Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

MariMarrie

Veteran
This is all very terrifying to say the least we are truly living Orwell's 1984

People making predictions very early on and the sheep calling them conspiracy theorists.

I already caught the supposedly Corona and my entire family end of July; yes it sucked but we treated it the same way we treat ordinary flu a good diet (meat since it contains zinc ; vitamin C ) and that was it... my mom had it bad she's 64 years old has asthma and high blood pressure she was sick for 3 weeks but I took a good care of her and she back on her feet...
So I dont understand how this virus algorithm is actually working ; because you have old people with cardiovascular diseases surviving but you hear on the news some young healthy people dying of Corona?
Do they wanna portray the virus as unpredictable and out of control? And if it is indeed that way ; that is to say the virus has some kind of mutation how do they even speak of vaccines to begin with ?

Mystery.

This video on how they lure prospect rappers and groom them in order to get more teens to commit crimes, in order to end up in their private prisons

This reminds me of bts storyline ... How V is a delinquent living in a dysfunctional home and ends up killing his father and goes into jail in stigma short movie...
I even wonder if some artists under certain labels aren't actually compromised people who committed certain crimes and are held under their labels as free laborers which is no better than jail.

Thanks for all the connections you make ; it seems clearer than ever that everything is corrupted.

And yes... thinking that a mask will protect you or people around you is no different from thinking a condom full of holes can be used for safe sex.

Mask = conditioning tool.
Just like
Quarantine = martial law.

We are stripped of our human rights basically :)

What a time to be alive!!
My professor said that what affects death due to corona is the number of viruses that enter the body .. the more exposed to the virus, the most likely the worst. to make matters worse, a person who is infected but has no symptoms, if he/she is given the vaccine the virus will multiply in his body.

And thank God u n ur mother are recovering very well.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Their closeness is very cute like real siblings, oh my babies uwuuuuu :rolleyes: .. never imagined that millions of young boys and kids think this is normal then they follow the behavior. from habit to become character, 20201121_185311.jpg20201121_185340.jpg20201121_185354.jpg20201121_185327.jpgfeel comfortable and then the goal is achieved 'men are more attractive than women'

MariMarrie

Veteran
The viral charge yes ; in that case doctors are the ones in most danger.
My little nephews and nieces were infected to but presented no symptoms. So was my older brother even though you could say as a fireman was in contact with contaminated people presented little to no symptoms only loss of smell and taste...

If the virus performs viral genetic change i dont even know what vaccine they're talking about lmfao.

Thank you we got sick end of July it's all good now thank God.
the vaccine itself is a joke

MariMarrie

Veteran
Someone in Romania made an ironical but true statement - how is it that the people who are most affected by it, are the exact group of people that governments have defavorised and tried to get rid of - the elderly, suffering from heart diseases and diabetics.

The ones who “cost” the most.
Me too! Meat, zinc, bunch of vit c (the nano-one, so far I was only able to find two companies selling the right stuff), and vit d. - also the micro something version.

That’s great news that your mother was able to come unharmed, it gives hope ! She was on paper one of the “risky candidates”

Probably the safest thing to do, if the symptoms aren’t that severe, is to avoid hospitals.

Many so called “covid” deaths patients actually survived the virus and got sick in the hospital (the usual bacterial infection).

Some of them died because of the oxygen tubes used who caught bacteria.

One has to take into count all the fake deaths. More than half if not the majority have been wrongly declared as Corona-death. Including young people.

I can only emphasize on the fact that - not withstanding the severity of the Corona flu, similar to the sars in 2017, which has killed more people than Corona - there is zero legal base to put everyone with masks and lockdowns.

It’s simply about control and trillions tax payers money used to pour into private hospitals, Pharma, doctors paid to keep their mouths shut, with hospitals who received up to $70,000 per Corona bed and €500 for every positive tested patient who comes in to say -hello....

PCR Tests and masks - again a few billions

Online amazon shopping - more than ever.

Of course stores in Irland have totally closed- home to Amazon, Apple etc. people were forced to purchase everything from amazon.

It’s insane. The insanity relies also on the fact that at least now it’s all out there on paper.

Nobody can easily label “conspiracy theory” or the “great reset” theory when it’s out there easy to verify.

There are 4 types of corona vaccine ( I have the medical data on it in German)

Basically as a lab rat test.

The one changed the rna/dna, the other one has nano particles which for years have been labeled as dangerous (those are the ones who create the problem at this moment because they have to be preserved at very very low temperatures), the 3rd one is something at a molecular level and I forgot about the 4.

Those are the ones handed out at this moment, throwing them and see what sticks.

The RNA/DNA changing is the most dangerous one. Not just because it changes the DNA, but because your body will not ever react the same to anything around you and those new and unknown reactions will be difficult to treat.

In Europe, the president of the EU commission, the witch called Ursula van der Leyen has purchased with tax payers money those vaccines and not only did she do so, but she paid double the amount to cover for the liability of the company.

Meaning she paid out of our money the insurance for those companies and we cannot sue them for any damages.

I understand the benefits of being vegetarian, but some diseases have less chances if ones eat good meat.

Also interesting that diet of Jordan Peterson’s daughter. The carnivore diet. Apparently it has lots of benefits.

Makes you think the plan behind it being to make people sick by using the “political” correct vegetarian agenda.

I eat meat and unfortunately 3 of my school-friends who became vegetarian around 12, have developed autoimmune - diseases.

Maybe one should wait until 25 at least before going all vegetarian. Never mind the vegan-diet.
True, they want to use mRNA vaccine while there is no mRNA vaccine that has been previously licensed and approved for humans, that mean we're going to be experimental material

ayo05

Established
That’s weird. So many different chart results.
Either way I doubt they’ll stay that long on top. Their newest album is the worst from everything they’ve released.

And yes, I also believe the same. BTS it’s over once Taehyung gets caught dating.

Haha. Oh, their hype will outlive us all. And Corona.
It’s very obvious.
More than ever - hundreds of articles from every country, all synchronized, yet they failed charts and the album is very bad.

I am curious on Monday when the stock exchange opens, if there are big changes but the little 2% one is worrisome.

Not to worry - if they made (can’t remember my own posting), I believe something like 20 millions from the last online concert, I can only imagine xxx millions from the new year’s eve.
Curious how there has been no peep after last week’s article to the outrage over the ticket prices.

My opinion has always been - BTS is over once Taehyung leaves.
Their fans need the band and can’t let go of the obsession or the fake “happiness”.

I recommend looking over picture of fans when boybands have announced their splitting (see Beatles). Their fans act as if someone in the family died. I bet they would recover more easy from that.

Yes. Correct. It’s all streaming platforms.

Some fans say “my babies how cute I can’t”

I say - I can’t look at this.
I personally got used to it.
But something creeps me every time.
I find it weird that Jin as recently been their thumbnails for a few mvs.. Like Black swan and the new mv Life goes on.. I hope nothing bad happens to him or other members..

queen82

Star
That’s weird. So many different chart results.
Either way I doubt they’ll stay that long on top. Their newest album is the worst from everything they’ve released.

And yes, I also believe the same. BTS it’s over once Taehyung gets caught dating.

Haha. Oh, their hype will outlive us all. And Corona.
It’s very obvious.
More than ever - hundreds of articles from every country, all synchronized, yet they failed charts and the album is very bad.

I am curious on Monday when the stock exchange opens, if there are big changes but the little 2% one is worrisome.

Not to worry - if they made (can’t remember my own posting), I believe something like 20 millions from the last online concert, I can only imagine xxx millions from the new year’s eve.
Curious how there has been no peep after last week’s article to the outrage over the ticket prices.

My opinion has always been - BTS is over once Taehyung leaves.
Their fans need the band and can’t let go of the obsession or the fake “happiness”.

I recommend looking over picture of fans when boybands have announced their splitting (see Beatles). Their fans act as if someone in the family died. I bet they would recover more easy from that.

Yes. Correct. It’s all streaming platforms.

Some fans say “my babies how cute I can’t”

I say - I can’t look at this.
I personally got used to it.
But something creeps me every time.
Beatles weren't exactly a boy band , anyway i remember when Take That split up back in the 90's and some fans made that thing really tragic

queen82

Star

MariMarrie

Veteran
I find it weird that Jin as recently been their thumbnails for a few mvs.. Like Black swan and the new mv Life goes on.. I hope nothing bad happens to him or other members..
For life goes on mv the director is JK and ofc j1n is his priority, the other mv's idk

ayo05

Established
Some ppl said BTS's new abum is boring and armies had the audacity to insult them ans say thry just want attention for having their OWN opinions.. This proves my point.. Armies just insult you if u don't agree with them.. They are a cult if they like to hear that or not. They are sooo freakin toxic...I DON'T CAREEEEE, it's not some of them but MAJORITY OF THEM. BTS are ruining their lives... especially young kids. A girl in my grade that ik very well posted the BTS album on her Snapchat.. I was shocked because i didn't know she was an army.

Wearing mask is a social obligation everyone should adhere to. It will not prevent us from getting infected but it will prevent us from infecting others. Healthy youths won't die from covid cuz their immunity is strong but one should be mindful and considered of the old, the diabetics and people with underlying health problems. Covid is no joke. Better wear masks and stop the spread. A cancer patient I knew passed away on Monday. She was responding well to treatment and was looking forward to a cancerfree future when unfortunately she got infected with covid and passed away in less than two weeks after testing positive. Now I get mad angry when I see selfish healthy people walking around without masks. They could be carrying the virus and spreading it without being aware of their asymptomatic corona+ status.

Wearing mask does make a difference.
masks are symbolic for shutting ones mouth just like a dog muzzler so you won’t bite basically they symbolize censor

also it’s masks now but it will become vaccine and the mark of the beast not long after “no one will be able to buy and sell without the mark” just like nobody is able to buy and sell without a mask now. they are preparing people for the mark of the beast and few are nothing it few are awake few are spreading awareness

i also think that since covid affects elder people it might be a genocide over them because they are the roots of tje generation and the elite wants those wise roots gone

queen82

Star
Yes. They were a real band.
As an artist from profession, I can tell you that no matter if it’s classical music, jazz, plastic art, theatre, movies etc...”boys”/ men will have incomparable higher rate of success due to the female demographics
Wether boybands or bands, the resonance is of a different range in men/boys focused projects than women.

Especially now with homosexuality/gender dysphoria/demasculinization

It stared about 70 years ago in classical music which was the first area to push homosexual men as classical pianists/composers (Horowitz, Bernstein, etc), rather than at that time top female pianist
One of the reasons why classical music barely has any great female pianists.
yes i labeled them more a band than a boy band, that's what i was mean to say

Pepsi

Veteran
Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
Depression must be a new McDonald’s menu, so often it has been used in all the non-related situations.

Funny but sad... because it is indeed true. And it so undermines the struggle of people who genuinely suffer from it..

Boti as you know more about music I'm genuinely asking because I wanna know if this dude knows what he's talking about :

View attachment 46548

What's Saxophone gotta do with classical music ? !!
Isn't saxophone a part of classical music?