Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pepsi

Veteran
Apparently....he gets away with it every time.
It’s hard for someone who isn’t Asian or specialized with Korean mainstream topics, to access all information due to the language barriers.
But I haven’t seen any outrage over all the things he did over the time.
Including the constant touching of staff members.
I thought those kinds of things are forbidden...
Yeah, right.

Nothing happen to Taehyung either. Vaping.
Especially vaping is so damaging. If he would at least have smoked cigarettes.
Not as damaging as smoking tbh lol but yeah vaping is bad too :( no wonder his voice is fucked and he sings like he's drunk or has gravel stuck in his throat

Pepsi

Veteran
Apparently....he gets away with it every time.
It’s hard for someone who isn’t Asian or specialized with Korean mainstream topics, to access all information due to the language barriers.
But I haven’t seen any outrage over all the things he did over the time.
Including the constant touching of staff members.
I thought those kinds of things are forbidden...
Yeah, right.

Nothing happen to Taehyung either. Vaping.
Especially vaping is so damaging. If he would at least have smoked cigarettes.
It dies down everytime thanks to bh. But just wait for another scandal to rise up and you'll know what knetz really think about him

Pepsi

Veteran
Sadly in the us-speaking news nothing bad ever comes printed regarding BTS.

I have the feeling that fans outside Asia are even more obsessed than what I hear from Korean fans.

Maybe because in SK they focus more on other boy bands.

On the other hand - BigHit comes with lawsuits and jail time after you in SK if you say something bad about BTS.

BigHit and BTS live covered by so many lies - if a chain reaction is set up in motion, it will be difficult to cover up.

I noticed how bad they are at it, when they lied about the stalker in Japan who entered the room during (Jungkook’s?) birthday party and took a picture.

They released after outrage from the fans a statement saying that it was a staff member although nobody believed it and everyone knew that it was a stalker/sasaeng.

The fact that they lied when not needed, and made up such a bad statement, shows that they don’t know how to handle situations like this due to the high amount of lies and false image on the outside.

What would have been the problem to say - hey, we failed at hiring proper bodyguards and security. It was a stalker. We will be more careful.

The 100+ traveling with them were probably out partying on BTS’s expenses and a stalker managed to get through.

That’s the reality.

———-

Sure- Vaping, just vaping aromas - less damaging.
But vaping nicotine - according to multiple studies, vaping nicotine is more dangerous than smoking.

This article is just one of the many out there, I don’t remember which ones I’ve read but on top of the information on this one , the danger of vaping vs smoking is that vaping oils have more nicotine and is delivered like a bomb to the brain and body, much faster than smoking, as well as the e oil they use is highly dangerous.

It makes one more and worse addicted to nicotine because of that.

Additionally, you can vape whenever you want (see Taehyung always with the usb in his hand to inhale).

At least with cigarettes you are restricted and doesn’t work that fast.

In my personal experience - I used to smoke and as dumb as I was I believed the beautiful propaganda of vaping being less damaging and better suitable for those who want to give up smoking.

I ended up with a bad nicotine addiction, lung pains and when I tried to quit it caused me nausea and migraine, insomnia, depression.

One hell of a year.

I thought I am the only case, but I have found later people around me who suffered from the same reactions.
Then you have the weed-addicts who use vaping to increase delivery and potency.

https://www.uhhospitals.org/Healthy-at-UH/articles/2019/12/vaping-may-be-more-dangerous-than-cigarette-smoking-studies-show

https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2020/05/risks-vaping

It’s interesting that TIME who showered BTS with multiple covers and interviews has picked up Stray Kids.
Ngl, the news portals have tried, but army's are way too many and are expert at bullying and having the reporter thrown out of their job so now they've all stopped trying.

And yes, their 2018 scandals and suga and jungkook's scandals this year has only made my belief stronger that the lies around their image will only fall by a domino effect. Expose one and immediately the others will start exposing themselves.

Bc straykids has released some good music this year. They have a nice discography but negative buzz around them has led ppl to dismiss them. Or maybe they got into some rituals who knows?

ayo05

Established
http://instagr.am/p/CH4uu4zn68G/
This is a fan art btw... Do fans not know the significance of the one eyed symbol..? I mean I don't blame them (yes i do lol but we're not gonna talk about that rn) cause BTS are the ones that blind them.. What baffles me is that they notice things like this in their artist's pictures or mvs but just think it's nothing...

Pepsi

Veteran
They don’t care. They would kill themselves for BTS if they would ask.

On another note - what the hell ? Eyeshadow? Flower? This isn’t a Barbie Doll

Man, I’d rather deal with a rocker or rapper spitting on the fans, than this.

Or this

http://instagr.am/p/CH-Q-REp9N0/
They've been doing shit like this to jungkook since he was a kid. No wonder he turned out messed up

ayo05

Established
They don’t care. They would kill themselves for BTS if they would ask.

On another note - what the hell ? Eyeshadow? Flower? This isn’t a Barbie Doll

Man, I’d rather deal with a rocker or rapper spitting on the fans, than this.

Or this

http://instagr.am/p/CH-Q-REp9N0/
Sometimes what they do weren't even meant be sexaul but the fans sexualize EVERYTHING.. so they just keep doing what they do to keep the fans entertained and their money running ...

ayo05

Established

MariMarrie

Veteran
Sadly in the us-speaking news nothing bad ever comes printed regarding BTS.

I have the feeling that fans outside Asia are even more obsessed than what I hear from Korean fans.

Maybe because in SK they focus more on other boy bands.

On the other hand - BigHit comes with lawsuits and jail time after you in SK if you say something bad about BTS.

BigHit and BTS live covered by so many lies - if a chain reaction is set up in motion, it will be difficult to cover up.

I noticed how bad they are at it, when they lied about the stalker in Japan who entered the room during (Jungkook’s?) birthday party and took a picture.

They released after outrage from the fans a statement saying that it was a staff member although nobody believed it and everyone knew that it was a stalker/sasaeng.

The fact that they lied when not needed, and made up such a bad statement, shows that they don’t know how to handle situations like this due to the high amount of lies and false image on the outside.

What would have been the problem to say - hey, we failed at hiring proper bodyguards and security. It was a stalker. We will be more careful.

The 100+ traveling with them were probably out partying on BTS’s expenses and a stalker managed to get through.

That’s the reality.

———-

Sure- Vaping, just vaping aromas - less damaging.
But vaping nicotine - according to multiple studies, vaping nicotine is more dangerous than smoking.

This article is just one of the many out there, I don’t remember which ones I’ve read but on top of the information on this one , the danger of vaping vs smoking is that vaping oils have more nicotine and is delivered like a bomb to the brain and body, much faster than smoking, as well as the e oil they use is highly dangerous.

It makes one more and worse addicted to nicotine because of that.

Additionally, you can vape whenever you want (see Taehyung always with the usb in his hand to inhale).

At least with cigarettes you are restricted and doesn’t work that fast.

In my personal experience - I used to smoke and as dumb as I was I believed the beautiful propaganda of vaping being less damaging and better suitable for those who want to give up smoking.

I ended up with a bad nicotine addiction, lung pains and when I tried to quit it caused me nausea and migraine, insomnia, depression.

One hell of a year.

I thought I am the only case, but I have found later people around me who suffered from the same reactions.
Then you have the weed-addicts who use vaping to increase delivery and potency.

https://www.uhhospitals.org/Healthy-at-UH/articles/2019/12/vaping-may-be-more-dangerous-than-cigarette-smoking-studies-show

https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2020/05/risks-vaping

It’s interesting that TIME who showered BTS with multiple covers and interviews has picked up Stray Kids.
Mybe just maybe stray kids will replace BT5, everything in this world have a limit right? N like namj0n said 'the last our journey in America is Grammy' i think they really want become a Asia Legend like sukiyaki/sumi jo.. i found some1 in twt said like this 'My friend who worked at BH said this. BH is only a small & medium-sized comp, but BTS unexpectedly became a world star that BH pretended to be a big Corp. There's a lack of communication between employees, only hire ppl with good academic background, and very few ppl really-

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
After seeing this photo I am sure BT5 will still survive, they have really become a representation of all major big companies in Korea including Korean Air. it seems that for the next few years it will still be safe. This 'BE' album may still be a test the water, involving more local composers and writers. If the fans are less enthusiastic, maybe BH will hire MelanieFontana again jajajajjajaja20201125_145037.jpg