Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pepsi

Veteran
There have been a few postings since beginning of the thread to this, if you have missed them I recommend to look up by using the search function - upper corner right, select search this thread, enter the word military and type in my user name.

This one exposes BigHit’s and the band’s false statements, as they knew already for 2 years, that at least Jin will be granted an exception/delay
my question was rhetorical but really, thanks for this.

that being said, military enlistment can be postponed till the man turns 29 so Jin's enlistment being postponed till late 2021 is valid too, since that's when he hits that age, being a december boy.

Pepsi

Veteran
Bang wouldn’t do free promo for no reason.

Army interfering with Trump’s rally, election and illegally collecting user data —>BTS —> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

BTS donating money to BLM —> army donating money to BLM —> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

BTS talking at UN —> Moon asking UN to step in —> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

WHO using BTS for mass control, pro-mask, pro-vaccine agenda —> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

BTS making up for the highest percentage for a single “company”/product (0.3% GDP), accounting for approx $5 billions in revenue for the SK economy. This isn’t related to the personal music or (personal) content they sell, but to the effects of their existence- from people buying the products they recommend, to foreign visitors coming to Korea because of them, the interest they generate in Korean products, culture, learning the language, etc.
—> Bang = more power —> Billionaire

Bang mentioning Bezos/WHO/UN speech/Billboard no1 —> IPO —> more power —> Billionaire

Something went down in UK as well. Can’t figure out yet what, it is possible that it got canceled due to their canceled tour, but the members made a big deal out of their Wembley Stadium concert and Bang flew in. Then it was this crazy gathering in UK for their shows.
Wembley is no different than any other arenas they performed at.
Bang coming in especially for Wembley to see them dancing and playbacking to the same songs, that wasn’t out of his “love” for them.
He came on business.
[/QUOTE]
Bt$ or Big$hit don’t account for 5 billion of SK economy. That is absurd mediaplay. The south korean entertainment industry as whole including their movies, dramas, other kpop groups etc yes, perhaps account for even more and increase people’s interest in the country, This number makes no sense for a single band. If you look at the number of tourists going to South Korea, they have actually declined in the past 3 years, coincidentally at the peak of Bt$ success. Is the cause BT$ perhaps? 99% of tourists don’t visit a country because one stupid boyband. 99,99% of people haven’t been buying Samsung products cause of BT$ for the past 30 years.
And their president going to UN for important international affairs, is not mediated by BT$. I’m sure a bigger problem called Kim Jong UN takes priority. I am just saying this, because you seem to believe they are much much more important. They are disposable puppets among many.

Pedo Bang’s billionaire status seems as overinflated and plausible as that of the Kardashian-Jenner clan. He may he be a one hit wonder for all we know. Having such high net worth would only make sense if he would produce multiple groups on par with BT$ success which he really hasn’t. Even Scooter Braun who controls Bieber and Ariana Grander and bought all of Taylor Swift’s records (plus ex record label) is not a billionaire. Alas the mediplay won’t stop.
[/QUOTE]
i think the hyundai study that put out the 0.04% contribution thing has been highly contested so yeah, absurd mediaplay

bh is almost known among non armys and ppl who follow this stuff to have inflated their earnings. that along with almost no expenditures and a lot of income led to their earnings being so high

5hawol

Established
my question was rhetorical but really, thanks for this.

that being said, military enlistment can be postponed till the man turns 29 so Jin's enlistment being postponed till late 2021 is valid too, since that's when he hits that age, being a december boy.
Jin is 28 years in international age but by Korean age system he is already 29 years. For military enlistment they go by Korean calendar so Jin is already overage. He will turn 30 on Korean new year - Feb 16.

By their system, a baby at the time of birth is considered one year old and the age will increase on Korean new year day. Their age grow not on their birthdays but on new year.

(cmiiw)

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Who do you think funded ww2...

as far as Soros goes -György Schwartz (Soros) is a Jew who made a fortune with his family by selling out Jews to the nazis.
That’s the man !
There are others like him. They just don’t have their names and picture in the press.
“The man behind the curtain”.
What’s happening in Armenia, happens right now in Belarus and Thailand. A whole scenario to overthrow governments and take control over the last ones who are independent.
Better corrupt and independent than corrupt and more corrupt.

Attachments

I must have missed the part, when BTS were victims of racism, xenophobia and prejudice.

...oh. sorry. still ARE victims. Of those things.

View attachment 45910

Yet everything they do is sold out or tops the chart with zero professional justification.
Beatles wrote their music and despite their entire agenda, they had many great songs.
At least 5 kpop bands are much better than BTS. But not pushed at absurdum.
Where’s the “racism, xenophobia and prejudice”??

The magazine was barely out for an hour, now the price has more than doubled, from $12 to $25.

I am disgusted how BTS are being pushed so much in the media, and down throat any one, and some of their fans think they are being prejudiced against lol...they are blind, and couldn't see how many other Kpop groups who never given a chance to be in USA or outside of Korea like how BTS are being promoted that much, and some of these groups are really so much better than them

any way, I bit the Illuminati are disappointed after pushing BTS too much that they didn't get much of the fans like they wanted lol..thats just my guess

Pepsi

Veteran
I am disgusted how BTS are being pushed so much in the media, and down throat any one, and some of their fans think they are being prejudiced against lol...they are blind, and couldn't see how many other Kpop groups who never given a chance to be in USA or outside of Korea like how BTS are being promoted that much, and some of these groups are really so much better than them

any way, I bit the Illuminati are disappointed after pushing BTS too much that they didn't get much of the fans like they wanted lol..thats just my guess
bang pd just went about pushing these ppl the wrong way... instead of feeding the victim story should have given them the sm style training too

and no way should they be comparing themselves to 1d lol that band was bigger

queen82

Star

Exo is one of those groups

For anyone who thinks Trump or his administration are good. This comes from a Christian who was an ex satanist and was bought up into the occult. She talks about Paula White being a witch. So for any Christians who support trump thinking he loves you guys or is against the elite to help you all, please know that everything is planned. His presidency was planned. His persona is planned.

ayo05

Established
They seem to have no idea about what's going on with the album production, yet are credited not only as being producers - the entire promotion of this album has been one based on the statement that each member is going to be in charge of a different aspect connected to the album.

In the end it was the singing girl in the background telling them what the staff decided to do with the album.

Weird, that it's listed as live streaming. The video was cut and edited multiple times.

They really seem to have no idea... I am starting to believe there is nothing special with BTS..it is just the voodoo working in their favour... when unarmies talk about BTS's success and how they are overrated, a typical army's excuse is that "They came from a small company.... They worked hard and cried everyday.. They are sooo humble"....ok?
There are kpop idols that are from small companies abd work their butt just like BTS thise snd they are still invisible... It's not even about hard work anymore... It's about how much they please and worship the devil... If u shows lots of symbolism and do more nasty things behind doors.. U get rewarded.. And that's THAT... That "hardwork" excuse is bs

ayo05

Established
not a joke
yes, soon gas chambers

-------------

As per a previous post - Taehyung running like a puppy touching and clinging on Jungkook, while Jungkook most of the time being preoccupied with Jimin

http://instagr.am/p/CHhvb07pfy1/
hahaha. DISNEY AND BTS !!
Perfect match in the world of pedophiles and abusers

Jk seems to admire Jimin more than Tae.. And seems kinda sad or upset sometimes about that.. I have noticed.. And Jimin is just kinda enjoying the attention..

About the disney singalong.. It seems Ryan Seacrest as found interest in BTS... Didn't someone from this forum say a member had to sleep with him or do something with him in order for them to have performed at the New years event thing?

They really seem to have no idea... I am starting to believe there is nothing special with BTS..it is just the voodoo working in their favour... when unarmies talk about BTS's success and how they are overrated, a typical army's excuse is that "They came from a small company.... They worked hard and cried everyday.. They are sooo humble"....ok?
There are kpop idols that are from small companies abd work their butt just like BTS thise snd they are still invisible... It's not even about hard work anymore... It's about how much they please and worship the devil... If u shows lots of symbolism and do more nasty things behind doors.. U get rewarded.. And that's THAT... That "hardwork" excuse is bs
Its an open secret in the entertainment industry. Ghost writers and producers are rampant. I find it hard to believe they write any of their songs.