Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

queen82

Star

The reason why he become bang pedo favourite
I just saw the comments and lmao. No wonder army have so many fights within each other. Some comments were bringing jungkook up and the others down. SO MUCH FOR OT7!:eek:

i wonder how he became the favourite, he slept with him for sure
It could be a possibility, but I hope that's not the case. I read somewhere that some CEO's groom little boys or girls starting from when they are just babies and sleep with them and use them for money. Just imagine if bts was a girlgroup, you would see haters saying things like:

"Daddy's little slut"

Or they might definitely be suspicious. Reminds me off the Lazy jennie scandal. People were slut-shaming her, saying she sleeps with YG and more.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Speaking of the election, its entire mandate, in addition to representing, certain symbols, of which I cannot find the explanatory image. The painting ends with the re-association of the sun and the moon, which appeared in many current clips. And note that the right hand, symbolizing the moon, joined to the right hand, in prayer position, see applauded (reference to Shiva), joining, and moving away. Symbolizing the reassociation of light with matter, then sets out again for a new cycle ... hence the black sun (Theory in addition to info, also visible in the clips, is the birthday cake (even more striking, with a candle, as in the clip 'Boom' by NCT Dream: The moon is lit by the sun, and the birthday cake, represents the moon.To make a wish, you have to blow out the candle, as if the sunlight was hidden.):
1604774619999.png

For you see, that's how I knew he was going to be elected, and then lose, this year, in references to symbols.

OwlMoon

Established
i wonder how he became the favourite, he slept with him for sure
Ive always thought this way, but seeing Jk all smiling and happy during their debut makes me think otherwise. He was shy but there wasn’t anything that was wrong o camera, I think he was used around the age of 18 or older seeing there was a big change of shift in his personality during that time

I just saw the comments and lmao. No wonder army have so many fights within each other. Some comments were brining jungkook up and the others down. SO MUCH FOR OT7!

It could be a possibility, but I hope that's not the case. I read somewhere that some CEO's groom little boys or girls starting from when they are just babies and sleep with them and use the for money. Just imagine if bts was a girlgroup, you would see haters saying things like:

"Daddy's little slut"

Or they might definitely be suspicious. Reminds me off the Lazy jennie scandal. People were slut-shaming her, saying she sleeps with YG and more.
Hahaha lol no offense but at this point ARMYS are equal to stupidity, seriously there’s so much wrong in that fandom and they don’t shut up ugh. And the double standards are too much, if a boy sleeps with a ceo “poor him” but when it’s a girl “slut” gtfo with that shit

Ive always thought this way, but seeing Jk all smiling and happy during their debut makes me think otherwise. He was shy but there wasn’t anything that was wrong o camera, I think he was used around the age of 18 or older seeing there was a big change of shift in his personality during that time

Hahaha lol no offense but at this point ARMYS are equal to stupidity, seriously there’s so much wrong in that fandom and they don’t shut up ugh. And the double standards are too much, if a boy sleeps with a ceo “poor him” but when it’s a girl “slut” gtfo with that shit
Wait, I'm curious do you actually think Jungkook is sleeping with Bang PD? I'm just asking. You don't have to answer, my friend :)

OwlMoon

Established
Bond playing identity politics. How fashionable.

Of course she is the perfect package: black, gay - looks and talks as one.
First item on the list? Talking about “toxic masculinity”.

It so happens to have found an article on the purpose of covid and the phrase “toxic masculinity” it’s explained quite nicely :
Quote:

It is heterosexual sex that is being delegitimized as “toxic masculinity” and “oppression of women.”

Star Trek also made fools out of themselves when they turned one of the main characters gay.

Hire people who deserve the job.
James Bond used to be a cult. Not another ball on the table of identity politics.

This comes perfectly planned after Sir Sean Connery just passed away.
At least he doesn’t have to see it.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/james-bond-actress-lashana-lynch-criticism-007-casting

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/11/paul-craig-roberts/the-purpose-of-the-orchestrated-covid-pandemic-is-to-create-a-dystopia-in-which-there-is-no-human-independence/

„The Digital Revolution is being used to destroy us.

The Nazism of Bill Gates is so Extreme as to make Hitler look like Jesus.

Christians will notice that our situation is Biblical. Plagues are being unleashed.

Every form of sexual perversion has been legitimized except p***philia, and as p***philia is believed to be a widespread practice among the degenerate elites, its eventual acceptance is assured.

It is heterosexual sex that is being delegitimized as “toxic masculinity” and “oppression of women.”

We are to be injected with microchips and turned into robots dependent on centrally controlled digital currency. (In the URL below Microsoft’s International Patent for a “cryptocurrency system using body activity data” is described.)

White people are not the enemies of black people, nor are blacks the enemies of whites. Gentiles are not the enemies of Jews.

Russia, China, and Japan are not the enemies of Americans and Europeans.
We all have the same enemy–the Global Elite. The divisions in the world serve the agenda of the Global Elite. It is them or us.
At the moment the Global Elite hold the cards and the power.“
You said that a vaccine takes 10+ years and it got me thinking what if we’re forced to live like this for more years to come? A decade to be exact. By stripping our freedom and restrict social life, they’re gonna slowly introduce their agenda by forcing us to be vaccinated in order to gain “freedom”. Ohh that thought scared me all day, I don’t think I can ever live like that :eek:

Yes but not when he was younger but when he was older 17 or 18, I think he was groomed when they debuted along TH and JM, just my theory :)
I always had the thought of "what if jungkook slept with bang pedo" at the back off my head. My friend absolutely hates JK and claims he is infact more slutty than jimin. She even went as far as to say "i will literally show a video off him giving an old man a b**** j*b" I don't really know whether to believe her since she hates him and could easily make up rumors.

P.S. thats the same person I said was joining the thread.

OwlMoon

Established
I always had the thought of "what if jungkook slept with bang pedo" at the back off my head. My friend absolutely hates JK and claims he is infact more slutty than jimin. She even went as far as to say "i will literally show a video off him giving an old man a b**** j*b" I don't really know whether to believe her since she hates him and could easily make up rumors.

P.S. thats the same person I said was joining the thread.
Hahaha lol wouldn’t be surprised if that happened actually, that was kinda graphic tho my mind wont stop creating this image of JK and Bang Pedo, yuck!:eek:

Hahaha lol wouldn’t be surprised if that happened actually, that was kinda graphic tho my mind wont stop creating this image of JK and Bang Pedo, yuck!:eek:
Lmbo I feel sorry for you. My mind is unable to create that type of image since I think pronography is an abomination. When she comes, trust me, she will hate jungkook more than boti hates taehyung.

5hawol

Established
...while BTS fans cheering for the unofficial announcement of Biden/Harris as president/VP.

“We did it”

Those fans really believe they have an influence. They’re being used and not even realizing.
Congratulations for believing that you are responsible for Biden becoming the president of the USA.
Yes. I really have this image in my head. The same people believing BTS members are married to them and BigHit are angels under a God - Bang Si-Hyuk

They played a small role actually. Kpop/BTS fans were responsible for tens of thousands empty seats during Trump campaign rally. Teenagers around the world pre-booked tickets in bulk with no intension of showing up, just to demoralize and humilate Trump. In one of his stronghold state rally, Trump was expecting a full stadium with million supporters but only around 19 thousand seats were occupied. The rest of his supporters were said to be seen roaming he street till the last minute searching for tickets to buy but unfortunately it was all sold out!

OwlMoon

Established
It is time to "unite and heal" - Joe Biden.
What a "peaceful", "nice", "empowering" speech for "healing". That's how the guilty party for creating hate and dividing people, brainwashing and violent attacks, is fooling once again the GP.

As pointed out by me in the past, the frequent usage by BTS of the word "heal", to imply one is sick, to then insinuate and create a relation between listening to BTS and "healing", the leftist ideologies of "victim" and "I am here to save and fight for you".

BTS's fans using the same brainwashing formula in their daily life. Often fans write - "I need to heal" to draw attention to a non-existent situation of a hurt person.

BTS has healed me

Joe Biden is going to heal us.

Like hitler did - create panic, create a target to hate - all set.

-----------

Paulo Coehlo again with BTS

He has been mentioning BTS so often in the past year to get attention and interviews, his ongoing attempts are suspicious and bizarre.

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20201104160900371
—————-
BigHit still doing the same things of “forgetting” members. After so many years, fans still fall for it.

———————

Interesting that the most streamed “artists” , with the exception of Prodigy, cannot qualify as “artist”, as well as with again, the exception of Prodigy, the most streamed artists on Spotify in Eastern European countries (as a person who comes from Eastern Europe), aren’t very popular due to a high presence of rock/alternative/jazz and classic music in that area of Europe which still values more than pop. Indifferent of the country of origin or language.
He’s either trying to get their “services” or use them as clout or like you said the “mother instinct” but in this case the “father instinct”? Idk but John Cena’s an ARMY but he’s not gay, and he is the same age as the Paulo guy (40’s or 50’s)