Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

MariMarrie

Veteran
Ya
it looks some master and slave stuff or something like that, i mean what Jungkook and Jin do
Yaaah in vlive osaka (mybe 2016, idk) jin said to jk 'be grateful and loyal to me for the rest of your life' dunno what kind of relationship like that

Also

*g## detected* JK

Attachments

ayo05

Established
THOUGHTS..?

http://instagr.am/p/CGkhziqJkH4/

In the last BTS run episode, as expected, it was all about hugging each other and acting like cute little babies still going to school.
I was shocked but then I saw a christain tiktoker that I follow on Insta wearing a crop.. I think it was a little lower.. But it still got me confused.. Lol

HANNA1999

Rookie
I don't know if you guys do believe B*S are MK ultras same like all the super stars in this industry .. but if they are, j*n is perhaps the handler of j*k and NJ is the handler of Tea ..

NJ during their debut said he is in charge of V , " I do secretly care of member V" like he has to keep an eye on him all the time ,as if V messes up NJ will be punished . I wish I'm wrong but that just makes a bit of sense.

Yeah, but still some fail to do so. There are some really really rude stars and just their rude stares make fans feel small and insignificant like wtf... Also some of them give better looking fans more attention. T*aehyung is one who treats everyone equally putting no distinction to looks, age, gender, class... Do I sound like a fan? I am not I swear
Stop appreciating taehyung before random people start bullying you. I'm honestly scared for you :(

HANNA1999

Rookie
THOUGHTS..?

In the last BTS run episode, as expected, it was all about hugging each other and acting like cute little babies still going to school.
That's what the next generation of kpop will look like .. they are pushing their agendas little by little .. the Elite wouldn't have existed if people were vigilant .. the more they see that people are blind the more they push.

queen82

Star
tha
This again:

http://instagr.am/p/CGkmWbtABxB/
I remember seeing this moment when it was releases like maybe over a year ago and it turned my stomach. Nothing “special” in it, only the depth of the obvious homosexuality and the effeminate childish and definitely a multitude of mental disorders, this all packed as a propaganda for children.
For some reason, the video won’t upload in the preview on this site, you’ll have to click on the link:

http://instagr.am/p/CGjwhfTAbYF/

Same guy

http://instagr.am/p/CGcTEPujBwp/
As to the cropped pink shirt - it used to be long, but the “stylist” hired to bring up as much gay propaganda and gender dysphoria possible, did this.

http://instagr.am/p/CGkiUnfHPrh/
that cropped pink shirt looks so 90's

ayo05

Established
Not withstanding his homosexuality (yeah, he’s gay) - I pointed out that every since the beginning, Bang kept him in shape to look the best and the manliest amongst all of them - Jungkook rarely dyed his hair, his make-up - with some exceptions - was the least obvious one, not interfering with his manly face features, he started to use women large shirts but it’s never to Jimin or Taehyung’s extent who look like gender dysphoric, especially Jimin and Taehyung slaps butt or touches the butt of others (other males outside the band as well) whenever he gets the chance.

Jungkook looks his age and even when he acts in front of the camera, he’s never that childish. I believe that his ambition to come across as someone who can do everything with a more manlier trait, stands in the way of him behaving that super creepy girlish gay.

http://instagr.am/p/CGmM41SBwVq/
View attachment 44287
Do this is women's clothing?? I mean he did say that he doesn't care which scetion the clothes are from.. As long as he likes it... This is completely giving me black and white energy.. Promotong the boy and girl coming as one. The baphomet

ayo05

Established

ayo05

Established
@boti what do u think about this.... My country Nigeria is facing some tuff times right now.. With the youth dying from armies shooting them during PEACEFUL protest.. This SARS ppl killing our youth, and who are ALSO the cause of this problem, were originally supposed to be capturing thiefs and robbers but they started killing ppl for no reason and would collect money from ppl... And our president isn't even talking about this.. Since 2017 he has been silent right after he came back from London because he was sick back then.. We think that he is a clone now and that he actually died in 2017. That is what we think now... Our governor yesterday did the most HORRIBLE thung.. During the protests at night he told the ppl in charge of the street lights to turn it off and then told tye army and policemen to start SHOOTING the protestor AT NIGHT, IN THE DARK... When the lights turned back one hundreds of ppl were found dead on the floor. And the protestors were holding the Nigerian flag because when someone holds the flag the policeman and army aren't allowed to touch them... But the army and police men went against that... And started firing and killing MANY ppl. There was blood of innocent ppl on our flag when the lights turn back on... (The disrespect). Yesterday was October 20, 2020. It will be a day that will never be forgotten... (I am planning to gemetria on yesterday's date because when my mom told me I found it weird that they picked yesterday's date to do this... Idk how i am going to decode it but i'll try... I feel like they chose that date for a reason but I might just be thinking too deep into this lol)

Now many Nigerian and American celebrities are spreading awareness about this but when I heard HILARY CLINTON and the UN were talking about this... I found it very fishy. And the UN said that if by 30 days (Mind u this is the 13th day of the protest) our government don't do anything about this.. The UN will do something about it... Idk what they planning to do but I am scared and this VERY fishy. And ik DAMN well out government isn't going to do ANYTHING about this...

I feel like this is part fo the devil's plan to cause division within the ppl of the world.. He came for America and now he is coming for Nigeria... This is definitely giving me NWO vibes with the UN involved and stuff, idk why.. (If BTS talks about this.. I will ACTUALLY freak out lol...). Starting from now things about to go down in this world...

Attachments

“This is bad, but doesn’t surprise me. Vatican is most likely next to UN/NATO, the most corrupt organization in the world.
It was obvious that they’re being blackmailed every since the abuse scandals started a few years ago, because they’ve been silent ever since then on everything related to homosexuality and gender dysphoria.”

The comments in that thread...maaaan. This world is fcked up because of gays and all the promiscuous people supporting them.
Just a random comment.

View attachment 44308
2020 and these people are still making up unneeded genders. People be like "I identify as a dog". A real abomination indeed.

OwlMoon

Established
Which actors do you think are gay?
Sorry for the late reply, I’m from Thailand (the gay capital of Asia) and most of these actors out here with their “girlfriend” usually sleeps with guys. We’re also the biggest import of BL dramas, and most of these actors try to appeal to female fans by “being straight”. Idk about Hollywood but I’ve heard that Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp have slept with guys before, I might be wrong tho. And apparently one of Korea’s famous actors frequents Thailand for holidays, I’ve heard rumors about him but idk if it’s true. I also forgot his name sorry

OwlMoon

Established
THOUGHTS..?

I always thought he had the manliest face and aura compared to his members, I think this is a way for him to be feminized so he won’t stand out among others who look very soft effeminate, and to promote gay clothing. Where I’m from, guys have been wearing croptops as a fashion trend and honestly it looks really bad on them

HANNA1999

Rookie
Not withstanding his homosexuality (yeah, he’s gay) - I pointed out that every since the beginning, Bang kept him in shape to look the best and the manliest amongst all of them - Jungkook rarely dyed his hair, his make-up - with some exceptions - was the least obvious one, not interfering with his manly face features, he started to use women large shirts but it’s never to Jimin or Taehyung’s extent who look like gender dysphoric, especially Jimin and Taehyung slaps butt or touches the butt of others (other males outside the band as well) whenever he gets the chance.

Jungkook looks his age and even when he acts in front of the camera, he’s never that childish. I believe that his ambition to come across as someone who can do everything with a more manlier trait, stands in the way of him behaving that super creepy girlish gay.

http://instagr.am/p/CGmM41SBwVq/
View attachment 44287
Bang pedo has his plans, but I really don't think he made Jk gay.. Jimim appear to be more feminised but still ,he's straight .. they all are , Jk is straight for sure . I've seen a compilation video about BT$ being perverts and they all seem to like women, Jimim in debut days was the manliest, tea mentioned lots of time his will to marry a woman and having kids, he even said he wants to dedicate his life after retiring to his wife .. Jk's scandal hugging his woman-friend from behind shows that he is comfortable with feminine body .
The Elite have there agendas, maybe they wish they could make the boys gays, but after all it's up to the members themselves, it's something they can't be forced to be.

Last edited:

HANNA1999

Rookie
Those interviews, them talking about their "ideal" girl type, married, children, that was all before they started with the gay propaganda. Since then, the only time they've allowed a girlfriend question, was only for Namjoon to answer with - no BOYFRIEND, or girlfriend.

The entire gay propaganda is to make young people gay, of course you can heavily influence someone in puberty - from becoming gay to murderer, which is why the gay propaganda is considered to be child abuse, because they target the exact demographic that can be influenced. Quite difficult to influence an adult who got used to a "man" ideal, as a woman, or "female" ideal as a man.

None of them behave like normal men. They all behave extremely gay. It's the normalization, the continuos pushing of their interaction with zero reactions to the homosexual content, that makes one think they are perfectly normal.

Jimin is not just gay, he clearly suffers from gender dysphoria.
Taehyung, Jungkook - I believe gay. Or sexually troubled and confused. Not helping very much.
Wether bisexual or not, they touch each other, sleep with each other. I get that fans think it's normal or cute, but it's not. A man wouldn't do anything from what they are doing.
Yes, I can't know for sure. But even if they're playing for the camera, something is seriously wrong with them.
One of the most disgusting things for a man is to do what they are doing, the gaying around.

Maybe they don't want to admit that they are gay, clearly they live on a level that is far away from reality, given the fact that they still live together - a few days ago Jungkook sold his apartment where he didn't even lived, maybe they're "checking out" female idols, which would still be rude and sexualizing women, but in the end they sleep together, touch, kiss, live together as grown MEN. With Jungkook's exception they are closer to 30 than to 20.

Jungkook was drunk and high as f*** in that picture and tattoo session and even if he sleeps with women, which I think is possible - do you know that many gay people sleep with women ? Because they're mentally ill? Or because they don't want to be gay but don't realize, or are surrounded by gays and don't have the best environment.

Gladly I wish to be wrong, but even if I am, their behavior is not the one of a mentally sane person. From the baby like interactions, even more childish than 5 years ago, to their homosexual interaction.

Yes, they had an option to choose not to interact this way in front of the camera - you don't see Namjoon or Yoongi touching each other's butts.
You do see Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin constantly touching each other.

I would recommend any woman to run away from any man behaving this way. Otherwise you'll end up like a friend of mine with a guy who, without being obvious, always gave a weird vibe. She came home one day and found him dressed in women clothes saying to her that he's gay and he has been in a relationship with men (plural) for the past 3 years.
They act gay, Yes.. but it's highly likely that all their interactions are scripted, so it's really hard to tell if they changed or not . IDk