Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

ayo05

Established
Don't know whether anyone has written here about the date of the debut of BTS : 13. 06. 13. That's all we need to know how their fame was preplanned. And I think that BTS is the shortened version of the BeaTleS, not something of bulletproof scouts or whatever.
What do u think the date of their debut signifies?

ayo05

Established
My answer relates to in general, not to their scripted interviews

Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon definitely not the way they seem
Namjoon I believe that he’s VERY mean and a bad person.
Jin - not that he’s fake, he has a genuine charm, but they all have to play a certain personality. I find his to be the most normal and balanced one on camera.

Yoongi and Jungkook what you see+ much worse behind closed doors. They’re much too full of themselves and Jungkook has often proved on camera that he’s a jerk.
Jimin seems genuine. It’s not like he’s hidden his bullying and creepiness from the camera
Taehyung has no personality. He’ll do whatever just to be the center of attention and he’s not bored in interviews or sad in general. He wants to come over as cool and copies whatever someone told him it’s cool. Fake chewing, blind stare.
The fake chewing always gets me lollll... I thought he was always chewing gum

Hmm I really think that Taehyung wants out of the life he has now, and he is trying to say it the only way he can.

What happened back in 2018 I do not know. Did he try to get out of bts but was persuaded to stay? Did he get a choice at all? None of us know for sure, but I think one can say with certainty, that he probably would not mind getting rid of the life he has now.

I don't think he stay because he can't live without army or the fame and the money. There may be something about him living through his fans and the love they give him, but I believe it happens because he may not have that much else right now. I think he's lonely.

Here is some lyric from his upcoming kth1. The first one is from back in july:

"Worst was given to me from the heart of the loveless.
I play the games, fixed the puzzles, though I'm missing peices.
And I act like my life is just perfect.
But behind this smile, it really hurts me.
I'm trying to save my life, saving myself with an umbrella..."

And the second one is from "In the soop":

"Where's my angel.
I'm sick and tired of everything.
Someone come and save myself.
Cause I can't take it anymore.
Everywhere I go, everywhere I see.
Can you look at me cause I'm blue and grey.
Every time I cry, every time I smile.
Can you look at me cause I'm blue and grey.
I just wanna be happier.
Baby don't you let me go.
I feel tired in the winter sky.
Wish I could be stronger
"

Yes. I 100% agree with you. It’s so obvious he wants out. Ofc they’re going to romanticise his depression and his psychological struggles in this mixtape

I really like this mixtape so far too. The vibe is my style.Sigh:(

Such an insight! It always amazes me that people are able to see through this! You and boti’s insights are extremely impressive and very logical, I one day aspire to be as good as you and boti. What you said never crossed my mind! Please keep posting! Anyway, what do you think happens in TH’s bedroom? I personally believe he’s gay, what about you?

It’s a possibility, since Asians are more androgynous than any other races. I’ve never thought that Korean idols would compromise of transgenders, but after this thread and reading about the gay agenda it’s a big possibility. And about Lisa being a transgender, some girls do look like that, somewhat female and somewhat male. It’s a normal look for southeast asians during puberty but it’s extremely rare, one of my friend actually looked like a boy when she was nearing puberty but she was definitely female

Yes! That’s the name! Sorry I don’t really know many actors there I’m mostly into idols. But he doesn’t really have any gay vibes to me, after all it is just a rumor. But again, I might be wrong

That scared me, and I don’t mean to offend anyone but I’m not a believer of religion. I’ve read what the main religions are all about (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc) and I’ve never really had a feeling I should get one. I do believe in God but not religious versions of god, I keep having second thoughts whether I should believe it because it’s really hard coming from a non-religious country that is known for sex and drugs
This is so sweet. Thank you. Boti and I have very different opinions but I guess that is why this thread is so good.
ive posted a lot about BTS, if you are curious click my Profile and you can see all the messages. I have analysed BTS a lot in the past :)

About him being gay?? I don’t know if he is because the company shows us everything they want us to see. His clothes, his makeup, his song preferences, his movie recommendations scream LGBT but we don’t know to what extent that is him or if it his persona. BTS are in love with personas, masks and that is why their whole new discography surrounds the work of Carl Jung.

I think he probably has slept with Men and women and take that as you want. Could of been for pleasure or because of his company. One of those reasons would make him bi

Last edited:

HANNA1999

Rookie
Some few months ago I did a throughout study of BTS story told through different universes.
Art is a way to tell the truth by a lie.
And while following real timelines and real life events I have finally figured out the hell is going on.
It do have receipts to support my claim.
I'm currently very busy but maybe in a month or so I'd be able to share everything in a plausible manner.
If I could however sum it all in the simplest manner I'd give the lion king analogy:
Jin = Mufasa
Tae = Scar
Jk = Simba

Jk is Jin protege. Bang has to bow down to Tae because Tae has collected enough Data to screw him and Tae is protected by powerful sugar daddies. So if everything goes according to plan it is him who's going towards a successful solo.

View attachment 44463
View attachment 44464
View attachment 44465

Tae super power : Happiness preacher ( we are here to spread love ) Delivery service = panda Express.... you do the math.

Jin super power... !!!! = selling Grass ; ya know green stuff... along his uncle who has a strawberry farm.

View attachment 44468
View attachment 44469
View attachment 44470

The real battle is between Tae and Jin behind the scenes.
Bang does not care much he only cares about who will bring him money. In that sense TaeJin are battling.

Jk was supposed to release a killer album last year. Probably featuring JB or Ari he got screwed left and right. Scandal after another. That's called sabotage.

Then we had the JTBC bighit drama ; only for tae to sing the ost of a JTBC drama featuring one of his sugar daddies Park Seo Joon.
View attachment 44471

I have also receipts about tae buying stocks since 2018. He became txt manager second half of 2019.
What kinda manager ? Well for example txt following bts in Chicago last year and the boys asking them: did you have Chicago pizza? :p
Spread love basically.

So I'd like to tell anyone who underestimate Taetae to be ready to be surprised. The dude knows what he's doing. To look at things on a surface level and make judgements based on that is one thing when you have a closer look it's a different perspective.

Team Seokjin : Jk ; Jhope ; Namjoon
Team V : Suga ( jk album release goes to waste we got suga instead who also had collabs left and right one of which is jk fav artist IU )

Many of my previous opinions changed upon closer look and study. I really hope the day comes when I'll be able to share everything supported by receipts.

Jimin? : Jimin is a grasshopper. Both sides should be weary of him. He has material to destroy the boys as well specifically tae.

Vmin took things in charge this new era....
You have realised how Jin was barely present in Dynamite official Mv right ?
Then there was a B-side where Jin had a fair screen time.
In the commentary video:
Jin asks what's a B side to which Rm replies: B side is Taehyung side.
Jin asks then : is B lower than A ?

During Jin bday Vlive 4th December;
Jk says : let's show them.
Jin : show them what ?
VMIN: then we'll have to do something special.

During new year Vlive
Jk tells Jin : small things matter most ( then smiles Jin smiles back )
He also said let's show them December 2020.

Tae released 1st July a snippet of his mixtape.
The next day??? JIN posts a selca of shirtless Jk hugging him :)

You get the picture this is sparta.

TK recent moments? It's basically bighit plus tae crowding very purposely jk space for one promote himself gotta stay relevant by any means for two to destabilize him and anger Jin.

Who's the man behind Jk ? Not Bango. He could not care less about anyone.
Tae gotta prove himself valuable and trust me he's working. The depressed shit and long face is all a tactic as he shared some snippets most songs are depressing asf. That's called buying people's sympathy. Tk is also a bonus as fanatic shippers will devour the songs lyrics and try to analyze them ( they had something once upon a time but the past remains in the past )

Who's the man behind Jk ? Kim Seokjin and his entire corrupt family.
Jk was under him in the beginning then started hustling with Jimin.
Jk got back under Jin end of March 2020.
I mean I don't know how to qualify their relationship... does your sugar daddy qualify as your bf ? I only know they' have to be exclusive cuz Jin is a possessive freak.
Oh yes Jin is 30 years old western age :) ( I have receipts)

Someday I'll share this drama lol

Bonus: look up Dynamite lyrics with this in mind.

View attachment 44472

There are specific interviews with specific questions from this era that truly prove what dynamite is about lol.

I mean the song is supposed to be disco?
What's it gotta do with stoners such as Beatles and Bob Dylan?

The first win was thanks to Jin ( on Jk bday the boys were about to pop a blood vessel lol )
Second win possibly taetae look at the bangtan bomb when bango calls them. And Jin got petty as he asks him : why did you not call the first week ?
It's not a coincidence taetae was next to the ice cream truck ( love beyond borders )

Yeah so I guess that's it...

Bts : light a joint and carry on.
Army theorists: So according to Taoism be like water means life goes on....
Smh.

Bye.
I'm so happy you're back .. What you said is very interesting, but I just don't think sugar daddies are the ones that could be supporting tae, he doesn't seem like someone who would sell his body I think he might be powerful because of his rank in freemasonry ..
I'll be waiting for you to share with us the rest of the analysis and the receipts

cadiz

Star
It's alright we all have different opinions; it would take me some time as am currently busy but I'd be happy to share yes.
Even I had to revise many of my previous opinions to make better sense of what I had in hand.

You can sell yourself you can also provide hookers ( ex : Seungri )
Hence the delivery service.

View attachment 44480
View attachment 44481

View attachment 44482
"Sending love to your door "
Last year during muster Osaka ( December) tae wore a red bandana around his hair.
An army commented : tae looks like Kiki's delivery service.
He answered : you caught me !

View attachment 44483
View attachment 44484

Gda 2018 Interview ; the interviewer ask tae about Jihoon and V blossoming friendship and he cryptically answers about playing "games"

View attachment 44486
View attachment 44487
View attachment 44488
Jihoon in question a 99 liner.

You may also like to check Txt in Chicago from last year and them visiting bts.
View attachment 44489
View attachment 44490
Interesting
so you think he could be some type of madam aswell?.

The txt manager thing I never got it, was it really him as a manager or some dude with the same name?
if he is really the manager then it's pretty obvious he has a big role inside the company.

queen82

Star
Thank you for your answer, I also always thought that Ji Jang Wook is straight as a ruler, but who knows, show business makes so many people gay, so I won't be surprised. I also suspect Park Seo Jung and Choi Woo Sik.
Lisa has male finger digit ratio, even among ordinary male people I haven't seen such a long ring finger, she has also male type torso, clavicles and etc. Let's don't forget so many plastic surgeries, it is real to make a boy like that. She is also from elite family, they usually practice changing the gender to become like the baphomet.
Lisa is clearly a thai lady boy

OwlMoon

Established
Some few months ago I did a throughout study of BTS story told through different universes.
Art is a way to tell the truth by a lie.
And while following real timelines and real life events I have finally figured out the hell is going on.
It do have receipts to support my claim.
I'm currently very busy but maybe in a month or so I'd be able to share everything in a plausible manner.
If I could however sum it all in the simplest manner I'd give the lion king analogy:
Jin = Mufasa
Tae = Scar
Jk = Simba

Jk is Jin protege. Bang has to bow down to Tae because Tae has collected enough Data to screw him and Tae is protected by powerful sugar daddies. So if everything goes according to plan it is him who's going towards a successful solo.

View attachment 44463
View attachment 44464
View attachment 44465

Tae super power : Happiness preacher ( we are here to spread love ) Delivery service = panda Express.... you do the math.

Jin super power... !!!! = selling Grass ; ya know green stuff... along his uncle who has a strawberry farm.

View attachment 44468
View attachment 44469
View attachment 44470

The real battle is between Tae and Jin behind the scenes.
Bang does not care much he only cares about who will bring him money. In that sense TaeJin are battling.

Jk was supposed to release a killer album last year. Probably featuring JB or Ari he got screwed left and right. Scandal after another. That's called sabotage.

Then we had the JTBC bighit drama ; only for tae to sing the ost of a JTBC drama featuring one of his sugar daddies Park Seo Joon.
View attachment 44471

I have also receipts about tae buying stocks since 2018. He became txt manager second half of 2019.
What kinda manager ? Well for example txt following bts in Chicago last year and the boys asking them: did you have Chicago pizza? :p
Spread love basically.

So I'd like to tell anyone who underestimate Taetae to be ready to be surprised. The dude knows what he's doing. To look at things on a surface level and make judgements based on that is one thing when you have a closer look it's a different perspective.

Team Seokjin : Jk ; Jhope ; Namjoon
Team V : Suga ( jk album release goes to waste we got suga instead who also had collabs left and right one of which is jk fav artist IU )

Many of my previous opinions changed upon closer look and study. I really hope the day comes when I'll be able to share everything supported by receipts.

Jimin? : Jimin is a grasshopper. Both sides should be weary of him. He has material to destroy the boys as well specifically tae.

Vmin took things in charge this new era....
You have realised how Jin was barely present in Dynamite official Mv right ?
Then there was a B-side where Jin had a fair screen time.
In the commentary video:
Jin asks what's a B side to which Rm replies: B side is Taehyung side.
Jin asks then : is B lower than A ?

During Jin bday Vlive 4th December;
Jk says : let's show them.
Jin : show them what ?
VMIN: then we'll have to do something special.

During new year Vlive
Jk tells Jin : small things matter most ( then smiles Jin smiles back )
He also said let's show them December 2020.

Tae released 1st July a snippet of his mixtape.
The next day??? JIN posts a selca of shirtless Jk hugging him :)

You get the picture this is sparta.

TK recent moments? It's basically bighit plus tae crowding very purposely jk space for one promote himself gotta stay relevant by any means for two to destabilize him and anger Jin.

Who's the man behind Jk ? Not Bango. He could not care less about anyone.
Tae gotta prove himself valuable and trust me he's working. The depressed shit and long face is all a tactic as he shared some snippets most songs are depressing asf. That's called buying people's sympathy. Tk is also a bonus as fanatic shippers will devour the songs lyrics and try to analyze them ( they had something once upon a time but the past remains in the past )

Who's the man behind Jk ? Kim Seokjin and his entire corrupt family.
Jk was under him in the beginning then started hustling with Jimin.
Jk got back under Jin end of March 2020.
I mean I don't know how to qualify their relationship... does your sugar daddy qualify as your bf ? I only know they' have to be exclusive cuz Jin is a possessive freak.
Oh yes Jin is 30 years old western age :) ( I have receipts)

Someday I'll share this drama lol

Bonus: look up Dynamite lyrics with this in mind.

View attachment 44472

There are specific interviews with specific questions from this era that truly prove what dynamite is about lol.

I mean the song is supposed to be disco?
What's it gotta do with stoners such as Beatles and Bob Dylan?

The first win was thanks to Jin ( on Jk bday the boys were about to pop a blood vessel lol )
Second win possibly taetae look at the bangtan bomb when bango calls them. And Jin got petty as he asks him : why did you not call the first week ?
It's not a coincidence taetae was next to the ice cream truck ( love beyond borders )

Yeah so I guess that's it...

Bts : light a joint and carry on.
Army theorists: So according to Taoism be like water means life goes on....
Smh.

Bye.
I’m once again blown away! Like how do people even look deep into this and realize things and connect the dots?! And they make sense? What?! This insight hyped me up, shocked me and kinda scared me(idk why) Btw, what does Tae’s superpower mean? I didn’t understand it, and also him beside an ice cream truck meaning he is a...

Nobodybuthere

Established
What does she mean she was supposed to be a boy? I might be thinking to deep into this but sometimes I feel like these ppl, well most of them transition in the womb...
She is not the only one. They make many hints to warn us, I remember the story about Nick Jonas wearing pink clothes as he was a little baby. The description was also that their family was waiting for girl'birth, so bought pink clothes and couldn't afford new ones as he was born. Also seems fishy, as we know how girlish his voice was

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
Yes. I might move to China. Seems people-friendlier there.

Today, a political party has started the plan to bring up a law denying parents autorhity over the children. Meaning the government becomes a custodian first and you have to comply and educate your own child the way you’re being told by them.
Otherwise they take your children away for good.
China???

ayo05

Established
It's alright we all have different opinions; it would take me some time as am currently busy but I'd be happy to share yes.
Even I had to revise many of my previous opinions to make better sense of what I had in hand.

You can sell yourself you can also provide hookers ( ex : Seungri )
Hence the delivery service.

View attachment 44480
View attachment 44481

View attachment 44482
"Sending love to your door "
Last year during muster Osaka ( December) tae wore a red bandana around his hair.
An army commented : tae looks like Kiki's delivery service.
He answered : you caught me !

View attachment 44483
View attachment 44484

Gda 2018 Interview ; the interviewer ask tae about Jihoon and V blossoming friendship and he cryptically answers about playing "games"

View attachment 44486
View attachment 44487
View attachment 44488
Jihoon in question a 99 liner.

You may also like to check Txt in Chicago from last year and them visiting bts.
View attachment 44489
View attachment 44490
Wait so Tae is ACTUALLY their manager? Did they confirm it?