Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

boti

Veteran
The saga which unfortunately continues - in all appearances of last few weeks, TH looked and behaved as if he is taking the wrong medicine.

The very clingy live where he wouldn’t stop pulling JK to hold him, telling he loves him, how JK cannot escape from him (in a lovely matter), while JK very visible uncomfortable was trying every time to get away from him, to every single interview where he doesn’t stop touching JK or holding while walking in the national news station building. The same with Jin, Hoseok, Jimin with the highlight being yesterday where not only he forgot that the interview is being lived streamed but he zipped his pants in the room, plain sight. Even if the interview wouldn’t have been filmed, LIVE, you don’t just zip your pants plain sight middle of the room without looking around finding a proper moment. He almost walked into a wall.
His face is getting puffier more and more (side effect from anti-depressants), he gives signs of emotional imbalance (his interactions with JK don’t look like “shipping” anymore, he looks like someone who’s emotional unstable), he lacks the judgment to be aware of the reality of the moment/situation which is why he acts out and strange.

Not to say he’s in that stadium, but people with severe mental issues (the ones one might call crazy/nuts, even though crazy is not a medical term), they share a similar trait - incapability of being aware of the moment/situation causing a inadequate behavior.

Of course he mentions army in the very limited answers that he keeps giving lately and in the last interview from yesterday (where he zipped his pants), he says he is very happy nowadays (it took him a long time but the members helped blabla)

His irrational happiness is clearly the side effect of drugs giving to him.

After being banned from video game and with no interest in any cultural activity or even sports, without the “high” he received so far doing playback and playing with balloons while 100.000 underage girls are screening for him in the arena, he was left without a serotonin boost and is most likely on some weird meds.

Not to mention my suspicion of Bang’s doctor - who’s treating all members - giving them “something” before every concert because they ALL acted weird on stage last year. Even Namjoon. Not so much as the rest but even him.
http://instagr.am/p/CFHshUTI582/
http://instagr.am/p/CFKjzcdJ2Xt/
http://instagr.am/p/CFLrPeepgQP/
Zipper:
http://instagr.am/p/CFLE15Opuc2/
http://instagr.am/p/CFHRAJPItuP/

Last edited:
The wins, the promotion, the awards. I don't believe that they ever won an award, even a popularity one, based solely on Army's voting, because we know that they aren't as numerous as they seem
I was suspecting that the real numbers of Army are not huge as they says and they hype their numbers more...what made you think Army are not that huge?

LeFruit55

Rookie
Please feel free to write whatever you want. This thread is not just about BTS or kpop. Whoever wants to write about personal experiences/problems, history, vaccines, etc, are more than welcomed.
I am sorry to hear about what you’ve been through.

If I may ask (obviously no problem if you don’t feel comfortable answering) - you mentioned wishing those things to get attention (I’ve been through a similar period of time around my 16s, although I am a bit older than you and I know now it was because of my parents) - were you not getting parental attention, or was it too much? Do you think that all this mental issue romanticizing propaganda and the singers mentioned, influenced your attitude towards one being more depressing rather than looking out for a joyful attitude?

I compare what’s going on today with the 90s and back then everything from Aerosmith, to Backstreet Boys was keeping a happy attitude.
Back then the saddest song I remember was Unbreak my heart but even that song was performed with strength and somehow an attitude of - I am still gonna make it.
Not - after singing this one, I’m gonna cut my veins..

It’s only since Obama, or around 2009, that it all started to go more and more into this direction, specifically ever since the gay community started bullying people accusing them of their suicide attempts (because they were soooo “healthy” being gay..) or mental issues.

After that, the “mental health” notion has started to become some sort of an attraction for every one to get attention.
Then the leftist SJW agenda appeared which now has added the leftist cancel culture, which basically ruins everyone by some lunatics being offended over facts and pressuring people to be fired from their jobs.

It would be interesting to know if you think that subconsciously what’s going on in the media, this mind influencing propaganda, has played a role in your mental situation, if yes, how much of a role you think it had.
Thank you for responding me
At first i don't think my parents are bad, not perfect, they out high expectations like all parents, but not mean.
The problem is me, and the media that influences me a lot at these times
I remember loving an artist "Tove lo", her songs can make you feel sad, and gay, because of course like every 2000 teen, i questionned my identity
The gay thing is clearly a big reason for my problems and the musics or movies make me think it's nothing wrong with it
I know for example the movie "Love simon" or the song "Secret love song" helped me normalise homosexuality.
As i sais before i think two time of stopping to live but i don't really know why
I remember too i was doing a mashup(remix of many songs) and when i was doing the video, i put on it so much satanic symbolism(i realise it later) and i also wanted to, one night, go outside and doing some drawings on the ground where sheeps/goals were. This is when i totally change my mind and bacame a believer, just in 2seconds i completly change my way to think, to see the world, thank God
This moment is kinda blurry for me so i dont really know

Now i'm good, i cry sometimes but like everybody and i have a fait that temps me a lot.

Hope you are good and happy in your life too, God bless you all

Shuna

Veteran
The saga which unfortunately continues - in all appearances of last few weeks, TH looked and behaved as if he is taking the wrong medicine.

The very clingy live where he wouldn’t stop pulling JK to hold him, telling he loves him, how JK cannot escape from him (in a lovely matter), while JK very visible uncomfortable was trying every time to get away from him, to every single interview where he doesn’t stop touching JK or holding while walking in the national news station building. The same with Jin, Hoseok, Jimin with the highlight being yesterday where not only he forgot that the interview is being lived streamed but he zipped his pants in the room, plain sight. Even if the interview wouldn’t have been filmed, LIVE, you don’t just zip your pants plain sight middle of the room without looking around finding a proper moment. He almost walked into a wall.
His face is getting puffier more and more (side effect from anti-depressants), he gives signs of emotional imbalance (his interactions with JK don’t look like “shipping” anymore, he looks like someone who’s emotional unstable), he lacks the judgment to be aware of the reality of the moment/situation which is why he acts out and strange.

Not to say he’s in that stadium, but people with severe mental issues (the ones one might call crazy/nuts, even though crazy is not a medical term), they share a similar trait - incapability of being aware of the moment/situation causing a inadequate behavior.

Of course he mentions army in the very limited answers that he keeps giving lately and in the last interview from yesterday (where he zipped his pants), he says he is very happy nowadays (it took him a long time but the members helped blabla)

After being banned from video game and with no interest in any cultural activity or even sports, without the “high” he received so far doing playback and playing with balloons while 100.000 underage girls are screening for him in the arena, he was left without a serotonin boost and is most likely on some weird meds.

Not to mention my suspicion of Bang’s doctor - who’s treating all members - giving them “something” before every concert because they ALL acted weird on stage last year. Even Namjoon. Not so much as the rest but even him.
Zipper:
Speaking of touchdowns, this happens far too often. In another video, I also saw Baekhyun, a red light was pointed at him, in the shape of a brick, I no longer found the video ...
Another lost link, is a link, to the blog , of an American who was kidnapped and programmed to kill. She has some extract that she is entitled to. Even though this is false testimony, I find the blog to be quite interesting, for at least the idea, of the possibility of programming.

boti

Veteran
Thank you for responding me
At first i don't think my parents are bad, not perfect, they out high expectations like all parents, but not mean.
The problem is me, and the media that influences me a lot at these times
I remember loving an artist "Tove lo", her songs can make you feel sad, and gay, because of course like every 2000 teen, i questionned my identity
The gay thing is clearly a big reason for my problems and the musics or movies make me think it's nothing wrong with it
I know for example the movie "Love simon" or the song "Secret love song" helped me normalise homosexuality.
As i sais before i think two time of stopping to live but i don't really know why
I remember too i was doing a mashup(remix of many songs) and when i was doing the video, i put on it so much satanic symbolism(i realise it later) and i also wanted to, one night, go outside and doing some drawings on the ground where sheeps/goals were. This is when i totally change my mind and bacame a believer, just in 2seconds i completly change my way to think, to see the world, thank God
This moment is kinda blurry for me so i dont really know

Now i'm good, i cry sometimes but like everybody and i have a fait that temps me a lot.

Hope you are good and happy in your life too, God bless you all
There are so many horrible things happening in the world and the reality is so frightening, that it's very likely for people who know things, even just from reading, to become depressed and even live a miserable life, because despite what BTS is telling, life isn't all happiness. Life is simply ordinary, filled with worries and sad things and we try to balance it by concentrating on the very few things out there more pleasant.
I wouldn't get scared because of those low moments.
The entire world is controlled by a very mean people, employing equally mean people to do their business. In my opinion and for myself, I don't see much life value under those circumstances, but on the other hand, what's else there...? Killing myself? That's one option, for sure. Chosen by many who simply don't manage to overcome the difficulties in their life.
My attitude, as long as I manage to remember it, is choosing to live. Without high expectations of happiness. In fact I have learned an important thing about being so concentrated over the notion of being "happy" - it's a curve and if you're too concentrated on keeping the curve high, you will not handle the inevitable low.
Unfortunately the media, everything that we see on TV, has caused more damage than anything else. The violence/sex/abuse/drugs/child molestation/suicide/ etc we see in movies, video games, read in the news, are automatically influencing our brain chemistry, putting those ideas in the head of people who will see it as normal as a result of the media manipulation and for others it will cause a depressive mood.
I can imagine many people in China and other countries as well living a miserable life compared to ours, yet their suicide rate is far lower compared to the modern world. They also have less access to most of the bullshit that we see and hear every day.

When those climate idiots are starting with their propaganda which is nothing but a lobby for companies, I very often think - you're the same people promoting drug addiction, p***philia and abuse (homosexuality is always present, so no need to mention it). Don't start with climate change. Start with all the bad things you are doing. Then we can maybe talk about climate no-change.

Balance reality with some life hope.
Here are some of jordan peterson's lectures about happiness:

never doubt the fact that you are strong

I was suspecting that the real numbers of Army are not huge as they says and they hype their numbers more...what made you think Army are not that huge?
1) their unjustified popularity since beginning despite selling numbers that don't add up, while professionally speaking every other band was and still is miles ahead of them.
The same situation as with Beyoncilluminati. Even during Destiny's Child period - they were the worst band out there, incomparable with En Vogue, TLC, etc, but they were pushed everywhere and then it started with Beyoncilluminati which is EVERYWHERE. All elite's papers and news are calling her the same things, using the same worshiping words and sentences, even her responses written out by her army of PR's because she is very unintelligent, are similar to BTS. And as BTS, she has low selling numbers, a limited amount of crazy fans bullying everyone.
BTS and Beyoncilluminati are known to a limited amount of people and area, promoted only by certain newspapers and radio/tv stations (for ex BBC which is a purgatory of abuse and manipulation tool), but outside that comfort zone, nobody knows them or is buying their stuff. Sure people have heard of her or BTS, but the average person couldn't tell you who they are and what exactly they are doing.
Billie Eilish is also another example. Despite of false claims that she was "discovered" and has become "over night" a sensation, girl was under label contract looooong before the fake story was printed out.
Her fans are equally annoying, aggressive, violent and "depressed" , she is over-hyped, but no where to find outside the "comfort zone" of western privileged gay teenagers.

lots of smoke, no fire.

2) BTS's following on paper (twitter,fb,instagram) has never been huge and for a long time their number of followers vs interraction screamed fake followers/views.

3) they are nowhere to be found, unless you know them. The only time I've seen in Europe anything connected to them was their concert in London and the Samsung store in Frankfurt. I have made a post related to that and explained how much the elite must have pushed for them to get the Samsung store in Frankfurt all pimped out, because Frankfurt is one of the top cities in Germany for arabs, turks, people from orient who would never enter a store with the face of 7 boys looking all gay.

3) Going back to numbers - for a small period of time (until they got their paycheck), YouTube deleted some of the fake views and the average numbers for their last 3 videos was something around 20 mil. That's not much. That's very low. Army's and BigHit's entire agenda is to fool the system whenever they release something and despite all efforts, they still aren't leading as the fastest video to reach 100 mil views. Meaning, even pushing everything, they still can't manage to top anything mainstream, which is the easiest thing to do.
Ariana Grande got something around 15 mil streams on her first day of 7 rings and I do believe this to not be fake views. BTS only 7 mil streams on Spotify. I don't see Ariana Grande, even though same as everyone else is part of their "team", to be needing fake streams. She has a huge follow up, same as with Taylor Swift, because of that they were never pushed in the front up to the extent of which you felt like not being able to breath, as oppose to Beyoncilluminati and BTS. In the US, if you watch all their leftist late night shows, or even series, Beyoncilluminati's name drops every week as if she's over God on the hierarchy, yet she's doing nothing.
When you talk non stop about someone as "icon" "idol" "inspiration" quoting stupid things they say, but on paper there's nothing, that's when numbers don't add up.

4) touring
If you look at where they tour, someone like Taylor Swift has had much more concerts, also in smaller venues, but in more cities than anyone else, because her following is more organic, meaning she can perform in different places knowing people will come. Even though she is playing the elite's program, her followers are real.
Beyoncilluminati has always had problems filling the big arenas she booked, they would almost always cover up about 40% of the arena and giving out tickets for free, even though she only played main big cities.
Billie Eilish equally moves around in limited cities to perform, but similar to BTS, her concerts are sold out and filled with gay and/or "depressed" emo teenagers. The thing with Billie is - when it became clear that despite all efforts, Queen Bey isn't bringing in money, they pushed everything into promoting Billie. The curve going up with Billie started after Beyonce's failed "surprise" album.
Same as with BTS, Billie Eilish's followers are limited, more than BTS, because it's very 14-18 creepy teenagers going to her concerts, as oppose to BTS, where people of all ages are going.

If BTS has such a huge fandom, millions over millions of fans - why did they performed only a few concerts in the US? Only a London concert? One in Berlin? What about the rest of Germany, with 88 million people and huge demanding for live concerts? Nowhere to be found. Also only Paris in France.
Nothing else.
US - 331 million citizens. They only perform in 4 or 5 cities??
Because they know their following is fake.

While one should not underestimate the power of those crazy fandoms, because they caused more troubles than any other fans of any other singer out there, the problem with non-organic fame and limited number of fans is that you have to feed them constantly and very obvious with BTS, Beyonce and Billie Eilish, instead of looking for ways to attract other demographics, in all 3 cases, the labels decided to only cover one area and exploit as much as possible out of it.
Beyonce now is acting as if she's african trying to be a black icon, but most of the black people can't stand her and aren't happy with all the things she stole over the years from black singers (aaliyah, ashanti, toni braxton, amerie) - she and the label failed to secure the big fish in a little pond effect.

Billie Eillish has been singing the same songs about killing herself, despite of doing it so for 4 years now.

and BTS - after their various US trips, while at the begging they were singing about hitting on girls and playing it cool, they started with gay songs, slowly pushing the shipping and homosexual agenda, and now all they do is to act very gay, effeminate and weird.
As oppose to EXO who attracts different kind of people because they're not concentrated on one agenda and who have more organic followers.

I don't know exactly how many fans EXO have, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are more people following and genuinely listening to other kpop boybands, than the ones listening to BTS.

Speaking of touchdowns, this happens far too often. In another video, I also saw Baekhyun, a red light was pointed at him, in the shape of a brick, I no longer found the video ...
Another lost link, is a link, to the blog , of an American who was kidnapped and programmed to kill. She has some extract that she is entitled to. Even though this is false testimony, I find the blog to be quite interesting, for at least the idea, of the possibility of programming.

do you have a link to the blog or is it completely gone? Sorry, I didn't quite understood - her testimony was false about what?

Shuna

Veteran
There are so many horrible things happening in the world and the reality is so frightening, that it's very likely for people who know things, even just from reading, to become depressed and even live a miserable life, because despite what BTS is telling, life isn't all happiness. Life is simply ordinary, filled with worries and sad things and we try to balance it by concentrating on the very few things out there more pleasant.
The entire world is controlled by a very mean people, employing equally mean people to do their business. In my opinion and for myself, I don't see much life value under those circumstances, but on the other hand, what's else there...? Killing myself? That's one option, for sure. Chosen by many who simply don't manage to overcome the difficulties in their life.
My attitude, as long as I manage to remember it, is choosing to live. Without high expectations of happiness. In fact I have learned an important thing about being so concentrated over the notion of being "happy" - it's a curve and if you're too concentrated on keeping the curve high, you will not handle the inevitable low.
Unfortunately the media, everything that we see on TV, has caused more damage than anything else. The violence/sex/abuse/drugs/child molestation/suicide/ etc we see in movies, video games, read in the news, are automatically influencing our brain chemistry, putting those ideas in the head of people who will see it as normal as a result of the media manipulation and for others it will cause a depressive mood.
I can imagine many people in China and other countries as well living a miserable life compared to ours, yet their suicide rate is far lower compared to the modern world. They also have less access to most of the bullshit that we see and hear every day.

When those climate idiots are starting with their propaganda which is nothing but a lobby for companies, I very often think - you're the same people promoting drug addiction, p***philia and abuse (homosexuality is always present, so no need to mention it). Don't start with climate change. Start with all the bad things you are doing. Then we can maybe talk about climate no-change.

1) their unjustified popularity since beginning despite selling numbers that don't add up, while professionally speaking every other band was and still is miles ahead of them.
The same situation as with Beyoncilluminati. Even during Destiny's Child period - they were the worst band out there, incomparable with En Vogue, TLC, etc, but they were pushed everywhere and then it started with Beyoncilluminati which is EVERYWHERE. All elite's papers and news are calling her the same things, using the same worshiping words and sentences, even her responses written out by her army of PR's because she is very unintelligent, are similar to BTS. And as BTS, she has low selling numbers, a limited amount of crazy fans bullying everyone.
BTS and Beyoncilluminati are known to a limited amount of people and area, promoted only by certain newspapers and radio/tv stations (for ex BBC which is a purgatory of abuse and manipulation tool), but outside that comfort zone, nobody knows them or is buying their stuff. Sure people have heard of her or BTS, but the average person couldn't tell you who they are and what exactly they are doing.
Billie Eilish is also another example. Despite of false claims that she was "discovered" and has become "over night" a sensation, girl was under label contract looooong before the fake story was printed out.
Her fans are equally annoying, aggressive, violent and "depressed" , she is over-hyped, but no where to find outside the "comfort zone" of western privileged gay teenagers.

lots of smoke, no fire.

2) BTS's following on paper (twitter,fb,instagram) has never been huge and for a long time their number of followers vs interraction screamed fake followers/views.

3) they are nowhere to be found, unless you know them. The only time I've seen in Europe anything connected to them was their concert in London and the Samsung store in Frankfurt. I have made a post related to that and explained how much the elite must have pushed for them to get the Samsung store in Frankfurt all pimped out, because Frankfurt is one of the top cities in Germany for arabs, turks, people from orient who would never enter a store with the face of 7 boys looking all gay.

3) Going back to numbers - for a small period of time (until they got their paycheck), YouTube deleated some of the fake views and the average numbers for their last 3 videos was something around 20 mil. That's not much. That's very low. Army's and BigHit's entire agenda is to fool the system whenever they release something and despite all efforts, they still aren't leading as the fastest video to reach 100 mil views. Meaning, even pushing everything, they still can't manage to top anything mainstream, which is the easiest thing to do.
Ariana Grande got something around 15 mil streams on her first day of 7 rings and I do believe this to not be fake views. BTS only 7 mil streams on Spotify. I don't see Ariana Grande, even though same as everyone else is part of their "team", to be needing fake streams. She has a huge follow up, same as with Taylor Swift, because of that they were never pushed in the front up to the extent of which you felt like not being able to breath, as oppose to Beyoncilluminati and BTS. In the US, if you watch all their leftist late night shows, or even series, Beyoncilluminati's name drops every week as if she's over God on the hierarchy, yet she's doing nothing.
When you talk non stop about someone as "icon" "idol" "inspiration" quoting stupid things they say, but on paper there's nothing, that's when numbers don't add up.

4) touring
If you look at where they tour, someone like Taylor Swift has had much more concerts, also in smaller venues, but in more cities than anyone else, because her following is more organic, meaning she can perform in different places knowing people will come. Even though she is playing the elite's program, her followers are real.
Beyoncilluminati has always had problems filling the big arenas she booked, they would almost always cover up about 40% of the arena and giving out tickets for free, even though she only played main big cities.
Billie Eilish equally moves around in limited cities to perform, but similar to BTS, her concerts are sold out and filled with gay and/or "depressed" emo teenagers. The thing with Billie is - when it became clear that despite all efforts, Queen Bey isn't bringing in money, they pushed everything into promoting Billie. The curve going up with billie started after Beyonce's failed "surprise" album.
Same as with BTS, Billie Eilish's followers are limited, more than BTS, because it's very 14-18 creepy teenagers going to her concerts, as oppose to BTS, where people of all ages are going.

If BTS has such a huge fandom, millions over millions of fans - why did they performed only a few concerts in the US? Only a London concert? One in Berlin? What about the rest of Germany, with 88 million people and huge demanding for live concerts? Nowhere to be found. Also only Paris in France.
Nothing else.

While one should not underestimate the power of those crazy fandoms, because they caused more troubles than any other fans of any other singer out there, the problem with non-organic fame and limited number of fans is that you have to feed them constantly and very obvious with BTS, Beyonce and Billie Eilish, instead of looking for ways to attract other demographics, in all 3 cases, the labels decided to only cover one area and exploit as much as possible out of it.
Beyonce now is acting as if she's african trying to be a black icon, but most of the black people can't stand her and aren't happy with all the things she stole over the years from black singers (aaliyah, ashanti, toni braxton, amerie) - she and the label failed to secure the big fish in a little pond effect.

Billie Eillish has been singing the same songs about killing herself, despite of doing it so for 4 years now.

and BTS - after their various US trips, while at the beggining they were singing about hitting on girls and playing it cool, they started with gay songs, slowly pushing the shipping and homosexual agenda, and now all they do is to act very gay, effeminate and weird.
As oppose to EXO who attracts different kind of people because they're not concentrated on one agenda and who have more organic followers.

I don't know exactly how many fans EXO have, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are more people following and genuinely listening to other kpop boybands, than the ones listening to BTS.

do you have a link or is it completely gone?
Unfortunately, I have not found the links yet, I am looking for them, but for the moment not find them ... So for the moment I will not give a link for these two infos.

Truthteller

Veteran

Zipper:
He is mentally unstable. The older he gets, the more obvious it becomes, because the behaviour is not appropriate for a person of his age. He also seems to suffer from severe mood swings, going from a depressed state to this happiness. Maybe he is on some meds- anti depressants or a mood stabilizer that is taking effect, but tbh he comes across as slightly unhinged in the videos you posted. This leads me to believe that he may suffer from something other than depression, such as bipolar disorder, and he may be having a hypomanic episode. Sadly for them they will soon fall back into depression again, and those episodes tend to last longer, unless they receive treatment.

boti

Veteran
He is mentally unstable. The older he gets, the more obvious it becomes, because the behaviour is not appropriate for a person of his age. He also seems to suffer from severe mood swings, going from a depressed state to this happiness. Maybe he is on some meds- anti depressants or a mood stabilizer that is taking effect, but tbh he comes across as slightly unhinged in the videos you posted. This leads me to believe that he may suffer from something other than depression, such as bipolar disorder, and he may be having a hypomanic episode. Sadly for them they will soon fall back into depression again, and those episodes tend to last longer, unless they receive treatment.
Wow, that’s such a good observation !
Indeed, what you say makes more sense, now I see it too in a different light. His mood changing is now much more obvious to me than just depression.
We know that they use the doctor appointed by Bang and I think they all receive a damaging treatment to make them function for Bang.
The issues that they’re having are caused by the abnormal circumstance of their constantly living together as grown men not allowed to do anything.
I remember when Jimin talked about his drinking problem, as well as Yoongi very early noticeable anxiety, thinking that what they need is to get out of the band.
Instead of doing so, they pumped Yoongi with anxiety meds only to handle the stupid fan meeting where children are bringing toys and headbands for them to put on their heads.
When Jimin was drinking because he didn’t know what else to do - they should have brought him a book or encourage him to distract himself with something productive.
But as with the pharma agenda, Bang made sure to worsen whatever EASY SOLVABLE issues they had.
Weirdly, TH who despite the deaths in his family, appeared to be quite stable, he looks like things have snapped since 2019.
The often breakdowns on the stage, preceded or followed up by an instant weird hyperactive behavior, like you said + his age inappropriate behavior.

Situations like this remind me of Michael Jackson and even though AEG was found not guilty of having contributed to his death, the people in the company involved with him knew that his physical condition is so problematic that his days are being counted. Yet, they would write to each other and to the doctor (working for THEM, like in Bang’s case) to keep injecting him vitamins and boosters every other hour to keep him alive as long as possible.
If they would have postponed the tour, I believe he would still be alive.

I think Bang is pumping TH with all sorts of shit to keep him awake for at least 1 year, no matter the damage, while milking as much as possible out of him.
I also think, that him releasing now the mixtape (rather than later) is because of his mental issues caused by Bang and his doctors. Something like - let’s give him his mixtape now, before he ends up like GDragon.

Seeing his recent behavior in interviews, it looks like he’s getting worse and worse.

Thank you for your input.

lots of smoke, no fire.

3) Going back to numbers - for a small period of time (until they got their paycheck), YouTube deleted some of the fake views and the average numbers for their last 3 videos was something around 20 mil. That's not much. That's very low. Army's and BigHit's entire agenda is to fool the system whenever they release something and despite all efforts, they still aren't leading as the fastest video to reach 100 mil views. Meaning, even pushing everything, they still can't manage to top anything mainstream, which is the easiest thing to do.

4) touring
Billie Eilish equally moves around in limited cities to perform, but similar to BTS, her concerts are sold out and filled with gay and/or "depressed" emo teenagers. The thing with Billie is - when it became clear that despite all efforts, Queen Bey isn't bringing in money, they pushed everything into promoting Billie. The curve going up with Billie started after Beyonce's failed "surprise" album.

Nothing else.

and BTS - after their various US trips, while at the begging they were singing about hitting on girls and playing it cool, they started with gay songs, slowly pushing the shipping and homosexual agenda, and now all they do is to act very gay, effeminate and weird.

do you have a link to the blog or is it completely gone? Sorry, I didn't quite understood - her testimony was false about what?
Thanks for your replay..you raised a lots interesting points about the fans of BTS...I don't follow Western musician but have heard of billie elish but I don't know anything about her

its hard to tell exactly how many fans BTS have...because I believe that Twitter was trying to increase their numbers, have heard something about Twitter CEO doing something about BTS but forget what it is like promoting them or something...I am suspicious with all of these Armies in every Youtube videos...whether they are genuine or not

I was in Dubai also, and I barely saw any fans of Kpop and was wondering since ARMY are climed to be bigger than all of other Kpop bands...why I don't see them anywhere at all

EXO does have some fandom but I don't think someone are trying to hype up the numbers like BTS

EXO definitely in terms of their songs, they have also gay songs lol like they never know, play boy etc...they are not less than BTS if not worse...they also do gay fan service...and have a lots of gay members from what I know, even gay South Korean have called on EXO to come out as gays lol, if you interested about that I can post it here

Pruu

Rookie
Wow, that’s such a good observation !
Indeed, what you say makes more sense, now I see it too in a different light. His mood changing is now much more obvious to me than just depression.
We know that they use the doctor appointed by Bang and I think they all receive a damaging treatment to make them function for Bang.
The issues that they’re having are caused by the abnormal circumstance of their constantly living together as grown men not allowed to do anything.
I remember when Jimin talked about his drinking problem, as well as Yoongi very early noticeable anxiety, thinking that what they need is to get out of the band.
Instead of doing so, they pumped Yoongi with anxiety meds only to handle the stupid fan meeting where children are bringing toys and headbands for them to put on their heads.
When Jimin was drinking because he didn’t know what else to do - they should have brought him a book or encourage him to distract himself with something productive.
But as with the pharma agenda, Bang made sure to worsen whatever EASY SOLVABLE issues they had.
Weirdly, TH who despite the deaths in his family, appeared to be quite stable, he looks like things have snapped since 2019.
The often breakdowns on the stage, preceded or followed up by an instant weird hyperactive behavior, like you said + his age inappropriate behavior.

Situations like this remind me of Michael Jackson and even though AEG was found not guilty of having contributed to his death, the people in the company involved with him knew that his physical condition is so problematic that his days are being counted. Yet, they would write to each other and to the doctor (working for THEM, like in Bang’s case) to keep injecting him vitamins and boosters every other hour to keep him alive as long as possible.
If they would have postponed the tour, I believe he would still be alive.

I think Bang is pumping TH with all sorts of shit to keep him awake for at least 1 year, no matter the damage, while milking as much as possible out of him.
I also think, that him releasing now the mixtape (rather than later) is because of his mental issues caused by Bang and his doctors. Something like - let’s give him his mixtape now, before he ends up like GDragon.

Seeing his recent behavior in interviews, it looks like he’s getting worse and worse.

Thank you for your input.
take was super friendly even to little animals and even if you would meet him you would think wow such an innocent soul. Their debut days ,he would seem everywhere,active and always talking about something. He would chase for attention like how a little child does.and he would do strange funny things because he was just himself. This tae now is super different he is super cocky and has a resting bitch face. Like you can get intimidated by him. I am sure it is as you have said, he is on drugs,for some reason he definitely is taking something.

boti

Veteran
Thanks for your replay..you raised a lots interesting points about the fans of BTS...I don't follow Western musician but have heard of billie elish but I don't know anything about her

its hard to tell exactly how many fans BTS have...because I believe that Twitter was trying to increase their numbers, have heard something about Twitter CEO doing something about BTS but forget what it is like promoting them or something...I am suspicious with all of these Armies in every Youtube videos...whether they are genuine or not

I was in Dubai also, and I barely saw any fans of Kpop and was wondering since ARMY are climed to be bigger than all of other Kpop bands...why I don't see them anywhere at all

EXO does have some fandom but I don't think someone are trying to hype up the numbers like BTS

EXO definitely in terms of their songs, they have also gay songs lol like they never know, play boy etc...they are not less than BTS if not worse...they also do gay fan service...and have a lots of gay members from what I know, even gay South Korean have called on EXO to come out as gays lol, if you interested about that I can post it here
Yes, please ! :cool: Do share.
I don’t follow Exo, I know some of their videos and performances because I like their dancing, but I look every now and then for Kai’s dancing videos.
I’ve seen a couple of time like you said worse gay services with exo but whenever exo and now superM are on stage or doing videos they look more normal and manly as oppose to BTS.
Take their videos (BTS) since 2018. It’s all become very effeminate, girlish AND gay. They combine the appeal and manipulation of young people to homosexuality, with attracting children at the same time pleasing the older ladies.
Exo/superM they just go on stage or dance in a video. That’s it. I am sure that at least half of them are gay, but when I look at their performance all I see is a group of very good dancers and perfectly ‘n sync. At least the videos I’ve seen in the past year.
BTS - DNA all holding hands and “we were destined for each other”,
BWL and dynamite the gayest shit I’ve seen
Black swan they look as if they don’t know if it’s a girl dance or what.
Plus all their choreography it’s soooo bad.
They used to give solo to Jimin and Hoseok. That doesn’t happen anymore. Now it’s just gay all over.

Billie Eillish is the female gay equivalent of BTS. lots of crazed fans but limited amount and the same way you barely know something about her, that’s exactly with almost everyone when it comes to BTS.
That’s because they only have a limited amount of fans. They are harming themselves professionally. Instead of evolving and maybe attracting new people, they’re stuck with the same sleeping together “bon voyages” watched by children and the grown ones zooming their underwear because in the latest soop whatever the name is, they’re ...”hanging out”. I mean the ones who have something to hang out. They’re out there in their underwear.
Because the little 10 y old girl who was a fan 8 years ago, is now 18 and Bang has to satisfy this demographic as well.

When you put both together you get yourself a picture like this. Grown men living together wearing princesses crown for toddlers.
57186A74-E68C-4833-8720-A2B27582BD50.jpeg8CD3E5E4-F16C-41FD-A189-1E895850B927.jpeg

http://instagr.am/p/CFPD87lJCTH/
take was super friendly even to little animals and even if you would meet him you would think wow such an innocent soul. Their debut days ,he would seem everywhere,active and always talking about something. He would chase for attention like how a little child does.and he would do strange funny things because he was just himself. This tae now is super different he is super cocky and has a resting bitch face. Like you can get intimidated by him. I am sure it is as you have said, he is on drugs,for some reason he definitely is taking something.
I’ve seen the videos and also @AndrAt3A has posted some videos in the past.
He had a lot of potential and was very interesting on camera. As a young fellow.
But all of that don’t matter if as a grownup he seems to be going down the rabbit hole.
Taking psych meds for no reason, when all they need to do is to get out of the band or at least away from Bang, is not the solution.
It’s a sad case but he, same as Yoongi are fully responsible and guilty into caving in to a p***phile maniac.

Fujiko

Established
Yes, please ! :cool: Do share.
I don’t follow Exo, I know some of their videos and performances because I like their dancing, but I look every now and then for Kai’s dancing videos.
I’ve seen a couple of time like you said worse gay services with exo but whenever exo and now superM are on stage or doing videos they look more normal and manly as oppose to BTS.
Take their videos (BTS) since 2018. It’s all become very effeminate, girlish AND gay. They combine the appeal and manipulation of young people to homosexuality, with attracting children at the same time pleasing the older ladies.
Exo/superM they just go on stage or dance in a video. That’s it. I am sure that at least half of them are gay, but when I look at their performance all I see is a group of very good dancers and perfectly ‘n sync. At least the videos I’ve seen in the past year.
BTS - DNA all holding hands and “we were destined for each other”,
BWL and dynamite the gayest shit I’ve seen
Black swan they look as if they don’t know if it’s a girl dance or what.
Plus all their choreography it’s soooo bad.
They used to give solo to Jimin and Hoseok. That doesn’t happen anymore. Now it’s just gay all over.

Billie Eillish is the female gay equivalent of BTS. lots of crazed fans but limited amount and the same way you barely know something about her, that’s exactly with almost everyone when it comes to BTS.
That’s because they only have a limited amount of fans. They are harming themselves professionally. Instead of evolving and maybe attracting new people, they’re stuck with the same sleeping together “bon voyages” watched by children and the grown ones zooming their underwear because in the latest soop whatever the name is, they’re ...”hanging out”. I mean the ones who have something to hang out. They’re out there in their underwear.
Because the little 10 y old girl who was a fan 8 years ago, is now 18 and Bang has to satisfy this demographic as well.

When you put both together you get yourself a picture like this. Grown men living together wearing princesses crown for toddlers.
View attachment 42152View attachment 42153

http://instagr.am/p/CFPD87lJCTH/

I’ve seen the videos and also @AndrAt3A has posted some videos in the past.
He had a lot of potential and was very interesting on camera. As a young fellow.
But all of that don’t matter if as a grownup he seems to be going down the rabbit hole.
Taking psych meds for no reason, when all they need to do is to get out of the band or at least away from Bang, is not the solution.
It’s a sad case but he, same as Yoongi are fully responsible and guilty into caving in to a p***phile maniac.
They look like pageant queens...gay propaganda.
No surprise Tae has mental illness...bang pedo changed them in a drastic and shocking way...he ruined them...these guys have fame but sure are not happy because they have lost their identity.Sad that there are people who see in them an example...because their example is about loosing identity and being unhappy...i think that èlite are promoting insane models because they want to destroy people mind and brainwash them...

boti

Veteran
their example is about loosing identity and being unhappy...
Easiest way to destroy someone and manipulate them - strip them out of who they are, humiliate them, make them think they're worthless without you, give them meds and make them think it's all their fault. They will eat out of your palm and do whatever you want.

That's the "progress" I've seen with Bang's gaslightening method, which is a psychological method that can be learned. How to mentally abuse someone into making them dependent on you.

They've started mentioning so often (was previously posted) how they are nothing without BTS/Army.
Also they seemed to have rebelled more in their beginnings against Bang and everything.
Now there's nothing in their eyes anymore.
IMG_4894.jpg

Last edited:

boti

Veteran
Chinese doctor who fleed the regime risking her life, despite fellow colleagues having been killed by China's president and government, has exposed with proof not only that Corona was created in lab, but also how.
Conclusion: twitter shuts down her account

With Tucker Carlson (from yesterday's interview):

Twitter:

Full report of Dr. Li-Meng

Fujiko

Established
Easiest way to destroy someone and manipulate them - strip them out of who they are, humiliate them, make them think they're worthless without you, give them meds and make them think it's all their fault. They will eat out of your palm and do whatever you want.

That's the "progress" I've seen with Bang's gaslightening method, which is a psychological method that can be learned. How to mentally abuse someone into making them dependent on you.

They've started mentioning so often (was previously posted) how they are nothing without BTS/Army.
Also they seemed to have rebelled more in their beginnings against Bang and everything.
View attachment 42157
Yes i know unfortunately about gaslighting and how narcissistic people brainwash their victims(i had an abusive partner),these guys are completely slaved by bang pedo...but at the same time they are emprisoned in their role of idols...they have only army...but army love not the real them but the idols..so they are alone..Tae was one of the most rebel but they treated him with medicines to keep him quiet...

boti

Veteran
Yes i know unfortunately about gaslighting and how narcissistic people brainwash their victims(i had an abusive partner),these guys are completely slaved by bang pedo...but at the same time they are emprisoned in their role of idols...they have only army...but army love not the real them but the idols..so they are alone..Tae was one of the most rebel but they treated him with medicines to keep him quiet...
Bang never like him. He now finally managed to ensure his downfall. After collecting millions from his upcoming solo-album release.

boti

Veteran
Somewhere at the beginning of this thread, I've posted a investigation done into Soros's various criminal ties and activities, including ISIS.

No surprise here:

I did a bit of research into Soros's critique of Bush and the post 9/11 war.

Undoubtedly the attack was an excuse to invade those countries for power and all benefits the targeted countries offered.

But Soros's delirium is as useless, dumb and hypocritical as any of his interferences. Presenting empty arguments for his attacks.

This article explains a bit Soros's useless remarks, I am quoting one fragment from an article linked below, because Soros's ONLY fear was his own ruling kingdom over Irak, Afghanistan, ISIS, with a large amount of his wealth rising from his dealings with terrorists from that area.
He is the same person funding all domestic attacks that have caused billions in property damages, hundreds in injured victims and deaths, with a 300% rise in violence overall in the US minus some republican states.

He is a terror funding machine, chaos lover, lacking the courage of taking responsibility for the evil he has created.

"In his assessment of the war on terror, Soros offers little in the way of unique analysis (pp. 17-30). He identifies the theoretical problems of declaring war on the rather vague concept of "terror" and the logistical and political challenges of the war in Iraq. Certainly, nothing groundbreaking is presented here, but in the context of his "American supremacist" and "market fundamentalist" argument, the American supremacist argument takes on more alarming tones. He spends several pages elaborating on Iraq as a pre-determined target for the Bush administration even prior to the attacks of September 11th, yet offers no new insight. Soros's assessments for the reasons for going to war in Iraq are the most disappointing elements of analysis--he falls back on similar arguments offered by other authors: oil, power, and the evil nature of Saddam Hussein. He fails to tie them all together in one concise argument for Bush's quest for American supremacy regardless of the cost, which is where the reader is left to assume his thesis is going."

cadiz

Star

View attachment 42157
why are they wearing tiaras in the pictures? lol

And look here:

Big Hit Entertainment Announces 4 New Remixes For BTS’s “Dynamite”

the first ones were the poolside remix and now is the midnight remix. lol
Maybe next time we will have The afternoon remix, and the morning remix.

the most obvious cheating tactic I have ever seen.