Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

OwlMoon

Established
Also guys, I’m still in high school but a lot of my schoolmates are part of the lgbt people and honestly before finding these thread I thought homosexuality was normal and acceptable, and my best friend happens to be gay so he told what he thinks of the gayest member and he happens to pick JM and TH. I want to clarify that and I’m aware what I’m talking about, rest assured that I will not promote homosexuality in this thread and I think that my views has changed on all these gay things

this:

Blind Items Revealed #2

September 14, 2020

I am sure it is no coincidence that a manager of one of the most famous K-pop bands of all time was the recipient of a shipment from China that was intercepted by authorities in South Korea nearly a decade ago. 2012 to be exact.

BTS/Infant flesh capsules

I found this about the capsules:

Chinese-made capsules thought to spur virility.

The dried flesh of dead infants appears to be the not-so-secret ingredient in a health supplement that is reportedly being smuggled out of China.

The performance-enhancement pills, touted for increasing vitality and sex drive, have been found in the luggage of tourists and in international mail, according to South Korean authorities.
I feel sick... no words! Absolutely disgusted

The reason why homosexuality is viewed not just as normal but as somehow superior to what is actually normal, it’s due to the success of their propaganda. The one of normalizing it, having gay presenters on tv to push their effeminate behavior and pass it as a normality, gay images all over the place, etc.
let’s not forget - God forbid you say something not supportive. Never mind religion or even nature/evolution/Darwinism
Everything speaks against it but the most - their behavior is always the one outing their mental illness

Since you’re in high school you must be younger than me and this trait isn’t always that obvious until later - but gays hate women, lesbians hate men. Gays and lesbians hate each other.

For them the opposite sex represents everything that defines them as abnormal and what should be present in their life.

You could be best friends but one day you’ll make any comment to some peculiar things about their behavior, that will be it.

I also think Namjoon and Jin aren’t gay, definitely Jimin and J-Hope and TH maybe at some point he was so pushed into this JK thing and there were so many strange moments between them if it weren’t for my brainwashed brain I would have no doubt about it that he’s also gay.

All his actors friends are gay. Not openly of course but clearly gay. Gay people live for recruiting people and turning you gay so his hwarang filming - perfectly timed.
If he’s not sure wether it’s normal or not, his gay actor friends are sure to comfort him and telling him it’s perfectly normal.

Also peachboy with whom he hangs and who writes music - super gay.
Even if he wouldn’t be gay, you wouldn’t see him with a girl - that will be too damaging for the band. Which is why his private life it’s the most secret kept one.

Something’s off with Suga in terms with gayness. He wanted to be this cool ass “man”, now he’s totally gay in his behavior.

F@@@ o_O
Why aren’t those things exposed??
Once again - they never talked about nth.
Meanwhile this:

I suspect that they’ve been using BTS for trafficking various stuff - with all their suspicious trips at the beginning where they were supposedly poor, yet traveling all over the world.

They’re now promoting Coca-Cola. One of the companies using the embryos from aborted killed babies.
Available in SK, China, Australia and UAE.
http://instagr.am/p/CFXtKc9Cmxi/
This was judicial watch’s uncovering about how the FDA under Obama paid for fresh aborted embryos and companies are paying for the baby flesh.

And they give money to BLM.

It’s always the democratic communists doing these kind of things. Every time a perverse story uncovers or a perverse agenda is being pushed - it’s always communist democrats.

It’s all have been planned with those BTS people being extra chosen from cities outside Seoul because it’s easier to fool them.

The entire traveling with so many people for no reason. Trafficking.

Thank you. I hope for you to still remain active in here.
Bighit is into some deep shit (mind my language).... dynamite just confirmed this. I’m not even surprised about this and do you know what annoys me even more. People think this company is the “perfect” company. The level of deception is so frustrating. CocaCola again involved with trafficking... all these big companies BTS collab with are. Samsung, Hyundai, Grammy

OwlMoon

Established
The reason why homosexuality is viewed not just as normal but as somehow superior to what is actually normal, it’s due to the success of their propaganda. The one of normalizing it, having gay presenters on tv to push their effeminate behavior and pass it as a normality, gay images all over the place, etc.
let’s not forget - God forbid you say something not supportive. Never mind religion or even nature/evolution/Darwinism
Everything speaks against it but the most - their behavior is always the one outing their mental illness

Since you’re in high school you must be younger than me and this trait isn’t always that obvious until later - but gays hate women, lesbians hate men. Gays and lesbians hate each other.

For them the opposite sex represents everything that defines them as abnormal and what should be present in their life.

You could be best friends but one day you’ll make any comment to some peculiar things about their behavior, that will be it.

I also think Namjoon and Jin aren’t gay, definitely Jimin and J-Hope and TH maybe at some point he was so pushed into this JK thing and there were so many strange moments between them if it weren’t for my brainwashed brain I would have no doubt about it that he’s also gay.

All his actors friends are gay. Not openly of course but clearly gay. Gay people live for recruiting people and turning you gay so his hwarang filming - perfectly timed.
If he’s not sure wether it’s normal or not, his gay actor friends are sure to comfort him and telling him it’s perfectly normal.

Also peachboy with whom he hangs and who writes music - super gay.
Even if he wouldn’t be gay, you wouldn’t see him with a girl - that will be too damaging for the band. Which is why his private life it’s the most secret kept one.

Something’s off with Suga in terms with gayness. He wanted to be this cool ass “man”, now he’s totally gay in his behavior.

F@@@ o_O
Why aren’t those things exposed??
Once again - they never talked about nth.
Meanwhile this:

I suspect that they’ve been using BTS for trafficking various stuff - with all their suspicious trips at the beginning where they were supposedly poor, yet traveling all over the world.

They’re now promoting Coca-Cola. One of the companies using the embryos from aborted killed babies.
Available in SK, China, Australia and UAE.
http://instagr.am/p/CFXtKc9Cmxi/
This was judicial watch’s uncovering about how the FDA under Obama paid for fresh aborted embryos and companies are paying for the baby flesh.

And they give money to BLM.

It’s always the democratic communists doing these kind of things. Every time a perverse story uncovers or a perverse agenda is being pushed - it’s always communist democrats.

It’s all have been planned with those BTS people being extra chosen from cities outside Seoul because it’s easier to fool them.

The entire traveling with so many people for no reason. Trafficking.

Thank you. I hope for you to still remain active in here.
Thanks for your insight, yeah I’ve had a couple of arguments with him, I think it’s time to reconsider this relationship. I don’t think I wanna be around gays and their propaganda anymore, and idc if I’m labeled a homophobe.

Anyways, those instant flesh capsules aren’t they adrenochrome?

OwlMoon

Established
Bighit is into some deep shit (mind my language).... dynamite just confirmed this. I’m not even surprised about this and do you know what annoys me even more. People think this company is the “perfect” company. The level of deception is so frustrating. CocaCola again involved with trafficking... all these big companies BTS collab with are. Samsung, Hyundai, Grammy
I was surprised that Samsung and Hyundai are corrupted, but I’ve always known that Grammys are easily bought if you’ve enough influence, idk which celebrity said it but it was along those lines

Kittyn

Established
I hope it’s ok here to talk about a Taiwanese Actor... Aaron Yan. Famous Taiwanese actor/singer noticed for having some of the best reviewed dramas like Refresh Man. Everyone assumed he was straight from his Romantic dramas with females but his jealous ex boyfriend outed him claiming he was cheating with two other men in 2018. Gay marriage only became legal in 2019.
Other famous Taiwanese celebrities who have come out:

This is a lot higher than Korean celebs but I think Korea will also be following this especially with BTS promoting the gay agenda so much.

Aaron also talked about being in a boyband and how there were always growing tensions between members. He states that they didn’t get along with eachother and there was a lot of jealousy surrounding solo fan behaviour etc... we can clearly see this dynamic in BTS too.
These issues are global. Each country operates the same because each country is following orders from the same people

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.asiaone.com/entertainment/aaron-yan-reveals-hes-not-friends-fahrenheit-members-and-even-hated-some-them?amp
And I just watched this before I read your post.

Kittyn

Established
Great video thank you so much❤❤❤They are music partners not a "family"...i knew that they are fake but a lot of fans are very blind
I expect that some of my followed kpop groups are good coworkers and colleagues but I don't believe all of them are close friends. Maybe friends yes but not as close family. That's BS. Even some people on allkpop forums and youtube believes that members are family is fake

Fujiko

Star
A sign to somehow appreciate Bang, Lenzo and the involvement of the rest is how despite many leaked material showing innapropriate behavior, there is rarely a comment from a fan questioning at least some of their doings. The crazier over BTS they are, the more "protective", the more they should out BigHit and Bang.
Extraordinary manipulation coming from BigHit.
Every other SK company has been blasted x million times.

in terms of illuminati/freemasonry/satanic cults (freemasons aren't the only ones), drinking blood and eating human flesh, which is the definition of cannibalism, is part of the ritual, sign of your devotion.
Nestle , Coca-Cola have been using embryos in their products since decades, for the sole purpose of getting people used to a certain taste and making them become cannibals.
The main reason behind leftist/s agenda to allow people to abort and kill babies at any time during pregnancy, is because they use and trade with those embryos. I have seen documentaries, in fact a recent one only months ago, exposing the fact that very often those babies aborted are actually able to live on their own and the doctors let them die to sell their embryos to companies trading with them.
I have posted a video of chrissy teigen talking about how she wouldn't mind eating human flesh if it is prepared nicely. she wasn't joking.
then you have marina abramovic, a devil in disguise, who is constantly promoting the consume of blood, human flesh and is having blood parties and orgies.

adrenochrome is a compound formed by the oxidation of adrenaline. Its main medical use is to slow blood loss by promoting clotting in open wounds. it is available in a chemical form, most outlets stating its source is synthetic and its uses are the inhibition of COMT (which deactivates certain neurotransmitters), and the synthesis of prostaglandins (fats involved with blood clotting).

but the reality is - it keeps you young. the reason why all those devils in holloywood and politicians are looking and living as if they/re 30 years younger is not because of comsetic surgeries or magic pills.
look at obama, gates, clinton, epstein, soros murdoch, jared leto, ellen degeneres etc. those (suspected of taking real adrenochrome) are actually oldish.

the reason why children are being first obtucted, then raped by gay pedophiles, tortured and killed, is for the benefits of the adrenochrome found in their blood. And of course - mainly because of the monsters living between us humans and then people supporting them.

i recommend these videos, one is even from a turksih channel, which is surprising.

BBC, on of the leading evil conglomerate promoting it as a normal thing

as far as your gay friend concerns - i now it might be nice and sweet and definitely a "must" to have a gay friend. He will never be your friend. nor will a lesbian be. lesbians think every woman is lesbian and gays - it's not sex and the city. they will bitch about you behind your back and betray you as soon as you don't dance their dance anymore.
I found a book years ago,it was about religions ,there was a part about blood..it was written that in medioeval times blood was very appreciated,expecially young blood and also they drank child urine...pills of blood were sold in ancient pharmacies...also one of the woman who became Saint (Therese or Catherine i don't remember who sorry)talked about how young blood could give extathic and spiritual experiences..so the famous portrait of her extasis is an adrenachrome experience...the vatican,the church is involved in these things...this book is not popular ,these disgusting things are hidden because adrenachrome,blood use is an ancient practise

Fujiko

Star
I expect that some of my followed kpop groups are good coworkers and colleagues but I don't believe all of them are close friends. Maybe friends yes but not as close family. That's BS. Even some people on allkpop forums and youtube believes that members are family is fake
It is impossible being friends with these competitions game,the comparisons between members,the visual stuff who is insane,being far from their families and being together with these people and their managers..and it is crazy that a lot of people believe in this fantasy about being united,friends and always happy,cute ...this is a plot,managers told them to act cute,to fake to love the members,to love their fans,but reality is different.They don't love themselves ,how could they really love their fans?

Kittyn

Established
It is impossible being friends with these competitions game,the comparisons between members,the visual stuff who is insane,being far from their families and being together with these people and their managers..and it is crazy that a lot of people believe in this fantasy about being united,friends and always happy,cute ...this is a plot,managers told them to act cute,to fake to love the members,to love their fans,but reality is different.They don't love themselves ,how could they really love their fans?
And like BTS, kpop is successful to sell that fantasy especially to teens. I'd rather be a Blues Clues host having toddler fans than teens because at least I can put up with delulu toddlers

Just to add, the real big earners and boss are the managers and CEOs not the idols. Idols are just workers under companies.

Fujiko

Star
Do you think you could remember/find out the book’s title?
And the GP is laughing at those who point out or even mention adrenochrome.
One will never find 100% proof but if you jail people for refusing to address to a gay psychopath with gender Dysphoria as “her” when he’s a man, then you could at least fire everyone in the FBI who was doing shopping and selling dead babies that they get to kill only because of the famous roe vs wade
I need to search if i will find the title of the book,because it was in a library,there were books about history and religions,it was very old and costed a lot ..i was very shocked for what i read.Not a common book like the popular books made for being popular,famous and sold out...but was very detailed about these things..

A sign to somehow appreciate Bang, Lenzo and the involvement of the rest is how despite many leaked material showing innapropriate behavior, there is rarely a comment from a fan questioning at least some of their doings. The crazier over BTS they are, the more "protective", the more they should out BigHit and Bang.

in terms of illuminati/freemasonry/satanic cults (freemasons aren't the only ones), drinking blood and eating human flesh, which is the definition of cannibalism, is part of the ritual, sign of your devotion.
Nestle , Coca-Cola have been using embryos in their products since decades, for the sole purpose of getting people used to a certain taste and making them become cannibals.
The main reason behind leftist/s agenda to allow people to abort and kill babies at any time during pregnancy, is because they use and trade with those embryos. I have seen documentaries, in fact a recent one only months ago, exposing the fact that very often those babies aborted are actually able to live on their own and the doctors let them die to sell their embryos to companies trading with them.
I have posted a video of chrissy teigen talking about how she wouldn't mind eating human flesh if it is prepared nicely. she wasn't joking.
then you have marina abramovic, a devil in disguise, who is constantly promoting the consume of blood, human flesh and is having blood parties and orgies.

adrenochrome is a compound formed by the oxidation of adrenaline. Its main medical use is to slow blood loss by promoting clotting in open wounds. it is available in a chemical form, most outlets stating its source is synthetic and its uses are the inhibition of COMT (which deactivates certain neurotransmitters), and the synthesis of prostaglandins (fats involved with blood clotting).

but the reality is - it keeps you young. the reason why all those devils in holloywood and politicians are looking and living as if they/re 30 years younger is not because of comsetic surgeries or magic pills.
look at obama, gates, clinton, epstein, soros murdoch, jared leto, ellen degeneres etc. those (suspected of taking real adrenochrome) are actually oldish.

the reason why children are being first obtucted, then raped by gay pedophiles, tortured and killed, is for the benefits of the adrenochrome found in their blood. And of course - mainly because of the monsters living between us humans and then people supporting them.

i recommend these videos, one is even from a turksih channel, which is surprising.

as far as your gay friend concerns - i now it might be nice and sweet and definitely a "must" to have a gay friend. He will never be your friend. nor will a lesbian be. lesbians think every woman is lesbian and gays - it's not sex and the city. they will bitch about you behind your back and betray you as soon as you don't dance their dance anymore.
Time to throw out my nestle I feel disgusted of myself. What if there are other companies that but disgusting things into their products too?

Nestle already controls the majority of products (from salty to sweets)
By the way - Nestle’s CEO is the idiot who wanted to OWN the water (rain, ocean,etc) and make people pay for.
Here a funny video to the subject.

So if you’re wondering which products include human modified ingredients - unless you eat solely food that you’ve harbored yourself, chances are high that you’re having your daily intake of HEK 293 – human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce these receptors.

This is one of the list containing some known companies to do so while “proudly” playing the SJW agenda of less MGM’s in their food.
They also use other things like Chinese hamster ovarian cells.

Thats like people going to the beach and someone now makes them pay for the sand. Thank you for this information!

Fujiko

Star
This is one example why they’re ensuring that the younger generation starts killing themselves (at the benefits of those promoting depopulation), hooked up on drugs or pills (benefit of Pharma Industry), or simply controlling their fake sick mind.

They are desperately trying to get their “IDOL’s” attention by creating a fake depression.

Then they go on weverse writing about it hoping to get BTS’s attention.

Instead of telling them - girl, you’re too young to be depressed, or at least like Baekhyun (Exo, hope I got his name correct this time) to tone it a bit down....no ! BTS MUST talk about how they’re also in the same situation to make the fans believe they share something special and private - being mentally ill/depressed/sad.

Making them believe that thanks to BTS they are better.
What a bunch of cheap evil manipulation.

Oh yeah, let’s remember - it was Bang pedo and BigHit who made it part of their questionary to ask about mental illnesses. As if it’s the new gay thing - if you’re not mentally ill, then you’re not worthy !

Girl, BTS and “army” are not family. You’ve never even met, are not related, not married, and army is simply a label. BTS a name.

View attachment 42523
View attachment 42524
View attachment 42525

Namjoon’s response:
View attachment 42526
These words are not genuine...the only true thing is that he wants to keep this insane bound with armys...and she is a slave because she wants to be helped by them..another option is that she invented all the history to have an answer by the idol

OwlMoon

Established

After browsing your thread and doing research on my own, I’ll follow your advice. It’s a crazy world out there and idk what or who to believe, so thanks for this :)

Also, is it possible that CEO Nestle idiot or the elite will be able to buy the water in the world, with all that’s happening right now it seems like a possibility or am I just paranoid?

Last edited:

OwlMoon

Established
Sorry it took some time but here are the videos I found before finding these thread

This one is about BTS in the Illuminati and etc, the author is very nice and actually left the fandom cause she found herself to be toxic and has self destructive thoughts and actions and figured it was her obsession on BTS, also she’s a regular here but I don’t know her ID

This author had a theory that BTS was prostituted and is giving sexual services in the industry, and of course in typical ARMY fashion she was bashed with hate comments how she’s trying to frame them as a victim. She’s also been here but I don’t know if she ever had an ID

OwlMoon

Established
If you have read the posts made previously about JTBC and how they went from almost exposing stuff on BigHit with BigHit selling them TH for a soundtrack in exchange for silence...

well. I don’t know what it says, but at some point during in the soop you will see JTBC’s logo.

After which I did a bit of research and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
In the Soop airs on JTBC!!

I laugh because I was right again. Which isn’t that difficult...there’s always something behind every decision Bang is making.
Such as - every time they have something big - this UN speech, award show, a big feature, they keep bombing the internet with new video material promoting something resulting in a sudden overload of material amplifying the reaction of army, but equally the internet, who will faint over their UN speech while crying over a new commercial.

Today they had:
UN speech
Samsung commercial
Fila commercial
Soop airing
New Soop preview

All released at the same time.
It’s their(BigHit) tactic. To release an overload of material at the same time.

so JTBC was right with their uncovering.

They really made a deal as I’ve estimated but the amount of shit they must have gotten on Bang’s shitty contract must be HUUUUUGEEEE. because it wasn’t enough to sell TH to them. They have an entire series streamed on their channel!!

I am more sure than previously (posted a few days ago) that under those circumstances with JTBC betting on IPO, Bang has gotten himself some shares in JTBC’s deal.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/07/big-hit-reveals-more-information-on-btss-jtbc-solo-reality-in-the-soop-bts-ver

TH constantly talking about his need to be loved. I wrote about it how his childhood issues will become worse and worse and how the unresolved child abandonment problems will cause him to become more desperate of being “loved” by strangers just for no reason.

This has become more frequent since 2019.

(see translation in the description)

http://instagr.am/p/CFe4zzrlsRs/

J-Hope’s self worth.

The older they got, the more Bang Pedo groomed them to believe they’re nothing without him, to ensure they will never leave him.
View attachment 42532
I’m still surprised how these behaviors are seen as ‘cute’ and ‘devoted love’ but in actuality is very concerning and disturbing (and I guess I did too at some point). “I wouldn’t even be able to introduce my name” I mean what the hell?! Bang Pedo is one hell of a manipulator damn

If you have read the posts made previously about JTBC and how they went from almost exposing stuff on BigHit with BigHit selling them TH for a soundtrack in exchange for silence...

well. I don’t know what it says, but at some point during in the soop you will see JTBC’s logo.

After which I did a bit of research and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
In the Soop airs on JTBC!!

I laugh because I was right again. Which isn’t that difficult...there’s always something behind every decision Bang is making.
Such as - every time they have something big - this UN speech, award show, a big feature, they keep bombing the internet with new video material promoting something resulting in a sudden overload of material amplifying the reaction of army, but equally the internet, who will faint over their UN speech while crying over a new commercial.

Today they had:
UN speech
Samsung commercial
Fila commercial
Soop airing
New Soop preview

All released at the same time.
It’s their(BigHit) tactic. To release an overload of material at the same time.

so JTBC was right with their uncovering.

They really made a deal as I’ve estimated but the amount of shit they must have gotten on Bang’s shitty contract must be HUUUUUGEEEE. because it wasn’t enough to sell TH to them. They have an entire series streamed on their channel!!

I am more sure than previously (posted a few days ago) that under those circumstances with JTBC betting on IPO, Bang has gotten himself some shares in JTBC’s deal.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/07/big-hit-reveals-more-information-on-btss-jtbc-solo-reality-in-the-soop-bts-ver

TH constantly talking about his need to be loved. I wrote about it how his childhood issues will become worse and worse and how the unresolved child abandonment problems will cause him to become more desperate of being “loved” by strangers just for no reason.

This has become more frequent since 2019.

(see translation in the description)

http://instagr.am/p/CFe4zzrlsRs/

J-Hope’s self worth.

The older they got, the more Bang Pedo groomed them to believe they’re nothing without him, to ensure they will never leave him.
View attachment 42532
This is soooooioo true. The part that they have become reliant on him. I researched a lot on Lou Pearlman. I wrote a detailed post on the other thread. If you are interested I will link it here too. He also made his artists feel like this by grooming them physically and mentally. They felt that without him they were nothing. Some of them have completely lost their sanity because of this... Aaron Carter is a good example.... he cries because he misses his abuser. Psychologically this isn’t a uncommon phenomenon and we see a lot of abuse victims develop Stockholm syndrome. It’s truly terrifying how much impact these narcissistic abusers have. It is not Only Jhope that says this. Jin said that the members of BTS were like a phone and wallet. JK practically grew up with them (V too). So we can see that if this grooming/dependence was so infiltrated at such a young age, we can begin to link how BTS are still acting like needy kids in their 20’s