Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

queen82

Star
What happened to BT$? Seems like they have disappeared and are not being promoted anywhere. It looks like now that Big$hit had its IPO they are slowly preparing the scene for BT$ to go and for younger groups to take over. That is always how KPOP and the pop industry has operated. The deliberate sabotage of a group starts from within the company. It starts with the lack of promotion, appearances and PR, and ends with death/scandals. Club 27 is a thing, the age where these celebs hit rock bottom and age out...and disproportionately die. $M town that happens to have quite a few Club 27 alumni, has never allowed any of its artists to get bigger than the company. This allows the company to remain in complete control and keep producing new idols and groups like products. Since Big$hit is aspiring to be the next $M they will be following the same footsteps. However in the case of Big$hit they are where they are because of one group only...BT$. With the IPO they probably won’t need them as much, stocks will keep falling, but they are still much richer than they used to be. They must also prove that they they won’t be relying on one group in the future.
right when they promoted Dynamite they were everywhere, now their appearances are low

5hawol

Established
Gay little pedo president Moon getting paid by Gates.

South Korea to Fine People for Not Wearing Masks
Wearing mask is a social obligation everyone should adhere to. It will not prevent us from getting infected but it will prevent us from infecting others. Healthy youths won't die from covid cuz their immunity is strong but one should be mindful and considered of the old, the diabetics and people with underlying health problems. Covid is no joke. Better wear masks and stop the spread. A cancer patient I knew passed away on Monday. She was responding well to treatment and was looking forward to a cancerfree future when unfortunately she got infected with covid and passed away in less than two weeks after testing positive. Now I get mad angry when I see selfish healthy people walking around without masks. They could be carrying the virus and spreading it without being aware of their asymptomatic corona+ status.

Wearing mask does make a difference.

5hawol

Established
If BTS wouldn’t have pushed homosexuality, maybe some of their fans wouldn’t have ended up like this

————

How fucked up is Harry Styles??

View attachment 46297

View attachment 46298

http://instagr.am/p/CHlDnPMniwu/
Harry Styles is gay or bi. I often got gay vibe from him since his one direction days. I swear no self respecting straight man will wear that, even just for a photoshoot.

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
So i was have a conversation with this Army on why BTS are their own genre right.. And she said this..
Screenshot_2020-11-18-06-48-28.png
Screenshot_2020-11-18-06-54-21.png
It's the voodoo in their music for me, it's the voodoo working in their fans for me, it's the brainwashed fans for me, it's the mislead fans for me. It's not all the BS fans are saying about BTS being versatile..

BIGHIT does the MOST demonic sh*t just soo BTS can be on the top.. And it's working a lot. I didn't want to say these things to her cause ik it will just cause a whole argument and i'm not ready for that so I just said "Okay.. Just curious.." LOL.

During this time period music is being used to decieve ppl.. That's why it's getting darker and darker.. And from what I am seeing it's working HARD.. We have to pray for fans more than tbe artists cause those are MILLIONS of souls going to hell. ( and pray for artists too ofc but fans more)
-------------------------
The way they represent this LGBT is powerful LOL.. I won't be suprised if they are apart of them.. I feel like Jhope might be bi. And like JK and Jimin but who knows..
EnBAiClXMAED_c2.jpeg
EnBAhz5W8AArBE3.jpeg

EnBAhovXMAMbr4X.jpeg
-----------------------------------------------
Dang.. And u probably will just a few other idol's poster or pic in stores or trains.. Everything is just BTS
---------------------------------------
WTH?? LOLLL

Attachments

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
Okay so #BEisComing is trending in the kpop category on twitter.. And armies are really prepared for it.. Like look at these tweets.
Armies are ready to put the song on the charts.. (And as much as I don't want to admit it, anything can happen when it comes to armies.. They are too many of them).
Even South Korea is prepared for their comeback and I don't think they have given any other kpop idol THIS much recognition.

BOTH of their mv teasers have been trending on YT either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd for the past TWO days..
I'm scared for this come back. BTS are really taking over, and that's the sad truth.

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
Yes. True.

I believe that one day, they’re going to wake up to reality.
On the outside people may be remembering them. Like with Jared Leto’s fans, married 40-50+ women who were teenagers when they had their crush on him and still follow/buy whatever he releases.
The difference is - Jared Leto is a multi-millionaire.
BTS, especially the young ones, will not make much money. As time goes, they’ll make less and less, their fame will fade and at some point they’re going to wake up seeing Bang Pedo swimming in billions while they’re going to apply for a credit to buy a penthouse, or be used as a puppet for free stuff. Like they got used.

They’re already now mentally gone with all the age inappropriate behavior and lack of intelligence/knowledge.
You can get through maybe until you’re 30. after that, even sooner, anyone starts having problems.

their fame is nothing but a bubble.
If they believe in their own hype, they will fall very hard.
They can’t sing, can’t dance, can’t rap. The ones who do some here some there, they’re still mediocre.

They still go at home knowing they didn’t wrote anything, while the entire world thinks they do everything, they still go at home knowing they can’t sing and have to do playback.
They were unpacking their cd-box like Christmas presents, not knowing how “their” work looks.

They are responsible for their own insanity and lies

They pushed those “records” so much into chart manipulation and cheating, no one pays attention anymore
Everyone knows their crazy fans will buy 2,3,4,5 times the same album (I’ve seen lots of tweets with the exact plan and also how to do it the quickest possible).
That’s not a normal behavior nor is it real chart topping. It should be forbidden but their fans already use VPN’s to change the IP.

The headlines will be same as always. “They work so hard, I am so proud of my you babies, producer, writer”

...while Bang Lenzo BigHit and everyone involved are the real winners.
BRO THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!! The fans could kill for the boys that barely paticipate in their own albums. They don't knoww that the so called boys barely do anything..
This reminds of me when I heard that Jimin was like manager for something. (I can't remember the name). And how Tae too was a manager for like TXT (I still don't believe he is). And then you have Jin that BARELY does anthing. I am postive that Jin doesn't contribute sh*t (i mean like u said all the members barely contribute but he has it the worst, it's like he's not even there). And if he does participate it's probably like ideas or something..
In my opinion his singing is pretty good but it's sad his talent is just wasting..

Pepsi

Veteran
Bang’s weverse’s second article in less than one month attacking Grammy’s and everything who doesn’t award BTS, as being “racist” and playing the race card.
This is -unsurprisingly- disgusting.
Bang is engaging in an embarrassing direct and public blackmailing-game creating a path of “victims of racism”, passive-threatening a backlash if people don’t nominate BTS for Grammy’s

They begged for years for a nomination and award.
When it didn’t worked that way, Bang has created his own magazine to attack the Grammy’s using the “white people are racists” card, for BTS not being nominated.
This only a few weeks before the nominations.

Grammy’s votings/nomination/winnings have never proven any racism. Simply people chosen by the Freemasons to receive an award. It’s a system where nepotism and financial interest plays the main role.
In fact Beyoncé and jay z have been nominated and awarded prizes over prizes while neither writing their own songs, nor singing, or directing their videos.
The childish Gambino “This is America” was playing the agenda of trump/republicans/democrats/right side are white supremacists.
The album as music and music production was a dull standard simulation of loops and samples.
Him winning Grammy’s proved the opposite.

Same goes for many other “performers”.

View attachment 46240

This is the picture used as a header.
I agree. Grammy’s should be for all. For all the people who deserve a musical prize.
BTS or any other boyband hasn’t met that’s standard yet. Commercial success which in BTS’s case is based on crazy fans buying over and over again the same product as well as streaming and dreaming all over again the same song and video, isn’t a factor of consideration.

Yet, no one from the music industry is pointing out to their - BTS/BigHit/Bang Si-Hyuk’s insulting attempts.

Side note : what a surprise. The picture is using the same color pattern resembling to the gay logo/rainbow.

For decades Quincy Jones has been nominated/won almost all the jazz/producer Grammy’s. Even in situations when other producers did a better job.

View attachment 46262

View attachment 46263
Imagine being so obnoxious to think that the reason you don't get a nom is bc they're racists but not bc your music sounds like a zoo lol. The victim complex is annoying

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

ayo05

Established