Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kith

Established
A question to everyone here, since BH logo has the tag line “Music For Healing” ( :rolleyes: ) and BTS’ relentless message of loving yourself, did any of their songs actually helped you in any way? Back when you were or still an ARMY?

I’ve never felt like BTS “saved” me when I was part of the fandom, more like they make me realize some things like self love. I have self respect but not self love, and that’s why I used to like them. Personally, songs that helped me realize some things were only “Answer: Love Yourelf” and “Zero O’Clock”
No lol. They made even worse. I always wondered how songs can "save" someone from suicide/depression etc.
Maybe because they have just a couple of songs about self love in three albums named "love yourself". There are songs about loving someone else. And I also don't understand the meaning of some songs. And another thing which I don't understand is why everyone is making a song and dance about it, like "they spread this self love message" and so on. It's just a small part of their discography. What about other albums and songs? They're not about self love. And what about sons with amazingly crappy lyrics like mic drop and other

ayo05

Established
When I still had tiktok armies had been wanting Jimin to do the wap dance and I don't blame them (i mean I do..) cause he is the one that allows them to make up different "filters" about him that probably aren't even real. He is the most femine in the group and acts like a girl when he gets the chance. I mean for the agenda these ppl HAVE to act like girls and be feminine but he's is really bad. And ik that is not really him at all.
And if u scroll through this person's channel you can see that he or she did one of Rm, Yoongi, and Jungkook but they didn't do wap for them, only Jimin. Cause he is the MOST feminized.

And someone from the BTS disscusion thread posted this a while ago why these ppl have to act feminine.

When I still had tiktok armies had been wanting Jimin to do the wap dance and I don't blame them (i mean I do..) cause he is the one that allows them to make up different "filters" about him that probably aren't even real. He is the most femine in the group and acts like a girl when he gets the chance. I mean for the agenda these ppl HAVE to act like girls and be feminine but he's is really bad. And ik that is not really him at all.
And if u scroll through this person's channel you can see that he or she did one of Rm, Yoongi, and Jungkook but they didn't do wap for them, only Jimin. Cause he is the MOST feminized.

And someone from the BTS disscusion thread posted this a while ago why these ppl have to act feminine.
I didn't like the video. I actually prefer the other member's videos XD I saw some BTS popularity ranking and Jimin is the most popular. They made the coke snorter popular...I can't believe this XD. Jungkook and Jhope would've deserved it more tbh. Also look what I've found!
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 7.47.43 PM.png
Fake couples and real couple dispatch might "expose"Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 7.55.31 PM.png

Namco

Rookie
Is
I really dont have the energy to type long texta lol , BUT i just want to say as a muslim myself , attacks terrorist attacks killing murder beheading . These things are not islamic att al these beast are terrorist using the religion in their own extreme way and it is sickening . of course all ovee the media it is wordes as ‘muslim’ ‘islam’ . I dont expect non muslims to know our islamic belief . but one thing that annoys me tf is when the act they do lol . It is absolutely not true that we discriminate against other religions , do we see them as invalid ? Yes . But we are nor allowes to disrespect the people of the book ) jews/christians. In fact the closest people to our religion in terms of belief would be chriatians. Now are there dumb as people treating christians bas or jews bad I am sure there are is it islamic ? , NO . I Personally am shoked everytime I hear a so called muslim killing people . How is that even possible I question myself . Now are there extremisy terrorist who claim the islamic reliogion I think they exist like isis and so , but is what they do truly islamic NO. When a christian or white person does somethinh the headline turn “ mentally challenged “ “ an attack” . YEAH RIGHT . These days non muslims act as if they know islam . Honey unless you learn it from the quran and sunnah you dont . NO disrespect but it seemed that you meant looked down upon christians or jews , we dont . We just disbelief in somwthings they believe in .

Excuse my grammar or lack of commas or dots loool . I really respect @boti and I live in the netherlandas , I dont know what the situation is there , but I am disgusted with any person deviating from human sense and claiming it to be islamic , Its honestly tiring but I 100000% agree with @ uh shiningcarate ( right?).There is deffinetly an agenda there is just so much ignorance

You kknow I am just tired with expaining myslef to others or my religion , lol I aint own nobody shitt . BUT @boti you’re posy where hard to read , not because of what you said but ATTACK OR KIILLING OR TERROR AINT ISLAMIC .

I wanted to post earlier but I was too lazy to do so lol. Yh guys be proud of who you are basiccaly expecially when you are of a minority, and to all muslims just be strong it doesnt bother me personnaly but just be safee ohkayy !
islam has become a cult like any other cult .islam of today has nothing to do with the true message of the Quran. Instead of worshipping god alone ,Muslims associate the messenger Muhammad his family his companious with God.Muslims scholars are considered as deities gaining billions through preaching falsehood. Instead of following god scriptures mainly the Quran, Muslims follow hearsays that were written 500 years after the death of Muhammad the same way as Jews who are following other books than the Torah (even though the Torah have been altered ) the same way Christians follow the bible that was written/altered by Paul who was the ardent enemy of God and his messenger Jesus .all religions have the same patterns . Instead of following God words and having a direct connection with God they associate things with him and rely on humans (preachers)in order to worship God. Not only the Islamic preachers have become idols ,they also preach the miss translation of the Quran and the people never question them.god told us not to divide and here are the Muslims are devided into fractions aka madhebs ( مذاهب ) .come back to the pure monotheistic way come back to God scriptures and leave your sects .God punishment is near, 99% of the people have fallen in the trap of satan. No one will save you only God will save you from what is coming.dark winter is coming. The imam Mahdi, Jesus, messiah who will come are all imposters who will lead people directly to hell NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU TRUST NO MAN GOD WILL SAVE YOU BY TAKING YOUR SOULS PEACEFULLy IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAOS THAT IS COMING GOD WILL PICK UP HIS TRUE BELEIVERS AND LEAVE THE REST TO TAKE HIS PUNISHMENTS . This the last Waring before the chaos that is coming. For more information. Check the websitesTHETRUTHISFROMGOD

queen82

Star
I didn't like the video. I actually prefer the other member's videos XD I saw some BTS popularity ranking and Jimin is the most popular. They made the coke snorter popular...I can't believe this XD. Jungkook and Jhope would've deserved it more tbh. Also look what I've found!
View attachment 44896
Fake couples and real couple dispatch might "expose"View attachment 44897
i don't get who are the real couple and the fake couple between those

ayo05

Established
View attachment 44896
Fake couples and real couple dispatch might "expose"View attachment 44897
Idk why but I feel like the sasengs that speak a different language like arabic and korean are the ones that that have the most valid info....

5hawol

Established
@boti. Please keep posting. This thread is the fastest growing thread and it is all due to your efforts and contribution. Many, myself included, come here to get infos as your msgs are very informative. Tho you don't mince words and can be quite merciless at times, still this thread is the most interesting read and very very addictive. You started this thread to share your views in whatever style you wanted and it should be so. Pls come back. I (we) miss you already.

ayo05

Established
@boti. Please keep posting. This thread is the fastest growing thread and it is all due to your efforts and contribution. Many, myself included, come here to get infos as your msgs are very informative. Tho you don't mince words and can be quite merciless at times, still this thread is the most interesting read and very very addictive. You started this thread to share your views in whatever style you wanted and it should be so. Pls come back. I (we) miss you already.
Wait did she stop posting?

Turquoise

Rookie
Is

islam has become a cult like any other cult .islam of today has nothing to do with the true message of the Quran. Instead of worshipping god alone ,Muslims associate the messenger Muhammad his family his companious with God.Muslims scholars are considered as deities gaining billions through preaching falsehood. Instead of following god scriptures mainly the Quran, Muslims follow hearsays that were written 500 years after the death of Muhammad the same way as Jews who are following other books than the Torah (even though the Torah have been altered ) the same way Christians follow the bible that was written/altered by Paul who was the ardent enemy of God and his messenger Jesus .all religions have the same patterns . Instead of following God words and having a direct connection with God they associate things with him and rely on humans (preachers)in order to worship God. Not only the Islamic preachers have become idols ,they also preach the miss translation of the Quran and the people never question them.god told us not to divide and here are the Muslims are devided into fractions aka madhebs ( مذاهب ) .come back to the pure monotheistic way come back to God scriptures and leave your sects .God punishment is near, 99% of the people have fallen in the trap of satan. No one will save you only God will save you from what is coming.dark winter is coming. The imam Mahdi, Jesus, messiah who will come are all imposters who will lead people directly to hell NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU TRUST NO MAN GOD WILL SAVE YOU BY TAKING YOUR SOULS PEACEFULLy IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAOS THAT IS COMING GOD WILL PICK UP HIS TRUE BELEIVERS AND LEAVE THE REST TO TAKE HIS PUNISHMENTS . This the last Waring before the chaos that is coming. For more information. Check the websitesTHETRUTHISFROMGOD
Good evening

I know you hadn't implied this but I want to be clear, Quran is not altered. Muhammad (saw) is a Prophet. We follow his footsteps as he is someone we look up to. In history he took shelter from the Christian kingdom in Abyssinia and he was welcomed. Ask yourself the question, why? He is righteous. He is someone who does not oppress nor force religion on someone. When studying the character of Prophet Muhammad (saw) you will notice that he is fair and righteous to the people even if they are not believers.

He treats people with respect. Prophet Muhammad (saw) prayed to Allah (swt) for his enemies to be guided. How can we not look up to him? I make so many mistakes daily, you do too and people we love do too, we aren't perfect, but Islam is perfect. How can Islam be a cult? Islam itself is perfect. We humans are not perfect, we make mistakes and do our best to improve ourselves. Cults are a big topic and you can't claim that Islam is a cult. I mean, yes you can say and write what you want, but that doesn't mean the truth has changed because of what you wrote. The truth doesn't change.

Muslims do not associate things with Allah (swt). We only ask help from Allah (swt) and we only rely on Him (swt). Faith, we trust Allah (swt). Faith, the word itself means a lot of stuff. Faith is something treasurable. Faith is not what you see with your eyes but what you feel with your soul. I mean, that's my viewpoint so I can be wrong too.

There is a difference between hearsays and Hadiths. Hadiths are confirmed by their chains and there are weak Hadiths and authentic Hadiths. It's a very big topic to learn about it, and I myself still have a lot to learn.

We do not rely on humans, on worldly stuff, on desires or on worldly gains, we only rely on Allah (swt). Allah(swt) free's my heart from this illusion of the world and its temporary desires, from the weight on my shoulders. Even if I relied on whole humankind, no one can help me, because you are a human, and so am I. We are both the same. Wanting happiness, peace and love. We humans have desires and make mistakes and have to learn from them. Only Allah(swt) can help me and guide me. Even if I have the whole world, its pleasures and money and fame, it can't give me happiness, only Allah (swt) can.

And of course we have to work, we have to put in the work to improve ourselves, we have free will to choose, think and take action. We live in this world as a test, for us this world is a prison, and for others this world is heaven. But the true Paradise is in the Hereafter and the true justification we will see then. This world does seem unfair because this world is a test, everyone's actions will be asked on the Day of judgement. The oppressed will get justice, the abused will get justice. People won't be able to run away from their bad deeds and their good deeds. Because Allah (swt) is the most just and most merciful. And we have to stay humble. who are we to feel arrogance, ego and pride? We are humans who are in need of water, food and air, clothes and warmth, how a fool we are to choose to be arrogant.

Okay i just realized I went too off topic but... its fine

I love this verse, it helped me to take action to change myself. I was someone who disliked work, someone who wanted the result and not the progress, but then this world wouldn't make sense, it's the progress that matters because this world is a test.

"Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves."
~ Surat Ar-Ra`d, Verse 11.

Btw If someone reads this and notices I said something wrong please correct me as I'm still learning and my English isn't the best.

No, the fastest growing thread is the original thread. This thread comes second.

Good evening

I know you hadn't implied this but I want to be clear, Quran is not altered. Muhammad (saw) is a Prophet. We follow his footsteps as he is someone we look up to. In history he took shelter from the Christian kingdom in Abyssinia and he was welcomed. Ask yourself the question, why? He is righteous. He is someone who does not oppress nor force religion on someone. When studying the character of Prophet Muhammad (saw) you will notice that he is fair and righteous to the people even if they are not believers.

He treats people with respect. Prophet Muhammad (saw) prayed to Allah (swt) for his enemies to be guided. How can we not look up to him? I make so many mistakes daily, you do too and people we love do too, we aren't perfect, but Islam is perfect. How can Islam be a cult? Islam itself is perfect. We humans are not perfect, we make mistakes and do our best to improve ourselves. Cults are a big topic and you can't claim that Islam is a cult. I mean, yes you can say and write what you want, but that doesn't mean the truth has changed because of what you wrote. The truth doesn't change.

Muslims do not associate things with Allah (swt). We only ask help from Allah (swt) and we only rely on Him (swt). Faith, we trust Allah (swt). Faith, the word itself means a lot of stuff. Faith is something treasurable. Faith is not what you see with your eyes but what you feel with your soul. I mean, that's my viewpoint so I can be wrong too.

There is a difference between hearsays and Hadiths. Hadiths are confirmed by their chains and there are weak Hadiths and authentic Hadiths. It's a very big topic to learn about it, and I myself still have a lot to learn.

We do not rely on humans, on worldly stuff, on desires or on worldly gains, we only rely on Allah (swt). Allah(swt) free's my heart from this illusion of the world and its temporary desires, from the weight on my shoulders. Even if I relied on whole humankind, no one can help me, because you are a human, and so am I. We are both the same. Wanting happiness, peace and love. We humans have desires and make mistakes and have to learn from them. Only Allah(swt) can help me and guide me. Even if I have the whole world, its pleasures and money and fame, it can't give me happiness, only Allah (swt) can.

And of course we have to work, we have to put in the work to improve ourselves, we have free will to choose, think and take action. We live in this world as a test, for us this world is a prison, and for others this world is heaven. But the true Paradise is in the Hereafter and the true justification we will see then. This world does seem unfair because this world is a test, everyone's actions will be asked on the Day of judgement. The oppressed will get justice, the abused will get justice. People won't be able to run away from their bad deeds and their good deeds. Because Allah (swt) is the most just and most merciful. And we have to stay humble. who are we to feel arrogance, ego and pride? We are humans who are in need of water, food and air, clothes and warmth, how a fool we are to choose to be arrogant.

I love this verse, it helped me to take action to change myself. I was someone who disliked work, someone who wanted the result and not the progress, but then this world wouldn't make sense, it's the progress that matters because this world is a test.

"Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves."

Btw If someone reads this and notices I said something wrong please correct me as I'm still learning and my English isn't the best.
This brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that there are some Muslims who still follow the seerah of the prophet (saw). As a non Muslim I would have never understood the beauty of the prophet (pbuh) I would have also believed the lies about Islam because they are so convincing. I mean, when you see people shout Allahu Akbar then kill people what are you meant to think. But this is not Islam and it absolutely breaks my heart that people falsely accuse 1.8 billion people believing in this. If you read the history objectively not subjectively of the prophet (pbuh) you will see what type of human he was. Why he was a mercy to mankind. I could speak for hours about his mercy, about all the good he did. His last speech he cried for us. How can we sit back and let him be mocked like this? I am crying writing this because if he (pbuh) was still here, he would have still shown love. He would have still shown kindness. When the people of Taif hurt him so bad that he was bleeding everywhere instead of raising his hands to God to destroy them he raised his hands asking God to guide them. The light on his face was not something you can imagine. He would cry for us until puddles would be on the floor. He gave his all for us and for Islam and this is how the world treats him. He is the worlds most influential man. How can you insult him because of the actions of terrorists. How can you insult him because Muslim majority governments are corrupt. Blame the Muslims because we are not perfect. But all we want is for you not to mock our prophet (pbuh)

I really liked Boti, I didn’t agree with her in everything but I thought that I could see past that because I am usually so tolerant. Although others warned me to not talk with her, I though that she was a good person with good in her heart. When she mocked me and my religion I couldn’t believe it. I felt like no not here aswell. I really liked this thread and my heart sank as I read some of the posts here. Why can’t we all love each other. On other platforms everyone has been so supportive. Christians, atheists etc have all come together.

I would never insult Christianity or any religion for that matter and I hope you don’t insult my religion either. I believe in good outweighing evil.

Last edited:

Namco

Rookie
Good evening

If you use your logic you will find the content of hadiths have no sense and it also plasphymous. The same ahadith you are defending says that Mohammed married Aisha at the age of 6 years old (please spear me with oh at that time girls were more mature at that time) the ahadith not only says that Muhammad was pedo but also sex machine who has 11 wives this purely demonic this just an example of the no sense of ahadiths. Muhammad was a mere human like you and me he didn't tell you to idolize him ( you should never idolize someone beside God) .his sole mission was to deliver God message like other messengers before him. Muhammad only brought the Quran like all messengers who brought only one book (Torah, Indjil (old testament ect ect ) but bcs Satan can't alter the Quran he created an inlternative for it.Muhammad will testify against Muslims in the day of judgments saying that his people disreted the Quran .look sorry I am not here to debate .the clock is running world war 3 is near. Like Albert pick said world war 3 will be btw the Muslim world vs the western world.all Muslims leaders will lead their people to war and also the western leaders will lead their people against Muslims. World war 3 will be much worst than the previous world wars.half of the population will be wiped out. you can see now the tensions btw France and the Muslim world over the caricatures and the terrorist attacks . (Am not saying that Muslims are terrorists I know it inside job) this only the beginning. Do you remember the Hollywood feminist slogan "your time is up!!) This was directed to the whole humanity our time is up!! Everyone will face their deeds.or trump slogan (enough is enough) .God have been protecting humans from our evil elites for a very long time a mercy from him but bcs people are not responding to his signs ,he will stop protecting the criminals and the associators and blasphemous and the atheists etc etc.it may sound cruel what am saying but this the truth God retribution is severe.the lockdown was a chance given by God to us to repent and come to him but nothing changed people of religions are still stuck in their idolatry and the others stuck in their rejection of God. In parellel with the chaos God will unleash extrem weather on earth such as floods,earthquakes, tafoons, woods fire .it is already happening since long time and now it is more frequent. It is not climate change but it is God commends no one can control the weather except God.soo yeah is apt to you to judge. Peace
Ps: am not attacking anyone am just stating my opinion people can't Handel criticism. If someone critise my believes I won't get angry. It normal to have different opinions
SORRY TO DRAIN THE THREAD I WONT POST ABOUT THIS SUBJECT ANYMORE.

Last edited:
Idk why but I feel like the sasengs that speak a different language like arabic and korean are the ones that that have the most valid info....
I am Arabic and I saw the Sasaeng Arabs...they are fake...I saw their infos lol I laugh because its obvious false but I don't know why the Arabic sasaeng are so famous...its odd...considering they are far from Korea in everything...I don't think Arabs can be Sasaeng

I agree...I wanted her as will to come back...its sad she left :(
I think what happen here discouraged her and may be she felt her posts are not welcomed anymore
I enjoyed her posts and it was interesting connection between BTS and politics, and eye opening in a lots of things

Turquoise

Rookie
This brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that there are some Muslims who still follow the seerah of the prophet (saw). As a non Muslim I would have never understood the beauty of the prophet (pbuh) I would have also believed the lies about Islam because they are so convincing. I mean, when you see people shout Allahu Akbar then kill people what are you meant to think. But this is not Islam and it absolutely breaks my heart that people falsely accuse 1.8 billion people believing in this. If you read the history objectively not subjectively of the prophet (pbuh) you will see what type of human he was. Why he was a mercy to mankind. I could speak for hours about his mercy, about all the good he did. His last speech he cried for us. How can we sit back and let him be mocked like this? I am crying writing this because if he (pbuh) was still here, he would have still shown love. He would have still shown kindness. When the people of Taif hurt him so bad that he was bleeding everywhere instead of raising his hands to God to destroy them he raised his hands asking God to guide them. The light on his face was not something you can imagine. He would cry for us until puddles would be on the floor. He gave his all for us and for Islam and this is how the world treats him. He is the worlds most influential man. How can you insult him because of the actions of terrorists. How can you insult him because Muslim majority governments are corrupt. Blame the Muslims because we are not perfect. But all we want is for you not to mock our prophet (pbuh)

I really liked Boti, I didn’t agree with her in everything but I thought that I could see past that because I am usually so tolerant. Although others warned me to not talk with her, I though that she was a good person with good in her heart. When she mocked me and my religion I couldn’t believe it. I felt like no not here aswell. I really liked this thread and my heart sank as I read some of the posts here. Why can’t we all love each other. On other platforms everyone has been so supportive. Christians, atheists etc have all come together.

I would never insult Christianity or any religion for that matter and I hope you don’t insult my religion either. I believe in good outweighing evil.
Yes, I understand what you mean. When I don't know of a topic and someone tells me stuff about it, it is easier to get carried away and believe it, because the topic at hand is not something truly known for me. That's why it's better to research first before making an opinion. Even now my knowledge is not enough. That is why knowledge and research is very important. Otherwise it is easy to fall into the trap and believe what you hear or see on the news or on articles. Or to believe in that which suits your viewpoint which can be false information.

It is easy, effortless and everything is shoved on your face with the news and from tactics they use, the news makes what they spread as information seem convincing and makes the viewers feel the feeling of 'them vs us'. And not 'we vs the evil guys who wanne ruin us spiritually so that we are broken and lose hope and become focused on only ourselves and our own joy and fill our hearts with hate towards each others so that the fake information can be spread by the netizens itself...so then the news has less work as the citizens themselves do a part of it..."

I dont have any bad feelings to anyone here, but that doesn't mean that I have to agree with everyone. And that doesn't mean that I did not feel sad about how people talked. We are all responsible for what we say, even if this is the internet, behind the keyboard there are real people.

if you are here for the sole purpose to attack this thread and every posting, which you have often done without me saying a word and without you even reading all entries, and how god should kill you if this thread keeps existing, please feel free to leave, as those kind of postings are against the rules and quite troubling.

this thread has no connection to the subject of the other thread.

please read the rules of the forum ( page one) and reconsider wether this is a suitable place for you.
welcome back Boti :) ..I am happy you are back

to those people complaining...if you don't like this thread then don't come here...its simple as that, you have so many other threads...stop complaining and derailing this thread

She thinks its okay to mock someone else' religion? Thats stupid. I feel terribly sorry. Now reading thi made me tear up....omg :( The original bts thread is dying and that makes me so sad. God/Allah kill me if this one replaces the original...
I think it’s ok for people to move on from BTS and from threads. Not everyone will stay for a long time. Let’s just be kind to the people who have stayed. Let’s not mock other people’s religions. It isn’t that hard! I don’t think there is anything else to post. How long will we obsess over which member is gay, if Tae is evil, if JK is actually a man. It’s getting boring and there is so much tension also. A lot of people have felt discouraged recently because of differing views.