Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, Everyone. Sorry to disrupt the discussion but earlier today I went on facetime with My friend Aoma. She's a new student in our school and since I'm very open with people we've become close friends. Our classes are separated by girls and boys so my class is full of only girls. In facetime, she confessed that she was trans and that she used to be a boy. She told me what surgeries she had gotten. She said she got a uterus transplant and she removed her penis and made it into a vagina. She said she didn't get surgery to change her body shape and that she did it naturally. It must've been easy for her to transition since her shoulders aren't that broad at all. Her face is pretty feminine (like her body) so if she hadn't told me I wouldn't have known. She says next week she'll tell our whole class.
I need advice with this situation. I don't know whether to end this friendship before we get closer or leave it. I really need advice because it feels so wrong being friends with her. Aoma is a very caring person and I don't want to hurt her. Please, state your opinion about this everyone.

Thank you.

ayo05

Established
Hey guys I have wanting to ask how y'all like a comment but with emojis because I have been trying to figure it out but I can't.

queen82

Star
Hi, Everyone. Sorry to disrupt the discussion but earlier today I went on facetime with My friend Aoma. She's a new student in our school and since I'm very open with people we've become close friends. Our classes are separated by girls and boys so my class is full of only girls. In facetime, she confessed that she was trans and that she used to be a boy. She told me what surgeries she had gotten. She said she got a uterus transplant and she removed her penis and made it into a vagina. She said she didn't get surgery to change her body shape and that she did it naturally. It must've been easy for her to transition since her shoulders aren't that broad at all. Her face is pretty feminine (like her body) so if she hadn't told me I wouldn't have known. She says next week she'll tell our whole class.
I need advice with this situation. I don't know whether to end this friendship before we get closer or leave it. I really need advice because it feels so wrong being friends with her. Aoma is a very caring person and I don't want to hurt her. Please, state your opinion about this everyone.

Thank you.
sorry but if you are a good friend , you should remain friend with her even if she's a trans

@ShiningCarat14

Here they speak about Blood Moon. What do you know about it?

Can't tell if they're vampires or werewolves or both.
This is so freaking creepy wth... I got shivers

you see the reverse in the worse blood /light given / taken All occulting language that the illuminati love to use. Remember Tae and Jin Good /Evil. Everything they tell you, reverse it to find the answer to the riddle

About the moon, moon is very important in freemasonry especially the blue moon because it incorporates more ritual time through more seasons. When there is a full moon it is the best time for them to do rituals/magic. Red and blue again are contrasts. Moon is so important because it’s a source of light to masons. They twist Gods creation into an evil meaning. RM talked about moonlight in his UN speech

Thank you.
Hey,

I want to give a more toned down approach to this scenario than Boti lol.
I am 18 in less than a month so I have been through secondary school fairly recently. I also live in the UK which is a secular majority atheist white country but I am Muslim and an ethnic minority. As you can see I am not exactly the type of person who’s opinion would be heard in the UK.

LGBTQ + is heavily infiltrated here and if you are against it, you are labelled homophobic, extremist, evil etc. They want to teach children aged 11 about gay sex and a lot of Muslim families who opposed their own children learning this were ridiculed and screamed at by MPs, people from government.

This video shows a snippet. Muslims are the highest majority and probably the only group to talk about the harm of teaching their own children about LGBT but have been met with this type of criticism. It’s beginning to feel like to these people religion is inferior to gay rights. I don’t understand what is wrong with a parent stating that they would not like their child to learn something that goes against the principles of religion and is seen as a sin. I don’t know if I will get in trouble by writing this so I will delete this soon!

about your friend. You can’t change who they are. Living in Canada you are not given the right to disagree with them. Your friend is a child, who has fluctuating hormones. When I was a child I wanted to be able to meet fairies. Doesn’t mean i can actually do that. Same with this child who is confused and who has probably had these feeling drilled into him. He shouldn’t be experimenting with gender at such a young age.

I believe being LGBT is a test from God. I know it is extremely hard to feel like this but by acting on these thoughts you are denying what God has told you. You are prioritising yourself over God and that is a sin. So I can’t support these people when they are adults and act on these feelings. But I am taught to not hurt them either because maybe one day God will guide them.

About that person, I want you to look at your own morals. Do you think what he did was right?. I am surrounded by LGBT people and I have to sit near them in class. When I have to I talk to them and treat them like everyone else. I don’t befriend them though and I don’t support them. Just like I won’t support the actions someone who drinks too much alcohol. Just because I don’t support their actions, Doesn’t mean I hate them.

Hey,

I want to give a more toned down approach to this scenario than Boti lol.
I am 18 in less than a month so I have been through secondary school fairly recently. I also live in the UK which is a secular majority atheist white country but I am Muslim and an ethnic minority. As you can see I am not exactly the type of person who’s opinion would be heard in the UK.

LGBTQ + is heavily infiltrated here and if you are against it, you are labelled homophobic, extremist, evil etc. They want to teach children aged 11 about gay sex and a lot of Muslim families who opposed their own children learning this were ridiculed and screamed at by MPs, people from government.

This video shows a snippet. Muslims are the highest majority and probably the only group to talk about the harm of teaching their own children about LGBT but have been met with this type of criticism. It’s beginning to feel like to these people religion is inferior to gay rights. I don’t understand what is wrong with a parent stating that they would not like their child to learn something that goes against the principles of religion and is seen as a sin. I don’t know if I will get in trouble by writing this so I will delete this soon!

about your friend. You can’t change who they are. Living in Canada you are not given the right to disagree with them. Your friend is a child, who has fluctuating hormones. When I was a child I wanted to be able to meet fairies. Doesn’t mean i can actually do that. Same with this child who is confused and who has probably had these feeling drilled into him. He shouldn’t be experimenting with gender at such a young age.

I believe being LGBT is a test from God. I know it is extremely hard to feel like this but by acting on these thoughts you are denying what God has told you. You are prioritising yourself over God and that is a sin. So I can’t support these people when they are adults and act on these feelings. But I am taught to not hurt them either because maybe one day God will guide them.

About that person, I want you to look at your own morals. Do you think what he did was right?. I am surrounded by LGBT people and I have to sit near them in class. When I have to I talk to them and treat them like everyone else. I don’t befriend them though and I don’t support them. Just like I won’t support the actions someone who drinks too much alcohol. Just because I don’t support their actions, Doesn’t mean I hate them.
Thank you very much! When she told me this I was so surprised because she is so so young and she multilated herself..

OwlMoon

Established
I remember in vlive new year 2020 after jk said 'let show them in dec 2020' j1n replied 'if ure mixtape realese' mindblowing really related with ur analysis. And yeah i always thinking that j1n control jk, well he always said that jk is puppy. Abt tae hmmm he could be seungri 2.0 i agree, seungri always indicate a 'good boy' before the scandal revealed.
Last time I read about Seungri was that he actually was innocent, he was just complacent to what’s happening. The media just wanted a face for the case, and they chose him
what is clear is not to be vaccinated

Tesla founder Elon Musk has said that "neither he nor his family will likely take future coronavirus vaccines" even when they are readily available, saying the pandemic has “diminished [his] faith in humanity.”.. he already know what is C19 is n how trash vaccine c19
Thanks for this, I didn’t know that!
My post from September to the origin of Corona below. Whistleblower.

I have made several other posts related to Corona with links to Gates Rotschilds and Rockefeller who own the patent for the “virus” , the “tests” and “vaccine”.
It’s a flu virus. Some have already herd-immunity against it, some don’t and get sick.
PCR tests are a scam.
It’s all created for controlling people like we see in Europe where we have major lockdowns forbidding people to go out and to enforce a immunity pass and chip-vaccines.
That’s not a “conspiracy” theory, it’s what’s happening at least in Europe.
Vaccines need at least 5 - 10 years to be safe tested for side-effects.
They prepare laws allowing people to work and travel only if they can prove they are immune against the virus, meaning they got the vaccine.
It’s the same like they did with measles vaccine two years ago which was a test to observe how the population react.
There are more fatalities and life threatening side-effects from the measles vaccines, as from the virus itself.
Yet, it is mandatory.
The government’s in several countries around the globe are pushing this law of “immunity-pass”.

Corona fatality rate is approx 0,1- 0,2. It’s the same as the influenza fatality rate.

Quote from this interview - https://www.addendum.org/coronavirus/interview-johan-giesecke/
(in German, so translation is needed. This can be used: http://itools.com/tool/google-translate-web-page-translator )
Johan Giesecke is Sweden’s medical adviser (weirdly also for WHO). Sweden has had, as the only country in Europe, no lockdowns and no masks policy. It’s the country with the lowest fatality rate in Europe.

Everyone is conveniently ignoring the fact that in the US for ex approximate 61,000 death cases per year have been reported as a result from the flu.
This year zero cases...
Sorry I missed that, but thanks

OwlMoon

Established

Thank you.
I had a gay best friend before this, it was usually okay with him but there some moments where we had an argument about the lgbt. I asked him a genuine question because I’m not a part of his community, he got mad and accused me of hating on the gays. I apologized every way I can and we dropped it. I thought it was normal to be gay and I didn’t have a problem with him and his affiliation with lgbt

After finding this thread, I got some advice from boti about being with gays. She says that it’s a mental illness and that gays hate women and lesbians hate men. I found this to be true, I’ve heard about gays talking bad about a girl in my school because most guys were into her. As for my former best friend, we’re not as close as before and we usually just say hi to one another. He’s found his own group of friends now, but what I learned from being with gays is that they’re extremely toxic and mentally ill. Trans people in my community I would say that they’re mostly confused and very bitter

Take what you want from this, but if you’re around my age (16) I would say stop being friends with them, it’s normal at first but once you touch a sensitive spot about them they’ll become someone else

MariMarrie

Veteran
Last time I read about Seungri was that he actually was innocent, he was just complacent to what’s happening. The media just wanted a face for the case, and they chose him

Thanks for this, I didn’t know that!

Sorry I missed that, but thanks

actually i dont really know about seungri i only know their song 'bang bang bang', but what supicious is seungri have a lot of connection with a big people in asia and he often doing party with them

N i found similiar cmt like this on ig

Attachments

ayo05

Established
Hey guys if you know JD you know that she makes videos exposing kpop. Well she made a video about JK and MKULTRA.. She says Jungkook is the golden child. And she also did one of V but idk if it still up ir not (cause armies be tripping) but u can scroll through her channel to check. She says Tae is the Scapegoat, always rebellious...

Edit:
Oop- it's still up LOL... anywayss enjoy guys

Last edited:

OwlMoon

Established
Hey guys if you know JD you know that she makes videos exposing kpop. Well she made a video about JK and MKULTRA.. She says Jungkook is the golden child. And she also did one of V but idk if it still up ir not (cause armies be tripping) but u can scroll threw her channel to check. She sats Tae is the Scapegoat, always rebellious...
Interesting!
actually i dont really know about seungri i only know their song 'bang bang bang', but what supicious is seungri have a lot of connection with a big people in asia and he often doing party with them

N i found similiar cmt like this on ig
I like your posts, there’s always an attachment relating to what you say, so thanks!