Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

OwlMoon

Established
THAT was your personal question? hahahhaa.

i never felt comfortable around gays, because of the way they were treating me and other girls, from above, as if they are normal and how dare I exist, they would they get away with a lot of shit due to their free gay pass, but mostly because of the fact that their behavior is unstable (at least the majority) and it wasn't obvious until I was around 20, that I simply don't have the power to deal with them anymore, their bullshit, their madness, everything.
I guess when you're younger, you still have a more infantile mentality as a girl, find it cool, ore easy going, but the older I got, i couldn't handle it anymore, years of being constantly sabotaged by the gay mafia, i had enough and that was it for me. i walked away from a production, because catering to the gay mafia doesn't bring a thing, unless I am a CEO who sells myself to them.
I'd rather have nothing professionally, than going down mentally because of them.
as for now i refuse to work with gays, they suck at arts either way, so there is no loss for me.

that's my advice to you, stay away if you can. otherwise put up a smile and suck it up. go at home and bitch about it. that's how i managed through.

i understand your dilemma, i blame the normalization of homosexuality as the reason why it seems that you don't feel comfortable, but yet everything is so normalized that you don't really see through.

APA changed everything related to homosexuality, p***philia and gender dypshoria. can't trust those crazy people anymore.

their "BIG ICON" who pushed the removal of homosexuality from the APA list?? wanna know the story? he was a p***phile working as a psychiatrist or psychologist, got caught engaging in underage sex, punishable by law twice because he solicited sex from a male underage prostitute which no matter the sex, it is punishable and to avoid jail and removal as a doctor created the entire protests to cover his gay ass. they couldn't fire him or arrest him because of the backlash and it would have looked as if it's a made-up charge.
that's the story about the big removal of homosexuality from the APA as a mental disorder in the 70s.
Thank you! Yup that was my question, since this is discussion thread on other things I thought it’d be personal if I asked haha. I’ve actually minimized contact with gays now and since quarantine is still in effect here it’s helped a lot in doing that. That last story tho, there are child prostitutes? In a first world country?

queen82

Star
What !!? excuse me I am gonna throw up.

Have you heard Aaliyah ?

She was very very famous back then. She only had 3 albums in her limited life time but Beyonce was not that famous compared to her at that time.

Wikipedia;
"Aaliyah Dana Haughton was an American singer, actress and model. She has been credited for helping to redefine contemporary R&B, pop and hip hop, earning her the nicknames the "Princess of R&B" and "Queen of Urban Pop", and influencing numerous artists of different music genres.
At the age of 12, Aaliyah signed with Jive Records and her uncle Barry Hankerson's Blackground Records. Hankerson introduced her to R. Kelly, who became her mentor, as well as lead songwriter and producer of her debut album, Age Ain't Nothing but a Number. The album sold three million copies in the United States and was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). After facing allegations of an illegal marriage with Kelly, Aaliyah ended her contract with Jive and signed with Atlantic Records.

Aaliyah worked with record producers Timbaland and Missy Elliott for her second album, One in a Million, which sold three million copies in the United States and more than eight million copies worldwide.

In 2000, Aaliyah appeared in her first film, Romeo Must Die. She contributed to the film's soundtrack, which spawned the single "Try Again". The song topped the Billboard Hot 100 solely on airplay, making Aaliyah the first artist in Billboard history to achieve this goal. After completing Romeo Must Die, Aaliyah filmed her role in Queen of the Damned, and released, in 2001, her self-titled third and final studio album, which topped the Billboard 200."

She had a relationship with J@y z
View attachment 44724

Then, suddenly she died in "airplane accident" at the age of 22. J@y z started to date with Bey0nce and bey0nce became much more famous.
yes she was sacrificed to further Beyonce's career

halley

Rookie
yes but Rita Ora career kinda continued , there's another singer Alexis Jordan , she was signed with Jay Z label i think , her career ended because Beyoncè was jealous of her , she apparently leave the industry because she's married, but i think it's not the real reason , here's one of her song video:
I didnt know her but I understand why she was jealous. in the mv, she is literally better in every way.

Another Islamic attack in France. Woman and man beheaded inside church. A 3rd victim killed.

I’d rather take the bullet. Beheaded in a church...that’s something. Poor people and their families.

This will make 17 victims of terrorist attacks within one week by radical muslims in Europe and the third within a month in France. as a response to the criticism of the “sinners” who dared to criticize the beheading of the French teacher.

————-

In a report that was released today in Germany, it shows that prime/ ministers of different states and the government have been covering for the constant abuse and beatings of children in schools by Muslims using religion as an excuse.

Same as in France, teachers have been receiving death treats, physically abused and parents of children threatened under same circumstances.

It was denied for a long time and only released amidst the beheading of the French teacher who has equally been harassed and threatened.

I don’t see a good ending, only more attacks.
This is so sad. I am praying for the families who had to suffer the loss. :( May God bring them peace

I am so glad all the British media acknowledged this terrorist attacks right as it happened and it is currently all over the news. We need to stay alert and know when an extremist attacks. This is awful, so awful. It’s sad that the man who was abused on the train, assaulted with a paralysed toe, 2 Jordanian men attacked, 2 women stabbed, and men being beaten by french police in the last week alone, are not having the same media coverage with no french outlets speaking on this, justifying the attacks as non racial or non religious or downplaying them. I never heard about these from any British media also.

you see what happens, when you Spin two groups against Eachother. Both sides are killed, slaughtered. Macron is just doing his job as a satanist to cause divide and fear everywhere. The murder of the teacher was a catalyst for this and like I already said it’s just going to get worse.The government is not on Christians or French side either. I wish they could see that.

ayo05

Established
At the last store opening a few months ago, it was TH holding hands and pulling JK.

Maybe they switched for promo but I wouldn’t be surprised if they live together. JK sold his apartment and Jimin can’t sleep alone. Forgot how old he is but despite their fans thinking he is a toddler, I don’t buy it.

As to your child prostitution question - it’s everywhere.
LOL why did JK sell his apartment again?

ayo05

Established
(Look at the picture below first)
LOL.... The day that armies ALL over the world realize that BTS won't be there to comfort them in the darkness that will come like RM promised ( a.k.a the endtimes and anti-christ.. All that jazz) and realuze they have been played and manipulated is the day I sit back and watch the caos.. (But us christains might not even be here during tribulations cause of the rapture)

Armies go all their way, even neglecting school and exams just to stream and make BTS even more popuplar than they need to be. And the funny thing is that they are aware of their stupidity but they don't care... BTS living their "best" lifes (cause that's what army think they are doing) while their fans are wasting their enegry, time, and money on manipulative goats. And their papa goat, Bang PD is just taking their money.

Armies played by Bighit and BTS
Bighit and BTS played by the devil.

At the end of the day.. The devil is playing all of them... But what still bothers me is that I think they know that they have ended up in a bad situation and they know they were will end up but they don't care..
I just figured this out after I listened to the lyrics to Twice's new song "Can't stop me"

Attachments

Princessssss

Established
I really dont have the energy to type long texta lol , BUT i just want to say as a muslim myself , attacks terrorist attacks killing murder beheading . These things are not islamic att al these beast are terrorist using the religion in their own extreme way and it is sickening . of course all ovee the media it is wordes as ‘muslim’ ‘islam’ . I dont expect non muslims to know our islamic belief . but one thing that annoys me tf is when the act they do lol . It is absolutely not true that we discriminate against other religions , do we see them as invalid ? Yes . But we are nor allowes to disrespect the people of the book ) jews/christians. In fact the closest people to our religion in terms of belief would be chriatians. Now are there dumb as people treating christians bas or jews bad I am sure there are is it islamic ? , NO . I Personally am shoked everytime I hear a so called muslim killing people . How is that even possible I question myself . Now are there extremisy terrorist who claim the islamic reliogion I think they exist like isis and so , but is what they do truly islamic NO. When a christian or white person does somethinh the headline turn “ mentally challenged “ “ an attack” . YEAH RIGHT . These days non muslims act as if they know islam . Honey unless you learn it from the quran and sunnah you dont . NO disrespect but it seemed that you meant looked down upon christians or jews , we dont . We just disbelief in somwthings they believe in .

Excuse my grammar or lack of commas or dots loool . I really respect @boti and I live in the netherlandas , I dont know what the situation is there , but I am disgusted with any person deviating from human sense and claiming it to be islamic , Its honestly tiring but I 100000% agree with @ uh shiningcarate ( right?).There is deffinetly an agenda there is just so much ignorance

You kknow I am just tired with expaining myslef to others or my religion , lol I aint own nobody shitt . BUT @boti you’re posy where hard to read , not because of what you said but ATTACK OR KIILLING OR TERROR AINT ISLAMIC .

I wanted to post earlier but I was too lazy to do so lol. Yh guys be proud of who you are basiccaly expecially when you are of a minority, and to all muslims just be strong it doesnt bother me personnaly but just be safee ohkayy !