Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

Hon33

Veteran
BTS ‘stand to lose £200m from postponed Map Of The Soul tour’

...therefore BigHit is going at any length to make up for the almost half of billion US dollars in losses.

Further losses for BigHit:
Unreported income such as from pictures and videos taken by “fan sites” sharing profits with the company, social ranking, income from copyrighted material used by media and mostly - sponsorship deals for banners and other forms of publicity placed in the arena during their concerts.

Why wouldn’t they make it up? They’ve got employees to pay? People rely on them for money to live? They are not a charity!

AndrAt3A

Established
I posted this in the other thread, but I believe your not viewing it there.
When we talk about the gay agenda and queer baiting in kpop, i look to your analysis/opinion.

I have always believed the reason they didnt get the grammy or their solo performance is because they haven't completely been immersed into the gmafia. In hollyweird in order to really "succeed" you have to cater to them in some way or form. I bT2 only hint at it and use subtext/ subtlety in their promoting of gmafia content. If they were to actively show this kinda stuff, I think hollyweird would promote them more as their 'influence' to a younger audience is what they want.

What are your thoughts @boti ?
Here is my post:
this makes me think that BiTS is way more toned down on queer baiting. Although any queer bait is a bad thing in general.
I felt it didnt belong in the shipping thread cause it's more along the lines of the gay agenda thing in kpop in general. G0t7 are arguably the closest group to them and this is them on the regular. When I say non famous Korean guys aren't air touchy this is what I mean.
This is clearly alluding to romantic rather than platonic. 90% is Jacks0n aka Namj00ns BFF

boti

Veteran
I posted this in the other thread, but I believe your not viewing it there.
When we talk about the gay agenda and queer baiting in kpop, i look to your analysis/opinion.

I have always believed the reason they didnt get the grammy or their solo performance is because they haven't completely been immersed into the gmafia. In hollyweird in order to really "succeed" you have to cater to them in some way or form. I bT2 only hint at it and use subtext/ subtlety in their promoting of gmafia content. If they were to actively show this kinda stuff, I think hollyweird would promote them more as their 'influence' to a younger audience is what they want.

What are your thoughts @boti ?
Here is my post:
this makes me think that BiTS is way more toned down on queer baiting. Although any queer bait is a bad thing in general.
I felt it didnt belong in the shipping thread cause it's more along the lines of the gay agenda thing in kpop in general. G0t7 are arguably the closest group to them and this is them on the regular. When I say non famous Korean guys aren't air touchy this is what I mean.
This is clearly alluding to romantic rather than platonic. 90% is Jacks0n aka Namj00ns BFF

I think the exact same thing.

I have to say that I’ve stumbled upon things FAR WORSE than BTS when it comes to queer-baiting (Is it your term? It’s good..)
But I don’t see those super-gays being successful outside. Do you see what I mean?
Can’t always push the gay agenda to please one side while loosing more money from the other.

That’s the thing with BTS - they (BigHit and Bang) are subtle enough to not make it totally creepy (I mean...I’ve been equally corrupted and manipulated by the media because at the beginning seeing them I was - No Way and now it’s kind of...whatever) and it was slowly progressing.

From being more careful with their interactions to totally...gay agenda.

First time in USA - coolio, video shows with girls and asking girls to come to their concert.

Second time - slightly hugging and “we don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend at this moment”. While for Vogue Russia (I believe it was vogue) they are all “we don’t have girlfriends.
Based on what you’ve wrote I would express the thought that the problematic here is the direction at this moment.

They’re getting older so it will be very creepy to see them the older they get do the same things. Or suddenly go to the point where they kiss each other. That wouldn’t stand good with many of the parents giving money to them and would cut some ties with bosses who are not supporting homosexuality.

See Saudi Arabia.

They need both camps which is why not ALL of them are so obvious gay.

The 3 golden boys are basically in charge of that. They are the bait so to say.

So - what’s the plan. Is Bang going to push more the gay agenda ? How? Have them literally kiss on the stage?

Their appeal to young fans is still the one of them being available to girls.

They only scream when they see two of them hugging or doing other gay-service because in the subconscious their brain releases lots of endorphins and in that moment automatically they connect that image to their own feelings towards the one or the other member.

They don’t really see Jimin dry humping Taehyung or Jungkook. They basically see themselves being in that scene.

It’s like the effects of going with your boyfriend to a wedding. Seeing love makes people want love.

If he hasn’t push it until now, it will be kind of difficult to push it now.

People already, even now, despite the “army attack”, are branding them as gay.

Imagine all the stories involving even “lying” to the fans about their sexuality. Do you think their fans despite all their “support” will 100% feel the same enthusiasm as before?
It’s not that they’re “afraid” to come out as the reason to why they’re not pushing it more.

It’s the loosing the appeal.

I believe they are a powerful- if not the most powerful- tool at this moment to promote homosexuality and confusion about what is right and wrong.

But they are definitely not catering high enough because they are not a stable sure thing.

It’s becoming more and more obvious that they are manufactured so their appeal or force over the fans is not really theirs.
And...I believe at some point someone might break down because they are living way far away from reality.

Look at this moment what’s going on.

Taehyung with his half naked selfies and interacting with most likely minors (yeah, Taehyung...I know so I am just mention only this thing), while he was the one being natural, talking about classical music, jazz, etc...all of that is not appealing anymore.
Well behaved and cultivated Taehyung isn’t “hot” enough.

I feel it’s like the company says - ok. Who’s the one the girls go most crazy about - Taehyung. Let’s up the game and post a naked selfie.

Next - Jungkook. Let’s have him showing his tattoos and have his high feminine voice sing the cover of a gay singer.

Next - let’s have them both for the first time ever do a live together.

I mean...make up your mind !
Do you want to present Taehyung going rogue, wild and naked for the girls or do you want to push the “TaeKook” card? Just choose one thing. Not trying from all sides because you’re desperate to earn more billions.

Jimin and his diets, behavior, addiction to alcohol

Yoongi who is looking very weirdly lately.
Their often postings on social medias that feels forced.

It’s like the company has no clue what to do.

They are trying all sorts of things, like throwing things in a basket and hope for one to hit it.

Catering, catering. But NOT boybands. Not a “sure” longlasting thing. That’s the issue. It’s too unpredictable.

As far as Grammys goes...that thing is a bloody dark hole.

I don’t know if you are aware about the fact that they’ve been plagued with incidents over incidents up to the director quitting like one or two weeks before this year’s edition.

Talking about money missing or money being handled inappropriately, prizes being decided and given to people that were not only bottom of the list but affiliated with board members, etc...

It’s all about money, interests and keeping some appearance every now and then giving a Grammy to someone with good music.

It would have been very obvious that it’s faked if a apparently “serious and respectable” music show, or THE music show in the biz, will suddenly give an award to BTS. For anything related to music or video.

Most of the people in the music don’t even know their name, or laugh about it.

Even them winning for that booklet was obvious as hell that it was all for gay mafia agenda.
7 boys, lying next to each other, “vulnerable”, slightly crying, bare feet...c’mon....all the male creeps out there fantasizing over them and the inappropriate content, or let’s say the obvious homosexual content...

For me, THAT win was obviously an item on the agenda.

So totally with you on this one, observe the upcoming period of time, I’ve posted in this thread about their newest commercial for Lotte (look into the scandals involving Lotte), see maybe if you smell the company’s confusion over dealing with this situation.

This year should have been a financial boom for BigHit. It became their worst year. Forget the Grammys next year...
If there is anyone doing the high catering thing is the company with their influence, not the members or the band. Think about the fact that they’re worth about 5 billion and Bang Si-Hyuk alone about 1 billion (I believe he has more than that)

They’ve already won by not winning a Grammy. Didn’t “army” went on to stream like crazy I don’t know how many songs making them trending all over the internet?
That’s where the real money comes from. Fans.

Bottom line - they can only cater to the gay mafia up until to a certain point without loosing fans or money.

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran

I have to say that I’ve stumbled upon things FAR WORSE than BTS when it comes to queer-baiting (Is it your term? It’s good..)
But I don’t see those super-gays being successful outside. Do you see what I mean?
Can’t always push the gay agenda to please one side while loosing more money from the other.

That’s the thing with BTS - they (BigHit and Bang) are subtle enough to not make it totally creepy (I mean...I’ve been equally corrupted and manipulated by the media because at the beginning seeing them I was - No Way and now it’s kind of...whatever) and it was slowly progressing.

First time in USA - coolio, video shows with girls and asking girls to come to their concert.

Second time - slightly hugging and “we don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend at this moment”. While for Vogue Russia (I believe it was vogue) they are all “we don’t have girlfriends.

Based on what you’ve wrote I would express the thought that the problematic here is the direction at this moment.

They’re getting older so it will be very creepy to see them the older they get do the same things. Or suddenly go to the point where they kiss each other. That wouldn’t stand good with many of the parents giving money to them and would cut some ties with bosses who are not supporting homosexuality.

See Saudi Arabia.

So - what’s the plan. Is Bang going to push more the gay agenda ? How? Have them literally kiss on the stage?

They only scream when they see two of them hugging or doing other gay-service because in the subconscious their brain releases lots of endorphins and in that moment automatically they connect that image to their own feelings towards the one or the other member.

They don’t really see Jimin dry humping Taehyung or Jungkook. They basically see themselves being in that scene.

It’s like the effects of going with your boyfriend to a wedding. Seeing love makes people want love.

Imagine all the stories involving even “lying” to the fans about their sexuality. Do you think their fans despite all their “support” will 100% feel the same enthusiasm as before?

It’s not that they’re “afraid” to come out as the reason to why they’re not pushing it more.

I believe they are a powerful- if not the most powerful- tool at this moment to promote homosexuality and confusion about what is right and wrong.

But they are definitely not catering high enough because they are not a stable sure thing.

It’s becoming more and more obvious that they are manufactured so their appeal or force over the fans is not really theirs.

And...I believe at some point someone might break down because they are living way far away from reality.

Taehyung with his half naked selfies and interacting with most likely minors (yeah, Taehyung...I know so I am just mention only this thing), while he was the one being natural, talking about classical music, jazz, etc...all of that is not appealing anymore.

I feel it’s like the company says - ok. Who’s the one the girls go most crazy about - Taehyung. Let’s up the game and post a naked selfie.

Next - Jungkook. Let’s have him showing his tattoos and have his high feminine voice sing the cover of a gay singer.

They are trying all sorts of things, like throwing things in a basket and hope for one to hit it.

Catering, catering. But NOT boybands. Not a “sure” longlasting thing. That’s the issue. It’s too unpredictable.

I don’t know if you are aware about the fact that they’ve been plagued with incidents over incidents up to the director quitting like one or two weeks before this year’s edition.

Talking about money missing or money being handled inappropriately, prizes being decided and given to people that were not only bottom of the list but affiliated with board members, etc...

It’s all about money, interests and keeping some appearance every now and then giving a Grammy to someone with good music.

It would have been very obvious that it’s faked if a apparently “serious and respectable” music show, or THE music show in the biz, will suddenly give an award to BTS. For anything related to music or video.

Even them winning for that booklet was obvious as hell that it was all for gay mafia agenda.
7 boys, lying next to each other, “vulnerable”, slightly crying, bare feet...c’mon....all the male creeps out there fantasizing over them and the inappropriate content, or let’s say the obvious homosexual content...

So totally with you on this one, observe the upcoming period of time, I’ve posted in this thread about their newest commercial for Lotte (look into the scandals involving Lotte), see maybe if you smell the company’s confusion over dealing with this situation.

This year should have been a financial boom for BigHit. It became their worst year. Forget the Grammys next year...
If there is anyone doing the high catering thing is the company with their influence, not the members or the band. Think about the fact that they’re worth about 5 billion and Bang Si-Hyuk alone about 1 billion (I believe he has more than that)

They’ve already won by not winning a Grammy. Didn’t “army” went on to stream like crazy I don’t know how many songs making them trending all over the internet?

Bottom line - they can only cater to the gay mafia up until to a certain point without loosing fans or money.
It’s very common in South Korean culture for men not to enter serious relationships before they go to the military. Presumably that’s because it’s difficult to settle down with someone and then have to go away for almost 2 years. The most common age for men to marry there is around 31/32 years old.
The marriage rate in South Korea is at an all time low. I can’t help think the mandatory military service in SK interferes with relationships. That and the fact that for many families, parents still have a huge influence over who their children marry. Because relationships aren’t developed in the they are in many western countries, many decide not to marry.
That’s not from Wikipedia by the way. Continue speculating if you like though, don’t let the truth or reality get in the way of it.

You are actually making me really angry because your misinformation is actually dangerous and yet you accused me of being deranged about HIV.
In the U.K. we don’t even have health insurance. Our health care is free at the point of delivery! Practically my whole family works within our health service and I can tell you there is no secret incentives for reporting deaths as coronavirus.
Are you really so stupid that you don’t know that one of the major concerns is that deaths are being grossly underreported because people are being under diagnosed.
Ignorance is a very dangerous thing. At least, if you’re going to spread spurious nonsense check that your basic facts are right.
Hello hon33.

It has become global public knowledge now that Corona death statistics have been rigged worldwide.

I can tell u from my country alone that the stats have been rigged. My friends grandmother died of a heart attack and it was listed as covid. This has been happening worldwide im really surprised u dont know because even the american government has released a statement saying even if u died of other illnesses and it was suspected u had covid or tested for covid etc etc u will still be listed as a covid death. U really don't know???

Hon33

Veteran
Hello hon33.

It has become global public knowledge now that Corona death statistics have been rigged worldwide.

I can tell u from my country alone that the stats have been rigged. My friends grandmother died of a heart attack and it was listed as covid. This has been happening worldwide im really surprised u dont know because even the american government has released a statement saying even if u died of other illnesses and it was suspected u had covid or tested for covid etc etc u will still be listed as a covid death. U really don't know???
I really don’t know. As I’ve always said, I have to go on my experience, my knowledge and the evidence in front of me.
Here in the UK we have had about 32000 deaths. These figures - and I believe it’s the same worldwide - only include hospital deaths. In reality, they estimate that deaths could be up to 70% higher than they are reported to be.
I have family and friends working in the health service here. I know people who have had Covid-19 and survived and I know people who have had it and died.
In the elderly care home where my friend works, 10 people died in one weekend. They had all been tested and confirmed as having the condition.
Covid-19 is a very complex condition and it can cause multiple organ failure, as well as pneumonia and other complications. There is a new inflammatory response they are reporting in children, for example.
Recording of deaths and what is put on a death certificate is quite complicated. On it will be listed a primary diagnosis, then secondary diagnoses. So quite often, the primary diagnosis may be different from the thing that actually killled you. If, for example, someone dies of a heart attack it may be recorded as the cause of death “secondary to Covid-19”. Would they have died of a heart attack if they didn’t have Covid-19? Maybe or maybe not?

I can honestly tell you, that I believe everything they are saying about the number of deaths arising from Covid-19. The death rates in individual countries have been higher in the past number of months than they would normally be at this time of year. If you look back at the pattern of deaths in previous years, most countries all around the world have had a spike this year. This huge spike has been brought about by Covid-19. If you take Covid-19 out of the equation, then what is causing these increased numbers?
I think you have hinted at where you live before and if I am right, your country is one that has managed the outbreak a lot better than many others. Although, there is some concern it may not have reached a peak. They have implemented screening and strict lockdown which is now being eased a little? Because some countries already a significant community healthcare system which had screening for tuberculosis and HIV, they were able to screen for Covid-19 among the general population and that has been hugely successful in keeping the figures down. In countries like the U.K. and USA, that has not been the case as our health service isn’t geared toward those type of screening programmes. That is why our figures are so much higher.
There is no public acknowledgement where I live that the figures are being manipulated. People know they are not, because they have lost loved ones to the condition. I suppose if you live in a country where death rates aren’t as high - especially when those are countries like the US which are huge world powers - it can be difficult to understand how the figures could be so high.
The lack of testing in the U.K. and USA in the early stages has had a substantial negative impact. The USA has been dismissive in general of the severity of the situation.

Hon33

Veteran

See Saudi Arabia.

I mean...make up your mind !
Do you want to present Taehyung going rogue, wild and naked for the girls or do you want to push the “TaeKook” card? Just choose one thing. Not trying from all sides because you’re desperate to earn more billions.

I really am curious about why you have chosen to work in the entertainment industry when you obviously believe it is so corrupt?

boti

Veteran
I totally agree, they like to maintain "wining through hardship" image.
Exactly.

It’s the same tactic they use whenever they “forget” to mention one member in their promos or credits.
The same tactic behind showing all those images with them collapsing, or being hurt, or the fact that for the past two years the members mostly talk about how much they suffer and their “hardships”
It’s a tactic to raise empathy or even guilt in their fans mind, which results in “army” working even “harder” to stream and purchase merchandise because the members have worked so hard.

Every time, they (both BTS as well as BigHit) trend afterwards and their streaming numbers spike.
Who gets the benefits? BigHit.
Whenever you say BTS, you also say BigHit.

It’s not like the average music listener knows which label Madonna or Rihanna or Lady Gaga is signed with.

BigHit is putting their logo on everything. I got sick of watching anything related to BTS because it’s always BigHit first. BigHit logo, BigHit opening, BigHit website, BigHit everything.
No. It should be BTS. It IS BTS.
Nobody wants to see or listen to BigHit Pedo Bang Si-Hyuk and the rest of the pervs.

There are respectable ways to build a career or simply do your job, and there is the other way.

Last edited:

boti

Veteran
Another dude who apparently also lived with the members.
At the time he mentions he was about 19-20 while Jungkook was 12-13.
Wow. That’s really ...normal...:mad:

boti

Veteran
A9E15894-1211-4B25-A8F2-0EA3EFDF2D75.jpeg

From all the investors mentioned:

The death cases around Netmarble’s shady business are no secret anymore

Legend Capital is a hedge fund dealing mostly in Asia, especially in China involved amongst others with
  • healthcare, investments in experimental labs and pharma industry, (BTS’s propaganda for vaccines);
  • Crypto-businesses, used mainly by the underground world for drugs, guns, illegal deals, child pornography, sex and r*pe material (see BTS’s lack of support for the victims of the NTH-room);
  • Elite’s “climate change propaganda” agenda, one of their “engines” being Hyundai (see BTS’s sponsorship deal with them and Hyundai being part of the Freemasonry), as Legend Capital is one of the main investors and insurers of Hyundai

http://www.captiveinsurancetimes.com/captiveinsurancenews/article.php?article_id=6481

https://insuranceasianews.com/hyundai-insurance-chinas-us158m-stake-sales-approved-by-regulator/

https://www.chinamoneynetwork.com/2018/12/12/legend-capital-leads-series-c-round-into-chinas-testing-services-provider-safe-medical-evaluation

LB Investment has been part of the conglomerate LG (see BTS’s LG sponsorship)

http://m.theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20181019000427

Mirae Asset Daewoo - South Korea’s largest investment banking and stock brokerage company by market capitalization.

According to an article from 27th April 2020, BigHit/Bang Si-Hyuk are still pushing the company’s public trading.
When the company bleeds for money, losses and even members leaving for military, be sure that the milking out of the members will reach new heights.

https://m.pulsenews.co.kr/view.php?year=2020&no=434698

As far as their investors goes- the world of elite’s agenda and Freemasonry is really small.

Hon33

Veteran
View attachment 36322

From all the investors mentioned:

The death cases around Netmarble’s shady business are no secret anymore

Legend Capital is a hedge fund dealing mostly in Asia, especially in China involved amongst others with
  • healthcare, investments in experimental labs and pharma industry, (BTS’s propaganda for vaccines);
  • Crypto-businesses, used mainly by the underground world for drugs, guns, illegal deals, child pornography, sex and r*pe material (see BTS’s lack of support for the victims of the NTH-room);
  • Elite’s “climate change propaganda” agenda, one of their “engines” being Hyundai (see BTS’s sponsorship deal with them and Hyundai being part of the Freemasonry), as Legend Capital is one of the main investors and insurers of Hyundai

http://www.captiveinsurancetimes.com/captiveinsurancenews/article.php?article_id=6481

https://insuranceasianews.com/hyundai-insurance-chinas-us158m-stake-sales-approved-by-regulator/

https://www.chinamoneynetwork.com/2018/12/12/legend-capital-leads-series-c-round-into-chinas-testing-services-provider-safe-medical-evaluation

LB Investment has been part of the conglomerate LG (see BTS’s LG sponsorship)

http://m.theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20181019000427

Mirae Asset Daewoo - South Korea’s largest investment banking and stock brokerage company by market capitalization.

According to an article from 27th April 2020, BigHit/Bang Si-Hyuk are still pushing the company’s public trading.
When the company bleeds for money, losses and even members leaving for military, be sure that the milking out of the members will reach new heights.

https://m.pulsenews.co.kr/view.php?year=2020&no=434698

As far as their investors goes- the world of elite’s agenda and Freemasonry is really small.
Ang yet you still don’t answer why you’d want to work in the entertainment industry.

boti

Veteran

This tweet has surfaced on the twitter account quoted.

It’s an ad from 2016 which apparently got removed after Korean fans protested against it for being inappropriate.

If the translations offered are correct, apparently Taehyung is saying to Jungkook

“kook - ah, let’s just have some without dating” and Jungkook says “no, hyung. It’s hard even just bromance. “

So basically their slogan was sexual with gay content, was removed and “someone” discovered it (this “bisexual” twitter user), published it again, and now I’ve seen it on twitter and Instagram with people either saying - oh my God, they were already hinting in 2016 that they are a couple and the others going like - how could someone protest to have the ad taken down.

Well, it’s sexual gay propaganda. “Have some” without dating. Random sex. Promiscuity.
“Bromance”= gay.

2016 was definitely a better place than now.

Hon33

Veteran

This tweet has surfaced on the twitter account quoted.

It’s an ad from 2016 which apparently got removed after Korean fans protested against it for being inappropriate.

If the translations offered are correct, apparently Taehyung is saying to Jungkook

“kook - ah, let’s just have some without dating” and Jungkook says “no, hyung. It’s hard even just bromance. “

So basically their slogan was sexual with gay content, was removed and “someone” discovered it (this “bisexual” twitter user), published it again, and now I’ve seen it on twitter and Instagram with people either saying - oh my God, they were already hinting in 2016 that they are a couple and the others going like - how could someone protest to have the ad taken down.

Well, it’s sexual gay propaganda. “Have some” without dating. Random sex. Promiscuity.
“Bromance”= gay.

2016 was definitely a better place than now.
Why does it matter so much to you if they are a couple?

boti

Veteran
Boti what happened? why did you do a separate thread?

I hope you are ok. But you can talk to me via private message if you want.
Dear Cadiz,
Thank you for remembering me and for your kind words.

The best way to explain the reason of me leaving the other thread and starting this one is if you could take a look at what happened in the pages 1329-1331 where for almost 24 hours hours I was targeted by a member, who used false pretense in the style of “Social Justice Warrior” , to hide the fact that one single sentence regarding Jungkook in a dancing analysis, which took me more than 30 min to make, caused her uncontrolled lashing out at me, pointing out to her need of reading about the members being “victims” who are actually “suffering” because they are abused within the cult.
That’s the short version of it and it sounded to me like an obsessive fan.

It wasn’t necessarily because of that particular member that I left the thread, there have been some trolls, obsessive and unstable members who simply can’t be dealt with other than ignoring.
The one or the other members tried to calm down the situation, but that member simply couldn’t stop herself, exploded once I caught her up in her lies and nobody actually really jumped in pointing out to the problematic of obsessive fans.

Which made me revise the entire thread and come to the conclusion -like I’ve mentioned in my answer to her - I feel that the spirit of the thread is one under the need to read only a certain type of things about the members, which is making them seem as victims under a spell, mind controlling programs, spirits, Black Magic, Satan, etc. so in the end to victimize them rather than accepting a more plausible truth, something that has always been the case for any pop male young singer/boyband.
I respect the people who went into great detailed analysis, but I don’t believe in most of it. Especially not the spirit of it, the one of thinking that BTS are victims under some sort of control with all the upcoming sacrifices and who dies when because he’s a victim who was chosen from the beginning to die.

It made no point for me to antagonize anyone, or come in and dispute everything that was written, I never mentioned it, which is why I am explaining my decision publicly here, to also express my thoughts over what was written in the thread.

MK Ultra is a failed CIA project who might or might not still exist.

BTS don’t look anything like someone under mind programming. They wouldn’t be able to perform and engage publicly or else (recording for ex) in any activities.

Freemasons do engage in all the rituals mentioned in the thread, but this only happens with a handful of selected people, older, people who have catered to the highest degree for a long time and whose loyalty has been tested multiple times at high levels, targeting them and catching them with dirt (see politicians) , helping them in compromising situations and make sure they will serve until they die. People in high functions or people with great influence, people who are being blackmailed for the gain of others.
If anything this applies to BigHit inner circle of investors, CEO’s and Bang Si-Hyuk.
Not BTS.

At 22-28 they have somehow the mentality of children, have nothing to offer to the high degrees of Freemasons (they aren’t running a hedge fund/ aren’t CEO of a company) and cannot be trusted.
Which is why I doubt they have anything directly to do with that high of a level in the Freemasonry.

I wanted to open this thread for my research, in order to be able to talk and expose things that don’t go that far into the satanic theories and felt that the other thread is simply more about - let’s blame voodoo on the members obvious culpability.

I doubt that many people in the thread have read the Masonic code, or went over all the MK Ultra documentation...

For me the personal aspect of the members and the business decisions made it’s more important and interesting than finding Satan in everything just to think they’re under a spell.

Their eyes “shifting”?
Yoongi seems to be on light anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds. Jimin seems to be on heavy anti-depressants and sleeping pills.

They’ve been constantly stalked and surrounded by their own 30+ staff members. Being closely filmed and photographed day and night, from how they eat and sleep to how they yawn, breath, brush teeth’s, etc.
That’s mental abuse not related to Freemasonry or mind control. That’s mental abuse and people selling their souls for fame and money rather than getting a job/studying/learning/practicing.
Why bother practicing your voice when you could just watch TV and do playback.
On the other hand you have musicians who walk around with blood and wounds on their fingers from all the practicing and the true meaning of “hard work”. Funny how those people never complain about it.

When people talk about “selling their souls”, they don’t talk about a pact with satan.
It’s simple - some people are choosing respect and dignity over money and fame.
They only regret it once the superficial aspect of it - mostly fame and screaming fans, which is what the members are desperate for- fades away and you are left there with a guilty conscience and nothing of substance. While the next generation of young pretty boys willing to please even more the bosses are looking down on you.

With all the cameras, and lights, and people touching them left and right...the one moment where they don’t have a camera sticking up to their face is actually when they do interviews. Because of the distance between cameraman and them.

Of course they will inadvertently use this moment to loosen up a bit, especially since they still don’t have a clue about English language.

In the end, I could equally be wrong. :cool:

I will be updating this thread with my research and analysis and this way I won’t bother the people in the other thread, where my view over the entire subject in the end simply doesn’t collide with the rest.

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
Dear Cadiz,

The best way to explain the reason of me leaving the other thread and starting this one is if you could take a look at what happened in the pages 1329-1331 where for almost 24 hours hours I was targeted by a member, who used false pretense in the style of “Social Justice Warrior” , to hide the fact that one single sentence regarding Jungkook in a dancing analysis, which took me more than 30 min to make, caused her uncontrolled lashing out at me, pointing out to her need of reading about the members being “victims” who are actually “suffering” because they are abused within the cult.

It wasn’t necessarily because of that particular member that I left the thread, there have been some trolls, obsessive and unstable members who simply can’t be dealt with other than ignoring.
The one or the other members tried to calm down the situation, but that member simply couldn’t stop herself, exploded once I caught her up in her lies and nobody actually really jumped in pointing out to the problematic of obsessive fans.

Which made me revise the entire thread and come to the conclusion -like I’ve mentioned in my answer to her - I feel that the spirit of the thread is one under the need to read only a certain type of things about the members, which is making them seem as victims under a spell, mind controlling programs, spirits, Black Magic, Satan, etc. so in the end to victimize them rather than accepting a more plausible truth, something that has always been the case for any pop male young singer/boyband.
I respect the people who went into great detailed analysis, but I don’t believe in most of it. Especially not the spirit of it, the one of thinking that BTS are victims under some sort of control with all the upcoming sacrifices and who dies when because he’s a victim who was chosen from the beginning to die.

It made no point for me to antagonize anyone, or come in and dispute everything that was written, I never mentioned it, which is why I am explaining my decision publicly here, to also express my thoughts over what was written in the thread.

BTS don’t look anything like someone under mind programming. They wouldn’t be able to perform and engage publicly or else (recording for ex) in any activities.

Freemasons do engage in all the rituals mentioned in the thread, but this only happens with a handful of selected people, older, people who have catered to the highest degree for a long time and whose loyalty has been tested multiple times at high levels, targeting them and catching them with dirt (see politicians) , helping them in compromising situations and make sure they will serve until they die. People in high functions or people with great influence, people who are being blackmailed for the gain of others.
If anything this applies to BigHit inner circle of investors, CEO’s and Bang Si-Hyuk.
Not BTS.

At 22-28 they have somehow the mentality of children, have nothing to offer to the high degrees of Freemasons (they aren’t running a hedge fund/ aren’t CEO of a company) and cannot be trusted.
Which is why I doubt they have anything directly to do with that high of a level in the Freemasonry.

I wanted to open this thread for my research, in order to be able to talk and expose things that don’t go that far into the satanic theories and felt that the other thread is simply more about - let’s blame voodoo on the members obvious culpability.

I doubt that many people in the thread have read the Masonic code, or went over all the MK Ultra documentation...

For me the personal aspect of the members and the business decisions made it’s more important and interesting than finding Satan in everything just to think they’re under a spell.

Their eyes “shifting”?
Yoongi seems to be on light anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds. Jimin seems to be on heavy anti-depressants and sleeping pills.

They’ve been constantly stalked and surrounded by their own 30+ staff members. Being closely filmed and photographed day and night, from how they eat and sleep to how they yawn, breath, brush teeth’s, etc.
That’s mental abuse not related to Freemasonry or mind control. That’s mental abuse and people selling their souls for fame and money rather than getting a job/studying/learning/practicing.
On the other hand you have musicians who walk around with blood and wounds on their fingers from all the practicing and the true meaning of “hard work”. Funny how those people never complain about it.

When people talk about “selling their souls”, they don’t talk about a pact with satan.
They only regret it once the superficial aspect of it - mostly fame and screening fans, which is what the members are desperate for- fades away and you are left there with a guilty conscience and nothing of substance. While the next generation of young pretty boys willing to please even more the bosses are looking down on you.

With all the cameras, and lights, and people touching them left and right...the one moment where they don’t have a camera sticking up to their face is actually when they do interviews. Because of the distance between cameraman and them.

Of course they will inadvertently use this moment to loosen up a bit, especially since they still don’t have a clue about English language.

I will be updating this thread with my research and analysis and this way I won’t bother the people in the other thread, where my view over the entire subject in the end simply doesn’t collide with the rest.
And yet, you still work for the entertainment industry?

cadiz

Star
Dear Cadiz,

Not BTS.

Their eyes “shifting”?

They only regret it once the superficial aspect of it - mostly fame and screening fans, which is what the members are desperate for- fades away and you are left there with a guilty conscience and nothing of substance. While the next generation of young pretty boys willing to please even more the bosses are looking down on you.

Thank you for explaining.
And I'm glad you still sharing info because I find your posts very interesting. I will be checking the thread when I can :)

boti

Veteran
7E3525ED-E520-4739-8898-9878F019B0F2.jpeg

BTS x Lemona promotion

Lemona is part of Kyung Nam Pharm, a company with a profile suitable for the likes of BigHit and Bang Si-Hyuk:

With former CEO Lee Hee-cheol who was indicted in 2014 due to false reporting of sales worth 5 billion won between 2008 and 2013. In 2017, Lee was convicted of embezzlement of construction money and fraud.
In 2018 the national stock market operator decided to delist the company for lack of transparency.

What’s interesting from this article is not only their affiliation with these kind of companies, but also it points out to a possible unfair decision in favor of Samsung BioLogics which was allowed to stay listed despite suspected accounting fraud.

So why did they let Samsung off the hook?

BTS’s deal is with the Japanese representatives of the Lemon subsidiary, in anticipation of their upcoming Japanese album release and promotion in Japan.

http://m.koreabiomed.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=4767

boti

Veteran
“I SENT GAYS TO FIX OVERPOPULATION AND BOY DID THAT WORK WELL.”
Bo Burnham - From God’s Perspective

Many gay people are getting more and more in touch with normality and religion, looking to find a way to go back to normality and as far as possible away from homosexuality.
Which is pretty scary for all gays out there and their need for poop holes.

Conversion therapy is a major step in helping gays, but it has been banned in Germany by the health minister Jens Spahn who himself is gay and a anti-human-rights propagandist.
He pushed the invention of the “third gender” and laws related to it, lobbying for Bayer Pharma Industry which has now started to infect the eyes of German citizens with ads and commercials of men dressing up as women, suffering from gender dysphoria, promoting the same hateful agenda against normal people by labeling them as haters and criminals for not accepting severely mentally ill men in women housings.

Jens GAY Spahn (who looks like a p***phile in a suit) has become the german lead puppet of the elite, the gay mafia, NWO and Gates, as well as a Bilderberg member, pushing and making measles vaccination mandatory in Germany, despite the huge protests (but who cares about human rights in Germany - they never did, never will, just take a look at what’s happening there right now), he and his associates are pushing some made-up Corona-app and tracking system so that the government can track not only all your data, but even pulse, temperature, blood circulation, etc.

Jens GAY Spahn is out to make everyone gay and the rest vaccinated + tracked down like dogs to be shot.
——-
JENS GAY SPAHN, take a note from this man:

A nice video of a former gay man talking about the gay agenda.
Amongst others he mentions the importance of NOT banning conversation therapy or counseling.

Which is what Jens Gay Spahn did. If you’re a gay in Germany who doesn’t want to be anymore and you go to a psychologist to ask for advice - the doctor isn’t allowed to counsel you on the topic. It falls under the “conversion therapy”.

Meanwhile JENS GAY SPAHN doing devil’s gay mafia work:

8AAD7F6B-69C5-4F39-BF04-2AD2F8609ADE.jpeg

Jens Spahn and Bilderberg

Last edited: