Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

ayo05

Established
I mean it's true in a way because even withput Seotaiji and boys (which YG was in) there would be no kpop in the first place, which means no BTS. Fans need to understand. Sm's founder made LOTS of successful artists like TVXQ, that made people love kpop more. Fans are so close minded that they can't think for once in their damn life.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Broooo.... I never thought of that... I can't wait to see what happens
It is happening..i read a post about Suga able to reach the other members that are recording a commercial ...i translated the article in english
"BTS's Suga joined the group's activities.

Media reports that BTS was filming a commercial today and Suga was with the members.
Suga underwent shoulder surgery in early November and has been on vacation since then, so this could mean that he will resume his activities soon"

queen82

Star
The nice voice he had and technique - completely gone. It sounds horrible. He can't sing anymore. As in using his vocal chords for creating a singing sound.
His sounds are coming out of his chin. It's one of the mistakes people do when they can't or don't know how to sing.
It's unacceptable that he's being let in the studio and unacceptable for him to walk around without respect.
I can tell you that any person who
sings notices the lack of practice because you become unsure of the execution. You don't feel comfortable and stop using the vocal chords the proper way and start either eliminating a lot of air which he's been doing in all his singing moments lately (like Billie Eilish for example who also can't sing), or keeping it all at a chin level which makes the screaming sound in a lower volume.
All he had to do was to get up of his video games chair and work. One hour daily would have been enough.
But for BTS "V" Taehyung who never worked in his life, only shot videos and pictures like dolls, one hour practice would have been too much to ask.

Peakboy is the tall creepy gay hugging him last year in the Christmas picture

sorry but he's not that terrible , i've heard worse , merry christmas to you anyway

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Jimin voice in the christmas song is terrible...seems like he is drunk ..i would never had this voice : O So bad !!!!!
Poor my ears.Really he can't sing.The high notes are painful to listen...the japanese guy who said he has a golden voice must to be drunk or drugged.Jin voice is more stable,beautiful than Jimin and Taehyung also...i listened V song,and his voice is damaged,ruined,not stable,and also seems tired or lazy,like he didn't wanted sing this song...it is a pity because his voice is soulful ,but it lacks vocal exercises,and i don't know know if he has drunk or others healthy problems,but the voice is not ok.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Merry Christmas to you as well.

...and again, I am speaking from a professional point of view, comparing his voice and his qualities before he stopped exercising with this recording.
It's not like with Jimin who has never been able to sing.
It's about someone with a special voice and good technique which can't be compared in any form with this recording.
This was the reason why I've specified his nice voice before when I started the post.

His voice is unrecognizable to what he used to sound like and when something like this happens, a teacher first looks for the cause, doesn't matter if it's a voice or an instrument or dancing.

The reason being - it's more difficult to correct mistkes. It's easier to start with someone who was never able to sing or play an instrument.
If I were to teach both of them at the same time, I would be having more success with Jimin than Taehyung.
Then the person in question would have to start performing and see wether his body reacts to the correction of mistakes, or, the brain will automatically go the route of old singing.
It's the same in dancing.

you will have people practicing for years to correct the mistakes only to go on stage and the brain to delete everything corrected just use the old mistakes.

As far as this recording goes, in professional terms - he is not singing. This isn't singing. It's the upper part of the vocal chords used in speaking, which he's pushing to make it sound like if he's singing. But it's not singing.

For those here who aren't singers, you can test it on your own- sing something, record yourself and while replaying it you will notice the voice sounding higher even in low registers, because if you can't sing professionally, you will only be using the upper part of your chords (tight neck/chin).

You can also test it by concentrating to see if your muscles are tens around your neck and chest. Which is also hearable for a professional.

I wasn't judging him compared with Jimin (I hope for everyone's sake to not have someone who's singing worst than that).
I was judging him compared with how beautiful his voice used to sound.

Taehyung had one of the best voices I've heard in a while.

With proper training he could have become something like Elvis Presley.

if he quits everything every time he has to work or practice - someone else will come along.

Meanwhile the voice he had is gone. And he's the only one to be blamed.
Boti, I want to ask your opinion, if if Taehyung didn't ruin his voice, would he have a voice of this level?
I don't know if the type of voice is the same or different only I think this singer has a deep and unique voice. and because I'm not a musician I heard Taehyung's voice is still good on 'the truth untold' (not the live version), what do you think?

queen82

Star
Jimin voice in the christmas song is terrible...seems like he is drunk ..i would never had this voice : O So bad !!!!!
Poor my ears.Really he can't sing.The high notes are painful to listen...the japanese guy who said he has a golden voice must to be drunk or drugged.Jin voice is more stable,beautiful than Jimin and Taehyung also...i listened V song,and his voice is damaged,ruined,not stable,and also seems tired or lazy,like he didn't wanted sing this song...it is a pity because his voice is soulful ,but it lacks vocal exercises,and i don't know know if he has drunk or others healthy problems,but the voice is not ok.
About Jimin it's a lost cause, he dance really well but i repeat singing is not his talent, in Taehyung case with some proper singing lesson if he really want (but i really doubt at this point) , his voice would became better , everything is possible for me , if you really want and merry christmas to you

MariMarrie

Veteran
wow.

The way the guy sings. The voice itself, the range, the power, the technique. All together.

Equally important - it’s uncommon for Asians to have this type of voice or taehyung’s.

Some ethnicities have natively a born singing voice. Asians - rarely.

Which is why taehyung’s case was a special one.
This singer It’s a different case than Taehyungs’s former voice.

the singer’s voice sounds similar with joe cocker’s voice in some parts.

Yes. You are right about truth untold. In fact that’s another example - the beginning of the song is in low volume. You can hear how good taehyung’s voice was back then due to little auto-tune, natural sound and the fact that despite the low volume, he had control over the voice making it sound full and having all vocal resonances sounding. As oppose to Jungkook who enters right after him and whose voice sounds mediocre and slim.

The same situation in grey and blue the recent song, unfortunately the other way around.

After taehyung, Jungkook starts singing and despite its low volume, jungkook’s voice is full and more powerful than taehyung’s whispering.

Singing low is one technical aspect that has to be practiced. Singing on Low volume doesn’t mean whispering. Same with singing loud - doesn’t mean screaming.

To end with giving a simple answer to your question - I believe taehyung with some practice would have squashed this singer because observing his old videos when he was singing, his voice was very permeable and unique.

He seemed to have had his strong points in different genres, naturally modifying the sound of his voice according to the type of music.

Unfortunately all the could have/would have don’t matter because I can’t mention one occasion when taehyung stood on the stage singing a song.

————-
On a side note - interesting how bighit / Bang released jimin’s and taehyung’s solo both on the same day as a competition but left Jungkook out not risking having both of them competing against each other.

I am surprised by the low views for Taehyung.

Jimin’s unbearable voice and song got 10 mil views while taehyung’s still at 6.5.
maybe because the time is right, usually at christmas the christmas song will get more attention, I read Snow Flower lyrics even though it has the word Christmas, but it's like more about someone's love

Taehyung has a very rare voice i really adore its unique, but bighit and he himself prefers to sell to his cuteness and face

Boti about ure statment 'Singing on Low volume doesn’t mean whispering. Same with singing loud - doesn’t mean screaming'

I want to know ur opinion about this j1n singing loud, u can jump 01.36-01.50
And
Jungkook low volume (idk its right or not in low volume, i just heard its different than usually cmiiw), from 01.41

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
About Jimin it's a lost cause, he dance really well but i repeat singing is not his talent, in Taehyung case with some proper singing lesson if he really want (but i really doubt at this point) , his voice would became better , everything is possible for me , if you really want and merry christmas to you
Thanks♡Merry christmas to you♡I think that he is not interested to have a better voice...it is like he is depressed,and entrapped.Idol's life is not for him.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Jin is screaming and Jungkook isn’t really singing, he’s fooling around imitating a certain voice. In this part his pitch is off so he isn’t even hitting the right notes.

I noticed with Jungkook that he can only hit the notes rightly on certain songs. Meaning he is also not practicing his singing. Only the few songs he has to record prior to recording sessions.
Otherwise he wouldn’t be so off with his pitch. It’s not the first time I am noticing this.

You can fool around and do karaoke but if the pitch is off, the voice is bad/lack of practice
The notes are still the same no matter the song.

Another moment where I’ve noticed it was when they received an Asian award and they started fooling around while “singing” BWL. they knew they can’t sing live so they acted as if they’re fooling around. Except - their fooling around which was awfully off the the pitch was more the proof of their incapability of singing.

————-

Bad case of playback went wrong

http://instagr.am/p/CJOVhMkJKdi/
Talking about imitating, these 3 boys from Flipina are much much more talented and hard working than BT5, they can imitating with the right note (and their real voices are good with lots of practice, am i right?) but maybe they don't want to make certain deals so they have to lose in the world best event

queen82

Star
t
Talking about imitating, these 3 boys from Flipina are much much more talented and hard working than BT5, they can imitating with the right note (and their real voices are good with lots of practice, am i right?) but maybe they don't want to make certain deals so they have to lose in the world best event
there's many artist that are way better than Bts, even the ones that doing cover song on Youtube

MariMarrie

Veteran
t

there's many artist that are way better than Bts, even the ones that doing cover song on Youtube
Of course, but these 3 boys have met The Corden guy and Ariana, has even held a concert in America not a few were come

But after i see they are good christian, is that possible that they don't want to do some things/make some deal so they can't be famous like bt5 / at least kpop singers? What do you think?

queen82

Star
Of course, but these 3 boys have met The Corden guy and Ariana, has even held a concert in America not a few were come

But after i see they are good christian, is that possible that they don't want to do some things/make some deal so they can't be famous like bt5 / at least kpop singers? What do you think?
i really hope they didn't get involved in that occult staff in the future

MariMarrie

Veteran
They remind me of Jackson 5.

The way it usually works in this business - it’s not like someone comes to you and says : you have to sleep with this and that.
Despite of popular believes that everyone is in some sort of sorcery club with spells and rituals, it’s not.

Most of us are simply and forcibly surrounded by this world which works with the same brainwashing tools like everything else.
You automatically are surrounded by promiscuity, drugs, parties- without necessarily meaning everyone it’s doing openly.
It’s just in the air.
You’re automatically stigmatized, ostracized and basically have to renounce any sort of common moral believes, unless it’s visible that you’re willing to do as told.
Doing interviews promoting certain things, sending a certain message your label/manager told you, being surrounded by certain people only, etc.
Until you start believing that this is the right way.
I keep mentioning but people ignore it because pop/rock and the rest is more accessible than classical music, but the political and financial interest is way bigger there than pop music although people make less money.

You don’t get to appear anywhere (because you mentioned that these kids appeared there and there), unless the “community” believes that they could use you for their purposes.
You don’t get to do much of you say no.
Take prince and MJ as an example.
No one ever makes a career unless they’re allowed to.

Not everything it’s about ritual spells or killings.

“Everyone can get out. You just can’t get in anymore.”

So many people have refused to be part of it. Including me. Suddenly all funding have been withdrawn, no invitations anymore. This being even before it got worse with cancel culture and gays.
I am not famous. I write on a forum. I am at peace with my decision.
And I used to be quite known amongst professional. It’s not like I lost nothing.

What I’m saying is that rather believing BTS is trapped, poor people, and forced to do things, there is another explanation more commonly occurring - they were ignorant and stupid, never asked themselves what exactly are those symbols appearing in their videos, don’t care wether they are singing on the stage, none of them speak English except Namjoon and all they do is playing games with underage girls and checking if they trend on the internet.

They make money, their parents as well and are not bothered over anything. Nor ashamed that they’re being used as tools. They actually believe they have some importance, believing in the fake hype.
They are old enough to understand the phenomena of crazy girl fans.

If you look around, who ever doesn’t play the game, is out.
Nowadays doctors are being arrested if criticizing Corona measurements. I am not talking about China. I am talking about Europe.

Even at work you’re being fired of saying anything.

Look here. Talking about symbols and sending messages...

Pinning down priorities: Russia’s central bank boss sent coded messages to financial market via her… BROOCHES

Can you point out to one “famous” person at this moment with some proof of brain in their head? They’re all stupid and brainwashed.

There is no secret “mk ultra” drug project behind it. They wouldn’t be able to perform and you don’t even need it.
All what those people want is fame fame fame. They’ll do and say whatever you want in return for it.

This group TNT is lovely but with boys one thing has to be taken into consideration - during puberty the voice cracks and changes, so whatever they do now, might only last 4-5 more years.

It’s unfortunate to see how many good people are out there but only those who aren’t extraordinary are making career.
Why? Because when you’re good enough to also realize it, it’s more difficult to sell out yourself. Fame is irrelevant at that point.
To quote BTS (Hahahaha) - when you “work so hard”.... unlikely to sell out for something that’s unimportant.

They haven’t stopped talking about for the past two days.
It’s impressive.
Wanna bet once he has a girlfriend all of that it’s gone..?
Or the more they gay around, the more awarded they will be?
Taehyung was wearing again yesterday for their performance women’s clothing looking badly on him.
Also because the blouse is ugly, still there was no need for him to be dressed like this.
If he would have had some less ignorance, he’d know that is about promoting homosexuality and gender dysphoria and stop doing it.
This goes for all of them who are blindly and happily doing what they’re told.
Even children are more motivated in pursuing their own will and mind.

http://instagr.am/p/CJOVubiJMos/
U amazed me, you explain in detail and good thank you

Truthteller

Veteran
Taehyung’s the worst.
On several occasions he lost balance, after which he again faked “exhaustion”, barely moves his body, looks heavy and stiff, keeps sticking his tongue out and walking with the hand in the pocket to look cool. It’s the first time I am saying this - he was the worst out of all.
What happened to him? Has he always been this bad? He can’t really move and looks very unfit and out of shape. His face also looks bloated. I guess you could say he is skinny fat. If dancing was my profession I would take better care of myself.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Watched their individual black swan cameras.
Jimin is by far the best one. He even makes the stupid choreography look good. Too bad he ended up the way it’s now.
I enjoyed watching it this time.

Jungkook’s was ok, he looks hot but too much concentrated on that. He had continuously the same face throughout the entire song.

Taehyung’s the worst.
On several occasions he lost balance, after which he again faked “exhaustion”, barely moves his body, looks heavy and stiff, keeps sticking his tongue out and walking with the hand in the pocket to look cool. It’s the first time I am saying this - he was the worst out of all.

Even Jin and Namjoon did better.
Hoseok - ok, but just boring and looking gay. Not effeminate gay. Just gay. Plain. Obvious.
Jimin is amazing ,i have to admit...him,Kai and Taemin for me are the best dancers in kpop...they express their emotions and they are talented.I prefer Kai and Taemin but Jimin in Black Swan did a good job.
Jungkook is too much focused to do a good performance that he couldn't express his emotions,and a dancer must to express something during his dance...
Taehyung was lazy,it was like he didn't wanted to dance,he was distracted,the movements are very bad...i don't know what happened to him ,but you get the point because you said he was no will to work and do a good job.He should leave kpop because if i would an artist i would do something that makes me feel good and i love...he seems really tired and off

queen82

Star
Jimin is amazing ,i have to admit...him,Kai and Taemin for me are the best dancers in kpop...they express their emotions and they are talented.I prefer Kai and Taemin but Jimin in Black Swan did a good job.
Jungkook is too much focused to do a good performance that he couldn't express his emotions,and a dancer must to express something during his dance...
Taehyung was lazy,it was like he didn't wanted to dance,he was distracted,the movements are very bad...i don't know what happened to him ,but you get the point because you said he was no will to work and do a good job.He should leave kpop because if i would an artist i would do something that makes me feel good and i love...he seems really tired and off
he should leave kpop, you're totally right