Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rawdollmariah

Established

boti

Star
It’s weird that there letting KIDS participate in that.
Unfortunately that’s what those companies are doing, taking children as young as 11 under contract as “trainees”, basically a cover-up for “worker”, which is why the Kpop contracts are labeled as “slave contracts” - due to their length and inhuman treatment such as imposing diets and child labor.
It wasn’t until recently that South Korea was forced to limit the length of a contract to 7 years.
All the rest remains though standard practice and child support doesn’t get involved because it’s one of the main source of income for South Korea.
BTS is not the only famos Kpop band..
There are plenty of YouTube videos exposing some of the dark sides of their industry.

If anything, people should step up to warn parents of not selling their children and children to not aspire to become South Korea’s next export.

boti

Star
Lemona takes down all BTS content related to their product.

Why do I have a feeling that this is all a big promotion scam to play with their fans minds in order to boost up the sales for their upcoming release/s?

All I see is fans getting crazier than usual, making threats on social media against people saying something about Jungkook. (“Bitch I’m gonna kill you” is the least offensive one).

The entire discussion has totally shifted from one being that he visited a couple of clubs, one of them being a gay club, to him being a victim who only went to grab something to eat at a restaurant.

Golden Boy probably got drunk and partied all night not remembering how he got home. That’s the same guy who gets drunk on lives for children. In less than an hour.

boti

Star

cadiz

Star
Yoongi's newest release - same lyrics as always.
It's been almost a decade now.
Copy Paste for eternity?
I just read the lyrics of his song on the BTS thread

"Im the king, Im the boss....I got so much money, I fly private jets, I spit in your face"

And funny to see him act like a "baddass"....please this guy is so short and skinny! any guy who actually lived on the streets and have some muscle could finish him in one second

He is acting like a gangster because he has million of teenage girls thinking he is "the best rapper alive"
it's all a big comedy. and his arrogance makes him look like a clown

cadiz

Star
He always talks in his mvs about how much money does he have. He is the slave of their-own overrated and calculated success.
Yes like Boti says he raps about the same thing in all his songs

But his image is just funny to me.
His lyrics are so agresive, insulting and saying he will "kick your ass"...everything about him is try hard.

He believed his own hype. Fans calling him a god. And now he walks around really believing he is one

boti

Star
@cadiz @halley
:D I had to laugh so loud at the skinny and short part. Because....YEEEEAAAAAASSSSS??!!!!!
His gimmick starts to be more annoying than the one of the golden boys.

I’ve read the lyrics. Seen them xxx times before.

Dude- what the f@@@k. You’re play-backing in a most likely gay MEN band. Wearing children’s hair bands on your head, having x100 people around you telling you what to wear, speak, think, eat, breath, drink, do with your time,
life, mind, etc.

Bang Si-Hyuk mocked and lied to him about what the band is going to be, when he thought about leaving he came back to be the “slave” he says he’s not, the whole song is the same bullshit of the entire agenda of their lyrics.
Categorized between songs for children in school telling them it’s not so bad if you don’t learn, better have fun with “BTS merchandise”; about money (which they don’t actually have- their producers make probably more than them), fame - which they don’t have as thought, the regular person doesn’t know who BTS is, no power over anything that happens with their name and presence, sufferance- because it sounds better than saying I’m a lazy grown ass men who prefers to be a monkey for children rather than having a profession, depression because it pays to play the victim and the attention you’re receiving and struggle. Because it sucks to not have a single input as a grown men over your life.

Only this time they are more offensive and like you say - aggressive and insulting- than usual...gotta keep up with “dudes your age“ sometimes. Throwing a “f@@@“ and some other offenses out there. Because you think that makes you a “hard bad boy”. That and the pink ribbon you had to wear at the last fan meeting...

I mean...hypocrisy. At this point they’re totally out there as men showing who they are as people. You don’t need to know someone personally. All you have to do is take a look at what they are doing, what they are standing up for.

They are simply the one Korean MEN-band who were the most desperate compared with anyone before over fame and money to basically do anything just to be famous for the name’s sake and giving up any remain of integrity.

Oh, by the way Yoongi Suga...the pathetic f@@@s you are talking about ? Putting on a talent show?
Maybe take a look in the mirror next time the band is doing one of their billion photo shots dressed up as girls.

IMG_3563.PNG

cadiz

Star
@cadiz @halley
:D I had to laugh so loud at the skinny and short part. Because....YEEEEAAAAAASSSSS??!!!!!
His gimmick starts to be more annoying than the one of the golden boys.

I’ve read the lyrics. Seen them xxx times before.

Dude- what the f@@@k. You’re play-backing in a most likely gay MEN band. Wearing children’s hair bands on your head, having x100 people around you telling you what to wear, speak, think, eat, breath, drink, do with your time,
life, mind, etc.

Bang Si-Hyuk mocked and lied to him about what the band is going to be, when he thought about leaving he came back to be the “slave” he says he’s not, the whole song is the same bullshit of the entire agenda of their lyrics.
Categorized between songs for children in school telling them it’s not so bad if you don’t learn, better have fun with “BTS merchandise”; about money (which they don’t actually have- their producers make probably more than them), fame - which they don’t have as thought, the regular person doesn’t know who BTS is, no power over anything that happens with their name and presence, sufferance- because it sounds better than saying I’m a lazy grown ass men who prefers to be a monkey for children rather than having a profession, depression because it pays to play the victim and the attention you’re receiving and struggle. Because it sucks to not have a single input as a grown men over your life.

Only this time they are more offensive and like you say - aggressive and insulting- than usual...gotta keep up with “dudes your age“ sometimes. Throwing a “f@@@“ and some other offenses out there. Because you think that makes you a “hard bad boy”. That and the pink ribbon you had to wear at the last fan meeting...

I mean...hypocrisy. At this point they’re totally out there as men showing who they are as people. You don’t need to know someone personally. All you have to do is take a look at what they are doing, what they are standing up for.

They are simply the one Korean MEN-band who were the most desperate compared with anyone before over fame and money to basically do anything just to be famous for the name’s sake and giving up any remain of integrity.

Oh, by the way Yoongi Suga...the pathetic f@@@s you are talking about ? Putting on a talent show?
Maybe take a look in the mirror next time the band is doing one of their billion photo shots dressed up as girls.

View attachment 36677
pathetic funcks putting on a talent show. lol the irony of him saying this
he is a guy in a boyband singing love songs and playing with toys during concerts. And his company decides even what hair color he can have

what is his credibility as an artist?

because as a solo he acts like the badass gangster
And the next day he goes back to the boyband life to dance around on his kid outfit.

This whole circus might be impressive for the little kids (12 or 16 yars olds)
But anyone older who reads his lyrics and don't see the fakeness and try hard....must be clueless.

Last edited:

boti

Star
BEEEEEESSSSSTTTT - plus Hollywood Bonus. Oh, how sweet of you.

pathetic funcks putting on a talent show. lol the irony of him saying this
he is a guy in a boyband singing love songs and playing with toys during concerts. And his company decides even what hair color he can have

what is his credibility as an artist?

because as a solo he acts like the badass gangster
And the next day he goes back to the boyband life to dance around on his kid outfit.

This whole circus might be impressive for the little kids (12 or 16 yars olds)
But anyone older who reads his lyrics and don't see the fakeness and try hard....must be clueless.
let’s remember : air castle on stage for children. That’s their concert. And children being happy for watching men jumping on an air castle?!?

Make up with a SCAR on his face. While they're getting plastic surgery one day after the other...Yeah, the "harmed" image here...I don't know what bears the higher harm - I would say plastic surgery and waxed eyebrows to define the line..

Since we’re talking about irony...it’s also ironic how every normal person can see behind it and question their fakery, yet he goes on praising Bang Si-Hyuk.

213EF559-5F9B-4B65-89BC-AC66A1AA7219.png

In 5 years let’s see who’s still gonna praise him (Yoongi) and I hope for him he isn’t living THAT far away from reality :

B03E70C8-F745-46A6-9DA4-C7A29CAB65C6.png

He even put Bang Si-Hyuk’s caricature in the back like an icon to pray to. :eek:

8910B651-81E3-4AEF-8B1D-3A6692C96E96.png

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Ikon fans say Sugar made fun of the member B.I

B.I was charged for drug possesion
He said he "needed the pills to make songs"...now look at sugar lyrics

Ikon fans don't get why Sugar is saying this. the Ikon member B.I never mentioned BTS
is Suga just being evil? Ikon fans are not happy as you can see

Last edited:

boti

Star
Ikon fans say Sugar made fun of the member B.I

B.I was charged for drug possesion
He said he "needed the pills to make songs"...now look at sugar lyrics

Ikon fans don't get why Sugar is saying this. the Ikon member B.I never mentioned BTS
is Suga just being evil? Ikon fans are not happy as you can see

You are right !
I totally get the reference now, but I am positive that he mentioned at some point about himself as being a genius and definitely other members have described him as such.
So yeah, he was making fun of the other rapper, but it's not like he doesn't think the same about himself.
Yoongi might not be doing coke, but he definitely drinks a lot and taking psych-meds. Which were most likely prescribed to him by the "company's doc" who put him on pills at Bang Si-Hyuk's order because Yoongi wasn't handling well fan meetings due to his anxiety disorder.
So, instead of saying - I am not doing this bullshit, it's making me sick, let the other 6 do the fan meetings ....you go ahead and take pills so that young girls can come to you, touch you and ask you to put different toys on your head while "posing" like a girl??

It's not the first time he goes after other rappers ( his track "D" from the first mixtape ), I believe he WANTS to think that other people give a damn about him, but I doubt anyone gives a f@@k over Yoongi's, or as Bang Si-Hyuk decided to rename him - SUGA's 3 x 5 sec rapping in a made up boy band...I am sure they laugh at him. That second tweet you posted - it's also my feeling, since he constantly talks about "haters' (same as Namjoon), yet....nobody bothered so far to point out with one finger at what they're doing and singing/play-backing about.
I've listen to some korean rappers, they are all much better than most of the people out there in the western world... no chance for fakery Suga.

While other had the balls to fight and go solo, going down, standing up again, going totally under, some surviving...he really chose to do a few seconds of rapping for children on 3-4 songs max on a album, while dancing as far as possible in the back. Yoongi looks bad when he's dancing. Not because he sucks as much as Namjoon, but he clearly doesn't enjoy doing it.

At least 5 years ago, he had some instincts telling him to get out..Now he's sinking deeper and deeper.
I do believe he had qualities. Same as Taehyung - he damaged himself by staying in the band. In the end - his/their loss if they wanted a soft cushion. That thing will rotten at some point.

Last edited:

Rawdollmariah

Established
Okay so like um I had like four dreams last night and they were WEIRD okay so, Me and my best friend was at an museum and we seen taehyung,So he looked at us we looked at him we didn’t really pay attention to him,So he left like two times and came back to looks at us so we got creeped out and sat on a bench on the other side of the wall. And like two minutes later taehyung comes to we’re we was sitting and said Hey babies wanna come make a video with me.And after that me and my BEST FRIEND TOOK off,Like we was scared. Also his voice it was like a female/male voice it sounded so weird.

My second dream was about yoongi was was playing around and I had pushed him on a vase and it shattered and he started crying out of no were and I asked him what’s wrong? And he didn’t answer. So I asked is he gonna hit you? And he said he’s gonna beat me. And after that I woke up.
Those dreams scared the shit out me especially taehyung the way he said it was ew.

cadiz

Star
You are right !
I totally get the reference now, but I am positive that he mentioned at some point about himself as being a genius and definitely other members have described him as such.
So yeah, he was making fun of the other rapper, but it's not like he doesn't think the same about himself.
Yoongi might not be doing coke, but he definitely drinks a lot and taking psych-meds. Which were most likely prescribed to him by the "company's doc" who put him on pills at Bang Si-Hyuk's order because Yoongi wasn't handling well fan meetings due to his anxiety disorder.
So, instead of saying - I am not doing this bullshit, it's making me sick, let the other 6 do the fan meetings ....you go ahead and take pills so that young girls can come to you, touch you and ask you to put different toys on your head while "posing" like a girl??

It's not the first time he goes after other rappers ( his track "D" from the first mixtape ), I believe he WANTS to think that other people give a damn about him, but I doubt anyone gives a f@@k over Yoongi's, or as Bang Si-Hyuk decided to rename him - SUGA's 3 x 5 sec rapping in a made up boy band...I am sure they laugh at him. That second tweet you posted - it's also my feeling, since he constantly talks about "haters' (same as Namjoon), yet....nobody bothered so far to point out with one finger at what they're doing and singing/play-backing about.
I've listen to some korean rappers, they are all much better than most of the people out there in the western world... no chance for fakery Suga.

While other had the balls to fight and go solo, going down, standing up again, going totally under, some surviving...he really chose to do a few seconds of rapping for children on 3-4 songs max on a album, while dancing as far as possible in the back. Yoongi looks bad when he's dancing. Not because he sucks as much as Namjoon, but he clearly doesn't enjoy doing it.

At least 5 years ago, he had some instincts telling him to get out..Now he's sinking deeper and deeper.
I do believe he had qualities. Same as Taehyung - he damaged himself by staying in the band. In the end - his/their loss if they wanted a soft cushion. That thing will rotten at some point.
Very true. And in the past Sugar made a song about suicide saying he wanted to end it all.
But now he is making fun of B.I for having a drug addiction.

BI did nothing to him and Suga is just kicking him because he is down.

Just like that Ikon fan tweet said. Sugar must have been bullied in school. and now he is taking his revenge, by atacking the "weak" guys. Even if those guys did nothing to him.

ignoramus

Rookie
More children to prey on

Bang Si-Hyuk to produce global idol show. God have mercy on those kids.

Hearing that kids as young as eleven years old scares me. Guys, this is a serious issue for so many reasons. The main reason that scares me the most is this:

In South Korean news, we hear about all the horrific news about women who were victims of r*pe, not just from the kpop industry but from every level of society. But how come we rarely hear about the victimised men in South Korean news?

At least the women have a chance of seeking justice for themselves. However, I have my reservations about South Korea being a male dominated patriarchal society where women are still not treated as equals. That's another conversation entirely.

But what about the men? I recently read in an online book that in South Korea, Male on Male r*pe is a Legal Impossibility. This means that even if men fall into the hands of rich and corrupt male predators, they cannot pursue legal action for r*pe. They can only pursue a lesser charge of s*xual assault, where the punishment is way less severe. So how will they protect themselves or get justice if even the laws of their own country will not protect them?

So if Mr Bang Si Hyuk will go ahead with this idol producing show, I will be very worried and afraid for all of the participants involved.

Side note: Women can be s*xual predators too. It's just that I don't have information on that just yet in terms of South Korean Law.

Last edited:

boti

Star
Hearing that kids as young as eleven years old scares me. Guys, this is a serious issue for so many reasons. The main reason that scares me the most is this:

In South Korean news, we hear about all the horrific news about women who were victims of r*pe, not just from the kpop industry but from every level of society. But how come we rarely hear about the victimised men in South Korean news?

At least the women have a chance of seeking justice for themselves. However, I have my reservations about South Korea being a male dominated patriarchal society where women are still not treated as equals. That's another conversation entirely.

But what about the men? I recently read in an online book that in South Korea, Male on Male r*pe is a Legal Impossibility. This means that even if men fall into the hands of rich and corrupt male predators, they cannot pursue legal action for r*pe. They can only pursue a lesser charge of s*xual assault, where the punishment is way less severe. So how will they protect themselves or get justice if even the laws of their own country will not protect them?

So if Mr Bang Si Hyuk will go ahead with this idol producing show, I will be very worried and afraid for all of the participants involved.

Side note: Women can be s*xual predators too. It's just that I don't have information on that just yet in terms of South Korean Law.

What the f//k is this??
r*pe is r*pe. Of course you can r*pe a guy if you’re a guy.
Jeeeeeeeeesssus.
That’s gay mafia protecting their sick people.
Thank you for sharing. It’s one of those things that leaves me speechless.

All I need to know about this Ansbach South Korea is to see how you literally have hundreds of boy bands and all they do is engage in a super high gay way with each other.
I’ve talked about how - despite their “close” friendship- Jimin is always forcing himself into touching Taehyung, or dry humping him, while Taehyung CLEARLY doesn’t feel comfortable.
If you’re being constantly told, since you are young, that those kind of interactions are normal and YOU are the weird one for not liking it, I can only imagine the sexual abuse even without r*pe that goes behind close doors.
For me it is disgusting enough to see young men engaging in games of touching, or even kissing each other, sleeping together, admiring their bodies, talking candid about their penises.

This thing has taken over and nobody is stoping it because it brings money.

http://instagr.am/p/B_uHEZjJNkM/
http://instagr.am/p/CAQRhpspwHW/
http://instagr.am/p/CALfQlCJWMl/

Even Hoseok who is clearly gay, feels uncomfortable with Jimin. He tried to put up a funny face, but the uncomfortableness is seen.

http://instagr.am/p/CAaxklngon4/
Talking about South Korea being strict on homosexuality.
The entire entertainment world it’s like a non-stop gay show.

I’ve mentioned a new Korean gay series where the two males are named similar like Taehyung and Jungkook..
It’s not just about being gay that they promote. It’s about promiscuity, also normalizing p***philia, early on sexualization- just look at them only average 16, squeezing their nipples, slapping each other butts, kissing on the lips, raunchy dancing around the other person’s male genitalia..

Not only do I believe there is enough abuse between them, but I believed it’s being normalized from early on.

But as always I say / nobody is forcing them. If anything, men have more power than women.
If nobody is speeding out, it’s on them.

Even if I take this example with Taehyung (there are many videos showing how Taehyung is trying to push Jimin away with his body language) - he could easily say to Jimin - STOP. I don’t feel comfortable.
But then—-Taehyung would loose his playing time with underage girls and expensive gifts he’s receiving.

Nevermind the fact that Bang Si-Hyuk....boooooy do I have the feeling he’s one hell of a gay p***phile abusing young boys since day 1 with his shady cousin running Netmarble.
It even makes me think he went to start his own business with Netmarble for unlimited access to all the private videos he has with all trainees sleeping together looking at their errections.

The fact that parents know this, yet they still allow children to be part of it, it’s sick.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star

that is true about men not reporting sexual abuse

But several kpop boygroups did report they were abused in other ways by producers. Like this group :

Korean Boyband Speaks Out About Being Abused By Producer

The producer would verbally abuse the members, slap them and even hit them with a baseball bat.
“In 2015, producer A hit us in the buttocks several times in the basement practice room and recording studio. He threatened us, ‘If you tell your parents, I will kill you.’”

He added, “My brother Lee Seung Hyun was assaulted by A until his head was bleeding and his thighs and buttocks were bruised. Vocalist Lee Eun Sung also suffered bruises.”

He also revealed that in one instance, around the period of their debut, the producer wound a guitar string around his neck and would pull it whenever he made a mistake during that practice session.

cadiz

Star
why do you think rap line has so many solo oportunities while the others get nothing?
How many solo mixtapes rap line gets, with all those expensive MVs?

The most popular members are maknae line. so the most logic thing would be to give them solos too.
People say is because rap line produce their own songs but meh.....a lot of producers could help maknae line, I see no reason to have no solo albums after all this time.

Jinn situation is weird too, he is the oldest and has no solo activity, no solo album.
Next year he should enlist and by the time he is out he will be old, starting an acting carreer after 30. you should be a very good actor to succed (And I don't see Jinn having those skills)

There is a big difference in the oportunities BT$ members get (rap line getting everything)
Sugar having collaboration with IU, Halsey, Sora, Suran.
RM last year making collaboration with OTR, Jhope making expensive video with Becky G.
All of them having mixtape with solo music videos.

Do you think is about levels? Rap line being more involved in the whole occult thing. Just curious.

Last edited: