Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

myskinMylogo

Rookie
Not considering his behaviour around other men, I don’t see why a straight guy would be obsessed with a gay movie and keep talking about it over and over. He has talked about this gay movie called Call me by Your Name a lot. Tbh that movie is disturbing not because of the homosexuality, but because one of the actors looks very young (underage) while the other looks much older. Glamourising pedaresty?
tbh I doubt he even watched that film or even knows what it is about. those interviews are sooo fake and hard to watch (especially the ones done in the west).

CMBYN is mostly in Italian with some English dialogue. It seems unlikely that he spent 2h reading subtitles. he was probably told to say he liked CMBYN to pander to their western genZ fanbase. That film was HUGE amongst genZ teens in 2018(pretty sure it was Oscar nominated).

Last edited:

5hawol

Rookie
He is certainly not nervous or awkward around girls. He was hugging that tattoo artist, wasn’t he? Now that tattoo artist herself looked lgbt... so they probably clicked right away. Maybe in the early days he did not know how to react to girls around cameras. Gays tend to on the contrary be very comfortable around women and have female friends. They are not attracted to them, women know this and open up rather quickly to them.

boti

Star
You can see them down there as well, right? And their clothes seem darker, it's weird isn't it
Everything it’s reflected. The entire scene. It’s normal for that kind of settings. The other objects in the room are equally reflected.
Their clothes look darker because they weren’t that bright to being with.

boti

Star
IPO loosing 22% after one day already, but still 50% higher than the offering price.

Namco

Rookie
I don’t like any of them, Taehyung in particular because he’s lazy and not working anything. Disappointed because he destroyed a voice that was given to him by God. Or whatever one wants to believe in - if not God, than nature.

They all promote the worst kind of things. Taehyung is the one in the front the most.

I don’t believe for a moment that they are under any “control”, “born into the cult” etc.

the explanation is more simple - they are doing it freely like any other stupid teenager (which they aren’t anymore) who thinks it’s cool to have girls screaming your name for no reason.

Wether elementary or high school, I’ve always had that one or two guys playing guitar or drums who thought he was “the shit” while we were laughing in high school about it because that “it” guy was walking around with a dozens of 14 y old girls wooing him. While he was 18.

We knew that he wasn’t that good so he was not even allowed in the band. He was given the option to audition for higschool’s band. He failed. He didn’t cared because he had he cheering girls screaming for him and would play outside in the break.

He ended up doing drugs and never finishing school.

This kind of scenarios are always present in some school with arts/music.

Especially guys would do anything just to not practice/work but have screaming girls.

Did Taehyung failed music school and everything else he touches?

Yes.

This isn’t my interpretation. It’s a fact.

he failed music school, can’t sing, can’t dance and instead of practicing, he chooses to play video games the entire time, smoking, probably doing drugs, definitely drinking heavily to please the other guys and be “accepted” in the group, which is why many teenagers start doing drugs, drinking or smoking.

At least the others are doing something in their free time.

At the same time, with no shame, he is the one promoting the most homosexuality, wearing women’s clothes, talking and telling underage girls - “I love you, I can’t live without you”, asking the same girls on weverse to send pictures of their yet not fully grown feet, is sticking constantly his tongue out or starring in the camera like a obsessed perv and all of that isn’t Illuminati, rituals, MK ultra or other outside influence.

All of that is them and the same thing I’ve seen all my life with young guys who don’t want to practice, study, learn a few chords on a guitar or some drums beats and get tons of appraisal from innocent girls.

Besides of some money, none of the members has anything to fall on. No knowledge, no morals, no integrity.

It’s easy when you’re infatuated with someone to say - oh, but poor guy, it’s not his fault. He HAS to do this. The Freemasons are telling him so. He’s under mind control, I’ve seen the “glitch”, he’s throwing devil’s signs and symbols in his songs, or the lyrics are hints that he is a victim needing to be saved.

No, just a bunch of people selling their souls to the devil. I’ve already explained what I mean by that but no problem saying it again- by this I mean when instead of sticking with the value of this profession, you would rather go on promoting homosexuality and the rest, only to be put on the cover of a magazine.

Do you think pop is the only Masonic Milieu?

Almost every classical orchestra, opera house, ballet, musician (classical or jazz) is in the Freemasonry for connections.

Not all of them are into blood rituals and it’s not about that. It’s about controlling the entertainment world. So that only those who aren’t religious and have no moral values are being promoted in order for the Freemasons to decide what they can talk about. Obviously someone with a huge following can have an impact if he’s against gays. Like Prince.

It’s not necessary about MK ultra and all the rest that you might think as an excuse for them.

It’s about connections and control of media.

How many times do you think I haven’t been approached to “join the club”...

Justin Bieber - he talked about that party where they brought a child (boy) offered to be raped.

That didn’t stopped Justin Bieber from leaving the industry. No. Because it was more important to have screaming girls.

He left the industry once he got another hobby/preoccupation - being married.

I won’t deny not liking Taehyung the most for the reason I explained.

But in general, there are far more simple reasons and answers for their character and what they stand for. It’s not “Masonic” or satanic related.

It’s what stupid boys do.

It’s not a surprise for me that they ended up doing drugs or heavily drinking or looking like Jimin.

It happened with everyone I knew.
It’s ok if you like them, I am not here to judge this, I really hope you (pretty pinky please) understand that it is not my intention at all.
It was more of a general reaction to your comment.

What I am saying is that despite the need to believe that they are innocent and under a spell, there is the other possibility - stupid men being even more stupid than 10 years ago.
Exactly! !! Your post is gold! Some people here still defend them and try to make excuses for them.I swear if you meet one of these idols and try to help them bcs you think they are victime they will Lough at you or ignore you or even worse tricking you by playing the role of the victims and you will end traded in a prostitution ring.these idols can be found in clubs and they usually trick girls/Boyes .most of these clubs have links with human trafficking these idols they are completely aware of what they are doing .they have chosen this path.not only male idols even female idols are witches I swear they also indulge in prostitution. Some Korean youtuber /instagramer confessed that he received an offer of millions of dollars in order to sleep with a female celebrity. She spot him in the net and asked her managers to contact him.he said they didn't tell him who she is.but he refused their offer.you see these celebrities are wolves in sheep clothing. They are hungry for power.the more they get power the more they use it to abuse people. The real mk ultra mind control is done to us the massses

boti

Star
http://instagr.am/p/CGQETJtpcL_/
It’s just...no other member engages in this inappropriate way with children/minors/underage girls.
It’s not only totally inappropriate, it’s worrisome and in tune with the behavior of a p***phile.
A man engaging with children or young people this way is a p***phile.
It’s what Michael Jackson was doing.
No one was sayin anything, the children adored him before ...meeting him. But this is simply not ok.
They don’t have age requirements for the children he’s interacting with in weverse or video game chats.

At the same time he is the one complaining the most over fans. While running naked in front of female staffers, their worst obsessive fans, the ones selling private pictures of members, filming them, getting into their hotel rooms..
I’ve seen the same situation with txt. Female staffers where exposed filming txt with their private phones while undressing.

He’s 25 in a few weeks. They should either put an age limit over 18 on weverse or he should check his perversities first.

———
At least one active fan blasting Bang and BigHit

——————
A bit weird how they all want to have boys rather than girls, but it’s ok that their fans are primarily little girls..

http://instagr.am/p/CGQzU-OF085/ ————————-

Check out second slide. The way Jimin is being lifted up, like a ballerina.
How can any choreographer come up with something like this, is beyond artistic imagination.
No real choreographer would make a dude be lifted like girl by other dancers.

http://instagr.am/p/CGKnvPclvp7/

Last edited:

Funnygirl1

Boti
Its funnt you mention micheal jackson
He always said he just wanted to be friends and sleepovers etc like he thought of himself the same age mentally
Not growing up theme neverland etc
This theme is also very prevalant in bts music videos etc
Not wanting to grow up
Maybe they have been mentally stunted from growing up
Always being naive to the true meaning of their mvs etc
With alternate personas they can be 6 years old for example forever

boti

Star
Boti
Its funnt you mention micheal jackson
He always said he just wanted to be friends and sleepovers etc like he thought of himself the same age mentally
Not growing up theme neverland etc
This theme is also very prevalant in bts music videos etc
Not wanting to grow up
Maybe they have been mentally stunted from growing up
Always being naive to the true meaning of their mvs etc
With alternate personas they can be 6 years old for example forever
The root of every conversation with a psychologist, starts with a famous question - tell me about your childhood.

People lean towards homosexuality during their puberty, different causes related to their upbringing, parenting, Society presenting homosexuality as the cure to issues involving puberty, that we all have to go through.

Gays, same as people who have been affected by events in their childhood, are more than anyone else stuck in puberty/childhood.

Their fascination with children is sick. On top of that - I have posted researches and data on this subject - in most child abuse cases, the perpetuator is gay.

4-5% of the population account for over 91% of the cases.

A p***phile isn’t just described by sexually abusing children. A p***phile starts with a unusual interest and affection towards children.

In Michael Jackson’s case - I have followed every single aspect of the lawsuit, every “conspiracy” theory - which I incline to believe more. Many inconsistencies appeared.

If I would have been in that jury, I equally wouldn’t have been sure of his guilt, to have had sexually abused the boy/s.

I am not sure of his innocence either.

The main issue remains that his affection with children was very obvious disturbing.

Maybe he didn’t meant no harm, but an adult person developing this kind of “connection” sooner or later will not care about the sick part of the situation.

Which is my critique and me ringing the alarm when it comes to Taehyung.

He shouldn’t be allowed to have this kind of conversations or post those kind of things.

He might be stuck in his childhood, but so are many people who know when to draw the line.

With respect to the younger fans, but one should and must open the eyes, with all the hype that comes with their “idol” writing to them or being online on weverse at the same time, that this kind of infatuation with younger people, especially minors, underage girls or children, is the base of any p***phile.

Not all pedophiles sexually abuse children. But all pedophiles engage in this type of behavior with minors.

Michael Jackson was asked multiple times if he doesn’t find his affection for children weird. He answered something like - but it’s all love, where is the harm.

Adults should stick with adults.

Even his gay hwarang colleagues were acting inappropriate around him. Touching, holding him, etc.

Jin, 6 y older than Jungkook, as a legal adult, had no business in touching Jungkook, pinching his nipples, Taehyung had no business in licking his year, touching or sleeping with him, arm in arm, foundling each other’s errections, pushing Jungkook into showering together. Jungkook was 2 years younger than Taehyung. It makes a difference.

I don’t recall between 12-25 to have had close friends 2-3 years younger than me.

Even one year younger where simply not my age.

This behavior shouldn’t be normalized and I am shocked to see the development and the influence of the gay mafia - during MJ’s time, every single outlet at some point pointed out to MJ’s weirdness of being surrounded by young children.

Nobody says a word about a 25y old sending creepy messages on a chat app to children.

Pointing out again to the fact that he got banned from the video game, which had a chat function.

Weverse belongs to them, it’s how take make money.

Another app/company maybe wants to avoid a child abuse lawsuit for allowing adults to send inappropriate messages to children.

As far as their eternal theme/videos/reality shows goes, where they’re all “babies” who need protection - it is once again Taehyung who has pushed the most a childish behavior - from the way he is eating to the way he is starring at someone with the facial gimmicks of a toddler.
Because their fans are largely children. For their older ones, almost every female, especially their fans, have this “mothering” instinct. They see BTS members acting “weak”, “broken”, the mothering effect kicks in.
Also the most common one - as a girl, I am going to save you from all the demons of your past. I am going to be your savior, you’re broken, mentally ill, you need me.
Isn’t this their latest (3 years now) propaganda? How without army they’re nothing? That’s everything that a fan needs to hear.

if BTS wouldn’t play the victim and childish card, would act like men according to at least their age, wouldn’t be constantly playing an ode to army, they wouldn’t have anything. Because they MADE it become this way.
They had fans before they made themselves slaves to their own fans. They didn’t need it.
Now, their fans are the real Power, like the financial mentioned.

If fans would really buy their stuff because of the quality, then BTS could also lash out like many others and say - f*** you, army. A bunch of desperate little girls.
In situations of rappers even punching their fans, it didn’t stopped the fans from buying their stuff because they were in for the merch and songs, not parasocial liaisons.

BTS telling that to army and showing how they are already married to a girl - let’s see how nobody would buy their stupid 100+ different versions of cd photo cards.

Last edited:

somewhat_yuna

Established
Exactly! !! Your post is gold! Some people here still defend them and try to make excuses for them.I swear if you meet one of these idols and try to help them bcs you think they are victime they will Lough at you or ignore you or even worse tricking you by playing the role of the victims and you will end traded in a prostitution ring.these idols can be found in clubs and they usually trick girls/Boyes .most of these clubs have links with human trafficking these idols they are completely aware of what they are doing .they have chosen this path.not only male idols even female idols are witches I swear they also indulge in prostitution. Some Korean youtuber /instagramer confessed that he received an offer of millions of dollars in order to sleep with a female celebrity. She spot him in the net and asked her managers to contact him.he said they didn't tell him who she is.but he refused their offer.you see these celebrities are wolves in sheep clothing. They are hungry for power.the more they get power the more they use it to abuse people. The real mk ultra mind control is done to us the massses
You should post more. I read this info from a korean saesang saying " Most angels in the industry are devils and devils are angels. Your fave hip hop boys are possibly freaks behind the scenes."

ayo05

Established
You can see them down there as well, right? And their clothes seem darker, it's weird isn't it
Hey y'all!!!
I am the only that thinks that maybe those countries and states behind them mean something...

ayo05

Established
Those are the cities/ dates for their canceled 2020 tour.
Sometimes I just get mad at their success.. Ik it is a bad way to think. But THEY are manipulating ppl too. I was scrolling through the old discussions on this thread. And this guy Anthony.. Idk if u still know him but he sounds he knows a lot of stuff, based on what I read from him .. He stated that they are professional actors and all those clinginess and stuff are just for the camera.. I want to talk to him SOOOO bad.. Idk if u are still in contact with him.. (And fun fact this thread started three days before my birthday.. May 12, my birthday is May 15 lol)

boti

Star
Sometimes I just get mad at their success.. Ik it is a bad way to think. But THEY are manipulating ppl too. I was scrolling through the old discussions on this thread. And this guy Anthony.. Idk if u still know him but he sounds he knows a lot of stuff, based on what I read from him .. He stated that they are professional actors and all those clinginess and stuff are just for the camera.. I want to talk to him SOOOO bad.. Idk if u are still in contact with him.. (And fun fact this thread started three days before my birthday.. May 12, my birthday is May 15 lol)
i am not personally in contact with anthony's call.
but yes, everything is scripted, yet they are the ones accepting to promote homosexuality, which is why they've become so famous, which is why everyone becomes famous, once you cater for the gay mafia.
classical music is not that mainstream, neither is opera, or ballet, but there is more money involved in this segment, and the abuse higher.
same goes for theater or movies.
i don't believe their comfort regarding the sexual content is scripted. so if you think that they are not gay, only play for the camera....i doubt it very much.
neither yoongi nor namjoon are seen touching each other the way Jungkook/Taehyung/Jimin and sometimes Jin are doing.
Yoongi is barely seen interacting with the rest. It doesn't mean he's not gay, it only means he did not agreed to that and even on stage he seems very uncomfortable around the gay interactions of the 3 mentioned above. so does Namjoon, but is always trying to cover it up with a fake laugh.

if you show a clip to any dude who's normal, he will laugh at you and them. the idea of a boyband itself is based on a group of gay men in their 20s, appealing to younger girls due to their gay nature and effeminate abnormal behavior.
take that for example, robin williams left the band saying he had enough with all the gays in the band and the homosexual atmosphere.
n sync had its gay member, lance bass.
backstreet boys are the only ones with no gay member to my knowledge, but they were the first to promote the "boy band" myth and homosexuality 20 years ago was still not that mainstream, or the holy grail.

their success equals the amount of bad things they are freely promoting.

queen82

Established
they like money and power , the ones that didn't like that life, quit the industry and live a regular life ..

ayo05

Established
i am not personally in contact with anthony's call.
but yes, everything is scripted, yet they are the ones accepting to promote homosexuality, which is why they've become so famous, which is why everyone becomes famous, once you cater for the gay mafia.
classical music is not that mainstream, neither is opera, or ballet, but there is more money involved in this segment, and the abuse higher.
same goes for theater or movies.
i don't believe their comfort regarding the sexual content is scripted. so if you think that they are not gay, only play for the camera....i doubt it very much.
neither yoongi nor namjoon are seen touching each other the way Jungkook/Taehyung/Jimin and sometimes Jin are doing.
Yoongi is barely seen interacting with the rest. It doesn't mean he's not gay, it only means he did not agreed to that and even on stage he seems very uncomfortable around the gay interactions of the 3 mentioned above. so does Namjoon, but is always trying to cover it up with a fake laugh.

if you show a clip to any dude who's normal, he will laugh at you and them. the idea of a boyband itself is based on a group of gay men in their 20s, appealing to younger girls due to their gay nature and effeminate abnormal behavior.
take that for example, robin williams left the band saying he had enough with all the gays in the band and the homosexual atmosphere.
n sync had its gay member, lance bass.
backstreet boys are the only ones with no gay member to my knowledge, but they were the first to promote the "boy band" myth and homosexuality 20 years ago was still not that mainstream, or the holy grail.

their success equals the amount of bad things they are freely promoting.
OH and he alsonstated something abkut if Jin isn't sacrificed that Jungkook is his best guess. He also said that he thinks Jin might be true one with the 148iq and not Namjoon and about JK's tattoo.. And it symbolizes something (OBVIOUSLY). I'll just screenshot it cause I really want to talk about this..

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
The one with JK and V getting distant from the members I feel like they were either close before or never close at all.. I feel like Jimin RM and SUGA enjoys what they are doing and if they don't, they are REALLY good at hiding it. (And I am sorry in advance if the pics seem out of place..some of them didn't want to upload:rolleyes:...) And if that's the case I can just put out a link to the thread... And pls share what you guys think I realy one to no what you guys think...(Man I wish Anthony was still here lol)

Attachments