Entertainment x BTS x Politics x EXPOSED

first member to leave BTS (not military or health related)

• Taehyung

• Yoongi

• Jin

• Hoseok

• Jimin

• Namjoon

• Jungkook

Results are only viewable after voting.

queen82

Star
They should have stopped after a second video version of the song which was either way useless.

But the constant overload of new videos for Dynamite has turned it to the most hated song ever.

And Bang seems to not be able to sell anything without involving Taehyung.

Also here

http://instagr.am/p/CLVAARggN8j/

Talking about bands better than BTS

http://instagr.am/p/CIdbtO_J7oD/

Incredible how much filters and make-up they use

http://instagr.am/p/CNUfHOcFzMD/

vs

http://instagr.am/p/CMzjxoQlY_h/

As always, promoting drinking - fighting over the wine bottle

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNm2ndrIr3k/?igshid=ro0qzlqnku3v
didn't koreans and asians in general use to have cure of their skin , using lotions etc i guess Jungkook didn't have the time to do this, his skin is nowhere to be perfect like one of comments said

boti

Star
didn't koreans and asians in general use to have cure of their skin , using lotions etc i guess Jungkook didn't have the time to do this, his skin is nowhere to be perfect like one of comments said
I believe they’re masters when it comes to beauty treatments

Jungkook used to have acne which has to be treated - either with medicine or lotion/laser.

His acne didn’t looked like one to need medicine - I’ve known a person who followed treatment with pills because his entire face was simply an eruption zone, causing pain and infection

The problem is - one thing you CANNOT do is wear makeup - it’s worsening the condition very fast.

I assume the constant make-up made his condition only worse over the years.

He must have done something and quite a lot to treat it, because it doesn’t look as bad as it was. I can imagine though why it wasn’t possible to get rid of it completely.

His face now seems very clean in terms of pimples and obviously some more deeper treatments as acne like his leaves scars in the skin which can be removed with laser therapy.

queen82

Star
I believe they’re masters when it comes to beauty treatments

Jungkook used to have acne which has to be treated - either with medicine or lotion/laser.

His acne didn’t looked like one to need medicine - I’ve known a person who followed treatment with pills because his entire face was simply an eruption zone, causing pain and infection

The problem is - one thing you CANNOT do is wear makeup - it’s worsening the condition very fast.

I assume the constant make-up made his condition only worse over the years.

He must have done something and quite a lot to treat it, because it doesn’t look as bad as it was. I can imagine though why it wasn’t possible to get rid of it completely.

His face now seems very clean in terms of pimples and obviously some more deeper treatments as acne like his leaves scars in the skin which can be removed with laser therapy.
ok thanks for the explanation

Borabora

Rookie
They should have stopped after a second video version of the song which was either way useless.

But the constant overload of new videos for Dynamite has turned it to the most hated song ever.

And Bang seems to not be able to sell anything without involving Taehyung.

Also here

http://instagr.am/p/CLVAARggN8j/

Talking about bands better than BTS

http://instagr.am/p/CIdbtO_J7oD/

Incredible how much filters and make-up they use

http://instagr.am/p/CNUfHOcFzMD/

vs

http://instagr.am/p/CMzjxoQlY_h/

As always, promoting drinking - fighting over the wine bottle

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNm2ndrIr3k/?igshid=ro0qzlqnku3v
Lol, the tiny tan agenda again, brainwashing their fans by creating an image that bities members still a baby and innocent.

V' is the most popular member of bities and he is media's darling. Bang pedos knows who is the most useful to attract money.
Bities fans have problematic behavior, namely obsessive possessiveness who unconsciously rejects Bities as ordinary human beings. They love that fact, possesive fans is great source of money.

and about the fighting scene over wine bottle, their fans most likely will react "aigo, look at our babies, so cutee and innocent, they all billionaire, they could buy a wine company but still fighting over one bottle. Taehyungah..jungkok-ah. let me buy it for you" #bye

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
Sorry for the late response, Door.
As to the question WHY their videos are so dark and deals with all those themes, I just wrote an answer to azure sirius explaining the exact issue.

Yes, they did their Save Me Webtoon based on their videos, also for the same reasons of people finding similarities and dealing/streaming old stuff to keep trending and getting even more involved emotionally in a fictional parasocial relation which is based on the members "weakness" , making them more reachable in their fans mind.
I wouldn't allow my children to watch such a crap. It's so unrealistic, this isn't the life any of the members has experienced, and it's fine. Art doesn't have to be auto-biographical. Take Prince as an example - he used to ask his billions of girlfriends (many underage) share personal things, troubles they have faced and he would use that in his songs. One of them got angry and made a statement to this situation.

The problem is that their fans get caught in this illusion, feeling emotional about the stories and projecting their reaction into even more feelings over the members.
I don't know if you've read the post, but I wrote once about it and quoted an article criticizing the story as well as their app, the one of being the band's "manager" and taking virtually control of their life.
The amount and height of manipulative content of everything they are doing it's mind-blowing.

Thank you for taking the time and posting the pictures (webtoon/videos) .
You are correct about your lyrics interpretation (consent), what I've wrote and your interpretation go the same direction and are both correct.
I don't know what to say about parents imposing their vision about children's future over them. It's a difficult thing. As a child or young person you don't have all the information and naturally one would be more attracted to things that come more easily than more work.
It can go wrong, but it can also end up better.
In my profession you don't get things done unless with force. Try making a child practice violin, or piano the entire day while everyone else is playing outside. Not only are you not allowed to, but even when you're allowed, you cannot risk it because of your hands, or legs (if you're a ballet dancer).
The situation you're describing it's an ideal one, but to expect from a child or a young person to have the same experience or knowledge as an adult/parent, in order to make a decision which will affect his life, it's unrealistic.
In the end if the parent's intention are the best ones, this should take precedence.

As far as Yoongi goes, given what he is doing now, he should have definitely listened to his parents.

When he joined BigHit, he seemed to be just another wanna-be-cool-kid with some wanna-be-in-a-gang-and-everyone-is-a-hater-style lyrics and parents are the evil. Naturally his parents were in the right to not allow him that.

So. Where did he ended up?
here

http://instagr.am/p/CBEJ1pYJz0K/

Your last paragraph....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, the relation between the lyrics and the video is...cricket sound.
Fans will hear the lyrics, imagining Taehyung/BTS members needing them, will imagine a story similar as the one in the video and boom it goes again, another dramatic scenario they can dream about and poor Taehyung abused by his father.
You see all their sufferance, the fans imagining holding them into their arms, ah perfect.
I thought my post was so boring that you decided not to reply, hahaha.

I didn't know that about Prince, that sounds very creepy.

You think the Save Me Webtoon was based on the videos? I thought it was the other way around, but I guess it doesnt really matter. Either way the content is very dark and creepy.

The app of being a manager? Are you talking about the BTS world game? Yeah, I saw people saying some really weird things about it, I even posted some stuff I found online. The sickest thing is that I heard, if i remember correctly, they used Jimin's eating disorder as a part of the game.

I agree with you that sometimes a child would prefer to do something that requires (seemingly) little work, I knew kids like that myself. But I think it depends on the person. If you've never had to work hard for anything, of course you wouldnt want to do it.
I just think if you have a good connection with your parents - you'll listen to them because you trust them, even if you don't agree with them. I myself had very unrealistic visions of what I wanted my future career to be, and my dad talked to me about it, without "putting down" my dreams. I feel like if he did put down my dreams I would persue them just to spite him, to say "you dont listen to me, and I wont listen to you, I wont do what you want to force me to!" As I wanted to persue art, I realized that I can just do it as a hobby, and my parents encouraged me to do something more practical. I guess I also sympathize with Yoongi a bit, the part where he said about his parents throwing out his raps so he'd focus more on school, because I too wrote poetry when I was in middle school, I can't imagine how much of a betrayal I would see that if my parents threw out something that I worked hard on, which I held very dear to me. That would be like a spit in my soul, because at least to me, my poetry was very personal and meaningful.
I think any parent will say that their intentions are the best, even abusive parents will say something like they're "preparing you for a rough world", or that "you're a little shit, so if I dont beat you you wont learn to behave".

I dont think Yoongi's parents would agree with you, at least his mother. Didn't she open a cafe that was Yoongi-themed? She was obviously either proud, or used his fame, either way, if she was ashamed of him, I dont think she would open a cafe and fill it with his idol photos. If she just wanted a cafe - she'd just quietly open it and tell no one that she's the BTS' Suga's mother.

"When he joined BigHit, he seemed to be just another wanna-be-cool-kid with some wanna-be-in-a-gang-and-everyone-is-a-hater-style lyrics and parents are the evil."
This is so funny, because I was thinking about something similar today. I heard an interesting song play in my brother-in-law's car, and it reminded me so much of Yoongi.

Welcome to the Machine by Pink Floyd:
"Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
Where have you been?
It's alright we know where you've been
You've been in the pipeline
Filling in time
Provided with toys and scouting for boys
You brought a guitar to punish your ma
And you didn't like school
And you know you're nobody's fool

So welcome to the machine
Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
What did you dream?
It's alright we told you what to dream
You dreamed of a big star
He played a mean guitar
He always ate in the Steak Bar
He loved to drive in his Jaguar
So welcome to the machine."

queen82

Star

You think the Save Me Webtoon was based on the videos? I thought it was the other way around, but I guess it doesnt really matter. Either way the content is very dark and creepy.

The app of being a manager? Are you talking about the BTS world game? Yeah, I saw people saying some really weird things about it, I even posted some stuff I found online. The sickest thing is that I heard, if i remember correctly, they used Jimin's eating disorder as a part of the game.

I agree with you that sometimes a child would prefer to do something that requires (seemingly) little work, I knew kids like that myself. But I think it depends on the person. If you've never had to work hard for anything, of course you wouldnt want to do it.
I just think if you have a good connection with your parents - you'll listen to them because you trust them, even if you don't agree with them. I myself had very unrealistic visions of what I wanted my future career to be, and my dad talked to me about it, without "putting down" my dreams. I feel like if he did put down my dreams I would persue them just to spite him, to say "you dont listen to me, and I wont listen to you, I wont do what you want to force me to!" As I wanted to persue art, I realized that I can just do it as a hobby, and my parents encouraged me to do something more practical. I guess I also sympathize with Yoongi a bit, the part where he said about his parents throwing out his raps so he'd focus more on school, because I too wrote poetry when I was in middle school, I can't imagine how much of a betrayal I would see that if my parents threw out something that I worked hard on, which I held very dear to me. That would be like a spit in my soul, because at least to me, my poetry was very personal and meaningful.
I think any parent will say that their intentions are the best, even abusive parents will say something like they're "preparing you for a rough world", or that "you're a little shit, so if I dont beat you you wont learn to behave".

I dont think Yoongi's parents would agree with you, at least his mother. Didn't she open a cafe that was Yoongi-themed? She was obviously either proud, or used his fame, either way, if she was ashamed of him, I dont think she would open a cafe and fill it with his idol photos. If she just wanted a cafe - she'd just quietly open it and tell no one that she's the BTS' Suga's mother.

"When he joined BigHit, he seemed to be just another wanna-be-cool-kid with some wanna-be-in-a-gang-and-everyone-is-a-hater-style lyrics and parents are the evil."
This is so funny, because I was thinking about something similar today. I heard an interesting song play in my brother-in-law's car, and it reminded me so much of Yoongi.

"Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
Where have you been?
Filling in time

Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
What did you dream?
He played a mean guitar
don't know but your comment makes me think of this song :

Kmifs

Rookie
Yes, that hair dye thing has been often a topic as a symbol for something. I explained it from my point of view here.

They are overloaded from doing photo shootings and filming commercials. It takes AGES to get your make up done, hair, filming different sequences and it's not like you take a few pictures, as one sees in their bangtan bomb. You take hundreds of shots for one that makes it. Usual photoshootings go over days. So for one BTS picture you need at least two days of shooting.
The same amount of hours goes into every single interview they do, or lives.
The last ones they did without make up or hair style were years ago. Can't remember seeing them without their hair done or without make up. Even their clothes for the lives are chosen by the staff.
It is them unnaturally obsessed over putting make up on. Not the staff, not the company.
Guys I have a question, did you notice that JimIn out of all of them has gotten three national awards and in particular one of them is a pendant with a cross which in my mind is like a cross from the malta knits of some sort, and this has a lot of hidden meaning. Also in the last run episode jk said mistaningly while calling their team name out " jimIn and children" . I don't believe in coincidence and The cross it's definitely an award for someone shady, if you look into other celebs heavily involved in pizzagat and receiving similar symbols. Anyway wanted your opinion and thoughts on this. Thanks

boti

Star
ok thanks for the explanation
You're welcome

Lol, the tiny tan agenda again, brainwashing their fans by creating an image that bities members still a baby and innocent.

V' is the most popular member of bities and he is media's darling. Bang pedos knows who is the most useful to attract money.
Bities fans have problematic behavior, namely obsessive possessiveness who unconsciously rejects Bities as ordinary human beings. They love that fact, possesive fans is great source of money.

and about the fighting scene over wine bottle, their fans most likely will react "aigo, look at our babies, so cutee and innocent, they all billionaire, they could buy a wine company but still fighting over one bottle. Taehyungah..jungkok-ah. let me buy it for you" #bye

Fake modesty is worst than being a stupid arrogant ass.
Being "humble" in the face of life, God, yes. Being humble to be liked?? NO.
And their fans should notice their $$$$$$$ sweaters next time they think a) that they're humble and b) that they don't drink $$$$$$$$$$ bottles at home.

@boti out of your theme but you might be interested to look into it. Very questionable history of Fritz Springmeier who expanded on mind programming, sounds like a fraud:cool:

http://www.eaec.org/expose/FritzSpringmeier1.htm

Thank you for sharing, I went throughout the entire article and the whole premise is faulty.

Freemasons (or Illuminati) do not equal CIA’s mind control program, which does not equal Satanism.
That the 3 of them are connected to each other, that’s true, but the way it is presented it sounds like a bad written exposé.
The Freemasons as a “club” control pretty much everything and they wash each other’s dirty hands.
MK is/was a testing programm to extract information.

Hitler was a Rothschild tool, who funded his WW2 and like they did with bin Laden, when he got too powerful, they got rid of him.
Now they play the victim and their families get some high-valuable carpets back.
5 million Jews died and who made it possible? the same ones getting their valuables back.
It's interesting to see (quoting a friend of mine, so not my original thought, I still want to give her credit), that Jewish people own almost the entire catalogue of the most valuable artefacts of at least the western part of the world, and almost all of those who "miraculously" survived are the owners of them, amongst Rothschilds and Rockefeller, along with all the other powerful Freemasons.

(Article from Nov 2020, it’s in German, I am only putting it as a reference)

https://www.monopol-magazin.de/von-nazis-geraubte-tapisserien-gehen-rothschild-erben-zurueck

People are way to focused on “mind control” or signs like the hair dying mentioned, when Hitler wouldn’t have possibly dreamed of having a tool like social media nowadays and the power of paid media (by the elite), who, with not just no effort, but even billions in income, they control our thoughts and reactions. Including trigger points through

You have devices like this one
https://www.zdnet.com/article/this-new-wearable-tech-could-let-you-control-your-tv-by-thought-alone/

It’s not that difficult to control someone with little effort.
Freemasons are about controlling politics/countries/money.

To put them all together like in that article and that guy sounds exactly like you wrote - a fraud.

"Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
Where have you been?
Filling in time

Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
What did you dream?
He played a mean guitar

Hahaha. Not at all. I didn’t had much time this past weeks to write as regularly/detailed as usually do and I wanted to take the time to give a proper answer.

Yes, that app. Horrible. Horrible to use Jimin’s eating disorder. (Amongst other). This is so tasteless, inappropriate and once again gives insight over the reality of their persons and what’s going on within BigHit.
IF Jimin had/has eating disorders, he wouldn’t have agreed to such a disgusting project.
People suffering from eating disorders, are like drug addicts or people who cut themselves, who suffer from depression, etc. Depending on the severity, it’s difficult to deal normally with such a person. Because they’re mentally ill. Their brain doesn’t function properly.

So, if it was true that he suffered from eating disorders, to monetize on it, is simply shameless.

Now I understand better where your parenting standing point is coming from and why you are more for open discussion as in (me) - just do as I say. Hahahaha.
Though that’s one of those situations where writing online on a forum limits proper responses.

When it comes to arts (music, literature/poetry) you’ll have two type of parental reactions: those totally against it and those not letting you out of your room.
I find both correctly, depending on what the verdict is.

Arts has the disadvantage of being accessible, leading to the impression that one can limit itself to that specific area that you get attracted to, without realising the importance and necessity of a full background (like BTS for example).

I didn’t started writing poems and scripts until later in life, but until that moment I had a deep background of literature and analysis, including poetry.
I mean a background (again) filled with history lessons and poetry analysis from ancient times to now.
Doing cross-references, recognising styles, writing essays, etc.
I enjoyed it a lot, especially since I was getting good at it, even though it was not my field.

If you would have seriously wanted to pursue literature (because like music, or medicine, until you get to one area of that specific field, you need a thorough knowledge of everything related to it), you would have needed to get into a good arts and literature faculty, where you would have also studied history, philosophy and psychology. Meaning for at least until you wold have been 27-28 you would have studied without having any reassurance at least in the beginning, that you will be able to make a living form it.

It’s the same with music. Look at me how “good” it turned out, because yes, unfortunately, chances are high that you would have ended in a similar scenario.

Same as with music, most of the people nowadays making careers as writers are those allowed by the left, by the gays, by the elite who will dictate what and how to write.
You would have had chances if your parents would have been from the same field, capable of supporting you both financially as well as professionally (relations, connections).

Arts is in the end something where you have zero reassurance that you will be able to live from it. I mean…it was already bad 20 years ago. But nowadays, with all those creeps running around free and the non-existent level …imagine writing a poem worth the level of a Shakespeare and getting “cancelled” …

Bob Dylan got a Nobel (literature) Prize. Bob Dylan is a good song writer, but he is by far not as special or impressive as Tom Waits.

Regarding his mother throwing his writing away - that’s not alright, but I have the feeling that we’re not getting the full story. If she really did threw his writings away, without being able to recover his work, what set her off?
It sounds like one of the typical “victimising” scenarios.
p.s. his mother opened a cafe?? wow.

I like Pink Floyd, I like this song, but the amount of drugs they were under tops every single story I’ve heard of.
That line, though…You bought a guitar to punish your ma….hahahahahahahaha.

boti

Star
Oh. So they’re talking officially promoting beer now

http://instagr.am/p/CNuQRRaInqe/

What’s with the ladies pants? Looks like Jimin’s pants when he wore ballerinas.

http://instagr.am/p/CNuW-3Tpy2n/

How long are they going to keep it with the gay underage hugging ?

http://instagr.am/p/CNuouzOpkHr/

Jeeeeesus. Wearing ladies pants looks NEVER ok.

IMG_4997.jpeg

—————-

This AI Software is Perfect for those crazy fans wanting to hear their non-existent crush saying their name or programming the voice to tell whatever they want to do.

The whole idea behind it is not just suitable for crazy people, it will, like I posted a few months ago, lead to labels not needing the artist in question anymore, they will be able to sell albums and “record” even if the person in question is either not available or, more important, not willing.

They will make it part of a contract term (wonder if this was already thought and taken care of when BTS re-signed their contract..) , they you agree for your voice to be used without consent.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20210413000872

———

Here’s How Much Money It Takes To Train A Single Trainee For A Year At BigHit Entertainment

110K for one year training. NOT including dorm/food/other necessities.

Ok. So let me get this straight:

parents and children agree to take a loan for at least a quarter of a million (they trained for 3 years until they debuted, some even longer), naturally the “training” period doesn’t end once you debuted, there is always a testing period for at least 2 years, not to mention - the company will pressure you for highest performance, otherwise they don’t get their investment back).

The parents don’t care because they don’t have to pay the loan back, it’s the child - I have the feeling here, the contract is cleverly formulated so that parents will rather quickly sign knowing they don’t have to pay for the costs if the kid gets injured.

All because this stupid idea of being famous.

With the same amount of money you could study and live in Luxus penthouses all over the world. Which they don’t want. Because studying ...yeah, doesn’t make 14 y olds screaming no matter stupid thing is coming out of your mouth.

How in the shitty whole world, can this amount of money can be justified when at least BTS all dance and sing like shit ? Maybe Jungkook not (singing) and Jimin (dancing), but both came in already trained in these fields. Taehyung obviously had a natural singing voice.
The rest don't look as if they had any training. In addition - they made NO improvement over the years, only regressed.
Hoseok also came as a dancer, Namjoon and Yoongi were already rapping.

Basically they trained to "act cute and gay" for 100 K. (credit to a friend of mine for this line)

110K/12 months that’s 9,17K monthly. That is basically almost 10K and I am sure Bang charged more.

As an example : 1-2 hours with classical music teachers at top university (Juilliard), or top teachers in Germany used to be $400. Top as in not the best, but the most famous ones. Which is why they're on demand (people like Lang Lang's or Yuja Wang's teacher)

3 months summer courses for acting/ballet/master course around €3.000. But you get best of the best not some creepy gay pedophiles who are only in for touching and watching you.

No parent in their right mind would allow the child to take a quarter of million loan - which in Korea, a poor country, is about thousand times more, since one dollar equals 1,000 KRW - not justifiable because they aren’t trained to become world’s greatest singer, they are trained how to gay on each other and to behave when interacting with fans, in fact while they’re training they are also shooting videos and pictorials. So where is the training ??

This is entertainment world’s biggest scam.

Shame on those parents who let this happen.

Door

Rookie
Hahaha. Not at all. I didn’t had much time this past weeks to write as regularly/detailed as usually do and I wanted to take the time to give a proper answer.

Yes, that app. Horrible. Horrible to use Jimin’s eating disorder. (Amongst other). This is so tasteless, inappropriate and once again gives insight over the reality of their persons and what’s going on within BigHit.
IF Jimin had/has eating disorders, he wouldn’t have agreed to such a disgusting project.
People suffering from eating disorders, are like drug addicts or people who cut themselves, who suffer from depression, etc. Depending on the severity, it’s difficult to deal normally with such a person. Because they’re mentally ill. Their brain doesn’t function properly.

So, if it was true that he suffered from eating disorders, to monetize on it, is simply shameless.

Now I understand better where your parenting standing point is coming from and why you are more for open discussion as in (me) - just do as I say. Hahahaha.
Though that’s one of those situations where writing online on a forum limits proper responses.

When it comes to arts (music, literature/poetry) you’ll have two type of parental reactions: those totally against it and those not letting you out of your room.
I find both correctly, depending on what the verdict is.

Arts has the disadvantage of being accessible, leading to the impression that one can limit itself to that specific area that you get attracted to, without realising the importance and necessity of a full background (like BTS for example).

I didn’t started writing poems and scripts until later in life, but until that moment I had a deep background of literature and analysis, including poetry.
I mean a background (again) filled with history lessons and poetry analysis from ancient times to now.
Doing cross-references, recognising styles, writing essays, etc.
I enjoyed it a lot, especially since I was getting good at it, even though it was not my field.

If you would have seriously wanted to pursue literature (because like music, or medicine, until you get to one area of that specific field, you need a thorough knowledge of everything related to it), you would have needed to get into a good arts and literature faculty, where you would have also studied history, philosophy and psychology. Meaning for at least until you wold have been 27-28 you would have studied without having any reassurance at least in the beginning, that you will be able to make a living form it.

It’s the same with music. Look at me how “good” it turned out, because yes, unfortunately, chances are high that you would have ended in a similar scenario.

Same as with music, most of the people nowadays making careers as writers are those allowed by the left, by the gays, by the elite who will dictate what and how to write.
You would have had chances if your parents would have been from the same field, capable of supporting you both financially as well as professionally (relations, connections).

Arts is in the end something where you have zero reassurance that you will be able to live from it. I mean…it was already bad 20 years ago. But nowadays, with all those creeps running around free and the non-existent level …imagine writing a poem worth the level of a Shakespeare and getting “cancelled” …

Bob Dylan got a Nobel (literature) Prize. Bob Dylan is a good song writer, but he is by far not as special or impressive as Tom Waits.

Regarding his mother throwing his writing away - that’s not alright, but I have the feeling that we’re not getting the full story. If she really did threw his writings away, without being able to recover his work, what set her off?
It sounds like one of the typical “victimising” scenarios.
p.s. his mother opened a cafe?? wow.

I like Pink Floyd, I like this song, but the amount of drugs they were under tops every single story I’ve heard of.
That line, though…You bought a guitar to punish your ma….hahahahahahahaha.
Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful and detailed reply! In that case, I really don't mind waiting.

Maybe Jimin agreed for the same reason something like depression and suicide is being so overused in media? Like "it's to start a conversation, to bring awareness" or some other stupid reason? Which is the reason harmful shows like "13 reasons why" say they exist for. I'm really starting to believe the victim stuff you keep talking about. About how profitable it is, and such.
I really really hope that Jimin's eating disorder is just a made up story by the company to make fans sympathetic. Because otherwise, it means Jimin is surrounded by people who are not JUST doing nothing, but people who see him purely as a product. "How can we best package Jimin to the fans?" kind of thing. It's psychopathic.
And Jimin's solo song Filter is the most creepiest hearbreaking thing I've ever heard, how can someone enjoy listening to that? Assuming it's genuine, he's pretty much screaming that he has identity issues and is willing to warp himself to be someone else to be liked.

You're totally right about art. It really scares me how much control over art there is. You just have to look at what is pushed onto the public. I simply cannot accept that people like the kind of trash that is being published, or also what is popular.
And just about how hard it is to make it in the field, as a teen I didnt think about these things. I kinda fantasized something totally, now I think, unachievable. Especially since I'm so sensitive and easily disheartened by critisism for what I create, I think I would've just given up half way and wasted a lot of my time.
But on the other hand, the internet has brought a lot of freedom to creative people, at least it seems so to me. Artists are posting art on instagram, fanfiction/poetry on tumblr. People can even self-publish books on amazon, or with indiegogo, and how many talented musicians are just posting stuff on youtube. If you are genuinly talented - you can do so much yourself, and if you're successful, you can be supported directly by fans.

Oh God, I hate Bob Dylan's songs so much. His writing never makes sense to me, it's just giberish that is pretending to be deep. I especially hate him because his music is so pretty, it makes you think that his writing is so deep, but if you read it as poetry without the music - it's nonsense. Sure, you can say "well, I see this as it means...", but to me that's not poetry. If it's so vague that it means different things to different people - it doesnt have any meaning.

I dont know much about Pink Floyd, but when I heard the lines "What did you dream? It's alright we told you what to dream. You dreamed of a big star" It hit me so hard.
It made me think of Yoongi's line in No More Dream - "I wanna big house, big cars & big rings".
It's like commercials showing you cool cars, or other material stuff "buy this and you'll be happy".

I thought the reason for throwing away his raps was just "stop wasting your time on these silly things and go study".
About the cafe, or restaraunt, I dont know what's the proper way to call it, but you probably hadn't heard about it because it didn't live long. Yoongi said that his mother had to close it because of health reasons. But it made me wonder, I remember hearing other parents of Kpop idols opening cafe's/restaraunts, which is such an odd thing to me. It's obviously connected to a popular idol, so it's not purely a cafe. And why cafe's? Why not a, I dont know, a flower shop? I dont know if what I'm saying makes sense.

Edit: I dont know if it's okay to ask, maybe this is personal, but since you work in the art field, did you ever regret choosing it when you realized that it's not what you though it is? Or did you always know what the field is like? Since you put so much time and effort to study the field, and then you realize how much control there is over what is allowed in art, especially nowadays. And if it's your job, it's not like you can pick and choose and say "I wont do that", if you need to put bread on the table.
I suppose art is held in such a tight grip because it's one of the things that can pierce through the soul. It can give hope, understanding, empathy, inspiration, but it can also twist your view of things by using your emotions.

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful and detailed reply! In that case, I really don't mind waiting.

Maybe Jimin agreed for the same reason something like depression and suicide is being so overused in media? Like "it's to start a conversation, to bring awareness" or some other stupid reason? Which is the reason harmful shows like "13 reasons why" say they exist for. I'm really starting to believe the victim stuff you keep talking about. About how profitable it is, and such.
I really really hope that Jimin's eating disorder is just a made up story by the company to make fans sympathetic. Because otherwise, it means Jimin is surrounded by people who are not JUST doing nothing, but people who see him purely as a product. "How can we best package Jimin to the fans?" kind of thing. It's psychopathic.
And Jimin's solo song Filter is the most creepiest hearbreaking thing I've ever heard, how can someone enjoy listening to that? Assuming it's genuine, he's pretty much screaming that he has identity issues and is willing to warp himself to be someone else to be liked.

You're totally right about art. It really scares me how much control over art there is. You just have to look at what is pushed onto the public. I simply cannot accept that people like the kind of trash that is being published, or also what is popular.
And just about how hard it is to make it in the field, as a teen I didnt think about these things. I kinda fantasized something totally, now I think, unachievable. Especially since I'm so sensitive and easily disheartened by critisism for what I create, I think I would've just given up half way and wasted a lot of my time.
But on the other hand, the internet has brought a lot of freedom to creative people, at least it seems so to me. Artists are posting art on instagram, fanfiction/poetry on tumblr. People can even self-publish books on amazon, or with indiegogo, and how many talented musicians are just posting stuff on youtube. If you are genuinly talented - you can do so much yourself, and if you're successful, you can be supported directly by fans.

Oh God, I hate Bob Dylan's songs so much. His writing never makes sense to me, it's just giberish that is pretending to be deep. I especially hate him because his music is so pretty, it makes you think that his writing is so deep, but if you read it as poetry without the music - it's nonsense. Sure, you can say "well, I see this as it means...", but to me that's not poetry. If it's so vague that it means different things to different people - it doesnt have any meaning.

I dont know much about Pink Floyd, but when I heard the lines "What did you dream? It's alright we told you what to dream. You dreamed of a big star" It hit me so hard.
It made me think of Yoongi's line in No More Dream - "I wanna big house, big cars & big rings".
It's like commercials showing you cool cars, or other material stuff "buy this and you'll be happy".

I thought the reason for throwing away his raps was just "stop wasting your time on these silly things and go study".
About the cafe, or restaraunt, I dont know what's the proper way to call it, but you probably hadn't heard about it because it didn't live long. Yoongi said that his mother had to close it because of health reasons. But it made me wonder, I remember hearing other parents of Kpop idols opening cafe's/restaraunts, which is such an odd thing to me. It's obviously connected to a popular idol, so it's not purely a cafe. And why cafe's? Why not a, I dont know, a flower shop? I dont know if what I'm saying makes sense.
About cafe's culture in s.k

I think cafe's bussiness have a good market is s.k, especially if the cafe owner is an idols / idols family, there will be many customers who come
Most idols want to have a property business, own a building and rent it out so that if they not famous anymore they can still have money but this business certainly costs a lot of money
if there are not enough funds they usually open a restaurant, Suga's, Jhope's, Jimin's parent, Yesung from suju, etc
And jk start this:
According to real estate insiders, Jungkook bought the 2-story house in November last year, paying 7.63 billion KRW. The house was built in 1976 and occupies 637 square meters of land, with floor space of 230.74 square meters. Currently, the house is being rented out by a foreign company
Umm chanyeol from ex0 too, rain, psy they hve a building being rented

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Oh. So they’re talking officially promoting beer now

http://instagr.am/p/CNuQRRaInqe/

What’s with the ladies pants? Looks like Jimin’s pants when he wore ballerinas.

http://instagr.am/p/CNuW-3Tpy2n/

How long are they going to keep it with the gay underage hugging ?

Jeeeeesus. Wearing ladies pants looks NEVER ok.

View attachment 54687

—————-

This AI Software is Perfect for those crazy fans wanting to hear their non-existent crush saying their name or programming the voice to tell whatever they want to do.

The whole idea behind it is not just suitable for crazy people, it will, like I posted a few months ago, lead to labels not needing the artist in question anymore, they will be able to sell albums and “record” even if the person in question is either not available or, more important, not willing.

They will make it part of a contract term (wonder if this was already thought and taken care of when BTS re-signed their contract..) , they you agree for your voice to be used without consent.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20210413000872

———

Here’s How Much Money It Takes To Train A Single Trainee For A Year At BigHit Entertainment

110K for one year training. NOT including dorm/food/other necessities.

Ok. So let me get this straight:

parents and children agree to take a loan for at least a quarter of a million (they trained for 3 years until they debuted, some even longer), naturally the “training” period doesn’t end once you debuted, there is always a testing period for at least 2 years, not to mention - the company will pressure you for highest performance, otherwise they don’t get their investment back).

The parents don’t care because they don’t have to pay the loan back, it’s the child - I have the feeling here, the contract is cleverly formulated so that parents will rather quickly sign knowing they don’t have to pay for the costs if the kid gets injured.

All because this stupid idea of being famous.

With the same amount of money you could study and live in Luxus penthouses all over the world. Which they don’t want. Because studying ...yeah, doesn’t make 14 y olds screaming no matter stupid thing is coming out of your mouth.

How in the shitty whole world, can this amount of money can be justified when at least BTS all dance and sing like shit ? Maybe Jungkook not (singing) and Jimin (dancing), but both came in already trained in these fields. Taehyung obviously had a natural singing voice.
The rest don't look as if they had any training. In addition - they made NO improvement over the years, only regressed.
Hoseok also came as a dancer, Namjoon and Yoongi were already rapping.

Basically they trained to "act cute and gay" for 100 K. (credit to a friend of mine for this line)

110K/12 months that’s 9,17K monthly. That is basically almost 10K and I am sure Bang charged more.

As an example : 1-2 hours with classical music teachers at top university (Juilliard), or top teachers in Germany used to be $400. Top as in not the best, but the most famous ones. Which is why they're on demand (people like Lang Lang's or Yuja Wang's teacher)

3 months summer courses for acting/ballet/master course around €3.000. But you get best of the best not some creepy gay pedophiles who are only in for touching and watching you.

No parent in their right mind would allow the child to take a quarter of million loan - which in Korea, a poor country, is about thousand times more, since one dollar equals 1,000 KRW - not justifiable because they aren’t trained to become world’s greatest singer, they are trained how to gay on each other and to behave when interacting with fans, in fact while they’re training they are also shooting videos and pictorials. So where is the training ??

This is entertainment world’s biggest scam.

Shame on those parents who let this happen.
Taehyung really looks done with life in the picture, i mean his expression, what's like look what i have to wear to gain some money

BTS will have their own meal at McDonald's now, any thoughts? Read the comment section from this video on tiktok, fans are angry because some people said they aren't getting it, However it's their choice if they don't want to and want to voice their opinion. Army dismisses everything as hate for instance I saw a comment saying that when Travis Scott and Jbalvin meals came out people weren't complaining but since it's BTS people seem to have a problem. You would think army would be excited but they are complaining, I haven't even seen any comments going against BTS. I hope army doesn't give the employees a hard time either. Also, do you think their agency help army dox and hack people's accounts? Like they pretend to be "army"?

Last edited:

boti

Star
BTS will have their own meal at McDonald's now, any thoughts? Read the comment section from this video on tiktok, fans are angry because some people said they aren't getting it, However it's their choice if they don't want to and want to voice their opinion. Army dismisses everything as hate for instance I saw a comment saying that when Travis Scott and Jbalvin meals came out people weren't complaining but since it's BTS people seem to have a problem. You would think army would be excited but they are complaining, I haven't even seen any comments going against BTS. I hope army doesn't give the employees a hard time either. Also, do you think their agency help army dox and hack people's accounts? Like they pretend to be "army"?
I don’t know how it was announced and how it went with the other two.
Army sees everything that’s not worshiping BTS as an attack..

They already did Starbucks. McDonald’s is the same. So, in order to be fair, it’s not such a big deal especially with lots of kids eating there.

It looks exactly like their tour poster.
I laughed at one of the first commentary from Germany criticizing the lack of it here. Labeling as boring people.
Me, on the other side, covered my face seeing Romania on the list.

Their fans are going to storm McDonalds. That’s for sure.

Final thought - PLEASE DON’T PLAY DYNAMITE EVER AGAIN.

Just hearing the song in the tiktok video got me food poisoning.

Most of the top fan bases are BigHit employers.
I most definitely believe they go at any extent to do whatever they want no matter the costs and who stand and in their (as in Bang, Lenzo, Bang’s cousin and all the beneficiaries) way.
Including hacking and doxing

Taehyung really looks done with life in the picture, i mean his expression, what's like look what i have to wear to gain some money
Hahahaha. He seems to like it.

Horror of his entire “career” with BTS. this tops everything I’ve seen so far with him. It’s not an edit. It’s their booklet for I don’t know what future release.

B69A911C-4A6C-49A1-8AC8-F88BD83E390B.jpeg

boti

Star
Doctors who explain clearly why vaccines aren't safe or effective.

1. Dr. Nancy Banks - http://bit.ly/1Ip0aIm

2. Dr. Russell Blaylock - http://bit.ly/1BXxQZL

3. Dr. Shiv Chopra - http://bit.ly/1gdgh1s

4. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - http://bit.ly/1MPVbjx

5. Dr. Suzanne Humphries - http://bit.ly/17sKDbf

6. Dr. Larry Palevsky - http://bit.ly/1LLEjf6

7. Dr. Toni Bark - http://bit.ly/1CYM9RB

8. Dr. Andrew Wakefield - http://bit.ly/1MuyNzo

9. Dr. Meryl Nass - http://bit.ly/1DGzJsc

10. Dr. Raymond Obomsawin - http://bit.ly/1G9ZXYl

11. Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot - http://bit.ly/1MrVeUL

12. Dr. Robert Rowen - http://bit.ly/1SIELeF

13. Dr. David Ayoub - http://bit.ly/1SIELve

14. Dr. Boyd Haley PhD - http://bit.ly/1KsdVby

15. Dr. Rashid Buttar - http://bit.ly/1gWOkL6

16. Dr. Roby Mitchell - http://bit.ly/1gdgEZU

17. Dr. Ken Stoller - http://bit.ly/1MPVqLI

18. Dr. Mayer Eisenstein - http://bit.ly/1LLEqHH

19. Dr. Frank Engley, PhD - http://bit.ly/1OHbLDI

20. Dr. David Davis - http://bit.ly/1gdgJwo

21. Dr Tetyana Obukhanych - http://bit.ly/16Z7k6J

22. Dr. Harold E Buttram - http://bit.ly/1Kru6Df

23. Dr. Kelly Brogan - http://bit.ly/1D31pfQ

24. Dr. RC Tent - http://bit.ly/1MPVwmu

25. Dr. Rebecca Carley - http://bit.ly/K49F4d

26. Dr. Andrew Moulden - http://bit.ly/1fwzKJu

27. Dr. Jack Wolfson - http://bit.ly/1wtPHRA

28. Dr. Michael Elice - http://bit.ly/1KsdpKA

29. Dr. Terry Wahls - http://bit.ly/1gWOBhd

30. Dr. Stephanie Seneff - http://bit.ly/1OtWxAY

31. Dr. Paul Thomas - http://bit.ly/1DpeXPf

32. Many doctors talking at once - http://bit.ly/1MPVHOv

33. Dr. Richard Moskowitz - censored

34. Dr. Jane Orient - http://bit.ly/1MXX7pb

35. Dr. Richard Deth - http://bit.ly/1GQDL10

36. Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic - http://bit.ly/1eqiPr5

37. Dr Chris Shaw - http://bit.ly/1IlGiBp

38. Dr. Susan McCreadie - http://bit.ly/1CqqN83

39. Dr. Mary Ann Block - http://bit.ly/1OHcyUX

40. Dr. David Brownstein - http://bit.ly/1EaHl9A

41. Dr. Jayne Donegan - http://bit.ly/1wOk4Zz

42. Dr. Troy Ross - censored

43. Dr. Philip Incao - http://bit.ly/1ghE7sS

44. Dr. Joseph Mercola - http://bit.ly/18dE38I

45. Dr. Jeff Bradstreet - http://bit.ly/1MaX0cC

46. Dr. Robert Mendelson - http://bit.ly/1JpAEQr

47. Dr Theresa Deisher

48. Dr. Sam Eggertsen-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LB-3xkeDAE

Hundreds more doctors testifying that vaccines aren't safe or effective, in these documentaries....

1. Vaccination - The Silent Epidemic - http://bit.ly/1vvQJ2W

2. The Greater Good - http://bit.ly/1icxh8j

3. Shots In The Dark - http://bit.ly/1ObtC8h

4. Vaccination The Hidden Truth - http://bit.ly/KEYDUh

5. Vaccine Nation - http://bit.ly/1iKNvpU

6. Vaccination - The Truth About Vaccines - http://bit.ly/1vlpwvU

7. Lethal Injection - http://bit.ly/1URN7BJ

8. Bought - http://bit.ly/1M7YSlr

9. Deadly Immunity - http://bit.ly/1KUg64Z

10. Autism - Made in the USA - http://bit.ly/1J8WQN5

11. Beyond Treason - http://bit.ly/1B7kmvt

12. Trace Amounts - http://bit.ly/1vAH3Hv

13. Why We Don't Vaccinate - http://bit.ly/1KbXhuf

9 hour court case

Documentaries...

1. Vaccination - The Silent Epidemic(2013)

- http://bit.ly/1vvQJ2W

2. The Greater Good - (2011)

3. Shots In The Dark -(2009)

http://bit.ly/1ObtC8h

4. Vaccination The Hidden Truth -(1998)

http://bit.ly/KEYDUh

5. Vaccine Nation - (2008)

6. Vaccination - The Truth About Vaccines -

http://bit.ly/1vlpwvU

8. Bought - (2015)

https://youtu.be/_9nre8AMe5I

9. Deadly Immunity - (2005)

10. Autism - Made in the USA(2009)

- http://bit.ly/1J8WQN5

11. Beyond Treason - (2005)

12. Trace Amounts - (2014)

13. Why We Don't Vaccinate -

https://youtu.be/WjiFrTnWiK4

14. Autism Yesterday - (2010)

boti

Star
@boti what ur opinion?
I still believe that they won’t enlist at all, at least for the next three years and if you have read One of my older posts, I showed how their, or at least Jin’s exemption, was part of the IPO’s documentation back in 2019.

Meaning the government already agreed to Jin’s exemption and they lied throughout the entire 2 years saying “if the time comes”, blabla because it looks bad.

Their cultural medal is a disgrace either way. There is nothing “cultural” about what they’re doing.

So. Giving the fact the the government agreed at least regarding Jin to let him off the hook (naturally in return for some benefits as we see), I don’t see how they would enlist when 2022 will maybe be ok for tours or concerts.

Well. Who knows how long the elite is going to keep us like slaves with no rights and how much are they going to enforce vaccination (they’re already segregating based on it).

BTS is still a card to play in order to get younger people vaccinated.

boti

Star

Borabora

Rookie
Doctors who explain clearly why vaccines aren't safe or effective.

1. Dr. Nancy Banks - http://bit.ly/1Ip0aIm

2. Dr. Russell Blaylock - http://bit.ly/1BXxQZL

3. Dr. Shiv Chopra - http://bit.ly/1gdgh1s

4. Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - http://bit.ly/1MPVbjx

5. Dr. Suzanne Humphries - http://bit.ly/17sKDbf

6. Dr. Larry Palevsky - http://bit.ly/1LLEjf6

7. Dr. Toni Bark - http://bit.ly/1CYM9RB

8. Dr. Andrew Wakefield - http://bit.ly/1MuyNzo

9. Dr. Meryl Nass - http://bit.ly/1DGzJsc

10. Dr. Raymond Obomsawin - http://bit.ly/1G9ZXYl

11. Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot - http://bit.ly/1MrVeUL

12. Dr. Robert Rowen - http://bit.ly/1SIELeF

13. Dr. David Ayoub - http://bit.ly/1SIELve

14. Dr. Boyd Haley PhD - http://bit.ly/1KsdVby

15. Dr. Rashid Buttar - http://bit.ly/1gWOkL6

16. Dr. Roby Mitchell - http://bit.ly/1gdgEZU

17. Dr. Ken Stoller - http://bit.ly/1MPVqLI

18. Dr. Mayer Eisenstein - http://bit.ly/1LLEqHH

19. Dr. Frank Engley, PhD - http://bit.ly/1OHbLDI

20. Dr. David Davis - http://bit.ly/1gdgJwo

21. Dr Tetyana Obukhanych - http://bit.ly/16Z7k6J

22. Dr. Harold E Buttram - http://bit.ly/1Kru6Df

23. Dr. Kelly Brogan - http://bit.ly/1D31pfQ

24. Dr. RC Tent - http://bit.ly/1MPVwmu

25. Dr. Rebecca Carley - http://bit.ly/K49F4d

26. Dr. Andrew Moulden - http://bit.ly/1fwzKJu

27. Dr. Jack Wolfson - http://bit.ly/1wtPHRA

28. Dr. Michael Elice - http://bit.ly/1KsdpKA

29. Dr. Terry Wahls - http://bit.ly/1gWOBhd

30. Dr. Stephanie Seneff - http://bit.ly/1OtWxAY

31. Dr. Paul Thomas - http://bit.ly/1DpeXPf

32. Many doctors talking at once - http://bit.ly/1MPVHOv

33. Dr. Richard Moskowitz - censored

34. Dr. Jane Orient - http://bit.ly/1MXX7pb

35. Dr. Richard Deth - http://bit.ly/1GQDL10

36. Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic - http://bit.ly/1eqiPr5

37. Dr Chris Shaw - http://bit.ly/1IlGiBp

38. Dr. Susan McCreadie - http://bit.ly/1CqqN83

39. Dr. Mary Ann Block - http://bit.ly/1OHcyUX

40. Dr. David Brownstein - http://bit.ly/1EaHl9A

41. Dr. Jayne Donegan - http://bit.ly/1wOk4Zz

42. Dr. Troy Ross - censored

43. Dr. Philip Incao - http://bit.ly/1ghE7sS

44. Dr. Joseph Mercola - http://bit.ly/18dE38I

45. Dr. Jeff Bradstreet - http://bit.ly/1MaX0cC

46. Dr. Robert Mendelson - http://bit.ly/1JpAEQr

47. Dr Theresa Deisher

48. Dr. Sam Eggertsen-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LB-3xkeDAE

Hundreds more doctors testifying that vaccines aren't safe or effective, in these documentaries....

1. Vaccination - The Silent Epidemic - http://bit.ly/1vvQJ2W

2. The Greater Good - http://bit.ly/1icxh8j

3. Shots In The Dark - http://bit.ly/1ObtC8h

4. Vaccination The Hidden Truth - http://bit.ly/KEYDUh

5. Vaccine Nation - http://bit.ly/1iKNvpU

6. Vaccination - The Truth About Vaccines - http://bit.ly/1vlpwvU

8. Bought - http://bit.ly/1M7YSlr

9. Deadly Immunity - http://bit.ly/1KUg64Z

10. Autism - Made in the USA - http://bit.ly/1J8WQN5

11. Beyond Treason - http://bit.ly/1B7kmvt

12. Trace Amounts - http://bit.ly/1vAH3Hv

13. Why We Don't Vaccinate - http://bit.ly/1KbXhuf

9 hour court case

Documentaries...

1. Vaccination - The Silent Epidemic(2013)

- http://bit.ly/1vvQJ2W

2. The Greater Good - (2011)

3. Shots In The Dark -(2009)

http://bit.ly/1ObtC8h

4. Vaccination The Hidden Truth -(1998)

http://bit.ly/KEYDUh

5. Vaccine Nation - (2008)

6. Vaccination - The Truth About Vaccines -

http://bit.ly/1vlpwvU

8. Bought - (2015)

https://youtu.be/_9nre8AMe5I

9. Deadly Immunity - (2005)

10. Autism - Made in the USA(2009)

- http://bit.ly/1J8WQN5

11. Beyond Treason - (2005)

12. Trace Amounts - (2014)

13. Why We Don't Vaccinate -

https://youtu.be/WjiFrTnWiK4

14. Autism Yesterday - (2010)

Bite the bullet, I had my second dose of Covid-19 vaccine last month.