Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

myskinMylogo

Rookie
Bang has been recruiting young boys at least every since he started BigHit while falsely claiming he/they were a small company with no money.
I forgot his name, the pretty guy from txt. - yeonhun ?- has been with BigHit every since BTS , while he was very young.
At that time Bang was “scouting” little boys and many trainees while apparently having no money for BTS

He seems to be a perv and a gay p***phile.
his statements are at least big lies and the whole bighit a BigFraud.
i agree even when BTS debuted they always had so much promotion, bh was sending BTS to different countries to perform, they had decent quality music videos, and were also able to pay choreographers, managers, makeup artists, hair stylist, studio time, housing, producers, etc. how were they able to pay for all of that if they were ~so poor? selling a car or whatever sob story bangPD made up, can't pay for all of that.

idk anything about TxT but yeonjun became a trainee at BH in 2015 (at 15/16yo)
and 4/5 TxT come from rich families.

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
i agree even when BTS debuted they always had so much promotion, bh was sending BTS to different countries to perform, they had decent quality music videos, and were also able to pay choreographers, managers, makeup artists, hair stylist, studio time, housing, producers, etc. how were they able to pay for all of that if they were ~so poor? selling a car or whatever sob story bangPD made up, can't pay for all of that.

idk anything about TxT but yeonjun became a trainee at BH in 2015 (at 15/16yo)
and 4/5 TxT come from rich families.
Bang Pedo was very influenced by the style of L33 so man founded a business, at first maybe he wanted to be different because it took the hip-hop theme but in the end he finally adopt 5M style,. many said L33 So Man was very influenced by Michael Jackson in the 80s, he learned how trauma, abuse and the violence experienced by MJ as a child had the effect of making MJ a big and become a great singer, he adopted that way, that's why the kpop industry took children during training,

Idk maybe just maybe many parents in Korea also agree that if their children are treated like that with the guarantee that their children will progress and be successful in the future, just see kdrama Sky Castle, the children of rich people who are tortured and forced to over-study in various ways in order to become doctors

and the story of how Bang Pedo built BH almost bankrupt, penniless business or bt5 underestimated in Korea, treated unfairly because they came from a small company is just a spice and strategy that is usually favored by audiences in America because the main target is America, usually when the American public accepts then the world accepts.

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
It’s starting in Korea. This wave of making homosexuality so awesome that people start “out of the sudden” appearing as gay.

————-

Since this was brought up - politely asking about the truth is now disrespectful..

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/bts-once-shut-down-a-reporter-who-tried-to-ask-them-a-disrespectful-question.html/

———-

Grammy isn’t postponed due to covid but due to the election issues..

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/grammys-postpone-2021-1109962/
Woooow its really? Gay? Korea? Iam really shocked

queen82

Star

MariMarrie

Veteran
BigHit releasing another useless act.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/who-dvwn-bighit-s-newest-addition-drops-teaser-music-video-featuring-park-shin-hye-590720

Reminder: BigHit’s only source of income is BTS, so all the money they pour into those acts trying to establish themselves as a label, is actually BTS’s earnings, BUT the profits only go to BigHit and not BTS.

—————

BigHit suffering loses for the 4th quartal and issues a warning (though it is mentioned only as a side-notice), of lowering their net-profits for at least 2021 and 2022.
Expect Jin’s enlistment to be postponed again..

So why do you keep investing in useless projects?

Like for example also a girl group ?

https://hypebae.com/2021/1/big-hit-yg-sm-jyp-entertainment-k-pop-new-idol-groups-announcement-psy-rain-info

Can’t wait for all the rumors involving BTS and the new girl group. OR - the girls will say they’re gay.

Like T.A.T.U. so fraudulently did.

http://www.infostockdaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=122481

Last paragraph of the article:

"BTS, Big Hit Entertainment's core competency, is challenging to win the Grammy Awards," the company explained, adding, "Big Hit is an entertainment company with the world's largest fandom and expects related sales to increase rapidly based on large fandom when offline concerts resume in 2021."

Grammy’s postponement was unfortunate for BigHit’s financial statement release.

If the Grammy’s would have taken place as planned, they would have been able to hide their losses through the big headlines of BTS winning a Grammy, which is likely to happen. The fact that they received a nomination, despite no other boyband being nominated before, proved how low-life the Grammy’s are.

—————

BigHit’s newest trademark in Japan for a thing called “&TEAM”.

https://uspto.report/company/Big-Hit-Entertainment-Japan-Co-L-T-D

Again, the gaslighting of young people: “family”, “together”, “team”,
What would happen if one of the BT5 members admitted that he was gay? I don't know the rules regarding military service in Korea but is it possible that they will be exempted from conscription if they are found gay? I am sure that both Bang Pedo and Pres Moon are out of their minds to find an excuse so BT5 is not conscripted due to grammy delays and the possibility of them not winning

MariMarrie

Veteran
Last edited:

queen82

Star
Oh, queen Fakery Masonry

didn't Beyonce announce she was "pregnant" with Blue Ivy at the VMA after that woman die ?

MariMarrie

Veteran
To the readers of this thread, both active, as well as passive (silent):

Please do not use my postings, ideas, updates or notifications without giving credit.

It is the second time I am sending out this notice because people have used my postings without credit in other threats, or even platforms.

I spend about at least two hours daily gathering information and posting on this site.

Using informations/updates without credit is unlawful.

Please do not create a double thread of this existing one.

You have a separate thread for “sacrifices” theories , the BTS discussion thread, and this thread for everything else.

You wanted this way, I respected which is why this thread was created.

This situation has been going on for quite a long time now.

Turning the other thread into a copy of my thread and even using my own updates, information or analysis is not just against the rules of this site, but it falls under intellectual theft.
I'm really sorry if I might accidentally do it,

sandonthebeach

Established
just look at him how unstable he is and admits depression
He's depressed and he said "he can protect his country regardless of his gender identity" and then started to cry. No dude, you have a mental problem. You're not ok. It's sad and must be hard when your mind dissociates from your body.

sandonthebeach

Established
What would happen if one of the BT5 members admitted that he was gay?
I don't know if it's the case of Jungkook or the others, but, it wouldn't be rare if one of them get out of the closet. It wouldn't be the first case of a member of a boygroup is gay (i'm remembering cases such as Boyzone or Westlife).
At least the "don't ask, don't tell" policy was good
"Don't ask don't tell" was good, I mean, there's always been gay people, pretending they don't exist or forcing them to marry a woman or a man, I think it's wrong. But other thing is, the gay parades, gay couples adopting children or forcing everyone to like them. The gay parades are grotesque (and some gay people don think the same), not all people are going to like you (it doesn't matter gay or not), accept it and let it go. And gay couples adopting children, I'm sorry, I know this opinion it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but, children need a mother and a father (or at least a mother figure or a father figure). Love is not enough. Yeah, sure there are hetero couples that are horrible parents (that's not new), but a mother or a father cannot be replaced.

MariMarrie

Veteran
I don't know if it's the case of Jungkook or the others, but, it wouldn't be rare if one of them get out of the closet. It wouldn't be the first case of a member of a boygroup is gay (i'm remembering cases such as Boyzone or Westlife).

"Don't ask don't tell" was good, I mean, there's always been gay people, pretending they don't exist or forcing them to marry a woman or a man, I think it's wrong. But other thing is, the gay parades, gay couples adopting children or forcing everyone to like them. The gay parades are grotesque (and some gay people don think the same), not all people are going to like you (it doesn't matter gay or not), accept it and let it go. And gay couples adopting children, I'm sorry, I know this opinion it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but, children need a mother and a father (or at least a mother figure or a father figure). Love is not enough. Yeah, sure there are hetero couples that are horrible parents (that's not new), but a mother or a father cannot be replaced.
Yah Mark Westlife my favourite is gay, idk but is westlife is really big like bt5 that time??? Sorry bcs iam 99 liner, just know abt their music

sandonthebeach

Established
Yah Mark Westlife my favourite is gay, idk but is westlife is really big like bt5 that time??? Sorry bcs iam 99 liner, just know abt their music
Not really. I'm not sure but, apart from Ireland and UK, I don't think they were really known.
Now, I've remembered, this guy who was a member of 2AM, Jo Kwon. He was involved in an scandal in the past with another guy from another boygroup (I don't recall the name, sorry). They denied the rumors and said they were close friends...........
Nowadays I think Jo Kwon has, more or less, admitted he's gay (I mean, not with those words).