Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

ayo05

Established
I have a general question, it would require some minutes honest thinking diving into imagination.

If Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung would come out as gay, officially declaring they're gay (never mind the IPO's stock would drop), how would that change your past perception and present interest in the band.
I mean I won't be shocked (Crazy right? Loll) .. The only reason I am ex army is because ik now what they do.( which is sickening) but I would just pray for them cause they need prayers.... It will be sad but I will just pray for them..

I always thought he had the manliest face and aura compared to his members, I think this is a way for him to be feminized so he won’t stand out among others who look very soft effeminate, and to promote gay clothing. Where I’m from, guys have been wearing croptops as a fashion trend and honestly it looks really bad on them
Crop tops looks awful on guys. I don't mean to be offensive but just no. Then to defend themselves they will say "its a piece of fabric a piece of fabric doesnt belong to a specific gender"

cadiz

Star
Bang pedo has his plans, but I really don't think he made Jk gay.. Jimim appear to be more feminised but still ,he's straight .. they all are , Jk is straight for sure . I've seen a compilation video about BT$ being perverts and they all seem to like women, Jimim in debut days was the manliest, tea mentioned lots of time his will to marry a woman and having kids, he even said he wants to dedicate his life after retiring to his wife .. Jk's scandal hugging his woman-friend from behind shows that he is comfortable with feminine body .
The Elite have there agendas, maybe they wish they could make the boys gays, but after all it's up to the members themselves, it's something they can't be forced to be.

if they are really gay or not we will never know.
But I can tell you something:

All those stars that make it in Hollywood, most of them do the casting couch.
you know Harvey Weinstein, you know a lot of "classy" actresses had to sleep with him to get roles? That's Hollywood for you.

There was a blind item about a BTS member sleeping with Ryan Seacrest, you know what happened after that rumor? BTS started to get invited to American shows (all of them produced by Ryan Seacrest)
This is acoincidence? or maybe a "reward" Seacrest gave them for sleeping with him?

And remember that Corden guy saying he was Jimin's "daddy"? another proof.
You don't reach the level of success BTS has without doing some sexual favors.

If you start to search the history of boybands you will find most of them were seduced by gay men in Hollywood,
Low Pearlman was the manager of the most popular boybands and he was a gay pedo.
It's very hard to believe that Bang Pedo never slept with BTS members.

it's pretty obvious he is a gay man, who only wants boys in his company....but he never touched BTS? He is their boss and owns them.

Most fans want to believe only Taekook and Jikook are real, because those are "cute" boys being gay....but the reality is they are probably sleeping with old men to get more success..

I believe all those boybands are gay for pay. and "gay for fame". No exceptions.

Pruu

Rookie

you know Harvey Weinstein, you know a lot of "classy" actresses had to sleep with him to get roles? That's Hollywood for you.

There was a blind item about a BTS member sleeping with Ryan Seacrest, you know what happened after that rumor? BTS started to get invited to American shows (all of them produced by Ryan Seacrest)
This is acoincidence? or maybe a "reward" Seacrest gave them for sleeping with him?

If you start to search the history of boybands you will find most of them were seduced by gay men in Hollywood,
Low Pearlman was the manager of the most popular boybands and he was a gay pedo.

it's pretty obvious he is a gay man, who only wants boys in his company....but he never touched BTS? He is their boss and owns them.

Most fans want to believe only Taekook and Jikook are real, because those are "cute" boys being gay....but the reality is they are probably sleeping with old men to get more success..

I believe all those boybands are gay for pay. and "gay for fame". No exceptions.
I do agree with you.

MariMarrie

Veteran
I have a general question, it would require some minutes honest thinking diving into imagination.

If Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung would come out as gay, officially declaring they're gay (never mind the IPO's stock would drop), how would that change your past perception and present interest in the band.
I wont be shocked honestly even if they all are gay

MariMarrie

Veteran
I have known some gays and believe it or not they are married with woman nd have children but that doesn't change their 'gay', i mean their gay activities (bcs i saw them bathing together, 1bathroom with 2 men)
its really shocked me first.

umm btw sorry if my english very bad its not my native

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
“This is bad, but doesn’t surprise me. Vatican is most likely next to UN/NATO, the most corrupt organization in the world.
It was obvious that they’re being blackmailed every since the abuse scandals started a few years ago, because they’ve been silent ever since then on everything related to homosexuality and gender dysphoria.”

The comments in that thread...maaaan. This world is fcked up because of gays and all the promiscuous people supporting them.
Just a random comment.

View attachment 44308
LBGT now trending in twitter.. oh God.... welcome NWO

OwlMoon

Established

Tbh, I’ve always suspected that most idols are gay because they can’t have interactions between different genders. As a former ARMY from 2017, after getting into BTS and watching videos about them, Jikook and Taekookvideos have been popping up like crazy and I didn’t really pay attention to it. I didn’t know that people were so invested of them being together and dating each other, I thought that was kinda extreme and was introduced to the shipping culture. And my ongoing experiences with gays today, I would say that yes, vminkook is part of the lgbt or maybe even the hyungs (Jhope & Suga) due to having a gay pedo boss

OwlMoon

Established

I’ve always had this thought, I think some of them had to sleep with people of power to gain success. I think it’s the maknaes mostly because they’re young and attractive

queen82

Star

who was the Bts member that sleeping with Ryan Secrest? i'm curious , i wanna know

Vision

Veteran
So what are people's thoughts on the eventual break up of BTS, who will 'die' (be sacraficed) or who will leave or be pushed out..? Will any want to remain..?

I only know BTS from these threads and I think Jimin, JK and Taekook are the power members who can do well solo however the rest are still wealthy enough to retire or do smaller things.