Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

queen82

Star
They seem to have no idea about what's going on with the album production, yet are credited not only as being producers - the entire promotion of this album has been one based on the statement that each member is going to be in charge of a different aspect connected to the album.

In the end it was the singing girl in the background telling them what the staff decided to do with the album.

Weird, that it's listed as live streaming. The video was cut and edited multiple times.

they're just puppets , they didn't decide anything for me

Pepsi

Veteran
They really seem to have no idea... I am starting to believe there is nothing special with BTS..it is just the voodoo working in their favour... when unarmies talk about BTS's success and how they are overrated, a typical army's excuse is that "They came from a small company.... They worked hard and cried everyday.. They are sooo humble"....ok?
There are kpop idols that are from small companies abd work their butt just like BTS thise snd they are still invisible... It's not even about hard work anymore... It's about how much they please and worship the devil... If u shows lots of symbolism and do more nasty things behind doors.. U get rewarded.. And that's THAT... That "hardwork" excuse is bs
What hardwork when they've only downgraded since debut? And the small company logic is bull. Bigger companies are harsher and far more competitive so you gotta work hard there too

ayo05

Established
What hardwork when they've only downgraded since debut? And the small company logic is bull. Bigger companies are harsher and far more competitive so you gotta work hard there too
EXACLTY... just because u came from a big company doesn't mean sh*t... Twice had to live in the types of dorm BTS lived in DESPITE them being from JYP... TWICE didn't get the chance to go to LA like BTS... GOT7 didn't either.. DESPITE them being from a big company.. I didn't hear of EXO going to LA during their debuts.. (U get what i'm trying to say?) Big company idols suffer just like small company idols do.. If not more..

Pepsi

Veteran
Today’s apparently “live”, was filmed on September 22th

http://instagr.am/p/CHiKK5zhMG8/

It’s not really legal to label a pre-recorded video as live streaming.

Which makes Taehyung’s weight gain looking even more suspicious, because end of September he was still slim.

One month later he pops out 20 pounds heavier.

--------------

Funny, this popped out reminding (unintentionally) actually how BTS was never boycotted when they started.

http://instagr.am/p/CHiM1expM2v/
"BTS RUNS THE WORLD" WHAT

MariMarrie

Veteran

queen82

Star
Do they shave their armpits to look less masculine??
What's with the kindergarten-like look and the teddy bear?

http://instagr.am/p/CHggLPRJV1K/
http://instagr.am/p/CHfzTPOJIbO/

Too bad, had a quite manly look until the whole gayness/gender dysphoria started.

http://instagr.am/p/CHX1LitpE2G/

I used to wear one of those things when I was 12 or so.

http://instagr.am/p/CHQC7T1JzxT/

Let's not forget

http://instagr.am/p/CHQPfYMJojH/
the guy looks a mix between Jimin and Taemin plus in the third picture i mean the video i see a boner ahahah

Kittyn

Established
EXACLTY... just because u came from a big company doesn't mean sh*t... Twice had to live in the types of dorm BTS lived in DESPITE them being from JYP... TWICE didn't get the chance to go to LA like BTS... GOT7 didn't either.. DESPITE them being from a big company.. I didn't hear of EXO going to LA during their debuts.. (U get what i'm trying to say?) Big company idols suffer just like small company idols do.. If not more..
True. Also it's like they are angry to the idols from Big3 like they are angry on successful students who passed the Harvard, etc.

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
I find it soo funny when fans call idols groups out for copying another idol group not knowing all idols talk about the sh*t LOL.. It proves they can analyze.. But it's ad their analysis are invalid... (But they can still analyse, i can give them that) They think idols are coping of each other but the truth is that all kpop songs preach and talk about THE SAME SH*T..(The devil and all that jazz).. It sad to know that they are brainwashed, they think the props and symbols artist do in mvs are just for fun and games LOL

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
BROO???? This guys spitss sooo much facts in this video it needs to be recognized!!! Aaahhh
Here are the lyrics to the song for those that don't want to watch the video..

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I find it soo funny when fans call idols groups out for copying another idol group not knowing all idols talk about the sh*t LOL.. It proves they can analyze.. But it's ad their analysis are invalid... (But they can still analyse, i can give them that) They think idols are coping of each other but the truth is that all kpop songs preach and talk about THE SAME SH*T..(The devil and all that jazz).. It sad to know that they are brainwashed, they think the props and symbols artist do in mvs are just for fun and games LOL
Black Pink start to became annoying too, i like them before not now

I watched this video, and I feel afraid, she mention my country and middle east, and the war that might come

there is a lots of signs and hints from mainstream media that trump are not gonna leave the office, and that could mean a war in the middle east, between iran, USA and the my country..I agree with her opinion, even if biden come and take the office, he won't stay too long, and would be killed or replaced...but everything for now suggest trump actually won't leave the office

ayo05

Established
I watched this video, and I feel afraid, she mention my country and middle east, and the war that might come

there is a lots of signs and hints from mainstream media that trump are not gonna leave the office, and that could mean a war in the middle east, between iran, USA and the my country..I agree with her opinion, even if biden come and take the office, he won't stay too long, and would be killed or replaced...but everything for now suggest trump actually won't leave the office
Like they are ALL puppets.. NEITHER one of them is good... All the good things ppl say that Trump did or Biden will do is planned.. It's a DISTRACTION.. They are trying to divide us up with elections and politics.. They are distracting ppl from the reall thing...

Elections are BS.. I dislike both of them.. The only person that Christains should be trusting rn is JESUS.. We have always been praying to God to give us a "good" president not knowing they are ALL PUPPETS.. These things are bound to happen.. The prophecies HAVE to be fufiled...

And also please don't be scared just pray to God about it.. I can pray for you too.. I was always scared before, I am still a little but not like the beginning of Corona..

JESUS as our BACK... HE is the ONLY way.. Pls don't be fooled by anything else.. There can't be many ways to get to heaven.. Only one way and that is by the king of kings himself...

Like they are ALL puppets.. NEITHER one of them is good... All the good things ppl say that Trump did or Biden will do is planned.. It's a DISTRACTION.. They are trying to divide us up with elections and politics.. They are distracting ppl from the reall thing...

Elections are BS.. I dislike both of them.. The only person that Christains should be trusting rn is JESUS.. We have always been praying to God to give us a "good" president not knowing they are ALL PUPPETS.. These things are bound to happen.. The prophecies HAVE to be fufiled...

And also please don't be scared just pray to God about it.. I can pray for you too.. I was always scared before, I am still a little but not like the beginning of Corona..

JESUS as our BACK... HE is the ONLY way.. Pls don't be fooled by anything else.. There can't be many ways to get to heaven.. Only one way and that is by the king of kings himself...
Thank you very much...please pray for me

I agree totally that both trump and biden are two face for the same coin, whoever in the office, are gonna continue with the same elite agenda...they are both would go for WW3, vaccine and order out of Chaos

I’ve watched some of her videos, unfortunately they lack substance also the person has no political or musical/entertainment knowledge, most of the times just picking up a subject making false claims.

The fact that Biden is a front, isn’t a prediction. It’s a known fact.
They knew Kamala Harris wouldn’t stand a chance against Trump, she is worse than Hillary on identity politics, so they’re using Biden as a front to win the election.
This is the only reason why it isn’t her running for President.
They tried it with Sanders, didn’t worked out well, so they settled for Biden to push Kamala.

She talks about Black Cube, based on her one sentence without knowing what their ties are, how they work, etc, only saying it’s “satanic” and in general her videos are filled with “dreams”, or creating religious fear based on subjects she picks up form somewhere such as Black Cube which has been controlling the entertainment world for years, similar like others paying rappers to promote violence and crimes in order to have more people in prisons.

Biggest private companies owning prisons are the ones controlling the media entertainment.
Vanguard Group for ex is largest holder in Viacom and Time Warner.

Black Cube has been in Romania for far too long so to claim it’s “satanic”... you can say this about anything, more important is to point out to connections not just pick up words from the internet to instigate fear under the name of God.

If Biden takes office, it will facilitate wars in the Mid East and Europe because that’s how his backers are making money.
Germany, the second largest guns exporter is bleeding right now because of Trump’s administration not engaging in wars, which has been the most lucrative business in history for the elite.

I understand “God has told her” all those things, maybe so.
It’s just damaging, when someone is using religion to claim “predictions” , or “theories”, like this one, picked up from the internet, that she or others don’t have a solid background of knowledge over.

It’s unfortunate because I have found more exposing videos of kpop or BTS or the entertainment industry who were spot on.
People doing their research.
Some of her videos resemble to scam for generating views.

Such as this one, talking about “predictions” or God who sent her a dream, when in fact Biden/Harris has been out there in the news for a year or so (as to why it isn’t Kamala Harris running officially but will be the one taking the role unofficially), Black Cube is a huge subject so claiming it’s “satanic”...well...fine, so is my former IKEA-chair , and it was in the news for 4 years that Trump’s administration is “bad” for promoting and starting wars, since he’s been calling troops back home

They even lied to him regarding how many troops are in Syria.

————

I have followed all available claims and discovery on Trump’s appeal/election results.
When the majority of the power-countries engage in a coup to tamper the evidence or to change the results, it’s quite difficult to hope for a fair election.

He was already able to flip back two states, one can only hope in the end for the real results to be the ones electing the president.

Trump was winning the election easily until votes magically switched to Biden over the night.

The legal issue is to present enough evidence hoping the Supreme Court will allow a recount AND audit (meaning not just recount of all ballots from dead people or other illegal ones).

Giving the fact that we had the US military raiding offices of the software’s head office said in Frankfurt/Germany, there’s some hope.

More truth and figures are coming to light such as Lord Mark Malloch, his affiliation with Soros, the software used to manipulate the votes and him being described by as the no 1 of the Puppet Masters.

I personally likes her video and find it very informative, I disagree with things some time though

any way, I think when she said black cube, she wasn't talking about the entertainment company black cube lol...she was talking about the muslim black cube in Saudi Arabia(the one that muslim perform pilgrimage every year), and its origin...I personally agree what she said about black cube, not gonna argue about it just my personal opinion on the origin and what worship mean, its different topic

but any way, I think the war are coming for middle east and my country with Iran, doesn't matter who is in office though, but I think if its trump, even war could be faster with Iran, some news suggest trump might in December launch war against iran

its still speculation though, but it seems possible

ayo05

Established
gay-World domination

View attachment 46208

--------

Other obvious incidents proving how they have no idea about what's going on with their "work".

Apparently the staff printed out a painting/drawing of Yoongi's without asking for permission nor informing him.

I speculated in the past over the copyright issue, being that they (BTS) gave up all the rights to their own content and name. Which could be especially problematic for those who are artistically somehow active.

I am not a lawyer but I had to do a lot on my own when I couldn't afford one and I can confirm that in such a situation permission has to be granted in a written form.

Even if the subject in question isn't for sale, but let's say "free promo".

Worse - when charging money for a print of a copyrighted drawing you did not obtained the distribution rights for.

Giving Yoongi's reaction, Bang must have privately reassured him that he won't use his work/s without permission, but obviously Bang is fooling members who are allowing him to do so.

He will also receive additional royalties from Yoongi's drawing.

---------

Spongebob, the latest cartoon to become gay.

Of course, with some backlash and ruining the image of another cartoon who had to stop being normal. Because it's apparently damaging..

Now BTS's gets in the game

And then u have Styles... Chile...

Truthteller

Veteran
What happened to BT$? Seems like they have disappeared and are not being promoted anywhere. It looks like now that Big$hit had its IPO they are slowly preparing the scene for BT$ to go and for younger groups to take over. That is always how KPOP and the pop industry has operated. The deliberate sabotage of a group starts from within the company. It starts with the lack of promotion, appearances and PR, and ends with death/scandals. Club 27 is a thing, the age where these celebs hit rock bottom and age out...and disproportionately die. $M town that happens to have quite a few Club 27 alumni, has never allowed any of its artists to get bigger than the company. This allows the company to remain in complete control and keep producing new idols and groups like products. Since Big$hit is aspiring to be the next $M they will be following the same footsteps. However in the case of Big$hit they are where they are because of one group only...BT$. With the IPO they probably won’t need them as much, stocks will keep falling, but they are still much richer than they used to be. They must also prove that they they won’t be relying on one group in the future.