Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

샤카 탁스

Rookie
Can't understand Bahasa but what I can say that yes when they went to US for Amrican Hustle Life, it's not JK's first time in US. Bighit sent JK before there to improve his dancing.
Aren't they all 7 in the American Hustle Life event not just JK. If BIGHIT sent them all to America, and still said their agency was small, then that's a big lie!!

샤카 탁스

Rookie
This is so stupid - they’re basically using people who didn’t made it in the end for the l-land show / enhypen, for the my oh my JAPAN division of bighit as a new Japanese (?) band ??

It sounds all good and big, but this isn’t the definition of a company’s “division”

You can talk about Sony’s Germany or Japan division, as they have thousands of signed people ranging from classical to orchestras, bands, singers of all kind, pop, rock, conductors, composers. Etc.

BigHit is still, according to the definition, a company managing one band - BTS.
Launching a boyband in Japan should mean starting from scratch with Japanese guys.

Not...THIS:

https://www.hellokpop.com/kpop/former-i-land-contestants-to-debut-in-new-boy-group-under-big-hit-japan-division/

Notice some of the comments from this site:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/01/big-hit-japan-to-debut-new-boy-group.html

View attachment 50208

——————-

Or this: two members from the other existent two bands under BigHit - Nu Est and Seventeen taking breaks due to “anxiety” treatment.

I get anxiety treatment just from watching them gaying around and doing nothing.

https://mb.com.ph/2021/01/02/k-pop-band-nuest-member-aron-goes-on-hiatus-due-to-anxiety-to-undergo-treatment/

Just noticed the gaying rainbow in the back.

View attachment 50207View attachment 50206View attachment 50205

——————

I find it obvious that no viewer numbers have been reported over BigHit’s fake pre-recorded “live” New Year’s Eve event.

As opposed to the past two events where their “explosive” numbers were reported all over the place.

MBC Gayo keeps their record over the most viewed show on New Year’s Eve.

BigHit pushed once again BTS to attract people and they’ve embarrassed themselves with a boring pre-recorded show.

Meanwhile BigHit’s stock keeps falling and the most talked show remain Gayo and SM’s free concert on January 1st.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopthoughts/comments/ko7upe

https://thebiaslist.com/2020/12/31/2020-mbc-gayo-daejejun-recap-best-performances/

View attachment 50204
Will there be any signs BTS is starting to be ignored ???

샤카 탁스

Rookie
Yeah...no way. Nobody would pay attention to anything BigHit is releasing, or the name BigHit, txt, etc...if it weren’t for BTS.
One has to acknowledge the fact, that anything related to BigHit and the people/companies/investments around them, exist and only have a future depending on BTS.

——————

On a different note, but not really that much different, this german commercial involving one of the big chain-stores-markets, Edeka, is everywhere regarding the pushing of digital currency for surveillance and getting rid of cash.
Just notice the fine pose of the gentleman and his fingers.

View attachment 50210
BTS-style pose hahahahaha...

Anonymous007

Rookie
Netizens wonder why Big Hit Labels didn’t reveal the number of viewers of their concert

Big Hit Labels’ concert “It’s difficult to accurately estimate the number of viewers because it was aired on JTBC as well”

original post: theqoo

1. Just admit the failure of the plan and don’t do it next time

2. The number of viewers seemed to be less than expected

3. Ugh… Wake up, Big Hit

4. Don’t you just need to check the number of paying viewers?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I didn’t buy it because it was too expensive

6. Just reveal the number of paying viewers. What does that have to do with the broadcast?

7. I didn’t buy it and I have no regrets

8. After all, SM is so cool

9. Don’t rely on BTS and ARMY for the success of Big Hit and labels

10. I bet they didn’t reveal it because the number of viewers was less than expected

There were delusional comments by ifans saying how it doesn't matter that they didn't share the numbers...also those that said to stop comparing lol. I guess bh was banking on bts again to give them viewer traffic but failed. Bh is really nothing w out bts, the other label mates aren't enough huh

샤카 탁스

Rookie
I find it interesting how jm and other celebs mentioned the jung in ah situation but not much about the nth room scandal..
Saya penasaran dengan isi kamarnya heheehehe...
I find it interesting how jm and other celebs mentioned the jung in ah situation but not much about the nth room scandal..
Im corius about that!!!
I'll be waiting...hahahahahahha....

MariMarrie

Veteran

Door

Rookie
you are welcome !

I don't know if it is any consolation, but I did not had any idea either, although it is my profession, until I was told to put some cute symbols like butterfly, or those p***philia spirals, and it made no sense for me to put them in my project, they were just looking dumb and without any connection to the actual story.

those things are hiding in plain sight and look nice, so even though you seem them often, and soooo much of them in the past 10 years, you don't actually pay attention.

For example the checkered board, which I like. I would build one for my self in my home, if I had one of those luxurious mansions. I won't let masonry or anything taking over, just because they use symbols that they decided to be "theirs", same with gay people taking the rainbow as a symbol for their shitty things, while in religion it is a symbol for God's promise.

butterfly are also a symbol of masonry, but I don't know all of them.

as far as theatre goes, I've seen a performance of Hedda Gabler with the director being in the masonry and he used masonic symbols all over the place.

I've also seen die Fledermaus and Madame Butterfly filled with masonic symbols, equally without any connection to the actual play or opera/operetta.

i stumbled upon this link https://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/cinema.html

the thing is, like I've said, it's not necessarily in order to send signals, although this is often the case in relation with them showing to the other "brothers" that they are loyal, but primarily used more like a commercial, like those things you see on tv during commercial breaks. or commercials on football tshirts. do you actually pay attention to some tennis player, or when watching games, to all the names on the boards, or tshirts? no. but it sure stays in your brain and next time you buy a drink, it will most likely be coca cola because you've seen it on commercials, or buy a tmobile contract for the same reason.

this goes for any other product. brain association.

I am not aware of exactly how often and how many theatre plays have used masonry symbols, but once a company is being owned by masons, or fundings are coming from the masonry, or the director is a mason, you will have plays filled with their symbols.

same goes with homosexuals. their agenda, their symbols.

i believe those theories started with the good purpose of spreading the truth, but often miss the fact that pop music isn't the only place for all sorts of weird things and that all the people "chosen" to be famous, are chosen because they promote bad things. it's not like you've heard of a good religious person being promoted in classical music for example. or jazz.

no, it's always those who are mediocre and easy to be controlled. not as in mind control, but more willing to do and play whatever they decide, as oppose to someone who prioritize his or her work over fame.

you mentioned this sentence- "How can you control a happy and grateful person who doesn't need anything from you?" . I even wrote about it regarding BTS, that if they wouldn't constantly play the victim, and everything I've mentioned in my previous posting, about being trapped, or hurt, etc…, their fans wouldn't feel needed to "save", or to "mother" them. it wouldn't create a normal reaction especially in women, discussed in many psychological articles, why girls often are attracted to the "damaged" bad guy, because we think we can save him and he will love us for that.

same with BTS, if they wouldn't NEED their fans because they are sooooo damaged and broken and with hardships and depression and my oh my, all of that, it would all come down to the actual quality of the work and fans wouldn't feel NEEDED.

when talking about the people behind it, one should not underestimate that we are talking about people who have been in the business for decades, for them this is standard.

they know what sells, they know what they're being payed for by the big companies behind them (see the dealing of private prisons in america, i wrote about it somewhere in the thread, how they use and recruit rappers to equally romanticize drugs and violence, so that their fans copy them resulting in more inmates), Kurt Cobain or the entire 60- 70s "stars" (janis joplin) are just an example of playing or even being the "troubled" but actually stupid drug or alcohol addict. They still make money with those people being dead.

the fact that masonry is almost all over the place that's reality. it doesn't mean that everyone is doing rituals, or blood something, or killings. many join the masonry for status, money and connections.

and as I've said, south korea doesn't have such a big masonry following.

while one can recognize masonry symbols after a while, there is not a similar checkbox for MK Ultra, because we are talking about victims and people whose life has been destroyed, that were subjected over a long period of times within closed surroundings to all sorts of experiments involving heavy drugs and psychotic torture techniques.

I believe people who don't have a deep documentation mix those two and put them together, although they have nothing in common and let's not forget with MK ultra, victims haven't be able to continue normally with their life.

If any of those people, I mean either of them, not just BTS, would have been subjected to the known MK ultra program, they wouldn't be able to walk a red carpet and stand on their feet.

also, there is no need for anyone to subject someone who you actually need, to a program that does nothing.

I don't know what to think yet about Russell Brand, I sometimes watch some of his videos, but he was famous and hooked up on drugs and all sorts of weird things, he is talking about fame, becoming a different person through makeup and style, etc..this video is from yesterday.

Sorry for the late reply. That's so interesting how you said you were told to put such symbols, do you know where that came from? I mean, who decided to add that and why? I sometimes think people can be a little "monkey see monkey do" and just repeat what they see celebrities do. Kinda like "Beyonce closes one eye with hand, I want that in my add too". Do you get what I mean?

Oooh, that's such a good point about BTS "acting" like victims so fans would "mother" them. I haven't thought of that, even though I now see I too felt that toward them and other celebrities. I kept wondering why is BH making fans pay so much attention to, for example, Jimin's insecurities, and even using them in their BTS world game? It's just bizarre. But maybe the romantization of depression is also a big part of that, as you said.
I guess you're right. Maybe fans are also way too attached to the "artist", not even the art. The art doesn't matter much. I think BH even said it themselves, that they think BTS are so popular because of their connection with fans through social media.
I also wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of fear that's being pumped into kids. And I know that this has been going on for long, my parents said that AIDS was a big scare in their time, and when I was tiny I remember hearing in school that the ozone layer is gonna disappear because of hair spray and we'll all burn to death. After that it was animals dying which even made some boys cry so much because they loved animals and heard that animals like sharks are suffering and the kids can't help them. And now it's global warming and that something like 40% of the world will drown in the near future, and etc. And after that art and music is romantisizing this depression and emptiness. So maybe the depressed artists are a way for a teen to identify with them? Does that make sense? I'm kind of thinking out loud, so I'm not sure.
Kind of like the opening scene in Pleasantville movie.

That's a very interesting video, thanks. I don't know who Russel Brand is, I'm probably too young, but he does have interesting thoughts. It's interesting also how he said he didn't notice how he crafted a persona for himself.

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Sorry for the late reply. That's so interesting how you said you were told to put such symbols, do you know where that came from? I mean, who decided to add that and why? I sometimes think people can be a little "monkey see monkey do" and just repeat what they see celebrities do. Kinda like "Beyonce closes one eye with hand, I want that in my add too". Do you get what I mean?

Oooh, that's such a good point about BTS "acting" like victims so fans would "mother" them. I haven't thought of that, even though I now see I too felt that toward them and other celebrities. I kept wondering why is BH making fans pay so much attention to, for example, Jimin's insecurities, and even using them in their BTS world game? It's just bizarre. But maybe the romantization of depression is also a big part of that, as you said.
I guess you're right. Maybe fans are also way too attached to the "artist", not even the art. The art doesn't matter much. I think BH even said it themselves, that they think BTS are so popular because of their connection with fans through social media.
I also wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of fear that's being pumped into kids. And I know that this has been going on for long, my parents said that AIDS was a big scare in their time, and when I was tiny I remember hearing in school that the ozone layer is gonna disappear because of hair spray and we'll all burn to death. After that it was animals dying which even made some boys cry so much because they loved animals and heard that animals like sharks are suffering and the kids can't help them. And now it's global warming and that something like 40% of the world will drown in the near future, and etc. And after that art and music is romantisizing this depression and emptiness. So maybe the depressed artists are a way for a teen to identify with them? Does that make sense? I'm kind of thinking out loud, so I'm not sure.

That's a very interesting video, thanks. I don't know who Russel Brand is, I'm probably too young, but he does have interesting thoughts. It's interesting also how he said he didn't notice how he crafted a person for himself.
I found it in twitter

85% of society doesn’t know the cosmic universal truth. The other 15% is split into 2 groups. 10% are the global elite that keep the knowledge to themselves & oppress society using that knowledge to be superior. The other 5% make it their mission to educate the 85%.

queen82

Star

That's a very interesting video, thanks. I don't know who Russel Brand is, I'm probably too young, but he does have interesting thoughts. It's interesting also how he said he didn't notice how he crafted a person for himself.
Pleasantville , i like that movie