Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

boti

Star
Jimin and TH probably wearing graphic shirts to act as “bad boys” and BigHit keeping the squeaky clean image.
The synonym for “pictorial” is “graphic”, which is why I assume BigHit asked for them to be removed from the footage. Well...paid for.
Could hurt his IPO..790F5EEB-948A-4B3D-972A-F8B19026C327.jpeg

cadiz

Star
Last edited:

sandonthebeach

Established
Bigshit mediaplay going full force with the military thing
Every day a new article giving reasons for BTS to not go to military.
They do really seem desperate. They better realize it's pathetic and that, I don't think the Koreans are gonna buy the exemption from military because "They've won a Grammy" or "make lots of money".

boti

Star
It so happened that someone uploaded one of the two video shows I referred to in past, where JK (and the producers of their reality show) slips the fact that he never went to school. Not that it's noticeable that neither him nor TH went to school after entering BigHit.
That "idols" "school" it's just a facade for people to get a piece of paper saying they've been to school.

http://instagr.am/p/CEwQC2spwUM/

Last edited:

boti

Star
I don’t know the exact story here because it was exaggerated to fit the profile, but apparently this girl’s father - who was Turkish - was mocking her for listening to BTS. She must have been one of those obsessed fans, repeatedly writing to Yoongi.

And because of this, she killed herself.

Because the one thing being repeated it’s that her father was mocking her because of BTS. Not that she was raping her. Or “torturing her” - what the post implies. It’s not a torture to criticize your daughter for listening to gay Korean boys.
If her father was “torturing” her, instead of trying to get Yoongi’s attention by writing him repeatedly, she should have gone To the police. Or shoot the father instead. The story is misrepresented in so many articles, but they have one thing in common - she was obsessed with BTS and her father didn’t like that.
Some people from turkey mentioned this is a common problem there. I can imagine why..

I remember BigShit’s questionary on “mental illness” which was so immoral. They are pushing those girls to want to have mental issues thinking like this they’re like the members and will get their attention.

The problem with today’s society, which has been a problem for the past at least 10 years, especially with this identity politics, is that today’s generation is a generation of losers mentally unfit, unable to handle any kind of critic.

Very obvious in gay people but also normal ones. A generation who plays the victim-card, romanticizing mental illness (BTS promoting and catering hard for the Pharma industry to make their fans thinking and wishing to be mentally ill), always screaming “victim”, being told -again by BTS- how they are having soooo many “hardships”.

Everything is hard, everything it’s a “hardship”, we need “healing”, we have mental illnesses, we are having such a “hard time”, “crying a lot”.

Basically pushing people into being extremely susceptible for no reason to inexistent problems.

Last edited:

ghramos

Rookie
It is sad to learn this young lady took her life. The turkish press released an article implying Suga or her father having some responsibility with her early death. It is all over twitter, and the fandom is in an uproar.

Added Army article headline translation: "Min Yoongi, a vocalist of BTS, has attempted suicide at age 15 and has been accused of encouraging suicide."

42C22611-B7E3-4BAD-9899-F0ACED26E8FF.jpeg55014DAC-4150-4EBA-87BC-CC2CCDFAC09D.jpeg7A67C515-1DDB-4433-ADB4-82ED4B8D5A23.jpeg060000D5-247F-4644-A322-9F579AF84C25.jpegA9C0AB43-36C7-42BB-A201-FA98054DBFE4.jpeg

Last edited:

boti

Star
It is sad to learn this young lady took her life. The turkish press released an article implying Suga or her father having some responsibility with your early death. It is all over twitter, and the fandom is in a uproar.

View attachment 41487View attachment 41488View attachment 41489
Yoongi??
They push people into developing depressiong and BigHit needs their fans to develop mental ilnesses, but Suga having some sort of direct blame...:rolleyes:
They should be alarmed how BTS is DIRECTLY pushing vaccines and fake climate change, p***philia, homosexuality, promiscuity and all the rest. I don't see any articles about that and with respect and sadness to the young lady who took her life, the problem is the entire package BigShit and BTS are promoting.
It's not like they care about thinking over what they are representing. As long as the media is pushing them and making them famous, that's what counts for them.

I wouldn't be surprised for this story to be used in order to bully and even more aggressive attack anyone who says anything about BTS. I am pointing to the article from my last posting where the writer comments on the irony of BTS and their fans claiming peace and love but brutally attack everyone who doesn't agree with them, like going after a show host for saying IDOL (the song) was noisy.

Didn't that child got expelled from class, because he commented something not positive about BTS?

It's same as with Beyonce's stupid fans - in both cases they will destroy you if you even dare raising an eyebrow.

So from now on, if you say anything about BTS you're a murderer.

boti

Star
Articles like this attracts their fans into creating all sorts of mental problems by BTS putting those ideas in their head.
I remember the first video I saw of BTS being Fake Love and it made no sense to me why some 16 y old boys (what I thought they were compared with how the guys in my class looked when they were 16 - no yet fully manly), would have a video where self-destructive images are being showed.
I liked the song, not the video.
Then I discovered the rest of the videos and they were all kind of same - mental illness, suicide, burning, dying.
It’s like putting bad ideas into young people’s mind.
They already breath and eat whatever BTS is doing, buying everything they promote, copying the smallest thing.
If they talk about depression, fans will want to be depressed.

I don’t remember what other kpop boy band was, but one of their singers at a fan meeting was asked as a first question about mental illnesses and his answer was something like he hopes in the first place that young people don’t think about those things.
He got attacked !
But that’s the right attitude. Thinking positive. Not trying to get attention by saying I have mental issues.

Because if you do - BTS, people that you don’t know and don’t know about you, will be the last ones to help in any way.

https://www.flare.com/celebrity/k-pop-mental-health/

boti

Star
This is Soobin’s (txt) stepmother.
Soobin and Huaning something Kai are in my opinion the most effeminate looking gay guys in txt , none of the “young boy ready for a gay p***phile” styles are suiting them and they give a weird vibe.
Txt members in general are a bit weird and look like clones of each other’s. except Yeonjun who is pretty but only 20.
Who knows how girl-like will he look in 3 years.

I don’t know what’s the deal on his (Soobin) parents or anything about txt, but his stepmother looks like a gender dysphoric man, full on promoting gay agenda (I found about her from someone praising her in that matter) and BLM.

http://instagr.am/p/B66_lqnAwpz/
http://instagr.am/p/B2JwnUoA4F4/
She’s been to NY in January at the same time BTS was there, obviously paid by BigHit with BTS’s money.
The fact that 100 people are traveling with them and BTS is paying for their expenses is one thing.
But why is the mother of the member of another band within BigHit traveling to NY on BTS’s costs and who else NON-related to BTS was/is traveling with them. Why.

http://instagr.am/p/B65t9kcA0HA/
http://instagr.am/p/CEfk7eWp6EE/
Maybe an edit, but he wears nail polish in some pictures.

http://instagr.am/p/CEJJitqsJ__/

Last edited:

boti

Star
This guy, India’s best paid actor, is gay. Of course he danced his f*****as to BTS

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/tiger-shroff-dances-to-bts-dynamite-says-he-is-in-love-with-the-song-6584955/

Worse is that in 2011 an article appeared about his FATHER, Jackie Shroff, equally a bit time actor in India, who came out as gay in 2011. He was married to his longtime girlfriend Ayesha Dutt in 1987 and have two children.

Hate those gays. The evilness. Rather than searching for God, or if not for God, then common sense, for the sake of your family looking for a way back to normal as many others through will and love for their family were able to do, you gay pervert would rather leave your family and children to stick it into someone else’s ass. Or get your ass f***ed.

——————

This isn’t funny, cute, or exemplary. Describing “army” as some sort of world dominating underground power.
:cool: Makes me laugh. Except it’s not funny.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2020/09/06/meet-the-new-anonymous-100-million-bts-army-and-k-pop-stans-a-cyber-threat-to-be-reckoned-with/

—————

I can’t imagine how exactly they managed to generate $1.4 billions, streaming doesn’t pay that much, but the fact that it’s being posted by the ministry of culture who is on a heavy payroll now, makes it clear - they won’t enlist in the military. Not as long as they’re paying politicians to break the laws.

http://instagr.am/p/CE0ZzLap3Ir/
Maybe he should also mention that in the U.K. BTS got kicked from no 1 to no 3 already in the early release of Dynamite, they now slipped to no 13 and they don’t trend in any other country.

On Billboard pop chart they landed no 30 with only a little bit over 2000 plays

Summary: they paid YouTube to not delete the views to make them count for Billboard, paid Billboard to twitch the numbers so that they get a no1 which still has no meaning, their song is barely played anywhere, only gay dudes dancing to it and the Korean Minister for Culture makes a big deal out of it with false claims because he gets paid for it.

Niiiiicccceeeee

+

619F9C6B-6A3A-4762-A2FE-B4877D98C8D1.jpeg

Last edited:

boti

Star
Jair Bolsonaro, Brazil’s President, is one of the very few modern presidents, jf not THE most vocal one against WHO’s p***philia agenda. As well as their involvement with China and Gates.

Every since the fire erupted, I have read tons of articles perpetuating so many lies about him, presenting facts in the wrong way and it’s always the same kind of leaders being attacked and entrapped with false articles - the ones speaking against homosexuality and p***philia - Duda(Poland), Bolsonaro (Brazil) , Orban (Hungary) and Putin. Oh yes, of course Trump is always a homophobe and the worst, but he never actually spoke officially against homosexuality and has hired a gay man for one of the highest political functions in government. Probably for image but either way - Trump was never officially against homosexuality.

People have no idea about what the rest of the presidents are doing, but as long as someone says he’s against a gay propaganda and p***philia, protecting the children, that makes every president worse than the worst dictators who have ever lived.
Supporting children abuse has become a moral virtue.

Every article you’ll find is criticizing Bolsonaro and citing all sorts of gay lunatics.

Here are some of Bolsonaro’s remarks which couldn’t be more on point:

“Homosexual fundamentalists” are brainwashing heterosexual children to “become gays and lesbians to satisfy them sexually in the future”.

“This is the World Health Organisation whose advice on coronavirus some people want me to follow.

Should we follow their education policy guidelines, too? For children zero to four years old: satisfaction and pleasure when touching their bodies, masturbation … For children four to six years old: a positive gender identity … masturbation in early childhood, same-sex relations … Nine to 12 years old: first sexual experience.”

I say - thank you Mr. Bolsonaro for at least speaking about it.

I was just called by friends I haven’t spoken in a while telling me that in their children’s Kindergarten, they are now forcing sexual classes on them, talking about masturbation to children as young as 5, of course being whatever you want - girl or boy, encouraging them to touch each other’s genitalia (same sex equally) and have even build a room for children to masturbate or touch each other in more “private” atmosphere.
WHO recommends starting sex at 9. To decriminalize p***philia and to cater to all their pedophiliac friends.
I started shaking hearing what my friends were telling me.
It’s a dictatorship enforcing p***philia, r*pe and homosexuality on you.

Unfortunately while I am not sure if Kindergarten is mandatory in Germany, school is.

Very soon parents won’t be able, even if they want, to escape this agenda because home schooling isn’t allowed.

This guy, India’s best paid actor, is gay. Of course he danced his f*****as to BTS

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/tiger-shroff-dances-to-bts-dynamite-says-he-is-in-love-with-the-song-6584955/

Worse is that in 2011 an article appeared about his FATHER, Jackie Shroff, equally a bit time actor in India, who came out as gay in 2011. He was married to his longtime girlfriend Ayesha Dutt in 1987 and have two children.

Hate those gays. The evilness. Rather than searching for God, or if not for God, then common sense, for the sake of your family looking for a way back to normal as many others through will and love for their family were able to do, you gay pervert would rather leave your family and children to stick it into someone else’s ass. Or get your ass f***ed.

——————

This isn’t funny, cute, or exemplary. Describing “army” as some sort of world dominating underground power.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2020/09/06/meet-the-new-anonymous-100-million-bts-army-and-k-pop-stans-a-cyber-threat-to-be-reckoned-with/

—————

I can’t imagine how exactly they managed to generate $1.4 billions, streaming doesn’t pay that much, but the fact that it’s being posted by the ministry of culture who is on a heavy payroll now, makes it clear - they won’t enlist in the military. Not as long as they’re paying politicians to break the laws.

Maybe he should also mention that in the U.K. BTS got kicked from no 1 to no 3 already in the early release of Dynamite, they now slipped to no 13 and they don’t trend in any other country.

Summary: they paid YouTube to not delete the views to make them count for Billboard, paid Billboard to twitch the numbers so that they get a no1 which still has no meaning, their song is barely played anywhere, only gay dudes dancing to it and the Korean Minister for Culture makes a big deal out of it with false claims because he gets paid for it.

Niiiiicccceeeee

+

View attachment 41532
Wait what??? Tiger is gayy!!????

And ik I saw many army saying they didn’t like dynamite. It’s not even a good song lmao. Their music is really boring I’m sorry

boti

Star
Wait what??? Tiger is gayy!!????

And ik I saw many army saying they didn’t like dynamite. It’s not even a good song lmao. Their music is really boring I’m sorry
I personally don’t know who this guy is, but unless Putin goes out saying he likes BTS, I don’t see any man who isn’t gay, watching some possibly gay dudes and wooing about them.
But that’s my personal opinion.

As far as this guy Tiger goes, I spent a while today going over multiple articles. According to every single post, it’s not even a question or uncertainty.
Keep in mind - his father came out as gay almost 10 years ago mentioning that he knew back in the 80s-90s that something gay was going on with him. That didn’t stoped him to do anything against him, he even had two kids, one of them being Gay Tiger.

I personally don’t know who this guy is, but unless Putin goes out saying he likes BTS, I don’t see any man who isn’t gay, watching some possibly gay dudes and wooing about them.
But that’s my personal opinion.

As far as this guy Tiger goes, I spent a while today going over multiple articles. According to every single post, it’s not even a question or uncertainty.
Keep in mind - his father came out as gay almost 10 years ago mentioning that he knew back in the 80s-90s that something gay was going on with him. That didn’t stoped him to do anything against him, he even had two kids, one of them being Gay Tiger.

Tiger is a well known Indian celeb. A heartthrob to many south Asian girls (as a south Asian I never saw the hype but my friends were obsessed with him)

I don’t keep up with Bollywood but the celebs there are known for being racist, and full of nepotism, being perverts etc I didn’t know they had any link with homosexuality as south Asian culture is very closeted. But like that so is Korean but that doesn’t stop Kpop groups cross dressing and prancing around in the opposite gender

This homosexual agenda really is affecting the world. I had no idea about his dad I am shocked

cadiz

Star

——————

—————

Niiiiicccceeeee

+

View attachment 41532
So ONE song that stay ONE week at the top of billboard chart is dong all that for the economy??

what did a song like "gagnam style" did then? because that song was a true hit not carried by obsessed fans.
But I didn't see PSY getting all that praise from the goverment.

And here we have yet ANOTHER article about how BTS song is so important:

BTS can postpone enlistment up to next year

I never saw a media play this agressive only for a song, there is a big campaign to show them as the "saviors of korea".
it's no doubt they have strong ties with the goverment.

halley

Rookie
So ONE song that stay ONE week at the top of billboard chart is dong all that for the economy??

what did a song like "gagnam style" did then? because that song was a true hit not carried by obsessed fans.
But I didn't see PSY getting all that praise from the goverment.

And here we have yet ANOTHER article about how BTS song is so important:

BTS can postpone enlistment up to next year

I never saw a media play this agressive only for a song, there is a big campaign to show them as the "saviors of korea".
it's no doubt they have strong ties with the goverment.
I looked at comments they are right.

If b_tea_s can get exemption what about owner and all their family descendants of LG, Samsung, steel and petroleum industries in Korea, they make the most of the money for Korea. What about energy industries ? I know that Korea's steel, energy and technology industries are the backbone of their economy.

[+555, -300] It's not like these guys were promoting with the Korean flag on their backs, they were ultimately working for their own personal gain and lucked out. Why does that deserve an exemption?

[+278, -72] If that's the case, then Samsung and all their family descendants deserve army exemptions for what they've done for our country too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ stupid fangirls need to get a clue

[+336, -147] There are other men in their twenties who are giving up their jobs to enlist, why should BTS get an exemption?? They worked to make money and happened to get famous along the way, that now deserves an exemption? Then what about all the Korean companies who are bringing in foreign money? Do they deserve exemptions too?? Armies with busted brains, please wake up. You guys haven't even served yourselves.

[+43, -5] BTS will serve as a good role model for the youth if they serve...

[+34, -3] BTS is very amazing and cool but... I don't think they deserve an exemption ㅜㅜ

[+32, -3] Just have BTS serve as a special unit on Dokdo and let the entire world know that Dokdo is ours

[+22, -4] What exactly did they do for this country? They released albums that made them enough money to buy nice homes and import cars and turn their CEO into a chaebol. What has that done for the country? What did they sacrifice for us?

[+27, -11] Hasn't BTS done more for the country than gold medalist athletes?
- The difference is that those athletes are competing with South Korea in their name. Does BTS getting #1 on the Billboard say anything about South Korea on the chart? By just reading BTS, do you think people will be able to tell whether they're Korean or Japanese or American?

cadiz

Star
I looked at comments they are right.

If b_tea_s can get exemption what about owner and all their family descendants of LG, Samsung, steel and petroleum industries in Korea, they make the most of the money for Korea. What about energy industries ? I know that Korea's steel, energy and technology industries are the backbone of their economy.

[+555, -300] It's not like these guys were promoting with the Korean flag on their backs, they were ultimately working for their own personal gain and lucked out. Why does that deserve an exemption?

[+278, -72] If that's the case, then Samsung and all their family descendants deserve army exemptions for what they've done for our country too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ stupid fangirls need to get a clue

[+336, -147] There are other men in their twenties who are giving up their jobs to enlist, why should BTS get an exemption?? They worked to make money and happened to get famous along the way, that now deserves an exemption? Then what about all the Korean companies who are bringing in foreign money? Do they deserve exemptions too?? Armies with busted brains, please wake up. You guys haven't even served yourselves.

[+43, -5] BTS will serve as a good role model for the youth if they serve...

[+34, -3] BTS is very amazing and cool but... I don't think they deserve an exemption ㅜㅜ

[+32, -3] Just have BTS serve as a special unit on Dokdo and let the entire world know that Dokdo is ours

[+22, -4] What exactly did they do for this country? They released albums that made them enough money to buy nice homes and import cars and turn their CEO into a chaebol. What has that done for the country? What did they sacrifice for us?

[+27, -11] Hasn't BTS done more for the country than gold medalist athletes?
- The difference is that those athletes are competing with South Korea in their name. Does BTS getting #1 on the Billboard say anything about South Korea on the chart? By just reading BTS, do you think people will be able to tell whether they're Korean or Japanese or American?
yes, the comments are divided that's why Bigshit keeps insisting.

this comment:

the BTS group is made of korean men, but the song is not representing korean art or culture in any form.
it's extremely americanized, even RM told JK he looked american in the MV.

They are making all this huge deal of a song that was #1 for a week.
Cardi B WAP (a song about wet ass pussy) is going #1 this week on Billboard. Talent is not needed.