Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Princessssss

Established
Regarding "Black Lives Matter", yeah sure they do if they're fine upstanding law-abiding black citizens, but the rest aren't worth a spit.
Same with White lives, the lowlifes among them can get slung into hell for all we care.. :)
No there is no if , black lives matter , even the low lifes withe people criminal whatever are not treated with the same brutality black people have to deal with. The whole system is bend to unfavour black people . You make it seem like they are equal in the eyes of the government/police . THEY ARE NOT . so black lives DO matter .

Princessssss

Established
Regarding "Black Lives Matter", yeah sure they do if they're fine upstanding law-abiding black citizens, but the rest aren't worth a spit.
Same with White lives, the lowlifes among them can get slung into hell for all we care.. :)
No there is no if , black lives matter , even the low lifes withe people criminal whatever are not treated with the same brutality black people have to deal with. The whole system is bend to unfavour black people . You make it seem like they are equal in the eyes of the government/police . THEY ARE NOT . so black lives DO matter .
Like that is the whole point of the movement ‘ the do matter if they are law abiding ‘ what kind o bulshit statement is that . Even if they are law abiding or not they are NOT treated the same as whites .

Tidal

Star
..black lives matter , even the low lifes white people criminal whatever are not treated with the same brutality black people have to deal with..

Like i've said before, I'm a whitey and the cops busted my ass because I snitched on a black drug gang who were selling drugs to the kids at the school across the street.
Obviously the coppers thought my life didn't matter, so instead of arresting the gang they arrested ME and I got 3 months jail, you couldn't make it up..:oops:

Princessssss

Established
If anybody steps out of line (black or white) the cops will rightly bust their asses, but decent law-abiding black/white folk need have no fear at all.. :)
Thats how it should be ( Maybe in your country) unfortunately thats is not the case for us black people, We have been getting unfair treatment for a looooooong time , the ones who dont step out of line get killed , harrased, imprisoned . So that stepping out of line can not be applied in this scenario , hence why the BLM movement .

Tidal

Star
Thats how it should be ( Maybe in your country) unfortunately thats is not the case for us black people, We have been getting unfair treatment for a looooooong time..

I'm a white boy and once went out to post a letter gone midnight and a couple of white coppers stopped me and started questioning me, but I didn't start rockin and rollin like Floyd did, I just politely answered their questions and we parted on good terms.. :)

Princessssss

Established
I'm a white boy and once went out to post a letter gone midnight and a couple of white coppers stopped me and started questioning me, but I didn't start rockin and rollin like Floyd did, I just politely answered their questions and we parted on good terms.. :)
Huh I am not even going to say anything more , boy bye disgracefull

Tidal

Star
Another time as a 16-year-old I went on an 80-mile bike ride to the Skegness seaside resort from my home in Leicester (England) and was stopped and questioned by a copper there, he searched my saddlebag without asking permission and found zilch, then phoned through to Leicester police to see if i was "wanted" by them, (no I wasn't) then he shadowed me in his patrol car til I was well clear of Skeggy and we nodded a friendly "bye" to each other.
Haha stopped by the police for going on a bike ride, you couldn't make it up.. :D

Last edited:

Rawdollmariah

Established
Does he know that Floyd was killed over a 20$ bill and when they was Arresting him they was BEATING him in the police car. Floyd didn’t do shit them police officers sat there and let that man beat on him for no reason. They all deserve prison. Really rockin and rollin? Chile y’all white people never learn do y’all?

Rawdollmariah

Established
When has an white man been killed by an a police officer there’s a WHOLE video of him beating him in the car. Don’t sit up and here and tell me well “white people get beat up by the police and they don’t say nothin” my sisters and brothers have been killed for YEARS about there skin color and your worried about “all lives matter” no all lives won’t matter until black lives matter! Y’all use your privilege so much do you know you guys can drive without fearing for your life? And for you to sit here and say all lives matter is stupid. Y’all white people show your true colors and don’t even see it then y’all wonder why mfs don’t like y’all. :) Y’all should be lucky we want Peace and not revenge;)

Princessssss

Established
When has an white man been killed by an a police officer there’s a WHOLE video of him beating him in the car. Don’t sit up and here and tell me well “white people get beat up by the police and they don’t say nothin” my sisters and brothers have been killed for YEARS about there skin color and your worried about “all lives matter” no all lives won’t matter until black lives matter! Y’all use your privilege so much do you know you guys can drive without fearing for your life? And for you to sit here and say all lives matter is stupid. Y’all white people show your true colors and don’t even see it then y’all wonder why mfs don’t like y’all. :) Y’all should be lucky we want Peace and not revenge;)
Exactly the BLM movement is bc of systematic inferior complex and deep rooted racism and unfair treatment towards black people that is undeniable. Boti this movement is mainly for african americans , so to say that oh just bc we are white doesnt mean we dont deal with this and that and all lives matter and here in europe . OF COURSE BAD SHIR HAPPENS EVERYWHERE . But george floyd is not the inly case , this is not made up if all black people in america fear for their life when police pull of doesn’t it say something . BLACK LIVES DO FUCKING MATTER . AND THEY DESERVE THE SAME RIGHTS WHITE PEOPLE HAVE . If this is hard to understand you have to see into the history of black people in america who where enslaved by the whites robed from their culture and then also are systematically discriminted and unfaifored . This is reality in america . Ofcourse it doesnt apply to where u live ,in europe ofcourse not .

Just because you havent learned about this or perhaps didnt knew , doesnt mean it doesnt happen . Ofcourse al lives matter , but I am talking about black lives in america , all lives dont go through the same shit they do. You can not compare europe with america lol not the same .

The george floyd case was the last straw , murder on camera , and about what happened before or after there are many stories and sides to it , but that was unjustly brutal and disgusting. Not all murders and killings that happen to black people are spoken or shown on the media , actually a lott is hidden . People are fed up and tired . And you as a white person that doesnt see this well I hope you educate yourself about it

I btw really enjoy your post but I deeply disagree with yout comment , Quite disapointed as well but oh well :) I wont post about this matter here or anymore , its tiring

Princessssss

Established
I have responded to the previous post for following reasons:

1) the member mentioned that Floyd was beaten up which is absolutely false and reactions like this are not helping. Talk facts and truth to point out to the horrible incident. We’ve seen the video- I couldn’t watch it till the end. Nobody is disputing the crime. I am saying it again - that police officer should go to jail and God help him there.

2) Prosecutor has overcharged the officer in question which can result in him walking away free. That’s an issue. I am afraid that he will go free.
Because wrong charges are being applied. I have tried to explain this and posted Ben Shapiro’s video. I was pointing out to the problematic of the officer and the other officers at the scene who might walk away free because of wrongfully prosecution.
They’ve upped the charge from manslaughter to 2nd degree murder. Meaning the jury must be convinced that the officer and the others were there with the sole purpose of killing Floyd.
Do you believe that this is the case? Do you think that they’ve all gathered together following Floyd just to kill him? Because that’s the charge and if the prosecution can not prove this (which they won’t be able to do), he will most likely walk free.
Do you understand the problematic I have expressed from a legal point of view?
The jury can only find him guilty of the crime he is being charged with.
If he is being charged with conspiring and the intent to kill Floyd, no person can find him guilty of that because the evidence is against it.
It’s not the first time something like this is happening.

Do you want to see him walk free? Because I don’t.
They should have charged him with 3rh degree murder. There is evidence for that.

3) Soros is taking advantage of the situation and creating the chaos that’s happening on the streets. Have you seen the houses and stores of black people destroyed? That poor black lady her entire little store smashed? The people killed?
And those were largely white antifas vandalizing and looting.

I want to help at least those people damaged but I won’t stand to be called or almost called a racist and be thrown things like “ya’ll white people never learn”.

What did I, or my family, ever done to you, by you I mean black people?!
I have nothing, absolutely nothing to do with racism. I come from a poor family and we had our own issues moving to a western country. I am not even white by the definition of what people might think but it doesn’t even matter.
Police brutality is an issue. In my part of the world it’s quite of a big issue. Yes. Black people aren’t the target here. Other races and ethnicities are. The principle of “racism” still applies.
I have to take under consideration how the entire world is seeing what’s going on in George Floyd’s case, the riots and what’s happening in the US and feel a bit weird that when it comes to the issues my people are experiencing, nobody knows about it. Nobody cares. Yet I am being quickly ignored by the principle “you white people are no victims”.

Really? No.

Ask the Jews in Germany every since 2015 constantly being targeted and their synagogues bombed.

The 6 million white people killed by Hitler, including two of my grand-grandparents.

There is police brutality, there is police targeting black people and there are people like me who are additionally seeing Soros and the left side taking advantage of the situation every since Obama.

In the past 25 years never was any killing of a white male by a police officer reported in the news here. Nor were any police brutality incidents/killings of Eastern Europeans mentioned in the US media.

I’ve pointed out to the facts of this case and issue with the rioting.
Racist undeserved comments like “ya’ll white people never learn” or “y’all wonder why mfs don’t like y’all “ don’t sit well with me.

I have done nothing wrong towards people of any ethnicities and comments like this should be thought twice. I could say the same thing back. I prefer not to. That would be racist and I refuse to engage in such a demeaning way of communicating.

I shouldn’t wonder why mother fuckers don’t like me, the white person...

Bloody racism. Isn’t doing any good.
Beautifully comment , I totally agree , the news is not a place to get information of any of sorts really its just a fragmented information that goes in line with their agenda , and I do think that there are people benfitting frome the chaos to use it for their own need .

My only concern was that denying that the systematic racism and deeply rooted unfairnes of black people IN AMERICA . Because it deffinetly exist , and I am for the blm movement .

I hope we can all stand in solidarity with eachothers problems . But the thing is often when the subject of rasicm towards black people is brought up , responses like “ oh but here whe have this problem and this and that” .

Yes ok but , this is the situation in america black people want justice , and Me too . If you are european why cant you stand in solidarity with them atleast in thought. I stand in solidarity with you and I hope we fight racism . But I think the user thats said yall white people dont understand or something , is because evrytime the issue is brought up , they divert it to themselves .

Yes f upp things happen in europe to white people to , but we are talking about Black lives in america . That is the thing with the al lives mattet statement to divert attention away from the black people wanting justice .

Yes all lives matter , but we are talking about the black lives now in america . Damn is it that hard to stand in solidarity for us .

Sara1995

Established
No. It’s not that hard to stand with you nor was I denying.
I was simply trying to point out that we, on the other side of the globe, go unnoticed, I wished more attention would fall on other sides of the globe,
BUT you are right. It is not about it this time. Maybe another time. Maybe never. Who knows.

I understand the sensitivity of the situation and tensions in the US and that there is a targeting of black people by the police.

I hope you understand the problematic of the lawsuit against the officer and why he might go free. Which will be catastrophically from all possible points of view. It’s the same case like Zimmerman who was also charged with 2nd degree murder. The intent to kill.
I think the prosecution has a solid case on manslaughter. But the change to 2nd degree murder could result in a similar result.

I hope for a verdict to bring justice.
I stand against racism and I hope we can simply live together and enjoy each other’s different identities and origins.

That been said, I hope you allow me without thinking I am minimizing the events, just to ease up a bit the tension, to bring up this article.

Dispatch has erased all BTS pictures from Instagram. Hahahahaha.
Isn’t this the most controversial news of the week? ;) :cool:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/06/dispatch-erases-all-posts-and-stories-of-bts-on-their-instagram
abt dispatch bighit thing ----> things arent always how it seems they can have an agreement. We can never know

Princessssss

Established
No. It’s not that hard to stand with you nor was I denying.
I was simply trying to point out that we, on the other side of the globe, go unnoticed, I wished more attention would fall on other sides of the globe,
BUT you are right. It is not about it this time. Maybe another time. Maybe never. Who knows.

I understand the sensitivity of the situation and tensions in the US and that there is a targeting of black people by the police.

I hope you understand the problematic of the lawsuit against the officer and why he might go free. Which will be catastrophically from all possible points of view. It’s the same case like Zimmerman who was also charged with 2nd degree murder. The intent to kill.
I think the prosecution has a solid case on manslaughter. But the change to 2nd degree murder could result in a similar result.

I hope for a verdict to bring justice.
I stand against racism and I hope we can simply live together and enjoy each other’s different identities and origins.

That been said, I hope you allow me without thinking I am minimizing the events, just to ease up a bit the tension, to bring up this article.

Dispatch has erased all BTS pictures from Instagram. Hahahahaha.
Isn’t this the most controversial news of the week? ;) :cool:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/06/dispatch-erases-all-posts-and-stories-of-bts-on-their-instagram
Lool looks like they are trying to make an statement hmmm interestingg . Bang is making interesting moves with the whole Ipo and wanting international media.

Truthteller

Veteran
Bt$ are losing steam as happens with all pop stars and have to go to the military very soon. Expiration date for pop singers is around 27-30, with very few exceptions, the industry makes sure to remove the older ones for the next generation of fresh faced teenagers. It starts with giving them worse songs and eventually the scandals come along. Overall many fans grow up and get tired of them. I don’t mean to be mean, but some of them are really losing their looks, especially One-eyed. He was never much of a looker but now he looks very creepy, what happened to his face? Big$hit needs to go public and expand just like other major kpop companies in order to survive. In fact the members would also invest some money and buy some stocks if they were smart. It is a very fickle and fast paced industry. .

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
"Second article points out to the problematic that BigHit’s revenue relies mostly on BTS which is why they are tying to expand. But BigHit buying other business and companies, creating one unsuccessful band after another won’t minimize the risks of an investor buying stocks into BigHit. And if the stock price goes down, it will be BTS paying the price. Not BigHit.
It’s logical that BigHit required the members to be stock owners in order to make their income dependent on the entire company and their investments.
In other words - BTS will have a new gun pointed out to their head because their income will additionally be tied to stock liability and risks.
They might, for ex, each receive 2 millions from their upcoming tour (while BigHit is making at least 2 billions) - but if the stock price gets down, they will get paid less to compensate the the loss.
But if the stock price goes up, they don’t have any benefits because their stocks are tied to the company and cannnot be sold."

I am not quite sure I follow what you are saying...The money invested in stocks will generate a separate income (when sold or reinvested) to the income that comes from concerts and etc. In fact and IPO would be beneficial for the company and the groups under it when BT$ goes away to the military which is very soon. This is because external investors will provide the money at their own risk while the biggest generator is away. Company succeeds the price of stocks will increase and the investors will be happy. Company flops the stocks will go down and they may want to sell. How they share profit is specified in the contracts, and the artist’s share of the profit is should not affected by stock price, unless the company does them dirty.

E.g. a tour is successful and grosses100 million dollars.
The percieved value of the company stock goes up which benefits shareholders. Typically artist gets 20% of the gross and the management (company) gets 20% excluding expenses. How the company then divides their share of the profit among shareholders is also specified in their agreements. Once again this doesn’t include fhe artist’s share. The profit may be reinvested in the investor’s businesses. There may be other ways the company cooperates with its investors. E.g. YG had a 50 millions dollar investment from LVMH and you could see their idols wearing and advertising their products at various events.

I also don’t think they are generating anywhere close to billions of dollars. More like 100-300 million. Much less without concerts where the bulk is made. This amount will only decrease with impending military service.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Bt$ are losing steam as happens with all pop stars and have to go to the military very soon. Expiration date for pop singers is around 27-30, with very few exceptions, the industry makes sure to remove the older ones for the next generation of fresh faced teenagers. It starts with giving them worse songs and eventually the scandals come along. Overall many fans grow up and get tired of them. I don’t mean to be mean, but some of them are really losing their looks, especially One-eyed. He was never much of a looker but now he looks very creepy, what happened to his face? Big$hit needs to go public and expand just like other major kpop companies in order to survive. In fact the members would also invest some money and buy some stocks if they were smart. It is a very fickle and fast paced industry. .
Looking at the US charts you can see, their last album and song ON made zero noise. But their fans live on twitter and are always trending things...so it really looks like the group is bigger.

And the thing with Dispacth shows BH is not so interested in protecting their image no more.
the scandals really hurt them in korea (especially Sugar did a massive fuck up) .

I think BH is replacing them with their new international group, they are doing a reality show with Mnet looking for new "talents" and it starts next month.
BT$ are getting older and TXT is a big flop....they need something more and this new group will be it.

but the whole kpop "hype" will be over soon, as soon as BT$ starts to enlist and their fandom move on to something else (they are too used to getting content every day and they wont resist 2 years without it)
if dispach reveals a dating scandal before enlistment then we will know....it's all the beggingin of the end.

Truthteller

Veteran
Looking at the US charts you can see, their last album and song ON made zero noise. But their fans live on twitter and are always trending things...so it really looks like the group is bigger.

And the thing with Dispacth shows BH is not so interested in protecting their image no more.
the scandals really hurt them in korea (especially Sugar did a massive fuck up) .

I think BH is replacing them with their new international group, they are doing a reality show with Mnet looking for new "talents" and it starts next month.
BT$ are getting older and TXT is a big flop....they need something more and this new group will be it.

but the whole kpop "hype" will be over soon, as soon as BT$ starts to enlist and their fandom move on to something else (they are too used to getting content every day and they wont resist 2 years without it)
if dispach reveals a dating scandal before enlistment then we will know....it's all the beggingin of the end.
A lot of those hashtags on twitter and streams/views come from bots. Not saying there are not a lot of organic views, but a lot of it are dirty methods used to get the numbers up. For eg I have recieved kpop vidoes and fancams as advertisements from both Bt$ and Blackpink. Before youtube banned viewcounts from ads, they would contribute to tens of millions of extra views. Other things to looks out for is when a video/song starts with a million streams and disproportionate amount of likes from get go which seems to happen quite often with them. Of course nothing beats the twitter kpop bots. Millions of hashtags for a kpop idol’s birthday, but only 2000 real tweets. Of course many won’t notice because of the large fandom size.
Prediction: the next big thing will most likely not come from Big$hit.

Princessssss

Established
A lot of those hashtags on twitter and streams/views come from bots. Not saying there are not a lot of organic views, but a lot of it are dirty methods used to get the numbers up. For eg I have recieved kpop vidoes and fancams as advertisements from both Bt$ and Blackpink. Before youtube banned viewcounts from ads, they would contribute to tens of millions of extra views. Other things to looks out for is when a video/song starts with a million streams and disproportionate amount of likes from get go which seems to happen quite often with them. Of course nothing beats the twitter kpop bots. Millions of hashtags for a kpop idol’s birthday, but only 2000 real tweets. Of course many won’t notice because of the large fandom size.
Prediction: the next big thing will most likely not come from Big$hit.
There are so many underground talents that are very talented produce and write own songs and just are soooo goood

Sara1995

Established
If this is true, it’s bad.
+
I’ve just listened to Post Malone’s song- like the article says, Suga’s “set me free” is basically the same song - it’s the same chord progression, parts from Malone’s melody are equally stolen and the production especially the effects on Suga’s song sound the same.

“Co”- Writer and “co”- producer of the song is PDogg and it’s not the first time PDogg ins stealing from other people’s music.

The article:

BTS Suga explained that "he didn't realize it was inappropriate" when producer sampled Jim Jones' speech for his mixtape D-2 but there are reports that it was intentional and the evidence is because of another non-title track "Set Me Free."

In an exclusive report by WikiTree on the 1st, Suga's track "Set Me Free" also from his mixtape D-2 also referenced Post Malone's "Jonestown." This is the same place where "Jonestown massacre" by cult leader Jim Jones took place.

Suga reportedly asked for advice from a famous Korean producer that produced for other idol groups and collaborated with famous artists overseas. Informant A revealed, "If Post Malone had not released a song called 'Johnstown', Suga's Set Me Free' could not have been born."

A firm analyzed the code progress of the two songs noting that both 'Set Me Free' and 'Johnstown' were in the same B♭ order and flow. Both songs were similar to the top-line election in the B♭ code, which starts with C code and appears in a four-word riff.

This was not the only evidence. The overall arrangement of instruments (base, guitar, drum) and BPMs were also similar. The vocal melodies were also similar. The source explained, "I can say without a reasonable doubt that Suga was hooked on 'Johnstown' and made it as a reference."

Post Malone's "Johnstown" is about a massacre in Guyana Johnstown in the United States. If Suga referred to the song and wrote and composed "Set Me Free," it is possible that he inserted the controversial speech into "What Do You Think" well aware it was cult leader Jim Jones.

This means that Big Hit's stance that "the producer sampled the speech in error" was a complete lie.
Winner(used Cypher"s melody for their song) did they even asked from BTS if they can use this or not? neither did they ask nor BTS said anything abt it and also Monsta X EXO also used others singers melodies and such what abt this then? is that also stealing? and the pose in Post Malone"s being similiar with Yoongi"s not that that pose is only belongs to Post Malone and no one can use that it is just a pose that anyone can do.