Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

boti

Star
@boti with her detailled analysis (MA!) she's really pushing for a first win at VC or wants an ending fairy..?
:):cool:

I am trying to bring the truth and reality out. above rituals, esoteric, cults.
Behind all that it’s simply an agenda of controlling people through all means possible, Europe and especially what Germany has done/destroyed is the best example.

Bang using the members and their weak spots (need for attention/fame), it’s all there. The new contracts, IPO shares, lock on resale...in this case for example if it would have been a fair and normal deal, he wouldn’t have needed to put a lock on their shares.
Or...despite how it’s been portrayed in the media, that Bang gave them shares into company, I believe the truth being - he forced it upon them, instead of giving them cash, so that he can go along with the IPO.
His IPO and company can only exist as long as BTS exists in the exact same format - 7 gay babies with no life other than “army”
How to ensure this? He tied their entire wealth to his IPO.
I am glad if more and more people realize that is all about one hand washing the other - labels/managers/investors/governments/companies making money, pushing the tools of globalization and homosexualisation while “artists” get what they wished for - fame, money, screaming fans with no effort or work.

Bang isn’t to be fully blamed for any manipulation he was able to exercise so far. Nor are the members to be considered victims or empathize with.

One time I’ve mentioned how they’re each other’s worst enemy, guilting each other for staying in the band simply because they don’t want to loose the free clothing and money they earn, the only thing that they do being filming themselves.
They live together to spy and control each other.
I bring up this post and the language used by Yoongi.
There’s a LOT of evilness in all of them.
To even believe they are even near the image portrayed, would be a mistake.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/break-silence-suga-reveals-bts-member-wanted-leave-group-episode-1/

Some quotes from this article:

“We’ve become closer than family, in a way,” Suga explained. “We can put everything else aside, and talk freely about how we can move forward and improve.”

If a member wanted to go off in a different direction, Suga said the other members would try to persuade that member to stay and work things out as a group.

“We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

1)
members of Freemasonry are calling themselves “brothers” and consider this relation to be of higher and stronger importance than anything else, including family. They turn family members of a “brother” away, if they don’t join the cult.

Similar as Scientology.

2)
They are grown men almost in their 30s, who got stuck together by accident 8 years ago and are firstly forced to get along. It’s not a free choice. And it’s not family.

It’s a weird, forced and imposed upon relation, which was used as marketing to manipulate children and young girls falling for it.

I doubt they can even stand each other with some exceptions based more on a professional respect, rather than real sympathy.

Given the unnatural aspect of the situation as well as the psychological and intellectual issues associated with it (goes for any boyband, not just BTS), the real perception of each other is almost non-existent because it’s of primarily necessity for them to force themselves into liking each other.

It’s what everyone else before them has said and talked about. How they are all family and so strong together.

Then they break up and are happy they aren’t forced anymore to get along.

Their already unnatural behavior of constantly complementing, touching and gazing at each other has become one of the main visual elements of the problematic.

There was a time after the idea of “boybands” started, with Lou Pearlman and Backstreet Boys, that the notion of “boybands are gay” was a thing due to the homosexuality behind it, of young to adult men spending high amounts of time together “freely”, playing the “we are so close” card.

Robbie Williams left Take That saying they are all gay;

Backstreet Boys broke up or took a pause and had a gay member.

It’s the unnaturalness of the concept for a man to be part of a „boyband”, with the stigma of the word being the one of gay young guys with feminine looks touching and playing with each other while young girls, who don’t understand the problematic and the entire agenda behind it, are screaming at their sight.

At their age...no man should speak like a little 5 year old child who’s missing the 3 friends he met on the summer camp.

“We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

3)
This quote right here bears so much problematic.

It’s obvious that by now everything is scripted and they have to put up a face most of the time.

The main people in the band already wanted to leave and the group’s initial concept went into a different direction much to Yoongi’s and Hoseok’s dismay.
They are guilting each other into staying in the band after the motto - if I have to do it, then you’ll do it too.

It’s similar to the behavior of abused people turning into abusers.

If a member would want to leave (something which already happened a few times - that people know of publicly), the others would try like they always do, to pressure and to guilt the other person into staying, until they give up.

From blaming the one who wants to leave for the disbanding of the band and financial losses for everyone, to pointing out how much the member who wants to leave is going to be blamed and hated, how he won’t be able to do much outside the band, etc.
I am positive that it’s not just out of fear of disaster that they don’t have girlfriends (whoever is left who’s not gay), or fear of backlash from their obsessive possessive fans.

I can imagine the biggest pressure coming from the each of the members out of envy. Envy for someone in the band having a relation, while they are stuck with each other. So they would use a bullying tactic to blame the member in question because of course, every thing outside the band a member is doing affects all the members.

So they don’t allow each other outside the band to leave free.
If a member would want to leave, Yoongi’s continuation of the sentence should have never been the one of giving away that they would try to persuade him.

After more than 8 years, some of them 10, whoever wants to leave obviously has had enough so persuading would just be the old bullying and pressuring tactic for the other’s benefits, rather than the benefit of the member who wants to leave.

Which is why - every since Yoongi himself got “persuaded” at least twice- after the second time he looked more miserable than ever and has never been the same.

Professionally or personally.

He is obviously on meds and developed multiple ticks.

———
We also respect each other,” he said. “so if someone said that they can’t do this anymore because of certain reasons, of course we’d tried to persuade that person, think it over together, and overcome difficulties…”

“because of certain reasons”

So one has have to come up with reasons that can’t be denied even by the rest of the members?

It’s like a medieval voting system?

Otherwise what, Yoongi? If you or others don’t agree, the member in question can’t leave?

If someone would want to leave there will be so much pressure that even if he stays out of guilt, chances are high that the psychological traumatic effects will have a life threatening effect.

queen82

Established
:):cool:

I am trying to bring the truth and reality out. above rituals, esoteric, cults.
Behind all that it’s simply an agenda of controlling people through all means possible, Europe and especially what Germany has done/destroyed is the best example.

Bang using the members and their weak spots (need for attention/fame), it’s all there. The new contracts, IPO shares, lock on resale...in this case for example if it would have been a fair and normal deal, he wouldn’t have needed to put a lock on their shares.
Or...despite how it’s been portrayed in the media, that Bang gave them shares into company, I believe the truth being - he forced it upon them, instead of giving them cash, so that he can go along with the IPO.
His IPO and company can only exist as long as BTS exists in the exact same format - 7 gay babies with no life other than “army”
How to ensure this? He tied their entire wealth to his IPO.
I am glad if more and more people realize that is all about one hand washing the other - labels/managers/investors/governments/companies making money, pushing the tools of globalization and homosexualisation while “artists” get what they wished for - fame, money, screaming fans with no effort or work.

Bang isn’t to be fully blamed for any manipulation he was able to exercise so far. Nor are the members to be considered victims or empathize with.

One time I’ve mentioned how they’re each other’s worst enemy, guilting each other for staying in the band simply because they don’t want to loose the free clothing and money they earn, the only thing that they do being filming themselves.
They live together to spy and control each other.
I bring up this post and the language used by Yoongi.
There’s a LOT of evilness in all of them.
To even believe they are even near the image portrayed, would be a mistake.
it really looks like a cult not a band, where's no one is allowed to leave

boti

Star
Grammy’s is a pile of shitty show, it’s more of a Illuminati/Freemasons party where they give each other prizes.
I can’t blame BigHit desperately pushing for a nomination and win, but the reason why in the past boyband haven’t ever won or even been nominated is because they do shitty music targeted at younger girls and the commercial success has no meaning whatsoever.
Even so, every other boyband would have deserved more, even within the Grammy parameters, a nomination or a win, compared to BTS.
Seeing bighit sending their album for any of the categories mentioned, especially best pop VOCAL album...made me sincerely laugh.
There is no “vocal” in their album. No voice. Just computer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpoprants/comments/jd5tw2

Last edited:

queen82

Established
Grammy’s is a pile of shitty show, it’s more of a Illuminati/Freemasons party where they give each other prizes.
I can’t blame BigHit desperately pushing for a nomination and win, but the reason why in the past boyband haven’t ever won or even been nominated is because they do shitty music targeted at younger girls and the commercial success has no meaning whatsoever.
Even so, every other boyband would have deserved more, even within the Grammy parameters, a nomination or a win, compared to BTS.
Seeing bighit sending their album for any of the categories mentioned, especially best pop VOCAL album...made me sincerely laugh.
There is no “vocal” in their album. No voice. Just computer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpoprants/comments/jd5tw2
they should nominated for Best autotune vocal and they would probably win ahahah

boti

Star
It’s funny that Bloomberg has already written a few articles pointing very subtle exposing Bang and his exploitation.

This article is more persistent really pointing out to the fact that BTS account for almost all revenues and while Bang makes billions the members barely get something.

The writer also very very subtle compares their contract with the worst in industries (without directly saying so). But honestly - I can’t remember a similar situation where a famous person/group resigned a contract on the same miserable conditions while the managers makes billions that should all belong to the artist not company.

The article fails to mention that in contrast with other bands and artists, BTS members haven’t grown over their debut years with screaming little children, most likely have bad lawyers and none around them telling so because everyone makes money out of them.
All for some screaming kids.
If you’re a journalist, you know THIS is why they’d rather earn no penny but not loose the arena filled with children screaming their names.

A few days ago I mentioned that even their most vigorous stalkers/sasaengs, the staff members, got themselves shares into company and made millions in one day.

Bloomberg is one of the top leftist newspapers so I don’t think it’s out of the goodness of being a real journalist, more for wanting a piece of pie.

Meanwhile it’s interesting to read their articles.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2020-10-18/bts-members-made-billions-for-big-hit-entertainment-ipo

In case this one gets deleted as well:

BTS Made One Man a Billionaire. But What About the Band Members?

Lucas Shaw

October 18, 2020, 6:30 PM EDT

Bang Si-hyuk is now a K-pop billionaire. Bang is the founder of Big Hit Entertainment, the South Korean music company that created BTS and went public this past week.

Bang left JYP Entertainment Corp., one of three companies that dominated the Korean music business, to start his own companyand created the most successful Korean pop act of all-time. BTS is the only K-pop group to break out all over the world, earning four No. 1 albumsin the U.S. and selling out arenas across the U.S. and Europe.

This IPO has raised a lot of questions within the music industry. For one, it’s not entirely clear what people are buying, as noted by former Ticketmaster CEO Nathan Hubbard on Twitter. Investors value companies based on their future growth. Boy bands seldom last more than 5 to 7 years, and barring new legislation, BTS' members will need to serve in the military in the next couple years.

So investors are betting that BTS will either go against six decades of pop culture history, or that Bang will be able to replicate the success of BTS again and again.

But the windfall has also prompted a thornier question: Why does Bang capture so much more of the wealth than the band members? BTS accounted for 97% of the company's sales last year, and its members hold less than 5% of the company's equity.

Each member got stakes worth about $15 million, so they aren't exactly left penniless. Besides, labels have always used their financial capital to advance money to artists and retain ownership of the work.

And yet, rarely has so much of the valuation of a major music company been tied up in one artist. Should they have been given shares as part of their compensation, or as a reward every time an album made it big?

The music industry is in the middle of a new chapter in the never ending saga of the Artist vs. The Man. It is the rare debate in which Kanye West and Taylor Swift are on the same side, arguing that record contracts are tantamount to indentured servitude.

Despite the best intentions of West and Swift, the people who really suffer from the structure of the music business are the young, impressionable artists who don’t have the power to set the terms or renegotiate their deals.

Chauncey Hollis can’t escape a mistake he made when he was just 19 years old. Hollis, better known as the producer Hit-Boy, has produced some of the biggest hits of the last decade, including Jay-Z and Kanye West's "N***** in Paris" and Travis Scott's "Sicko Mode." This year alone he worked on new albums from Big Sean and Nas.

And yet, after more than a decade of making hits and working on more than 400 songs, he hasn't satisfied his first publishing deal. "They know they got me in this contract where I can't do nothing," he said. "It's a big finesse." (Like BTS, Hit-Boy is making plenty of money. He's just not making as money as he could or, in his opinion, should be.)

Artists hoped the rise of social media and streaming would shift the power back into their hands. They no longer need as much help promoting or releasing their music. Some industry executives argue labels are just banks or venture capitalists, providing upfront money in exchange for a piece of the ultimate rewards.

While successful musicians do have more power than they once did, the reality is that labels aren’t going anywhere. Most artists don’t have the infrastructure to do all the work themselves, and even the biggest acts like Taylor Swift and Drake, rely on labels to pull off major releases.

Those executives who acknowledge labels are here to stay, at least in the short term, are keen to think about what can change. Many artists are now demanding ownershipof their work as part of their deals. And many others are seeking a greater level of transparency. It's the rationale behind Create/os, a new record deal simulator that can help artists decide if they are in a fair deal.

It's possible none of this would have helped Hit-Boy or BTS. They were signed before their breakouts, so securing ownership would be difficult. And the Korean music industry in particular operates in a different model, meaning the management company/label is more hands-on with each artist.

But if we are going to examine exploitation and unfair deals in music, you've got to start at the very beginning. Artists don't just want more control over their music, they want shares in the companies that release that music as well. -- Lucas Shaw

Last edited:

boti

Star
After reading the plot of the series in second article, I gotta say it’s fked up.

The up’ed the empathy/victimhood card which will make fans become even more mothering with BTS and “protective”, to the point where Yoongi is rumored to have killed his mother and Taehyung’s father is a abusive drunk.

I bet members tell themselves it’s all good, even though they get no penny out of it. But to agree that your own family is being wrongfully portrayed or for you to seem like a serial killer, all in the hope that you’ll start touring again and have contact with minors on weverse or after concerts, it’s sick.

I put first this article having even fans criticizing BigHit’s decision to use member’s real names.

Now it’s obvious that Bang has also patented their names, meaning he will forever cash in just by someone using their name. Imagine all the wealth he makes after one of them ends up in a overdose.

Interesting how they cater for UN : in the story Jin’s father works at the National Assembly.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/fans-urge-big-hit-change-bts-drama-characters-fictitious-names/

Plot:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-universe-drama-youth-reveals-7-rookie-actors-will-play-bts-members/

boti

Star
Crazy fans. The posting that’s no longer available was removed after armys bombed every single user who have uploaded material from that footage to delete it because it was apparently a stalker filming.
They are so stupid. They keep everything private because they now the truth would ruin their image/career.
Obviously BigHit tipped off people to do a recording and trend on the internet with new stuff. To make some money for Bang.

Gayness at around 1:17. Everyone acting the usual gay, Taehyung with cameras around, for no reason, felt the need to slap Jin’s butt.
The most used and mocked stereotype - slapping buts as a gay dude.

Just their fans getting crazy tattoos.

http://instagr.am/p/CGf6O40J1M5/

queen82

Established
Crazy fans. The posting that’s no longer available was removed after armys bombed every single user who have uploaded material from that footage to delete it because it was apparently a stalker filming.
They are so stupid. They keep everything private because they now the truth would ruin their image/career.
Obviously BigHit tipped off people to do a recording and trend on the internet with new stuff. To make some money for Bang.

Gayness at around 1:17. Everyone acting the usual gay, Taehyung with cameras around, for no reason, felt the need to slap Jin’s butt.
The most used and mocked stereotype - slapping buts as a gay dude.

Just their fans getting crazy tattoos.

http://instagr.am/p/CGf6O40J1M5/
what kind of tattoos is ?

boti

Star
what kind of tattoos is ?
It looks like a QR code, where one uses a QR reader to a product that has been registered (it could be anything, from food to music, merchandise, etc) and after scanning the info to the code pops up.
Apparently she tattooed a QR code of epiphany. She can scan herself, like a robot, and then Epiphany pops out on the screen.

queen82

Established
It looks like a QR code, where one uses a QR reader to a product that has been registered (it could be anything, from food to music, merchandise, etc) and after scanning the info to the code pops up.
Apparently she tattooed a QR code of epiphany. She can scan herself, like a robot, and then Epiphany pops out on the screen.
i recognize it's an QR code, i mean i say that because i didn't saw someone with that type of tattoo

Nobodybuthere

Established
My personal theory about the vminkook relationship is that either JK is bi, TH is super gay, and JM is in some gender dysphoria stage. I remember him all proud about his muscles and being manly and now he looks like a woman. It also seems like he doesn’t know what gender to date, if he likes girls or boys. JK has been giving hints that he likes men as well, and girls too so he might be bi. As for TH, super super gay. Just look at how good-looking his friends are, and they’re all actors (most actors are gay, believe me) and him following gay people on twitter (Conan Gray, Halsey) and wearing lady clothes, acts feminine and making his voice higher than lower, yup gayyyy. Based on what I’ve seen and try to understand all the videos about their “interactions” and @boti opinions (which are scarily accurate, logical, plausible, backed-up with personal anecdotes and experience) I think they all have engaged in sexual activities with each other, especially JK and TH. JM on the other hand, has some sort of attraction to JK and was very sexual with him at a time. The Taekook thing being the center of attention of ITS, was just BH cashing in on their relationship and to create traffic. And idk why but they give me friends with benefits vibe after their Fake Love era. Jikook seems more like genuine friendship despite the gay undertones put in. Taekook just confuses me but I think what they had was most likely sexual. And about TH being a potential pedo, I’m not sure about that cause to this day I believe MJ was innocent. Maybe they like interacting with children to fill those years of childhood that they never had. But I might be wrong on all these, it’s just a theory :)
Which actors do you think are gay?

Nobodybuthere

Established
Does anyone else think that all those rumors about BTS not being enlisted are made because they already have made a deal to escape the army?
It seems like that they won't leave for 2 years for army, so it has been better for Bang pedo to make politicians make decision or act to avoid their enlistment. They will convince koreans that BTS are the greatest thing ever that happened to the country, so let's let them stay away from serving in army.

boti

Star
I am confused between sodomy and cannibalism, which one is it?
Cannibalism is eating people

Sodomy relates to sexual perversity such as anal sex
———-

BTS enlisting in the army as speculated in some posts by me, is unlikely to happen as long as they bring that money to the table.
Whatever the media writes or whatever their statements are, it’s all manipulation because from what I’ve read South Koreans are pretty strict on military exemption and the public doesn’t like people who are being exempted without reason.
Sports - yes. Classical music - yes.
Kpop? Hahahahaha.

They try to prepare the public and warm them up, but the bomb is already with Jin being able to enlist next year. That’s already a unmerited and unjustified exception.
At some point i’ve mentioned that if they keep pushing the extension, they will start pretending that they’re too old/have medical issues, etc. already a few of them have made public some health issues they have.
Jungkook and Jimin are tattooed, Jungkook heavily, I’ve read somewhere that this isn’t a golden thing in the military.

The moment Jin received an exception and was able to postpone without reason his enlisting, that moment it was clear they will not enlist. As long as they keep on with this format, they will find ways to postpone.

In a previous post I posted informations and articles over the fact that Jin’s postponement was already in discussions and granted almost 2 years ago.
Yet, they lied about it and even a few months ago said - if and when the time comes, we will enlist.

At that time they already knew that Jin has been granted a postponement.
They lied because they were aware of the backlash.
They were asked multiple times in the past 2 years - how about military. They sat on the truth and lied about it.

But hey - they’re all angels.

No. As long as they’re in BTS, they won’t serve. Afterwards they’ll come with medical excuses. Or other reasons.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Cannibalism is eating people

Sodomy relates to sexual perversity such as anal sex
———-

BTS enlisting in the army as speculated in some posts by me, is unlikely to happen as long as they bring that money to the table.
Whatever the media writes or whatever their statements are, it’s all manipulation because from what I’ve read South Koreans are pretty strict on military exemption and the public doesn’t like people who are being exempted without reason.
Sports - yes. Classical music - yes.
Kpop? Hahahahaha.

They try to prepare the public and warm them up, but the bomb is already with Jin being able to enlist next year. That’s already a unmerited and unjustified exception.
At some point i’ve mentioned that if they keep pushing the extension, they will start pretending that they’re too old/have medical issues, etc. already a few of them have made public some health issues they have.
Jungkook and Jimin are tattooed, Jungkook heavily, I’ve read somewhere that this isn’t a golden thing in the military.

The moment Jin received an exception and was able to postpone without reason his enlisting, that moment it was clear they will not enlist. As long as they keep on with this format, they will find ways to postpone.

In a previous post I posted informations and articles over the fact that Jin’s postponement was already in discussions and granted almost 2 years ago.
Yet, they lied about it and even a few months ago said - if and when the time comes, we will enlist.

At that time they already knew that Jin has been granted a postponement.
They lied because they were aware of the backlash.
They were asked multiple times in the past 2 years - how about military. They sat on the truth and lied about it.

But hey - they’re all angels.

No. As long as they’re in BTS, they won’t serve. Afterwards they’ll come with medical excuses. Or other reasons.
I also think that way. They knew everything in advance and act innocent as it was when people found that Suga had stolen the sample of a satan worshipper for his Daechwita, and nobody wondered why did he use it if it's occult. Obviously they are the most covered by the government of SK. And now they use humilation ritual to make BTS more impressive in the eyes of koreans. I think the scandal of Samsung and Hyundai erasing them from Chinese advertisement is done for it.