jazz, etc...all of that is not appealing anymore.
Well behaved and cultivated Taehyung isn’t “hot” enough.

I feel it’s like the company says - ok. Who’s the one the girls go most crazy about - Taehyung. Let’s up the game and post a naked selfie.

Next - Jungkook. Let’s have him showing his tattoos and have his high feminine voice sing the cover of a gay singer.

Next - let’s have them both for the first time ever do a live together.

I mean...make up your mind !
Do you want to present Taehyung going rogue, wild and naked for the girls or do you want to push the “TaeKook” card? Just choose one thing. Not trying from all sides because you’re desperate to earn more billions.

Jimin and his diets, behavior, addiction to alcohol

Yoongi who is looking very weirdly lately.
Their often postings on social medias that feels forced.

It’s like the company has no clue what to do.

They are trying all sorts of things, like throwing things in a basket and hope for one to hit it.

Catering, catering. But NOT boybands. Not a “sure” longlasting thing. That’s the issue. It’s too unpredictable.

As far as Grammys goes...that thing is a bloody dark hole.

I don’t know if you are aware about the fact that they’ve been plagued with incidents over incidents up to the director quitting like one or two weeks before this year’s edition.

Talking about money missing or money being handled inappropriately, prizes being decided and given to people that were not only bottom of the list but affiliated with board members, etc...

It’s all about money, interests and keeping some appearance every now and then giving a Grammy to someone with good music.

It would have been very obvious that it’s faked if a apparently “serious and respectable” music show, or THE music show in the biz, will suddenly give an award to BTS. For anything related to music or video.

Most of the people in the music don’t even know their name, or laugh about it.

Even them winning for that booklet was obvious as hell that it was all for gay mafia agenda.
7 boys, lying next to each other, “vulnerable”, slightly crying, bare feet...c’mon....all the male creeps out there fantasizing over them and the inappropriate content, or let’s say the obvious homosexual content...

For me, THAT win was obviously an item on the agenda.

So totally with you on this one, observe the upcoming period of time, I’ve posted in this thread about their newest commercial for Lotte (look into the scandals involving Lotte), see maybe if you smell the company’s confusion over dealing with this situation.

This year should have been a financial boom for BigHit. It became their worst year. Forget the Grammys next year...
If there is anyone doing the high catering thing is the company with their influence, not the members or the band. Think about the fact that they’re worth about 5 billion and Bang Si-Hyuk alone about 1 billion (I believe he has more than that)

They’ve already won by not winning a Grammy. Didn’t “army” went on to stream like crazy I don’t know how many songs making them trending all over the internet?
That’s where the real money comes from. Fans.

Bottom line - they can only cater to the gay mafia up until to a certain point without loosing fans or money.
I really am curious about why you have chosen to work in the entertainment industry when you obviously believe it is so corrupt?

Hon33

Veteran
View attachment 36322

From all the investors mentioned:

The death cases around Netmarble’s shady business are no secret anymore

Legend Capital is a hedge fund dealing mostly in Asia, especially in China involved amongst others with
  • healthcare, investments in experimental labs and pharma industry, (BTS’s propaganda for vaccines);
  • Crypto-businesses, used mainly by the underground world for drugs, guns, illegal deals, child pornography, sex and r*pe material (see BTS’s lack of support for the victims of the NTH-room);
  • Elite’s “climate change propaganda” agenda, one of their “engines” being Hyundai (see BTS’s sponsorship deal with them and Hyundai being part of the Freemasonry), as Legend Capital is one of the main investors and insurers of Hyundai

http://www.captiveinsurancetimes.com/captiveinsurancenews/article.php?article_id=6481

https://insuranceasianews.com/hyundai-insurance-chinas-us158m-stake-sales-approved-by-regulator/

https://www.chinamoneynetwork.com/2018/12/12/legend-capital-leads-series-c-round-into-chinas-testing-services-provider-safe-medical-evaluation

LB Investment has been part of the conglomerate LG (see BTS’s LG sponsorship)

http://m.theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20181019000427

Mirae Asset Daewoo - South Korea’s largest investment banking and stock brokerage company by market capitalization.

According to an article from 27th April 2020, BigHit/Bang Si-Hyuk are still pushing the company’s public trading.
When the company bleeds for money, losses and even members leaving for military, be sure that the milking out of the members will reach new heights.

https://m.pulsenews.co.kr/view.php?year=2020&no=434698

As far as their investors goes- the world of elite’s agenda and Freemasonry is really small.
Ang yet you still don’t answer why you’d want to work in the entertainment industry.