Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ve always had this thought, I think some of them had to sleep with people of power to gain success. I think it’s the maknaes mostly because they’re young and attractive
They did. Sex sells in the industry. my friend, you are absolutely right. These disgusting old men (who probably cant even protect themselves properly) sleep with artists then video it to use againt them and blackmail.

In early 2018 both Jekey and TH want leave the band but j1n made jekey stay, and jekey made TH stay.. idk thats right/no. i just thinking abt @Anthony's call analysis it could be right.. but again more belive that they really thirsty for power, money and fame
They will not hesitate to pressure each other and guilt trip each other to stay in the band. This gives me "we all go down together" vibes.

Can you send me the link where he said this. These people know what we don’t and therefore say secret codes. The wholl

This is interesting. Only God knows what will happen to BTS but I don’t think it’s anything good. You don’t believe in the occult, rituals, sacrifices etc but I don’t have a doubt that those things go on. We will just have to see.

I don’t understand how Jungkook is so overrated.His looks to me are getting worse with the rest. He looks high on drugs all of the time and even though he’s the only one with a voice his dancing isn’t the best in Kpop or even BTS.

Yoongi seems soo happy. That’s just the vibe I get. Unbothered, comfortable. Maybe he has higher authority. Same with Namjoon, both of them annoy me so much. Jhope can be added to that list too as recently he’s giving the same vibe.

Jimin could be suffering from gender dysphasia and probably has been using his body a lot recently for those older middle class white celebrities. It makes me sick to think about it. Him and JK are EXTREMELY jealous of Taehyung though. But especially Jimin, he really hates that anyone other than him gets the most attention.

Jin and Taehyung are self explanatory.

Taehyung had everything that challenged each member And what their strengths or characteristics were in the group. He challenged Jins “visual” which was the only thing Jin had going for himself. He challenged. He challenged Jhopes sunny personality because V was equally the happy virus in the group. He challenged Suga’s savageness. He’s the most rebellious member. He challenged Namjoon’s intelligence with a unique way of thinking which really got on RM’s nerves. He challenged both JK and Jimin popularity even though they were pushed to the centre and promoted more than him. Of course all the members are going to hate him when he is able to so easily and without anything extraordinary about him, overshine them in all categories apart from dancing and rapping.

is he innocent? No, definitely not. He wears that kaballah comfortably! but I think he’s the realest and the most rebellious and that is why I root for him more than the others in terms of wanting him to get out. He’s had a tough deal, from his parents, his boss, his own fans who mock him, his male sponsors and coming into this at the age of 15 is going to have damaging effects to the point that you become lazy, defiant, cold, miserable, alcohol dependent etc. That is why the maknae line have more dire psychological defects than the elders one.

Remember they are controlled. Everything they show us is monitored and indoctrinated into them. One Ds managers would take over their phones and write their tweets on their personal account and they had so much more freedom than bts. That is why I question whether it is even BTS on weverse talking. We already know that their VLives and run BTS/Bangtan Bomb content is 100% scripted. The woman was holding a script in the run episode and in the VLives it is so obvious that there is someone in the room near them. They are 20 something me and are solely dependent without no free thinking. We really have no idea who these people are apart from analysing them from less scripted scenarios.
Hi, my friend. i missed you. Welcome back!

Yoongi is full of himself
Don't forget his rap song where he made fun of other idols for being puppets. He keeps bragging about his awards and money, and billboard charts. I see nothing there to "save".

it's true Taehyung used to be more rebellious, it's been long time since I watched him now
But by the last clip posted here, he said he needed Army cheering for him all the time so he can't live withouth the adulation. And that is not a good sign. He is addicted to the fame.

Jin is an old man refusing to enlist so he is the most pathetic.

I always found JK boring but I can recognize he is the best singer by far.
Jimin the best performer and dancer, very charismatic. But can't sing at all.

RM and Jhope are not relevant for me.
All his awards are planned and manipulated. Yoongi is stupid and such a hyprocrite.

ayo05

Established
I know this is a BTS thread but I don't feel like going to the other kpop thread...
I am sure most of you know Twice and their song Yes or Yes... Even though that song is two years old I just realized something today

I just realized the outfit tzuyu wore for the mv and album picture. (She wore the matching Jacket too for the album cover)
bad1748c15c3ba7f73e97dc3377647f5.jpg
Look at at what are pant says...
- Ddy
-Cherry
-Spank
-Pain
-Freaky
-Mouthful..
-Bottomed (I think that's what it says but they sew it up to cover it but I found the original and if u guys see more then feel free to share))

Aaaahh JYP really pulled a Bang Si-hyuk...
Disgusting.... Now i wonder what the song actually means...

Attachments

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Hmm I really think that Taehyung wants out of the life he has now, and he is trying to say it the only way he can.

What happened back in 2018 I do not know. Did he try to get out of bts but was persuaded to stay? Did he get a choice at all? None of us know for sure, but I think one can say with certainty, that he probably would not mind getting rid of the life he has now.

I don't think he stay because he can't live without army or the fame and the money. There may be something about him living through his fans and the love they give him, but I believe it happens because he may not have that much else right now. I think he's lonely.

Here is some lyric from his upcoming kth1. The first one is from back in july:

"Worst was given to me from the heart of the loveless.
I play the games, fixed the puzzles, though I'm missing peices.
And I act like my life is just perfect.
But behind this smile, it really hurts me.
I'm trying to save my life, saving myself with an umbrella..."

And the second one is from "In the soop":

"Where's my angel.
I'm sick and tired of everything.
Someone come and save myself.
Cause I can't take it anymore.
Everywhere I go, everywhere I see.
Can you look at me cause I'm blue and grey.
Every time I cry, every time I smile.
I just wanna be happier.
Baby don't you let me go.
I feel tired in the winter sky.
Wish I could be stronger
"

Ya it could be. TH lonely and cant trust anyone
Idk but read abt his roll papper its make sense

OwlMoon

Established
How do you manage to stay sane amongst them ??

I shared the same opinion on Taehyung, especially regarding his breakdown in tears on stage. I believe that when he heard Jin mentioning/remembering the thinking about disbanding, it reminded him that all the attention and free stuff he gets in return for being the main character of a realtity show, will be gone.
He’s that scared of not being the baby anymore that gets the most likes.

Soros is...I have no words for him.
He damage everything in my native country so it’s not just a newspaper story for me.

He funded all the BLM, Antifas, terror groups. I posted in the early pages of this thread a investigation into his funds from Switzerland and his ties to ISIS.
Obama caused the Syrian war, he funded through Soros terrorists and now Europe is paying the price.

This article explains one of the issue with Trump having won the 2016 election and how it messed up the Elite’s plans.

I have no idea how I stayed sane, but please wish me the best of luck. At least for now I’m able to repel their thoughts on to me

OwlMoon

Established
I don’t support Taehyung. I am deebly disappointed in him like Boti because he had so much potential but decided to throw it all away and honestly he has minimum talent rn. He can’t even do an adlib without sounding strained or just being so off pitch and even I know that without having any knowledge in music or singing.

I only see stuff of them on this forum or if I research them so I don’t keep up with their latest endeavours. Again the stuff about him loving army or being addicted to their love is scripted, so we don’t even know if this is true. Even if it is this is a serious psychological phenomena and should be medically checked. If his only reliance is his fans and he has no other “love” in his life it is debilitating evidence.
If you look at the dynamite interviews, you can see he is bored, he doesn’t even try to fake it. Same with his random outbursts of genuine crying, not like JK or RM who cry crocodile tears lol. I remember he had bandages all over his body in 2018, lost so much weight in one week which was scientifically impossible. Unlike some others he needs extra drugs to the point he doesn’t even know where he is going and bumps into everything during the day and removes his pants whilst on camera. Disorientation doesn’t happen to the average person. If he tries to even utter anything against bighit he will be punished. Maybe behind the scenes he pushes barriers and that is why he’s part of so many humiliation rituals. They gave him a lot of evil editing, constantly mock him, make him seem stupid and because he uses his emotions instead of logic he falls everytime. Sasaeng sources that are actually reliable even discussed that he wanted to leave in 2018 but Bighit bribed him. With what? The cameras they have in his room? Would they leak that? Of course they would if he ever steps out of line
Such an insight! It always amazes me that people are able to see through this! You and boti’s insights are extremely impressive and very logical, I one day aspire to be as good as you and boti. What you said never crossed my mind! Please keep posting! Anyway, what do you think happens in TH’s bedroom? I personally believe he’s gay, what about you?

Thank you for your answer. As you are from Thailand which is also the center for transgender people, do you think that korean actors and idols could be transgendered?
It’s a possibility, since Asians are more androgynous than any other races. I’ve never thought that Korean idols would compromise of transgenders, but after this thread and reading about the gay agenda it’s a big possibility. And about Lisa being a transgender, some girls do look like that, somewhat female and somewhat male. It’s a normal look for southeast asians during puberty but it’s extremely rare, one of my friend actually looked like a boy when she was nearing puberty but she was definitely female

Oh, I remember that Ji Jang Wook was on holiday in Thailand, it was him?
Yes! That’s the name! Sorry I don’t really know many actors there I’m mostly into idols. But he doesn’t really have any gay vibes to me, after all it is just a rumor. But again, I might be wrong

I am sorry for your country aswell..To me anything that involved with the UN in AUTOMATICALLY...no second thought....AUTOMATICALLY fishy.... They want to reduce the population of this world... That is why I believe theu are so many deaths from covid and attacks in country... They also want to divide us... In Nigeria ppl are wanting us to divide... That the North go their way and the East and West go together.. (I think it is BS and stupid by the way)

The Anti-Crist is who these organizations worship and are planning to reveal... He is the one that would be expected to "cure" this chaos... So that ppl can worship him and get the mark of the beast..
They want ABSOLUTE choas and division... They are also brainwashing us day by day with the lies of the media that are controlled by illuminati bloodlines..*cough* Rothchilds and Soros and many more that most ppl don't know about...

God help us all.. I will be praying
That scared me, and I don’t mean to offend anyone but I’m not a believer of religion. I’ve read what the main religions are all about (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc) and I’ve never really had a feeling I should get one. I do believe in God but not religious versions of god, I keep having second thoughts whether I should believe it because it’s really hard coming from a non-religious country that is known for sex and drugs

OwlMoon

Established
Hmm I really think that Taehyung wants out of the life he has now, and he is trying to say it the only way he can.

What happened back in 2018 I do not know. Did he try to get out of bts but was persuaded to stay? Did he get a choice at all? None of us know for sure, but I think one can say with certainty, that he probably would not mind getting rid of the life he has now.

I don't think he stay because he can't live without army or the fame and the money. There may be something about him living through his fans and the love they give him, but I believe it happens because he may not have that much else right now. I think he's lonely.

Here is some lyric from his upcoming kth1. The first one is from back in july:

"Worst was given to me from the heart of the loveless.
I play the games, fixed the puzzles, though I'm missing peices.
And I act like my life is just perfect.
But behind this smile, it really hurts me.
I'm trying to save my life, saving myself with an umbrella..."

And the second one is from "In the soop":

"Where's my angel.
I'm sick and tired of everything.
Someone come and save myself.
Cause I can't take it anymore.
Everywhere I go, everywhere I see.
Every time I cry, every time I smile.
I just wanna be happier.
Baby don't you let me go.
I feel tired in the winter sky.
Wish I could be stronger
"

This is possible. But again, it might be a trick into “babying” him from ARMYs, this and boti’s theory about them romanticizing mental illnes and BigShit romanticizing their struggles. Part of me believes he’s innocent but another part of me thinks he’s not, idk. Even if he did want out, I think he’s in too deep with transgressions his group has done. And that whatever they did will probably never be forgiven by the public especially ARMYs, should they be exposed

OwlMoon

Established
..for what now??
two words: nth-room

View attachment 44366
Do you think one or several of them were involved? I have a feeling that NJ and Jin were, because NJ during award shows always looks at female idols and some of his old songs were very sexual and degrading to women. Jin because up to this day, no one really knows him or his family, his whole personality is a mask. Even Jk said that Jin was a totally different person when he was a trainee

Kittyn

Established
Even some former ARMYs think as I do.
Where is the old BTS? What happened to them now. :( I hope after BTS, they can still start a new good life.

"I used to be an army in early 2014 till 2016. I fell out of interest with kpop but years later I came across their newer stuff and went back to the older comebacks I had missed to find that their music has subsequently been garbage for years. They all look uncanny compared to how they looked back when I was a fan–esp Jimin who I still can't pinpoint what exactly what's been done to his face. Video attached is him back in 2014 so imagine my shock to see him in 2017; he wasn't my favorite of the group but he was actually kind of cute tanner and more muscular. Now he looks like a literal woman and is yet deemed a 'visual'. Present day Armys are by far worse than the group but that can be said for most kpop groups imo. Vocal kpop fans are absolute freaks. "

Nobodybuthere

Established
Such an insight! It always amazes me that people are able to see through this! You and boti’s insights are extremely impressive and very logical, I one day aspire to be as good as you and boti. What you said never crossed my mind! Please keep posting! Anyway, what do you think happens in TH’s bedroom? I personally believe he’s gay, what about you?

It’s a possibility, since Asians are more androgynous than any other races. I’ve never thought that Korean idols would compromise of transgenders, but after this thread and reading about the gay agenda it’s a big possibility. And about Lisa being a transgender, some girls do look like that, somewhat female and somewhat male. It’s a normal look for southeast asians during puberty but it’s extremely rare, one of my friend actually looked like a boy when she was nearing puberty but she was definitely female

Yes! That’s the name! Sorry I don’t really know many actors there I’m mostly into idols. But he doesn’t really have any gay vibes to me, after all it is just a rumor. But again, I might be wrong

That scared me, and I don’t mean to offend anyone but I’m not a believer of religion. I’ve read what the main religions are all about (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, etc) and I’ve never really had a feeling I should get one. I do believe in God but not religious versions of god, I keep having second thoughts whether I should believe it because it’s really hard coming from a non-religious country that is known for sex and drugs
Thank you for your answer, I also always thought that Ji Jang Wook is straight as a ruler, but who knows, show business makes so many people gay, so I won't be surprised. I also suspect Park Seo Jung and Choi Woo Sik.
Lisa has male finger digit ratio, even among ordinary male people I haven't seen such a long ring finger, she has also male type torso, clavicles and etc. Let's don't forget so many plastic surgeries, it is real to make a boy like that. She is also from elite family, they usually practice changing the gender to become like the baphomet.

OwlMoon

Established
Even some former ARMYs think as I do.
Where is the old BTS? What happened to them now. :( I hope after BTS, they can still start a new good life.

"I used to be an army in early 2014 till 2016. I fell out of interest with kpop but years later I came across their newer stuff and went back to the older comebacks I had missed to find that their music has subsequently been garbage for years. They all look uncanny compared to how they looked back when I was a fan–esp Jimin who I still can't pinpoint what exactly what's been done to his face. Video attached is him back in 2014 so imagine my shock to see him in 2017; he wasn't my favorite of the group but he was actually kind of cute tanner and more muscular. Now he looks like a literal woman and is yet deemed a 'visual'. Present day Armys are by far worse than the group but that can be said for most kpop groups imo. Vocal kpop fans are absolute freaks. "
I think none of them expected the success they had, and how dark and disturbing the entertainment industry is. I don’t think they expected to be used and abused to this extent. They just wanted to sing (and rap) and ended up promoting an agenda that they themselves seem uncomfortable with

ayo05

Established
Bruh she had a dream about THIS... yet armies are still blind... They STILL don't get BTS are on some witch craft sh*t... Their concert was a wholeeee ritual.. They had spells on their palm they had over 100 MILLION ppl streaming EVEN teens AND kids that they were casting spells at... And then RM at the end of the concert at the guts to say "I thank god" so armies can be even MORE confused... Useless

She only asked who BTS were and thus idiors started coming for her, saying did she live under a rock or posting unnecessary memes taking pride in BTS's achievements. Like first of all not every person in the world as to know BTS some ppl don't give a sh*t about artists and theur usekess achievements like sit the fu*ck down and also they have to get it in their head that BTS aren't achieving anything for ARMY it has always been for THEMSELVES they don't give a DAMN about you.. They are trying to take you to hell, were THEY might possibly be if they don't repent...
Only ONE reasonable army told her who BTS was.

I am starting to think that the ppl who actually love BTS and ARMY more are woke ppl like us here and other woke ppl in using different platforms.. Cause we go all this way to expose them so that ppl wake their stupid retarded ass up and get their sh*t right, even though we might get hate or death threats....THAT is REAL love...
They might think we hate them but this ALL coming in the place of love... Nobody else is going to tell you..even BTS are trying to tell you through their song but y'all don't get the hint... So we are going to tell you..

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established

I searched on google about Ji Jang Wook and he kissed Kang Ha Neul in gay romance theathral performances. Here is the prove of the gossip.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Don't know whether anyone has written here about the date of the debut of BTS : 13. 06. 13. That's all we need to know how their fame was preplanned. And I think that BTS is the shortened version of the BeaTleS, not something of bulletproof scouts or whatever.