Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Namco

Rookie
I am going to sum up of some of the things that were discussed in this thread in order to answer this post, but before I do so I am kindly pointing out to the first page of this thread asking members amongst other to read before posting, in order to understand what has been discussed so far.

In general for everyone I would appreciate if you don’t use signs or abbreviation when talking about members or bands. There is no reason to do so and it is difficult sometimes to understand what the word is.

Everything I mention here was discussed in detail in the thread.

In your first sentence you enumerate “pizzagate, pedo, mk ultra symbolism that they put in their mvs and photos”

They are not the ones with any symbols, it’s the production company under Bang.
Freemasons have a duty of showing/pushing their symbols as much as possible, they don’t ever leave any spot free, if they find one, they’ll put another of their symbols.

MK Ultra was a CIA project. There is no symbolism for that in relation to theories implying that BTS might be subject to this project since it was a project that went over months and years, the victims/subjects were held in CIA rooms or basements and subjected to multiple experiments, disconnected from the outside world, the initial purpose of this project was to develop interrogations technique.
There is physical and psychological unlikely that someone has done anything like this to BTS. In addition, they show NO signs whatsoever of any experiment, except being stupid and that's on them and their refusal to work and learn.

I have explained it in detail in the thread and gave examples.

Their “spacing out” during interviews is simply a sign of their stupidity and almost 10 years of doing nothing but interviews, photo shootings, acting like children with their brain neurons rather than improving are regressing.

Same goes for their reactions - their every single movement, every single thought, has been decided by 100+ people, it’s natural that their reaction might seem off, since they were never allowed to have any reactions in public other than those programmed. By “programmed” I mean - boss tells you what to say how to behave what to do, you’re not allowed to have a thought on your own.

This is controlling. But not some weird MK Ultra CIA experiment.

Another misinterpreted thing, based on lack of knowledge, to assume that every time someone dyes his hair, it’s a symbol of “MK ULTRA”, only proving how people throw those assumptions in the world without knowing the slightest about the subject.

it is a common thing in psychology, observed especially in women, that one cuts her hair or dyes it in order to achieve a change on the outside when the inside has failed. Often after a break-up, firing, etc.

As explained - kpop is a superficial concept and their dyed hair is fueling attention and more attention + obsession amongst fans who treat them like monkeys, even asking them to behave as such. We’ve seen it from their fan meetings where fans would come with HAIRBANDS or toys asking members to wear them and then making them behave in a certain way.
The members seem to have no problem with it.
That’s on them, their stupidity and the fact that they would do anything to escape real world, real work, responsibilities, etc.

I’ve talked about each member in the thread explaining how and why he got here.

The so often “reptilian” thing - which I’ve never seen - is not even a Masonic invention.
From a video I’ve posted a few weeks ago, it has a different connection:

“Selling the soul to the devil” doesn’t mean literally doing that, it’s a common phrase meaning that stupid people would rather give up any morals/do anything just to be famous, rich or powerful.

People often say / we are going to end up in hell anyway.

“Throwing devil signs” - I do that often while dancing or playing. It’s just and thing. Brought by Americans associated with rock. It doesn’t mean I am worshiping Satan.
BTS are desperate to be noticed, look cool, be “cool”, obviously they would do anything that it is told by society and stupid people that it’s cool, such as doing the symbol affiliated with Rock or Metal.

An example being this video:

At around 0:32 one might think that Taehyung is “throwing a devil sign”, but he’s simply letting his oversized jacket down, under the circumstances that he always does something with his hands, lips, tongue, hair to get attention.

They are not being held as prisoners trying to send signs or cries for help, they know exactly what they are doing, maybe I should have rephrased my previous post regarding whether or not they know that they are promoting p***philia.
I also believe that they know exactly what they’re doing, maybe not necessarily in detail but simply being in a “boy band” it’s a joke, only stupid desperate people with no morals or ambition would agree to be a tool in a group created only to generate income for a manager/label.
Even Backstreet Boys were being made fun of, but at least they were good.

In the 9th grade we had an audition for a boyband and girlband in the school. The only people who went there were the stupidest in the school. Bad grades, big mouth.
Whoever made it in the final went touring for an year, the label made million out of crazed fans and that was it.
After one year they came back to the real world. 10 years later they are living off welfare or at the grocery store.
The one thing that gets young people’s attention when it comes to boy/girl bands it’s the fact that you don’t have to learn anymore for school and you get to hang out, play games and have fun.
Only irresponsible or greedy parents would allow their children to audition for something like this.
Which is what BTS members did.

From a psychological point of view, their entire existence in their eyes is really only BTS because they would rather do ANYTHING than accepting reality and life.
They have no idea who they are, but they for sure know that they don’t want to work.

They are responsible for every shit they are promoting and doing because they choose out of laziness and low IQ to not get involved and let other people control them.

I am reminding of Jungkook claiming, full of himself, how he finds “learning stupid” and how he’s never been to school and when Namjoon tried to save the situation by saying he can always make up for that and study later, Jungkook laughed like a prick saying - no, i don’t want to study.

This is an image of neuron activity in the brain.

We already know that less brain activity is worsening conditions like alzheimer or parkinson, we have brain atrophy in drug/alcohol abusers, connection between short/long term memory, all of that it's so connected and based on one important and vital component - LEARNING, gathering experience, letting your instincts develop. Instinct is being told to be that part of the brain that has not yet been processed, but working in your subconscious.
Situation where one was save by its own instinct, things like "my instinct tells me this is bad", it's only because your brain hasn't processed yet the information that leads you to have your instinct saving your from a bad situation.

It is impossible to go through life unharmed without knowledge and learning. Especially during those times where the agenda clearly is one of reducing the intelect of the people, one should do as much as possible outside the school.

If one is so stupid to refuse learning, he/she won’t have brain activity and a limited thinking which is the perfect Milieu for manipulation

It’s the destructive political agenda nowadays - to get rid of school/learning in order to make people stupid for them to be easy to control.

Low IQ is connected to criminality, perfect for manipulation.

You see how the ones least affected in the band are Namjoon and Jin.
Namjoon because while he’s not per se smart, he’s also brainwashed by everything, but smart enough to use it in his advantage and Jin because his parents made sure to secure and engage him in other things outside the band.

We are all brainwashed one way or the other, MK Ultra is not even interesting anymore. Through social media, we ourselves have become "programmed", best example is Corona.
People acting like zombies because they believe what the media - paid by the same companies who enslave us - is telling them. That masks help. Suddenly you have people attacking you, beating you have and screaming "wear a fucking mask".
Not so much in the USA because masks weren't mandatory everywhere, but they were and are mandatory in Europe except some towns in Sweden.

This is the power of manipulation. very easy to achieve through media, social media, computer, movies, etc. You don't need some extreme FAILED program - they put drugs into those people until they ended up damaged for life, and failed to have the desired result.

Fast Forward 2021, our thoughts, mind, actions, feelings, are being controlled and shaped by media.
God is real and the devil is real these celebrities sold their soul to satan period. The hand signs are codes they don't do it randomly they know exactly what they are doing this a spiritual warfare .Some of them or maybe all them are not humans they are devils in human shape. In God scriptures especially the Quran mention "the legion of satan " and "human devils" they are among us in politics , religion , entertaiments and they like to troll websites or youtub channels where there is a bit of truth .or they can act like
A truth seeker mixing truth with falshood they attract you with the truth and then they sell you their poison in order to Deceive you more. Bts said that they are going to hell that the truthest thing they have never said. They know who they are ,they know that their fate is already sealed unlike normal humans who have still a chance to repent.They are pure evil darkness upon darkness. So everyone if you are interested go and check a YouTube channel "THE TRUTH IS FROM GOD" you will have a deep insights about this subject and how satan hijacked all religions. We only have God and God scriptures (mainly the Quran ) our time is almost up.

God is real and the devil is real these celebrities sold their soul to satan period. The hand signs are codes they don't do it randomly they know exactly what they are doing this a spiritual warfare .Some of them or maybe all them are not humans they are devils in human shape. In God scriptures especially the Quran mention "the legion of satan " and "human devils" they are among us in politics , religion , entertaiments and they like to troll websites or youtub channels where there is a bit of truth .or they can act like
A truth seeker mixing truth with falshood they attract you with the truth and then they sell you their poison in order to Deceive you more. Bts said that they are going to hell that the truthest thing they have never said. They know who they are ,they know that their fate is already sealed unlike normal humans who have still a chance to repent.They are pure evil darkness upon darkness. So everyone if you are interested go and check a YouTube channel "THE TRUTH IS FROM GOD" you will have a deep insights about this subject and how satan hijacked all religions. We only have God and God scriptures (mainly the Quran ) our time is almost up.
Respect their bliefs.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Can someone please ask @boti what they think of taehyung's bully exposing himself. View attachment 52385
Even celebrities in S.K will ruined their careers if they are caught bullying during their school days, why that person even claim to be person who bully the world's most handsome and have the most agresive fans in the world????? after bully scandal there is a lot of story from pann that they are school freinds from BT5 member and explain how kind/good they during school time not only Tae i read about JK too.
If that all story is true than for what? Everyone already know that the most innocent, kind hearted and smart idols re BT5 member

Last edited:

LilaqQen

Established
Even celebrities in S.K will ruined their careers if they are caught bullying during their school days, why that person even claim to be person who bully the world's most handsome and have the most agresive fans in the world????? after bully scandal there is a lot of story from pann that they are school freinds from BT5 member and explain how kind/good they during school time not only Tae i read about JK too.
If that all story is true than for what? Everyone already know that the most innocent, kind hearted and smart idols re BT5 member
Something is really fishy right now. Normally, scandals wouldn't happen that often but it seems now that a scandal after scandal is coming out. First Jimin's ex posting their pre debut pictures and now Tae's bully...something is weird. Really weird. Either they do it to gain fame or something else. But why now after all these years? Why did Jimin's ex feel the need to post their pictures knowing that it might cause Jimin trouble? And why would anyone boast about being a bully when everyone knows Army would literally destroy their lives?

swayy000

Star

sandonthebeach

Established
This is what will happen if some1 dare to annoy bt5 member
Or this
Someone has to say where's the "racist" remarks. The guy is right, they don't look very masculine, and Jhope isn't handsome. If Jhope was a random guy of South Korea, armys wouldn't consider him handsome. To sum up, nobody can criticize BTS, if they do they're racist, sexist......
They’re all crazy.

This is NOT racism. Can’t scream racism when it’s not happening. Just because someone said something about a band like BTS deserving it.
It's the cancel culture and twatter "woke" people probably saying the "racist" bu******. And many armys are lunatics.

queen82

Star
Someone has to say where's the "racist" remarks. The guy is right, they don't look very masculine, and Jhope isn't handsome. If Jhope was a random guy of South Korea, armys wouldn't consider him handsome. To sum up, nobody can criticize BTS, if they do they're racist, sexist......

It's the cancel culture and twatter "woke" people probably saying the "racist" bu******. And many armys are lunatics.
you're right, he have to do plastic surgery to at least looks good

sandonthebeach

Established
you're right, he have to do plastic surgery to at least looks good
But, their loony fans won't admit it.

The program went to ask, normal people who has no damn idea about kpop, and they couldn't figure out if he was a guy or a girl. Armies are afraid to admit it, but, they say they're attractive because they're famous.
And something else, what is "toxic masculinity"? saying that a guy doesn't look like it? Women don't like guys who wear more make up than them and who try to look like teenagers. If they say that, they're lying, or they want the dude's money.

swayy000

Star

but when their fave idols do or say something racist thats when they're quick to forgive and make excuses smh :rolleyes: