Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

boti

Veteran
I choose for now to not comment on everything that’s wrong with this, what the members of BTS stand for, the values and norm/normality/sanity they help destroying and how nothing can be alright if the entertainment world is promoting all that destroys human kind- from homosexuality, drug and pill abuse, alcohol, suicide, fake depression, fake victimhood, mocking religion to simply a desire to destroy all the values and morals that we’ve built our existence on, since the first day of history.

I am not going to comment on that.

The game’s age restriction is 12. EXACTLY the most sensitive period of time. That’s the begginjng. Hormonal. That’s when you might feel “funky”, where you’re before period, where guys start their own puberty.
And this is what they are teached.
Jimin’s lady sandals are very subtle. What a surprise..

Same like with the NPR situation, what they’re doing it’s the equivalent of teaching and promoting homosexuality in schools, something which at least in some states or countries for now has been forbidden.
Well. The hell with the law when you have BTS promoting all the dreamy stuff.

No. I am not going to comment for now over this here:

http://instagr.am/p/CFgyqFIFTO-/

boti

Veteran
BigHit’s other CEO, Lenzo, who’s in charge for the entire US operation receiving an award at the KACFA. The Korean American Community Foundation.
I don’t get why BTS has to talk about it - wait. They’re being used as a prop again for free publicity because since it’s a organization, army can donate to them. They donate to whatever BTS says.
It makes no sense that BTS are being featured on their main page except - again BigHit is pimping and use them for publicity.
People can purchase tickets for the online gala.

https://www.kacfgala2020.org/

boti

Veteran
The next ugly thing about BTS is allowing BigHit to sue and send to prison whoever doesn’t talk nicely about them and praise them.
Even Chinese people get to criticize their dictator of a president. But no. You can’t say a word about BTS in SK, or you’ll end up in jail.
So much to spreading love and retarded army’s cheering and hyping over young people being sent to jail for probably saying they suck at singing.

Shame again on everyone involved and to make matters worse - they expose all those cases personally to intimidate and threaten everyone who dares saying one bad thing about BTS.
Before bitching about fake depression instead of learning how to sing, they, BTS, should be the ones apologizing for what they’re doing at least with all these lawsuits. Putting innocent people in jail.

http://instagr.am/p/CFgqf-wJ8zj/
But then again....that’s who they are as people. Their real character. They can talk about love and freedom all they want. Losers who are going the Nazi road jailing everyone who doesn’t bow to them.
North Korea seems nicer than what they’re doing.

OwlMoon

Rookie
I choose for now to not comment on everything that’s wrong with this, what the members of BTS stand for, the values and norm/normality/sanity they help destroying and how nothing can be alright if the entertainment world is promoting all that destroys human kind- from homosexuality, drug and pill abuse, alcohol, suicide, fake depression, fake victimhood, mocking religion to simply a desire to destroy all the values and morals that we’ve built our existence on, since the first day of history.

I am not going to comment on that.

The game’s age restriction is 12. EXACTLY the most sensitive period of time. That’s the begginjng. Hormonal. That’s when you might feel “funky”, where you’re before period, where guys start their own puberty.
And this is what they are teached.
Jimin’s lady sandals are very subtle. What a surprise..

Same like with the NPR situation, what they’re doing it’s the equivalent of teaching and promoting homosexuality in schools, something which at least in some states or countries for now has been forbidden.
Well. The hell with the law when you have BTS promoting all the dreamy stuff.

No. I am not going to comment for now over this here:

http://instagr.am/p/CFgyqFIFTO-/
Oh my god that’s what the game will be able to do?!

boti

Veteran
Oh my god that’s what the game will be able to do?!
It is my understanding that you can do whatever you want and create an infinite amount of scenarios.
As always, I suspect those clips to have been created in advance by BigHit staffers as an incentive.

The fans praising the gay content are the same ones posting things like - you go out with x (from BTS). What is the first thing he’s telling you. Do you hold hands and kiss?

The manipulation in this case towards almost “loving” homosexuality hides much deeper evilness than one could imagine.
Girls see two BTS members they adore and are automatically filled with endorphins and romantical feelings. They see scenes like this but their brain creates a sort of alternate emotional interpretation where unconsciously it feels like you’re the one hugging or marrying the member and by living this farfetched phantasy where members engage in emotional, romantical, loving and physical contact, you become inlove in the idea of homosexuality because that’s the image and videos where you(one) can somehow live their romantical phantasy towards a member.

It’s similar like when watching a love movie or hearing a love song while your heart is broken.
The characters might not directly have anything to do with you, but your brain collects whatever food it needs from those images and converts it into something that fits your desire.

That’s one major effect of what BTS have been promoting. Their fans aren’t overhyped and supporting their interaction because they are all so crazy to see gay dudes touching each other. They’re in exctasy because they see themselves in that situation and scenario which couldn’t be reproduced in a movie with one of the members falling inlove in a fictional love story with a girl. Their fans would either kill themselves or go after the actress out of irrational jealousy.

BigHit and the psychologists working with them have created this material so that girls start being inlove even in the idea of homosexuality.
As long as no female character is involved, they get to live their phantasies and will never be replaced with someone else, since they believe that the “boys” as long as they’re “gay married” will always love only them.

They don’t realize what I wrote earlier, that a gay dude will never look and acknowledge a women in a normal way. They don’t realize that gays are disgusted by the female body and the entire meaning of their existence.

This isn’t just about homosexuality in the case of this game or their constant touching and gay interactions.
It’s also about their underage female fans exploding over joy because they’re being pumped with more addictive content that their brain picks up and transforms it in a situation where they think how it would be living with the member of their choice, or how it would be if that member would make you a sandwich. Etc.
they get to live this phantasy through homosexual content.

Last edited:

boti

Veteran
To the above I want to add that one of the reasons in this case why I believe that those videos similar with any other situation are pre-made by bighit staff members disguised as “army”, is the timing.
Yesterday there was this embarrassing highlight of TH/JK’s “date” talking about their “relation” and “love” and “partnership”, today you see a video of TH and Jimin being married.
That’s planned.

boti

Veteran
Finally Trudeau gets sued. At least corona-related

OwlMoon

Rookie
It's getting worse and worse and this isn't the language of the usual teenage army. This is the sound of a professional. One of the typical language options to enforce homosexuality by labeling automatically everyone else as the evil enemy.
Is the technique the same as NLP? I’ve heard about it but I’m not sure what it really means

It is my understanding that you can do whatever you want and create an infinite amount of scenarios.
As always, I suspect those clips to have been created in advance by BigHit staffers as an incentive.

The fans praising the gay content are the same ones posting things like - you go out with x (from BTS). What is the first thing he’s telling you. Do you hold hands and kiss?

The manipulation in this case towards almost “loving” homosexuality hides much deeper evilness than one could imagine.
Girls see two BTS members they adore and are automatically filled with endorphins and romantical feelings. They see scenes like this but their brain creates a sort of alternate emotional interpretation where unconsciously it feels like you’re the one hugging or marrying the member and by living this farfetched phantasy where members engage in emotional, romantical, loving and physical contact, you become inlove in the idea of homosexuality because that’s the image and videos where you(one) can somehow live their romantical phantasy towards a member.

It’s similar like when watching a love movie or hearing a love song while your heart is broken.
The characters might not directly have anything to do with you, but your brain collects whatever food it needs from those images and converts it into something that fits your desire.

That’s one major effect of what BTS have been promoting. Their fans aren’t overhyped and supporting their interaction because they are all so crazy to see gay dudes touching each other. They’re in exctasy because they see themselves in that situation and scenario which couldn’t be reproduced in a movie with one of the members falling inlove in a fictional love story with a girl. Their fans would either kill themselves or go after the actress out of irrational jealousy.

BigHit and the psychologists working with them have created this material so that girls start being inlove even in the idea of homosexuality.
As long as no female character is involved, they get to live their phantasies and will never be replaced with someone else, since they believe that the “boys” as long as they’re “gay married” will always love only them.

They don’t realize what I wrote earlier, that a gay dude will never look and acknowledge a women in a normal way. They don’t realize that gays are disgusted by the female body and the entire meaning of their existence.

This isn’t just about homosexuality in the case of this game or their constant touching and gay interactions.
It’s also about their underage female fans exploding over joy because they’re being pumped with more addictive content that their brain picks up and transforms it in a situation where they think how it would be living with the member of their choice, or how it would be if that member would make you a sandwich. Etc.
they get to live this phantasy through homosexual content.
Woah, this is something I’ve never heard before. I’m not into psychology that much but maybe I should start reading about it, the amount of ideological subversion is so implicit. BH is truly evil, and yeah pretty soon they’re gonna turn into America with all this shit BH is doing in Korea and the world

It's getting worse and worse and this isn't the language of the usual teenage army. This is the sound of a professional. One of the typical language options to enforce homosexuality by labeling automatically everyone else as the evil enemy.
I am shocked.... this makes no sense at all!!!! Wth !!!!!

Check this out! You were so right about Tae feeling unloved!

You know army still ship them after this!

boti

Veteran
Is the technique the same as NLP? I’ve heard about it but I’m not sure what it really means

Woah, this is something I’ve never heard before. I’m not into psychology that much but maybe I should start reading about it, the amount of ideological subversion is so implicit. BH is truly evil, and yeah pretty soon they’re gonna turn into America with all this shit BH is doing in Korea and the world
This is one of the.. I don't know...possibly the only article criticizing a bit the approach. It moves around the term "parasocial relationship" and the harm BTS's games could create (in addition to the already existing..that's my input) on those fantasizing about them.

on parasocial relationships

some thoughts on romantic realism

and romanticizing depression

(includes even a BTS related tweet)

this was the moment I was referring to.
I wanted yesterday to go under a psycho-analysis but took a break from it.

cadiz

Star

very interesting.
So JK admits V is distant and their relationship is not the same

even if BH plans all those romantic scenes, you can feel the tension between them, they don't act like people who are so close.

one part I find interesting is V saying . He can't see Armys so he feels empty, he needs to feel their love, because he needs to feel loved.

Now this reminded me of a video I watched of Michael Jackson
on that video he said He needed the fame, because he needed to feel loved
Here is the video, (just watch the first 2 minutes)

See I don't think Mj is so innocent, but I know his father sold him to the industry and MJ was desperate to get some love from the public, because he got no love from his father.
V situation sounds very similar.

In this video you share, JK acts way more mature than V.
it's clear V has a big need of love and acceptance.

Last edited:

boti

Veteran
@OwlMoon

NPL is more of a psycho-therapy practice used for treating or improving ones phobias, or several other psychosomatic illnesses and is based on a interactive relation with the practitioner, as well as various exercises that the patient is performing with the doctor and alone.

Broader speaking, what you see in that video are certain words or phrasing used on a regular basis in the media for the purpose of gas-lighting, certain words or short phrases repeated on and on as a weapon.

for ex the usage of the nonsensical word "homophobe" invented by the gays. It has been used on and on and on since the 70s to silence people who aren't openly supporting gays. By repeated mention in media outlets under different scenarios, the society labels you based upon THEIR decision, as a "homophobe". Due to media's narrative often placing the term out, relating "homophobe" to something equalling a "hate-crime", we have become manipulated into often having even to defend ourselves by saying "I am not a homophobe" .
This was only possible because for years this term has been perpetuated everywhere.

In this video:
"heteronormative society" is being used. which people are forced to learn that it's a bad thing. Heteronormative society refers to a society in which being NORMAL ( not gay) is considered to be the "normal sexual orientation", which by default is a wrong assumption, as homosexuality is not a sexual orientation, there are no sexual orientations. You're either normal, or you're suffering from a mental disease.
So this term has been implemented by the gays and same as with the term "homophobe" introduced in the society to basically criticize the way we normal people are living and by default making as the evil ones.
If you type the term "heteronormative society" in your browser, the manipulative power of the internet tells you that this is a bad thing. Just try it. It brings up about 3 million results, all the same nonsensical, made-up term by the gays.

the two characters JK/TH in this video not at all subtle mention how gay people are calling them gay because they feel closer to them.
This doesn't make any sense, but having the intent to influence the already unstable mind of young teens wanting to be gay (girls or boys), into thinking that BTS is closer to them and BTS can give them comfort throughout their "hard times".

JK goes ahead saying "what if a straight person calls us gay". Referring to all the comments out there saying they're gay, because they act like little girls.
In this video TH has an aggressive reaction saying it's not ok in resulting in their fans lashing out if someone dares to call them gay. So BigHit is making sure to engage army into going after people calling them gay. Because///spreading love is such a nice thing...

NowUseeMe

Rookie
The next ugly thing about BTS is allowing BigHit to sue and send to prison whoever doesn’t talk nicely about them and praise them.
Even Chinese people get to criticize their dictator of a president. But no. You can’t say a word about BTS in SK, or you’ll end up in jail.
So much to spreading love and retarded army’s cheering and hyping over young people being sent to jail for probably saying they suck at singing.

Shame again on everyone involved and to make matters worse - they expose all those cases personally to intimidate and threaten everyone who dares saying one bad thing about BTS.
Before bitching about fake depression instead of learning how to sing, they, BTS, should be the ones apologizing for what they’re doing at least with all these lawsuits. Putting innocent people in jail.

But then again....that’s who they are as people. Their real character. They can talk about love and freedom all they want. Losers who are going the Nazi road jailing everyone who doesn’t bow to them.
If they are suing, then they should first start by suing their own fandom. Their own fandom will be found guilty of majority of those suing charges.

Pruu

Rookie
Namjoon was thinking to his "wonderful" sailor moon cosplay during this speech?He repeated a lot of time words like moon,stars,light...lol
Tae speech is absurd...he could be happy without Bts but he came back to be used,treated like garbage,and being raped by influent people who fake to be his friends and care about him....Jin said to be a "diamond"?If i don't remember bad this is presidential model symbol...so he is a male prostitute for important people?
I thought of the same too,why does he mention the diamond line, because it is a pedo code? And how is that cormfoting?? I'm diamond you know I glow up?? Ridiculous..

wow..Bigshit is going so far too much with this...for the first time I feel lucky I am not living in South Korea...its scary how Bigshit are turning their country into dictatorship where any criticism are not allowed

at least we are lucky here lol..they can't reach us

boti

Veteran
wow..Bigshit is going so far too much with this...for the first time I feel lucky I am not living in South Korea...its scary how Bigshit are turning their country into dictatorship where any criticism are not allowed

at least we are lucky here lol..they can't reach us
Yeah...it's just...here...you loose your job hahahahahahaha. Or get bullied/banned on social media. At least I am not using social media.
I believe the reason why Bang is making sure that some people in the band don't speak english is for that member to not find out what things are being exposed about the management. And also to not engage in a relationship with someone outside SK, because they wouldn't be able to control the situation.
Any real manager would kick their asses and make them learn some english. Instead they get their ass kicked for not acting "cute" and gay enough.