Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

boti

Star
Every single aspect of their life in front of the cameras is planned into a sick derailed minuscule tiring detail and connections revealed through secret BigHit staff members acting as “army”.
Not referring to this member in particular.

Their fans can’t even properly count from 1-10 but 0.1 seconds after BTS uploads something, they already found the connection. My ass...

ayo05

Established
Every single aspect of their life in front of the cameras is planned into a sick derailed minuscule tiring detail and connections revealed through secret BigHit staff members acting as “army”.

Their fans can’t even properly count from 1-10 but 0.1 seconds after BTS uploads something, they already found the connection. My ass...

I can never make that connection that fast... I remember the YouTube live of yoongi painting but I completely forgot about it after.. They are soo dedicated it's scary...

HANNA1999

Rookie

EXACTLY, I think some big army accounts are run by Bigs*it staff. Not only Twitter accounts but also youtube channels, I remember seeing a channel explaining only BTS's MVs theories, but it was very detailed like how can a single person know and notice all these details ... and they were very very careful.

Meanwhile...
" Affection " they said .. LOL

halley

Rookie
EXACTLY, I think some big army accounts are run by Bigs*it staff. Not only Twitter accounts but also youtube channels, I remember seeing a channel explaining only BTS's MVs theories, but it was very detailed like how can a single person know and notice all these details ... and they were very very careful.
It reminded me I_u's last song. As soon as the song was uploaded, in 10 minutes, comments were full of "theories" and all of them were same.
There are lots of fake paid "fans" in twit_ter, inst@ and y0utu_be.
Sometimes, even the fan-idols interactions can be fake. They sometimes put people in airports, fan signs or concerts too, they scream for the idols.
They say/do something crazy so that the group or idol will get attention.

5hawol

Established
Cannibalism is eating people

Sodomy relates to sexual perversity such as anal sex
———-

BTS enlisting in the army as speculated in some posts by me, is unlikely to happen as long as they bring that money to the table.
Whatever the media writes or whatever their statements are, it’s all manipulation because from what I’ve read South Koreans are pretty strict on military exemption and the public doesn’t like people who are being exempted without reason.
Sports - yes. Classical music - yes.
Kpop? Hahahahaha.

They try to prepare the public and warm them up, but the bomb is already with Jin being able to enlist next year. That’s already a unmerited and unjustified exception.
At some point i’ve mentioned that if they keep pushing the extension, they will start pretending that they’re too old/have medical issues, etc. already a few of them have made public some health issues they have.
Jungkook and Jimin are tattooed, Jungkook heavily, I’ve read somewhere that this isn’t a golden thing in the military.

The moment Jin received an exception and was able to postpone without reason his enlisting, that moment it was clear they will not enlist. As long as they keep on with this format, they will find ways to postpone.

In a previous post I posted informations and articles over the fact that Jin’s postponement was already in discussions and granted almost 2 years ago.
Yet, they lied about it and even a few months ago said - if and when the time comes, we will enlist.

At that time they already knew that Jin has been granted a postponement.
They lied because they were aware of the backlash.
They were asked multiple times in the past 2 years - how about military. They sat on the truth and lied about it.

But hey - they’re all angels.

No. As long as they’re in BTS, they won’t serve. Afterwards they’ll come with medical excuses. Or other reasons.
Your post reminded me of our S*HINee little bean T*aemin. He disclosed earlier this year that he was flat footed and recently he tattooed on his arm and torso. Seems he wants to be exempted as well. huhuhu our cute lil puppy fluff fluff don't wanna go to army.

Last edited:

5hawol

Established
The same creeps looking like pedophiles at that little girls a few months ago.

They look as if they're at a striptease show.
..But looking at twenty something girls hardly qualifies as paedophilia.

Just for the record, sexual interest in children below 13 is paedophilia and sexual interest in teenagers is called ephebophilia. Paedophilia is a serious crime and punishable under law but ephebophilia isn't, tho I admit its kinda ewww.
Giving Paedophile tag to just anyone isn't right. The guys there are in a programn and they had to look interested at the performance (duh) . Lets give them a break. They are just doing their job.

5hawol

Established
It’s sad to see that the “victimhood” agenda in order to get attention has attracted children that young and how parents encourage this.

View attachment 44174
I think why people like T*aehyun is because he is kind, friendly and very polite. Lots of fans and non fans who have seen them in real life says T*aehyung, R monster and J*hope are the best at greeting people. They are always courteous towards others. No matter what they are in their private life, its still a very good admirable trait to treat others with respect and courtesy. We have to give them that at least

queen82

Established
I think why people like T*aehyun is because he is kind, friendly and very polite. Lots of fans and non fans who have seen them in real life says T*aehyung, R monster and J*hope are the best at greeting people. They are always courteous towards others. No matter what they are in their private life, its still a very good admirable trait to treat others with respect and courtesy. We have to give them that at least
they were trained to be gentle and kind in front of fans and other people

5hawol

Established
they were trained to be gentle and kind in front of fans and other people
Yeah, but still some fail to do so. There are some really really rude stars and just their rude stares make fans feel small and insignificant like wtf... Also some of them give better looking fans more attention. T*aehyung is one who treats everyone equally putting no distinction to looks, age, gender, class... Do I sound like a fan? I am not I swear

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Rookie
Ya
it looks some master and slave stuff or something like that, i mean what Jungkook and Jin do
Yaaah in vlive osaka (mybe 2016, idk) jin said to jk 'be grateful and loyal to me for the rest of your life' dunno what kind of relationship like that

Also

*g## detected* JK

Attachments

boti

Star
..But looking at twenty something girls hardly qualifies as paedophilia.

Just for the record, sexual interest in children below 13 is paedophilia and sexual interest in teenagers is called ephebophilia. Paedophilia is a serious crime and punishable under law but ephebophilia isn't, tho I admit its kinda ewww.
Giving Paedophile tag to just anyone isn't right. The guys there are in a programn and they had to look interested at the performance (duh) . Lets give them a break. They are just doing their job.
I was referring to an early post where a little girl maybe 8 or 9 was dancing and doing lolita-like moves from a song of a kpop girl band. They were looking at her in ways no adult should look at a child.
Observing all kpop girl bands and having followed the entire scandal of them being dressed in the style of "lolita" , you see how girls are meant to entertain creeps and pedophiles. Their bodies don't look like the average body of a 20-25 y old, they look more like 16 y olds.
Yes, I am aware about the different categories, but one also calls a p***phile a man in his 30s looking at 20 something girls. Leonardo diCaprio, Jared Leto, Brad Pitt now - people call them pedophiles because one of the reason why they date girls in their 20s to mid 20s is because women's genitalia doesn't change much in shape and functionality until late 20s. Since there are also younger people in here I will not go too much into detail, but the term "tight" is what they refer to, why they date girls in their 20s and why one calls them pedophiles, even though yes, they don't fit in the category of pedophiles, but ephebophilia.
The genitalia of a 10 y old and uterus, the canal to the uterus, doesn't change much. It does starting with 25, 26. More and more after 30. Many women suffer psychologically because you see the changes in your body, your hips go wider, you put on weight even when you're skinny, you have issues with heavy discharge or sudden dryness (what Ben Shapiro correctly mentioned regarding Cardi B's song WAP). But when you're young and have the body of a child, you don't have any of those issues.
Most of them have sexual intercourse with little children, qualifying as peodphilia. The majority with minors, or young girls with shaved genitalia. Jeezz...I wonder why they like that...
One calls it ephebophilia, but it is still punishable by law. Having sex with a minor.

The fact that those 40-50+ guys where sitting there, watching those girls from behind, dressed up like semi-prostitutes, like they all dress, it's disgusting, if that's what "doing their job" means, then their job should not exist.
You can have performers without showing on TV how those old men are watching like in a strip-club, young girls performing. You could simply have the girls performing. But no. The reason why they let those dudes looking at them like this, is to normalize a creepy behavior. 40 something men, even 30 something, have no business in watching the asses and children-like-looking bodies of girls doing sex-moves.

Like I have mentioned in the beginning, the same old d***s where enjoying the performance of a child under 10, a post that I have made earlier and the fat less taller one in the middle was hugging and kissing Jimin who didn't seem to enjoy it much a few years ago.
It's not a "one time" thing. I've seen lots of eyebrow raising moments in their show.

I hope maybe this could open some fresh perspective regarding adult men “watching” young girls doing Lolita’s game.
A decent normal men would look away.

I have not mentioned at any point Taehyung, nor was it about Taehyung. It was about a political agenda to control people and romanticize mental illnesses and pill addictions, as well as the need for attention through self-victimizing.
This young child labels himself as an idiot who had "problems", no friends, victimizing himself talking about how he comes and leaves alone the classroom, etc. All that under the guidance of his mother.
That's NOT how you help a child, by encouraging to feel victimized.

So...as you can see, the issue I have presented was related to this, not Taehyung, but since you brought Taehyung up, like @queen82 said, they all behave extremely nice to others, because they are told so, to keep up a good nice image. Which wouldn't be a problem until one takes into consideration that they do it out of the need to be "liked" and again all the "daddy" issues.
Once you've cracked the surface everything is related.
If they were so nice - why are they still keeping silence over the nth- room ? With all the abuse going around in kpop, why are they the only major boyband who hasn't spoken or reached out at least with a message ?
Because it's all fake.
There is a saying - a friend to everyone is a friend to noone.
It's not an admirable trait to treat others with fake respect or courtesy when you're doing it to get something in return.
Respect isn't something that can be enforced on people, you respect people who deserve it. Being civilized, that's something else. It should be common sense to be civilized. Otherwise one ends up behaving like army lashing out for no reason at people criticizing BTS.
If we, I assume the majority here, have heard about the sexual abuse of female singers in kpop, without living in South Korea, imagine how much they know being in the inner circle, in the middle of everything. Yet, the "kind", "respectful" , "polite" and "civilized" members of BTS keep quite, because they wouldn't get any reward if they would actually have some decency and would demand some new protective laws to be enforced in order to protect their colleagues of sexual abuse, as well as young trainees hoping to become one day the next BTS.

I mentioned the victimhood agenda being nurtured even by parents - Taehyung is almost 25. Michael Jackson used to interact beyond a simple fan greeting with his children-fans. He used to receive the same kind of letters. It's not a normal behavior.
He's the third child/young person he's working with, that expresses joy over the interaction with Taehyung. Even if it was just playing around, it's still not normal. Then Taehyung goes on weverse talking to children, during concerts saying how he can't live without army, when most of them are much younger than him , etc.

I don't believe and I have said it, that he is doing bad things to children. What I am saying is that all those things connected display the same behavior like Michael Jackson.

25 y olds should stick with people - men or women - their age, or at least not younger.
I am sorry if this disturbs the fantasies of younger ones having a crush on an older guy, but if you are 17 and there is a guy in his mid 20s hitting on you, be reminded that it's weird. And if you're ever together, once you are 30 and he is 37, the same guy will still keep his interest in younger girls, maybe even ditch you for being too old.
This isn't just about BTS. I am mid 20s and I know guys going to bars hitting on younger girls, "fresh meat" as they call it. For them, girls their age don't even exist. The same guys when they were in their 20s where looking at 15 y olds fresh in the puberty. The same guys also like children. very much.

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
THOUGHTS..?

http://instagr.am/p/CGkhziqJkH4/

In the last BTS run episode, as expected, it was all about hugging each other and acting like cute little babies still going to school.
I was shocked but then I saw a christain tiktoker that I follow on Insta wearing a crop.. I think it was a little lower.. But it still got me confused.. Lol